[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[CYOA]Custos Luna #9

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 5

File: 1490036840144.png (667KB, 1036x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490036840144.png
667KB, 1036x1024px
THE TOP Edition

Catch up here: https://www.anonpone.com/custos/
>>
>>29791354
>>29791952
>Seeing as how your opponent has been struck down your focus shifts to the other ponies
>They still hurl together in the corner of the room, not daring to take their eyes of you
>Until now you haven't realized it, but listening closely you can hear the fast beat of their hearts and heavy breathing
>Taking a step closer they all tense up, fear clearly visible on their faces
>Frowning, you hold out a hoof to Sorbet, who is in front of all the others
>Attempting to give her the most gentle smile you can muster (without showing your teeth) you hope she understands
>It takes her a minute and multiple glances into your eyes, before she shakily lifts her own hoof, but doesn't make contact yet
>"S-s-silver?", she asks carefully, to which you just barely nod
>Her response is, instead of taking her hooves, she jumps up into your chest, burying her muzzle in your neck
>Sorbet starts out sobbing immediately: "O-oh Silver I was... I was so scared... they said you wouldn't wake up and.... and I thought"
>Multiple sniffs come before she is able to finish her sentence. "I-I thought I'd... lose you..."
>Her heart is beating fast, faster than it did before
>All the while, the other ponies behind sorbet spectate the reunion, some seem curious now while others still look fearful
>What do you do?
>>
>>29892613
It's me, Sorbet, and I'm more than alright. Look, I'm a baticorn now, isn't it great?
>>
>>29892645
>For now you opt to ignore the other ponies as you gently brush Sorbet's mane with
"Yes, it's me... I'm... feeling very good, better than ever in fact", you gently console her as she is still hugging you
>She looks up to you with big, teary eyes. You can feel your heart break at the sight of your friend crying
>The small orb on your chest also seems to get just a bit warmer than it was before during the hug. Strange
"And hey, look at me! I am now a bat... unicorn.... unibat? Batorn? Baticorn?", you try to make a joke
>Luckily for you, it seems to fulfill it's purpose as Sorbet takes a hoof to her mouth and stifles a giggle
>"Personally, I like Baticorn", she replies with a wink
>She still doesn't break the hug, even after calming down already. And you keep on brushing her mane
>By now, some of the other colts and fillies started making their way over to the two of you, curiously inspecting you
>A small colt walks up to you. "Miss S-silver? D-do you suck ponies' blood?"
>Another pony takes a closer look at your eyes. "Can you see in the dark now?", he curiously asks
>Then there is a filly that keeps on poking your ear tufts, making your ear flick ever so cutely
>You actually feel kind of overwhelmed by all this attention and part of you just wants out and peaceful stillness
>What do you do?
>>
>>29892928
Fruit sound a lot tastier and everything seems a bit brighter. We were wondering if you guys would be willing to help us research these changes.
>>
>>29892928
No blood, just fruit, yes, I can see in the dark now, a-and could you please not poke my ears?
>>
>>29892928
To be honest, I feel stronger than ever. It's all strange, but I wanted to let you guys know I was fine before trying to find out what happened to me.
>>
>>29892964
>>29893098
>>29893284
>You push the nagging hoof away from your fuzzy ears. "P-please stop this", you plead
>With a blush, the filly apologies and steps back with an awkward giggle
"N-no blood either!", you turn to the colt, trying to stop this conversation from getting weird, "b-but I think I've been craving fruit lately"
>"So batponies are related to fruit bats then Do you destroy entire orch- Ouch", the colt shuts up as another pony gives him a jab in the site
"Things also seem brighter so... I think I can see in the dark?", you answer the last question, "in fact, I feel stronger than ever!"
"I actually hoped you guys could... well, help me look into this I suppose?"
>The ponies around you don't even hesitate to agree, and most of them try to make their way outside, until they freeze in shock
>Peeking behind yourself, you can see Styx and Brutus, who's smiling smugly, stand in the doorway, a face of disapproval on the bat stallion's face
>"Well, well, well, what do we have here?", he takes a menacing step towards you. "Figures that as soon as your back, all you do is cause trouble. Care to explain yourself?"
>Your friends instinctively take a step back and you can only swallow the lump in your throat
>What do you do?
>>
>>29893297
Depends on what you mean by causing trouble. Are you referring to us capturing a Solarian spy and assassin? Or perhaps defeating your ward in single combat?
>>
>>29893297
Sure. I walked in on a pillow fight and joined in. Brutus put a heavy object into his pillow and tried to "show me what it means to mess with him," lost the fight badly, and then tattled on me, by the look of it.
>>
>>29893297
I don't believe I know what trouble you are talking about. Unless it is forbidden take a curse ourselves from our mentor, captured a Solarian just a few moments ago, I haven't done anything wrong. Can you elaborate on what I specifically did wrong. I doubt it's something as vapid as me winning an ordinary spar.
>>
>>29893332
>>29893342
>>29893356
"My most humble apologies", you start out, trying to explain yourself, "I am not quite sure what you are talking about."
>His glare of anger just intensifies, "very funny, missy. You know exactly what I mean", he hisses at you
>You put a hoof to your face, trying to think. "Was it capturing a solarian single hoofedly? Or taking on a deadly curse for my mentor?"
>Then a small smile appears on your muzzle. "Because I can't imagine it being defeating your ward in an ordinary pillow fight, in which he fought unfair, mind you"
>He raises an eyebrow in response. "And now you also claim that MY pupil has been fighting without honor?", his voice becomes booming.
>"YOU INCAPABLE TROUBLEMAKER TRY TO RUIN THE REPUTATION OF MY PUPIL?"
>The fillies and colts behind you went back to hurdling in the corner, but you decide to stand your ground. For now
"He did, in fact, put something heavy into his pil-", you are rudely interrupted by Brutus
>"It was here that started using strange magic against me! She was out to kill me", he is whining
>Styx takes a look at Brutus. "Yes, I believe you, now quiet!", he turns back to you
>"For your behavior, you shall be punished. No food tomorrow. At all. And now, TO BED WITH THE LOT OF YOU!", he shouts
>All around you, ponies are scrambling to their sleeping areas, and Brutus passes you with his tongue sticking out
>You have a hard time, but you hide the massive anger that is flaming inside of you, both towards Styx and Brutus
>Should you just go to bed? Wait for Styx to be gone and get revenge on Brutus? Talk to Styx directly?
>Or maybe do something else?
>>
Work is going to be rough tomorrow, so I'll get slightly earlier sleep than usual. I hope you guys enjoyed the session. Any questions or criticism you guys have? I'll answer tomorrow
>>
>>29893726
>"It was here that started using strange magic against me! She was out to kill me"
It's painfully obvious that Styx doesn't give the slightest crap about what we have to say and is just out to punish us at every opportunity.

Revenge would only be lowering us to their level and confronting Styx would only cause further punishment, possibly extending to the others. We'll have our chance soon, so just be patient and go to bed.
>>
>>29893726
Now that was just laughable display he showed everyone. He lost a match overwhelmingly in his favor and his first instinct is too go run to someone with tail between his legs? We hope that he never gets to order others around. What will he do if Solarian forces overwhelm him and his followers? He'll lead to the death others if he continues like this.

Suck it up and go to bed. We will get our opportunity soon, and he already messed up how others will view him now with that display.
>>
>>29893726
Enjoy it while you can, Brutus. He may have Styx to fight his battles for him now, but that was a cowardly and hopefully unpopular move.
Frankly, we beat him with the odds in his favor, and if the way he reacts to blows to his ego is running to his superior, then he'll go nowhere.

Keep that orb of ours safe, no matter what.
>>
>>29894836
>>
>>29895510
>>
>>29896639
>>
>>29897057
>>
>>29897746
>>
>>29898314
>>
>>29893809
>>29893861
>>29894243
>Rather annoyed at the display of Brutus' cowardice, you head to your own bed, hissing at Brutus to enjoy it while he still can
>As you lie down and pull the covers over your head, the lights magically turn off and you hear a few ponies wish each other a good sleep
>With no more light around you, you can see the slight, blue and pulsating glow from the orb
>It's gentle, relaxing to look at even. A little hypnotic maybe?
>Doesn't matter, you can feel your eyes slowly close shut and soon the black void of dreams comforts you
>...until it isn't a void anymore. Off into the distance you can see a silhouette
>Pony-like in appearance, but definitely a good amount taller than any pony you have ever seen
>They remind you... of the princess of the night?
>It looks like they haven't noticed you being here yet
>What will you do?
>>
>>29899089
approach to get a better look.
>>
>>29899138
This
>>
>>29899166
>>29899138
>Your curiosity gets the better of you so you approach the creature in your dreams
>It doesn't seem like you manage to get any closer, every step you take the pony just moves further into the distance
>And then you blink. As your eyes open back up, a pony rivaling your highness stands in front of you
>Her fur is a pristine white and her flowing mane resembles a rainbow
>On her forehead you can see a horn, but she also has wings on her back, just like Lady Luna
>She inspects you curiously, all the while keeping up a warm and gentle smile, almost motherly in nature
>A glance at her flank reveals a sun cutiemark
>Something tells you that you should know this mare, but you really can't put your hoof on it
>"Oh my, a visitor? How have you gotten here, my sweet little filly?"
>She puts a hoof under your chin, lifting your head up so you look her straight in the eyes
>What do you do?
>>
>>29899270
Try not to freak out. I'm sure we know about the description of Luna's sister and sworn enemy. Introduce ourselves and tell her all we did was simply sleep, and ask who she is.
>>
>>29899270
>Sun
>Similar stature to Luna
>Pure white with a rainbow mane
Try not to panic.
>>
>>29899288
>>29899298
>There is something inside you, a deeper instinct maybe, that tells you that you should panic here and now, that this mare means danger
>But the rational part of yourself tells you that it's best to stay calm and hope for the best
>You bow your head before her, even though you don't understand why before answering. "Silver Smith, miss... uhm..."
>Rubbing your foreleg with the other you look down to the floor embarrassed, "Uhm, would it be rude to inquire your name?"
>The mare stifles a giggle with her hoof. "Oh, not at all! My name is Celestia, dear"
>Hearing the name alone makes you even more uncomfortable, but you aren't able to deduce a reason for this irational fear
>With a nod you respond. "Silver Smith then, miss Celestia. As to how I got here? I... went to sleep. And woke up here..."
>She cocks her head at the mention of you falling asleep and raises an eyebrow, her smile faltering
>But it's only a blink of an eye until her motherly attitude returns and she seems to pretend like nothing happened
>She does seem to observe you a lot closer though, now, a lot more carefully
>Maybe you should trust your instinct and run? Try to wake up?
>Or you could keep talking to the bigger mare, maybe she could answer some questions. Do you have any?
>What will you do?
>>
>>29899672
Where is here?
>>
>>29899672
We're just lost as her as why we're here. Frankly, this is all very strange.
>>
>>29899672
I'm sorry, I really don't know where this is, or why I'm here.
>>
>>29899728
>>29899833
>>29899870
"Frankly, I am not sure where I am. Or how I got here at all, this is quite confusing to me", you admit
>Celestia nods in thought. "Well, I am able to answer the first question. I believe you must have entered my dream, somehow"
>Entered... someone else's dream? That sounds strange and you have a hard time wrapping your head around it
>"There has only been one pony that was able to dream walk like this", the pony continues. "My dearest sister in fact..."
>So this mare has a sister too? And she can enter dreams? Maybe she could teach you about it?
>A frown shows on Celestia's face. "Unfortunately, my sister has... left. Sometimes I wonder what happened to her, but that shall not be your burden"
>With a "plop" a small teacup and a tea can appear in front of you, filling the cup
>It floats over to you, "would you care for some tea, while you're already here? It's freshly ma- well, dreamed up I suppose", she giggles
>You suppose tea sounds nice, but there is a little bit of distrust welling up inside of you. Could this be poisoned?
>On the other hoof, she seems to know a fair share of what'S going on. Maybe you could ask a few more questions?
>>
>>29900008
Tea sounds nice, I think.
Who's your sister? Why did she leave? Did you have a fight?
>>
>>29900008
Sorry, for intruding your dream. We didn't even know we had an ability like that. Can you tell about yourself? You look very majestic and seem very friendly despite our intrusion to your dream. Drink the tea. I doubt Celestia can poison us in reality like this.
>>
>>29900101
>I doubt Celestia can poison us in reality like this.
That's a good point. We do have that "curse" that preserves our current state of heatlh. Dunno if we're poison immune or not, but I'd think we would be at least much more resilient to them.
>>
Damn, I don't get another update out. Hope you are enjoying what I am cooking up for you guys so far, thanks a lot for playing!
>>
>>29900313
No, thank you!
>>
>>29900313
Thanks for the run!
>>
>>29901184
>>
>>29901860
>>
>>29902373
>>
>>29902900
Before bed bump
>>
>>29903608
>>
>>29904103
>>
>>29904931
>>
>>29905244
>>
>>29900038
>>29900101
>>29900128
>With an uncertain glance at the teacup you slowly extend your hoof and pick it up
>To your surprise it feels just like, well, a teacup filed with steaming hot liquid
>A few sniffs make it clear to you that she dreamed up black tea... with a hint of what seems to be honey?
>It certainly does smell quite delicious, so you take a sip
>The brewed beverage fills your entire being with a comforting warm and you smile happily
>As you sit back down on your flank in bliss, a speck of grass forms under your butt, small flowers blooming from it
>Celestia takes notice and looks slightly confused as she takes a closer look at the manifestation
>"My, how wonderful. This reminds me of the time I had with my sister when we...", she grows silent and somber
>Hoping to find out more you dare asking. "Did you... have a fight?", you carefully pose the question, hoping to not make her any sadder
>She just nods, a marely tear dripping down her cheek.
>"I... haven't been a good sister. And now she is out there, hoping to acquire what she was always destined for.."
>Suddenly, the world around you begins to become blurry, Celestia fading out of view

>Sitting up upright in your bed, you look around and see how everyone is still sleeping
>You are sweating heavily and you know that there was something you dreamed about, but you really can't remember what it was
>Through the entrance, light creeps in which you guess must be the sun's day light
>You actually don't feel that tired right now, maybe you could go out and do something? But what? Or go back to sleep, hope you can sleep until nightfall...
>>
>>29906079
We could go look up what happened to our body and check what this orb is. If we don't feel tired, then trying to go to sleep is unlikely to work, so we may as well do something productive.
>>
>>29906079
We should go to the library and find out about this orb of ours
>>
>>29906079
I'd say the orb takes priority since we promised to research our body with our friends.
>>
>>29906147
>>29906152
>>29906263
>Going back to sleep is probably not going to work, you aren't tired in the slightest
>So might as well get your productivity going and do some research of your bod- actually, you promised to do that with your friends
>"What else could you be doing?", you ask yourself as you absentmindedly leave the quarters
>The sun is shining brightly and you can hear birds sing, but something else catches your attention
>The orb on your chest is reflecting the light and gives you the perfect idea of what to research!
>Quickly making your way through the empty courtyard and through the long hallways, sometimes coming across a maid or two, you arrive at the library soon
>Opening it up, you see an old unicorn mare sitting at the desk, her eyes eagerly following the pages of a book
>She doesn't seem to notice you. Maybe you should sneak past her? Or could she help you?
>Nevertheless, where would you even start searching?
>>
>>29906405
Advanced and powerful magics/enchantments
>>
>>29906405
There's no reason to be sneaky since we're not doing anything bad or going anywhere we shouldn't.
>>
>>29906515
This
>>
>>29906515
>>29906551
>>29906580
>Heck, why do you even consider sneaking, reading books isn't illegal. As long as they're books that aren't in the locked section
>With a wave of your hoof you greet the mare, which in turn gives you a small node before going back to her own books
>Heading through the different sections, one stands out immediately to you: "ADVANCED ENCHANTMENTS" is edged in the shelf
>Immediately looking through the shelves, you find a few books that seem handy at first

>Magical Enchantments 101: A unicorn's guide to enhancing armor
>Starswirl's Encyclopedia Magicka: Volume 54 - Enchantments
>Trinkets of Power: Magical item infusion

>Could these contain what you are looking for? Which one should you even read? They all seem to be rather extensive
>Maybe you could just try and look things up in them if you don't go for a full read? Possibly check them out and read somewhere else?
>What will you do?
>>
>>29906759
The encyclopedia sounds where we're are most likely to find this orb. We don't need a 101 guide, nor learn infusion of magical items. Skim and find a description of this orb we have in the enclopedia.
>>
>>29906759
>Advanced enchantments
>101
That one seems to be misfiled

I'd check the encyclopedia first, then if it's not there, the Trinkets of Power book.
>>
>>29906805
>>29906817
>A 101 book in advanced enchantments? That must clearly be misfiled and probably won't contain your solution
>You just put it right back where you found it before opening the magical enchantments book
>Skimming the pages, you read a lot about magical artifacts, and how basically any common item can become a trinket with proper magical infusion
>It is written that most high level infusion come from very powerful unicorns. Not exactly important to your research but interesting nevertheless
>Processing through the book a little further, you finally encounter your first trinket that might fit
>It's a key in this book, but considering what you read earlier it could be any common item that an enchantment can be bound to

>Enchantment of the Rabbit
>The speed and jump ability of the wearer gets amplified by around twice their natural abilities through magical means.
>Stability: Unstable
>Warning: Magical rebound possibly.

>A peek at the orb makes you think. Could this be the described enchantment?
>Looking a little further you find another entry

>Enchantment of emergency energy
>Over time, this enchanted item can build up an internal energy reserve from the wearers energy, charge depending on the trinket material
>In desperate times a wearer can draw from these reserves to give themselves an energy push, usually resulting in heightened awareness and improved reflexes
>Stability: Medium

>You don't find much more about speed increase that could apply to your experience
>Should you check the other book? Look in another section? Go and do something different?
>>
And I am done. Thanks for playing, have a lovely night and feel free to give some feedback or maybe you have speculations about what's going on(what's going to happen in the future). I'm curious, so feel free to share!
>>
>>29907206
Second one maybe. Keep looking though.
>>
>>29907206
May as well check the other book and see if we find an answer there. I'll be willing to be on emergency energy, but we better keep looking.

>>29907211
Willing to bet that we will have a conundrum of remaining to be on Luna's side once we learn more about Celestia's side of the story through our dreams. Maybe we might start slowly recalling our memories, both inside and outside of our dreams.
>>
>>29905794
>>
>>29908216
>>
>>29909055
>>
>>29909590
>>
>>29910229
Going to bed now. Someone keep this bumped pls.
>>
>>29910353
On it.
>>
>>29911121
Thank
>>
>>29911883
>>
>>29912265
>>
I am sorry, I'll take a break today. Updates resume tomorrow
>>
>>29912979
O-oh
>>
>>29914685
>>
>>29915260
>>
>>29915902
>>
>>29917112
Bebbing by the way. Someone else take over bumps pls.
>>
>>29917117
On it. Wait a second...
>>
>>29918098
Thank
>>
>>29918513
>>
>>29918987
>>
>>29907422
>>29907638
>It may be the emergency energy enchantment, but you still aren't quite sure about that
>Best to consult more than one source in case of doubt, so you'll open the 2nd book you have with you
>The beginning already sounds quite scary, it tells how many of the listed trinkets are both of unknown origin and exceedingly dangerous
>As you look through, you find a few neat things. A staff of the sunlight that can emit blinding light, a dagger that is able to heal instead of cut...
>There's also a set of items they call elements of harmony, but not much is known about those and they seem more myth than fact, judging from the page
>You don't really have too much luck finding anything about Orbs, unfortunately.
>The only round trinkets the books lists are the Orb of Premonition, which lets you see in the future apparently, and the guide of the stars, some kind of map that allows to talk with the stars? It doesn't really make much sense to you
>All in all, the book does seem to have a few interesting trinkets that you'd totally pick up, but nothing spherical or speed enhancing has been obvious
>Looking outside through the small window, you see the sun is about three quarters across the sky. You still got a little more time before nightfall
>Should you check out one of the books? Or maybe just take it with you? Read some more things? Or do something else?
>>
>>29919502
Maybe ask the librarian for help identifying this thing.
>>
>>29919502
Best to ask the librarian nicely. Hopefully they won't mind if we disturb their read.
>>
>>29919610
>>29919576
>Could the librarian possibly know what this is? It's worth a try you suppose
>Making your way over to the desk with the mare sitting behind, you gently knock on the wooden piece of furniture
>She lowers her book just slightly, her eyes glancing at you from over the edge of the piece of literature
>"Yes, dear, how can I help you?", she asks, annoyance just slightly present
>You clear your throat before holding up the orb. "Hello, miss. I'd come here to look for information about this thing here, but was unable to find anything. May you be able to help me?"
>She takes a closer look at the blue sphere and takes it from you to hold it into the light
>Her eyes widen in surprise, but she quickly goes back to the face of a bored old lady
>"I-I really don't know what this is. If you wish I could do some research on it, keep it here and maybe find something?", she offers to you
>More information sounds nice, but something about her seems odd. Maybe it is just your imagination playing tricks on you though
>Should you accept her offer? Or take the thing and leave, see about doing something else?
>>
>>29919800
>Her eyes widen in surprise
Why would she have that kind of recognition to something we took off of a solarian spy? Also, why would she play dumb and try to convince us to leave it with her?
>>
>>29919800
Excuse ourself and say no thank you. Make the excuse that we we'll try finding someone else instead. If she continues to insist, we have no choice but to be direct on this matter, or else she might act with force. Is she possibly a spy herself? I don't see why she would be hesitant to take this orb from us without telling us.
>>
>>29919917
I'd rather set up a trap for her if she is a spy.
>>
>>29920107
You're right. Not sure what I was thinking when I said to be direct. Best to play dumb thinking back.
>>
>>29919831
>>29919917
>>29920107
>>29920133
>Well, there is clearly something up with her, so you ask for the gem back
>She seems downtrodden at first and after some slight hesitation, she hands you over what you now consider yours
>Quickly swiping it you make your way out of the library as fast as possible to give yourself some space to think, all the while the mare is keeping a close eye on you
>That was... clearly more than suspicious. You aren't quite sure what her reaction was about. But her shocked expression about an object you stole from a solarian?
>Yeah, there is clearly something wrong with her. Could she... be a spy for the celestial empire?
>You have to expose her. Somehow you have to do it. But your mind draws a blank
>Maybe you could set up a trap for her? But what would that trap look like? Should you worry about that now at all or think about it later on?
>What should you do now?
>>
>>29920294
Since they're planning an attack in two weeks, it'd make sense for them to have somebody on the inside to sabotage the defenses. First thing first, we need to find out more about who we're dealing with. Also, can are more sensitive hearing hear her doing anything now that we're out of sight?
>>
>>29920294
Even if she is a spy, we would need some sort of evidence to prove she is one in the first place. Best to carefully investigate her overtime. We're gonna need to keep a VERY close eye on this orb in the meantime.
>>
>>29920332
>>29920362
>Well, you do recall that they are planning an attack on the castle, it would only be natural to have someone on the inside to sabotage defenses
>It would be good to find out who you are dealing with first though, you doubt they send some nobody to infiltrate this place
>Trying to listen through the door with your enhanced senses, you can hear what you presume to be the mare frantically scrambling around inside
>There are no voices, so she probably isn't contacting anyone anytime soon. Does she expect you spying on her?
>All of a sudden it dawns on you that you actually need some proper evidence to proof that she is guilty
>You frown, but it is better to investigate her overtime
>Most importantly though, you need to keep an eye on your orb, something gives you a bad feeling
>If you remember correctly, the librarian's shift should change in about 3 hours
>What will you do until then?
>>
>>29920628
We might as well past the time by relaxing in some way. We don't want to use too much energy since we're gonna be forced to have no food today.
>>
>>29920743
>Your punishment comes back to mind. No food for the entire day? That is going to be rough
>Admittedly, it would be best to relax and save your energy. Considering you were asleep for 3 days that means today is Sunday. That means your day off
>You are glad, no way you could go through training on an empty stomach
>As you try to come up with what to do you realize that you still aren't any more tired than you were before, so sleeping is not gonna be an option
>The sun has still an hour before it's setting, maybe some of your friends have woken up by now? You doubt it, but hey, there is always hope
>Your tummy is rumbling and you frown. Maybe you could try swiping some food while everyone is asleep?
>Boredom really is as much of a bitch as ponies make it out to be
>What will you do?
>>
Session end. You know the drill, keep discussing what you want to do now.
Feel free to ask any questions you have on your mind, btw. A N Y T H I N G.
>>
>>29920988
>A N Y T H I N G.
I don't play this quest, but I want to know if you sort the dollar bills in your wallet, if you have one, or just toss them in there willy-nilly. If you do sort them, do you do so with the lowest value bills on the outside, or the larger value bills on the outside?
>>
>>29920988
What's your anal capacity?
>>
>>29920978
I'm sure Styx made someway to monitor us if we for some reason decide to eat. However, water could help combat it a bit, and it was never said that we couldn't drink. Check to see if some of friends are still up. Gossip will come back to bite back Brutus today on how badly he lost and ran.
>>
>>29920988
How does gravity work?
>>
>>29920978
Maybe we should figure out what the current librarian's name is so it'd be easier to investigate her.
>>
>>29921021
My wallet is a fucking mess, like holy shit. It takes me a minute to find my money with all the recipes, plastic cards and what else I have in this tiny thing

>>29921030
tree fiddy

>>29921071
Magnets?
>>
>>29920988
Who is the best pony ever and why is it Princess Luna?
>>
>>29921071
To give you a real answer, Anon, I personally support the General Theory of Relativity of mass bending spacetime. Imagine a flat sheet of cloth placed over an opening and held in place. Now put a weight somewhere. Then let a small ball fall onto the sheet. Where does it roll to? Downwards where the weight bends the sheet

>>29921300
Luna and because >hurr durr edgi I've always preferred a silent night to a busy day
>>
>>29921300
That's not how you spell Princess Luna.
Oh wait, sorry. Carry on.
>>
>>29921293
>My wallet is a fucking mess
Gross, but thank you for answering my question. I love you.
>>
File: IMG_20170422_020024.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170422_020024.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>29921574
>>
File: IMG_20170422_020058.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170422_020058.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>29921574
>>29921664
>>
>>29921574
Ok, maybe I made it sound worse than it is
>>
>>29921021
High in the back, low in the front. Any other way is anarchy
>>
>>29923054
>>
bed bump
>>
>>29924115
>>
>>29924874
>>
>>29925662
>>
>>29927373
>>
>>29927878
>>
>>29928236
>>
>>29928628
>>
>>29929254
>>
>>29930161
>>
>>29930720
>>
>>29931175
>>
>>29931823
>>
>>29932423
bebbing now. Someone else keep this up, please.
>>
>>29932871
>>
>>29933135
>>
>>29933671
>>
>>29934109
>>
>>29934359
>>
>>29934741
>>
>>29935291
>>
>>29935785
>>
>>29936708
>>
>>29937603
>>
>>29938187
>>
>>29938875
More bumps to go around!
>>
>>29939496
One more pre beb beb
>>
>>29939816
>>
>>29940617
>>
>>29941097
>>
>>29941568
>>
>>29921035
>>29921135
>No, trying to get food is gonna be a bad idea. Knowing Styx, that is probably exactly what he is waiting for
>You'll be toughing this out and show him that with cheap tricks like this he cannot win
>You think water should be able to help you with that though, so you head over to the small fountain in the courtyard
>Even if your parents always told you that water from a fountain is poisonous, you have never seen a liquid more crystal clear than this
>Instead of just taking a small sip, you opt to dump your entire head into the cool, refreshing fluid, drinking and drinking for what feels like a solid minute
>As you surface again, your thirst and also that feeling of hunger is gone. For now at least.
>Maybe you could check on your friends? They might be awake by now
>Making your way over to the sleeping quarters, you just hear snoring as you poke your head inside
>Not a pony is moving around, all slumber tightly
>You see Brutus' let half hanging out of the bed. Maybe you could prank him like he pranked you?
>Or you could go and do something else, maybe find the librarian's name.
>Although you wouldn't even know where to start for that, maybe your brain is going to give you some ideas?
>>
>>29942553
Nah, we're not stooping down to Brutus's level. We'll show him come the ceremony.

For now let's go see Chase for early morning cuddles.
>>
>>29942553
>>29942586
I agree with seeing Chase.
>>
>>29942602
Chase is probably the most trusted pony we're gonna be able to tell our suspicions on the possible spy. She might have more info regarding the librarian.
>>
>>29942624
Yes, but cuddles first
>>
>>29942586
>>29942602
>>29942624
>>29942637
>With a shake of your head you dismiss that thought. You definitely aren't gonna stoop down on Brutus' level, that's just childish
>You're gonna show him what it means to challenge you, once the ceremony starts
>Sighing, you turn around. Best to talk to the one pony you can truly trust over anything else: Chase
>A-and not just because that means you might get cuddles! S-she might know the librarians name
>Quickly rushing through the courtyard and the long hallways of the castle, you round a corner, just to end up face to face with...
>Oh my. Even in a nightgown, Lady Luna looks absolutely stunning. The fabric is made from magically enchanted cloth that mirrors a starry night sky
>The alicorn looks down on you before letting out a yawn. "Do we know you?", she lifts an eyebrow, but you can clearly see the bags under her eyes
>"I do not take kindly to intruders, I shall warn you ahead of time...."
>>
>>29942996
Good evening, your highness! It's me, Silver Smith, Chase's pupil.
>>
>>29942996
Greet our future queen. We can't tell her about our suspicions, and she'll let us know if something is wrong with us changing.
>>
>>29943017
>>29943275
>You bow deeply before your ruler, trying to show the utmost respect you can muster right now
"Greetings, your highness. It is me, Silver Smith, Chase's pupil!", you answer, still bowing
>You can feel magic lift up your head and you meet face to face with the bigger goddess
>She is staring deep into your eyes and you do get slightly uncomfortable, but you don't dare to move even a single muscle
>After that she proceeds to poking your ear tufts curiously and inspecting your horn
>Finally, she takes a look at your mouth, especially the small fangs that have grown
>"Well, that is certainly quite curious", she stops invading your personal space
>With another yawn and a stretch, she glances around. The next question comes completely surprising to you
>"Care to join me for breakfast? It gets rather boring being the only one awake at this hour, I could use some company. Just have a little chat with someone"
>This is absolutely not like any of the royal behavior you have ever seen from her, but something about her offer intrigues you
>Although there is also that small speck of doubt in the back of your head, a small voice telling you that you should be careful....
>>
>>29943399
Perhaps Luna has taking an interest in our transformation. Perhaps she may tell us what happened to us? It wouldn't to drink some tea with her. This feels familiar....
>>
>>29943399
Joining her for breakfast would supersede our punishment.
>>
>>29943501
Perhaps, we may tell her we are fasting or punished if she insists on asking? She may not mind as long as she has someone to chat with.
>>
>>29943501
>>29943532
>personally invited to eat with the princess
>giving a shit about Styx's faggotry
>>
>>29943878
I was saying that we wouldn't have to worry about that anymore.
>>
>>29943878
You're right. I'm just expecting Styx to pull out something and punish us for eating, and Luna would let it slip by. Still a risk worth taking though.
>>
>>29943878
Agreed
>>
>>29944708
>>
>>29945588
>>
>>29946166
Pre bed beb
>>
>>29946677
>>
>>29946947
>>
>>29944035
I see
>>
>>29947602
>>
>>29947795
>>
>>29948641
>>
>>29943473
>>29943501
>>29943532
>>29943878
>>29943969
>>29944035
>>29944088
>You are speechless for a moment
>Personally invited for breakfast with your highness? It feels like a dream come true
>You happily nod, to which the princess smiles, leading you through the castle
>Despite you expecting her to lead you to somewhere special, she just ends up in front of the main dining hall
>The door gets enveloped by dark blue magic and opens silently, the princess stepping inside
>She looks back at you and nods, you follow inside without hesitation
>Behind you the entrance closes as quietly as it opened and Luna just trots to the next best table, sitting down... in a way that you wouldn't exactly call princess-y
>Her head just falls onto the table and she lets out a sigh
>A few seconds later, a mare hurries out of the kitchen and places a cup of coffee and a few different breakfast items on the table
>She takes a sip of the cup and a bite out of a curved piece of what seems to be bread that she dipped into some kind of chocolate first
>With a hoof she points to the chair across from her. "Don't want to sit?", she asks casually before taking another bite
>"I mean, I guess we could chat while you stood there as well, but that seems kinda awkward to me. Aren't you hungry?"
>What should you do? Maybe there are any questions on your mind?
>Or you could just silently sit down, hope that she initiates conversation
>>
>>29949108
Lets have dinner with her. This is great, we are with a princess, and she is interested.

Maybe ask her why your ears went poofy while trying some choco-fondue
>>
>>29949108
To be a offered a seat with a her is as if we are an equal to her, yet she offered us a seat with her. How interesting.
Take the seat and eat. Styx wouldn't dare go against Luna. Better eat up so we don't starve throughout the day.
>>
>>29949108
Make her suck our horn. Maybe it'll give us even more moon power
>>
>>29949108
Of course we'll have dinner with her. Personal invitation to dine with Lady Luna definitely outclasses Styx's bullshit. Higher orders and all.

>>29949160
I shouldn't have to reply to this,
but just in case.

Nah
>>
>>29949108
I can't wait for Styx to get angry at us for eating and telling us his orders are above who we ate with, right before correcting him on who it actually was.
>>
>>29949169
but uh yea
>>
>>29949108
Lets sit down and join the meal.
>>
>>29949135
>>29949145
>>29949160
>>29949169
>>29949176
>>29949302
>With a smile you sit down as she asked, looking over the table filled with food
>Considering that it was Luna herself that offered you to eat with her, Styx probably won't be able to punish you
>A small part of you feels ashamed that you abuse her offer like this
>But a floating piece of chocolate dipped bread levitates over to you, surrounded by a blue aura
>"Give it a try, the kitchen staff calls it croissant, some kind of exotic delicacy", she gestures to eat it
>Taking it into your own levitation, you bite into it. A sweet taste fills your mouth, chocolate-y flavor making you go "mmmmhhh"
>Soon the two of you just enjoy not having to be alone for a little while, finishing the food and tea that has been brought to you rather quickly
>Holding herself with her own magic, the princess leans back and lets out a blissful sigh. "I didn't eat with another ponies in a while, that felt pretty good", she starts out
>She takes off her night gown and a servant immediately comes to retrieve it, leaving through a hidden door in the wall with it.
>"Not since... well...", the alicorn's sigh turns into a frown as she looks down on the floor
>Something seems to make her sad, maybe you should ask? Or try to change the topic to get her to stop thinking about the weight on her back?
>She might appreciate you letting her alone as well, but you aren't entirely sure about that
>>
>>29949468
Lady Luna, before you invited me to eat with you, you told me that my bat-ness was curious, but I thought that it was a gift from you, you know, like the first batponies that Chase told me about. Do you have any idea why it might have happened?
>>
>>
>>29949514
This.

Change the subject and also ask how she's been overall. No doubt she closes off from others and for some reason has chosen us to converse with as an equal at this moment.
>>
>>29949557
>>29949514
>You shouldn't press her, that's clear to you. A topic change might be your best option
"Your highness? May I ask a question?", you shift the direction of the conversation
>Fortunately, it seems to have the desired effect as the mare on the other side perks up. "Hmm? What is it?"
>Poking your ear tufts with a hoof you continue, "You have told me that my, well, transformation was curious. Does that mean you didn't actively bestow this as a gift upon me?"
>She looks questioningly at you, seemingly not understanding what you are coming at
"Like you gave the gift of ascension to the first ponies that have been loyal to you. Chase told me about them!"
>It takes a moment, but you can see that "Aha!" on her face.
>"Oh, that's what you meant. Well, it is possible that this is similar magic, yes. It certainly wasn't intentional. Call it a happy accident I suppose?", she nods thoughtfully
>"Transferring the curse might have ended up making a little bit of my own essence seep into you. It is hard to say for sure though, usually the transformations back then were more instantaneous than this."
>Huh, so she DID end up being the reason for you going this batty
>She puts a hoof to her face. "Did you notice anything strange happen to you after the transformation? Do you think the transformation is even fully done?"
>>
>>29950019
I don't know if the transformation is done at all, but something weird did happen, now that I think about it. It's a bit hard to remember, but I'm pretty sure I visited somepony else's dream. I remember a rainbow mane, white coat, horn, wings. She said her name was Celestia.

Should this be cause for concern?
>>
>>29950058
This
>>
>>29950058
>>29950189
>You shake your head. "I really can't say if the transformation is complete at all, but I did notice some changes."
>Trying to recall your dream from earlier you start out. "I had... a weird dream. I saw a mare in there and she was..."
>As you keep recalling what happened, you start to get a headache. "...white coat.... and wings.."
>Putting a hoof to your head you apply pressure in hope to reduce the stinging and press your eyes closed
>A hoof on your shoulder immediately makes you snap back into reality though and the pain subsides
>Slowly opening your eyes, you see the princess sitting next to you, quietly, her hoof resting on your shoulder
>"Ssshhhh..", is all she does before starting to hum a lullaby. "Don't strain yourself, dreams can be a fickle thing"
>Relaxation comes easy, thankfully
>For now, you just enjoy the small piece of quiet with your princess, but the silence gives you time to think
>Do any more questions come to mind? Or is there something you'd like to do now?
>>
Sorry, some shit came up and my reply was far later than it should have been.
Massive apologies to all of you, and goodnight
>>
>>29950958
The fact that we're unable to remember seems a little worrying to me. Almost as if we had forgotten something that important by design.

I guess we should ask the princess how she's been lately, as >>29949557 said.
>>
>>29951018
I wonder if she wouldn't mind the occasional company if she misses having someone to eat and chat with? We wouldn't mind, but this is Luna's decision if she so wishes.
>>
bep
>>
>>29951874
>>
>>29952310
>>
>>29951018
Maybe we have our own nightmare! And it doesn't want to be found out.
>>
>>29953109
>>
>>29953961
>>
>>29954533
>>
>>29892645
Ballonicorn > Baticorn
>>
>>29950958
Ask her if she likes being a princess. I imagine if must be a lot of stress and a huge time sink.
>>
>>29951018
>>29951330
>>29953567
>>29955691
>You can't remember your dream, and that worries you quite a lot
>Of course, dreams are usually quickly forgotten, but something that feels this important really shouldn't-
>These headaches thinking about your dream can't have been natural
>You tried to remember dreams as a kid before, but you never had an experience that was any similar to this
>Could you have forgotten on purpose? Maybe your mind tried to suppress something here?
>What if there was some kind of terrifying dream parasite inside of your head?! Your heart begins racing and your breathing picks up
>But a gentle hoof stroking your mane keeps you grounded and allows you to calm down
>Something like a dream parasite doesn't really exist, does it?
>Trying to not look too much into this, you try to converse with the princess just a little more
"I do not wish to overstep my bounds, but may I ask how it is to be a princess? Do you like it?"
>She puts the hoof that rested on your shoulder to her face and stifles a giggle
>"It is every filly's dream, is it not?", she lowers her hoof. "To answer your question, dear Silver, it is very stressful. There are times where I wish I would have been born a common pony like you..."
>She frowns. "But I must be strong, I must be a true leader, feared by all to keep them united under a common purpose"
>She sits up and turns around, making her way to the doors. She turns around shortly before opening them
>"Which is why I would appreciate if you wouldn't talk about what happened here today. I do not wish that my subjects think differently of me"
>All you can do is silently nod
>She sighs. "Very well. We will make our departure now. Farewell, young Silver Smith."
>"But I wouldn't mind some company for breakfast from time to time", she says before exiting the hall
>You are there now, completely alone and it is eerily quiet
>What should you do now?
>>
>>29955779
Off to visit Chase!
>>
Are we the Royal Confidant now?
>>
>>29955779
We just ate personally with our idol, and she even suggested to visit to eat and chat with her now! Go to Chase to chat and cuddle with.
>>
File: 1367364794359.jpg (12KB, 206x235px) Image search: [Google]
1367364794359.jpg
12KB, 206x235px
>>29955804
I'd say we're becoming the Lunar Consigliere
>>
>>29955794
This
>>
>>29955825
> It's The Godfather
> Except it's the Moon Mother
>>
>>29955794
>>29955814
>>29956072
>You remember what you came to do in the first place before you met the princess, which you are still absolutely giddy about, by the way
>Getting to not only meet but also eat breakfast with the goddess of the night is an honor you would never have expected
>You happily trot out of the hall and through the long hallways with a skip in your step, humming to yourself the entire time
>Knocking on the door that you know belongs to Chase's room, nothing happens though
>There aren't even any hoofsteps inside, it is deathly quiet
>That is weird, you were sure she was here
>Pushing down the handle, you find the door to be locked
>The only other entrance you know would be through the small window of her room... which is probably gonna be hard to get to without wings
>Could you break the door in? Somehow open it? Or maybe the mare is just sleeping very tightly and you shouldn't disturb her?
>>
>>29956202
Use our hearing.
>>
>>29955825
wtf does consigliere even mean
>>
>>29956267
The literal translation is counselor
>>
>>29956238
>Wait, you have good hearing, why didn't you try that earlier?
>Putting your ears to the door you close your eyes, calm your breathing and try to hear anything in the room
>But just as before, there is absolute silence. Panic starts to well up inside of you
>What if something happened to Chase? What if she slept in and never woke up?
>Could she have been poisoned? "Oh no, please be alright", you beg any divine power that could possibly hear you
>Tears start dripping down your face as the scenario of you losing the closest pony you ever had plays out in your head
>The mere thought makes your stomach turn
>You are a hard time thinking clearly and you don't know what to do, but you know that you have to do something at least!
>>
>>29956471
Okay, no need to panic. Maybe she just has some kind of responsibilities and isn't in her room.

I dunno what to do, just give it a harder knock, and if there's no answer, go back to our friends I guess, and hope that maybe we'll see Chase later.
>>
>>29956485
This
>>
>>29956485
>>29956934
>Breath, Silver, breath. Don't panic, she is probably just not in her room right now
>That could be, right? She probably just had to do something important!
>Once more, you knock a little bit harder than before. No answer.
>Just as you are about to turn away, you hear something inside, you can't place the sound though
>A few seconds after, the door unlocks with a "click" and opens just slightly
>Even with your enhanced eyes, you aren't able to make out much in the room, it is completely dark
>Something is wrong here, a voice in the back of your head is telling you
>What do you do?
>>
>>29956936
Breathe is the verb that you were going for. Breath is a noun.
C-chase? Are you okay?
>>
>>29956936
Knock the door open all of the way, but don't enter. Be ready for a fight.
>>
>>29956998
This. Also bump.
>>
>>29957701
>>
>>29958389
>>
>>29958984
>>
bed bump
>>
>>29960121
Insomnia bump.
>>
>>29960676
Well-slept bump
>>
>>29961020
Envy bump.
>>
>>29961612
Empathy bump
>>
Beb
>>
>>29956994
>>29956998
>>29957701
"C-chase? Are you... alright?", you weakly ask, but only get what sounds like a muffled scream
>That's it. You kick open the door and prepare yourself for a fight
>On the bed you can see your friend, tied up, gagged and eyes wide open, starring at you
>Tears flow down her face and she shakes her head as much as she can, her muffled screams becoming more panic-y
>You are unable to see anything but her in the room but your neck hair are standing straight, all your internal alarms are going off
>Powerful magic seems to seep out and you can feel your orb heating up in response
>What will you do?
>>
>>29962624
Prepare some sleep magic for whatever fuck jumps out at us. The horn charging should give us enough ambient light to see, our improved hearing should help us not get dropped on, and the orb thingy should give us sufficient reflexes to react quickly enough out of the drop.
>>
>>29962624
The hell happened? Was this done to her by one of our own? Judging by Chase's behavior, she doesn't want us to approach her. Approach cautiously for whatever ambush lies.
>>
>>29962624
Stay in the open outside the door. The ambush has been ruined so whoever it is will have to reveal themself now.
>>
>>29962697
>>29962711
>>29962815
>Well, the ambush is ruined now at least. Hopefully that drives the pony doing this to reveal themselves
>You begin to charge your sleeping spell, just in case that is and hopefully have your horn light up the room at least slightly
>Chase's behavior makes it clear to you that she'd rather you were to stay away from whatever is going on
>A dagger wrapped in yellow aura floats over and stabs Chase in the side
>Her eyes tear up and she tries fighting against her restraints
>Even with the gag, the scream was freezing your blood
>In the shadows, a voice hisses to Chase to quit her fucking whining and begs you inside
>You recognize the voice. You couldn't be more sure. It's the solarian that you captured
>Your blood is boiling and you just want to rush in there, punch him in his face for what he is doing to Chase
>At least there is some piece of sanity remaining amongst all this anger that makes you come up with a proper plan? Or should you listen to the rage calling for revenge?
>>
>>29963088
What spells do we know?
>>
>>29963088
Rage has served us well. We do have that orb of his, after all. However, >>29963116
What spells do we know, and do we have any weapons on us?
>>
>>29963196
I doubt we have any weapons, but there might be something useful in the environment.
>>
>>29963116
>>29963196
>>29963251
>You gotta get ready for a fight, so you take count of what weaponry you have
>The answer to that is unfortunately very little. Apart from your own hooves, you aren't really carrying anything to fight
>Sure, you could run to the armory and try to steal some weapons, but you aren't quite confident ponies be happy with that idea
>More importantly, it would give the attackers time to... you don't even want to think about it
>There is a torch hanging on the wall in the distance but you aren't sure if that would be any useful. Other than that, the corridor is empty
>You have never been the most experienced spellcaster, probably considering that nobody could really teach you much
>So the only few spells you know are simple levitation, light and the sleep spell. Maybe you could use them somehow?
>You heard of unicorns that used the most basic utility spells that basically any unicorn knows in self-defense
>>
>>29963476
Use the torch to startle him and than steal his dagger while he's off balance? He should be weaker than he usually is considering how he's been treated, so we might be able to take control of his weapon. Barring that, the torch could also work as a bludgeon. If he has any intelligence, he'd have probably tried to figure out a way to counter our sleep spell, so knocking him out physically seems like the best option.
>>
>>29963514
I like this plan.
>>
>>29963514
Good plan.
>>
>>29963514
>>29963536
>>29963707
>You remember, he has been imprisoned and tortured, so he should definitely not be at full fighting capacity
>Overwhelming shouldn't be too hard in this case, especially once you get control of the dagger
>Since you overwhelmed him once before with your sleep spell, he probably has a way to counteract your sleeping spell
>For now you drop the charged spell and go for the more basic telekinesis you use to grab the torch from the wall
>And with the makeshift weapon floating next to you, you charge in, immediately swinging for the location you think the voice came from
>Cursing confirms that you did, in fact, hit the stallion
>"Melody, get this damn kid already!", you can hear hissing from the darkness that you just attacked
>Chase is crying out and from behind you, the dagger comes shooting past you, just to turn 180° and stab you in the chest
>As your knees grow weak and your eyes begin to close, you can see a unicorn step out from behind you
>Her colors remind you of.... it's the librarian
>You do feel magic trying to close the wound, but with the dagger still lodged inside, it has trouble performing its function
>The pegasus solarian grabs the orb around your neck, pulling it off. "This belongs to me, you little brat. I hope you end up dead, scum"
>To underline his words, he spits in your face. "Come on, Melody, lets get the hell out of here, I can't tolerate this filth any longer. May their day of reckoning arrive soon"
>Both ponies leave the room and you can hear them slowly trotting away, probably to not raise suspicion
>Chase is crying, still tied to the bed. You are having trouble using your magic with the pain like this.
>What will you do now? Should you try getting the orb back? How do you help yourself at all right now?
>>
>>29964174
Use our hoof to pull out the dagger and use it to slash the solarian's leg so he won't be able to run. Than we can focus on disabling both of them while they recover from the shock.
>>
>>29964174
Scream for some backup. We have to prevent them from slipping away quietly.
>>
>>29964579
This. Raise that fucking alarm.
>>
>>29964620
We could make them scream instead. I'd rather us do a battle cry.
>>
>>29965604
>>
>>29966389
>>
>>29966833
>>
>>29967090
>>
>>29964174
Well that was bullshit
>>
>>29967857
>>
>>29968576
>>
>>29964174
>While gritting your teeth, you take a look at Chase
>She has her eyes pressed closed, tears streaming out of them and you can clearly hear her calling your name under the gag
>Her worry for you gives you a strength in resolve and even though it hurts, you steadily move your hoof towards the dagger, pulling it out
>The pain is almost unbearable. But you have to do it. For yourself.
>No, you don't have to, especially not for yourself. You WANT to. For Luna. For Chase
>Little by little the small knife slips out of the wound, but adrenaline, or perhaps the curse, in your system is numbing the pain to a point you can deal with
>It doesn't take long and the weapon is removed with a wet sounding "plop", blood dripping out of the wound for just a few seconds
>A glowing, blue light appears around the injury and closes it, to a point where you could believe it has never been there in the first place
>The pain paralyzing you is also gone and you are able to freely use your magic once more
>Quickly picking up the dagger in your telekinetic grip, you dash outside.
>And you throw the dagger as hard and fast and hard as you can
>Your aim is good, and you hit the mare in the back of her hindleg
>She screams out in pain, hopefully alerting the castle for something bad happening here
>A small, yellow orb rolls away from her, straight in front of the Pegasus, who picks it up
>She is looking at him pleadingly as she lies on the ground. "P-please, Bolt..."
>He just smiles and shakes his head. "You did your part. Celestia lo vult"
>Her face contorts in shock and you see the Pegasus try to spread his wings to fly away
>What do you do?
>>
>>29969112
He's in a hallway so he shouldn't be able to maneuver well. Grab the necklace so he'll choke himself if he tries to fly away and retrieve the dagger from the mare. Time to clip those wings.
>>
>>29969112
Ouch. Betrayed by your own comrade just like that. Unfortunately, we have to pull the knife from her, and repeatedly stab that Pegasus. His yells of pain should attract some attention by then.
>>
>>29969137
This. If M&M has taught me anything, it's that you can't outrange magic. If we're quick, we should be able to get to him.
>>
>>29969112
Fall unconscious to pain and see what happens next.
>>
>>29969797
No.
>>
>>29969797
Nope.
>>
>>29969130
>>29969137
>>29969786
>>29969797
>>29969803
>>29969811
>Looks like the blood loss actually did take a toll on you as you can feel your consciousness slipping away from you
>But you can't give up, not yet, not that you have gotten this far
>Long range magic has never been a forte for you, but right now, time seems to slow to the crawl as your gaze falls onto the dagger embedded in the mare's leg
>Your own aura wraps around it and with a good amount of strain, you manage to lift it and begin a stab assault on the Pegasus
>First the wings, gotta make him unable to escape is the first step to succeed
>Unfortunately, you hoped that he would end up alerting more ponies around with his screaming, but he is being as quiet as he can be, not daring to raise any more alarms
>Exhaustion and blood loss both don't help with your condition right now, but you do your best to make the Pegasus unable to run away by stabbing all 4 of his legs
>He realizes what you are trying to do and smiles smugly, before the yellow orb he is carrying lights up in a bright flash and he disappears from view
>How did he do that?! He must still be nearby, right? The mare is sobbing on the floor and didn't seem to pay attention to what just happened
>Trying to take a step forward, your body feels hard to control and once more you fear you may become unconscious. You aren't sure how long you can keep this up
>What do you do?
>>
>>29969929
Pass out, with thoughts and fears of not living up to Luna's expectations on your mind.
>>
>>29969929
Put that librarian to sleep and try to go help Chase. We'll survive, she might be in trouble.
>>
>>29969929
Well crap. We need to get some help now. Call for it while we're still up.

Later on, we're going to have to care and sympathize for the librarian. Not because I particular care about her, but so we can manipulate her into giving us information on that Solarion and on that orb. She has just been left for dead after all.
>>
>>29969929
Get the knife and quickly interrogate the librarian about what the orb did. If she tries to stray off subject or protect him, remind her that he left her to die.

>>29970003
Fuck no!
>>
>>29970003
Anon pls.
>>
>>29970773
>>
>>29970003
This is a good suggestion and I support it.

TO SLEEPY TIME
>>
>>29971727
>Just giving in now
But why, Anon? Why so defeatist?
>>
>>29971736
It's narratively interesting.
>>
>>29971743
Why not try to keep fighting over just passing out now?

We can pass out when it's over, but right now, there's a traitor on the floor and Chase is tied to a bed with a knife wound.
>>
>>29971767
Hmmm, we should probably consider tending to that Chase thing.
>>
>>29972581
>>
bed buump
>>
>>29973368
>>
>>29974395
>>
>>29975926
>>
>>29976903
>>
>>29977719
>>
>>29978201
>>
>>29979174
>>
>>29979918
>>
>>29980587
>>
>>29981124
>>
>>29981860
>>
>>29982612
>>
>>29984120
>>
>>29985390
>>
>>29986316
>>
WHERE IN THE WORLD IS QM SANDIEGO
>>
>>29987181
>>
Is QM dead?
>>
>>29989553
No, he just doesn't run on the weekends because he has d&d
>>
>>29988810
>>
I will be bumping this thread now
>>
>>29991526
>>
>>29970020
>>29970043
>>29970049
>>29971781
>You recall Chase's situation and look at the crying mare on the floor
>Gotta deal with her later, your mentor clearly has priority here
>But you can't let the mare get away either, so you opt to giving her a dose of your sleep spell
>She doesn't exactly seem too strong and your magic is quick to take her out, quiet snoring can be heard
>Confirming that she really is asleep and doesn't just pretend to be, you nod and leave her behind
>The fear for your friend's live makes the way back to her room a lot faster than you would have expected
>Soon, you round the door and see her fallen asleep, still tightly strapped to the bed, the pillow and her face soaking wet
>Slowly sliding up to the side of her, she doesn't seem to notice you, but from the way she is moving...
>You are pretty confident to say that she is having a more than terrifying nightmare right now
>What do you do?
>>
>>29992915
Free her and wake her up
>>
>>29992946
Afterwards, we need to get seriously go and find some help. She's injured and needs some medical attention.
>>
>>29992915
>>29992946
>>29993161
>>
>>29992946
This. Also tell her what the pegasus did so she can continue the hunt after we pass out.
>>
>>29992946
>>29993161
>>29993247
>>29993354
>Going for the ropes as fast as you can, you are having trouble opening the knots that keep her in place
>Frustrated and quite frankly, very tired as well, you just decide to use your teeth
>Thanks to your transformation and your sharp teeth, removing the restraints is surprisingly easy
>Lastly, you ungag her and she immediately begins mumbling in terrified whispers
>"Sun", "Elements of Harmony" and "Banishment" are the only three things you can understand at all
>You try to shake her awake, but she simply is not responding
>Her wound is bleeding, but amidst the crimson red you can see drops of a yellow, gooey substance around
>You aren't sure, but you could have sworn they just moved around slightly
>Panic, once again, wells up inside of you
>Why isn't she waking up?
"Chase, oh by Luna, Chase please! Wake up, I-I know you can hear me", you beg and plead
>But she just keeps shaking and curling up even more
>What will you do?
>>
>>29993581
Surely someone has responded to all the commotion and screaming by now. We need help to get Chase to the infirmary quick.
>>
>>29993581
ANOTHER FUCKING CURSE!?! If we ever see that featherbrain again, we are going to practice torture on him.
>>
>>29993698
I just realized that we cut both him and the librarian with the exact same dagger that Chase was stabbed with. Was he cursed/poisoned as well?
>>
>>29993613
>>29993698
>>29993814
"Oh by the moon, IS THERE NOBODY THAT CAN HELP?", you cry out to nobody in particular
>Hoofsteps make your head snap to the door though, 3 batponies completely out of breath in full armor
>They are in full armor as they attempt to analyze the situation in the room
>You didn't notice until now, but you started crying sometime through wakening up Chase
"P-please...", you beg them as you still try to helplessly shake Chase awake
>They just nod at each other, and one of the guards is pulling you aside while the other two pick up Chase and quickly carry her away
>To where, you can't tell. All you can do is hope that they bring her somewhere where they can help her
>The batpony gently pats your back as he pulls your head into his chest. "Ssshhh, i-it's alright, you're save now"
>He doesn't seem to know what happened and must believe that you were but a bystander of all of this
>"The b-bad ponies can't hurt you anymore", he does a terrible job at comforting you, but it's the thought that counts, right?
>What do you do?
>>
I just want to say sorry for today's session. My Energy drink ended up wearing off and all my energy just went down the drain. I'll be going to bed, goodnight
>>
>>29994213
Safe is an adjective, save is a verb
>>
>>29994213
There's a solarian down the hall. She was the librarian here, a spy. I slashed her with the same dagger and put her to sleep, the other one got away.
>>
>>29994213
Tell him that the solarian spy escaped with some kind of teleportation spell and he has some kind of magical orb with him. Also, we injured his legs with a dagger that may be cursed/poisoned and that he might still be close enough to recapture. The librarian had the spell on her and helped him escape, so she might have information relevant to tracking him down if they act quickly enough. We also stabbed her leg with that same dagger so she might be suffering it's effects as well.
>>
>>29994388
Oh, be sure to mention that he left her to die, might be able to sweet talk her into betraying him.
>>
shoulda cast a reverse sleep spell to wake Chase up
>>
>>29995669
>>
>>29996238
>>
>>29997119
>>
>>29997975
>>
>>29999486
>>
>>30000326
>>
Let this drop off
>>
>>30000900
>>
>>30001873
>>
>>30001873
>>30002591
I am serious, no need to bump this. I won't write anymore updates until next week
>>
>>30002591
>>
>>30003527
>>
>>30004354
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.