[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Villain Anon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 17

>You are allowed to enter Equestria
>There's a catch though
>You have to be one of the villains
>You also have to be defeated eventually, but choosing reformation means that you get to stay if you want

What nefarious schemes do you have in store for our heroes?
>>
File: barneyfag.png (594KB, 638x634px)
barneyfag.png
594KB, 638x634px
>>29897082
What if the ultimate villain were to enter Equestria
>>
>build a doom fortress in the badlands
>dust everywhere
>kidnap Celestia
>put anti-magic macguffin on her horn
>dress her up as a maid
>force her to clean the fortress daily
>mane 6 and the lesbian sidekicks arrive
>taunt them in a song and dance number
>swish my cape really hard
>open trapdoor to dungeon
>laugh maniacally
>get foiled by spike and cmc
>arrested and forced to be reformed
>have to clean Canterlot as penance
>kidnap Celestia again a week later
>turns out she has a fetish for being kidnapped and degraded
>she keeps giving me "another chance to reform" every time I'm defeated
>good ending
>>
>>29897082
>broken blue bird

all im saying
>>
>>29897090
I assumes he was written into Tails gets trolled so im sure that would give you a good idea what that would be like
>>
File: villain.jpg (2MB, 2000x1551px) Image search: [Google]
villain.jpg
2MB, 2000x1551px
>>29897082
>>
>>29897973
Fuck off griffith
>>
>>29897082
Serial Booper
>>
>>29897082
I'm just going to be following Derpy around and punching her all day or fucking her stuff up because I fucking hate Derpy. Goddamn, fucking Derpy with her fucking fanservice bullshit.
Of course if I would get reformed, I'd have to start tolerating her at some point so I'd make sure I got a kick from doing it while I can.
>>
>>29898279
All ponies, all monsters, every species will follow my lead, your gods will fall in love with me, I will create true utopia.
>>
>>29897082
> Introduce yourself as Healthor the Heartless
> You use your powerful magic to destroy all sugary treats from Equestria
> Ponies freak out after waking up and discovering there's not even an ounce of sugar anymore, their entire society menaces extintion
> Bakeries, candy stores, even diners are out of busniess right off the bat
> Ponies feel tired and sleepy all the time because of the lack of sugar in their systems
> Honey and fruits provide them with a tiny amount of sugar but isn't enough for everyone
> Earth Ponies are too tired to tend their crops
> Pegasi don't have enough strength to keep weather stable
> Unicorns cannot concentrate to use their magic
> After the first couple of chaotic days I strike Canterlot and kidnap the weakened Princesses
> It's revealed that Celestia's love for cake is because she needs sugar to keep her glucose leveles stable to perform her daily ritual of raising the Sun.
> I take the royal sisters to my lair while I cackle about the dawn of a new era
> Eventually the Mane6 reaches my lair
> The lair is littered with traps that can only be deactivated by running on treadmills, doing a fixed number of push ups or all ponies standing on a big tile that only disables the traps by registring a certain weight.
> Ponies are too tired, eventually they are all captured one by one
> Win without using a single spell
> Gloat and laugh
> Be defeated by Spike, who stayed strong and focused thanks to his ability to eat gems
> All sugar is restored
> Reveal sad backstory about an unhappy and unhealthy childhood because of obesity issues
> Ponies suddenly understand I'm not a villain but a well intended extremist
> Be forgiven and added to the cast as a regular character who can cure ponies and give excellent health advice but must be kept on a short leash just in case
>>
Create superfortress menacing with spikes of expertly crafted obsidian. Rope in all the dumbshit races like diamond dogs, dragons, zebras and griffons to serve as my troops of doom with promises of greatness for every race not just ponies. Dont actually touch equestria just conquer the rest of the world. Force everyone and everything to conform my designs and aesthetic sense. Fully knowing I will be defeated engineer a situation where I will be easily redeemed and left in my position as an anti-hero ally of Celestia and trade bantz with her forever.

Also, kill Starlight Nigger while I'm still a villain and steal 40 cakes from Pinkie Pie
>>
>>29898643
>Be Minuette
>Be eating breakfast and reading a newspaper.
>"Sugar is gone! Is this the end of the world? Yes it is!"
>Try to hold emotions inside.
>Fail spectacularly, crying tears of joy and relief, for your nemesis is now finally gone.
>>
>>29898855
>steal 40 cakes from Pinkie Pie
You monster.
>>
I will tip all of the chocolate milk.
>>
>>29899103
Go away Twilight, don't you have friendship reports to write?
>>
File: 06505605.jpg (8KB, 300x318px) Image search: [Google]
06505605.jpg
8KB, 300x318px
I will pop any and all ballons I see.
I will replace caramel apples with caramel onions.
I will eat loudly and laugh rudely while at the library.
I will over feed the animals at the petting zoo.
I will salt the very ground where Rainbow practices so it will specifically call her a butt.
Lastly but not least I would shave Rarity's cat.

And that's only the tip of what I would do in Equestria.
>>
>>29899193
>caramel onions
Not sure if disgusted or actually want to try one.
>>
File: IMG_1986.gif (574KB, 391x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1986.gif
574KB, 391x398px
Become the best villain that an anon can be
>>
>>29899361
>anon has the power to negate the cartoon physics of this world
Truly the evil incarnate.
>>
>>29899463
Do it
>>
>>29897118
>>turns out she has a fetish for being kidnapped and degraded
your princess is in another castle
>>
>>29899492
unexpected kek
>>
>>29897082

Rob and plunder the other bad guys for my own plans for world conquest, preferably in ironic fashion.

>mind control Starlight for muscle
>trick Discord into thinking it's all a joke
>let Tirek out- as a distraction, with Equestria knowing it the second it's gonna happen "Muahahaha, I've gotten the worst evils from Tartarus out to destroy you all!"
>sneak into the Royal Bedrooms while they're all fighting Tirek and steal a few trophies
>do the same in the Crystal Empire and the Castle of Friendship
>tell them I'm going to use them in a magical ritual to control the Princesses and rule the world
>lying like a dog
>I just wanted to be the man who made the heroines of Equestria look like fools, please no bully!
>Enjoy life as a reformed prank felon in Equestria
>>
>>29897082
>I scribble penises in all important books no matter how well guarded they might be.
> The other ponies consider me a minor nuisance at best, the Princesses feel relieved that a guy able to literally sneak in anywhere is only interested on use his skills to play some rude and juvenile pranking.
> Twilight Sparkle appoints herself as my archnemesis because nobody defiles a book on her watch and lives unlectured.
> I draw more penises on her secret diary and leave obscene messages there now and then.
> I also leave cryptic warnings about what real villains are up to so everyone could be prepared.
> Once they finally catch me, I explain to them that isn't my fault that my powers only manifest this way.
> Twilight takes on herself to reform me and eventually my abiities change.
> Now I can draw penises on books AND moustaches on ponies no matter where they hide from me.
> Celestia is actually amused to the idea of someday waking up with a huge moustache scribbed on her snout.
> On the other hand, Chrysalis is livid and wonders who's the asshole who keeps drawing whiskers on her face and penises entering inside of all of her holes.
>>
>>29899128
Not anymore.
>>
http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

The villain you get is the villain you become
>>
File: 060.png (124KB, 600x570px) Image search: [Google]
060.png
124KB, 600x570px
>>29899840
I'm the flying dutchman from spongebob.
>>
>>29899840
http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Dalles
I'm some 700 year old wizard
>>
>>29899840

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Buggane

>only human in equestria
>lives on the isle of man

pottery
>>
File: x.jpg (86KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
86KB, 600x600px
>>29899840
http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Blair_Witch

Ponies gonna have to go /x/ status, bruh
>>
>>29899840
http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Fuhrer_Hell_Saturn
I'm some sort of power ranger villain
>>
>>29899840
http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Ender_Dragon?useskin=oasis

I.. What?
>>
http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Queen_Chrysalis

Okay then.
>>
>>29899840
http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Scout_(Team_Fortress_2)?useskin=oasis

I'm oddly ok with these turn of events.
>>
>>29897860
Was it ever completed?
>>
File: 1424059821490.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1424059821490.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>29897082
If im to be a villian, im not gonna pussy out.

Im gonna go as dark and evil as a possible(im assuming you cant break the shows rating). There will be lasting carnage like Discords plain of corruption of the Everfree, and like fuck am i going to be redeemed.

Im sent to Tartarus before coming back, going even further, and am finally forced to submit. I will be offered redemption this time, and will laugh it off, forcing them to destroy me.

I will go out having fully embraced my destiny.
>>
File: IMG_2174.jpg (43KB, 843x593px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2174.jpg
43KB, 843x593px
I'd make Stalin look like a fucking anarchist
>>
File: Jack.jpg (45KB, 564x807px) Image search: [Google]
Jack.jpg
45KB, 564x807px
>>29897082

Some ponies want money or power...

>"I just want to watch the world burn"
>>
>>29902666
whelp, satan found Equestria. it was a good run i guess.
>>
File: images.png (10KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10KB, 208x243px
>>29897082
>hey there you goyms could use some.... multiculturalism
>>
File: jack_of_blades_by_beagletsuin.jpg (231KB, 428x465px) Image search: [Google]
jack_of_blades_by_beagletsuin.jpg
231KB, 428x465px
>>29902702

I am willing to accept your virgins as tribute, and in return I shall spare this wretched world filled with void cursed fluff balls
>>
>>29899840
http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Harry_Plinkett

Oh...
>>
>>29902788
>dubs
Well if your looking for virgins your on the right site.

just pick a board and devour its members souls, they probably wont even notice they lost them.
>>
>>29902486
Yes. Final pastebins:
Pt. 1: https://pastebin.com/H4VVi4Gw
Pt. 2: https://pastebin.com/uW2Sqd4D
>>
It'd have to be something that makes sense from the perspective of a human so I'd be a villain mistakenly of the belief that ponies having sentience was a mistake of nature and that they'd be happier if they were more like horses from Earth instead

>Kidnaps ponies
>Forces them to live on his farm/plantation
>Takes care of them; grooms, feeds and houses them etc but doesn't acknowledge their intelligence
>Trains them to suppress their intelligent thoughts and behave like horses
>Biggest threat isn't his powers but his ability to make the ponies he kidnaps genuinely enjoy their relaxing but non-thinking lifestyle
>Eventually gets reformed into caring for elderly ponies while still treating them as sentient beings and not animals

He'd probably come across as some smooth talking guy who comes across as genuinely caring and doesn't see what he's doing as bad at all - hence why he's so dangerous to Equestrian society as a whole.
>>
File: Wamuu_main_image.png (245KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Wamuu_main_image.png
245KB, 300x450px
Can I got in as Wamuu? Because I think being Reformed Wamuu in Equestria is the greatest fantasy I've ever heard of.
>>
>>29902666
>>29902788

Oh by the sacred power of these Trips & Dubs we summon thee oh writefag to give us glorious green of the Great Jack of Blades
>>
File: You have chosen to enter mlpg.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
You have chosen to enter mlpg.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>29899840
http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Child_Catcher
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUnhfvGdmmw
I will catch all the filly.
>>
File: 63b9a2167c50a7e2b32280d3f129ea9c.jpg (330KB, 1800x1022px) Image search: [Google]
63b9a2167c50a7e2b32280d3f129ea9c.jpg
330KB, 1800x1022px
>>29897082
>Decide that the ponies as a civilization could be so much more than what they are
>In a thousand years they have barely advanced, and their rulers play games with their destinies - repeatedly dancing along the edge of destruction
>In time, conclude that the problem runs even deeper than their leadership
>No, what ails the ponies is magic itself
>They become dependent on it - reliant on it, and also constrained by it
>Their cutie marks give them talents, but also fix their destinies and inhibit their growth
>You will uplift the ponies - by force, freeing them from the shackles of magic and overthrowing the princesses if necessary
>Naturally, their designated 'heroes' rise to oppose you
>But you're also quite unlike anything they've ever encountered before:
>Methodical and careful in your plans, launch
>Fair, kind, and honest with those who join you
>Yet unhesitating to bring all your technological might to bear on those who won't rally to your side
>But your greatest weapon is a simple question:
>Sure, you're overthrowing the established order and ruthless to those who try to destroy what you've built
>But you're also offering a safety from monsters and disease, riches and advances they've scarcely dreamed of
>Are you really the villain?

I could try to actually write some of this, but I'm afraid it would out more cringetastic than interesting.
>>
>>29903940
Do it anyway. Worst case scenario - you just get more practice.
We might be onto something with a villain thread.
>>
>>29899840
http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Dr._Buttocks
great
>>
>>29897082
>JewAnon in Goyimquestria
>>
>>29899193
>>29898643
This thread is filled with absolutely inhumane assholes. You fuckers need Jesus
>>
>>29905195
I don't think Jesus could write very good greentext stories, man.
>>
>>29905204
Wow rood. Give the guy a chance, we need content.
>>
>>29899840
http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Vilu_Daskar

I'm a ...animal
>>
>>29904757
>TumblrAnon in CisQuestria
>>
>>29905593
>http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Vilu_Daskar
Now that's a name I've not seen in a long, long time.
>>
>>29905631
True story... wait what?
>>
>>29902828
>Dash still just as broken
>Princesses still playing their games
>Anon will always be a psychopath even if he learned a few things
Dude, where's my catharsis?
>>
>>29905716

I guess that's one way of looking at it. I saw it as
>Dash is broken, but regaining some of her self-actualization
>Princesses actively protected their planet from a pyschopath with a minimum of bloodshed
>Anon's games are over, all his plots having come to nothing because he had allies, not friends
I mean, it's definitely a darker ending - not everything is fixed - but it's not just 'shit keeps on going the way it was'.
>>
>>29899463
>>29899480
Writefags pls
>>
File: X52r4IT.jpg (299KB, 700x739px) Image search: [Google]
X52r4IT.jpg
299KB, 700x739px
>>29897082
I'm scruffy, the janitor.
>>
File: IMG_1026.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1026.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
pic related in Equestria

How fucked is everyone?
>>
>>29899840
http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Quinn_(Cheaper_by_the_Dozen)?useskin=oasis

Time to bully nerds for their lunch money

Twilight is queen of the nerds so she's first
>>
>>29907348
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.