[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alchemy CYOA Thread #26

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 384
Thread images: 39

File: Alchemy26.png (351KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Alchemy26.png
351KB, 800x800px
Last thread >>29534009
Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/alchemy/21905131#navbar

Resources: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8E1KAqZl6-xflUxSHJObzhSd3dabHVtSThfVnNwN1EtSEd1YmNpNWNQV3M0bFAyS0VldVE&usp=sharing
>>
File: 1521.png (144KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1521.png
144KB, 800x800px
>>29807246
>>29807560
“Also, it’s hard to compete with the best hide and seeker in equestria. I mean you can even find invisible ponies. Now excuse me for a moment Swirl, I have to say hello to Sako and Platinum.”

You fly over to the two mares and give them an invisahug.
Platinum yelp at the surprise.
Sako stays relaxed and just greets you.
>Sachiko:”Hey Speed. Don’t tell me you were just invisible the whole time, I had plans and could not look after Swirl anymore, and no one knew how long you would be gone, or where you are.”
“W-wait, how did you know that it was me.”
>Sachiko:”Oh I know how you smell.”
>Platinum Nut:”Hello Speed.”
>>
>>29899898
Me and Jitter were off doing crystal alchemy research but then I ran out of ingredients so I had to stop to go make more. Sorry for just taking off like that. I thought I had said me and Jitter were heading out, but I guess I forgot.
>>
>>29899898
We smell? We need to take a bath quickly then and put on some deodorant. We've made some incredible alchemy discoveries today. We found a book with a lot of potential knowledge in it. It's also sassy. Also I wanted to talk with both of you. Sako is big now so I wanted to see if you both still wanted to try dating for a week.
>>
>>29899968
>I wanted to see if you both still wanted to try dating for a week
I am pretty sure both of these mares wanted us all for themselves, but Speed did seem interested in this idea earlier, so I'm fine rolling the dice on this one and hoping it doesn't backfire if you still want to go through with it.
I'd be happy with just Sako tbqh.
>>
Kiss both Sako and platinum on the cheek
>>
>>29899898
Ah. How foolish of me. I guess I should had given you a guestimate or payed attention to time. Sorry girls.
>more hugging.
So what were you two up to? Had fun?
>>
>>29899886
>Bunny costume
>changeling eggs in a basket
>maximum cute

>>29899898
Smell yourself and make a joke about forgetting to bathe again.
Would they like to do anything?
>>
>>29899968
Asking both for the date is probably the safest way to bring this all up. If Platinum does agree, things are to get very interesting.
>>
>>29900118
I think safer might be asking about the speed dating first. What if it went somewhere? We don't want to make an ass of ourselves.
>>
>>29900157
Dude what - no! That is the worst thing you could do. Why would you want that? And no we won't be making an ass of Speed.
>>
>>29900157
No, it is Platinum's responsibility to bring it up at all. Admitting we saw them is a jerk move.
>>
>>29900200
>>29900247
I didn't mean actually saying we saw them out dating. I just meant asking if the two of them had fun to see how it went. If platinum says awful then she might be more willing to listen to the idea. If she says she and sako had a fantastic time maybe we should bring it up later.
>>
>>29900473
You want to ask them about the speed dating. How could Speed have know there was a speed dating event going on? They didn't tell swirl.

Saying if we did or didn't see them, it still implies.
>>
File: 1522.png (85KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1522.png
85KB, 800x800px
>>29899958
>>29899968
>>29900029
>>29900095
“Oh I was off with Jitter, doing crystal alchemy research then I ran out of ingredients so I had to make more. Sorry for being gone so long. I thought I told you, but I must have forgotten. The stuff we found however turned out to be amazing, for example we found a book with a lot of potential knowledge in it.”
You continue to hug them.
“So I smell? Damn me, must have forgotten to shower after walking through the crystal empire for like three times. Gotta take a bath at the afternoon.”
>Sachiko:”Oh you don’t stink or anything. It’s just a well known smell to me.”
“Alright, So what were you two up to?”
>Platinum Nut:”Sako took me to a speed dating event.”
“Oh, so did you find someone nice?”
>Platinum Nut:”Yes, in fact I did. I actually wanted to talk about this, you know how I said I would be willing to try the 3 ponies thing? I thought about it, had a talk with Sachiko and… you see Speed, that is not what I know of love. I read some stories that featured love triangles, and mistresses. Those never really went went well in the end. At least for the mistress. I want to experience that love like I learned about it… Sorry. ”
Well, at least you have an answer now.
>>
>>29900515
I just said I didn't want to ask about speed dating. I wanted to ask them how their day went to see platinum's mood to find out how speed dating went.
>>
>>29900608
Oh! That's fine! Haha! I understand! In fact I had forgotten about that suggestion completely!
[sweating]
>>
>>29900608
Welp ok then. Enjoy your life platinum since this is where our journey ends because we're leaving the crystal empire soon and I don't think you can follow since you have a coltfriend now. We will pay for your half of the wagon. It was 100 bits each right? Pay platinum 100 bits. If she wants more we'll mail it to her.

Now let's see if our chalk is ready and we can try to get more alchemy treasures.
>>
>>29900608
I'm happy for you, Platinum, and if you want to stay here with your new friend then I understand, although I'll sure miss you. I'll make sure to keep in touch over the mail.
>>
>>29900608
I was actually planning on bringing that topic back up anyway. It wasn't the brightest idea I came up on the spot to deal with this situation. I hope everything works out with your new coltfriend, Platinum.

Should have talked to Sako about this more before even trying it. She obviously planned this on purpose.
>>
>>29900608
>>29900727
Aren't you assuming a bit too much? The wagon was worth WAY more then 100 bits. paying her now and leaving is, well to me, seems like the biggest dick move you could do.
>>
>>29900727
Consult the the Resources folder for the resources need for what you have planned and what we already have you lazy bum.
>>
>>29900727
Damn man. That's cold.
>>
>>29900608
Guess Sako was right. I'm sorry I did all....[hoof gestures] this too you.
Uhm, I'm not made or anything. Are we still at least friends?
>>
>>29900887
Well throwing a fit won't accomplish anything so might as well move on now right?
>>
>>29900923
But that anon's suggestion of moving on was way to fast. Did we get the wendigo goo yet?
>>
>>29900959
Nothing was even lost. We're going there now.
>>
>>29900976
>Nothing was even lost
could you clarify
>>
>>29901006
A proposition was made. Platinum declined. Ok then. See? It's so easy that I'm wondering why it even needs to be explained. Nothing happened.
>>
>>29901044
What? Not going to talk to your friend about it? No chit chat? Aren't we going to dig up more empire secrets? We gonna be strangers to her now?

I remember us owing her some 3k bits.
>>
File: 1523.png (136KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1523.png
136KB, 800x800px
>>29900727
>>29900744
>>29900904
“Oh, okay then. I’m happy for you, Platinum. I guess this is where our ways split? Since I’ll be moving on soon and you have a coltfriend now. It would be nice to keep in touch over letter.”
>Platinum Nut:”Not Exactly, I still would like to travel down back south together. But If you don’t want to I understand.”
“I don’t know when exactly I will move down. First I will be going north to fight wendigos.”
>Platinum Nut:”Don’t worry I have no problem with leaving early, or later.”
“Oh and Platinum, sorry that I did all of this to you. I hope we still can be friends.”
>Platinum Nut:”Of course, we are still friends. I was more worried that you would not want to be.”
“Well then I wish you all a good day, I have to take a quick look after my chalk.”
>Sachiko:”It’s getting late, I guess I’ll be waiting at the wagon. I guess Swirl will want to help in whatever alchemy you are doing.”
The two mares move on.
Sako patting Swirls head as she walks to the wagon.
Platinum goes back into the inn.

Seems like the chalk will still need till tomorrow.

Stopping for now, will continue tomorrow.
>>
>>29899886

Is there a chance I could get a version of that Jitter in the title card without the text? Because that is a really cute bug.
>>
>>29899886
How about a sexy Jitter in a show girl bunny outfit with fish nets.
>>
>>29901313
Shed stallionly tears while no one is looking.
I'll always love you Platinum
>>
>>29901313
good luck platinum
>>
>>29901313
A shame about the Plat situation, but not surprising in the least. Sako most likely persuaded Plat and led her to speed dating on purpose. Should have communicated a lot more about it with Sako before even considering doing a 3 sided relationship trial. I wonder how our future discussion with Sako go with all this in mind.
>>
>>29901313
Ask the book if he has all our acquired alchemy knowledge like the fire circles and the rock book that we didn't finish reading. We can write anything he doesn't have.
>>
>>29901313
>>29904319
No. Don't do that. It hasn't been a day yet.
>>
>>29901313
How are we going to seduce to book?
>>
>>29905138
I'm pretty sure that day thing was about asking for knowledge, not asking "do you have this knowledge I have because if you don't I can write it in for the next alchemist that owns you.
>>
>>29905344
how to pick up books?
>>
>>29906852
Ha!
>>
File: 1524.png (116KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1524.png
116KB, 800x800px
>>29901522
>>29902049
>>29903747
>>29904319
You shed a single stallion tear over the the lost opportunity.
Deep down you know that you will always love Platinum in some way.
It’s hard to let her go, but if that is her decision…
All you can do is hope that she has good luck in the future.

It really is a shame.
But in the long term not really surprising.
Considering how Sako acted to it in the past , she probably persuaded Platinum and set this whole thing up.
Oh now, this will surely affect future discussions with Sako.
Will she hold it to your account?
Can you still trust her?
Well she did it out of love for you, even if it is selfish love.
You should probably have taken more time talking with Sako about it before even proposing the idea.

*Groan*
There is no use in overthinking this.
You need some distraction right now.
Right the book, maybe that can help you.
Yeees.
The book that is filled to the brink with knowledge.
That should work as a distraction.
You unearth the book from your piles of belongings.
“Hey book, I want to ask you a question.”
It does not open.
“I don’t want to learn something new, just want to know if I might have some knowledge you’re missing. I could add it to your pages.”
But it stays closed.
>>
>>29907408
The book is either in a coma or ignoring us. I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt though and assume it's sleeping. Shake the book. Tap on it's cover and say "hello hello" but if we still get no response then screw it. We'll just finish reading the rock alchemy book.
>>
>>29907408
Resolve to be a better boyfriend in the future because you fucked up and it basically just came back to bite you in the ass.
>>
>>29907654
It indeed came to bite back at everyone. Sako is going to be suspicious about us being with another female after attempting to have a second wife.
>>
>>29907654
And it's also our fault
>>
File: 1525.png (387KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1525.png
387KB, 800x800px
>>29907458
>>29907654
>>29907778
Huh, maybe it’s asleep?
Or it is ignoring you.
Well you should at least give it the benefit of the doubt and assume it’s asleep.

Time to wake it up!
You give the book a good shake.
Still nothing.
“Hello Hellloooo!?”
The book remains closed.
Must be a heavy sleeper, or…. well you decided to give it the benefit of the doubt.

Well then, back to the stone alchemy book.
Next chapter’s about sculpture transmutation.
Or really anything that is detailed, you could make a stone duplicate of a key or something.
However the book writes that it takes quite a while, and a lot of concentration to make the statue.
Like drawing a three dimensional picture.

The chapter after that is a more practical version of the others, allowing quick shapes, like spikes walls and other forms that might be useful in combat.
It advises training with the first two before approaching this one, untrained use might end in self impalement, or squashing.

Last chapter talks about a more personal use of the stone transmutation. It creates a dense sphere of stone 2 feet around the circle, offering protection.

Now that was all in this book.
Time to go to bed with Sako.
Sako…

You take resolve to be a better coltfriend and husband in the future.

Bed time or something else you would like to do?

>>
>>29907849
Check if Swirl is asleep yet or not. If she's away. Ask if she would like to hear another bed time story. Maybe one about pirates.
If she's asleep, then maybe we can make it up to her some how. If Sako's still awake, let's ask her if Speed's been doing anything wrong. Just a general question.
>>
>>29908213
>>
>>29908213
Gotta start the dreaded talk in someway. We were hurt by today's event, but is it even fair for us to express this to her?
>>
>>29909889
Is it fair to express Speed's feelings of hurt that Platinum want to see someone else, and how a three way relationship wouldn't work you ask? Yes. It is absolutely fair to share our feeling.

It's understandable that Speed should still feel a little hurt, but he should to some degree know and accept this.
>>
>>29910089
I guess that is true. We need to be more honest and communicate more in this relationship. I'm just afraid in how Sako will react to us admitting we were hurt her influence in Platinum leaving.
Which reminds me. Are people still gonna aim for more than one wife in this cyoa? I see some players still wish to somehow attempt this feat. It's going to be brought up again for discussion unavoidably. It will be even more difficult now to convince with how badly things were done here.
>>
>>29910155
I am pretty sure that the only second mare we could reasonably add is Jitter, since Sako said that she didn't mind that as a threeway if Jitter was fem!Speed at the time. She would probably still want to make it clear that she came first.
>>
>>29910582
I guess Jitter is only reasonable mare that we can add that will be okay with this three way relationship. The issue will be trying to convince Sako and dispelling any doubts she may have which will take considerable time. Either way, it may have to be brought up for discussion.
>>
>>29910155
>I'm just afraid in how Sako will react to us admitting we were hurt her influence in Platinum leaving.
Hmm. Do you think Speed would be hurt from The Platinum not wanting a three way relationship, or would he be hurt from Sako being an influential part of Platinums eventual decision?

>>29910582
>>29910655
Jitter's a nice mare. She's fun for a threesome, but I don't know if Sako would be ok with Jitter being a part of the relationship. Sex? Sure. Intimacy? Maybe not so much.

IF we want to pursue a three way relationship between Sako, Speed and Jitter, it would help if Sako had some connection or sexual attraction to her. Sex always help.
>>
>>29910996
I personally think Speed would be hurt from both. A lost opportunity with someone he cares about and a feeling of betrayal if Sako did indeed have a part in it.

I think Sako at least has some attraction with Jitter if she allowed her to be part of a sexual encounter in the first place. Sex will greatly help in building attraction, but we will have to somehow convince Sako if we can continue that arrangement. She'll be suspicious of us wanting something with Jitter now. Again, this is a topic we'll be forced to bring up with her to discuss.

IF we do pursue Jitter, we need to take our time instead of rushing things and not having enough communication, unlike what we tried to do with Platinum.
>>
>>29911081
Maybe. Maybe. Now, personally I don't think we/Speed should seek out Jitter or try to get her to join. It would be too soon considering the break up. Now if she asks and wants to be a part of the relationship then that's a different story.

And there's the question that's buzzing in our head: do we really need Jitter in our love life? Does she feel the same?
>>
>>29911123
We definitely shouldn't try something with Jitter at this time. It is indeed too soon and we need to make up to Sako over time.

I don't know about Jitter. Do we feel something for her? We spared her and she's been a huge help to us since then. Hard to know if she feels anything back.
>>
>>29907849
Tell Swirl the bed time story of blind bat mare warrior who could danced around her opponents in combat and won in a tournament and used the money to take care of her sick brother.
>>
>>29911649
Afro mane bat samurai
>>
>>29912036
LONG AGO IN A DISTANT LAND, I, AKU, SHAPESHIFTING MASTER OF DARKNESS UNLEASHED AN UNSPEAKABLE EVIL! BUT A FOOLISH BATURAI MARE, WIELDING A MAGICAL SWORD STEPPED FORWARD TO OPPOSE ME.
>>
If we do decide to add Jitter then we should definitely wait and try to repair our relationship with Sako first. Also we should present it to Sako before Jitter if we decide to go ahead. Ask her if that is something she would like instead of something we would like that she would be okay with. A second Speed for Sako might go over better than a second mare for Speed.
>>
>>29912351
There's nothing to "fix" with sako. Just move on with life like everything's normal because everything is.
>>
File: 1477973428379.png (204KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1477973428379.png
204KB, 1200x1200px
>>29911649
Why not just tell her the story of the last baturai? His skill with a batana is legendary
>>
>>29912393
I just want to make sure she's okay. If she set Plat up to help her out then everything is okay. If she did it because she knew we liked her and wanted to sabotage our chances then we need to work on our relationship. We shouldn't assume.
>>
>>29912393
Unfortunately, that will be easier said then done. Sako knows we were interested in another wife despite being with her. Are we sure that Speed won't become interested in Jitter or another mare? Speed seems to believe that it is truly possible to love more than one person. Either way, Sako isn't ever going to forget about this triad we tried to make.
>>
>>29912404
But he died, and I don't wanna tell a sad story where the hero dies at the end.
>>
File: 1526.png (151KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1526.png
151KB, 800x800px
>>29908213
>>29911649
You move back to the wagon.
Seems like Sako was about to tell her a story.
You substitute her and tell the little batty one of your own stories.
It’s a heroic tale of a baturai mare, who despite being blind, could trump anyone in combat.
She fought to earn money to help her sick little brother, even faced pirates.
>Sand Swirl:”Could you beat the baturai in a sword fight daddy?”
“Oh, I could probably give her a hard time, but beating her? Probably not.”
>Sand Swirl:”I bet the baturai had a lot of adventures.”
“Sure she did, maybe I’ll tell you about that one day.”
>Sand Swirl:”Do you think the baturai liked mangoes? I really don’t like them, but it seems like everyone thinks I should like it, because I’m a bat.”
“I don’t know if she really liked them, but I bet she didn’t refuse any, with the whole needing money for her brother thing.”
>Sand Swirl:”Daddy, am I broken? I don’t have fangs, and I don’t like mangoes. ”
“Oh, no. You are perfect just the way you are. Don’t worry about stuff like that, ponies like different things, they also all look different.”
You kiss Swirl on the forehead.
“Me, Sako, and all of our friends love you, none of them think you are broken. Now sleep Swirl, tomorrow there will be new adventures.”

With Swirl in her hammock you talk to Sako.
“Hey Sako. I wanted to ask you a general question. Did I do anything wrong recently?”
>Sachiko:”Well Speed. Let’s see you didn’t tell me where you were gone. Then I thought you said you wanted to give me a certain ring once I was big. And since that is probably what made you think about it, I really thought the platinum thing was because I was not big. So I wanted to see if you would maybe come back to your mind with me big. I don’t want to share you, can you understand that?“

Stopping for now, will continue Monday.
>>
>>29914594
Ssshhhhiiiiit. How long are we supposed to stay here? Maybe we can stick up on potions so we can sell potions where ever we go. That way we can afford to give our Swirly an allowance.
>>
>>29914594
Of course I understand that. I asked you how you felt about it and you aren't comfortable with it so it won't happen. You're still getting the ring. It just probably won't be magic anymore. If I was just getting you the ring to make you big then why would I be having the blacksmith make two?
>>
>>29914594
I understand now. And thanks for reminding me about the ring.
>>
File: ALchemy26NT.png (312KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
ALchemy26NT.png
312KB, 800x800px
>>29901488
I swear I always forget about this when not at my pc.
>>
>>29914594
Apologize to her for so many things we've done wrong and not speaking to her more about this. We were admittedly hurt when Plat left, but we understand that it was for the best. We were admittedly acting selfish with our trial idea. We just think it's possible to love more than one person, but we aren't going to force her into if she's uncomfortable with it.

Maybe in the future she might accept it, but that's a definite no for quite a while. Just focus on repaying her after what we put her through.
>>
>>29914671
I want to see Jitter's baby pictures from when she was a grub.
>>
>>29914671
I want to see Jitter without those bunny ears but with fishnets.
>>
>>29914725
Yas
>>
>>29914699
Adding to this post of mine, IF you guys still want Jitter to be a possibility in a relationship, Speed needs to give them time to connect further than Jitter has with us. It might help if Jitter changes to a Speed form during fun times and talks to her more. Sako will most likely have a different view if she didn't need to share with someone, when in fact she feels she has two lovers instead.

Again, just a hypothetical plan out there if you guys decide to go for it. I'm just interested in what everyone is aiming for.
>>
>>29915911
I'm aiming for making Sako happy. She did not want to share us with anyone romantically but seemed to be okay with adding Jitter as a fuckbuddy. If we add anything I want it to be clear that we are doing it for her, not us. If she doesn't want that threesome anymore then we shouldn't pursue it. Sako first.
>>
You know what we need? A sandwich.
>>
>>29918328
Always useful.
>>
>>29918328
We're not waifuing a sandwich you weirdo.
>>
>>29918952
But Sako would not mind sharing one!
>>
>>29919423
FIne. Speed/Sako/Sandwich OTP.
>>
>>29920342
I SAW THAT
>>
>>29918952
can sako husbando a sandwich
>>
>>29918952
No, it is you who is weird.
>>
>>29916840
>>
>>29899886
Good.
>>
>>29929907
>>
>>29928065
>>
>>29931355
>>
>>29933316
>>
>>
File: bf4.jpg (22KB, 421x371px) Image search: [Google]
bf4.jpg
22KB, 421x371px
>>
>>29935370
no
>>
>>29914594
Sorry for putting you through all that trouble. Could you ever forgive me? Is there anything I could do?
>>
as expected of breezies
>>
>>29936467
>>
>>29914594
Do rings mean that much to breezies? You couldn't have just asked for it? Also why did you even agree to try it instead of just saying no? Did you not believe me when I said I would drop it? Also you're going to end up sharing me anyway. With alchemy.
>>
>>29940729
>>
>>29938995
maybe she'll destroy alchemy too
>>
>>29941685
>>
>>29938995
>>29941840
The fuck are you idiots talking about?
>>
Sorry, had an appointment today I forgot about.
Update tomorrow.
>>
>>29944025
You couldn't have made a post yesterday?
>>
>>29943749
Alchemy can be time consuming you dummy.
>>
page 10
>>
>>29946163
page 9
>>
>>29945367
but can alchemy create time
>>
>>29948274
It can make someone older or younger so it can actually in fact create and take time. It can also make plants grow bigger then usual.
>>
>>
File: 1527.png (161KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1527.png
161KB, 800x800px
>>29914646
>>29914699
>>29938995
“I’m sorry for not speaking with you more about all of this. I admit that my vouching for this trial thing was acting selfish on my part, and I apologize for that. I still believe that is possible to love more than one pony, but I’m not going to force you into it.”

You need to first settle things with Sako, before you try to push for expanding the relationship.

“Of course I understand you. You aren’t comfortable with it, so it won’t happen. Don’t worry about the ring, you’ll get it. It just won’t be magic anymore. ”
“Just one thing I don’t get, if I was to get the ring to make you big, then why would I request two from the blacksmith?”
>Sachiko:”Speed, both engaged ponies usually wear rings. The second one is for you.”
“Oh. Yeah, that makes sense.”

“Sako, do rings mean that much to breezies?”
>Sachiko:”Not really, but I heared it means much to normal ponies.”
“Mh so the reason you asked for one back in ponyville, was because you thought it would be what normal ponies do?”
>Sachiko:”Yes kinda. I still like the idea. Two fitting rings that mark each other as partners. So that everypony can see your are in a happy relationship.”

“Right, uhh...”
How can you formulate this without stepping on hooves?
“You know, if I’d knew that you would be that against it I’d never tried to push for it. So I wonder why did you agree to it at first?”
>Sachiko:”Let’s not twist things here. The first time you asked me about it I said no. Then you brought it back up later. Honestly, I thought once I was of normal size you would realize that you don’t need Platinum.”
“Ah, that helps clearing things up.”
>>
>>29950713
Time to sleep. Then wake up. Then hang out with trixie. Gotta tell her we're leaving after the show and she can stay with lanika and platinum. Find out if masquerade wants to go north. We gotta buy some loaves of bread and a bundle of flowers so we have something to eat for the trip.
>>
She's really set on this.
>>
>>29950822
Don't we need the power of love or an absurd amount of Firepower?
>>
>>29951015
The fires of friendship and good old fire from our sword will be enough. Also if you solo it then there is no conflict to feed off of.
>>
>>29950945
Other way around anon. You're the only one really set on this.
>>
>>29951024
the rings?
>>
Getting late here, going to stop for today and continue tomorrow.
>>
>>29950713
Besides the ring, is there anyway we can make it up to her?
>>
>>29953173
Fug?
>>
>>29953290
Fug?
>>
>>29953290
>>29956049
No fug. Later when she's in the mood. However, nothing is stopping Speed from finding some secluded are to beat his meat.
>>
>>29950822
“Good night Sako. I think I’ll head out to the north tomorrow evening, or maybe the morning after that. So we will need to speak about that one too.”
>Sachiko:”Sure, good night, Speed.”
You have some problems falling asleep, the platinum thing just doesn’t really want to get out of your head.
This night you have a nightmare about being left alone by everyone.
It’s not even clear why they left you.
Next morning you wake up from your bad dreams.
*Yawn.*
You decide to shower and talk to your friends about your travel plans.
Maybe you can take a shower in their inn rooms.
First stop, Trixie.

At her room you knock at the door.
She seems to be still asleep.
Or at least she has not opened her door.
Guess you check out another of your friends first.
Mhhh, who should be awake early…
Well you wanted to ask Masquerade too, but she is definitely not a early morning pony.
Lanika should be awake already.
She even let's you use her bathroom.
Thanks Lanika.
After that you head back to Trixie.
Ah, finally she woke up.
“Hey Trixie, good morning.”
>Trixie:”Morning Speed.”
“I just wanted to inform you that I’ll be leaving after your show. So don’t wonder if I’m gone. You can stay here with Lanika and Platinum.”
>Trixie:”Ohh, right. I’ll be staying here then. So is that it? You’ll just leave us here and be gone?”
“I’ll be taking the wagon further north. I guess on the way back i have to pass through here again,”
>Trixie:”So, very easy, you just visit again once you pass through here, and then you can give me a ride back to canterlot.”
“I guess I could visit after I’m done north...”
>Trixie:”Good, see you in the crowd in my show, and then later again when you return from north.”
You leave Trixie and head to Masquerade.
Not sure what just happened, but seems like you gonna visit this place again on your way back.

1/2
>>
File: 1528.png (152KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1528.png
152KB, 800x800px
>>29956988
You arrive at Masquerade’s room.
“Hey Masquerade, I was wondering if you would like to join me traveling north. I think my next stop should be YakYakistan, maybe those would want to buy your masks?”
>Masquerade:”Yaks? Sorry Speed, those guys hate any form of fun. I doubt they even let me into their city.”
>>
>>29956992
Why would they bar you entry from the city? Do they not allow unicorns in or ponies in general? Have you even ever been there before? It could be interesting seeing a new place. They should still like your enchanted mask if you really want to sell. But if you still think that way alright.

Put away the invisible potion we have and the red spotted mushrooms we have. Let's kill some time waiting for trixies show by going to the zoo with swirl and sako.
>>
>>29956992
Why not?
>>
>>29956992
did she do something
>>
File: 1529.png (145KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1529.png
145KB, 800x800px
>>29957198
>>29957577
“Why would they bar you entry from the city? Do they not allow unicorns? No ponies in general?”
>Masquerade:”They are not really friendly towards the ponies. I’m not sure if they’d straight up refused to let you into their city. Yaks just really hate fun, and I don’t think I can sell masks to customers like that.”
“So I assume you’ve never been there.”
>Masquerade:”Of course not, I don’t want to end up in Yak prison because I don’t make masks like Yaks do, or something stupid like that.”
“I don’t really think they’d hate your masks, I think they would actually like them. But it’s your decision, if you still think that way alright.”
>Masquerade:“Mhh, yeah. I rather stay here where it’s warm, and not bother with Yaks.”
“Okay, have fun here, bye Masquerade.”

You get back to the wagon.
Now that you have some time to spare you should probably visit the zoo.
That will be a fun activity for the whole family.
You get Sako and Swirl and head out.
On the way you buy some food for the way north.
Then you spend the rest of the day in the Zoo.
It was fascinating seeing all those normal farm animals, only with a crystal shimmer to them.
Sadly not many exotics in here.
Luckily for you Swirl didn’t know half the farm animals from growing up in a poor desert town.
*Relived mental pony laughter*
Poor Swirl.
They had a petting section too, but you were not sure about letting Swirl pet random sheep.
Those can talk after all.
It would just have been weird.

During your visit you also take the time to talk with Sako about your plans going north.
She is weary about the temperature getting even colder up there, mostly for Swirl’s sake.
But she trusts that you can take care of Swirl and her.

After you done nearly everything that is in the zoo, it’s around fife PM.

>>
>>29957810
Let's get ready to go see trixies show.
>>
>>29958487
>>
File: 1530.png (196KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1530.png
196KB, 800x800px
>>29958841
You make yourself on the way to the place where Trixie is having her show.
Once there you get in line and buy a ticket.
The one selling them was apparently informed that you are a friend of Trixie and lets you in for free.
Nice.
You get a good position in the crowd and watch the show.
Trixie starts out with a few easy card tricks.
After that she moves on to fancier rope tricks.
Then she moves to really fancy stuff.
For example she let’s herself get tied up, pulled to the ceiling and then performs an escape trick.
She also floats herself up and shows that she is not using any invisible ropes or the likes of that.
Then she announces her last act.
>Trixie:”Thank you, thank you. You are an awesome crowd. So now to my final trick. This one was inspired by a really good friend of mine. You know this friend of mine, he is an alchemist, so now, I the magical and mystical Trixie am going to show you an alchemy trick!”
Uhhhh.
Trixie levitates a pot out, shows the crowd that it’s empty and then starts to pull different glowing liquids out of her hat.
Everytime she puts one in the pot, she narrates it.
At one time she pulls a rope out of it.
Another time cards fly out of it.
When she put the yellow one in thunder shoots out of it.
Smoke, wind, rainbows, she just pulls everything out of the pot.
A nice show, and you feel really touched that she devoted a whole segment to you.

You stomp your hooves in appreciation of the whole show as Trixie ends it.
This was awesome.

So now what? Into the wagon and up north?

Stopping for now, will continue Sunday.
>>
>>29964155
Hmmm. That was spectacular. Maybe if we have time, we can show her a thing or two about alchemy to REALLY razzle dazzle the crowd. Nothing too in-depth or time consuming. Just how to make th3 circles, chalk, and to transmit. The crowd would love the glowing effect.
>>
>>29964155
We could ask the book if he also has ingredients and what they have written into him since 24 hours passed. But other then that let's go north.
>>
>>29965584
>>
Careful of page 10.
>>
>>29967748
ok
>>
>>29964568
It'd be nice to do something for her
>>
>>29964568
This is her show not ours and I wouldn't want her to think we were trying to upstage her. We should have asked before the show if we wanted to participate.
>>
>>29968981
The fuck are you talking about? No where in that post did it suggest we want to upstage her. It was an offer to improve her skills for her future shows you daft fuck head.
>>
page nine
>>
>>29972707
>>
Time to take this alchemy show on the road. Don't forget to put the heater on.
>>
>>29977730
After all our efforts getting it I up hope we don't forget
>>
Alchemy two is going to be a farm+shop simulator.
>>
File: eww.gif (2MB, 384x271px) Image search: [Google]
eww.gif
2MB, 384x271px
>>29980990
>>
>>29980990
heh
>>
Get the fire breathing potion from numb. That's going to be really helpful out there.
>>
>>29984189
But that's his potion. Why would we need that when we have a sword that shoot fire?
>>
>>29984353
It's our potion that we gave to him in case he needed it when he was exploring the castle ruins which he didn't and he won't need it for the foreseeable future while we will. I doubt he even wants to hold onto it.
You never go into something without a backup plan.
>>
>>29985611
It just seems kind of rude when you ask form something that you GAVE to someone. You saying Speed doesn't know how to make another?
>>
>>29985635
It's a potion, not a treasured family heirloom. We'll just make him another one if he really wants to have one hand for some reason in the future or just let him keep it. It's not about knowing how to do something we don't have the ingredients to make another right now.
>>
>>29985735
I'm with >>29985635. Sure we need it more than him but it still feels rude.

Be a nice pony.
>>
>>29986028
There's nothing rude about it at all. It wasn't a birthday gift, it wasn't a symbol of our everlasting friendship, he didn't pay for it and we didn't ask for money. We handed it to him and said "use this if you need it." now that we need it there is nothing, NOTHING wrong with saying
"hey I need that, I'm going to a place with subzero temperature ghosts. That want to in case me in ice while you stay in the crystal empire fucking your new girlfriend."
>>
>>29986053
I think there IS something wrong with saying it like that. I'd be fine with sayin "Hey, do you still have that potion I gave you? Did it ever come in handy?" and then if he says he doesn't need it anymore then we can ask fro it back, but just saying that we want it back because we need it still feels rude. It doesn't have to be a birthday gift or a symbol of friendship to make it feel rude to ask for it back.
>>
>>29986262
You are really overthinking this or get offended easily. If a friend came to me and wanted to take back something they'd gave me I'd say "be careful." and then go back to whatever I was doing.
>>
>>29964155
Congratulate her on the show. Say you liked her alchemy. Joke that maybe she should teach you about stage magic too to be even.
Actually, why the hell not?
>>
>>29986283
I more dislike the approach more than the idea of trying to get it back. You aren't even suggesting asking for it back. You're saying we should just tell him we're taking it.
>>
>>29986285
that might be cool
at least to amuse the girls
>>
>>29986285
She can't teach us magic magic, it maybe some alright of hoof tricks. Maybe we could fool Swirl a bit.
>>
>>29987957
That's what I meant by stage magic.
>>
Get ready for more snow ventures. Maybe if we're lucky we'll run into that mammoth.
>>
File: 1531.png (236KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1531.png
236KB, 800x800px
>>29964568
You could teach trixie some alchemy tricks, the crowd would love the glowing effect.
Thanks to the passes you got, you can get backstage quite easily.
There you find trixie celebrating her successful show.
“Hey Trixie, awesome show. I especially liked the alchemy part. So I was thinking, I could teach you some basic alchemy stuff, that would make a pretty good show”
“Hehe, maybe you could teach me some stage magic too.”
>Trixie:”Oh you liked it, that is amazing! Sure we can share some tricks.Not right now though, you gotta understand, I just finished a hard show.”
“Right, maybe after I return from the North.”
>Trixie:”Yeeeees, that sounds good.”

Alright now, Numb should still have that potion of fire breathing you gave him a while back.
That could be useful on your journey.
But you gave it to him, you don’t want to just take it back.
*Concerned pony sounds*
You decide to look for him.
Seems like he was watching the show too.
“So Numb, you managed to make use of that fire breathing potion?”
>Numb Nut:”No, I still got it. Maybe it’s best if you take it back. Knowing myself I gonna burn something important.”
“Oh- Yes! I’ll take it back if you don’t want it.”
He gives you the potion.
Now, that was easier than you thought.

One last thing before beginning this journey.
You ask the book if it has ingredients.
The answer is simple and short, no.
It explains that you have to gather all ingredients yourself.
You also ask it what else has been written in it since yesterday.
It explains that nothing has been written in it, since only you could have.
You get Sako, Swirl and Jitter into the wagon, and start heading north.

It takes you three cold and snowy days and two even colder nights to reach yakyakistan.
At least nothing major happened during the travel.

The ivory doors of YakYakistan lie in front of you.
They are closed.
Two yak guards approach you.
>Yak:”You’re no Yak, only allowed in YakYakistan. What is your business with Yak? Why should we let you in?”
>>
>>29995726
We're a small family of four that would like to rest within the safety of yakyalistan for a short time and also learn a bit about yaks.
>>
>>29995726
We're here to fight the mighty spirits of the wind. Your hat is awesome.
>>
>>29995726
>Have some second thoughts and worry about the people you love and what may happen if something goes wrong.
>>
oooooh. Now I get why Speed might get an infection from the magic ink. It's made out of people.
>>
I hope we can get in so we can tell everyone what we see.
>>
>>29995928
I wonder if we could get a cool hat.
>>
>>29995944
danger
>>
Alchemy is probably dead.
>>
>>30005075
He lives.
>>
>>30005075
I think I owe an apology.
This week I took of from work, because stress was getting to much for me to handle.
I thought having more time I could post more updates at a more relaxed schedule for me, but in the end it seems like I still can't muster the focus to update.

I wish I could return to a time when I was not burned out like this.

All I can do is try to put more focus on the quest tomorrow.
I would not be surprised or mad if you wouldn't believe me anymore, after all I have failed to deliver on so many promises.
>>
>>30005169
Irritating but understandable. Just power through it alchemy. The quest is going to be over in less then 10 pictures. You can do it.
>>
>>30005169
Stop being so down on yourself. Take as much time as you need. I'll still be here when you return.
>>
>>30005169
I'm cool with whatever pace you work at, love it all. Just be good for you.
>>
File: 1532.png (327KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1532.png
327KB, 800x800px
>>29995816
>>29995928
>>29995935
“I’m here to fight the mighty spirits of the wind. Me and my small family of four would like to rest within the safety of YakYakistan.”
>Yak:”Yak’s don’t fight wind spirits. However, Yak’s honor warriors and family. You may enter YakYakistan, but remember, don’t do what a Yak wouldn’t do.”
He opens the gate and let’s you in.

You move into a snowy street.
Wooden buildings halfway covered in snow, standing torches, and the city wall in the distance create a beautiful scenery.
Your friends would have liked it here.
Hopefully they will be okay.
If something goes wrong, oh no,
*Worried pony sounds*
>>
>>30008756
Try to park somewhere out of way and rest. It's been a long trip. Make some grilled cheese sandwiches with flowers in the middle. After that explore a bit with the family. We're going out tomorrow morning by ourselves.
>>
We'll have to tell our friends about this.
>>
File: 1533.png (125KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1533.png
125KB, 800x800px
>>30008795
>>30009049
You leave your wagon in a side alley and start to prepare lunch.
Some daisy cheese sandwiches should be good.
Oh man you miss your friends.
Hey, writing a letter to them might be a good idea.

>Dear Friends,
>I hope everything's going alright.
>After three days of travel I finally arrived in Yakyakistan.
>It’s pretty cold up here, icicles have started to build on the corners of the wagon.
>I also met my first Yak today.
>They are quite massive.
>Masquerade, you were kinda right, they were not very hospitable, but once I told them what my plans where they let me in.
>Though I really like their hats, I wonder if I could buy one of them.
>Right now, I’m eating a cheese daisy sandwich, it’s okay.
>If you run into any trouble in the empire, send me a letter back, I’ll be there within three days.
>Anyway, I’m now going to explore a little.
>Exciting!
>
>Best regards, Speed.

You take the letter and start a walk through the streets of YakYakistan.
Do Yaks even have post offices?
Oh, you doubt they would deliver to ponies anyway.
Well, the thought is what counts.

YakYakistan is quite impressive.
Though you don’t quite find any stores or restaurants.
Maybe Yaks don’t have that?
Like 3 places have signs on them.
One is a carrot, one is a shield, and another is a music note.
There might me more stores here, but you don’t think they are obviously marked as such.
You try asking a Yak but you only get cold shoulders, or a statements like.
>”Yak knows where the stores are, you are not Yak.”
Overall they seem to give you odd looks and try to avoid you.
Seems like you are hitting the cultural barrier here, or like Masquerade said, they are just dicks.
>>
>>30009776
Darn. I was hoping they were going to be like the people of Kazakhstan. Who are hospitable and give you the best meal they can.

I wanna see the music note. What could that shop be?
>>
>>30009776
Maybe if we just don't work like Masquerade.
>>
You think we could get a custom hat the place with the shield? I want to guess that it's an armory kind of place but we also don't know the currency here. We might have to barter with potions.
>>
File: 1534.png (276KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1534.png
276KB, 800x800px
>>30009841
>>30010855
You feel very curios about the music note.
What could it possibly be?

It’s a big hall.
Trophies decorate the walls.
Maybe a meeting hall.
Oh, probably a theater or something, that would explain the music note.
Sadly nothing is performing today.
That might be fun, you wonder what kind of things the Yaks would watch in here.
Probably opera with lots of singing.
Yaks strike you like the kind of creatures that would enjoy that.

You decide to visit the place with the shield after that.
An armorer.
Wow, those are some big weapons.
Around the same size as your sword.
And the armors!
You could build a pillow fort in those.
Hey they got those helmets!
Nice.
You begin to talk to the shop owner, who was eyeing you for some time now.
“Hello my Yak friend, I was wondering if I could buy one of those helmets for myself. Do you take bits?”
>?:”Yaks do not have use for pony coins, if you want a helmet, you trade for it. Like any Yak would.”
Ahh yes, you thought that it might have come down to this.
Time to haggle!
Wait-
Yaks don’t strike you as the kind of creatures that like to haggle.
Maybe just make a good offer.
>>
>>30010981
Speed would like to trade for helmet. Does Yak accept magic potions in trade? Speed makes many mighty magic potions.
>>
>>30010981
what a trophy that is
>>
>>30010981
Offer him two strength potions. Would that cover the helmet? How about throwing an agility potion in there too if he doesn't go for the first deal. Final offer is to add a health potion.
>>
Going to go sleep now, more tomorrow.
>>
Ponies are gonna be so jealous of our yakistan helmet. We'll be the coolest stallion around! Maybe we could even wear our original hat on top of it.
>>
>>30010981
Can Yak teach us Yak social norms so we don't do anything to offend Yaks?
>>
>gay yaks when?
>>
File: 1535.png (125KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1535.png
125KB, 800x800px
>>30011008
>>30011079
>>30013941
Maybe you should speak like the Yaks, as apparently they value doing thinks like a Yak very much.
Or they might take it as racist.
Uhhh.
“Yes, Speed… I mean, I would like to trade for a helmet. Do you accept magic potions? My offer would be two strength potions. They make you… stronger.”
Your original intention was to say stronger than a bear, but considering that bear skull trophy in that theater building, Yaks might already be stronger than bears.
“Also could you teach me how to fit into Yak society?”
>?:”That sounds like a fair trade. Let’s trade pony! First you’ll need to look like Yak, I’ll give you the helm with horns, that will help. Don’t lie, Yaks don’t lie. And most importantly, never do what a Yak would not do.”
>>
>>30015807
Speed would never do what Yak wouldn't do in Yakyakistan. That would be disrespectful. Tell me more of what yaks do and don't do, so I can do right by the yaks.
>>
>>30015807
I'm going to assume that means don't steal and other common sense things. Let's go make some strength potions with the base igni humus we have and then give it to him and get the hat.
Ask if he knows where wendigo reside. You need to fight one.
Leave and then ask swril, sako and jitter how we look.
>>
We should go to those wendigo's soon.
>>
>>30015807
Two strength potion seems like too much to trade guys, but oh well.
>And most importantly, never do what a Yak would not do.
I don't know what those thing take would never be are, but I guess I could give it a shot.
>>
File: 1536.png (69KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1536.png
69KB, 800x800px
>>30015834
>>30015889
>>30017308
>>30017104
“Speed would never do what Yak in Yakyakistan wouldn’t do. But he also doesn’t exactly know what those things are. Can you help me with that?”
>?:”It takes every yak-young years of doing what it sees from his family and peers, how could I teach you in a single conversation?
“I suppose that means don’t steal and other common sense things?”
>?:”That is a start. What is probably most important is to do things like a Yak would do them, really Yaks don’t do all to special things. Just keep an eye open on how Yaks do things. If you really don’t know how to do something, just ask. Yaks might act rough and harsh, but deep down they are very nice, that is one of the core principles of Yak culture.”

You quickly create the two strength potions and trade with the Yak.
>?:”That was strange. Yaks don’t do stuff like that. I recommend not doing that again while you are in Yakyakistan. Yaks don’t like things they don’t know about.”
“Alright I’ll try to keep that in mind.”
Just gotta be careful to not do the alchemy tricks outside of your wagon.

“So I need to find and fight a wendigo, do you know where I can find those?”
>?:”Further North, wandering there should take around half a day. There are hunters and warriors that go up north, for one of your potions they might take you with them.”
He gives you descriptions of three houses where you should find those guides.
You thank the Yak and leave his store.
Outside you ask your family if they like your new hat.
>Sachiko:”It’s quite the souvenir, good choice. Speed, would you like to collect hats? I think I know what I’ll get you for birthday.”
>Sand Swirl:”Can I get one too?”
>Jitterbug:”Looks good, Speed.”

Will try to continue sunday, if D&D doesn't go on for 12 hours again. If not then, definitely Monday.
>>
>>30018287
We wouldn't mind a few different hats Sako. Tell swirl that how about we just share the hat we have. Now let's go to a yaks house and see if their homes are currently occupied and see if their available to be your guide or if they would accept a health potion.
>>
>>30018287
Weird. We haven't seen any women yaks yet. Where are they?
>>
>yak waifu when?
>>
See you next Tuesday then alchemy.
>>
>>30018287
More than a thousand posts later, we finally upgrade our hat to level two. Nothing is going to stop us now.
>>
>>30021816
>>
Everypony is going to be so jealous when they see our hat. They're going to wish that they were here.
>>
Give Swirl the previous hat. It'll mean the world to her.
>>
>>30031882
Which hat is the precious hat?
>>
>>30031895
*previous
>>
>>30032062
The bowler. Remember when she wanted to get a hat as similar to ours as she could? She loves Speed so much.
>>
>>30032091
She already has her own.
>>
>>30032091
She already has her own bowler hat though.
>>
>>30032143
Yeah, but it isn't ours. I thought the fact that it was ours might make it special to her. If you want to save it as a backup hat instead then that's fine too.
>>
>>30032383
Ours is too big for hers. She can have ours when she outgrows her if she wants.
>>
Does swirl want to start her own hat collection? Or does she really really like the look of this new hat?
>>
>>30035029
is good hat
>>
>>30035377
>>
I'm getting the dreaded connection error so many QMs are getting too.

Guess the update has to wait till Gookmoot fixes his shit.
>>
File: 1537.png (187KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1537.png
187KB, 800x800px
>>30018647
>>30031882
>>30032091
>>30032383
“I wouldn’t mind some different hats. Swirl, I would much rather share this one with you. You can have my old one while I wear this one.”
Swirl’s eyes widen as you give her your old hat.
>Sand Swirl:”Uhhhhhhh.”
She decides to put it on and begins to smile, such a wide smile it could thawed have thawed the snow in all of Yakyakistan.
Where it not for the fact that it was quite a bit too big, so it slips down and hides her smile.

With that you make your way to the home of one of those hunters.

Do Yaks knock at doors or do they just go in?
Damn, they strike you like the sort that would either just walk in or knock as loud as possible.
You decide to knock, and then enter.
It’s a small hut, the door leads directly into the living room.
The Yak is sitting on a table eating stew.
“Hello Yak friend, I was looking for a guide further north, possibly to some wendigoes.”
He puts down the stew.
>?:”Yes I can do that. If you offer the right things.”
Puhhh, he doesn’t seem all too bothered with you just walking in.
“Well as hunter I was thinking, maybe you could use a potion, that makes you recover faster from injuries and illnesses. Like if you get the cold or the flu, it will be gone in days. Or if you break a leg, it will heal in an hour.”
>?:”Sounds good, make the offer three and I will lead you north no problem.”
>>
>>30044985
I demand pictures of this hat-based adorableness.

How do potions and the chance to engage in a mighty and glorious battle sound?
>>
>>30044985
Ask if he is the best guide. Does he know the other two? What are they like? If so go with him. We can afford to make three potions.
>>
File: 1538.png (151KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1538.png
151KB, 800x800px
>>30044994
>>30045016
“How do potions and the chance to engage in a mighty glorious battle sound?”
>?:”Mhh, Wendigoes don’t have any trophies to gather. Only turn into a puddle of goo. Not much glory if there is no proof of your kill. The price does not change, three of your potions and I will bring you there.“
>?:”I’ll even carry you back if you get frozen.”
“I heared about two other scouts, do you know them?”
>?:”Yes, all do good work, just as me, but you came to me. If you want to go with them then do, but don’t come back.”
“No, I was just wondering if you are the best guide.”
>?:”I am a hunter, if I would be bad at finding ways up north I would not be a hunter. The same thing goes for the others.”
He seems to get angry with your question.
“Well I guess I’m hiring you. I’ll just need to get to my wagon and get the three potions.”
>?:”I trust you to not visit any of the other hunters and haggle with them. That would be disrespectful to our deal.”

You leave the hunter's home.

stopping for now, will continue tomorrow.
>>
>>30045656
Yeah, do NOT visit any of the other hunters and haggle with them.
>>
haggling is tough
>>
>>30045656
Take are very simple and humble people. Simplicity however is no for of weakness.
>>
>>30045656
Let's make some health potions and we can give him one now. One after we beat a wendigo and one when we return to town safely. That should be fair.
>>
Let's leave tomorrow first thing in the morning after a hot meal.
>>
First day back at work left me with low amount of sleep.
I'm having trouble forming sentences.

Will move update to tomorrow.
>>
>>30051331
focus on your survival
>>
>>30051331
Fug
>>
I wonder why he needs three anyway. Does he get hurt often?
>>
>>30055259
>>
File: 1539.png (90KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1539.png
90KB, 800x800px
>>30046102
>>30046986
>>30050330
You head back to your wagon.
No stops at other Yak homes.
Yak’s might be simple creatures, but that does not mean they are weak in any form.
That means you really should not anger them.

At the wagon you make the potions.
You mix three health potion, using your last humus for them.

With your potions you head back to the Yak.
“Alright, I’ll give you one right now, one after I beat a wendigo and one when we return to town.”
>?:”Yes that sounds fair.”
“Good, I’ll come by tomorrow, so we can head out.”
>?:”I’ll be waiting.”
Good, with that done, you wonder what to do next.

Maybe just spend the rest of the day with your family in your wagon.
Any break from the extended cold out here is good time.
Especially with the ponies you love.

Will continue tomorrow.
>>
File: yay.jpg (51KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
yay.jpg
51KB, 320x320px
>>30059165
OHMYFUCKINGGODTHISISTHECUTESTTHINGEVER
>>
Remember to bring an empty bottle to put the wendigo essence into. Yeah let's spend time with the family. Maybe invite hekate through the mirror.
>>
page 10
>>
>>30060248
it's been a while hasn't it
>>
>>30059165
hnnng
>>
>>30059165
Get the Yak's name before you leave.
>>
File: 1540.png (260KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1540.png
260KB, 800x800px
>>30060248
>>30061687
>>30064427
You spend the rest of the day spending quality time with your family.
Swirl gets to wear your Yak head for a while.
She looks like a little viking ready to raid villages for hugs and cuddles.
Beyond that you share the opinions on yaks while drinking some tea.
Jitter has no problem with them, Sako thinks the northern wind has gotten to them and made them a little frosty, Swirl thinks they are pretty cool.
You try to connect with Hekate, and you actually get a connection.
Though she doesn’t step through the mirror.
>Hekate:”Hey, Speed. I’m a little busy right now. Working on this job.”
As she tells you notice that she is standing behind a counter with all sorts of items behind her.
“Oh, I’m in Yakyakistan, didn’t hear of you in some time so I thought I call you. What your working on?”
>Hekate:”It’s an inside job in an inn, teleporting adventurers in and out of dungeons. Sometimes I trade items with them. Though what I actually want is the Book of VER. Some Necromancer vampire guy in the dungeons below this place was last seen with it..
“Huh. I wish you good luck.”
>Hekate:””You too Speed.”
With that the connection is ended again.

You go to bed early that day.
Next morning you start out with a warm meal.
That should warm you up and give you enough energy to go through the day.
You say goodbye to everyone and leave for the Yak.
Jitter decides to come along.

You meet up with the Yak hunter and begin heading out.
“Before we leave the city, what is your name?”
>Auckland:”My name’s Auckland.”
“Hello Auckland, I’m speed, that is Jitter.”
>Jitterbug:”Hello.”

You travel up north, roughly after half an hour you're completely lost.
No idea how Auckland can orient in this place.
It’s hills of snow, as far your eye can see.
>Auckland:”We are getting close, you should start to prepare.”

Will continue Sunday.
>>
>>30065339
Whip out your sword and have your fire breathing potion ready.
>>
>>30065339
Think about friendship as a shield against negative emotion spirits.
>>
I wonder what we can learn from Auckland's example.
>>
>>30066215
would be slightnly embarrassng if there was nothing that needed ot
>>
I wonder if we should make a mirror around here. To serve as a landmark. It would probably just get buried in snow though.
>>
>>30070494
Put it on the sheltered side of an overhanging rock.
>>
When we succeed we must have cake. Also visit sheilded charms to show her that swirl is happy. Or tell her to visit our mother in vanhoover.
>>
>>30065339
Have you considered putting you Quest on temporary Hiatus to start another quest?
>>
bub
>>
>>30070681
could help
>>
Be sure to warn Auckland that we have a flaming sword since yaks don't like surprises and I don't think he's seen something like that.
>>
I'm angry that I didn't think to bring some hot coco to this winter wonderland.
>>
>>30073170
Bib
>>
>>30079588
Things to remember for the future.
>>
Let's see what happens today.
>>
>>30088218
I'm guessing alchemy.
>>
File: 1541.png (117KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1541.png
117KB, 800x800px
>>30066215
>>30066359
>>30070494
>>30070681
>>30077205
Friendship, you gotta remember friendship.
Keep it in your heart, use it a s shield against the cold that lingers beyond these hills.

Now, to arm yourself with the steel that will cut through the icy shadows you hunt.
“Auckland, I’m sorry if this might surprise you a little. I know Yaks don’t like what they don’t know about...”
You draw your sword.
“You see this blade has a little bit more to it than it’s plain size.”

You look around, but don’t find any rocks or shelter of any form in the immediate surrounding.
Must all be buried beneath the snow.

“Alright I’m ready.”
>Auckland:“Fine, let’s continue.”

Auckland leads the way further into the white.
The vision gets worse and worse as snowstorms dense up and creep closer to you.
>Auckland:”That is as far as I’ll lead you. Walk deeper into the storm and they will come for you.”
“Good, thank you for the lead up here. See you in a few moments.”
>Auckland:”I’ll be waiting here till the snow storm settles down, that either means they are gone, either way...”

With that you and Jitter continue alone.
>Jitterbug:“Just tell me where and when to strike, I’ll do it.”
With these words she drops her disguise in favor for her normal changeling form.
“Right, I’ll let you know. And Jitter, don’t get reckless.”

The snow storm gets worse, and you begin to really feel the cold in your bones.
Then they came, out of the storm.
A wendigo dashes right above your head.
You can feel the cold trying to ensnare your leg, without success.
It must have tried to freeze your hooves to the ground.
What is your battle action?
>>
>>30088802
Swipe your sword at it's belly.
>>
>>30088802
Point to Jitter and shout loudly about how she is your friend and family. Shout it right in the wendigo's face.
>>
>>30088802
Maybe we should get closer to Jitter with our sword so she doesn't get too cold.

Get into a defensive stance.

Say something along the lines of: Gee I sure am glad these guys are non sentient dumb spirits, else I would sure feel bad about bearing it up."

So do we have to kill it or fuck it?
>>
>>30088802
>>30089054
Let's, not do that? Actions speak louder than words.
Go to Jitter and give her a wing hug as you brandish your sword.
>>
>>30089266
Can't we do both? And the sword thing? Friendship all over him.
>>
Request Speed drinking the fire potion and fucking the Wendigo to prevent his dick from freezing over.
>>
>>30089451
Make it "fucking up" the wendigo and you have a deal.
>>
>>30089577
The "fuck up" is going to happen anyways. Might as well add sex.
>>
File: IMG_1607.png (116KB, 320x308px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1607.png
116KB, 320x308px
>>30089599
>>
File: 1542.png (341KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1542.png
341KB, 800x800px
>>30088829
>>30089054
>>30089250
>>30089266
>>30089339
You slash at the beast while feinting back.
The strike connects, setting your sword ablaze as it passes through the spectral figure.
Damage of some sort has been dealt, but the fiend is far from falling.
Using the momentum you fallback to Jitter.
“YOU CAN'T BEAT ME MINDLESS BEAST. FOR MY FRIEND AND FAMILY STAND WITH ME!”
You see two more creep out of the snowstorm.
The one you struck already charges directly from the front at the two of you.
>>
>>30089826
Use your mana potion and magic infused sword to hit him with a white hot attack.
>>
>>30089847
You greet the charging fiend with a burst of flame.
Surprised by such an assault it fails to dodge.
The fire hits the wendigo hart, leaving it laying on the ground.

It struggles against its injuries for a moment, then slowly passes into the ground.
With a quake the creatures reemerges from the ground.
Covered in ice and snow, the true face of the abomination it is.

Meanwhile the other two wendigoes try to freeze you and Jitter, but your burning friendship wards them.
>>
File: 1543.png (243KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1543.png
243KB, 800x800px
>>30090654
Mhh I thought I put this there.
>>
>>30090662
So it's just Speed and jitters?
What are Jitters current thoughts?
>>
We got three shots of mana left. Let's spend them wisely.
>>
>>30090662
We should give jitter the fire potion and tell her to cover our back while we face off against the ice monster. We're gonna need to use another white hot blast.
>>
File: 1544.png (181KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1544.png
181KB, 800x800px
>>30090667
>>30090837
>>30091872
“Jitter, what do you think?”
>Jitterbug:”Wha- this is hardly the time for such questions. I think you should melt it, like the big popsicle it is.”
“Sounds good, here take this fire breathing potion, and cover my back.”
You toss her the potion.
She hold it ready in case the wendigoes move closer.

You shoot a stream of white fire directly at the snow monster.
It’s monstrous size and weight make it sluggish, and unable to dodge.
It takes the full force of the blast.
Meanwhile the other two wendigoes attempt to charge, but Jitter fends them off using the potion.
She spews out a burst of red flames at them, they stop their assault and retreat.

The creature is on it’s last breath, most of it’s snow armor melting.
You could probably strike it down.
>>
>>30096157
>You could probably strike it down.
Well what are you waiting for? DO IT!
>>
>>30096157
Strike it down with friendship somehow. We hug someone with a horn and then they shoot a giant beam that obliterates the wendigo, right?
>>
>>30096157
Stab it. Celebrate when it's dead and scoop up it's remains. Give jitter a hug and then go find Auckland. We would like to return back now.
>>
>>30096157
Surrender your goo!
>>
File: 1545.png (190KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1545.png
190KB, 800x800px
>>30096196
>>30096221
>>30096226
>>30096585
It’s time to strike…. With friendship!
You grab Jitter into a hug.
>Jitterbug:”Speed, waaa-”
And Slice through the wendigo with your sword.
The sword burns a big chunk of the essence you wanted to collect.
Some still spills to the ground.
The other Wendigoes retreat as they see their sibling fall.

You scrap the essence from the ice, around half a bottle.
That should be enough.
Hopefully.
“We did it Jitter! You did great.”
>Jitterbug:”Thanks, really most did your potion do.”
“Nonsense you were here to give me friendship support.”
You hug Jitter in celebration before returning to Auckland.
>Auckland:”That was fast, you are a respectful warrior.”
“And you are a very respectful hunter to find them out here. Here is your second health potion.”
You give the Yak the second third of his payment.
“No, let us return.”
>Auckland:”Aye.”

Another long cold walk through the frozen wake later you arrive back in YakYakistan.
“Thank you Auckland, here is the final health potion.”
>Auckland:”Good, I wish you a good luck on your future adventure, pony.”
He does not show much emotion over the goodbye.
Just a job for him.
With that you part ways.

Stopping for today, will continue tomorrow.
>>
>>30096992
Uhm, apologies to Jitter for the surprise hug? Weindigoes are weak against friendship and I wasn't sure if ti would help. It's all kind of vague and strange fighting something that's weak against an aspect.

I don't see Jitter wearing any clothes. Were you just lazy or was the sword a great source of heat?
>>
Another thing to remember we need to do is return the breezie book we took from twilight library. And finish reading it.
>>
>>30096992
With all the love Jitter's been soaking up in teh crystal empire, how soon does she think she will molt again?
>>
>>30096992
Now that we have all the ingredients that the alchemy guild wanted us to collect let's put them together and make the potion they wanted us to. We can begin heading back to the crystal empire.
Also ask swirl and sako what they did while we were away.
>>
>>30097736
definitely a priority
>>
Oh man jitter has white waves gem. She's been here the whole time.
>>
File: 1546.png (108KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1546.png
108KB, 800x800px
>>30097175
>>30098419
>>30098847
“Hey Jitter, with all the love you got, how long do you think till you’ll shed again?”
>Jitterbug:”Maybe a week? I hope that it doesn’t start while we are in the north. Get’s quite cold. My chitin is able to keep me warm while it’s intact”
“Yeah that would inconvenient, but we can actually head back to the empire now, and after that, Canterlot.”

“Oh and sorry for the surprise hug, I needed the friendship to defeat the wendigoes.”
Jitter smiles and hoof waves the at the question
>Jitterbug:“Oh don’t sweat it Speed. You just caught me off guard while I was trying to keep the other two at bay.”

You make your way back to the wagon.
Without wasting much more time you board the wagon and begin your journey back to the empire.
“So Sako and Swirl, what did you do while we were gone?”
>Sachiko:”Swirl drew pictures of Yaks to show them to our friends.”
>Sand Swirl:”Here Daddy!”
Swirl proudly presents you her drawings.
Another masterpiece to pin at a future fridge.

After 4 days of travel you arrive back at the borders of the crystal empire.
>>
>>30103097
Lets ask the books about the properties of the wendigoes spunk and it's applications.
>>
>>30103097
Let's go to the inn where we last saw our friends and say hello we're back and alive. Turns out yaks are pretty cool and you should have been there. Really missed out.
Now let's restock on food while we're here before we go to canterlot. Then we go. There's no reason to stay. Put swirls letter in the mail!
>>
Feeling a little more tired today. Will continue tomorrow.
>>
Finally, someone else will be able to drive the wagon.
>>
Jitter will now be in all the family pictures.
>>
Why hasn't swirl gotten her drawing cutie mark when she's such a little picasso? THAT PICTURE IS AMAZING!!
>>
I look forward to everypony will be so envious of our hat.
>>
File: 1547.png (122KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1547.png
122KB, 800x800px
>>30103118
>>30103123
>>30103958
You ask the book another question.
“So, what can you do tell me about wendigo ectoplasm.”
The words begin to form on the pages.

>Very rare ingredient. It has a complex magical structure that can be broken down into effigia, ventus, and aqua.
>Though breaking it down into basic ingredients would be a huge waste.
>It’s used in a few special potions.
>Like Gomonars Hate Eater, Potion of Wendigo form, potion of clear sight, ghost butterfly infusion and Starswirl’s portion of the riddle mind.
>It can be harvested from a wendigo.
>Either after destroying their spectral form through magic attacks, or after being devoured by a white changeling.
>The use of fat based blade coating is recommended to kill them.
>A swarm of white changelings will often sell the liquid since they have no use for it.

Then the book closes itself again.
You rejoin with your friends at the inn.
Seems like everyone is still here.

You give everyone the good news and tell them about how hospital the yaks were.
Additionally you tell them about your plans to leave tomorrow.
Seems like everyone is willing to travel back down.
Even Platinum.
You wonder what happened to her new boyfriend, but decide not to ask, since it would be a little too personal.
Numb admires your new helmet.
The mares seem not as stunned by it.
You stock back up on food and spend a night in the wagon.

The next morning you leave.
It’s nice to finally not have to drive.
Thought what’s even nicer is the slowly rising temperatures as you move south.
Almost makes you miss the heat in the badlands.
4 days later you arrive in Canterlot.

More tomorrow.
>>
>>30109488
>after being devoured by a white changeling
Jitter, tell me about albino changelings.
>>
If we're in canterlot then we should give white wave to luna and celestia.
>>
feels good to be warm again
>>
>>30109488
Find an inn, go out and buy a hayburger to celebrate being done with collecting rare ingredients.
>>
File: 1549.png (142KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1549.png
142KB, 800x800px
>>30109781
>>30111015
>>30112785
Somewhere along the road you ask Jitter about the things the book was talking about.
“Hey Jitter, what can you tell me about your albino changelings?”
>Jitterbug:”We didn’t have any albinos. Or at least any I was aware off.”
She rubs her chin, and starts to speculating.
>Jitterbug:”I guess if there would be a changeling hive up north, they might adopt to be white, for stealth reasons.”
“Ah, well. I hoped you know about white changelings.”
>Jitterbug:”Nope, sorry.”

In canterlot, first thing you do is look for an inn.
Man, the locals here are way more helpful.
They actually told you where to find things.
Yaks could learn from canterlot ponies.

You leave the wagon at the inn and head to a hayburger place.
Time to celebrate being done with collecting ingredients.
At canterlot square you find a nice hayburger dinner.
Perfect place to celebrate.
Your family, Masquerade, Platinum, and Trixie decided to come along.

Time to order.
Don’t forget to order Swirl’s without tomatoes.
Maybe you should give some speech, or cheer.

Will continue Monday.
>>
It has been a long but fruitful journey and adventure.
>>
>>30115407
"I'm happy to announce that I have now finished the first step into becoming an alchemist that I hope will be able to help a lot of ponies in the future and also inspire others to follow in my hoofsteps by showing them just how useful alchemy can be and I couldn't have done it without all of you.
Your mask really helped me win the wrestling tournament masquerade, your wagon gave us a place to sleep and take shelter in platinum, you put out that fire trixie and entertained us making those long boring trips bearable in the wagon. Jitter you helped me get the last two ingredients. Now I don't have to go over to griffin lands.
I love you both sako and swirl. I am lucky to have both of you.
>>
everybody together, what a great time
>>
I hope everyone had fun.
>>
Thank platinum for solving that puzzle in the canterlot castle also.
>>
>>30115407
What are the odds of Speed returning to that bat mare he fucked?
>>
Get swirl a plain hayburger with just cheese.
>>
>>30125529
Odds are low due to having little reason to go back to undershade. Maybe to visit miss charms? Maybe to go to another moonshine festival? Or use the 25 bits off coupon we have.
There is a mirror right by the entrance though. If we hekate wanted we could ask to open that path.
>>
>>30133277
>>
ramp
>>
>>30126497
safety first
>>
nine
>>
>>30144550
>>
>>30117128
>>30126497
“I’m happy to announce that I have now finished the first step to becoming an official alchemist. I hope with this I will be able to help a lot of ponies in the future, and also inspire others to follow in my footsteps by showing them just how useful alchemy can be. But most importantly, I could have never done it without you.”
You begin addressing each of your friends personally.
“Masquerade, your mask helped me win the wrestling tournament. Because of you I got this bison death flower.”
“Platinum, your wagon gave us a place to sleep and take shelter. Without you we probably would have been able to travel this far north and get the wendigo ectoplasm.”
“Jitter, you helped me directly with the last two ingredients. Especially the flower, thanks to you I don’t have to make a trip to the griffon lands.”
“Trixie, you kept us entertained and made those long boring trips bearable.”
“Sanko and Swirl, I love you both. You cemented this journey as a memory that I never want to forget.”

1/2
>>
File: 1549.png (78KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1549.png
78KB, 800x800px
>>30145231
Your friends applaud you.
>Masquerade:”Speed, you helped me a lot during this journey, I was able to make a ton of money at all this places you went to. Also you saved my ass back there in Dodge junction. Thanks for that.”
>Platinum Nut:”You saved my brother, and helped me to refocus on my goals and dreams. Thanks to the travel I learned a lot about engineering and build some amazing machines. So I too want to thank you Speed.”
>Jitterbug:”Do I even have to say it? I owe you everything. There is no way words could describe how thankful I am for that.”
>Trixie:”You were there for me during a hard time. I was down, ready to give up my job, but you were there as a friend, and helped me get back on my feet and refocus. Thank you for being a friend.”
>Sachiko:”When you saved me from this dog, I fell in love with you. Together we traveled all across of equestria. We had some troubles, but in the end we came together and figured things out. I love you Speed, and I love this crazy little family we have together.”
>Sand Swirl:”I love you too, Daddy.”

“Thank you everyone. So I raise my class, to all the great ponies that I shared this journey with, no matter if they are here or somewhere else. On friendship!”

You have your meal, everyone seems to enjoy it.

2/2
>>
>>30145244
That about wraps it up. Let's join that guild then.
>>
>>30145244
Group hug.
>>
>>30145244
It's been a heck of a ride gang!
>>
>>30145244
Any wonder ever wondered what happened to that one other alchemy mare that was on the same quests us? I hope she's doing all right.
>>
File: 1550.png (86KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1550.png
86KB, 800x800px
>>30145282
>>30145948
>>30146128
Well then, time to seal the deal.
“Excuse me I’ll now visit the guild and turn in all these ingredients.”
They share a few looks.
>Sachiko:”I think we all agree that we would love to take these last steps of your adventure together with you.”
“Aww, that is so nice of you guys.”
You can almost feel the tears forming.

And so you go, 4 friends, your marefriend, and your daughter, all together to the building of the alchemy guild.
Sadly they are not allowed to enter.
They only let you in, after you showed them the letter you got all these weeks ago.

You are lead into a room, a table in front of you and four ponies watching you from high desks.
This almost looks like a courtroom from those saturday morning cartoons.
One of them begins to speak.
>?:”Mister Speed Thrust, have you collected the ingredients that you were supposed to?”
“Yes, sir. Got them with me right here.”
You spread the ingredients out on the table.
>??:”Excellent, now every adventurer could collect those. Your next test will be to create a potion out of them.”
>???:”On the table in front of you find a recipe, and a riddle page. The riddle reads the oath of our guild.”
You take a look at the two pieces of paper.
One is a normal recipe, the other a bunch of unreadable gibberish.
>?:”You will need the potion to read it.”
>??:”This is your last test. Should be no problem for a studied alchemist. All mundane ingredients and chalk will be provided to you.”

You read through the recipe.
It requires you to do some reduction on the special components, and multiple steps in combination.
Let’s get to it.
First take the perforated mushroom, the Edelweiss, and subtract the effigia.
The result then is mixed with the tooth, and the death bloom, while subtracting humus.
Finally you mix the result of that with the ectoplasm, and two pieces of aether.
The end result is a azure glowing, bubbling potion.
Seems about right.

1/3
>>
>>30146306
No reason to doubt it, you know your craft, this was just barely more than daily routine.
You drink the potion.
It immediately sends you brain into overdrive, suddenly all distractions are gone, your mind is as sharp and focused like a blade ready to strike.
You take one more look at the riddle, and for some reason, you can see it.
A clear sentence amidst the scrambled letters and words.

“I hereby swear to liege myself under Celestia and the Guild.
My knowledge shall be used for equestria’s good.
All knowledge I discover I will share with the guild.
Any potions I sell shall be by the guild given price.
I hereby raise my hoof and swear in Celestia’s name.”

>??:”Congratulations, you are now a member of the guild.”
A pony enters the room and brings you a package.
>?:”In this package you will find a certificate, and a book with instructions and rules.”
>???:”Read through it carefully, we expect you to give us a report by tomorrow on where you wish to start your studies in the guild's name.”
>??:”Now farewell Speed Thrust, you are now an official equestrian alchemist.”

2/3
>>
>>30146314
You leave the building and rejoin with your friends.
Hugs are shared in celebration.

Before you begin to read you return White waves gem to the princesses.
The old ghosts seems to be very happy to be reunited with the princesses.

Talking with Sako you come to the decision to ask for a research position in ponyville.
She really thinks that that city is a good place to settle down.
The guild provides you with a home, a laboratory, payment, and ingredients.
In return you sell potions to the locals of ponyville, offer help if needed and report any new discoveries you make.
With the book that is not that much of a problem, but you try to keep it down, and not draw too much attention.

After a not quite a month Miss shielded charms visits to see if Swirl is doing alright.
Everything goes by the book and the adoption progress is finished.
Soon later you and Sako marry.
It’s quite the spectacle, Sako knows exactly what she wants.
Really romantic, the decoration shows parts of every place you went to on your journey.

3/4
>>
File: 1551.png (173KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1551.png
173KB, 800x800px
>>30146327
You still write letters to your friends semi regularly, though they send you more than you send them.
Lanika is enjoying her work in the crystal empire.
Platinum went to the griffon kingdom to study their technology, she also wanted to take part in some sort of robot contest down there. Her letters were not very specific about that.
Lollipop and Numb married, awaiting their first foal. Numb himself found work as model in dodge junction. Golden Springs, the pony responsible for the water supply decided to branch out into cloth design.
Masquerade is still going around and selling her masks, she visits every time she is in town.
Pretty much the same with Trixie, who went on a great and powerful apology tour.
Jitter helps you as assistant with the Alchemy stuff.
Later that year Swirl got her cutiemark, sadly not in alchemy, but in sewing.
Which is also an awesome talent, fitting for an awesome filly like her.
Brown bark helps you find any rare plant ingredients that the guild can’t provide as easily. Also you probably have one of the best gardens in ponyville thanks to her.
You get news that the princesses found a way to release White Waves binding, though they did not tell what it is.
After having settled down, you begin the progress to adopt Cinnamon Sweets.

You still hold the memories that you made on your journey fondly.
And what a journey it was.

The End
>>
>>30146334
Thank you Alch.
>>
>>30146334
That was fantastic, Alch. Thank you.
>>
>>30146334
Ah... that feels great. Such a ride over the years.
Thanks for this, AlchemyAnon!
And I can't wait to see your next quest.
>>
>>30146334
Huh. Breedy gud ending.
What happened to the unicorn mare Alchemist we meet at the Crystal Empire?
What fate befell her? Did she pass her test?
What of the bat pony mare Speed ducked into unconsciousness?
>>
>>30146334
I'm so happy, it's been a really fun,
Alchemy! Thank you very much!
>>
>>30146385
>What happened to the unicorn mare Alchemist we meet at the Crystal Empire?
Learned about the power of crystals.
>What fate befell her? Did she pass her test?
She would probably go full on high on the power of the crystals and abandon joining the guild. 70% chance to go insane.
>What of the bat pony mare Speed ducked into unconsciousness?
Got pregnant. Had twins, one bat, one pegasus.
>>
>>30146530
Can we do a quest but as one of the two twins? Or both?

What would a female Yak look like?

What about the Sphynx in the ruins of the Castle of the Two Sisters? How is she? Would Speed occasionally go visit her?

Does Speed eventually obtain his own Philosopher Stone?

Can you roll right to determine the mares data over Crystal?

What happened to that stallion Platinum meet in the Crystal Empire? Why didn't they hit it off?
>>
>>30146530
What's your next quest? I'll be sure to be a constant and attentive player.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
>>
>>30146530
So does Speed gets the occasional three way?

Does Swirl call Jitter other mom?
>>
>>30146640
classy
>>
>>30146334
Good job alchemy! You made a good ending.
>>
>>30146721
Curious about this as well. We haven't really talked to Sako about it after all the drama. Does Jitter remain a FWB?
>>
boop
>>
Could you draw Cinny and Swirl playing and then walking together as adults?
>>
Or Speed turning into a male changeling and impregnating Jitter?
>>
>>30148926
>>
>>30148926
With Speed's alchemy, I'm sure he can do the deed no problem. Of course, that depends if Jitter would ever let us.
>>
hope rover made out okay too
>>
>>30149774
That would be interesting..
>>
>>30146607
Not sure yet. I first want to take a little break.

>>30146575
>Can we do a quest but as one of the two twins? Or both?
Maybe, it is an option I considered.

>What would a female Yak look like?
Like a normal Yak, maybe a little smaller.

>What about the Sphynx in the ruins of the Castle of the Two Sisters? How is she? Would Speed occasionally go visit her?
I bet he would visit if he was around, possibly when going for search on some rare ingredients.

>Does Speed eventually obtain his own Philosopher Stone?
Nope, as most high powered alchemy things it would require the souls of ponies to make.

>Can you roll right to determine the mares data over Crystal?
I rolled a 12. No but seriously I may consider it being a plot point in a future quest, so setting on something will limit me in the future. which I want to avoid.

>What happened to that stallion Platinum meet in the Crystal Empire? Why didn't they hit it off?
Platinum did nor really commit to any relationship. She talked to some stallion she liked, but ultimately didn't do anything with it.

>>30146721
>So does Speed gets the occasional three way?
Sometimes when Sako initiates it.

>Does Swirl call Jitter other mom?
No, she started to call her aunt though.

>>30147884
Speed doesn't want to upset Sako by sleeping around with Jitter. Jitter would still be up for it though.

>>30148910
>>30148926
I noted those, maybe if I feel like drawing something.
>>
>>30151276
The ink was made of ponies. Could that have been a substitute for ponies?
>>
>>30151276
Would Speed ever get the chance to meet Sako's parents?
>>
>>30151276
What's Rover been up too?
>>
>>30151276
What happened to the changeling we left to the deer? Does the Guild say or do anything about it?
>>
File: 21c469f9d23d87af.png (42KB, 553x541px) Image search: [Google]
21c469f9d23d87af.png
42KB, 553x541px
>>30151276
What has this guy been up to?
>>
>>30151276
Is Speed the only one in the guild that isn't a noodle legged dweeb? You because he's a strong boy?
>>
>>30151276
What is the secret origin of Speed?
>>
>>30151584
he lifts
>>
>>30152603
That much is obvious.
>>
>>30151379
It's already processed, but with the right trick, yes.

>>30151397
If Speed put his mind to it, he could probably make some shrinking potions and pay them a short visit.

>>30151470
We saw him for a moment during the stay in ponyville, he is mostly digging for gems and stuff. Normal Diamond Dog business, he should have learned his lesson on enslavement though.
When asked by his friends where he was all the time he claims that he got lost in the desert.

>>30151476
Sitting in a deer prison. The guild does not particularly care, just an alchemist who died on a field research for them.

>>30151489
He is still running his blacksmith business in Undershade. Loosing the changelings did effect his business, through loss of the cheap source of labor the ore got more pricey and he had to raise his prices, which resulted in ponies thinking twice before requesting something.

>>30151584
Speed does not know many other alchemists. He is probably one of the stronger ones, but don't think everyone in the guild is weak, some of them make use of their replenishable source of strength potions and other boons, simply because they can.

>>30151743
A secret.
>>
>>30153043
I meant natural strength. Anyone could drink a strength potion, including Speed who could make some with ease. In brute strength Speed would kick ass.

Did the earth pony boss in Appaloosa learn anything from his time in prison? Did his was learn anything?
Get it? Because prison and soap and...i'll just stop now.

What was behind that door with that rainbow colored thing?

So how's the spirit that helped Speed defeat the evil spirit that was in him? Is it getting praised?

What happened to the Minotaur guy Speed beat after the wrestling competition?

What's has the sexy crooked tooth store owner in Appaloosa been up to?
>>
so many questions
>>
>>30154567
indeed
>>
>>30153043
Deer waifu when?
>>
>>30153043
Who's stronger, but mac or Speed?

How did Swirl feel about reuniting with her crusader friends?

Did Swirl ever find a special some pony or someone found her? If so how did Speed react?

What's Lanika and her toilet paper powers been up too?

Did Clementine ever get any action, or is she forever stuck in the castle with burning loins....until she gets her lazy arse out?

Whatever happened to that old stallion that was saved at a mouth of a cave in the everfree?

Did Speed ever get those bits of Brown Barks body from the Everfree? Also is she fuckable or would Speed get splinters on his dick?

So the goat guy who turned into Trump. Did he die? Because I know your supposed to bathe in the antidote, not drink it.

How did the search for the foals sold by luck go?

On the chance of you running another quest in the future, am I potentially spoiling things with my questions?
>>
>>30156229
in your heart
>>
>>30156296
might be too soon to know on a future quest
>>
>>30155382
elusive answers
>>
>>30153043
Did Speed get to fuck his book?
>>
>>30158135
>>
>>30153043
Is it possible to fuck a Wendigo without freezing your dick off?
>>
>>30159843
>>30164802
what even
>>
>>30153816
>Did the earth pony boss in Appaloosa learn anything from his time in prison?
Yeah he and his gang stooped with the illegal stuff and took up normal lives as Apple farmhands. As for assstuff, highly possible. Applappsa has a pretty big gay community, of which some of them are also criminals.

>What was behind that door with that rainbow colored thing?
That was a room where an apple cult holds meetings to get good apple harvests. They also had some alchemy recipes for supper fertilizer.

>So how's the spirit that helped Speed defeat the evil spirit that was in him? Is it getting praised?
Yes, the Bisons build a totem for it and put it next to the other totems. Although the spirit does not often answer shamanistic calls.

>What happened to the Minotaur guy Speed beat after the wrestling competition?
Went back to training to be better at the next tournament he will join.

>What's has the sexy crooked tooth store owner in Appaloosa been up to?
She is a very simple minded pony, selling apples is the maximum of her ambition.

>>30156296
>Who's stronger, but mac or Speed?
Big Mac.

>How did Swirl feel about reuniting with her crusader friends?
Happy and excited.

>What's Lanika and her toilet paper powers been up too?
Got a home in the crystal empire and now is working at the local hospital. They offered her a honorary doctor title.

>Did Swirl ever find a special some pony or someone found her? If so how did Speed react?
Sure at some point down the future. Speed would take the colt aside and tell him to not play with Swirls emotions.

>Did Clementine ever get any action, or is she forever stuck in the castle with burning loins....until she gets her lazy arse out?
Nah, not many people to go around that place, but that desire mostly sprung from teenage spinx hormones.
>>
>>30156296
>Whatever happened to that old stallion that was saved at a mouth of a cave in the everfree?
Went back to his caver so he can get eaten by timberwolves again. He has that Prometheus thing going on for him.

>Did Speed ever get those bits of Brown Barks body from the Everfree? Also is she fuckable or would Speed get splinters on his dick?
No, and no, definitely splinters on his dick.

>So the goat guy who turned into Trump. Did he die? Because I know your supposed to bathe in the antidote, not drink it.
No, Goats have good enough stomach to not die because of that. He was out of commission for a few weeks though. Ended up missing the election.

>How did the search for the foals sold by luck go?
They got most of them.
>>
>>30166028
thank goodness for small miracles
>>
>>30168018
>>
>>30168882
>>
>>30172064
>>
Looks like the questions have slowed. It was a good run.
>>
Is there anything you would do different in Alchemy knowing then what you know now? Anything you would cut or add to?
>>
>>30175570
lessons from mushroom, too?
>>
I wonder what would've happened if Speed dated Platinum instead of Sako at the beginning.
>>
question bump
>>
>>30176609
>>
>>30176608
Sako would have just gone back to her breezie friends and nothing out of the ordinary would have happened with speed and Platinum dating.
>>
>>30176608
It'd be a different world
>>
>>30176608
There wouldn't be a size issue, nor a breeding issue to worry about. A big butterfly effect would certainly happen though.
>>
>>30179346
That would be cool.
>>
>>30179346
Our path would have significantly branched
>>
>>
>>30183470
>>
>>30185511
Thread posts: 384
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.