[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Esteria Quest #3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: 1491605678663s.jpg (5KB, 180x144px) Image search: [Google]
1491605678663s.jpg
5KB, 180x144px
>Last time
>Hosted a Tourney
>Maryn left the party
>Got Little Horn the Treasurer

Currently....
You ask of the remaining two champions why they came to the tourney. Hawkwood tells you of how he desired to showcase his superior talents and the reward money wasn't bad either.

Camia states plainly that she was hired by Little Hoof to try and test you.
>>
>>29894417
Test me how.
>>
>>29894417
>Camia states plainly that she was hired by Little Hoof to try and test you.
Who's little Hoof? And who would they want to test me?

OP are we talking about little horn or a completely different person?
>>
>>29894417
Boop her shoot me. She silly.
>>
>>29894447
He wanted to be sure you were somedog who could take chances.and be a good person to work for. She says.
>>
>>29894497
Fair enough.
>>
>>29894497
Ooooooh. So you did mix up hoof with horn. Alright. Well what's she gonna do now?
>>
>>29894497
So I take it neither of you are looking for jobs.
>>
>>29894532
>>29894546
"Gimme some coin and target practice and I'll be your Griff."

"I...don't know, I shall only partake in your employ as a honorable warripr , I can't abide by underhoofed tactics."

You receive your answer.
>>
>>29894571
I shall give the matter some consideration. When do you plan to have left by.
>>
>>29894571
Hhhmmm. Now why would we even need to hire you two? There is no war, no schirmish. Then again, bandits, thieves, and rival lords (I doubt we have any) would be a problem.
>>
>>29894571
Define "underhoofed tactics."
>>
>>29894571
>to Camia:
WELL if you don't know, then what will you do? Return to your kingdom or continue working for Little Horn?
>>
>>29894571
WELL if they are looking for employment, we might hiring them. Give us some time to think about it, and enjoy the rest of the tournament. (I have no clue how these medieval things work. There games and music or something right? They should go mingle.)

Lets Go walk around and mingle. Maybe ask more about Equestria and how their loss of the war affected them.

Also, what happened to the captured Prince again?
>>
>>29894590
>>29894598
"Underhoofed, like poison or betrayal, I want to face my foes fairly."

You raise the question of their use during peacetime to what they both agree that training your troops is something they could do.
>>
>>29894735
Mmmmmm. I suppose.
>>
>>29894735
Training sounds useful. I can assure you I would never betray anybody.
Hire them.
>>
>>29894776
The words of a betrayer. It's best not to swear on anything.
>>
>>29894735
This. >>29894731
I guess I was too slow for posting.
>>
>>29894735
I suppose we can always lead skirmishes or crusades with troops.
>>
Impregnating a slave mare when?
>>
Idea: if Equestria is in a depression, legs offer them loans they will have to pay back later. We could take a page out if WWI
>>
>>29895035
I dunno having a slave was an interesting expirence but I kinda feel done with those still keep all our slave staff but now that we are sitting in this big old castle all the time we should do all the stuff our personal slave would otherwise do to keep occupied.
>>
>>29895408
Do you know how much work and time that would take? Too damn much? Have you ever cleaned a castle? No? Then shush.
>>
>>29895408
Is that you iFag?
>>
>>29895552
I am not talking about stuff like that. I mean things like going down to the kitchen and while still having others cook for us get the food ourselves instead of having it brought to us.
>>29895593
Kek. I guess I did miss a few pieces of puncuation.
>>
>>29896123
Yeah, I'm just poking fun bud.
>>
>>29896123
Well yeah. Isn't that how it works? I can't recall an instance where that happened.
>>
>>29896123
Looks like Homeros has forsaken us again. He had left without telling us.
>>
>>29896313
We had our breakfast delivered to our room by our personal slave I forget the name of this morning.
>>
>>29897324
I don't see the issue with having he bring us breakfast. When you are given luxuries you use them. If we didn't want any of this then we would be living back in our stone shack.
>>
>>29897324
>personal slave
>trying to be modest or nice
I just can't see it man.
>>
>>29896548
aw
>>
Bemp
>>
Bemp
>>
I want to cum inside Camia, a slave or Little Horn.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.