[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- One might say it would be a disaster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 4

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
https://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: 1492503103903.jpg (577KB, 960x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1492503103903.jpg
577KB, 960x1005px
>>29902232
Post sheets
>>
File: get in loser.jpg (55KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
get in loser.jpg
55KB, 500x374px
>>29902244
https://pastebin.com/p1dtY3qj
>>
File: 1485997868562.gif (39KB, 471x700px) Image search: [Google]
1485997868562.gif
39KB, 471x700px
>>29902244
https://pastebin.com/YJFusUgn
>>
>>29902244
https://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM
>>
>>29902244
https://pastebin.com/R0AXr1UU
>>
>>29902244

Oh deer.
>>
>>29902244
https://pastebin.com/6dTx6i08
>>
>All at full H/W

https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29801774/#29803442

Today is Hongdia, 16th of Dusk Reverie, 784, Kalpa 6217 (Morning)
>On the ship is 5 days' worth of food and 2 days' worth of water
Ship HP
>Engines: 40/40
># of charged Cores: 7/10
>Entrance: 28/40
>Main Area: 27/40
>Storeroom: 34/40
>Control Room: 40/40
>Barracks: 40/40

Last time on HQ...

The party, minus Pryce and Shei, recovered from their injuries and exhaustion in a mysterious cabin, which they had been brought to by Little Journey, a public worshiper of the spider-god, Buiwong. Sister Renee had healed each of them over the night, and as such was fast asleep in the morning. They had time to speak and catch up with the other group members, such as Spitshine and the new companions of Neither-Nor, Prisca (his demon-fused daughter) and Sugar, the object of Spitshine's desire, who had been trapped in the Birdcage after fleeing from Mudi the Young's experiments.

While Pryce recovered from his own injuries with his child self, Blessings had made a horrible "breakfast." That night, he and Zjetya studied the other half of the Limerick of Desert Mist, meaning that he will now be able to use it freely with his Songspinning technique and the Moonlight Prism.

Shei investigated the Core of Miracle, finding a fragment of Chorazin's consciousness within. She maintained that she had lost the connection to her angelic powers, and was content to live out the rest of her time reliving old, unearthed memories within her core. When Shei attempted to wrest the last of her power from her, she warned him that it would overwhelm him, and she quite crudely encouraged him to attempt it, and in doing so, kill himself.

(1/2)
>>
>>29902308
>>29902295
>>29902259
>>29902369
As you ponder what to do with the bell that Mocha left behind, Spitshine looks back at the back room where all the beds are. "Hey, if you guys don't mind, I'd like to stay behind here with Sugar, Neither and Prisca. They're still too shaken to move around just yet, and I figure one of us should stay here to guard them."

"I think I'll stay with 'em," Wireframe says. "In case you didn't notice, they also brought along ANOTHER pony that was trying to get a piece of Sugar. He's a long story, but the short of it is that he might die without someone watching over him, and I feel obliged either way."

"Perhaps it'd be prudent to leave behind another?" Rus suggests. "Given that Renee has had little sleep, I doubt it'd be wise to drag her along with us into danger once again, and these two would hardly be enough to guard them."

"Thaaanks..." Spitshine and Wireframe groan.

>>29902275
You wake up in the ship's washroom, having ejected yourself from Miracle's core.

>>29902277
Blessings gladly drops down in one of the barracks beds and pulls up the blanket over herself.
>>
>>29902403

Amy stares at the bell with her head on the table. She lets out a long sigh, but says nothing.
>>
>>29902403
>>29902393
Flaming looks to Spitshine as he offers to stay behind, nodding her head, "That's fine, Spitshine. They'll need someone to look after them, you'll do well." she says with a sure tone to raise the colt's confident. "Wireframe will back you up if that other pony causes trouble."

She looks at Rus, putting a hoof on her chin, "I think that's a good idea too. She's been taking care of us all night, she should get some rest. Rus, can you stay behind to make sure Renee has all the help she needs? We're not going out to get into a lot of trouble, I just want to check in on what's happening. We won't start anything without you, promise."

>>29902424
>>29902403
She sighs too, rubbing at her stomach. "Can't stay around licking my wounds forever. Amy," she says with a softer tone, "If you need more time to rest, that's okay." She winces, looking at her bandages, "I'm not exactly at full strength myself, so I'm really just looking to get a look and nothing more."

She reaches for the bell, and rings it.
>>
>>29902403
Observer seems to allow the others to think while she tends to Caw, preparing to feed him breakfast of fish and worms.

>>29902424
>>29902502
"Did any of you have trouble finding your way here?" Observer asks the others.
>>
>>29902403
Kid Pryce gathers up six bowls and spoons from the cabinet and carries them over to the table so they can serve up breakfast to the others. As he does that, Pryce looks through some of the other food and spices they have available.
>"What are you looking for, food's over here."
"I'm getting something to lighten up the flavor a bit."
Kid Pryce hops up onto a stool to be on eye level with his older self.
>"How rude, Blessings spent a lot of time making this!"
"Yea but—"
>"No buts, you said you liked it."
"No, I said it was 'interesting' to avoid that."
>"Exactly, so you can't just go behind he back and change it. You either be upfront or stick with what you said."
"I don't see how—"
>"What would Mom think if she saw this."
Pryce stands shocked at the guilt trip thrown at him by his kid-self. He steps away from the cupboards, levitating up one of the spoons to start filling up the bowls as Kid Pryce smiles in victory at steering himself in the right direction (in his opinion).
>>
>>29902502

Amy's ears and head perks up as Flaming rings the bell. As she rings it, she winces with a sort of pained fear.

"I-I guess we're going..." she mutters, trying to psych herself up.

>>29902544

"We just... went through the... door..." Amy trails off.

"Who are you?" she asks, cocking her head (Observer having changed forms again between their separation and reunion).
>>
>>29902544
Flaming turns to Observer, having been aware of the Voidling's presence after coming in this morning but was too distracted by her desire for food and rest. Flaming bows her head to Observer,

"Observer, I'm glad to see you're alright. Since last night things have been really chaotic and I was worried about you and Pryce. We..." she flattens her ears. "It was a very difficult journey making our way here. To make it shorter, in your time exploring here, have you heard of Mirror Image's name? We rescued her from Miracle, the ruler of the angels, to try and prevent her from breaking the fragile truce the demons and angels had. From there, she summoned an even worse angel before she died. The Metatron. He's the one doing all this now."

>>29902581
Flaming picks up her hoof to rest on Amy's withers. "We're not going to do anything strenuous. I'm just going to go and see what the situation's like, and see if I can find Mirror or Pryce."
>>
>>29902403
Shei-Sher stares at the Orb, vexed by it and then stares at the door. He jumps to his hooves and bolts out of the bathroom as if in a rush for something. He dashes to the Ship Kitchen and as he does he bumps into Kid Pryce >>29902277, not botherling with an 'excuse me' of any sort. Pulling a bowl from the pantry and pouring a bowl of whatever it is he's pouring and promptly brings the stew to his mouth. Tilting the obscure tasting porage straight into his gizzard.
"Gaahh.." He gasps "It's like the strange stews of the far eastern monks."

He hurriedly runs the sink water and washes his dish before dashing out of the Kitchen and to where Observer stores his observables. Rummaging through the many antiques he finally retrieves that Chalice they found in the Tower of Traitors. Shei-Sher begins his run once again from the control room, through the storeroom, out the Kitchen, past the main area and back into the bathroom. In between it all running into Kid Pryce >>29902277 once again but not mentioning a word.

Back in the bathroom he sits himself down and gathers around the chalice but before he actually engages it, a thought passes Shei and he remembers some talk about convening with the Demon Lord about recent happenings or something like that. "Ba-a-a--ah" He sighs exasperated and annoyed while rolling his eyes.

Shei-Sher sits down calmly and lifts himself out of his body.
>Astral Projection
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29902581
"Observer. I've settled on keeping my frame female, it is much lighter. However I do not enjoy the adverse biological effects it has on me, so I will remain a male from now on as well." Observer clarifies.

>>29902602
"This is why we should remain out of angelic affairs when we have other pressing matters, it seems things have only gotten worse. I have also not heard of anyone named Mirror Image."
>>
>>29902642

Amy looks at Observer with a side-ways smirk. "What does that MEAN?" she asks confused as she begins to poke Observer in the side.
>>
>>29902424
Box prods your side. "What's the matter? Something I can help with? I sure hope so, cause I can help you carry any weight."

>>29902502
"Very well," Rus says reluctantly. As they pass by her, Rus socks both Busta and Box on the shoulders, Box taking it much better than Busta, who flinches from the impact.

>>29902544
Caw greedily wolfs down all that you provide him, biting your hoof a few times in the process. Someone needs to learn manners...

"Not really," Rus says. "One of the Accorsian spider-god's worshipers brought us here, it was quite fortunate timing. Maybe some gods still watch over us, but for what purpose I have my doubts."

>>29902562
Zjetya comes to the table first, followed by River, Deriva and Volkama, with the latter covered mostly in bandages, reminding you of the horrible injury inflicted on him by the angels. With some difficulty, Deriva helps Volkama eat, and the two seem to like the meal quite a lot. "I've missed too much!" Volkama declares between bites. "Pryce! Was your mission with the little runaway Spitshine successful!?"

"Sort of," Zjetya says.

>>29902621
You separate your body from your soul again.

(1/2)
>>
>>29902581
>>29902602
>>29902544
The bell rings a distant, nostalgic chime, and a Dark Corridor opens soon afterward.

"Alright, be careful. I'm pretty sure my dad's going to be in Vitral by now, so who knows how he'll mess with the shitshow that the city is," Spitshine says.

As you head down the Dark Corridor, you are brought out to the Windhill, the mountain in the Coppice Vimana where the demon lords' meeting-hall stands. The surface of the Windhill is chillier and breezier than usual as a storm sweeps around the hill, like a protective barrier. Next to the meeting-hall, you see the airship. Next to the ship stand Little Journey, Mocha, Vortigern and ____ all of whom are wearing thick silk winter clothing.

Little Journey waves you over. "Guys! Check it out!"

He points to the Birdcage, and it is enshrouded entirely in a black cloud, ringed by golden letters. Terrible winds brew outside the Birdcage, and in response, the storm around the Windhill grows stronger.

"Vizsla's still up there!" Little Journey exclaims. "But, she's got to be okay, given that this storm is still protecting us from the metal and feathers that fell down from the sky. Anyway, go inside the palace and look for Count Imaal. He wanted to speak with you guys."
>>
>>29902698

Amy stares up at the cloud. "Looks dark... and bright. At the same time. That sounds like a good thing to me," she says optimistically. "Like angels and demons working together."

Then, she sighs. "Or whatever it is that demons do..."
>>
>>29902689
With a belly full of food, Shei-Sher easily tears himself from his body. Once out he noclips through the ship and into the halls where the Demon Lord's preside. He lets himself settle down to the ground before ambling about until he finds the war room. When Shei-Sher enters he searches for the scrying orb he had used previously.

Shei bends a knee to the device and feels with a telepathic he's only had a sense for ever since he interfaced with Miracle. Allowing his astral body to the interact with the inner machinations of the scrying orb.
>GABBY's SEAL: Turns a living enemy into an walking corpse. For all intents and purposes this target now counts as Undead and a corpse. This effect ends if someone removes the seal from their body.
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29902403
>>29902562
>>29902621
Kid Pryce hops down off his stool as Shei runs by and quickly grabs hhis food.
>"Hey, you're up, finally. I wanted to ask you about..."
He trails off as Shei quickly runs out.
>"What's his deal, he slept in the bathroom so he can't be in that big of a rush."
"If you checked on him at all last night you'd have even more questions."

As Shei runs by again, Kid runs after him.
>"Take care of hte others, 'kay big guy?"
He says quickly as he sprints out. Pryce grumbles as he's left ot serve breakfast.

>>29902621
>>29902689
Kid Pryce enters the bathroom after Shei zones out, looking at the odd setup.
>"Whoa, he was right."
He looks at the zoned-out goat, poking him in his shoulder.
>"Shei, come on. I wanna know why you got those metal horns. And also why you turned this into a bedroom. There's plenty of other open spaces on this ship you know, or storage closets."

>>29902689
Pryce deals out the bowls to everypony, warming them up a little with his magic. He sits down, eating a little slowly.
"...We did find Sugar, but..."
Pryce explains what happened when they went up to the birdcage. Finding Sugar with Neither and Calque, pulling Prisca from the tower, the fight with the hunters, the escape, and the new brought by Little Journey.
"Its been, far too much in just a day. But what about you, are you doing better?"
Pryce looks over to River.
"And what about Calque, has he woken up yet?"
>>
>>29902642
Flaming sighs, "This was important. I know we were only looking to find Mudi and... well, you know how we had a change of plans regarding her, right? Afterwards we were just trying to make sure another angel wouldn't attack Zha Arlakane, and then from THERE we found out Vitral was going to plunge into chaos with Miracle taking over and then we tried to save Mirror and stop her but then I found out," Flaming takes a deep breath, "That Miracle was a MORTAL and was forced to do all this so I tried to save her and..." she blinks her eyes a few times, breathing deeply.

"Things just got out of control. But I had to do something. I... I want to save this city, Observer. I'm sorry, I'm not doing a good job of explaining it all at once..."

>>29902689
Flaming snickers at Busta's flinching, "Thanks Rus. Don't worry, we won't do anything fun without you, alright? I stil have some healing to do."

>>29902698
Flaming flattens her ears, "Right, your dad... I think he'll have his hooves full between the demons and the riots. Hopefully he won't get in our way."

Flaming moves through and steps into the dark corridor, emerging in the meeting hall, her eyes opening wide at the air-ship parked nearby. "Aaaah, I never thought I'd be so glad to see that flying bucket of scrap heap!" She shouts joyfully as she starts to run towards it and towards Little Journey and Mocha.

"Hey everyone! We just finished breakfast. Mocha, thank you again for the..." she stops and looks up at the bird-cage, "That storm is keeping Metatron trapped...? That's good. Did Vizsla mention anything about Mirror yet?" She turns to LJ, furrowing her brow, "I'll see him shortly, but one moment: I want to go in and see Pryce first, let him know we're okay."
>>
>>29902774
It seems Shei-Sher has made the bathroom into a little shrine to Sabuul the Goddess of Dreams. There is a golden chalice, some burnt out incense, an effigy of Sabuul carved from several bars of soap meshed together, the psychedelic looking floor mat Shei-Sher is sitting over, it doesn't look particularly authentic or fancy, probably some gaudy, new age trinket Shei-Sher bought in Zha Arlakane from a one-bit-bazaar, it is laden with imagery of the double helix. But mostly peculiar is the small orb glistening with a swirling, golden brilliance around it. It's surface resembles the metal of angels.
>>
>>29902671
Observer frowns slightly more from the side poking. "It means I'm male with a female frame." He simplifies it.

>>29902689
When Observer gets pecked from feeding Caw, she begins to wonder what methods there would be to train a crow in manners.

"Time will only show you if the gods truly watch you." Observer says.

>>29902698
Observer makes sure that Caw's sweater fits him nicely and that he won't fall off her back, ready to follow the others.

>>29902798
"It's fine, Flaming. I seek to keep this world safe as well, it's knowledge is very valuable to me. However, with a world being torn apart you should come to expect cities to collapse in chaos. If you ever need my help however, I am obligated to assist you... as long as it is not a waste of time." Observer says, likely the best way he can say 'I'm here to help a friend'.
>>
>>29902753
>>29902884
"I sure hope so," LJ says. "I'd much rather it be that than another battle. We lost contact with her a few hours ago."

"After all I've heard about them, this is the first I've seen of angels' work," Busta says. "I dunno if I wanna work with them if this is their modus operandi. Aren't there at least one or two nice ones out there?"

>>29902763
Although your seal sets over the orb, enabling a direct interfacing with another, a black and gold energy spirals out and nips at you, leaving you with a terrible chill. Something about it is familiar, comforting, and also cautionary, like a stern mother's warning to be safe.

>>29902774
"I am far from my physical best, but mentally I am as sharp as a needle as always," Volkama says. "I imagine that, after such a terrible ordeal on all sides, many feel the same way. But press on we must, so I volunteer to the call should you require my assistance. This Tartarus has left me quite intrigued, as has Vizsla's scheme."

"It was the strangest thing," River says. "As I went to check up on Calque, Wireframe came back from the cabin that the others went to, and brought him there, purportedly to be near Sugar. I don't know what that little changeling is thinking. I hope her intentions are pure."

>>29902798
"No, the storm is keeping the Windhill insulated from the particles that are spreading from those pieces of metal that fell from the sky last night," LJ says. "Whatever that black cloud around the Birdcage is, I imagine it's Metatron's doing. The last communication we had with Vizsla, actually, was an explicit instruction for you guys -- your party specifically -- NOT to follow her up there."

Ironically, he follows you up onto the ship. In the kitchen next to the barracks, you see Pryce and a child version of Pryce eating breakfast with Zjetya, River, Volkama and Deriva.
>>
>>29902884

"Sooooo..." Amy ponders as she continues poking. "What makes you male?"
>>
>>29902899
"My biology."
>>
>>29902698
Flow takes a deep breath as he steps up.
"Well then, let's do this."

His clones step through the portal, and Flow sighs before he goes through.
"You sure you guys can handle this?" he asks the others who are staying behind.
>>
>>29902910

"What does that mean?" she asks, interested, but still poking.
>>
>>29902896
Shei-Sher stops himself for a moment as the feeling runs through his body. He contemplates the vague sense of warning. Shei-Sher looks back to the scrying orb and tries again.
>GABBY's SEAL: Turns a living enemy into an walking corpse. For all intents and purposes this target now counts as Undead and a corpse. This effect ends if someone removes the seal from their body.
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29902896
"If they exist they are likely to be called 'fallen' by their peers."

>>29902922
"It means my body functions like a male body."
>>
>>29902917
"We shall be alright," Rus says. "I am certain that I shall not handle this as poorly as I did the Metatron's onslaught."

"I had a good teacher, just make sure he comes back yeah?" Spitshine adds.

They both look at Wireframe for her turn at a reassuring word. "Oh, am I supposed to say something?" she asks. "Uh, go team! We'll be safe! Uh... oh, just go."

As you head down the Dark Corridor, you are brought out to the Windhill, the mountain in the Coppice Vimana where the demon lords' meeting-hall stands. The surface of the Windhill is chillier and breezier than usual as a storm sweeps around the hill, like a protective barrier. Next to the meeting-hall, you see the airship. Next to the ship stand Little Journey, Mocha, Vortigern and ____ all of whom are wearing thick silk winter clothing. You see the Birdcage is enshrouded entirely in a black cloud, ringed by golden letters.

You arrived in time to hear Little Journey's note to the others that Imaal the Meteor is waiting to talk to you all in the Windhill's meeting-hall.
>>
>>29902865
Kid Pryce looks around the bathroom with the weird disgust, the scene looking like a bad mixture of the shrines he saw in the Church and a hoarder's hovel.
>"No wonder he was in a rush, probably isn't thinking straight being locked up with all of this."
He looks down at the orb with curiosity, but doesn't pursue it with recognizing it as the angel's type of metal.
>"This... can't be too bad, right?"
Kid wonders out loud. Figuring he'd help a bit, he levitates up the burnt out incense, flushing it down the toilet so Shei isn't locked up with any fumes while he's out, as well as levitating the soap-effigy and placing onto the sink to put it back where it belongs.

Afterwards, Kid heads back to the kitchen to grab some food before the others eat it all.

>>29902896
"As long as you're awake and moving, that's good enough. Though, I'd rather press on from this city with everything that's happened."
Pryce takes a bite of his food.
"Vizsla?"
Pryce questions at the name.

"She wasn't up there with up, but she has to have heard something from one of them about Calque, right? No matter how pure they might be, putting those kids together right now isn't the best thing..."

As they all talk, Kid hops up onto whichever chair is free.
>"Aww, you guys started without me?"
He whines, quickly grabbing a bowl for himself.
>>
>>29902884
Flaming smiles, "Thank you... it's just, this city in particular is important." She goes and looks out at the massive stormcloud surrounding the bird cage. "After Circadia fell, I told its princess back in Zha what happened. She was devastated... and I promised Laciela and Yareakh I'd protect their home in Mariposa. There's still time to do so, but we have to be smart. We barely survived against Metatron and all we were doing was RUNNING from him."

>>29902896
>>29902774
"The Metatron made it?" Flaming asks, looking back up at the golden letters. "What do the symbols mean? And how far have the feathers spread already?"
"Alright... if Vizsla says not to, I'll trust her judgement. I'm... I'm not honestly ready to go back up there anyhow."

As she heads up onto the ship, she smiles as she sees Pryce, River, and Zjetya once again, and runs up to meet them. "Everyone! You're safe. Thank the spirits..." She turns up at Pryce, about to ask him where he's been when she turns to notice the child next to him. She does not pick up immediately on his striking resemblance to Pryce, the lack of wings and clothes making it difficult to discern the two ponies apart. "Oh hey, you must be one of the villagers that got taken with Sugar? Well done, Pryce," she says, "We heard Sugar was saved too."
>>
>>29902946

"But, if your body is female, in what way does it function like a male body?" she asks, still poking.

>>29902896

Amy involuntarily starts laughing uncontrollably at Busta's question. She falls over and wriggles her hooves around, unable to stop herself. After a while, she finally is able to get back up and whipes some tears from her face.

"I'm sorry," she says, rubbing Busta's head lightly. "After everything that's happened, it was nice to hear something so... simple. But, you also gotta remember that pretty much EVERYONE has been saying the same thing about demons. So... you know. I think there's a word for why that's funny. But, I just can't think of it."

Then, she sighs. "But, I guess if you wanna know if there's anyone worth working with, you should come with me to talk to Imaal."

"How... do I get there from here, anyway?" she asks, looking around. "All these dark hallways are really turning me around."
>>
>>29902949
Flow strains his eyes to look up at the Birdcage as he draws his hood up.
>"How ominous..."
>>"Ye got that right..."
The three goos start baking their way up the mountain.
"This sucks. I just wanna get back to hunting already..."
>"Patience is a virtue, Sir Flow. One you used to hold to heart."
"Oh shut up, I don't need me lecturing me right now."
>>
>>29902978
"This Metatron... Is it an automaton?"

>>29902983
"Is there a reason you're so interested in my body, Amy? If there's something you're really curious about then just ask so we can be over with this pointless poking." Observer responds with a frown, clearly not enjoying the poking.
>>
>>29903030

Amy stops and starts clapping her hooves together excitedly. "I annoyed you!" she says triumphantly. "You're become a real pony!"
>>
>>29903030
Flaming shakes her head, "No more than any other Angel we've met, it definitely KIND OF looks like a machine but it's not. It was pitch black, with this massive wheel, and golden eyes and... he was really, REALLY mad at us. He was furious at Miracle's death, and then he made it nearly impossible to breath, and my healing powers wouldn't work any more."
>>
>>29902978
Pryce looks up from his food as Flaming enters, feeling relieved to see they're okay after staying in that cabin Little Journey offered.
"Thank them again, I was worried about you all when I heard you were staying inside that corridor. What happened to all of you, you all made it to safety after the feathers started to fall, right?"
He asks with a bit of desperation to hear a yes.

Kid Pryce looks up Shorthorns.
>"Yup, saved her and a bunch of others, Tall-y"
>>
>>29902925
Your magic functions normally this time, but the strange feeling hangs around your shoulders. Your orb will be able to connect to another's, remotely, automatically.

>>29902978
Zjetya, River, Deriva and Volkama have a grown-up chuckle over your lack of recognition.

>>29902971
"Oh, yes you've been out of the loop, haven't you?" River says. "The others have gotten themselves entangled with a duo of witches who claim that they can establish a peaceful region in this demon-infested world. But to do so, they require the opening of Tartarus, which we learned was located in a chasm underneath Fantasia."

"Oh, they'll be fine! Let the kids be kids!" Volkama declares. "That's a lesson you're learning now!" he says and points his hoof at KP.

>>29902946
>>29902983
>>29902986
"I guess. But when you're a fly, you have to ask that about everyone, when your whole life could be swatted away just like that." Busta shudders with a fear of angels, and Mocha gives him a small silk shall. He glares up at the Birdcage with bitterness, then heads toward the meeting-hall, along with Box.
>>
>>29902986
>>29903030
>>29903105
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1GhbP57Oao

This time, instead of demons, the Windhill's palace is packed mostly with Farms, and a few other mortals, mostly tamers by the occultist equipment they carry and the vile disfigurements and sigils on their bodies. The tamers split meager rations, their heads hung low before the demons, while the Farms zone out, waiting again for their regeneration to be exploited by demons.

In the ivory meeting-room, Imaal is the only demon lord in attendance, though the room is full of half-frozen demons. You also see Hope there, standing atop the table with a red skull on his shoulder, the same emblem you earned from the Splatterrock. Some of the hunters under his command from the Light Brigade wait nervously at the foot of the table. Above the table, you see one of the large scrying-orbs, and its surface shows the blackened Birdcage, scanning desperately for details.

"Ah, you're here, kiddos," Hope says, hopping off. "A hell of a night, innit? This city-state's fucking finished. Riots, uprisings, angels splitting whole legions in half? About time something like this happened."

"Enough," Imaal says, raising his hand for silence. "There you are. Come forward and tell us what you saw in the Birdcage, all of you. The scrying-orbs completely failed shortly after you escaped the Birdcage, for Metatron is still up there. We've attempted to establish quarantine zones around each ground zero where the metal fell from the sky, but it's simply not working, made worse by the uprisings of the hunters. Furthermore, Vizsla has handed down strict instructions for none of you to pursue her. She wants you to meet her in Fantasia, in five days."
>>
>>29903113
Flaming shakes her head, "I wasn't sure I could trust one of Buiwong's followers myself at first, but, they have been nothing but helpful since we got out of the Birdcage. Renee's looked after my injuries, and they even gave us warm food this morning." She looks over to Kid Pryce, "Um, no, it's actually Shorty... ach, I mean Flaming Shorthorns. That's my name. Who are you?"

As Pryce asks about what happened, she adds, "I've been summoned by the demon lords to go over what happened so they can make plans for how to deal with all the devastation happening, do you have a moment to come with me? I can tell you both at the same time."

>>29903121
>>29903113
She turns to look at Zjetya and River, bowing her head, "River got the first part down: our meeting with Mudi did not exactly go as planned. She actually has a decent plan of how to stop ALL the demons at once by journeying into Tartarus. Come on, I'll tell you the rest on the way."

>Turning to join Amy/Observer/Flow at the meeting hall
>>
>>29903130

Amy breathes heavily. Above all else, she can't show weakness in front of the demons. She's always known that. But, it's never been something she thought she COULD show before. Now, she's nervous. And, thinking about what happened in the Bird Cage makes it worse.

She sits down for a moment, closes her eyes, and inhales slowly. She holds it for a moment, then lets out a long exhale. She then, opens her eyes and continues to sit on the ground.

"I honestly can't describe what happened," Amy says, shaking her head. "Everything was... a blur. Like literally. I couldn't see. I could barely think. There's nothing to tell you other than the fact that Metatron won't lose that fight."

"I want nothing more than to just tear him apart," Amy snarls suddenly, surprised by her own anger. "But," she says more softly. "We just can't right now. The best thing to do is probably just evacuate the whole city. We'll have to figure out something later."

She says the words, but she's not sure if she believes them. Still, it's important to keep looking as strong as she can in this bad situation.
>>
>>29903228
>>29903121
>forgot to add
She scowls at the adults, "What's so funny?" at their chuckling.
>>
>>29903130
Shei-Sher possesses the Scrying Orb and has it hover over beside Imaal's ear. Shei's voice transmits through the Orb's internal speaker. "Forgive my intrusion Lord Imaal, it is I Shei-Sher. I must warn you, among your audience are several members of Ecclessia. I humbly advise you omit the Demon Lord's plans to compete at the Lake of Momentary. At the very least, please relent from mentioning my involvement in the matter."
>>
>>29903105
"You have always annoyed me, I've only been able to express it recently."

>>29903109
"Then we should continue to avoid it until we find a weakness in it."

>>29903130
>>29903228
Observer turns to face Flaming. "Flaming, I hope you understand that I must choose to follow Vizsla. If you truly wish to help this city, I will assist. However you must know I cannot put myself or the ship in severe danger and that I will leave in two days."

>Following Shorthorns
>>
>>29903259

Amy opens her mouth with a smile, about to say something. But, then her smile fades and is replaced with a frown. Her ears go back. "I'm sorry," she says like an apologetic dog who knows she did something wrong.
>>
>>29903130
Flow chuckles.
"Ya got that right, son."
He turns to Imaal.
"Some shit went down."
>"Er, more specifically, we had failed to interrupt a ritual performed by Miracle, and she summoned Metatron."
>>"That dick'ead nearly took our bloody 'eads off!"
>"W...we were forced to retreat when we realized how much we were-"
>>"Fooked!"
>"A colorful way to put it, but yes."
>>
>>29903121
"I don't think marriage is a thing kids should be focused on like he was..."
>"What are we talking about?"
Kid chimes in.
"Wireframe took Calque to Spitshine and Sugar."
>"Oooo, yea... That's probably not for the best, wouldn't even call him a kid, I guess."

"What's that supposed to mean?"
Pryce questions at Volkama's comment. Kid looks up as Volkama points a him.
>"Don't ask me, I'm already a kid. You need to lighten up."
"I thought you weren't going to say anything."
Pryce says, annoyed.
>"I said don't ask me, didn't say I wasn't gonna tell you anyways."

>>29903121
>>29903228
"Witches, Tartarus?"
Pryce's confusion only grows, far out of the loop.
"Wait, under Fantasia, that's where Easy and all those other ponies are, and those JOY patients."
Pryce looks over to Flaming.
"Summoned by demons? What's going on?"
Pryce questions sternly.
"Plans being made, you guys were up in the Birdcage too, I'm not going anywhere until I know what's going on."
Pryce says, not moving from his seat.

>>29903228
Kid Pryce hops down from his seat, now literally looking up at Flaming, being smaller.
>"Well I can't really call you short from down here."
As she asks his name, he looks t her blankly, then up at his older self, then back to Flaming.
>"I'll give you three guesses."
>>
>>29903297
"Apology accepted. However why were you asking about my body so insistently?"
>>
>>29903230
>>29903259
"There has been ample talk of evacuations in the past hours," Imaal fumes, leaning over the table. "Many mortals, Farms and Fighters both, have taken to fleeing the city, and some of the so-called 'bootleg angels' descended from the Birdcage to assist them and stir up the insurrections. On top of that, slavers from many gangs now led by a fool named Banana Splitz have started abducting those who've chosen to stay. Hope is right in that this city, as it exists now, is dying. But what matters more is that we reclaim it again once you, Vizsla and Mudi put together enough power to establish a proper kingdom for demons, in peace."

>>29903253
"It is called the Momentary Lake," Imaal quietly corrects you, before shooing away the orb.

>>29903235
"You'll figure it out," River says.

>>29903311
"We've only recently heard about it ourselves," River Spring says. "The Witches are called Vizsla the Kind and Mudi the Young. Apparently, Amy ate their sister, Azawakh the Cruel, some time ago. According to them, and to a few other sources, this region, Mariposa, used to be the home of an ancient order of demon hunters, who drove countless of the world's demons into Tartarus, or flat-out destroyed them. Now Mudi wishes to find something within Tartarus that will assist her in establishing a region where mortals can live in peace with demons, for the demons will be held subservient to the witches' power."

"I don't quite follow it myself," Volkama says. "But anything that Vizsla has scheming, I must be a part of. I have her to thank for the destruction of my own kingdom, Circadia, so I find it QUITE interesting that she seeks to build one all of a sudden."

(1/2)
>>
>>29903387

Amy shrugs. "I just don't get it. If you're a girl, then in what way is your body working like a guy?"
>>
>>29903259
Flaming looks down at the ground, "Only two days...?" She sighs, "I... I understand. I know there's only so much we can do right now. But any help you can offer, I would greatly appreciate."

>>29903311
>>29903311
Flaming pauses momentarily as she's heading out, "Err... sorry, Pryce. I know you deserve to hear the full version, but since everything's so crazy I really don't think I should keep them waiting, it might be important." She turns back towards him,

"I'll fill you in on EVERY detail soon as I'm done with them, but the short version is that the witches have a plan to make all of the demons docile by doing something in Tartarus. They say Demons and mortals used to live together fine until demons' hunger overwhelmed them, and there's some way to fix that down there. Amy is in support of the plan, and while I'm a little unsure it is something to look into."

She points towards the exit, "The demons summoning me are the lords of the city, we were working with them to try and keep the angels from breaking the truce. We nearly succeeded, too... I'll be back to tell you all of what happened in the Birdcage, but it was pretty bad."

>>29903311
Flaming looks down at the tiny Pryce, chuckling at his joke, "O-ooooh! Hehe, alright, that's kind of funny. You're a funny little pony." Flaming says earnestly, actually feeling a little good being taller than someone for a change. "You want me to guess your name...? Uh... I don't know that many pony names... I know it usually has something to do with their marks." She pauses, "But you don't have one, soooo... she looks at his cutie mark, and recognizes it as Pryce's. "Oh wow! You have the same one as Pryce. I thought all pony's had different ones?" She stares at the upside-down top hat, and says, "Is your name Hat Trick?"
>>
>>29903300
"That much we've gathered. Now I've signed up to go retrieve Vizsla from the Birdcage before Metatron splatters her and the would-be Messiah Mudi all over the walls. Vitalya's going to be in command of the Light Brigade for a few days. Blimey I can't imagine how badly she'll cock it up while I'm gone."

He leans in closely and whispers, "I'm takin' the opportunity to catch the witch with her trousers down, scope out a weakness or maybe let the angel cripple her a little before I rescue her. Settin' the table before we strike. In the meantime, I want you to take this poster." He slips you a small bounty poster. "A contact tells me this poster's got a unique reward. The last sighted location was somewhere north of Mariposa, between here and Fantasia. It's been enchanted to increase the activation range, so you won't miss it."

>>29903259
"I'd recommend leaving sooner than that," Hope says. "Yer bein' given five days to sort out the last of your worldly affairs before you journey into Tartarus. Speakin' a which, I got a place for you to visit. An old holy site, between here and Fantasia. Don't know much about it myself, but I don't quite need to. Just need you to visit it, pay some respects for me, yeah?"
>>
>>29903405
>But you don't have one, soooo...
omit this part, just 'She looks at his cutie mark'
>>
>>29903391

"I don't know who soon that's going to be, though," Amy contemplates out loud. "Just standing around here waiting for us may not be the best idea if we're going to take as long as I think we are."

"Unless you have an idea on how I can get more power super fast," she suddenly adds with a perky hopefulness to her voice and demeanor. "That would be-"

"Wait, slavers? That stupid Slitzhead is taking people again?" she groans. "Do you want us to take care of him?"
>>
>>29903408
>>29903405
Upon hearing Hope's recommendation to visiting the holy site, Observer looks to flaming again. "I may have a chance to study it for myself, Flaming... Anything I learn from it can feed me as well, do you truly need any of my assistance?"
>>
>>29903408
Flow does a double take when he mentions Vitalya.
"You sure she won't accidentally fuck up the accounting or anything?"
He sighs and takes the bounty, looking over it as he talks.
"Do you want the spike back, or not? Speaking of spike, how're the others? I take it they're busy hunting as well? Not gonna lie, son, but I wanna get back into the business, I've been gone too long."
Trapper, in the meantime, looks around for a certain spider.
>>
>>29903405
"Er.. yes.. Momentary Lake. Thank you my Lord." Shei-Sher digresses and the orb leaves Imaal's presence as Imaal shoos him away.

Shei-Sher leaves the orb and returns to the Ship via noclipping. He returns to the bathroom and touches Grail from the Tower of Traitors.
>Visiting the Claw of God
>>
>>29903391
>>29903405
"Pryce stares on in disbelief at the story of the witches' deal.
"H...H-How can you accept a deal like that? You want to open a demon jail to stop the demons, and think we can live in peace with those witches controlling them? How could anypony think setting them in a position like that is good, you're giving them a free army! And what about Fantasia, I just heard they're right over this Tartarus, what happens to them? We just put sick ponies there to be cured!"

>>29903405
>"No that's my father."
Kid Pryce says straightly at Flaming's guess.
>"You're getting close though, with how you thought of that. Two more guesses."
He says with a smirk, wondering if she'll figure it out.
>>
>>29903391
As Flaming arrives in the Windhill palace's ivory meeting room, catching up with the others after leaving the ship. She looks up at Imaal just as he gets to explaining the situation of Farms and Fighters fleeing the city and the bootleg angels stirring up trouble, as well as Banana Splitz snatching up survivors. She growls under her breath, angry at the opportunist slaver as she hears of the many troubles besieging the city.

"It sounds like utter madness... there's only so much we can do about the angels starting insurrections. If Vizsla can find Mirror Image, she might be able to calm them down so that the demons and angels can unite against Metatron to protect this city. The mortals have many strong fighters among them too if you can convince them." She narrows her gaze, "What do you intend to do about Banana Splitz? I've actually dealt with him before and am not going to let him prey on the ones brave enough to try and stay to protect their city. And what can you tell us about this holy site?"

>>29903437
"I think I'll need EVERYONE's help to save Vitral, but, if we have to leave to do so then I understand. I know you have your own research but Metatron itself is dangerous, I wouldn't make you risk your life. Maybe this holy site will give us some information."

>>29903474
>retroactively saying this occurs before she leaves for the hall
"It's better than anything else I've heard. Ecclessia's plan might take too long, and the demons' numbers are too great to fight directly. Letting the witches have them will take them all out at once, won't it? And we won't let them hurt Fantasia: we're just going through it to a gate to Tartarus."

She looks at Kid Pryce again, frowning, "Hmmm, close... what about... Magic Hat?"
>>
>>29903519
"But that won't take them out, you said they'd be under their control. What happens if they want to use this endless supply of demons, or something happens to them? And you have to open Tartarus to get through it, will they be able to keep the demons in there to not have more flood out?"

>"Nope, you're getting farther off. One more guess, and I'll give you a hint."
Kid hops up on his chair, scooting it closer to Pryce.
>"Ponies do have different cutiemarks, so if we have the same one..."
Kid trails off slowly, rolling his hoof to help guide Flaming another the train of thought.
>>
>>29903429
>>29903519
"The slave-trader matters little at this rate," Imaal says. "Already I have designated a few of my drones to deal with him. They will be captured by his thugs as slaves, and by the time he realizes that they are traps, they will explode and smear his wicked legacy all over the walls."

Busta groans and shrinks inwardly. "That's... Spitshine's dad. We..."

"Are all in powerful company now," Imaal says. "Do not feel as though the whole world rests upon your shoulders alone, for the demon lords of this dying country will march alongside you if it means that we will regain our homes elsewhere, secured from the outside world. Vizsla insisted on you having a little time to sort out the last of your preexisting affairs before the expedition into Tartarus. Say goodbye to loved ones, leave behind those who are too afraid or too weak to survive the journey. Use the time wisely."

>>29903519
>>29903469
>>29903437
"It's a shrine to old gods," Hope explains. "Never was into that kinda stuff, haven't researched it myself. But relic hunters that I know have made a special note of it, and passed it along to me before this information hits the street. Since I'm going to be saying Vizsla's cracked ass, I thought I'd pass it along to you lot."

(1/2)
>>
>>29903474
"Quite frankly, I think it's bullshit," River says. "But Amy and Flaming were the main supporters of the idea. I'll admit: If it IS genuine, it's pretty tempting. There's no way for Mudi to control that many demons. Even if she is powerful, she's just a mortal like any of us. At best, she can intimidate the demons with mutually assured destruction. And, from the sound of it, that's how the peace is going to be maintained. Right now, mortals are so weak that the population is dwindling to the point of inevitable extinction, and few mortals are strong enough to stand up to any kind of demon. But because demons respect and fear strength more than anything, there's a chance that peace can be established, if we have a sufficiently-powerful group of mortals able to intimidate the demons into leaving us alone. Of course, Mudi will be held in check just as much as she is holding them in check, and that's the tense balance we'd have to live with.

"Again, bullshit," River concludes.

>>29903469
"Keep it. I'd be too tempted to use it early if I had it," Hope says. "They're quite good, those who've kept contact. One of the few things that keeps me going nowadays is the word that the Water Crown is at it again, even in these times."

Out in the hall, Trapper finds Mocha passing out small silk blankets and scraps of latkes to the tamers, ignoring their baleful gazes at her spider body.

>>29903471
An uncomfortable stretching sensation overcomes you as you attempt to seance with the grail. Your body feels fitted into a claustrophobic tunnel, as if you were an earthworm burrowing through the soil. Your mind stretches and twists as sound and scent ribbon around you in ungeometrical sensations. You see nothing but the depths of the earth. A vague presence bears down all around you, but you have no idea what or who it is.
>>
>>29903519
"Then I will look into it. I will see if I can assist even without my complete presence here."

>>29903544
"It seems I will be looking into this 'Holy Site' of yours, Hope."
>>
>>29903544

"I feel more bad about the demons that have to blow themselves up than I do about that slaver," Amy says with a combination of sadness and disgust. "I wish I could have done things a better way, but I'm cutting my losses right now..."

She sighs. "I never thought I'd choose to do that..."

She looks back up at Imaal. "I won't let you down," she says more resolutely. "I'll find the strength to do this. Just as long as you don't let me down. Remember that the goal is for everyone to live EQUALLY."
>>
>>29903537
"I made Mudi give us her word that nothing would happen to Fantasia, and I think the effort of keeping the demons docile in and of itself will be a strain, let alone using them as an army... and it's the only way I can think of that stops the demons without killing them all too."

Flaming growls, starting to grow irritated with the game as she continually guesses wrong over and over. "Ugh! I don't know, if you both have the same mark then..." she pauses, turning to look at the young Pryce and, finally, starting to notice some similarities between the two. ".........Pryce?" She turns up at the older stallion, "You have a little brother named the same as you?"

>>29903544
Flaming's eyes open wide as he mentions the plan for Splitz. "W-what...."

She thinks of Spitshine's reaction to seeing his father splattered, and shouts, "Wait! That might endanger his slaves too, why don't you let us deal with him? Send him packing and all that, heh...? Not that we don't appreciate your help, I'm glad to have learned Demons CAN be reasoned with during my stay here in Vitral, and look forward to working with you."

As he mentions using the time to say good bye to loved ones, Flaming freezes. "W-what... you mean... oh." She freezes. "I guess... Tartarus MIGHT be pretty dangerous. We might not come back out, is what you're saying?"
>>
>>29903551
"Hello?" Shei-Sher is confused at the lack of color and gaiety that filled this realm last he was here. Maybe because his friends had drank from the chalice? "I have returned. Does the Claw of God preside here still?" Shei-Sher digs his knee into the earth as he prostrates himself "I beg of you miraculous manipulator of heavenly and earthly abodes. If you still bear a smile upon my company, lend me the strength to face Chorazin."
>>
>>29903605

Amy opens her mouth as if she is about to say something, but then doesn't say anything.
>>
>>29903551
"I agree. One being claiming they can control this force that's consuming the world on their own, they're either lying or overstating what they can actually do. I can't trust any demons to just sit idly by and not try to take her place either. Its just, all too much on a bet, too much power in one pony's hooves."

>>29903605
"Why do we have to let them live? They didn't give us that option or choice, why should we consider it for them?"

Kid Pryce stomps his hooves on his chair in celebration.
>"Yay, you got it!"
Pryce looks down at his younger self, distracted momentarily from the terrible news of the plan.
"No, that's me, as a colt. Its a long story, but we met a pony named Calque who was with Sugar, and he pulled my childhood out of me to form my child self."
>"Yup, all of the memories and greatness, none of the mopey-ness, all at half Pryce."
He says with a grin, Pryce following it with a groan at both the joke and the insult at him.
>"Hey quiet, she hasn't heard it yet."
Kid hushes at his older self.
>>
>>29903544
>>29903551
"So we're going relic hunting, eh? Sounds like it'll be a good bout of fun, wouldn't ya think?"
Flow grins.
"Good t' see that those geezers are still in it to win it, even if it's just rumors. Hell, why ain't you part of them, son?"
He stuffs the bounty in his coat.
"What about..." he pinches his goo, and raises an inquisitive eyebrow, "she still keeping busy? Last time we all met was before...well, y'know."

Trapper smoothly strides up to Mocha, and clears his throat.
>>"Y-you need a hoof there, lassie?"
>>
>>29903658
Flaming frowns, thinking back to Amy's words.
"I know but...we shouldn't care about the past if we can make a better future. I know the demons didn't give us the same choice, but not all demons are as bad as they seem. I've met some really nice ones here in the city. Maybe they can be reasoned with after all."

She turns to look at the younger Pryce, smiling, "ALRIGHT! I got it, your name is Pryce! That's pretty weird..."

As Pryce explains the situation, Flaming cringes, "Huuuuh? So... that's literally just your childhood pulled out?" She stares at young Pryce, before snorting at the joke, "Pffff hahahaahaa! I get it! Half price like... Hehehehe." She snickers. "I like young you, can we keep him?"
>>
>>29903605
>>29903592
>>29903555
Imaal nods to Amy, but glares down at Flaming following her objection. "Your purpose is elsewhere. Vizsla requires you to prepare the way for her, Mudi and Amy to wrench open the jaws of Tartarus. Risking your lives to spare a few dwindles our chances of staving off Metatron and establishing a new country." Imaal leans back and taps his fingertips together. "Part of living in equality demands shouldering burdens equally, dear Flaming. Let me handle this gnat."

Busta frowns at the metaphor, then turns and exits.

>>29903630
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC6deOAReoM
As you ask the Claw for something, dirt begins to fill your mouth, and push downward upon you. Your body feels as though it's being pushed down, deeper into the earth, deeper and faster and faster still, until you black out.

As you wake up again, next to you is half of an arrow, with a crude stone head and a shaft of a black, curling root. It gives off no shadow, and upon touching it it has no texture. A quick scan with Pupil is utterly inconclusive, no matter how deeply you try to examine it. It is utterly antithetical to conventional scanning. Even the energy inside yourself recoils and convulses as it's near you.

>>29903668
>>29903555
"Why ain't they asked me? Probably too famous for 'em. They always were a gang of contrarians. Never liked anyone who got a bit of fame."

As you bring up Zophie, Hope chuckles. "Ain't heard. Ain't a fan of dipping into secrets beyond my ken, you know."

Mocha hands Trapper a few of the scarves, and a wooden basket of latkes and stale bread. "It's the best we got, so go ahead and pass it around to anyone you see hungry or cold, and if a demon tries to nab some I expect you to take it back."
>>
>>29903689

Amy nods at Imaal then does a double-take at Busta leaving. She quickly follows him out.

"Is something wrong?" she asks with concern.
>>
>>29903688
"I've only seen horrible demons that try to kill children here. The only thing close to decent demons I've seen are the ponies that were corrupted or infected, like Amy or even Volkama."
Pryce says with distaste still to the plan.

"From what I can tell, yes. An exact copy of me as a kid."
Pryce says with an exhausted tone.
>"Only Calque knows how to undo this, so you're stuck with me until he does. And sorta Observer, he said he'd look into the spell."
Kid Pryce leans in close to Shorty.
>("Between you and me, I'm not going anywhere until I get the big guy to cheer up.")
He whispers.
>>
>>29903689
Observer looks to the others. "Should we return to the ship and begin preparing for a trip?" Observer asks.
>>
>>29903658
"Take it up with Amy then, you're trying to persuade someone who's already called it nonsense," River says.
>>
>>29903689
"Famous? You? Noooo, my good friend Hope can't have accumulated /that/ much fame in my absence," he smirks.
Flow lets out a sigh.
"Well, that's a shame, I really wanted to spar with her again. The girl certainly knew how to use her hooves, I'll tell you that."

Trapper calls over Vice, and starts handing out passing out the rations to those in need.
>"I never took you for the generous type, Trapper."
>>"Listen, I'm jus doin it t' get closer t' her laddie. I just called you to make sure no bleedin demons try n' nick these here supplies."
Vice chuckles and shakes his head.
>"Glad to see you fancy a mare, Trapper, I was beginning to get worried."
>>"Bout what, shit'ead!?"
Vice shakes his head and pats Trapper's back.
>"Just get focused on giving these out, my friend."
>>
>>29903736
Flaming pauses as she's about to leave the ship, "I have made a demon friend named Busta. Let me bring him to you and you can see they're not all that bad."

Flaming chuckles and whispers to Kid Pryce, "That's good, he can use it. You're a LOT less gloomy, I'm almost suprised you're the same pony." She looks up at Pryce, pausing as she looks more closely. "Wait a sec... Pryce, did you get older too?"

>>29903689
"I... understand." Flaming says with a few wavering concerns lining her tone. "Well then," she sighs, standing her ground. "Let me ask a request of you then, as allies in horns given we're going to Tartarus for the demons. Please take back that order and find a way to get Splitz to stop without killing him. It would mean a lot to someone important to us if you were to do so." Flaming asks, bowing her head respectfully to Imaal.
>>
>>29903689
Shei-Sher ponders the thing, against his own wishes. He wishes the thing were far far away from him but it owes a vague idea of what must be done. Shei-sher grabs the arrow by the root, the sensations in his hoof divide into the wriggling of thousand squirming worms. The longer he holds it, the more numbing sensations of static become apparent from the feeling. Quickly he grabs Miracle's Core and stabs the Arrow into it
>CONTROL+1: Spell, attempts to take control of a hostile or neutral undead. More powerful undead may require a higher minimum roll. Also used to take control of a larger undead at recharge 2.
[1d10+2] Get Power Up
>>
>>29903782
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smCPySvfx9I
>Warning: Beyond this point lies an extremely difficult battle. There's no telling what may happen, whatever the outcome. Are you really, really sure you want to proceed?
>>
>>29903793
yeah fuck it
>>
>>29903780
"We already met."
Pryce says flatly.
>"Yea, he was on the ship when we got back. He left after everypony didn't really want him around..."

>"Yea, its pretty shocking."
Pryce looks over himself at Flaming's question.
"I don't think so... I've been running for my life all over the city yesterday, so I wouldn't be surprised I looked worse."

>>29903780
>>29903744
"I will," Pryce says to River, then looks to Flaming as she leaves, "When you're done with your meeting, I want you, Amy, and everypony back on this ship to talk about this 'plan'."

After she leaves, Pryce sighs, pushing his bow away, still half full.
"We just came here to find a doe and see why Zha was attacked. Now they want to rally with demons and turn witches into emperors while angels rain down on us..."
Pryce says with growing exhaustion in this early morning. Kid looks up at him, putting a hoof on his shoulder.
>"Hey, it might not be that bad?"
Pryce gives him a glare, pushing his hoof off.
"You said you have my memories, do you want to ask that question again?"
Kid Pryce frowns, looking away as he goes to his breakfast to finish in silence.
>>
>>29903742
>>29903731
"I don't feel right sitting by when Imaal's gone and told us that he's sending demons to blow themselves up to kill a slave trader," Busta rants. "That guy's a dad, damn it! And those demons, they had dads, probably, and, and I've met Splitz's kid, and he's great! His soul... when I'm near him, I can't taste any hate coming off his soul. So he's got to still care about his dad, I just know it. Imaal is right though: Vitral's more dangerous now than it's ever been. Putting yourselves in danger risks our chance to have peace anywhere. So I'll go by myself, and get that Splitz guy out of here without having him killed. I'll figure out something. It'll be my favor to you all."

>>29903780
>>29903742
>>29903731
Imaal rolls his eyes. "Vizsla warned me about you rock-skinned brats. Very well: On the condition that Busta, the lieutenant of Mudi, treat with Splitz, I shall retract my assassination team."

>>29903857
"I'll make tea," Zjetya says, clearly sensing the tension.

(1/2)
>>
>>29903770
"Eugh, spare us the diagrams and sutras. Nobody has to suffer through a goo anatomy lecture," Hope says, throwing up his hooves. "Anyway, if I hear, I'll write. For now, we've work to do, so if you've got time to lean, ya got time to hunt. Get goin'."

With that, Hope socks your shoulder and departs.

As Vice and Trapper pass out food, one of the smaller tamers that they pass out food to crumbles beneath his cloak. A figure stirs beneath the cloak, and they see a small imp run out from beneath the cloak down the hall, unnoticed by Mocha.

(2/3)
>>
>>29903800
Good answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UioSu2j8K1c

Your body goes numb. You fall. Again you tumble into the starlit abyss you plunged into when first probing Miracle's body, only now your limbs can hardly move, and you descend much slower. The black arrow has come with you, its form now feeling slightly more tangible, but you notice it wavers as you fall. The golden rings, representing Chorazin's memories, line up, far far beneath you in the void, funneling you down into the depths.

"Well. Here I hoped you wouldn't have the guts, or would have the brains, to leave well enough alone," Chorazin's voice says. "Okay then. I don't know what you'll find down there, whether me, or her, or something in between. But whatever it is, I hope you choke on it, for making me believe, even for an instant, that you actually cared about me. You're just the same as Mirror Image. YOUR ways are right. YOUR ways are just. YOUR ways are for the greater good. Therefore, everything is permissible, and anything and anyone is at your disposal, and to hell with anyone who tries to resist. Right? But I wonder if it's even genuine for you, or a front for your conceited curiosity. You're nothing but a charlatan that has crawled out of the mud, baited by this broken world's cry for messiahs. You, Mirror Image... even Metatron and I. Nothing but shams. All of us have fallen short. None of us are fit to have any power over anyone else. I see now why I lost to you. Because I had fear. Because I had doubt. Because I had love.

"Well, good job. You've broken those now."

You're nearing the golden rings, all lined up at the bottom of the trench. A white light waits beyond you...
>>
>>29903869
"I'm going to wait for the others."
Pryce says, standing up and leaving the kitchen to wait in the barracks.

Kid Pryce stops eating after Pryce leaves, looking down into the bowl.
>"I was hoping he wouldn't get any bad news for at least part of the day."
He gets down from the table, going to grab his frog before returning to be around the others.
>"Guess I got time to think of your name now... and probably a snack. You're probably starving, aren't you."
Kid says, trying to lighten his mood as he looks around for anything in the kitchen his froggy friend could eat.
>>
>>29903877
Flow looks confused as Hope walks away.
"Anatomy lecture?...Why'd he bring that up?"
He looks at the poster Hope gave him once more.

Trapper starts chasing the imp as it runs away.
>>"Oi ya lil' shit, git back ere'!"
He makes a leap to get it, and Vice follows, basket in tow.
>catching that imp
[1d10] DC-1
>>
>>29903869

While writing this, I decided to listen to this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A-q3TM8kPk

Amy stares at Busta and begins to tear up as he talks. Without waiting for him to finish, she embraces him.

"You are everything I've wanted to see in the demons," she says, choking up a bit. "I'm so ashamed of myself. I've gotten so caught up in all this death and failure that I've forgotten the most important thing: to try. I know, everyone keeps telling me that, but it means so much more coming from a demon."

She lets Busta go and looks at him. "That crazy pony has no respect for demons. He thinks they're tools. He'll never listen to you alone. It would be like negotiating with a hammer."

Amy laughs. "I'm going with you," she says with a nod, then laughs at herself. "This is the feeling," she giggles. "This is what it feels like to want the best outcome, no matter how stupid it is. Thank you for reminding me of this," she says giddily.

"And I don't care what anyone says," Amy suddenly looks back and points at Imaal. "I'll do everything right. I won't accept any less. I'll do what's most right or die trying!"

"I know it's dumb, but I'm always dumb!" she laughs. "So, come on, Busta! Let's go talk to a jerk!"

Amy wraps her hoof around Busta then marches out the door with him.
>>
>>29903886
"It is just truly astounding that you could say such things and not feel embarassed for yourself" Shei-Sher cracks a smirk "You murdered thousands, possibly millions. to think your life could measure up to even a single grain of the mountain of destruction your pride has summoned is profoundly infantile. Of course I never cared for you. You aren't my friend, I hardly know you. You are respectable, and I greatly admire the lengths of your willpower. I would be a disgrace to wear the robes of a Thelamite if I couldn't appreciate the pure conviction driving you. not to mention the cohesiveness of your philosophy. But I have other friends to protect and a greater work to fulfill" He puts it all-together so casually, and cruely now that the gloves are off. "Yes you were a means to an end, pout all you like but that will be all you ever do. I don't think a fate living through the actions of one kid sounds quite so horrible compared to reliving memories in eternal rumination."

>A Vision of Thralls: Twice per combat; Instant;
[1d10+1]
Pheo appears like a match in the dark.
>>
>>29903857
Flaming flattens her ears. "You didn't want him around? Hmph. Well give him another chance, he's actually pretty nice."

Flaming taps her chin, "No, sorry, I was just thinking if someone took years away from you to make the other Pryce... n-nevermind, it's nothing." She bows her head, "It's nice to meet you Pryce. I'll be back as soon as we're done."

>>29903869
>>29903942
"Rock-skinned...?" Flaming asks, but then shakes her head. "R-right, that can work fine. Thank you for re-considering, I'm sure Busta can do it. I'll go make other preparations."

She turns to leave, but gets caught up in listening to Busta and Amy converse. She hears the dedication Busta has in his heart for demon and mortal alike, and when Amy shouts of her confidence Flaming narrows her eyes.

"How could Pryce and the others not like you? Alright, I'm in too." She saddles up next to them, "What Imaal doesn't know doesn't hurt him. And I've met Splitz before too. Count me in." She turns to Amy, smiling, "Speaking of, Pryce wants us back at the ship soon to talk about our plans. Should we grab him and make him go shout down Spitshine's dad with us?"
>>
>>29903980

Amy frowns for a moment at the mention of Pryce, but she quickly shakes her head. "If you want to grab him, you can go ahead," she answers simply.

"I'm sorry for being such a negative nancy," she adds suddenly. "I promise, I'm done with that now."
>>
>>29903964
>>29903886
Before Shei-Sher dived into the core, he took the time to lock the bathroom door and pour half a vial of Joy into a metallic bowl. He sets it upon another bowl which is filled with mercury. He charges the mercury with some magical energy for a steady burn. The joy is brought to just before a boil and the fumes fill the bathroom.

>Shei-Sher takes a dose of JOY
>>
>>29903869
Observers goals still require her to be closer to the witches for Buiwong, making her attention more focused on reaching them again. She still waits until everyone is ready to leave for the ship.
>>
>>29903927
The frog idly hops off of KP's hoof and licks up some cockroaches and grasshoppers that were previously unseen beneath one of the storage barrels. His quick tongue then grabs another fly that was zipping around in the air, as if to suggest to KP what he likes to eat.

>>29903929
As Trapper tackles the imp, one of the imp's bags tear, spilling out a small collection of pearls, gemstones, and coins. "Winner winner... chicken dinner," the imp groans as his head collapses against the floor.

>>29903942
"Take care not to toy with a demon's conditions," Imaal says ominously, leaning back in his chair.

>>29903942
>>29903980
"Huh!?" Busta says, utterly confused by your insistence on joining him. "But, but... hey, what about... okay, okay, you guys can come with me then. It's kind of a relief. I really was hoping to find a friend along the way, but this is way better.

"Oh! But Amy, you NEED to leave behind the Garment of the Founder, you know, the dress that you found in the Tower. That's the key to opening Tartarus. That's what the Witches need, and the fact that they cannot touch it is our trump card over them. So, if you leave it behind, with someone we can trust, then there'd still be a chance of establishing a peaceful kingdom even if we're all killed or incapacitated trying to deal with Splitz."

>>29904052
"Oh yes," Imaal says before you leave. "A spider left these for you and Shei. A gift."

A dog-sized tarantula approaches, bearing two books: "The Black and the White" by an unknown author, and "The Dragon's Sphere" by De Bello.
(1/2)
>>
>>29903964
"I..."

Deep in the distance, you hear something slide, as if off a shelf, and fall to the ground and shatter. Then something like a sob. "So, you're really not going to let me go. After... all that you've seen. Of me."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aomu5Ei_J2c

"Okay."

A shudder thunders through the void. "I don't care."

"I really don't care."

The deep moan of gathering winds storms through the dark. "A greater work? You'll use me for that? Okay. Then I will do nothing but crush every speck of light out of all of your works."

Everything goes black, and you feel a searing on your eyelids as words embed themselves onto your vision:

I AM NOT YOUR TOOL

Abruptly, the light crumbles around you, followed by the dark. You find yourself in a village long since ransacked, and the gentle cadence of waves and the scent of salt tells you you're on the island where you first entered Miracle's memories. Flowers have been planted everywhere, along with three-pronged grave markers made of etched wooden planks.

Nearby, kneeling down, you see a Mariposan mare. She has Chorazin's proportions, but Miracle's color scheme, although her body is natural, not metal. She wears a causal military robe. As she stands and dusts off her clothing, she turns and looks down at you. Her face is blank, eyes gray. She points down a sloping road, toward the coast, as if to say, "Come with me."

She turns and walks down the road.

>paused
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.