[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The truth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

I came to this realization this morning.

>I will never see a pony irl
>I will never hug a pony
>I will never kiss a pony
>I will never make love to a pony
>I will be depressed for the rest of the week because of this.
>>
File: Babs thinks you are stupid.png (250KB, 754x690px) Image search: [Google]
Babs thinks you are stupid.png
250KB, 754x690px
>>29892827
You're just now realising this?
>>
>>29892827
>Just one week of depression
Stupid faggot
>>29892837
Stupid avatarfag shitposter
>>
>>29892837
I've realized it for a while, I just really hit me when I got into the clopping stuff,
>>
>>29892827
>I will be depressed for a week
>week

Anon, you will revisit these feelings until the day you either die or settle for a 2DPD depression-placebo.
>>
>>29894373
>samefagging
>>
File: Wild_Pony_Assateague.jpg (451KB, 1508x1086px) Image search: [Google]
Wild_Pony_Assateague.jpg
451KB, 1508x1086px
>implying
>>
>>29894390
>implying we like real horses
>>
File: AppleJack.jpg (35KB, 378x581px) Image search: [Google]
AppleJack.jpg
35KB, 378x581px
>>29892827
You are not looking hard enough, Anon
>>
>>29892827
You sir are a falalala-homo.
Contemplate suicide.
Having sex in general is enough.
There's also bad dragon merch.
And real horses.

Kys
>>
>>29892827
>>I will never see a pony irl
go to your local petting zoo, lol
>>
try to find a person who appreciates the magic of friendship

do not be overcome by bitterness. do not resign yourself to a life alone because of petty pride. listen to the lessons of twilight and make friends.
>>
>>29892827
w.a.f.
>>
>>29892827
tulpa
>>
>>29892827
how have you never seen a poner irl? the fuck
>>
File: tumblr_nhzq73DZlh1ryw9fko1_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhzq73DZlh1ryw9fko1_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>29892827
>I will be depressed for the rest of the week because of this.
Don't worry when a week is over you will get over it for a short period of time and then you think about it every single day until you die.
>>
Even if you did get to Equestria somehow, what makes you think they'd fuck you, anyway?

Think about that too while you're at it.
>>
File: cheer.png (523KB, 803x1048px) Image search: [Google]
cheer.png
523KB, 803x1048px
>>29897714
>thinking the pones don't want the HMD
>>
>>29892827
>not doing any of that with a regular ole pony
>tfw you wont do any of that with a cute colorful talking pony
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.