[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These two are girlfriends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

File: 1404307.png (862KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1404307.png
862KB, 1280x720px
These two are girlfriends
>>
>>29893224
That's what I love about them.
>>
>>29893224
That'd be gay though.
>>
>>29893224
No, they're my wives
>>
>>29893224
I KISSED A GIRL AND I LIKED IT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aK1sIdgjBc
>>
if only they made it official...
>>
>>29893224
Not every same-sex friendship is a romantic relationship!
>>
>>29893265
But this one is
>>
>>29893265
We know but we are lustful fucks
>>
>>29893255
go to bed jeremy.
>>
>>29893289
who?
>>
>>29893277
Dubs speak the truth, also Trixie is always pining for Starlights approval/loooking for a chance to make herself look "Great and Powerful" enough that Starlight will want her.
>>
>>29893373
Neither of those things is specific to romance. Makes just as much (if not more!) sense for that to be between an insecure pony and her best friend.
>>
>>29893402
>Y-you can make yourself look good to your friend too!
>Like complimenting them, a-and bragging about how silly smooth your hair is.
>It's not weird for friends to make a suicide attempt because they thought they lost your friendship! It's not weird for friends to constantly be in each other's personal space, it's not weird to be hostile with others by competing for your friends attention.
You've missed a lot of social cues in life haven't you anon?
>>
File: tumblr_om7huraUKl1uzius0o1_1280.png (908KB, 1280x1260px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om7huraUKl1uzius0o1_1280.png
908KB, 1280x1260px
>>29893224
So who's the top between them?
>>
>>29893475
Glimmer, she uses her superior magic prowess to turn Trixie into a sub, then instead of bottling up her anger she uses it to hate fuck Trixie into a gooey mess before laying down an cuddling with her as they fall asleep together.
>>
>>29893454
To be fair, social cues really are just subjective and hold real no really measurable model. She could have been killing herself because the problem is deeper than "I just lost a really good friend" and those problems are heavily outlined by her insercurity and arrogance.
>>
>>29893504
Well that's a good point anon!
>leans in close
Listen here you little shit, I've been waiting years for a cute ship to pop into canon, and since the writers don't have the balls to make LyraBon official I'm gonna take what I can get. You go fuck off to some greentext shithole and let me fantasize the way I want to.

Anyway you have a good one and enjoy the rest of season 7 anon.
>>
>>29893454
Buddy, they're ladies. They put higher stock in their appearance than guys, in general. Ninety percent of what girls do appearance-wise is for their peers!
>>
>>29893543
See>>29893534
>>
The really important question is: Do they have sex in the castle and does Twilight hear it?
>>
>>29893617
Yep, right there on the table map.
>>
>>29893265
True, but when you see a degree of codependency is a same sex friendship that's a clue it could be sexual. Trixie was willing to risk her life just to make Glimmy prove she would stand by her. And she even used the word love to Glimmy last episode. If I saw two friends behaving like that I'd strongly suspect a sexual component to their friendship.
>>
>>29893635
They're platonic life partners, dagnabbit! You speak like you don't have a best friend yourself.
>>
>>29893666
>/mlp/
>having friends
DOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHO
>>
>>29893666
>trips
>That shit excuse
So this is why Lucifer fell from heaven.
>>
>>29893666
>You speak like you don't have a best friend yourself.
satan, plz...
>>
>>29893672
>>29893677
Come now, platonic love is *very* common! Between siblings, battle-brothers, and best friends of all walks of life, many share strong, but not romantic, positive feelings that can only be described as love.
>>
>>29893696
Why do you shitters have to ruin the good things about this board? You already have all the disgusting fetish greens, pedo tier foal threads, and you can spam countless images/pastas for why the show is "shit now". You faggots can't even let us have hope for something better?
>>
>>29893696
>Between siblings, battle-brothers, and best friends
oh, like in animu?
because i only now about these things from animu
>>
>>29893707
>I don't think these characters are a couple
>I am a dedicated sexual deviant
I'm not seeing the equivalency here, Anon. I just don't agree with the ship.
>>
>>29893727
>I just don't agree with the ship
So you admit to your crimes?
>>
>>29893753
I admit to, as someone who actually has friends please believe me , being able to differentiate between friendship and romance.
>>
>>29893666
>>29893696
The only time I've been codependent with someone who was not a lover was when I was roommates with a sibling. That's not the case here. Trixie willingly put her life at risk to get Glimmy to prove the value of their friendship. That's literally "I'll kill myself if you break up with me." Platonic relationships do not inspire that level of desperation.
>>
>>29893777
you won't fool us with your digits, satan
>>
>>29893777
>Trips again
Why? Why is this happening? Just leave already, you're turning every happy part of this thread into absolute trash.
>>
>>29893788
They do, especially in somepony who has a grand total of one friend.
>>
>>29893797
No they do not, let's phrase it this way though, why didn't Glimmer kill herself when Sunburst left her? See the difference shitter?
>>
>>29893696
Nah you see the look in their eyes they fuck on the regular much to twilight's chagrin. She tried to sound proof Glimmy's room but trixie uses a spell to amplify the sounds and smells of them fucking loud enough to echo through the castle. Twilight is even less amused when Spike starts fapping to it all. He thinks he's being sneaky but Twilight's alicorn physiology gives her better night vision. Twilight's biggest problem is that her libido has increased ten-fold since becoming an alicorn and she doesn't know how much more of this she can take before she gives in to her lust teleports everyone in the castle into the map room for an orgy.
>>
>>29893804
Because she was a little filly
>>
>>29893796
Kek wills it!
>>29893804
Nope, she just went out and started a cult. Almost like different people respond to things... differently?
>>
>>29893224
But one of the two is male
>>
>>29893823
No, she's a beautiful mare.
With a beautiful penis.
>>
>>29893824
If I saw two dudes refer to each other as "Best friends", reference all the times they spent together as "did that not mean anything" "Of course it meant something", play the piano together while getting cozy, etc..
Yea I'd assume they were gay anon.
>>
>>29893841
It's different for girls. They're more touchy feely.
>>
>>29893845
Dude I've got about a 1/3 of a sorority that I'm friends with, none of them have done that shit with each other. My one friend was able to tell two other girls were gay just by how they arrranged their rooms (bigass mirror on the dresser filled with pictures of her "Best friend")
>>
>>29893856
Unless Lyra and BonBon kiss or go clam diving in each other's fuckcaves I'm not convinced.
>>
>>29893824
>implying we have friends to stand next too
Harsh
>>
>>29893867
We can only hope anon, we can only hope.
>>
>>29893867
I'd be swayed if they were just a bit more explicit.
>>
File: Trixie_with_new_amulet_S3E5.png (486KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Trixie_with_new_amulet_S3E5.png
486KB, 1280x720px
>>29893831
see any penis here? she got the surgery
>>
>>29893880
Slice of Life may be as close as the show comes to that. And in my view that was pretty fucking close.
>>
>>29893880
They should have been the focus of the wedding episode, not the donkeys.
>>
>>29893898
Why would she want an enlargement surgery? Her feminine marecock was perfect the way it was.
>>
>>29893898
Her penis is beautiful whether or not it's been inverted, Anon.
>>
>>29893898
Funny you mention Magic Duel.

Just rewatched part of it. Can't help but notice that after the age spells, Twilight performs the sex swop spell, and while Trixie says nothing about it and just stands there with her jaw hanging open, THAT'S the point where she decides to steal the fake amulet from Twilight.

Perhaps it hit a chord with her.
>>
>>29894066
Dubs have sound logic!
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.