[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Through the Shattered Planes: A MonsterPony CYOA #4:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: OP02monpon.png (347KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
OP02monpon.png
347KB, 1200x1000px
(pic sorta related to current situation)

The shattered planes.
Lands beyond what is real, a thousand small realities, all complete with their unique dwellers. The natural order and peace reigned in each of them. In the past.

But now that the portals have opened, outsiders poured in the planes, searching for glory, and ready to crush what or whoever planned to stop them.
Even if some planes had to collapse.

You’re a hydra. You lived in your jungle until the Diamond Dog attacked. They destroyed your home plane, and now you’re in exile, searching for a new home. You are Faze, and your sisters are named Fangs and Froth.

The dogs have to pay. But they’re hiding in The Colony, a plane fortified by outsiders, and you don’t feel up for the task yet. In search of allies and resources, you’ve just departed from the Silent Cathdral to reach the Twilight creak. A tengu in search of glory and strength has joined you and your sisters, and currently travels with you.

Full story: https://www.anonpone.com/monsterpone/
Collected pages in your Planar Guide (updated): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ac5gmje8aj1xhhd/AAAyb23ZI_Iv1Nxca2CAFG1pa?dl=0
Inventory: 2 days’ worth of canned food, medical supplies, 3 backpacks, 3 water cans, a planar guide (book), a cutlass, 3 gems, a 10-feet wide crepe, the skull of a bone golem, an icy orb, a sleeping potion, a stone-skin potion, a broadsword, an arm plate, a blunderbuss, a small jar of black powder, a small jar of lead shots, a bear trap, a bundle of bolts, a toolbox, a net, some rope, nylon string, several hooks and stakes, three gas masks, a jar of terrine.
>>
File: 084monpon.png (224KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
084monpon.png
224KB, 1200x1000px
Last post from previous thread

“Yes, let’s go.” You answer.
“Hold on!” Froth says. “Let’s catch breakfast first! I’m not sure how good I am at fishing yet.”
Acknowledging your sister’s suggestion, you take half an hour to catch some game. The hunt goes without trouble, and Tori too seems to find enough sustenance easily enough.

After that, you follow your map of this plane to head directly for the Twilight Cove, and go through the portal.

You have to squint your eyes to protect yourself from the light of the star of this plane. For a time, you can only perceive the sound of calm waves lapping on the rocks, and the smell of salt everywhere. After a little while, you manage to see you’re standing at the entry of a grotto facing an ocean. The hard ground under your skin is wet from fresh sea water, which is a little unpleasant.
The sun is hanging low at the horizon. Lower than in the plane you come from in fact. You begin to suspect this plane may not be at the same hour as the others. Out of the watery cave you arrived in, a cliff rises seemingly endlessly to the sky, and face the ocean with a slightly inward curve. Still, there’s a bunch of rock at the base which can be used as a path, an uneven one though. The cave you’re in is also far form being the only one, and you can see many openings and coves in the stone.

The water is clear, and you can see lots of seaweed, urchin and shells attached on the stone. The water doesn’t look too deep in the grotto you’re in, but it quickly descends into the unknown in the open sea.

Unless you’re ready to dive, you only have two possible directions, following the cliff right or left.
>>
File: 085monpon.png (187KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
085monpon.png
187KB, 1200x1000px
>>29891828
“Alright, girls” You turn to the towering cliff “Let’s take a little altitude before anything else. Onto that cliff!”
“Oy, Faze-san.” Tori calls you “You can just leave it to someone with wings, you know?”
“Oh, hum…” You nod “I guess you’re right. I’m waiting here, then.”

Tori proceeds to fly up high in the air, and while you can’t even see her face clearly anymore, she’s still nowhere close enough to get over the seemingly endless cliff. A few minutes later, she comes back down.

“Faze-san, Fangs-san, Froth-san!” She exclaims “Koko wa super weird! When I flew up I was, jitsuwa… above the sun!”
“Above the sun?” You cock an eyebrow, unsure what she means by that.
“Hontoni! I mean, that sun over here…” She points at the star over the ocean “It’s not sun-big and sun-high, but just a little high, and only something, like… that-cathedral-we-were-at-earlier big!”
Which means still quite big.

“Alright, but…” Froth cringes “Is there a reason we should care? Did it look like that sun was gonna get you or something?”
“Well, no…” Tori shakes her head “It’s just being there like a regular sun, Froth-san.”
“Then did you see something specific we could head to?” Fangs asks.
“Hum. I couldn’t see everything because the light of the sun was too high, but I think the whole cliff is a full circle with the sun in the middle. Also if we follow the rocky path, I’ve seen a really big cave toward the right. I’d be surprised if there was nothing there, and I think I saw the colours of another portal toward the left.”

You also think about trying your luck through the water for a second. You’re a good swimmer, but you can’t breathe in there. That never was a problem in the rivers of your home jungle since it wasn’t that deep, but you’re a little worried at the idea of encountering a marine enemy.

>What do?
>>
>>29891836
Check the cave to the right. Also, would Tori want the cutlass? It's too small for us.
>>
>>29891928
>giving Tori a not-katana
She would not accept the gift and toss it into the ocean.
>>
>>29891978
She doesn't have to accept it. She could just give it back.
Throwing away a gift is very dishonorable.
>>
>>29891828
Dragon serpent husbando when?
>>
File: 086monpon.png (99KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
086monpon.png
99KB, 1200x1000px
>>29891928
>>29891978
>>29891998
“Let’s head to that cave, then.” You declare “No use heading to another portal if we don’t know where we’re going.”

And to the right you go. You progress slowly because of the uneven ground, but aside from that this place is satisfyingly quiet. Since there it doesn’t seem there’s any danger around, an idea comes to your mind.

“Hey Tori.” The tengu perks up, and then you toss her the cutlass you scavenged on the dead dog “I can give you this if you want. I feel like you could make a better use of this that I could.”
“Eh…” She examines the short blade in her claws, before showing you a genuine smile “Arigato, Faze-san. I won’t have to use Omuretsupan for feeble matters now!”
“Omele… what?” Froth frowns.
“My katana! Because… Tehee” The tengu blushes slightly in embarrassment “I left home in a rush, you know. I took only Omuretsupan and a slice of bread in my mouth when I departed. So having another blade to scavenge around is pretty neato! Arigato again, Faze-san!” The bird pony grins at you.
“Well…” You can’t help but smiling at the sight of the happy tengu “I’m glad that slab of metal could be a little useful in the end.”

A while later, you eventually arrive near the cave. And there you’re a little surprise to see Capitalrisk standing here.
The clothed pony is alone, right in the middle of the cave, with the obvious intention of being noticed. You see him throwing looks around, and letting out some annoyed grumbles. You don’t think he has noticed you yet.

>What do?
>>
>>29892269
Silently shush Tori with our tail. Let's snek up and boop his snootle.
>>
Make a husbando out of Capitalrisk when?
>>
>>29892269
I bet he feels rrreeeaaal dumb right now. How much traffic does this place get anyways?
>>
>>29892269
Snek up and put your head on top of his. Then hiss hiss.
>>
File: 087monpon.png (190KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
087monpon.png
190KB, 1200x1000px
>>29892309
>>29892370
>>29892507
You can’t help but to let out a smug huff. This little guy thought people wouldn’t approach him should you travel with him? Well now the poor boy’s all alone anyway. Which serves him right! And he also probably deserve a little scare for that.

After giving Tori a playful wink, you sneak closer to the closed pony. You barely make any sound, and doesn’t notice anything until you’re close enough to…

*boop*

“YIKES!” The golem jumps and… poofs out of reality, leaving nothing behind.
You’re all alone again.

“NANI!” You hear Tori exclaim “I thought he was lying when he said he could do that!”

>What do?
>>
>>29892684
Huh. Neat. Let's wait a moment and see if he can re-appear.
>>
>>29892684
Let check out the cave while we wait for Capitalrick to come back.
>>
>>29892684
Is there anything noteworthy in this cave? If nothing happens in the next few minutes, lets head back to that portal.
>>
>>29892684
Is that stream of water fresh or salt water? If fresh, and granted if it's clean enough (not that it would matter to us), we could refill our 3 water cans. If they weren't filled before.
>>
File: 088monpon.png (143KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
088monpon.png
143KB, 1200x1000px
>>29892733
>>29892742
>>29892752
>>29892985
“Welp… Let’s just see if there’s anything else in here.” You tell Tori with a cringe “Maybe he’ll come back later?”
“Didn’t Capitalrisk-san say he would only warp to his home plane or something?” she says as she flies closer “But you’re right Faze-san. Let’s look around a little.”

And look around you do. There doesn’t seem to be anything alive around here, and only the sound of the water can be heard.
It’s a little eerie actually…

“Minna-san!” Tori calls after a little while. “I found something over here, in the water!”
What the bird pony called you for happen to be a backpack, much like the one you have which had been thrown in the water of the cave.

Upon opening it, you find a crowbar, an unidentified sealed potion, and a pearl which is about as big as Tori’s fist.
There’s also a planar guide like yours, but the pages soaked with salty water are impossible to read. But still, they hold on, which probably mean the bag has only been thrown in water recently.

“Tchodto… There’s something else.” Tori announces, and searches once again for something beneath the water. The pulls out a vest, like one a minotaur would wear.
In tatters.
“Yabai desu Faze-san…” Tori says, sounding serious. “Maybe there’s another reason Capitalrisk-san didn’t get any customer…”

>What do?
>>
>>29893173
Outsiders. Lets look around. Maybe eat some more of them.
>>
>>29893173
I suddenly do not want to swim. Hold on to the stuff except for the guide and continue to go right. If outsiders went trough here then there must be remnants of a camp somewhere nearby.
>>
>>29893173
Maybe something from the guide can be salvaged if we let the pages dry.
>>
>>29893173
Take all of it.
>>
>>29893252
This.
>>
File: 089monpon.png (170KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
089monpon.png
170KB, 1200x1000px
>>29893187
>>29893217
>>29893252
>>29893377
>>29893397
“Outsiders…” You grumble “Let’s look around for other traces of their passage, but let’s make sure to stay away from water until we know more.”
Tori nods, and after you pocket the pearl and crowbar, she follows you as you continue along the rocky path to the right with her hand on the handle of her sword.

You thought about trying to salvage the pages too by drying them, but the ink is just too splotched to decipher anything anymore, so you throw it away. Damn these cheap outsiders and their thin ink…

After only a little while, you come across a particular sight.

On the rocky path, an earth mare covered in blood is hanging on the shore among some spiky rocks, her lower half still in the water. There’s several wounds on her, and she doesn’t look fine at all.
“Please… help…” The blood-soaked mare moans, meekly extending a hoof toward you.

>What do?
>>
See you tomorrow
>>
>>29893500
cya babe
>>
>>29893493
Those spikey things looks like something a creature would have? smash it?
>>
>>29893493
Those aren't rocks, those are teeth.
No time to think. swoop in and get her out of there.
>>
>>29893493
This seems like a very nice trap. Lets see what happens if we smash one of those "rocks"
>>
>>29893493
Alright I help you, but if you are a tongue or another part of some monster you will regret trying to eat me.
>>
>>29893493
Ask her why is her hurt and what got to her. Those rocks can't be natural.
>>
>>29893493
Now why should we even help you, little pony? Tell us, what happened.
>>
>>29893493
Can Tori dual wield? That ensure would be Kakoi. That's how you say it right?
>>
>>29893493
Fuck it. Break the rocks so we can get to her more easily.
>>
>>29896005
O
>>
>>29897670
>>
Work was insane today. I'm gonna have to pass
>>
>>29898494
Aaaawwww
>>
>>29898494
We still love you
>>
>>29899555
Full house confirms love still present.
>>
>>
>>29901631
>>
>>29902524
>>
>>29903399
>>
>>29904099
>>
>>29904889
>>
>>29905514
>>
>>29906247
>>
>>29907012
>>
>>29907813
>>
>>29908457
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.