[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glimmerposting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: Tears.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Tears.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
Posting Starlight Glimmer should be a banned offense at this point. It's going against the spamming rule.

Please, ban glimglam.
>>
>>29901890
/glim/ needed.
>>
File: Lee masturboop.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lee masturboop.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>>29901890
>>
GAS
ALL
GLIMMIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29901893
Nah, just have the glimfaggots shipped off to Ponychan
>>
>>29901890
>User was banned for this post
>>
>>29901890
>>29901893
we need to change /mlp/ to /glim/
>>
>>29901909
I don't even care if I get banned, provided all pictures of glim get banned.
>>
How about you just report threads you don't want to see on the board instead of making threads about them? How about you don't reply to threads you don't want to see on the board and bump the ones you do want to see on the board?
>>
File: masturboop.png (234KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
masturboop.png
234KB, 600x600px
>>29901930
Never
The mods love glimmy like they should and realize that we Glimmerfriends are the rightful owners of the board
>>
File: Glimmerface.png (479KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Glimmerface.png
479KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>29901890
Without Glimmer posts, we would have nothing to complain about.

Just let them go. Eventually, they will go away.
>>
Ban all glimfags
Ban all glimfags
Ban all glimfags
>>
>>29901890
Gas all glimmerfags.
>>
>>29902716
We have plenty to complain about
Like how shit the show is
And how shit generals are
And how shit EqG is
And how EqGfags are killing the board
>>
>>29902726
I'd love to, but we need to consider the budget for this quarter.
>>
>>29901890
>Canon character
>Ban her
Suck it up fag.
>>
>>29902729
Well, you got me there.
>>
File: glimmy.gif (50KB, 511x480px) Image search: [Google]
glimmy.gif
50KB, 511x480px
>>29902733
This
It's probably the salty Shitterfags behind the anti-glimposting
>>
>>29902759
>salty
Get that new age speak out of my establishment.
>>
I want to cum inside Starlight Glimmer
>>
>>29901890
>After 20 minutes worth of a fight scene, all the Mane 6 are captured, have their memory wiped and are brainwashed by the villain
>Starlight comes in and saves them using a random magic spell
>they're all saved and the villain is defea- I mean reformed, but where did Starlight go?
>a blinding light and Starlight is shown with wings
>Twilight comments that she's the first autistic lesbian alicorn in the history of the entire pony world
>millions of bronies rejoice
>97% on Rotten Tomatoes
>everyone deems it the Super Mario Galaxy of the franchise and, knowing they can't top themselves, Hasbro reboots the series to G5
>with Vogel at the lead and Starlight as the main character
>art style improves dramatically, scripts become more complex and My Little Pony reaches new heights that it couldn't possibly imagine
>>
>>29902772
I'm fairly certain that she is AIDS Patient Zero, dude. I wouldn't do it if I was you.
>>
I rather think that Glimmerpostingposting should be a bannable offense.
>>
ban glimmer threads outside her general
allow glimmer reaction images in general
ban glimmerboop reaction images

t. glimmerfag who's sick of this bullshit
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.