[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it okay to date and sex an.autistic.girl, or is that rape?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: maud_pie_by_koveliana-d7aso1n.jpg (147KB, 842x948px) Image search: [Google]
maud_pie_by_koveliana-d7aso1n.jpg
147KB, 842x948px
Is it okay to date and sex an.autistic.girl, or is that rape?
>>
Autism is a spectrum
>>
File: IMG_1133.png (83KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1133.png
83KB, 500x600px
>>29896283
Good question, but the definition of rape is very vague. If someone is conditioned from birth too just bend over for every man she sees, is that rape or not? She's been conditioned to just give consent from whatever means.

Thusly when this attitude is put towards if someone is autistic can they give consent? Of course they can, but when does the cut off start? If a girl has had one drink and you fuck her is that rape? She may have given consent but she was under the influence.

So how does one measure someone's ablity to consent is the real question we should be asking, because all humans are susceptible to and will most likely be conditioned by a society, how can you make the suggestion that someone can actually consent properly because they have been influinced some way by society.

tl:dr sex is rape because society has taken away the ablity to properly consent
>>
>>29896283
This picture is why I fucking love koveliana.
Before seeing this picture, I had no love for Maud, but damned if it didn't convert me in one fell swoop.
>>
>>29896283
If you're sincere and honest with her about what you want, I don't see why felt the need to ask here at all, if you're trying to use her/take advantage of her condition, then you're an asshole regardless of whether it's technically rape or not.
>>
>>29896283
>no hooves
>>
>>29896283
Consent is just a social construct.
>>
>>29896283
Autism isn't retardation. It'd be illegal to fuck you, though, since you're retarded.
>>
>>29896283
If it's okay for an autist to be a Power Ranger, I don't see why you can't have consenting sex with one.
>>
>>29896283

"I'll take 'things that only /mlp/ users worry about' for $100, Alex."
>>
>>29896283
>phoneposter cant grasp the meaning of consent
sasuga
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.