[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's play a game. remove one member of the mane 6 and replace

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Let's play a game. remove one member of the mane 6 and replace them with someone else and see if you can improve the show.

For me it would be cutting Rarity and adding Trixie.

Functionally they already serve the same purpose, but I feel Trixie's personality leads to more interesting story lines.
>>
>>29896076
Remove Applejack and replace her with Cadence.

Applejack's business could expand to the Crystal Empire and Cadence could spend more time in Ponyville, seeing as how the Mane 6 know better ways to take care of Flurry Heart.
>>
>>29896076

Trixie from before season 7, maybe. She's currently dumb as fuck so I would avoid contact in all possible form.
>>
>>29896076
>That pic
Why oh why couldn't we have had just more Trixie instead of Glim?
>>
>>29896120
You can blame Miller and Haber for that.
>>
replace twilight with trixie. done.
>>
Remove AJ, replace with Iron Will.

Frankly, I think he could end up as a legitimately amazing character through the influence of the main cast, and there's also potential for episodes themed around his workplace in a similar fashion to how they portray AJs, but it would honestly be more entertaining.
>>
>>29896076
Remove Vogel replaced him with Greg Weisman
Remove Mike Vogel replace him with Lauren Faust
Remove Mike Vogel replace him with Gendy Tartavosky.

It's simply that easy, folks.
>>
>>29896076
Remove Fluttershy and put on Fluttershy's mom .
>>
>>29896076
>cutting rarity
no fuck you die in a fire nigger
>>
>>29896076
kik out flutters and ponka, objektivly worse characters in the show, and replace them with trixi and butters
>>
>>29897483
But if you cut the yellow one, where would Discord deposit all his chaotic cum?
>>
<<29897507
go fuck your self and learn to understand what you read you damn nigger
>>
>>29897483
Kill yourself
>>
>>29896076
>remove one member of the mane 6 and replace them with someone else and see if you can improve the show
I actually can't. I love all the characters and their chemistry too much.
>>
Replace Twilight with Prince Blueblood.
>>
Replace Twilight with Moondancer
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.