[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CYOA MLP: Forevermore Inverse Morning #8 A Shout in the Dark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 489
Thread images: 81

File: cover art in progress.png (649KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cover art in progress.png
649KB, 768x1024px
Previous thread >>29724765

A Kingdom Hearts/My Little Pony choose your own adventure thread.
Itt: find adventure, music, action, DARKNESS, your friends being your power, and more dank memes than you can shake a stick at.

Now with facehuggers and other alien abominations!

General Kingdom Hearts/mlp discussion also
>>
File: gears.jpg (174KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
gears.jpg
174KB, 500x327px
>>29890052
After handing your armload of gears to Dan you head back around the back of the analog control panel for a closer look.
>Once you’re there you discover that there’s a vacant peg for each of the gears you just handed your irritable companion.
“Looks like we just need to figure out which of these gears go where and we’ll be in business.”
>You tell the others over the radio as you look at the layout of the pegs inside.
>The empty slots by the wheel on your left seem like the obvious place to start with only two vacant pegs to make the attempt with.
>”Hey the mountings for the gears aren’t different sizes are they? This would all be really simple if each size had its own dedicated axel type.”
>Dan’s voice crackles over your suit’s speakers as you shake your head and reach around the side of the control panel.
“No such luck unfortunately. Now if you want to hand me the two large gears that aren’t fucked I think I have one of these solved.”
>You say as you hold out a hand and Dan passes you the two intact large gears.
>The two gears fit like a glove as you reach in and slide them onto their pegs and into their proper place in the machine.
>Once you pull your arm free of the machine you give the space ranger the signal.
“Okay Buzz give it a try.”
>within a matter of seconds the space ranger complies and the gears on the leftmost column begin to turn and you feel the slightest vibration through your feet as the massive fin turns in the distance.
>”Whatever you guys are doing out there is working! One of the needles is moving!”
>Buzz continues to turn the wheel as the little dragon excitedly calls out updates on the needle's position over the channel.
>>
File: Get them picarats.png (40KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
Get them picarats.png
40KB, 256x384px
>>29890076
>”Okaaaaay, Stop!”
>Spike finally shouts as you hear a little bing over the radio, clearly one of the dials has turned green back in the control room.
>”We’re making pretty good time boys we’ve got a good 5 minutes left to get these back in place.”
>Buzz says as you move over to the gearbox on the right.
“Okay next let’s see if we can eliminate the cracked medium gear as redundant.”
>You say as you ask Dan to pass you the three medium gears along with a small and the large cracked gear.
>After some trial and error you slide two medium gears, a small gear and the large cracked gear into place.
“Perfect, looks like we can make do without relying on any broken gears.”
>You say with a grin as you pull out the cracked gear and substitute it with one of the two large intact gears from the left gearbox.
“Okay Buzz give it a whirl.”
>You say as you see Buzz flash you a thumbs up from around the corner of the console before the gears begin to turn.
>”Uh guys we have a little problem here.”
>You hear spike say over the radio as a little bing indicates that the right hand fin is back in alignment.
>”We’ve got two down and one to go and there isn’t a heartless in sight, what could possibly be the problem?”
>Dan snaps at the little dragon as Spike recoils on the other end of the line.
>”Well that’s just it, you don’t have two down. The left fin drifted out of alignment when you were calibrating the right fin.

>”Shit. Looks like the gears do more than just move the fins around, they keep the array stable.”
>Dan groans as he drags a gloved hand down his helmet.
>”Got any more bright ideas?”
>>
File: Sukusuku.Hakutaku.full.465268.jpg (148KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sukusuku.Hakutaku.full.465268.jpg
148KB, 800x600px
>>29890052
Last time, on My Little Pony: Forevermore Inverse Morning.

>OH SHIT SHOWERS AND BEDS AND SHIT
>FUTURE'S GREAT YO
>OH SHIT RARARA'S HERE
>OH SHIT SPACE BURRITOS
>OH SHIT ASTEROIDS
>NEVERMIND IT'S GONE
>OH SHIT IT CAME BACK
>OH SHIT POWER'S OFF
>OH SHIT ANTI-GRAV TUNNELS
>OH SHIT LIEUTENANT'S DEAD
>OH SHIT WE DEAD SPACE NOW
>OH SHIT TIME TO SAVE THE INFINITY
>STEP ONE: EXTERNAL COMMS
>OH SHIT CORRIDOR'S COVERED IN TOXIC HEARTLESS SHIT
>OH SHIT DETOUR
>OH SHIT NEW ENGINEER FRIEND
>OH SHIT HE'S A ZURG AGENT
>OH SHIT HE'S A NECROMORPH NOW
>TIME TO SAVE HIS ASS
>OH SHIT HE'S BLEEDING OUT
>OH SHIT MEDICAL ASSISTANCE
>OH SHIT TIME TO GO INTO SPACE
>OH SHIT GEAR PUZZLE
>WAT DO?

We now return to the intended content, with all the new adventures within.

Pastebin 1: http://pastebin.com/QLAqK2kT
Pastebin 2: https://pastebin.com/ccb4NSFz
>>
File: tool time with tim taylor.jpg (217KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tool time with tim taylor.jpg
217KB, 1920x1080px
>>29890078
“Actually I do smartass, hand me the cracked gears.”
>You say summoning your keyblade as Dan passes you the two gears in question.
>You nod at your engineer before carefully setting the two cracked gears against the hull of the station and leveling your keyblade at them.
”Blizzard!”
>Your voice sounds muted inside your helmet as the mysterious stranger glows blue and you feel the rush of arcane energy passing through you as your magic coats the gears in a layer of ice.
“There, that ought to do for reinforcement.”
>You say as you walk over and slot the large and medium frozen gears into the central slot.
>You then walk back and collect the two halves of the last gear before turning towards Buzz.
“Okay this last part might be a little tricky. Can you use your laser to weld this back together?”
>You ask as you press the two halves of the gear together and hold it out to Buzz.
>The space ranger furls his brow scrunching up his suit’s purple thermal hood as he thinks.
>For a few agonizing seconds you think he’s about to tell you his laser just can’t cut it when he says,
>”I think I can do it, but you might want to hold that over your head instead. Wouldn’t want to end up blasting you mid repair.”
>Buzz says pointing at the hole in the middle of the gear and you can’t help grinning sheepishly inside your helmet as you raise the gear over your head.
“Okay fire away.”
>As soon as the words are out of your mouth a lance of red light streaks over head as Buzz’s laser begins welding the gear together and in short order you have a restored gear in your hands.
>The seam on the weld is a little rough but it’s more than close enough for government work.
>You go back around to the rear of the console and slot the welded gear into place in the left gearbox.
“Okay spike how are we looking right now?”
>The line stays silent for a moment before the little dragon’s voice crackles to life.
>>
File: Dan vs Puzzles.png (199KB, 338x338px) Image search: [Google]
Dan vs Puzzles.png
199KB, 338x338px
>>29890091
>”The right fin is still in alignment but the center and left are still off. The left fin is only out of alignment by a few degrees though.”
>Spike says as you nod and lean around the bank of gears to give Buzz the go ahead.
“Okay let’s bring the left fin back into alignment.”
>You say as the space ranger grabs the wheel and begins to turn, only for spike to interject almost immediately.
>”Okay that’s got us up to two.”
>Spike says as you look at the gearbox and find the welded gear holding fast.
“Just one left now, bring it on home Buzz.”
>Buzz nods and begins twisting the central wheel and a familiar rumble vibrates up through your boots as the final fin slowly rotates into place.
>”Just a little further guys, you’re about halfway into position.”
>You high five Dan as Spike’s voice crackles over the intercom when suddenly the rumbling of the fin comes to an abrupt halt as all of the tension leaves the wheel and it begins spinning freely in Buzz’s hands.
>>
File: Hint coins.jpg (105KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
Hint coins.jpg
105KB, 900x599px
>>29890108

>”Oh shit that can’t be good.”
>Dan says as your heart drops into your stomach and the two of you head around to the back side of the gearbox.
>The sight that greats you nearly stops your heart entirely as you find the two of the gears in the center gearbox completely gone.
>All that remains is a cloud of metallic splinters floating freely in their place.
>“Son of a bitch I was afraid of this.”
>Dan swears as you turn towards him confused.
“Afraid of what? You knew this might happen?”
>You ask as you barely manage to refrain from giving in to panic and shouting at him over the radio.
>”Well I was worried that suddenly super cooling the metal like that might make it brittle. Then again in a vacuum environment like this I thought we might have some cold welding take place and we’d see the metal rejoin at an atomic level.”
>It takes you a second to realize Dan can’t see the look of sheer confusion on your face and speak up.
“So what exactly does that mean in English?”
>Dan just sighs as he plucks one of the metal shards out of the gearbox.
>”It means I thought we were looking at a 50/50 shot.”
>He says before standing up and tossing the shard away.
>”We aren’t fucked yet though, we just need to figure out how to solve a puzzle while missing some of the pieces. “
>>
>>29890113
Time to improvise... somehow. Which gear we still have?
>>
>>29890317
We still have at least the small gear from the middle as well as all the gears from the left and right.
>>
>>29890317
You lost the two gears you froze. One large gear and one medium gear
>>
>>29890113
So our stock right now is:

>2 pristine large gears
>2 pristine medium gears
>2 pristine small gears
>1 laser-welded large gear

My guess, and it's just a guess, is that the gear size influences the staying power of our adjustment? So, a large gear by itself isn't enough to hold the fin, but it's close.

Let's assign the gears "point" values, that contribute to the stability. If we say large = 3, medium = 2, and small = 1, 3 points isn't enough to hold it, but it's close, so maybe 4 stability points will do it. We have a total of 15 points' worth of gears, but we can't distribute that evenly because the left takes both gears to fully stabilize, that is, we can only have 3 or 6 on the left and 3 isn't enough. So, we need to do the initial adjustment, but then leave minimum 4 points of gears in there to hold it steady. Assuming all of that is just about right, here's what we do:

Step one, align the middle: Large, medium, small. Replace the large with the welded one (I'd prefer not to use the welded gear to turn the fins if at all possible, it's a rush job). Remove the medium, we need it for the right. Middle column has 4 points of stability. Align the right: Large, medium, medium, small. Remove the large, we need it for the left. Right column has 5 points of stability. Align the left: Large, large. Leave both gears. Left column has 6 points of stability.

And if the middle fin starts to drift because 4 points isn't enough, we can jam our keyblade in there and hold it for long enough that Spike can send and relay a couple messages from us and Buzz to Woody and Rares. The whole point of this is to warn them appropriately, not to fix Buzz's tin can, they can get their Space Janitors to do that once we go all Ripley on this Heartless alien's ass.
>>
>>29891567
You know we have a more permanent object to jam into the gears to hold them in place. Namely the busted ass remains of dan's old wrench.
>>
>>29891567
I don't want to dismiss the thought that you've put into this but I think you're maybe overthinking it with the whole stability thing. I Think it's an all or nothing. The fins either have all the gears and are stable or they don't and aren't. At this point I think the puzzle at hand is at least how to lock the gears with what we have on hand. Maybe also how to move the center fin into alignment without gears to move it. The second one is only if pulling a gear from the other set causes immediate drift.
>>
>>29891567
So the plan is to give Spike enough time to relay a message to Woody and Rarara? Would he know what to do?
>>
>>29892246
Given that the poor kid hasn't opperated anything more complex than a toaster I'd say almost certainly not.
>>
>>29892265
Y'all don't give the little guy enough credit, I think. He saw what Buzz did when we tried to contact them originally, and if not I bet Buzz can relay what buttons to push. I'm worried about his mental state, but only a little more than everyone else's; zombies make everyone a little unpredictable.
>>
>>29892668
The fact we saved the Agent might have been a saving grace to Spike's mentality.Now that we know we can save the infected, we don't have to slaughter people.
>>
>>29892762
I'd say slaughter is a little strong. If the agent had been beyond saving we'd just be hacking up meat the heartless had already killed. Butcher would be a pretty accurate term though.

That aside I have an idea. Can we try to create a magnet spell on the fly and use it to drag the fin into place? Then either have dan jam the center gearbox with the busted wrench or have buzz fuse the gears. That way we can establish constant communications instead of a temporary call and we can all go in and talk with rara and woody.
>>
>>29892829
Can we do that? I wouldn't mind trying if learning a new spell on the fly was possible.
>>
>>29892829
well, Magnet component with us right now and Anon had "idea's" about how it can be possibly used. Time to roll 20 and create a new spell
>>
>>29892881
Like >>29892898 said you have all the pieces to learn this spell. You don't necessarily need to sit down at a desk to theorize in order to learn a spell. Especially if it's one you're creating yourself.
>>
>>29893191
Why not, then? It's time to wizard this problem.
>>
Magnet on the fly sounds like a good idea to me.
>>
>>29893528
Behold the fucking wizard
https://youtu.be/mFPRPks4sFM
>>
Hope we still got those quills for the +1 Spellcrafting.
>>
>>29895625
I mean you do, but i don't see how you would get them out of your space suit in order to use them. I do have a cool idea for how you might use them for mid combat spellcrafting it's just not practical right this second. We'll do the cool thing next time. Which I imagine will be soon now that you know you can try to create new spells on the fly.

I'll still give you access to the bonus for the sake of the roll though. You paid for the benefit you should get to use it.
>>
>>29895688
Also you all seem to be down with the magnet half of the plan but just to check do you want to have buzz try and weld the gears in place to secure the central fin or would you rather have Dan throw a literal wrench in the works?
>>
>>29895708
Fuck it lets go with the wrench. I appreciate the irony of throwing a literal wrench in the works to solve a problem
>>
File: Station of Magic.png (2MB, 1574x1570px) Image search: [Google]
Station of Magic.png
2MB, 1574x1570px
>>29890113
>You look up at the fin, down at the gears, and glance at the timer in your helmet’s heads up display.
>You’re down to about two minutes left before you need to head back to the airlock if you don’t want things to start getting ugly for you and Dan.
>You could spend that time shuffling gears around trying to find a way to make this work, given his technical expertise Dan might even be able to pull it off.
>But a thought occurs to you.
>Maybe you’ve been looking at this the wrong way.
>You’ve been so focused on using the gears to move the fin that you never stopped to consider moving the array directly.
>Then once it’s in place all you’d need to do is make sure the gears can’t move.
>Question is, can you actually do it?
>Twilight certainly could. She practically had the whole of creation at her disposal with all that magical power.
>At the back of your mind you had always been jealous of that freedom she possessed.
>She could probably move the array with nothing more than a stray thought and you would always be stuck trundling along struggling with your mundane grasp on the universe.
>But things are different now.
>You hold the key to the same realm of infinite possibility now.
>The only thing you lack is the understanding of how that realm works.
>The mysterious stranger flashes into your gloved hand as if responding to the idea hatching in your mind.
>You may not know how magic works or how to reach out and grab something with a thought.
>But you do understand the physics.
>Maybe you can use that to bridge the gap between what you know and what you need.
>You can feel the weight of the magnetic coil in your pocket.
>And unlike Shaggy 2 Dope and Violent J you know how it works.
>All you need to do is use magic to put the principles of magnetism to work for you.
>>
File: Collision magnet.gif (831KB, 319x181px) Image search: [Google]
Collision magnet.gif
831KB, 319x181px
>>29896671
“Stand back Dan, there might be some backlash.”
>Dan jumps back as you hold out your keyblade, a spiral of crackling electricity forming around it as you call upon the well of mana the weapon links you to.
>You can feel the fittings on your suit being tugged towards your blade as you use the mysterious stanger itself as a ferromagnetic core for your spell, the energy intensifying as you push it all to the tip of the keyblade generating a pair of orbiting red and blue spheres.
“Magna Tether!”
>You shout as you flick the tip of the keyblade, casting the energy upward towards the fin at the end of a glowing filament of magical power.
>You begin to yank on the mysterious stranger like an angler trying to haul in a catch as soon as you feel the magic connect with the mass of metal.
>For a few seconds nothing happens but then by some miracle you feel a familiar rumbling ruminating up through the hull of the station as Spike crackles on over the radio.
>”Whatever you’re doing up there is working guys, just a little further.”
>You only barely register spike’s voice as you strain against the communications array and little by little haul it into place.
>It seems like an eternity but eventually you register Spike saying that the last array is in place.
“Quick Dan, lock it down!”
>You grunt through gritted teeth as you feel your magic swiftly draining away as you struggle to hold the massive piece of communications equipment in place.
>”Uhhhh shit dude, lock it down lock it down fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuck”
>Dan mumbles to himself as he pats franticly all over his suit looking for a solution when suddenly his hand comes to rest on the handle of his ruined wrench.
>”Got it!”
>Dan shouts as he pulls the wrench from the strap that was securing it to the suit and crams it between the lower gears of the central gearbox just as your magic runs out and the communications array is released from your magnetic grasp.
>>
File: final countdown.gif (1MB, 219x212px) Image search: [Google]
final countdown.gif
1MB, 219x212px
>>29896687
>Dan watches not daring to breath as the gears seem to strain against the thick chunk of steel and lets out a sigh of relief when the ruined wrench holds fast.
>”Looks like it was able to solve one last problem for us.”
>Dan says smiling to himself inside his helmet when he catches a glimpse of his oxygen timer out of the corner of his eye.
>”Fuck me running we need to get going!”
>The little man shouts as he takes off sprinting back towards the airlock.
“There’s no way that took more than a minutohshitBuzzcatchup.”
>You shout leaving buzz to return the console to its rightful place within the hull of the station as you catch sight of the timer and take off sprinting as you discover you have a minute and 45 seconds left to make it back to the airlock.
>”What’s got them all worked up?”
>Buzz mutters to himself as he calmly lowers the control panel back into its rightful spot.
>”Oh. That.”
>Buzz says, his voice flat as turns to follow you and pops open his wrist console, only to discover a mere minute and a half remaining on the mission timer.
>”Don’t worry boys I’ve got you covered.”
>You hear Buzz’s voice crackling over the radio as off in the distance buzz presses a big red button on his chest plate and a pair of wings complete with blinking red and green lights spring out from the back of his suit.
>”Too infinity, and beyond!”
>”What the fuck does that even mean!”
>Dan shouts over the radio but before you even have the chance to second the question buzz shoots up behind you and catches you in the crook of his left arm before zooming off across the surface of the station bringing you along for the ride.
>In a matter of seconds you catch up with Dan and Buzz scoops him up with his right arm as he hauls the both of you on a beeline towards the airlock hatch.
>>
File: keep-calm-and-throw-a-wrench-2.png (297KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-throw-a-wrench-2.png
297KB, 600x700px
>>29895708
Throwing a wrench is always a good option
>>
File: Magnet Element.png (112KB, 635x345px) Image search: [Google]
Magnet Element.png
112KB, 635x345px
>>29896707
>”On my mark engage magnetic soles.”
>Buzz shouts over the channel as the vibration that you can only assume is some kind of jetpack shuts off and buzz kicks down his feet and spins the three of you upright.
>”3. 2. 1. Mark!”
>On Buzz’s orders the two of you put your feet down in time with the space ranger’s and the three of you skid to a halt at the lip of the door.
>Buzz unhands the two of you and pops open his console.
>”Back with over a minute to spare.”
>He says with a grin as he hops into the airlock.
>As you follow him in with a shell-shocked Dan trailing behind you can see by your own oxygen gauge that the space ranger is in fact correct.
>To your surprise you made it back with a good minute and 15 seconds to spare.
“So if you could do that the whole time, why not fly us there too?”
>You ask as the doors slide shut and Dan returns to his senses.
>”Yeah! Why did we have to cut it so damn close?”
>The angry little man interjects.
>”I wanted to conserve suit power so we’d have it in case of an unforeseen emergency.”
>Buzz replies as though that were the most obvious thing in the world as a hissing sound fills the small room and a decontamination process begins.
>”Well we did end up needing to weld that gear, so I guess all’s well that ends well.”
>Dan says begrudgingly as your suits let out a pressurized hiss and switch back over to the station’s atmosphere.
>”Well said!”
>Buzz says grinning as he slaps the diminutive jerk on the back.
>”Now then, what do you say we check in on Officer Woody and your friend?”
>Buzz says as the door into the communications control room hisses open.

You solved my array puzzle!
Magnet Element, Get!
Known applications: magna tether, cost 10mp.
Grab target and swing them around dealing 1d8 plus int to both target and point of collision if you hit something. The spell can be maintained for more than one turn at a cost of an additional 5mp per turn.
>>
>>29896721
One last thing on the tether that wouldn't fit in the character limit. you can swing tethered objects to hit multiple enemies in an arc. That damage is going to rack up quick on the poor heartless you manage to snare with this shit.

And so ends the array puzzle. I'm really glad someone pitched using magnet to move the thing, that was a fun scene to write.

Tomorrow we talk with Rarity. For now I need to get some sleep but in the meantime, how about you guys come up with some things you might like to say to her when you fire up the fruits of your labor.
>>
It may sound fucked and I don't know if you other fags have been getting similar issues but what if we pull a telemarketing scam. Where the caller is clearly not trust worthy and asks for your personal information. HI YOU ARE THE LUCKY WINNER FOR A FULL SCHOLARSHIP!!
>>
>>29890087
ok ive been away for a while and i have only one question
>SPACE BURRITOS
what?
>>
How many of you are playing khux?
>>
>>29896878
FOR JUST 9.99 BITS WE'LL DEAL WITH ANY ALIEN BUGS AND FACEHUGGERS! DISCOUNTS FOR A CUTE UNICORNS!

>>29897173
The best kind of burritos

>>29897194
Some playing for sure, even mentioned their hype for Union Cross in previous threads. I am playing it too sometimes
>>
File: fml.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
fml.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>29897352
Send help.
>>
>>29897173
The last thread, before everything went to shit, had the team eating breakfast burritos. They're also in space. Hence, Space Burritos.
>>
File: n8twNzb.gif (2MB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
n8twNzb.gif
2MB, 400x220px
>>29896707
>”Too infinity, and beyond!”
>>
>>29897725
Gotta make him say the thing at least once senpai.
>>
>>29896746
Besides the obvious check-up and affirming that we're okay, we should make sure to stress the danger of the Necrotic Oozes, as well as the weakness to light. If that shit can eat through power armor, it shouldn't be underestimated.

In addition, we should also mention that those infected with the Ooze can be saved, though it does look like it takes immediate medical assistance to take care of.
>>
>>29896746
Tell her that senpai is gonna hug, scratch and boop everything out of her for all good things she did, and Spike probably too
>>
>>29896746
Mention to Woody that there are Zurg agents on the Infinity, armed with tri-barrel energy guns and armor-piercing knives from our experience, so be cautious of anyone acting suspicious, as well as anyone with signs of infection.

Tell Rarara the suit she made us has saved the skin inside it several times, and apologize for getting it scratched up and bloodied.

>>29898220
Should we mention as well that we have a suspicion that the Ooze might react violently to its host getting stressed, angry, scared, etc.? It's unconfirmed at this point. We should definitely suggest they literally prepare their orifices, as in keep their mouths and noses covered. no confirmation if it can go in through the out door, so to speak, but we can certainly leave the implication open.
>>
>>29899447
Man I really didnt need to be imagining these things pulling of anal invasions.
>>
File: 1438613154348.png (178KB, 365x339px) Image search: [Google]
1438613154348.png
178KB, 365x339px
>>29899447
>>29900367
I hope not. I'm not ready for that kind of content.
>>
>>29900454
Yeah kingdom hearts doesn't need to get that lewd.
>>
>>29900367
Tell Rarity to put some clothes and protection on herself then, to not go into "ayylien hentai" territory (and besides, all ponies will require some costumes soon. Not many worlds in Disney universe allows nudity of female characters, even if everyone featureless and male one chars run pantless all the time. At least Spike is lucky in that term)

>>29900454
>inb4 someone asking for drawing of that
>>
File: Shasteen - Hold On to Your Butts.jpg (149KB, 1424x800px) Image search: [Google]
Shasteen - Hold On to Your Butts.jpg
149KB, 1424x800px
>>29899447
yknow we could totally leave out the shadow creatures playing cave explorer with our friends and the message would make just as much sense. maybe Dan should say something about "hold on to your butts"?
>>
>>29901215
Hey they let daisy run around with no pants
>>
>>29901577
She was also nobility/hitched to the court wizard. I'd rather not question the attire of one who can call it he heavens down on my head.
>>
>>29901606
I meant more in the standard cartoons. She has a floor length gown in game.
>>
Back up with you.
>>
>>29896721
Noob question: What does
>1d8
stand for?
I saw you use a few abbreviations with the same format, but I can't find any explanations or definitions with just a Google search...
>>
>>29903633
this notation is used for number and kind of dice. While most people hear "dice" and assume a six-sided cube, you can have 4-, 6-, 8-, 10-, 20-, or even 100-sided dice (though usually once you go much beyond 20 it gets easier to roll a series of dice rather than 1). It introduces a wider variance of values you can have off of one variable, which is why it's used.

3d8, then, would indicate "3 8-sided dice". This is common notation in D&D games, but if you're not familiar it can definitely seem confusing.

And remember, friends, rolling 2d6 is not the same as rolling 1d12. More dice with fewer sides gives a more consistent result, hence why attacks that are extremely variable (like lightning, or a wildly-swung barbarian axe) use bigger dice than, say, magic missile or a shortsword.
>>
>>29903633
It means rolling an eight-sided die once, and taking that result.
>>
so who else has been playing this i only used this so i dont spoil anything for anyonehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUWQFnC2zqU
>>
>>29903707
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUWQFnC2zqU
sorry bout that
>>
>>29903714
On the NG+ right now, trying to tackle 7 Requests at once. Brain Jack can suck a dick.
>>
>>29903720
Tell me about it and fuck the mouse ailment it's not used often but really why would someone even make that a thing
>>
>>29903714
Just finished it today, man what a roller coaster of emotions that game was
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 1024x405px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 1024x405px
so I was just thinking about weapon distribution in kingdom hearts and it got me wondering. Do you guys think we'll be getting a new keyblade at the end of this world?

Pic slightly related as upgradable keys like this might be an interesting way to keep all our keyblades relevant.
>>
>>29904855
Assuming we get the bare minimum on worlds, with each pone getting a world, plus a Hollow Bastion and End of the World, we're looking at at least 7 more worlds. Even if we only got world keys, we'd have 7-8 keys to work with.

So I'm hopeful, at least.
>>
>>29890052
Most. Autistic. Video. Game. Ever.
>>
>>29905190
>not Memesona

Meme harder faggot.
>>
>>29904897
If we get upgradable keys like khux that might double or triple our base number.
>>
>>29904303
I think I've literally only seen it on Mot in the fourth dungeon. And I don't think you can cure it either.
>>
>>29907411
>>29904303
It's basically the fly ailment from Nocturne, minus the Light-element.
>>
Poor Yen, swallowed by both his job and his Persona.
>>
>>29903673
>>29903677
Oh That's cool! Thanks! Now I know, and any other readers not in the loop as well!
>>
>>29908371
One day he will finish it tho
>>
>>29909618
well i was gone for a while too cus persona hows Yen doing on it or does that not have an answer
>>
>>29908371
To be fair there are worse things than persona to be swallowed by
>>
>>29909646
I'm about 80 hours in now. Though persona isn't what kept me from updating last night. I came home and crashed immediately after work and slept for about 13 straight hours.
>>
>>29912016
well 13 hours isnt to bad, how do you like it and who is best girl?
>>
>>29912147
I like it a lot. I'd say kawakami is best non party girl and futaba is best in party.
>>
>>29912284
you my friend have top quality tastes
>>
File: my nigga.jpg (26KB, 446x336px) Image search: [Google]
my nigga.jpg
26KB, 446x336px
>>29912284
>>
>>29912284
Kawakami is best coffee machine.
>>
>>29912362
Hey the home massages she gives at rank 10 is where it's really at my man
>>
>>29912284
I like that P5 has no blatant worst girl. Making social links that aren't party members still useful to level went a long way towards me wanting to talk to people I don't find immediately enjoyable, like Tower and Moon.

least-best girl is Ann, tho.
>>
>>29913125
Those two tend to be the Trouble Social Links that look bad/boring at the begnining.
>>
>>29913125
>>29913145
I ultimately enjoyed moon's social link quite a bit, despite the boring introduction. I will agree that Ann is my least favorite girl in the party. It would be over all too were it not for Hifumi. That said I don't dislike any of the girls and they all have their own charming qualities unlike p4 where some were incredibly forgettable like the sun and moon links, or downright annoying like Rise.
>>
>>29913299
>not liking Ayane

I respect you as a writefag, but serious shit taste, man.
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 945x945px
>>29913818
I need to remember who a character is in order to like them m8
>>
>>29913299
>Not liking Rise
You have good taste Yen
>>
>>29897173
not just any space burritos, space breakfast burritos.
>>
>>29915800
>>29913299
I mean, I'm inclined to give them points purely on the basis that they tried to make an idol character that was neither a saccharine perfect angel nor a shallow bitch. I liked what Rise represented, even if the main reason I maxed her SL was for those sweet, sweet OP navigator abilities.

both Sun links were pretty obnoxious though, they felt so disconnected from the rest of the school group that any time I spent time with them, it felt like I was just feeding their addiction to Senpai's attention. The only other person at school who's as isolated is Konishi, and that was kind of the point of his social link. Another character I wanted nothing to do with, too.
>>
>>29916432
I feel like it speaks to the strength of p5 that I have yet to get to a social link that I feel like is a flat out uninteresting waste of time like some of the p4 and p3 links.
>>
>>29916432
I only really disliked the Drama Club, since that romance was essentially forced heavy handed onto you. Moon tugged at my heartstrings during the Friend path.
>>
>>29896721
>”Way to keep me on the edge of my seat guys, I thought you weren’t going to make it back for a second there.”
>Spike grins as he hops up from the console and runs over to greet the three of you.
“Come on, you know we wouldn’t leave you hangin’ like that.”
>You say as you pull off your helmet and hold out a fist that the little dragon promptly jumps up and bumps.
“Now then what do you say we go ahead and get this show on the road.”
>You step aside as you gesture to the flickering communications console clearing the way for Buzz to make the call.
>The space ranger steps up to the console and flicks a switch prompting a static filled view screen to flicker to life.
>Buzz then adjusts a few knobs and flicks a few switches in what you’re sure is a very vital part of the communications procedure before finally pressing a big red button in the center of the console.
>You hear a series of chimes on the line and for a few seconds it seems as though all your work out on the hull of the station was for nothing.
>Then on the third set of chimes the static winks out and a man with a nearly rectangular face appears on the screen.
>Though what stands out more than his blockheadedness is the large leather cowboy hat perched on his head.
>”Buzz! What’s going on up there, I’ve been trying to reach the bridge for hours.”
>Dan presses a button on the side of his helmet collapsing it onto his suit as he elbows you and whispers.
>”Hey you’re seeing this too right, I’m not just hallucinating from oxygen deprivation?”
>You can only nod in response as Buzz pinches the bridge of his nose.
>”We’ve suffered a collision with an asteroid, and to make matters worse it’s brought some particularly nasty hitchikers with it. And how many times have we talked about the hat, It’s not becoming of a security chief.”
>”That’s sheriff to you Buzz, and it’s not like it’s hurting anyone.”
>Woody replies as he shines his Star Command badge.
>>
File: Do not hug.png (76KB, 716x674px) Image search: [Google]
Do not hug.png
76KB, 716x674px
>>29917331
>”As for the hitchhikers I’ve already run into a few of them. Nasty little goopy spider things right? They’re skittering around all over the place down here; I’ve had to seal the security office to keep them out.”
>Woody pauses for a moment and tilts back his hat and scratches the side of his head in confusion.
>”What I want to know though, is how this asteroid even managed to hit us in the first place. Shouldn’t deep space telemetry have seen this thing coming a mile away?”
>The four of you share an uneasy glance before you pipe up.
“Um, about that Sheriff.”
>”For god’s sake don’t encourage him.”
>You ignore Buzz’s interruption and carry on.
“We discovered a Zurg infiltrator in deep space telemetry that sabotaged your system. He was armed and we have no way of knowing if he was alone.”
>Woody nods as though a piece has fallen into place for him.
>”I knew we should have had more of a security detail for this shakedown run. Speaking of which, who are these guys Buzz?
>Buzz jerks upright as he realizes he had forgotten to introduce the three of you.
>”Oh this is Anonymous, Spike, and Dan. They arrived on the station yesterday and since you were tied up with our previous guest I took on the responsibility of supervising them. I’ve given them an emergency commission since the incident.”
>you’re about to try and move the conversation to said guest but a voice shouting from the other end of the security office does it for you.
>”I knew I heard Anonymous a moment ago and did that gentleman say my little spikey wikey is here too? You let me out of this cell at once and let me speak to my friends you ruffian.“
>Spike begins bouncing up and down excitedly at the sound of Rarity’s voice only to turn around and kick Dan in the shin as he snickers at the words spikey wikey.
>”Apparently she’s an acquaintance of Anon and Spike’s, you can let her out of the cell she’s not a threat to the station.”
>>
>>29917340
>Woody groans in protest.
>”Aww come on Buzz, she kicked me.”
>”And I’ll do much worse if you don’t let me speak to my friends this instant!”
>You hear Rarity shout from her cell as Buzz shakes his head.
>”Just let her out Woody, if her friends are anything to go by she’ll prove to great asset when it comes to defending this station.”
>Woody sighs and presses a button on his console and you hear an ambient hum in the back of the transmission die out.
>”It’s about time, that cell was hardly suitable quarters for a lady.”
>Rarity huffs as she trots out of the cell and glances around the security room before finally catching sight of the four of you on the monitor.
“Hey Rarity, how’s it going?”
>You say as though you aren’t reuniting on a space station after spending several days wandering not one but two distinct wastelands after being dumped through a magical portal.
>You’re fully aware how anti-climactic it is but you weren’t really sure of what else to say.
>”Oh it’s been positively dreadful dear, have you seen what these people wear? Lime green and purple on white? It’s absolutely a…I… I was so terribly afraid you had all died.”
>Rarity breaks down halfway through her attempt to act nonchalant, unable to maintain the façade as she plops to the floor sobbing.
>”Hey dont cry we’re okay. We’ll be down to get you soon and then we can go find the others.”
>Spike says trying to console the distraught unicorn as he hauls himself up onto a chair and into view.
>Dan meanwhile is staring at the screen with his mouth agape.
>”You guys are friends… with a tiny white marshmallow horse… what the fuck is this life?”
>Dan mutters prompting Rarity to sit up and glare at the angry little man through her tears.
>”Excuse me sir, I’ll have you know I’m a pony not a horse. What kind of company have you two been keeping in my absence?”
>Rarity wipes her eyes as she turns her attention back to you.
>>
>>29917348
“We’ve had a crazy couple of days, and I promise we’ll tell you all about it when things settle down but for now there’s some important information we need to share with you both.”
>Buzz nods and pulls up a pair of images on his wrist mounted communicator before flicking them over towards the view screen where they appear and blow up into high resolution photos of lieutenant Dallas and the Zurg infiltrator.
>”Those little creatures are a larger threat than they appear at first glance. It seems they’re able to use the bodies of others as hosts for these highly durable highly dangerous combat forms. Those blades are able to cut through an armored space suit so avoid any direct confrontation if at all possible. While Corbin was dead when we found one of these things squatting in him the Zurg infiltrator was alive and behaving normally before this thing emerged. It seems that they’re capable of incubating within a living host and emerge when they become stressed, enraged or otherwise agitated. Be on the lookout for unusual behavior amongst survivors and be sure to try and keep them calm.
>As Buzz wraps up his explanation Dan leans in and adds,
>”Yeah it seems like they like to invade the body through the mouth, but I’d keep an eye on each other’s backs too if I were you.”
>As much as you want to punch Dan for putting the thought of these things anally violating you in your head he wasn’t nearly as crass as he could have been. That doesn’t stop Rarity from chastising him though.
>”That’s hardly any way to speak in front of a lady.”
>Rarity says with a huff as she turns up her nose at Dan.
“Even so he has a point; keep your head on a swivel out there. You aren’t in Equestira anymore.”
>Rarity sighs but ultimately nods in agreement.
>”Ughh very well, the sheriff and I will take care to watch each other’s backs as it were.”
>Buzz seizes the lull in your conversation to get back to the topic at hand.
>>
File: mlp cyoa now with pony.png (485KB, 582x644px) Image search: [Google]
mlp cyoa now with pony.png
485KB, 582x644px
>>29917356
>”One last thing you two should know. It seems as though hosts that the creatures take alive can be saved with proper medical treatment if you manage to excise the creature without harming the body. I’m not asking you to risk your life unnecessarily Chief but try to avoid lethal force where possible.”
>Woody nods on his end of the line as Buzz finishes speaking.
>”So what’s the plan Buzz? Where do we go from here?”
>The Sheriff asks leaving Buzz to ponder the question.
“Well we were going to try and take the Infiltrator to medical first, they should be able to keep him secure and we’ll be able to pick up some supplys to make our way further down the station.”
>You interject sharing the battle plan for the immediate future.
>”In the meantime we’re going to maintain an open channel with you for as long as my communicator can maintain a lock on the relay I’ve set up here at the Communications Array. Keep me updated on any changes to your situation.”
>Buzz interjects before turning to the three of you.
>”Well I think that takes care of briefing Chief Woody, anything you boys want to say to your friend before we go?”
>”Stay safe Rarity, we’ll see you in person soon.”
>Spike says before hopping down off the chair.
>You think for a second before pulling open your spacesuit revealing your suit jacket underneath.
>”It might be a little late to say this Rarity but thanks again for the suit. It’s saved the skin inside it more than once over the past couple days. Sorry about all the wear and tear though.”
>Rarity tears up a little again but still manages to titter and smile at you through the tears.
>”Think nothing of it dear, I’d much rather have the suit come back full of holes than you. I’ll just have to make you something sturdier next time.”
>You smile back and give dressmaker a thumbs up, And with that buzz flips a switch and the view screen fades to black.
>>
>>29917377
Fuck. I put anon's last line about the suit in greentext.

Anyway that's it for tonight. see you cats in the morning.
>>
>>29917418
Did we mention they're weak to light? Maybe we ought to call Woody back for a second and tell him to do that power-for-focus tradeoff of he sees any of the goo. Rarity might be able to strobe them to death too, if she knows the spell?
>>
>>29918525
It looks like we picked up a dedicated channel as our reward. So we should be able to let them know that on our way to the next zone.
>>
>>29918525
I think we've still got audio comms on, so I don't think we need to turn on the screen again.
>>
>>29919250
So in the interest of getting some conversation going, when we pick up the spy do we want to try and go back the long way or do we want to try and throw a rebreather on him and cut through the smog in the main corridor?
>>
>>29919823
We don't have rebreathers available, to my knowledge, so I'm assuming we're gonna backtrack through DST.

That being said, perhaps there's something in the Comms room that can make our trip back shorter.
>>
More spiral notebook doodles. This one's kind of generic? But it's something.

Unfortunately all the cool space-themed weapon names are for things that aren't swords. Gravity Rod, Stardust Rod, and Astral Rod are all (obviously) rods, the morning star is a mace, and the Moon Blade is both unimaginative and only appears in Tactics and Brave Exvius. I like the idea of bashing someone over the head with a planet and then the follow-through pelting them with asteroids though.
>>
File: White Mage Casts Fist.jpg (66KB, 1000x708px) Image search: [Google]
White Mage Casts Fist.jpg
66KB, 1000x708px
>>29920855
>Only appears in Tactics
Considering that's the best Final Fantasy game, I'm okay with that.
>>
>>29920855
It's definitely an interesting design but I think it might be too out here for a keyblade and lacks too many necessary keyblade staples. I think if you maybe tapered the handle closer to the hilt so it swells out near the pommel, moved some fins so it has a guard on both sides, and added some more meteors tapering all the way down to the hilt to give the blade more girth you'd be on to something.

As it stands it works better as a rapier. Or if you flipped it upside down stuck the sun and meteor cloud on the pomel and thickened the blade it would make a pretty bitchin staff.
>>
>>29921033
Yeah, I was thinking something more along the lines of a mace than an actual blade when I sketched it. You can see up in the corner where I was fiddling with the idea of the Star Command symbol for the guard and handle, and then maybe a wing from Buzz's suit for the length of the blade? That feels really generic though, I like bizarre impractical designs since the keyblade is a bizarre and impractical weapon anyway. I feel like I'll have a better design idea once we get further through this world. Maybe a goop-scythe for the blade or something.

>>29921006
Listen here you well-reasoned Final Fantasy fan, I've had enough of people not recognizing the amazing class system, haunting music, and intriguing story of the War of the Lions.
>>
>>29921921
I wouldn't ad heartless elements to a world keyblade. They're more like aberrations than a trait of the world itself.
>>
>>29920855
I kinda like it. Took me awhile to see the "key" part, though.
>>
>>29920855
It's certainly got potential but I think I agree with >>29921033 that it isn't quite there as a keyblade yet. I may do some doodling with it myself and tinker with the design a bit tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow I'm trying to get to bed relatively early so no update tonight. That said I did get through a good chunk of tonight's intended update and should have something up tomorrow morning for you.
>>
File: 1483595128528.jpg (1MB, 4854x2598px) Image search: [Google]
1483595128528.jpg
1MB, 4854x2598px
bump
>>
>>29924376
Always did think AJ was particularly well suited to rubber hose animation
>>
>>29924376
So think we'll see any old tiny black and white worlds? Timeless river was the shit and I'd love to have a similar experience.
>>
>>29926095
Maybe we could do that cartoon where Donald Duck is a Nazi
>>
>>29927573
Wasn't that just a fever dream though?
>>
>>29927585
Was it? I've never actually seen it
>>
>>29927669
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzH1iaKVsBM
>>
>>29927740
pure gold
>>
>>29923702
I was expecting to have a lot of free time to write this morning but as it turns out we had a pair of surgeries on the schedule that took up most of the day. Still despite setbacks update is still coming soon.
>>
>>29927740
After actually watching it i don't really think the asthetic would be enough to carry a whole world. It could be interesting as some kind of unstable pocket world though.
>>
new episode bump
>>
>>29917377
>”I hate to cut your reunion short, but that spy needs medical attention sooner rather than later.”
>Buzz says with an involuntary wince, grabbing his stomach as he turns to you and spike.
>”Not to be a Negative Nancy, but frankly so do I.”
>With all the excitement of the spy’s monstrous transformation and your subsequent spacewalk the fact that Buzz got shanked square in the gut completely slipped your mind.
>Whatever space age miracle is keeping him from bleeding out can’t hold up forever.
“You’re right, we’re burning daylight here. Let’s get this done guys.”
>You say as you pull your helmet back on and manage to mimic Dan’s actions and collapse your helmet into a more manageable series of metal plates around your collar.
>Buzz makes one last sweep over the communications panel, ensuring your line to Rarity and Woody to the best of his abilities, before the four of you head back to deep space telemetry sealing the room behind you.
>Hopefully that should prevent any further interference from the heartless or any other spies that may be roaming the ship.
>Luckily the spy you actually know about is, while still unconscious, breathing steadily when the four of you return.
“Okay so, spike I think you maybe ought to take point on this one. Dan and I will carry our prisoner while Buzz covers us from the rear with his laser.”
>You point to each member of your ragtag party in turn as you lay out the plan.
>Dan looks back and forth between the space ranger and the little dragon before finally nodding in agreement.
>”Spike’s a little small but we probably don’t want the guy with the stab wound acting as our forward guard.”
>Dan says as he crouches down and pulls the spy’s legs forward while you crouch behind him and tuck your arms under the unconscious man’s shoulders.
“Okay, next stop medical.”
>You say as the two of you lift your prisoner and you make your way back into the labyrinthine corridors of the Infinity.
>>
File: hello, is this thing on.png (132KB, 900x556px) Image search: [Google]
hello, is this thing on.png
132KB, 900x556px
>>29929623
>The four of you walk in relative silence, save for the occasional involuntary grunt from Buzz, until you’re nearly back to the central lift shaft.
>The reappearance of the smattering of black sludge lining the walls that reminds you of something.
“Say Buzz, we never actually told Sheriff Woody that the heartless are vulnerable to light did we?”
>”Don’t encourage his fixation on the old west. You have no idea how many times I’ve had to tell him that the infinity isn’t a playground and he’s not some child playing cowboys and Indians.”
>Buzz grimaces as he pops open the panel on his wrist.
>”That said, no. We did not inform the chief of one of our invader’s key weaknesses. Probably best we remedy that situation.”
>”Calling Chief Woody, come in Woody.”
>A few seconds of static crackles over Buzz’s coms before Woody finally replies.
>”Hey Buzz you already fix internal coms? You boys are moving quick.”
>You hear Woody let out an impressed whistle as Buzz pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs.
>”No Woody, I just established a dedicated relay through the external array. I’m calling to let you know that we’ve managed to determine that the heartless can be damaged directly by sufficiently bright light sources. This holds true even when they’re taking shelter in a host and can be used to excise them.”
>”Thanks for the heads up Buzz, we’ll see what we can rig up down here. Over and – hey what do you think you’re doing”
>A scuffle on the other end of the line cuts off Woody’s attempt to hang up and after a few seconds of what sounds like whining you hear Rarity on the other end of the line.
>”Next time just let me speak to them you cad, ahem. Hello Anonymous, Spike, Can you hear me?”
>Rarity asks in a cadence uncannily similar to an old woman using a cellphone for the first time, overly loud and making pronounced pauses between each word.
“Yeah Rarity we can hear you just fine. What’s up?”
>>
>>29929650
>You reply trying not to grunt as you shift the weight of the unconscious spy to make speaking a little easier.
>“I just wanted to apologize for that unseemly breakdown earlier darling; I do hope I haven’t worried either of you.”
>The embarrassment is plain in her voice but she pauses a moment before regaining her composure and continuing on.
>”I’ll do my best to do my part and help the sheriff here on this end of the station, do try your best to stay out of harm’s way.”
“Thanks Rarity we’ll do our best to avoid unnecessary risks, isn’t that right buddy?”
>You call down to spike at the head of the line and the little dragon shouts back.
>”You have my oath of honor as a dragon that we’ll make it down in one piece. “
“Well there you go Rarity, looks like we’re covered.”
>”Positively unassailably.”
>You can practically hear Rarity smiling over the radio before she continues.
>”Well I shan’t keep you from your mission, do check in when next you get the opportunity though darling.”
>You catch another round of squabbling between rarity and woody as she relinquishes control of the microphone.
>>
>>29929686
>”Are you sure I can’t just throw her back in her cell Buzz?”
>Woody’s exasperated voice crackles across the line only to be punctuated by a faint,
>”Don’t you dare!”
>In the background.
>”You’re going to need all the help you can get with this one chief, I suggest you get used to the idea and bury the hatchet. Over and out.”
>”Ohh come on Buz-“
>Woody tries to protest but Buzz just snaps his communicator shut and sighs.
>”This is going to be a long day.”
>You nod in agreement only to suddenly stop short as Dan stops moving.
“What’s the hold up?”
>You ask only to look forward and see a large door standing in your way that reads Medical Bay.
>”Well obviously we’re here smartass.”
“Sooo why don’t we go in?”
>Dan rolls his eyes at you as though you’ve just confirmed his suspicions that you really are some kind of retard.
>”We have no idea what’s behind those doors. You don’t think maybe we should formulate some kind of plan here?”

>What do you think? Should you formulate a plan?
>>
Honestly? No. Maintain marching order, and move in. If something is there, we'll respond dynamically.
>>
>>29929708
Can we like ring the doorbell or something? There might be actual people inside.
>>
>>29929708
Tons of time have passed since the meteor crush. On one side, that can mean many random survivors on medical bay, on the other - many already transformed enemies or cute blobs of death. And since we don't have any ways of looking inside (probably, better ask Buzz) and there's no sounds of carnage or blood trails around, it's 50/50 situation. Knock in the door or ask if anyone inside, wait for responce, enter, pray for something nice?

>>29929650
>after a few seconds of what sounds like whining
Poor Woody
>>
>>29930080
I'm pretty down for knocking
>>
>>29930080
Wouldn't hurt, probably. We shouldn't waste more time than we have to, so no pussyfooting if we don't get an answer.
>>
>>29930080
It would be nice to meet some actual human beings. I'm down to not go in guns blazing.
>>
>>29930831
Fair enough. We do have two fairly fucked up niggers.
>>
File: 1435617088387.gif (2MB, 278x186px) Image search: [Google]
1435617088387.gif
2MB, 278x186px
Completely unrelated, but the Japanese Audio Track DLC for P5 made me Google the translation for prisoner, which is Shujin. That means you're going to Prisoner Academy.
>>
>>29931685
I'd say that's clever but it's almost comically on the nose for its native audience. I wander of yasogami had any similarly obvious implications that went right over our heads on account of not speaking moon.
>>
>>29932147
Apparently the literal traslation is "eighty gods", which seems to be the amount of Shinto gods.
>>
>>29930080
How about we knock to the tune of "Shave and A Haircut"? I'm assuming that's literally universally known, and it demonstrates to any potential survivors that we're coherent enough to knock in a way that requires a pattern, in addition to possibly eliciting a response if they're also coherent.

Plus maybe it'll lighten the mood. And if it's just enemies in there, they'll probably crowd the door so we can blast a whole lot of them at once.
>>
>>29929623
So it looks like Anon and Dan are still wearing the Engineer suits. Is that just aesthetics, or are their bonuses/toys associated with the suits?
>>
>>29932539
Dan and Anon can now deal with vacuum and toxic atmosphere environmental hazards for up to 10 minutes at a time. The suits also offer a plus one bonus to AC and the helmets can be used as a countermeasure against face hugs. the engineering suits are also capable of being upgraded with certain modular attachments you may find on the station so keep an eye out.
>>
File: this qt is your nurse.jpg (238KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
this qt is your nurse.jpg
238KB, 1920x1080px
>>29929708
>You in turn look at Dan like he’s some kind of paranoid whack job.
“What exactly do we need a plan for? It’s a door. Why don’t we act like civilized human beings and just knock. Spike check on the price of a haircut for me would ya?”
>You say nodding to Spike as the little dragon takes the hint and taps out a familiar tune on the metal door.
>”Seriously? Shave and a haircut?”
>Dan says apparently too dumbstruck to mount a more scathing retort.
“What? If there’s anyone alive inside they’ll know we’re not monsters and if it’s abandoned, or worse, It literally costs us nothing to check.”
>Dan opens his mouth, presumably to throw some manner of shade on your sick plan, when he’s cut off by a pair of quick knocks from the other side of the door.
“What did I tell you.”
>You say with a smug grin as the door swooshes open revealing a frazzled pink skinned alien nurse who practically collapses out of shock when she sees Buzz at the back of your party.
>”Oh thank goodness, we thought you had died Commander.”
>She says as she ushers the four of you and your prisoner into the crowded foyer of the medical bay.
>”We’ve been getting people stagger in for hours now, we don’t have nearly the staff to see them all so I’ve had non critical injuries stay here where I can supervise them.”
>She gestures at the 15 to 20 people gathered there before turning her attention back to the five of you.
>”People are telling me they’ve been lucky to escape with their lives, so I sealed the door. I actually thought one of them had found us there for a second when you started to knock so I… I was ready to bash you over the head with my clipboard if you tried to break down the door.”
>She says blushing behind her clipboard, embarrassed at her moment of panic.
>”But you’re okay and I’m sure you’ve already begun putting things back to normal.”
>She says with a relived smile as she examines your unconscious spy.
>>
File: first aid.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
first aid.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>29932743
>”Looks like you’ve already begun work on rescuing the injured.”
“Umm… about that.”
>”This cat is a spy and we need you to strap him down in whatever kind of quarantine cells you might have.”
>Dan says cutting you off as he jumps straight to the heart of the problem.
>”Oh my goodness is that true?”
>The nurse squeaks as she hides behinds her clipboard looking to buzz for confirmation.
>”I’m afraid so, we have reason to believe he sabotaged systems on the station”
>Buzz says with a wince giving Dan time to cut back in.
>”Plus he shanked the big guy here so if you could lock this punk up asap and get around to taking care of this stab wound that’d be peachy.”
>”Oh gosh right away.”
>she says as she dashes off to prepare a cell.
>A few minutes later, the four of you are in one of the treatment rooms as your nurse patches up Buzz’s wounds.
>”There we go, good as new.”
>She says with a smile as Buzz runs a hand across his stomach.
>>
File: thing.jpg (634KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thing.jpg
634KB, 1920x1080px
>>29932761
>”Damn if I didn’t see you with the knife in your gut I’d swear it never happened.”
>Dan whistles impressed as the nurse grins at her handiwork.
>”Star Command has some of the best medical science in the galaxy.”
>She says with a self-satisfied nod.
“So did you patch up the guys out in the foyer like this too?”
>You ask as you look out the door at the gathered infirm.
>”Some of them.”
>The nurse replies as she checks Buzz’s vitals.
>”The patients with major lacerations are still recovering in the first ward, but we were able to take care of the small cuts and puncture wounds in the foyer just like this.”
>Looks like this place is going to turn out to be just the medical gold mine you had hoped it would.
>”Though we did have a number of patients coming in complaining of headaches and memory loss, so we just had them wait out there for observation.”
>As soon as the words ‘headaches and memory loss’ leave the nurses stomach you get a sinking feeling in your stomach and you fail to register the rest of her sentence.
>You share a look with Buzz, Dan and Spike and they all seem to have realized the same thing as you.
“Say Nurse, which patients were the ones complaining of memory loss?”
>Your voice comes out deceptively calm as you look out at the crowded foyer.
>”You know, I’m not exactly sure, it’s all been so hectic I haven’t really been able to keep a proper log on our patients. “
>”Fuck. It’s a full on Carpenter.
>You nod the full weight of the scenario settling in on you.
>Somewhere out in that room one or more of those patients is a ticking time bomb waiting to go off.
>>
File: IMG_0049.png (3MB, 1436x2250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0049.png
3MB, 1436x2250px
>>29932743
I admire your taste Yen but you have to realize who the true cutie is.
Also if we could move incopacitated patients away from the healthy as well as those with serious injuries. Also if possible can we rig a high intensity light up? It may not be the best way of identifying the threats but it's shown to at least stun them, allowing for those unaffected beyond dizziness to quickly remove themselves from the situation
>>
>>29932865
Of course tsuyu is cutest of all and all around best girl. This goes without saying. Mina was just most appropriate for this setting.

The seriously injured are already off in their own area. Everyone here is more or less able to move on their own and are being kept here because they don't need a bed. You might be able to rig something up on the lights but there's no telling if it'll have an effect while the heartless is dormant.
>>
>>29932743
>I was ready to bash you over the head with my clipboard if you tried to break down the door.
I sence a strong feeling of dejavu. And giggling Dan

>>29932766
Welp, we need to do something without making anyone panic. Whatever we come up with, it's better for Buzz to do, he is pretty famous and respected to be able to calm down the whole crowd. At leask ask nurse the exact number of such patients. And name
I kinda expected Dan or Anon (or both) go "Hellooooo nurse!" on that qt. Both haven't seen actual human... ish females for months, even if Anon technically have a girlfriend now, and that one in particular not only the first but in "damn sonny, good taste" category too
>>
>>29933103
Dan at least is too antisocial to catcall warner style like that. Anon on the other hand is goku teir dense. I wouldn't be surprised if it takes him till the next world to register the nurse.

>be crushing in space
>when suddenly, a realization
"That nurse!"
>Anon shouts as he yanks the wheel and nearly swerves off the space road.
>"holy shit what about her"
>Dan shouts as anons reckless moves jostle him awake
"She was cute as fuck!"
>dan nods serenely
>"aye, the ass was fat"

That aside, as for Anon and a gf I'm not sure if we have one on even a technical basis yet. We vowed to acknowledge pinkie's feelings, weather or not we return them has yet to be resolved. We're certainly trending that way but who knows what might happen.
>>
>>29932766
Well shit. We could always do the old heated wire blood test, but that's a lot of niggas to test, and we have suspicions that the Ooze goes berserk when the host is upset. And we can't just leave this be, since it'll probably kill everyone in here when we get back.

Perhaps we could get the nurse to gather samples and take names, so that we can test this where the patients can't see us.
>>
>>29932743
We did a terrible job dodging, Mina.

>>29932766
So, first things first, if we can spot any black goop on someone's front, that's at least grounds for suspicion. Maybe we could skirt the edges of honesty here and "collect medical information" about the patients? Get their account of what happened between the time of the impact and now, and if they mention said headaches or memory loss, we segregate them on the basis that that's concerning and they might need some additional medical attention now that the head nurse has another few pairs of hands to administer the basic tests. Granted, it's more body-snatching than concussion, but they don't need to know that.

>>29933103
I'm kind of worried there's another infiltrator in the midst, in which case Buzz might stress them the fuck out, which even if they're not infected could cause them to panic and attack. Not saying he should be excluded from this, just throwing the possibility out there.

We should definitely inform Mina about the situation (AFTER we ascertain that she didn't get infected herself), we'll need her ready to act if something goes wrong.

If being scared or angry seems to cause the Heartless to emerge faster, dare I dream it to be possible that making the host laugh would be enough to get them to reject it entirely? Not saying we should set up a mic and brick wall backdrop, but it's a thought.
>>
>>29933743
I don't know that a heated wire would do that much. Now exposing the blood to a bright light, that might show us something.
>>
>>29935064
Bump
>>
>>29932743
I have a feeling that someone will ask for a nurce drawing sooner or later. Time to search for refs

>>29935064
About blood, isn't that heartless did something to bloodflow of agent when it was inside?
>>
>>29936662
I recall the Necroheart not bleeding, so we could also test that way. A potential problem is that the infected might freak out at the lack of blood and aggravate the Ooze.
>>
>>29936662
The infected agent didn't bleed nearly as quickly as normal, since his blood flow was being restricted by the Necroheart, but that was after it had already emerged, so we don't know for sure that that'll occur while they're dormant.
>>
Go up.
>>
>>29938241
>>
>>29937418
I get the feeling that's probably exclusively a side effect of the death like state (or possibly actual death) brought on by the necroheart.
>>
>>29937132
I don't think they'll notice a lack of blood flow even if it does happen outside active possession. We're drawing blood with a syringe and throwing on a bandage immediately afterward. It's not like where slicing them open with a knife where the slow flows will be immediately obvious.
>>
Necro-puzzle bump
>>
>>29941392
Board is moving pretty fast for noon on a Monday. Anything interesting going on today?
>>
>>29941786
I see a couple new cuck threads, but nothing substantial. My guess is that the new season pumped some new vigor into the board.
>>
>>29941968
Fair enough, I had hoped there was some kind of happening.
>>
Fuck guys it's been a rough couple of days. We should be getting an update later this evening though.
>>
>>29943304
Life is a writefag's worst nemesis. Don't push yourself too hard, boss.
>>
>>29943304
hang in there bro i believe in you
>>
>>29943304
We've got your back bro. Let us know what we can do to help, other than the standard bumping and bullshitting about Final Fantasy, Disney, ponies, and combinations thereof.
>>
>>29943304
Is it possible to spellcraft Magnet and Bulwark together yet, or will that take further work?
>>
>>29944654
You can in fact cast magnet bulwark now
>>
>>29945295
hmmm interesting. magnet falls outside the typical set of elemental weaknesses. I wonder what kind of effects mixing it with spellcraftng will have.
>>
>>29946525
My bet is that Magnet Bulwark is going to work like Treasure Magnet (which is not useful yet in such closed space and with rare enemies that drops only 1-2 credit chips (still better than the Heap where enemies were too poor to drop anything)). Or maybe like regular one and pull heartless closer to us
>>
>>29946700
She work for... money?
>>
>>29946700
Are the credit chips really only worth 1 munny each?

The economy got fucked after KH3.
>>
>>29948089
We still need to find a terminal to check how much munny on each chip

>tfw it's "0" on both
>>
>>29948089
I would say almost certainly not. That would be like finding a credit card and having it only be worth one dollar.
>>
>>29948615
So there's a chance the credit chips can be duds or are you just saying that to keep us on our toes?
>>
>>29949094
>>29948615
>Zurg pays his infiltrators in Monopoly money
>>
>>29949165
Sounds both hilarious and evil enough to be true
>>
>>29949165
>"YOU MAY SPEND THESE PATENTED ZURG-BUCKS AT ALL PARTICIPATING VENDORS!"
>"Wait, does anyone outside of our secret hideout take these?"
>"THEY ARE VALID WHEREVER EVIL FESTERS, WHEREVER SHADOWS GROW LONG, WHEREVER--"
>"Is this actually backed by something? Isn't there a risk of hyperinflation if it's just fiat currency?"
>"EVIL DOES NOT RELY ON PETTY MATERIALS SUCH AS GOLD FOR ITS FISCAL STABILITY--"
>"What's the exchange rate between Zurg-Bucks and Stanley Nickels?"
>"IDENTICAL TO THAT OF LEPRECHAUNS AND UNICORNS YOU PEDANTIC FOOL, NOW LEAVE BEFORE I DISINTEGRATE YOU INTO STARDUST!"
>>
File: more alien nurse.png (79KB, 225x500px) Image search: [Google]
more alien nurse.png
79KB, 225x500px
>>29932766
“Okay, our top priority is to make sure everyone stays calm. We don’t know for certain yet how it all works but there’s no need to freak anyone out and risk a heartless cutting loose in here.”
>The other three nod silently trying not to draw any attention to yourselves, only for the Nurse to pop up behind you.
>”What’s that about people freaking out?”
>She asks glancing back and forth between the four of you.
>”Nothing, we were just saying how well you’ve done keeping everyone from freaking out.”
>Dan jumps in with an off the cuff lie which the nurse falls for hook line and sinker.
>”Well thank you, they didn’t make me head nurse for nothing.”
>She says blushing in spite of herself.
>While the nurse is still flustered from Dan’s praise you see the perfect opportunity to jump in.
“Still it looks like there’s a ton of people out there. It isn’t fair to ask you to handle all that yourself, maybe we can help you square things away before we get going nurse…”
>You trail off expectantly waiting for the nurses name.
>Something she offers up without hesitation.
>”It’s Mina, and I think that would be wonderful.”
>She says with a warm smile as she hands the four of you clipboards complete with attached notepads.
>”Now then if you could get the information of each patient and a rundown of each of their symptoms that would certainly go a long way towards restoring order.”
>”Leave it to us Nurse Mina, we’ll take care of the non-critical patients while you tend to the more severely wounded.”
>Buzz says shooting the nurse an unnaturally wide smile and a thumbs up that he holds as Mina smiles back and leaves the room.
>>
File: Seek that shit.gif (2MB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
Seek that shit.gif
2MB, 500x381px
>>29949704
>Dan watches her leave the room warily and then turns to the rest of you with a conspiratorial glare as soon as he’s confident she’s out of earshot.
>”From here on out we have no guarantees that people are who they say they are. We’re going to need come up with a plan.”
>Dan says stroking his stubbly chin as he tries to formulate some kind of solution.
>”Well hitting them with a bright light seemed to drive out the beast before. We could always try that again.”
>Buzz suggests as he brandishes his laser only for you to shake your head.
”Unfortunately I don’t think these things are liable to respond to bright lights flashed at their hosts when they’re dormant like this.”
>Dan looks up as he becomes aware of the world around him once more.
>”we’ve already rounded the corner into john carpenter territory why not double down on it?”
>Dan asks as you nod gesturing for him to continue all while Spike and Buzz look at each other as the reference flies directly over their heads.
“What? Go full heated wire in the blood? I don’t think that’s really going to help us but you might be onto something with the blood samples there.”
>Buzz nods in agreement as he gets up off the exam table and pulls his armor back on.
>”So we have a plan of action, now all we need to do is get out and collect our samples without inciting panic among the patients.”
>You take another look out at the crowd and discover that the patients seem to have coalesced into their own little groups in the waiting room.
>Which one do you want to go and talk to first?

>The group centered around a freakishly tall man.

>The lively group.

>The quiet group.

>Secondly how do you wish to approach them and try to convince them to part with a blood sample.
>>
Firstly, we should approach the quiet group. They seem the most likely to comply with being part of the blood sample, an the more people we have participating, the more likely others will as well, basic psychology. Secondly, we may as well just wave Buzz's big ol' waggly authority dong and tell people that it's mandatory. Obviously in a friendly manner, but anyone who isn't willing to submit to a compulsory blood test in these circumstances is likely to be one of the Zurg infiltrators (if there are any left) and maybe we could determine necromorph possession based on blood content.
>>
>>29950172
So on the subject of blood. Maybe we should take a sample of the spy's and compare it to some one we know has not hosted one of these things, like buzz or dan or anon. That way we can check for any unusual traces ahead of time.
Also I'm wondering do we want everyone's blood or just the blood from people in for headaches/memory loss?
>>
>>29950257

We should probably go with everyone's blood just to be sure.
>>
>>29950257
Comparison is definitely a good idea. Mina might make the best control case, actually, since we did get close to that airborne shit on the way to DST, but once we've checked her against us we can use that as more points of info.

We should collect everyone's blood, I think, if only to keep the infected from freaking out more; unless we're using some other malady besides a concussion for the reasoning behind concern for memory loss and headache, that is. The blood test, by contrast, would just be SOP for when an unidentified substance is present like it has been since the collision. The less reason we give for the infected to think they're being treated specially, the less chance of them going psycho. That's my logic, anyway. Then our "triage" can single out the folks that we think are infected, and we can deal with that when it comes.

>>29950172
If we're going to use Buzz's charm, I think it should be with Mina's authority behind it; the blood test could be mandatory, and we could be the first to give our samples as demonstration that not even the ones administering are above doctor's orders.

I'm partial to either Team Quiet or Team Tall, myself. Either way, can we pull them into a cordoned off section so as to give them some privacy and keep any freak-outs isolated to one group?
>>
>>29949722
>>29950172
Go full friendly Pinkie Pie on them. If we need for all of them to be not angry, not scared and not panicking to not trigger Ooze (if that's even the way how it triggers, and not literally a timer or something else), let's have them happy and relaxed.

Also, I think that "the lively group" is unlikely to have "headaches and memory loss". Doesn't mean that they must not be checked, can't miss any person, just not necessary the first ones
>>
>>29949722
>The group centered around a freakishly tall man.

That kind of Necroheart would probably be terrifying. Especially with the potential hivemind followers.
>>
I wonder if there's a way to preemptively kill the Ooze before it does it's whole mangling business? Perhaps if we can get an X-Ray done on a potential host, we cuold figure out a way to extricate them.
>>
Might be worth mentioning that it's not uncommon for people to feel aversion to needles and/or blood. Just because someone resists doesn't necessarily mean they're Zurg.
>>
>>29951811
Technically, X-rays Are another form of light.

A form of light that Soft Tissue is transparent to! Also, seeing how the Infinity is super advanced, they probably have some form of radiation that can see through bodily tissues without the risk of cancer or something!

Sid! Tell Me You've Got Something!
>>
>>29951811
Also, Nice dubs.
>>
>>29951945
So, just X-ray everyone suspicious?
>>
>>29954006
It would be better to give one to enough folk to avoid suspicion.
>>
>>29954006
>>29954255

We would probably want to X-ray people who we found out had some difference in their blood analysis, so as to save time.
>>
>>29954665
>>29954255
>>29954006
Question, how will we know if the X-ray has eliminated the dormant heartless?
>>
>>29955076
I have no clue. Honestly, I was just recommending it to see where it's incubating. That way we could be more precise with cutting them out.
>>
>>29954665
Worth saying, if this actually works it's going to be horrifying. "You might feel some slight discomfort," we tell them before a nightmare blob crawls its way up their throat and tries to eviscerate us. Not that exploding blades from their palms and vomiting goo is a fun time either.
>>
>>29955288
Hey, if we hit them with some laughing gas before hand they may chalk the whole thing up as a drug induced dissacosiatve episode.
>>
>>29955387
Those gas masks are stressful as fuck. Might want to avoid that shit.
>>
>>29955430

How would the gas masks be stressful? When it comes to medical procedures, who gets stressed when you say "please use this inhalant to make the process faster and easier."?
>>
>>29956529
For some folk, shit like hospital gas masks make them think of surgeries and shit.

Maybe I'm the only one that gets stressed from that.
>>
>>29956625

Well that's fair enough, I was thinking like, dentist style stuff, but we're more likely to have hospital style stuff, aren't we? I suppose that could be stressful.
>>
>>29956633
Well we are in the stations medical bay, presumably they would do dental here too. I mean I doubt they would build a unique dental bay.
>>
Oy, who said you could rest on page 10?
>>
X-ray bump
>>
Bumperino Capuccino
>>
Why are we in LIMBO??
Also bump
>>
Life is the writefag's greatest enemy. He must learn to ascend from this physical state and shitpost via a mental connection to the internet.
>>
>>29962002
That would certainly be a neat trick to pick up. Don't know exactly what you all would be in store for though when that shit goes haywire and I start posting in my sleep.
>>
>>29890052
yes yes yes this thread is very good
>>
>>29962564
Hey, CYOA posters love fetish content. Why do you think Colt Quest is still going?
>>
>>29962695
As much as I hate to admit it, that's a fair point.
>>
>>29962578
We have a pastebin at the top if you want to catch up with the story.
>>
>>29962002
Life really is my greatest foe at this point. I've had to blow my whole off day preparing for my little sister's wedding.
>>
>>29964516
Marriage? Care To share?
>>
>>29964588
There isn't all that much to tell. My sister is getting married in a few weeks and I've been putting off getting ready. So she got tired of hearing I wasn't ready didn't have my suit ect and so she came around today and took matters into her own hands.
>>
Wow
>>
>>29964857
Hopefully the wedding themes aren't too pricy. My older bro had a purple/gold theme that costed him quite a pretty penny.
>>
>>29965633
Not nearly as bad as it could have been from a cost perspective. Only about 300 for the suit once everything was said and done.
>>
>>29967745
That's a pretty good price for a suit, Yen. Tux, or just proper three-piece? now you just need a green full-body skin suit to complete the look.
>>
>>29968566
One could get away with it with a green morph suit mask desu
>>
>>29968566
3 piece with vest, nothing so fancy as a full tuxedo.

the morphsuit mask will be the easy part. If I can find someone who can make the mysterious stranger for me I'll really be in buisness.
>>
>>29969934
Bump
>>
Yen must have hemophobia bump
>>
>>29973977
Alternatively he has writers block or is buried in the end game of P5.
>>
>>29949722
“Well I think the lively group is probably the least likely to be suffering from a post facehugger hangover, so we can probably leave them for last.”
>You rub your chin, speaking in hushed tones as you look out on the room.
>”So we ought to hit up the quiet guys first right?”
>Dan picks up on your train of thought and finishes your plan as he heads towards the door.
>But as he reaches for the handle the little man pauses.
>”Uh… Slight problem, we aren’t exactly medical professionals here. Even if we do convince them to give us a blood sample how are we going to collect it?”
>Dan lets go of the door handle and turns back to face the three of you only to find Buzz reaching into a nearby cabinet.
>”Not to worry, I’m already on it”
>The space ranger says as he pulls out a little pneumatic gun with a hypodermic needle on the tip and a vacuum sealed tube at the rear.
>”This should take care of the problem for us.”
>Buzz hands the gun to you as he joins the rest of you by the door.
>”Perhaps you ought to handle it though, I’m not entirely sure Dan’s bedside manner is up to snuff.”
“Yeah, I see what you mean.”
>You say, pocketing the gun as Dan fumes in the corner.
“You should probably take point on this Buzz. We’ll have an easier time getting everyone to co-operate if we can lean on your authority.”
>Buzz nods as you hold open the door to the foyer and leads the four of you over to your first group of patients.
>>
File: kouji aka major tom.png (20KB, 135x135px) Image search: [Google]
kouji aka major tom.png
20KB, 135x135px
>>29979138
>”We have no way of knowing what’s going on outside, things could be completely falling apart.”
>”And what exactly do you expect us to do about it?”
>”C-comander!”
>The unsteady exclamation from the quiet group quickly cuts their collective muttering short as they sit up from their huddled conversation and snap to attention at your approach.
>”I knew you turn up to save the day just like you always do.”
>One of the quiet patients says somehow managing to look visibly relieved despite looking suspiciously like a walking boulder.
>”Just because the commander is okay doesn’t change the fact that we should be out there doing what we can to help.”
>A short human with a scraggly mop of green tinged hair blurts out before covering his mouth as he realizes he’s supposed to be standing at attention.
>”As I’ve already said, we’re liable to cause more harm than good running around without proper co-ordination.”
>An alien crew member with a curious half red half blue skin tone leans forward and briefly inserts himself into the conversation before nonchalantly leaning back into position.
>”We’re far past the point of this squabbling being remotely relevant. The commander is back and he is more than capable of determining the best way for us to proceed.”
>A prim and proper young woman with her hair up in a high ponytail says as a particularly plain woman that you nearly fail to notice nods in agreement.
>>
File: FSOI 2.5.png (178KB, 1280x750px) Image search: [Google]
FSOI 2.5.png
178KB, 1280x750px
>>29979172
>”Well put lieutenant, I appreciate your confidence.”
>Buzz says with a smile as he nods in the young woman’s direction.
>”My companions and I are doing our best to re-establish the station’s vital systems such as internal communications. I know it must be frustrating to sit here waiting unsure of the future, but until we can properly communicate and co-ordinate I feel it’s best we refrain from blindly groping about in the dark.”
>Buzz says nodding to the two toned alien failing to notice the green haired young man clench his fists in frustration.
>”That said I wanted to lend a hand to nurse Mina while we were here so she could focus on the more seriously injured crew members.”
>Buzz says as he motions you forward and you hold up the hypo gun.
>”She asked that we check on your conditions as well as take individual blood samples, there are some mild concerns about the impact spreading contaminants on the ship that we’d like to put to bed.”
>The crew members all comply and in short order you’ve collected and labeled five fresh blood samples.
>”Thank you all very much for your co-operation, and I hope to have some way for you all to contribute to the recovery effort in short order.”
>Buzz says with a smile before heading off to the next group.
>But for some reason you can’t help but feel concerned.
>They weren’t exactly getting along before you arrived, who knows where it could end up if they keep at each other like this.
>Maybe you should say something to them before you go.
>>
>>29979206
I say we should tell Not!Deku that we get his drive for Justice and helping others, but that running in without a plan might make the situation worse and lead to more casualties.

We'll need every member as ready as possible to help with the rescue effort, so it's best to make sure everyone's in their best condition first.
>>
>>29979332

Or, here's a plan.

Take Not!Deku with us. I presume he would basically be a tool, another pair of hands for puzzles or issues we might have. and even if we encounter heartless, he should be fine. If he's on a chartered base at the edge of the universe, I doubt he's completely helpless. If he's so eager to help with stuff he can join the Commander himself and the others can continue being pussies here in Med Bay.
>>
>>29979406
And if he's a carrier?

Even if he wasn't, if this guy's anything like the normal Deku, he can't keep secrets worth shit, and this ruse to grab blood samples will be that much harder.
>>
>>29979206
"Not all heroes wear capes, guys. If you all want to help, sit tight until we finish these tests; we've got some work you can do, but we need to know that you're healthy enough to do it first."

>>29979406
I'm worried that he might be even more brash than Buzz when he sees someone infected, what with the Justice!-boner he has already. I want All Might, Jr. on our team, but I'm not sure he should be on the front lines.

I'd like to have them batten down the hatches on MedBay after we leave, maybe gather intel on where comms and power issues are happening if they can. We'll keep them on the internal comms party line as well, so as we find things they can handle, we can relay that to them.
>>
>>29979460
Even if he isn't a carrier if worry about him going full madman tryig to stop the carrier and getting himself killed.
>>
>>29979812
Deku would make a pretty fun contact to hold down the medbay for us.
>>
>>29980684
We have a bit of a boon with Magna Tether, since we can either pull people back or pin opponents without freezing them.
>>
>>29984417
That's true, this is a pretty good world to pick up a crowd control element like magnet
>>
looks like the plan is to try and convince notdeku tm to stand down for now with the offer of a role for him to play further down the line.

fair enough, we'll see just how well he takes to the idea.
>>
Woah, page 10, back off. You're getting a little close there.
>>
File: deku distraught.jpg (10KB, 689x551px) Image search: [Google]
deku distraught.jpg
10KB, 689x551px
>>29979206
"Not all heroes wear capes, guys. If you all want to help, sit tight until we finish these tests; we've got some work you can do, but we need to know that you're healthy enough to do it first."
>It sounded good in your head, but as the words leave your mouth you can’t help but feel like all you were really able to offer the frustrated young officer were hollow platitudes.
>Still, the young man offers you a reluctant nod before returning to his seat.
>Maybe you were able to offer him something meaningful after all.
>Or at least that’s what you tell yourself as you turn to catch up with Buzz and the others.
>It’s at precisely that moment that you feel a hand grab your shoulder and you turn to discover the young green haired officer standing behind you with a pained grimace on his face.
>”Please, at least let me help you get your work done here faster. The longer the commander is stuck here, the worse things are going to get outside.”
>Shit, if you leave him to stew like this there’s no telling what will happen if he turns out to be a host.
>And even if that weren’t the case you hate to tell someone dying to help that there’s no way for them to be of use.
>You sigh, rubbing the back of your head as you cave to the young officer’s request.
“Fine, I guess we could use an extra hand for the time being, but only on the condition that you let one of us know at the first sign that your condition might be deteriorating.”
>You say jabbing a finger in the young man’s direction as you give him the most serious business glare you’re able to muster.
>Your new assistant isn’t deterred by this in the slightest as he nods enthusiastically.
>”I won’t let you or the commander down.”
>He says with a grin as the two of you go to catch up with Buzz and the others.
“I don’t believe we’ve been properly introduced. Name’s Anonymous.”
>You offer the young officer a hand which he shakes vigorously.
>>
>>29990442
>”Ulysses Greene, I’m the station’s logistics officer.”
>You nod and smile as you slap your new companion on the back just as the two of you rejoin your group.
>You aren’t entirely sure what a logistics officer actually does but sounds like your new friend might turn out to be an incredibly useful asset in your mission to restore the station.
>Provided of course a heartless doesn’t burst out of his chest and carve you up along with everyone else in the room.
>”Ah Mr. Greene, I thought you were going to wait for the test results to come back with the others?”
>Buzz says shooting you a quizzical look as you step up to explain.
“Yeah about that Buzz, I hung back to check on him and it seemed like he was going to blow a gasket if he wasn’t able to help out somehow.”
>You say with a wink in Buzz’s direction while your potential time bomb’s attention is focused on greeting Spike and Dan.
“So I thought we could at least use an extra pair of hands to help us along here in the medical bay.”
>A look of understanding washes over buzz’s face as he picks up on the subtext of your decision.
>This way you’ll be able to keep an eye on him and keep him calm all at the same time.
>”Fair enough, just be sure to take a seat if your condition deteriorates.”
>Buzz says unknowingly echoing your own condition.
>”Yes sir commander!”
>Ulysses shouts back as he falls into position with the rest of your group.
>”Glad to hear it solder!”
>Buzz says with a smile before looking over to the other two groups gathered in the foyer.

>The lively group seems like it’s arguing over the damage done by the impact and how best to fix it.

>The group centered around the tall man on the other hand seems to be talking about the possibility that the station may be irreparably compromised.

>Which one do you want to address first.
>>
>>29990442
Oh I want to make it clear i'm not shit talking your suggested line here. I thought it was pretty good. Its just you niggas rolled a 2. It was more Anon's delivery that made it feel hollow than the words themselves..
>>
>>29990456
>>29990479
All's well that relatively ends well. I say we should try to deal with the Tall group next, considering how they're despairing.
>>
>>29990456
>>29990517

I agree, let's go for tall group next. Also, props to however originated the join us plan. Logistics officer sounds useful as fuck.
>>
>>29990456
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yozybDXGyFA
>>
>>29991277
It's not my first choice of action, but it's a good failsafe.

Figures we'd flub a roll like this.
>>
>>29991654
It's an inevitability of the d&d system, sometimes no matter how many points you dump into charisma or speech, the dice just aren't on our side. This isn't a bad thing to fuck up though, and we got a (possibly dangerous) ally out of it anyway, so I'm down.

>>29990456
Tall group next, I suppose; partially because I want to calm down the most unstable first, but mostly because I have a hunch as to who they are and want to see if I'm right.
>>
Bump this dump
>>
>>29991754
What are the odds for deku going full madman?
>>
>>29995194
With our luck and troll Dicemaid, pretty high
>>
>>29995194
Deku's extremely reckless in the face of absolute danger, so that's probably not gonna do us any favors.
>>
>>29995934
Reminder that although there may be some strong resemblances, this character is Ulysses Green, and might not act like Midoriya in all cases. I mean, he's totally Not!Deku, but it'd be unwise to assume the entirety of his character based off of green hair and the presence of a cute fuzzy nurse.
>>
>>29996920
Fair enough. Wouldn't hurt to keep some assumptions on the table for reference.
>>
>>29996920
Speaking of Ulysses Green I see what you're doing there yen.
>Izuku, Ulysses, both kind of look like useless in their readers respective languages if you turn your head and squint.
>Midoria, Greene, both plays on the color green.

All you needed to do was work in a nine somewhere.
>>
Begone, foul page 10!
>>
>>29997646
Unless maybe the lack of 9 is intentional because Ulysses lacks all for one.
>>
>>29990456
>inb4 Green is actually a Zurg's agent

In any case, "tall" group talks about touchy subject that can trigger some way too sensitive Ooze hosts, going to them first sounds like the best option. Besides (and that's just my guess), "lively" group can even actually come up with some plan of fixing the station if we give them more time
>>
>>30002802
I bet they're trying to figure out the fastest way off this outpost. They can probably manage it, but they'll need a few things, like a canister of air, some dilithium crystals, and that cyborg patient's leg.
>>
Do we know yet if we're doing this like KH2 with two visits per world?
>>
>>30005526
This world certainly has the structure laid down for two visits. Deal with the heartless now zurg on visit two.
>>
File: three fifths of this group.png (597KB, 787x343px) Image search: [Google]
three fifths of this group.png
597KB, 787x343px
>>29990456
“The lively group still seems to be in relatively high spirits so let’s leave them be for now.”
>As the rest of the group nods in agreement and you turn to walk away you completely miss Greene breath an audible sigh of relief as you leave the lively crewmembers behind.
>But as you get closer to the group clustered around the tall man, you discover that the seven foot tall muscle bound individual with the stern expression is by far the least outlandish individual in the group.
>He’s only the most visible from a distance.
>The tall man looms quietly over the conversation as a tiny purple alien barely taller than spike leads what may be the most blatant display of abject cowardice you’ve ever seen in your life.
>”I’m telling you guys the commander is dead and this station is doomed! We need to make it to the escape pods before they’re all gone!”
>The row of bulbous growths running along the alien manlet’s skull quiver and jiggle as he whips his head back and forth looking for his peers’ approval.
>That approval isn’t exactly forthcoming as another alien with an uncanny resemblance to your average crow shoots him down.
>”Come now, things aren’t so bad that we need to consider abandoning ship. The atmosphere is stable and auxiliary power seems to be functioning normally. It’s only a matter of time before the infinity is delivered from the grasp of this crisis.”
>The little alien rolls his eyes at the birdman as he points to the giant in their midst.
>”Yeah? Matter of time huh? Well we’ll be ‘delivered’ in about fifteen minutes if we have the big guy here cut us a path to the escape pods!”
>A blond man, who would look fairly plain were it not for his jumpsuit sparkling just on the verge of blinding, vigorously nods his approval as the tiny man finishes his rant.
>It’s at about this point that a green woman with unusually long fingers and a wide eyed blank stare speaks up as she points at the five of you.
>>
File: some extra best gurl.png (303KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
some extra best gurl.png
303KB, 500x667px
>>30005909
>”The commander doesn’t look very dead to me.”
>She croaks in an unexpectedly raspy voice for a woman of her particularly slight stature.
>The tiny alien wheels around to discover Buzz towering over him.
>”Commander! You’re alive! We were just trying to figure out the best way to evacuate the crew if things took a turn for the worst. Isn’t that right guys?”
>The sparkling man eagerly agrees while the other three give off the distinct impression that they’re just about ready to throw the little grape headed alien out the airlock.
>Buzz smiles and nods his way through the little crewman’s excuses and lays down the same explanation for your merry band of medical assistants that you gave to the quiet group.
>”We appreciate you taking the time to ensure our wellbeing commander.”
>The birdman tilts his head towards Buzz in a respectful nod as you get to work collecting samples from the five rather unusual crewmen.
>”I’d feel better if he were ensuring our wellbeing by fixing the damn station.”
>The tiny purple alien mutters to himself.
>It’s soft enough that Buzz doesn’t notice, but you manage to catch the little alien’s words along with all the vitriol encapsulated in them.
>Apparently so does the wide eyed woman as she tags the little alien with a swift kick while Buzz’s back is turned.
>The little purple man turns and glares at her but says nothing.
>Buzz and Dan are busy helping spike sort your samples before moving onto the next group and miss the entire exchange.
>But you do see it and you can’t help but feel like maybe you should say something to them about it.
>Before the little guy gets his shit kicked in or worse.
>You’re about to open your mouth to say something when a thought occurs to you.
>Maybe you should loop Ulysses in on this.
>They are his fellow crewmen after all.
>He may be able to offer some insight into their personalities that will make it easier to diffuse the situation.
>>
>>30005922
Tsuyu chan a best bump
>>
>>30005922
By "loop in", you mean let Ulysses into our secrets? If he's anything like Deku, that kind of encyclopedic knowledge would be useful. At the very least we should ask him to help us out with calming everyone down.
>>
>>30007035
By loop in I meant ask him to help you chill these niggas the fuck out. I wouldn't prompt you all to just tell this cat all your secrets or the true motives for the blood tests out of the blue like that.

That said if you all want to fully debrief deku on the situation that is also your prerogative.
>>
>>30007051
Let's not fully disclose Ulysses just yet. But we could definitely use his help to give us some context to resolve these kegs.
>>
>>30007051
>>30007057
I agree, let's get Ulysses' opinion on this; he might be the butt monkey of the group, but gluehead over there is liable to stress out anyone who takes him seriously, so knowing if anyone might and if there's a way to shut him up would be good. At least we know he's probably not a carrier, boy probably would have transformed about 20 seconds after infection at his current stress levels.
>>
>>30007276
I'm not just worried about him prompting a fear response in sparkle French but a possible anger response in shoji, tsuyu or tokoyami.
>>
>>30008737
Fuck, necro tokoyami would be a pretty bad scene man.
>>
Depending, we may not want to just get Ulysses opinion, we may also want him to actually talk to the little fuck.
>>
For tonight I think we're just going to deal with you and Ulysses taking a side bar so he can give you the scoop on this group's personalities. After that you guys can make the call Re: what you want to say to these guys or if you want Not!deku to say something either in addition to you or in your place.
>>
>>30011327
Sounds good. And for the next group, I think it'd be safe to assume we'll ask him again if the intel he gives is solid.
>>
File: deku mumble.gif (960KB, 500x197px) Image search: [Google]
deku mumble.gif
960KB, 500x197px
>>30005922
>Thinking it might be prudent to get the logistic officer’s take on the situation, you pull Ulysses aside.
“I’m not sure if you picked up on it but those five are about to tear each other to shreds. You’ve worked with these people; is there anything you can tell me about them that might help to convince them to chill for a little while?”
>the short frizzy haired young man holds a hand up to his mouth and begins muttering rapidly to himself under his breath.
>You manage to catch the odd word here or there but for the most part Green’s ramblings are entirely unintelligible.
“Hey, Earth to Ulysses. Maybe run that by me again would ya?”
>You say snapping your fingers in his face after waving your hand elicits no response.
>”Oh right! Sorry about that I get carried away sometimes.”
>Ulysses shouts as he snaps back to reality before rubbing a hand on the back of his neck emberassed.
>”So, basic analysis. First of all we have our sparkly friend there. Despite what his appearances may suggest he is in fact a valuable part of the ships engineering crew with his specialty being in the utilitarian application of light and the maintenance of the Infinity’s defensive laser battery. Still for someone directly involved with the station’s defenses he’s on the cowardly side and has an unfortunate tendency to put his own self-interest before the needs of others.”
>Green says pointing at the unquestionably French sounding man with the glittering jumpsuit.
>”Next we have our big guy there. You’d think given his build he’d be in the ranger or construction corps but surprisingly he’s actually a communications officer stationed in deep space telemetry. He’s not exactly a big talker but he’s one of the most astute individuals I’ve ever met. It makes him a little hard to read sometimes but In my experience he’s always been a pretty agreeable live and let live kind of guy.
>>
File: number one king of nonsense.gif (1MB, 540x206px) Image search: [Google]
number one king of nonsense.gif
1MB, 540x206px
>>30012190
>Ulysses stops for a second to suck in a lungful of air before barreling onto the next individual.
>”On the exact opposite end of the personality spectrum we have our little purple friend Mineta. He’s an abject coward and a notorious lech that supposedly joined Star Command because he thought it was a cool outfit that would make him more popular with the ladies. Still even with those shortcomings he’s one of the most brilliant science officers on the station. He actually specializes in molecular binding and most of the station is held together by his discoveries rather than conventional means.”
>Without missing a beat Greene jumps on to the next patient.
>”Our avian friend is also a science officer studying dark matter phenomenon. He’s always seemed like a really serious kind of guy. You know the type, distant, reserved, focused, doesn’t make friends easily. That said, I’ve heard that he’s a lot more sociable once he gets into small groups.”
>”Finally we have our third alien in the group Tsuyu. She works in the water purification section of the environmental deck, not quite as glamorous as the others but she’s excellent at her work. I’ve always known her to be incredibly level headed in stressful situations. Despite her tendency to say what she’s thinking, her naturally vacant expression and monotone voice makes her a little difficult to read. Still she’s usually so patient, she must be taking all of this pretty rough for her to be lashing out at Mineta like that.”
>Ulysses finally trails off as the torrent of information pouring out of him comes to an end.
>”Uhh… sorry about that. I’ll try to condense things next time if that was too much information.”
>Greene says embarrassed again as you try to regain your bearings while the brain sorts the new facts Ulysses just laid on you.
>>
>>30012199
Bump
>>
>>30012199
First, we should compliment Ulysses on his frankly astounding knowledge and retention skills. He's a veritable font of information.

In a way, I actually applaud Mineta's self-preservation skills, though he probably could stand to redirect some of that to helping the group instead of himself. Focus it into action, like sealing up any gaps in defenses the medbay might have; the escape pods lie on the other side of a shitload of dangerous conditions.

"I know this is scary, but you must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer; it is the little death that brings total annihilation. Instead, face your fear, let it pass over and through you.When it has gone, you will remain."

Finally, should we maybe ask Big Guy (Ulysses never gave him a name, but I'm going to guess Foryuu) about what he remembers from DST? I don't want to bring up unpleasant memories for him, but maybe we should ask him what he remembers about his coworker-turned-spy, and when he left DST.
>>
>>30012190
>>30012199
It looks like Tsuyu's in a dangerous position, considering how she's lashing out more.

I'm not sure about quoting Dune, but I think it'd be best to encourage Mineta to weaponize that fear and focus it into action like >>30013701 said.

If we can get the big guy to talk, that'd either be a breakthrough or a relief. Pushing the matter would not be the best course of action imo, since forcing quiet people to talk usually stresses them out.
>>
For sure take time to say something to Tsuyu. I think it's fair to say, she's likely the canary of this situation, and if she's upset, it won't be too long before it gets to everyone else. She's also probably has reasonable influence in the group, so calming her is likely to contribute to everyone else in that group quieting down.
>>
>>30014076
Anything in particular we want to say to her? It might help to have more than a generic "calm down" message for her.
>>
>>30014076
Speaking of tsuyu do we think that her slipping might be caused by a heartless up inside her?
>>
>>30014566
Potentially. Patient people tend to get really stressed when they do, but anything remotely out of character should be noted.
>>
>>30014565
Maybe something about her being a pillar of support for the group? I don't know I'm not a writing guy.
>>
>>30014565
I'm coming up dry on things to say, honestly. Hopefully shutting up Mineta's enough to calm her nerves? We could offer to just listen if she wants to talk while we work, most times people tend to open up once they know someone gives a shit.
>>
Just now got around to putting KH 1.5 + 2.5 into my PS4, after all that Purse-owner-ing, since I want a refresher on 1 and 2 before I try to immerse myself in this lore. Could y'all spoil me slightly and tell me if Donald ever becomes less deserving of a spot hanging in the Chinese restaurant front window? I don't remember him doing much other than using Cure spells on me a quarter-second before I do and then letting out the least pleasant death voice clip I think I've ever encountered. Does he ever become tolerable?
>>
>>30018054
I feel like he's less of a shit in 2 at least.
>>
>>30018054
Donald shines more in 2, but he suffers from the same thing Mitsuru has: poor magic AI where certain spells seem to have ridiculously higher priority.

As for the voice clips, you either love or hate Donald's voice.
>>
I'm working on the update now, not sure if i'll get it done before I burn out but there is one question I wanted to ask you guys. Do you want to handle all this yourself or do you want to get some party members in on the action? Maybe one of their personalities might mesh better with certain crew members.
>>
>>30018955
Well I know who we aren't bringing. Dan's far too aggressive to do anything but aggravate people. Buzz might help, though I feel like anything from him might be viewed as generic, rather than genuine.

If we're going to bring anyone, Spike and Ulysses seem to be the best candidates. Spike's small and cute, and also has extra bonuses to Persuasion and Deception. Ulysses definitely has a brighter spirit about things, and might be able to encourage or inspire.
>>
>>30019017
You know I actually think dan might do pretty well with a certain member of class one a if we run into them. I feel like they might get along by virtue of both being incredibly angry stubborn dickheads.
>>
>>30018955
I'd like to have Ulysses' help speaking to Tsuyu, we've really got know idea what constitutes a good conversation with her, so having him chat her up seems a lot more logical. No sense putting the whole world's problems on our shoulders.
>>
>>30017282
>>
File: IMG_0196.jpg (84KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0196.jpg
84KB, 400x400px
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 525x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 525x1024px
>>30020840
>>
>>30012199
“Thanks man, that was surprisingly thorough.”
>You say as you pat Ulysses on the shoulder after you manage to finally reorient yourself after his info dump.
“I think I know how to defuse this particular time bomb.”
>You shoot Ulysses a thumbs up before turning back to the group and crouching down next to the cowardly grape headed alien stirring up all the trouble.
“Look buddy, I don’t want to give you shit over self-preservation. It’s one of the most fundamental instincts we share as living beings. But I think you’re missing the info you need to make the best decision here. Things have gotten kinda crazy out there since the impact. The way it is now odds are you won’t even make it to the escape pods. And if you convince these guys to go with you all you’re doing is leading them to an early grave.”
>Tears well up in the little alien’s eyes as you finish painting your portrait of doom and gloom but before he has the chance to shift into outright bawling you cut him off with a single raised finger as you offer him a way out.
“But it doesn’t have to play out that way. Instead you could turn all that fear towards something positive. Lead the charge on shoring up the medical bay’s defenses. Greene tells me no one knows reinforcement better than you, and besides, chicks dig a man who can pull people together in a crisis.”
>you say with a sly wink as Mineta sniffles before drying his eyes and nodding at you as his fearful expression is replaced by a look of fiery determination.
>You leave the little alien to his delusions of grandeur as he figures out how to best fortify the med bay and in so doing get all the ladies to love him.
>As you get back up and turn your attention towards the group’s only girl you gesture for Ulysses to join you.
>From what he said this woman is a little harder to read, it might be more helpful to have someone she’s familiar with talk to her.
>>
File: you may have made him mad.jpg (110KB, 397x600px) Image search: [Google]
you may have made him mad.jpg
110KB, 397x600px
>>30024727
“I couldn’t help but notice you’re looking more than a little fed up with the tiny grape man.”
>Ulysses nods in agreement as you jab a thumb over your shoulder at Mineta.
“Just wanted to let you know that we managed to talk him off of his running away kick, hopefully he’ll be less likely drive you guys up a wall now.”
>”Thanks for putting up with him till now; I’d have probably punched him if I had been the one dealing with all his abandon ship talk.”
>Ulysses adds with a sheepish grin as he rubs the back of his head.
>”We really should probably get going, but if any of this is getting to you come talk to us. We’ll be here to listen.”
>He says glancing around before fixing his eyes on Tsuyu’s in an earnest stare.
>For a few seconds the amphibian alien just stares back at him, emotions inscrutable behind her wide eyed gaze before her raspy voice breaks the silence.
>”Actually there was something I wanted to ask.”
>She croaks taking both of you aback.
>”Uh, yeah shoot.”
>Ulysses responds as you nod in agreement.
>”What’s really going on outside? There’s more to this than microscopic atmospheric contamination. The injuries people have been coming back with don’t seem like they were caused by any collision.”
>She doesn’t seem angry but there’s an undeniable firmness in her monotone voice.
>Ulysses on the other hand looks betrayed as he turns his attention to you and rage begins to shoulder behind his eyes.
>You may need to think carefully about how to respond to this.
>>
>>30024745
Well shit.

Did I mention that Ulysses would be a good option to talk shit with? What I probably should have said was that it was the worst idea possible, potentially.

At the rate we're going, we're gonna have to tell him and Tsuyu the truth. If we don't, Ulysses will almost 100% catch us in our own lie and either turn or start shit that never needed to be started.

I say the first thing we should do is defuse the fuck out of this situation and try to calm Ulysses down. We weren't lying to him for malicious purposes. Then we should find some way to get the two of them out of earshot of the others so people don't overhear.

Honestly, this plan is not very sturdy, but we've painted ourselves into a corner with our decision.
>>
>>30025341
There are degrees of truth. We don't necessarily need to disclose the facehugger aspect of this problem. We could probably get away with revealing the presence of the heartless and use the contamination in the comms hallway as our reason for testing people. And claim not wanting to incite a panic as our reason for hiding the truth.

All of those statements are technically true.
>>
>>30025409
I worry that omitting things to Ulysess again might lead to an automatic third strike down the line. Still, the less people know about the Ooze that we barely know, the better.

How would we word this to keep Ulysses from starting a riot or some shit? Because this powder keg just got relit.
>>
I suggest we take them both aside to somewhere we can be reasonably sure we won't be overheard, and tell them the truth. Collision, facehuggers, Hrartless, etc. Tsuyu should be fine, and I think at this point, we should extend Ulysses an invitation to leave Medbay and help us contain disaster, and that we were waiting until we were out of Medbay with him to give him the full scoop, so as not to incite panic. The most important thing I think is including action. Quite frankly, I don't think any plan of, "Well, we'l tell him this and then fuck off to do something different without him" will work.
>>
>>30025478
That's what I was thinking. I think the deception train might have already left the station 2 hours ago.
>>
Then its time we start spinning half-truths.
"Ulysses for as much as we have seen and experienced outside those doors, we simply don't have all the answers to your questions. I will tell you that the longer we stay on the station the more likely people are going to get hurt. Rather than looking at the end goal were taking measures to ensure that we all can safely evacuate the ship.
Tsuyu, your sharp enough to understand this isn't natural, so I trust that you understand the affect this can have on others. For all the questions and holes of information you may have I can answer as bet I can but please understand that not everything can be answered at the moment or explained at all. This is not only for your sake but for the crews as well.
>>
>>30025629
I can't help but think that half-assed answers might just piss Ulysses off more, especially when compounded with us lying to him before. >>30025409 might be a good way to defuse the tension, especially since those facts are still true.

I think i we can answer some of their questions and admit that we don't fully know the situation that Ulysses might calm down a bit. The situation of us initially lying is literally warranted to keep the crew from panicking and making everything worse.
>>
>>30025751
I'm in for one hell of a busy day today what with the Derby and I won't be able to swing by and check on you guys till the evening. Keep her going in the meantime boys.
>>
>>30026356
Are you going to be around for the thread swap? I can make one if you're too busy.
>>
>>30025751
Well, to be honest we really don't know much about situation. Hell, we just fixed communication less than a hour ago and learned only bits about "yip, tons of these lil' shits run around and in vents here too". Not sure how they going to react to the fact that no one knows much about what's going on, but bits of truth like "small blobs, came with meteor, as dangerous as cute, already took some lives, be aware of vents and shadows, just fixed comms and trying to learn more and help you all" we can surely tell them. Aside from face-hugging and infecting part, at least not until we learn what exactly triggers it and how to minimize damage to infected ones. Or maybe they cold headed enough to come up with far better solution to save infected ones after learning whole truth, who knows. Will you take such a gamble?
>>
>>30026383
Oh wait, forgot this wasn't /tg/'s shit 310 limit. Nothing to see here, move along.
>>
>>30026409
A logistics officer and water treatment specialist don't seem like the best candidates to fix this particular puzzle. But we are in a metaphorical corner here, so we might as well tell them anything that doesn't have to do with the Ooze facehuggers or the infection business.
>>
I feel like literally the first thing we need to say is that Ulysses needs to sit down and take a deep breath, and above all remain calm. Listen, don't talk.

Then we can explain that the reason he needs to stay calm is that these tests are for a condition that, if the victim gets too angry or panicked, will cause them to hurt themselves and others. Will, not might. The guy they saw us carrying in was afflicted, and we had to do improvisational field surgery as a result. Until we can cure them of that condition, we're doing everything we can to keep people calm. That's as much as we can say without inciting a panic, but once the results come back we'll be able to explain more. We understand if you don't trust us, but we're working to ensure everyone's safety.

Worth noting is that we should tie whatever response we give to Tsuyu's actual question, we're mostly assuaging Ulysses' concerns but we should actually answer her, too.
>>
>>30026926
I like this plan. Makes Anon look less like he's trying to save his own skin.
>>
>>30026926
I feel like the fact that we're working with buzz on this and he signed off on it will go a long way to making us look like a stand-up guy.
>>
>>30029284
Biop
>>
>>30026356
Turns out today was a lot more brutal than I was expecting it to be. We made bank but I'm completely fucked for the night. We'll deal with deku tomorrow.
>>
Anna have mercy on our speech roll.
>>
Update on >>30018054:
Fuckin'... I thought I was a badass and went MageSora on Proud Mode, and I have remembered now what I learned over a decade ago: Riku is immune to magic, and I'm pretty sure he has inverted my dick completely, he has been kicking it in so hard.
>>
>>30034836
Yeah, I don't think I've ever done anything other than Shield in KHI. I assume you dropped the Sword to prevent being a glass cannon? You might have to resort to hit-and-run.
>>
>>30035491
So, I wound up going the other direction, where I just spammed X until I swung faster than him, then while he was using his dash attack or waiting for me to attack him I healed up since Leaf Bracer ensures I wouldn't get fucked over on the heal. Still, I hafta say, making some enemies immune to one play style is dickish. It's only for Mage path, too, they've got those wizards that don't give a shit about magic either. Ain't no "immune to physical" enemies (unless you count Phantom), certainly no "immune to guard" enemies, meanwhile I'm running around with like 60 health in late game... I love you KH1, but fuck you tho.

And yeah, I ditched sword; I'm a masochist, not suicidal. Looking at how tough this game is having NOT given up shield, I can't imagine that nightmare.
>>
>>30035784
I always run the sheild myself. The extra defense on proud is never not useful.
>>
>>30035784
Well it's not as though magic immune enemies are stacked with hp preventing your noodle arm magic user keyblade hits from being an option. Also I think advanced magic like gravity and areoaga do work on them.
>>
>>30035784
Riku in kh1 is surprisingly vulnerable to eschewing strategy and just going ham on his ass. It's not something you want to do because he's so fast and aggressive so your instinct is to try and evade and wait for an opening, but if you just out aggro him he's surprisingly easy to parry. It's all about taking control of the fight's momentum
>>
>>30038853
Yeah, considering that the fight on Destiny Islands very overtly teaches you to avoid going full caveman "hit thing with stick" against him, I was a little disappointed with how much better it worked than strategic pokes and tactical hits. You could argue the different fighting style is due to the Ansemification, but still, if they wanted to go that route they should have had a fight in Monstro or somewhere to show off Riku's dark-enhanced fighting style, so you could draw comparison between that and how AnsemRiku fights.

>>30037833
Oh I know, I'm just salty that one of them is a mandatory fight that you can't rely on Goofy or Donald to draw aggro from. If Riku spent like 2 attacks in that fight hitting someone that didn't send you to the game over screen when they died, I'd probably have had that for finished the first time through. The real solution all along was for me to git gud though.

>>30037115
Extra defense is a good choice, but fuck, I would swear by this point on Sword or Shield I'd have had Second Chance or something ability-wise. Strike Raid and Ars Arcanum are cool and all, but I need something that will keep my squishy vital organs inside me. Kurt Zisa can end me from above half health unless I've got Aero up, which is real hard when he decides spells are forbidden. (Whatever, that fight's basically impossible without Suoerglide anyway, I'll just have to come back to it)
>>
>>30039277
I think it's more than just them failing to tie the two together. I think the super careful fighting style on the island is there to deliberately incept the idea into your brain that going ham on Riku does not work.
>>
For some reason it won't let me post the first part of this update. it keeps throwing up a connection error even though I can post short bullshit like this. It must be some kind of word filter because it blocks it from my phone too.
>>
File: watch your step 1.jpg (243KB, 1188x495px) Image search: [Google]
watch your step 1.jpg
243KB, 1188x495px
>>30024745
>>30041625
There's more than one way to skin a cat so for this update we're going with an image format. If I can figure out what's preventing us from updating normally I'll post it again in the usual format for archiving purposes.

If anyone knows what word or phrase pissed the filter off let me know.
>>
File: watch your step 2.jpg (242KB, 1188x495px) Image search: [Google]
watch your step 2.jpg
242KB, 1188x495px
>>30041780
Originally I had three images in mind to use here but the first one just works so well as a text frame that I decided to keep it. anyway here's post 2
>>
File: watch your step 3.jpg (231KB, 1188x495px) Image search: [Google]
watch your step 3.jpg
231KB, 1188x495px
>>30041791
I know this is kind of a pain to read as opposed to standard greentext but I didn't want to leave you guys without an update two nights in a row. Especially after I had already stayed up and written the damn update.
>>
>>30041791
Time to make a counter, "How many times anon was (or nearly was) hit in the head". Soon it's gonna be higher than the number of times "Sora, Donald & Goofy" was pronounced in KH2.
>>
Getting information on those involved in the lively group similar to how Ulysses gave us information on Tsuyu's group. And maybe ask him whether or not he wants to come along with us depending on his reaction.
>>
>>30042744
Definitely. We should also try to see if we can get the reason why he's worried.

cough cough Bakugo cough cough
>>
>>30042857
Speaking of Ulysses being nervous he rolled a three to try and play it cool and you all rolled a 14 to pick up on it.

>>30042744
As for yet another near miss, you two actually both rolled a seven. The only reason you barely edged him out with your attempt to calm him is that charisma upgrade you took a couple of levels ago. Keep up the successes with the diplomacy though and you all might see proficiency in diplomacy in a future leveling choice.
>>
Quick question: what's the plan for Tsuyu? She knows the secret, and might be able to help.

On the other hand, we're growing quite a posse and might start creating suspicions.
>>
>>30043388
I'd just have her stick with her group and try to keep them calm. Or maybe have her kind of float around from group to group bringing her calm aura with her
>>
>>30042966
>tfw diplomancer

I wouldn't mind it.
>>
>>30043872
I don't think anyone would mind it, diplomacy is useful as hell to have. It basically amounts to the ability to not conduct ourselves like an autist. I think the question of what the other ability we would have to pass on is what's going to make or break us picking up diplomancer status.
>>
>>30042124
Wonder if we can take a perk or feat or something down the road to give advantage vs. concussions. I guess our next ability point level we can put some in Dexterity so maybe we can dodge the inevitable next brick to the head?

>>30042966
We're basically already doing my favorite Fallout playstyle, where you just chat your enemies to death. All we need now is to reverse pickpocket a grenade into a Heartless pocket. I'd be way down for taking a diplomacy proficiency next level.

>>30041809
Ulysses doesn't sound too enthused about hitting up the excitable folks, we should ask him about it. And then remind him that if it's going to stress him (or them) out talking to them, he's not obligated to do it. Knowing who we're dealing with is already a huge benefit, and push comes to shove, we can handle ourselves (probably (mostly)).
>>
>>30044857
Well we didn't ditch the sheild so i don't think defensive feats would be out of the question.
>>
>>30045935
Not to mention magical defenses
>>
>>30046956
Early late night bump
>>
>>30048322
>>
Bumppa bumppa
Where the rumpa at?
>>
So, who's left in the last group, again? I'm not terribly familiar with all the names in Hero Academia, but there's Bakugo, hard-arms, sense-organ tentacle man, electro-idiot, sound lady, and Kung Fu kangaroo... is there anyone else still due to show up?
>>
>>30053035
We actually already got the tentical man. He's our giant dude from deep space telemetry.
>>
>>30053105
Oh, I thought that was the dude with big lips? I guess it makes sense for the dude who's all about communications to be the guy in DST though. Oh yeah, and we haven't seen zero-g girl or Emergency Exit, have we? Uraka's probably in gravimetrics, not sure where Iida would be though.
>>
>>30053222
My money is on either some kind of administrative position due to his former role as student body president,or as some kind of pilot to play up his speed aspect.
>>
I have no idea why it wont let me post anything longer than three lines. but its really starting to piss me off. I'll try to update again in the morning.
>>
>>30055061
Have you tried clearing your cookie cache? That might fix it.
>>
>>30055061
Other threads have the same problems with greentexting, but one of them found a fix. Post using the reply box at the top of the thread and don't link you posts to each other. It worked for an author in another thread, it'll probably work here too.

Hiroshimoot broke 4chan
>>
>>30055931
Good to know the Nips know their board mechanics.

How the hell does one break greentext?
>>
>>30055939
Wild guess, but if there's something fucked up about the way they parse meme arrows, and it's always 3 lines in or so that it fucks up, maybe...

>greentext
>>Post link
>>>board link
>>>>Oh fuck, what do I do with this?
>>
I'm not looking forward to dealing with Not!Bakugo. His two emotional states are disgustingly smug and FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
>>
>>30057047
We should fire bulwark, and if he attacks us, shrug it off and ask him to please not do that again. Punching us into a fine paste isn't going to help anyone, but if it's necessary, he can do it after we get his blood sample. I'd be willing to take a knock on the chin for the sake of calming him down.
>>
File: who could tsuyu possibly mean.jpg (10KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
who could tsuyu possibly mean.jpg
10KB, 278x181px
>After all the care you just put into maintaining the peace there is absolutely no way you’re letting this red flag just pass you by.
“You’re looking a little apprehensive there buddy. What’s the deal with this last group anyway?”
>As your question hits Ulysses’ eyes dart back and forth, desperately searching for an out.
>”O-oh u-um I have no idea wh-“
>”Apparently the stations demolitions expert has been giving him a rough time ever since they were children.”
>Ulysses jaw drops as he wheels on Tsuyu.
>”What would you tell him that for? I’m a professional; I can put childish distractions like that aside long enough to help with a simple blood sample!”
>Tsuyu just weathers the diatribe with her trademark blank stare.
>”Even if that’s the case you shouldn’t take the risk. Didn’t we just get done explaining the condition caused by emotional distress?”
>Ulysses looks crestfallen as he averts his gaze and glues his eyes to the exam room floor.
>”Maybe you’re ri-“
>”Plus with a certain gravimetrics engineer over there you’re sure to be an even bigger mess than usual.”
>Ulysses goes beet red as he tries to hide behind his own arms.
>”Okay Tsuyu you can stop I get the point!”
>He shouts nervously cutting the froggy alien off before she can get into any more embarrassing details.
>As amused as you are at Ulysses’ flailing about it might be best to throw the poor guy a life line.
“Okay, so I’m getting it might be best to let you hang back at first. What can you tell me about this next group in the meantime? We might not even need to call you in at all if you can fill me in ahead of time.”
>>
>Ulysses nods, glad to be talking about anything else and sets about explaining the personalities of the last five untested patients.
>”1ID4 is a bit of an unusual case. As a former protocol droid he has a particular fondness for organization and discipline, but after gaining sentience he insisted on joining the ranger corps. Apparently he feels a sense of duty to protect the people who gave him purpose and protected him on his long road to self-awareness. Not sure why he’d be out here in the waiting room though. Maybe he brought in one of the more seriously injured patients and feels duty bound to remain till he’s sure of their safety.”
>Ulysses shakes his head and breaks out of the half coherent mumbling he had lapsed into over the last couple sentences.
>”Oh sorry about that, got sidetracked for a second. Anyway 1ID4 has a tendency to get very animated when he’s talking. Don’t let it freak you out, we figure it’s artifacts of his original programing interacting poorly with his upgraded body.”
>Ulysses says raising the index finger on his left hand as he finishes.
>”Next we have Kirishima, our resident structural engineer. He’s responsible for most of the actual construction of the infinity, particularly the outer hull and its armor. He’s a pretty decent guy, hardworking and straightforward, easy to get along with. I’m sure he’s taken the fact that some lowly asteroid has pierced the stations hull as personaly.”
>Ulysses throws up a second finger as he moves on.
>”Our stations power expert is an alien by the name of Den’ki. Not only does he handle the station’s power regulation and generation, he’s actually capable of storing electricity within his own body like a living battery. Apparently his people evolved the ability as some kind of defensive trait, but it gives him an instinctive understanding of electricity. He’s lucky that he has that intuitive understanding because he’s really not all that bright."
>>
File: rage machine.jpg (179KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rage machine.jpg
179KB, 1920x1080px
>Ulysses stops to think for a second before coming up with more to say about Den'ki.
>"He can talk a pretty smooth game and fancies himself a lady killer, but the lack of any real sophistication to back him up and his tendency to panic when things get rough tend come back to bite him. Still despite all his faults he’s quick to stand up for his fellow crewmen if he feels they’re being treated unfairly."
>Ulysses suddenly starts stammering again as he moves onto the next crew member.
>”Ur-Ur-Uru”
>His face turns beat red and you get the feeling he’s trying to tell you about that gravimetrics engineer Tsuyu mentioned earlier.
>While Ulysses struggles to get the words out you turn to Tsuyu.
“So what’s the deal with this girl anyway?”
>”Oh she’s a good girl, she actually helped Ulysses see himself in a new light back in the academy. “
>Tsuyu croaks as the barest hints of a smile curl the edges of her thin froggy mouth.
>”I don’t really think you have much to worry about with her. She’s always been very positive as long as I’ve known her.”
>You turn back to the still stammering Ulysses as you shoot Tsuyu a thumbs up.
“Don’t worry about it senpai Tsuyu gave me the gist of it. Just move on to the last guy.”
>At the mention of the last guy Ulysses immediately stops his nervous stammering and grits his teeth in obvious frustration.
>”He’s a huge jerk with a massive superiority complex. Flies off the handle at nothing and habitually shit talks everyone he meets. And if he gets it in his head that you think you’re better than him he makes it his personal mission to tear you down whenever he gets the chance.”
>Ulysses is uncharacteristically brief as he stares at the floor prompting Tsuyu to chime in.
>”He’s a demolitions expert in the ranger corps if that helps.”
>You nod at her while Ulysses is busy staring at his own boots.
>Hopefully that should be enough to get you where you need to go.
>>
File: whacha gon do.jpg (284KB, 1200x903px) Image search: [Google]
whacha gon do.jpg
284KB, 1200x903px
>>30058881
>But you could always bring Tsuyu or Ulysses along if you think you need additional help.
>>
>>30058842
Good news is that 1ID4 is probably not infected, being a robot and shit.

>>30058893
I would like to stress again that Ulysses will probably be more than useless, and might make Not!Bakugo more unstable. I also don't think Tsuyu's gonna be much help, being as straightforward and blunt as she is. I would tell them both to act relatively normal and check up on everyone else's conditions.
>>
>>30058941
What if he actually was infected though. That shit seemed to bond to the ships walls pretty well.
>>
>>30058965

Even if it bonded to the ship's walls, I sincerely doubt it would be capable of taking control of him in the way it does an organic body.
>>
>>30059015
I suppose that's fair. If the heartless have some kind of shodan or AM running around we're fucked though.
>>
>>30058941
So, sending them to Buzz and others?
>>
>>30061014
Buzz and the others are headed towards the lively group, aren't they? I was thinking more like independently keeping track on everyone's condition.
>>
>>30057158
I'm up for this just for the sake of possible end results with a certain explosively inclined person.
>>
>>30061440
>>30057158
I'm wondering if this might not be the best choice. If the Bulwarks are noticeable, and the normal crew don't know jack shit of magic, we might inadvertently make a scene.

Not to mention that no one in here has seen the Mysterious Stranger yet, so that might also cause a scene.
>>
>>30058941
We could still ask him to run a quick diagnostic just for completeness' sake. No sense overlooking the possibility, and the Heartless have already demonstrated they can control machines, what with AUTO and the MagnoCrusher.

>>30062326
That's fair, I did kind of assume that the shield only showed up when actively blocking an attack. Again, might be worth just taking a punch on the chin even without protection for the sake of stymieing any further outbursts. We're in the medical bay, there's literally nowhere better to get injured than here, and you make a good point that our magic might startle some folks if they're not expecting it. He starts interfering with us saving the ship, though, and we're gonna have a problem.

I'm counting on the rest of the group basically being bros, they all sound like decent folks. We should give them all (even Demoman) a fair shake before we jump to any conclusions.
>>
>>30062694

All the more reason to keep Dekulysses out of the equation for now. Especially with the two of them having bad blood.
>>
>>30058842
>>30058881
So, that means that all groups of patients in that particular room are based on youknowwho. And there is a high possibility that some are infected, and more than one person (any of them, even robot is not safe with all Heap bosses and Tron based worlds in KH in general), and we still haven't come up with a way to extract Ooze before it takes control of a person

Suddenly I feel like that our previous "super zero-hero" heartless was just a tiny tip of an iceberg. Brace yourself...
>>
>>30064052
>tip of the iceberg

I may or may not have just marathoned the first season of BNHA when I was designing this encounter.
>>
>>30062694
What do we do if 1ID4 finds out that there's something wrong through the diagnosis? I know we've botched up the plan, bt our original aim was to make sure the crew members didn't suspect there being anything wrong with them.

On the other hand, there's not much we can check with him being a robot: no blood, no organic vitals, nuttin'.
>>
Update from >>30034836:
It hurts so bad. You guys, it's the worst. Second Chance doesn't show up until level 90. These Invisibles are fucking using Ring of Fire on constant stagger, and I think Goofy and Donald have grown tired of me and are actively trying to do anything other than actually attack enemies. I'm basically using summons constantly, because regardless of what my accessories and Keyblade descriptions say, I'm pretty sure enemies don't give a shit about spells that aren't Gravity. I think the thing I'm salty about most though is that landing cancels your spells. Interrupting them by jumping? I could see that. But the number of times Sora wastes precious frames I need for invincibility yelling "Heal!" and then DOESN'T HEAL AFTERWARDS is fucking preposterous.

Whoever designed Final Mix's skill order needs to die in a fire. Might go proud mode on 2.5 FM, but I'll elect for a Keyblade-centric style like Shield, since apparently mage mode is frowned upon.
>>
>>30066804
Magic in 2 has its own problems with the new recharging mp meter. the dick year long dead zone when you run out of magic is prohibitive to a magic central style. even worse is the fact that cure automatically drains all your mp and forces you into a charge state. maybe the wand gives you access to skills that decrease charge time sooner but between the charge time and the fact you could cast maybe 4 spells before triggering it really hurt my mage boner.

that said why would you want to play a magic centric style in a game where valor form exists. also you want critical mode not proud in 2.5FM for the real deal difficulty.
>>
>>30066842
You can always give yourself 10 or more mp hastega to go full mage, made one of my lv1 crit mode runs pretty fun.
>>
>>30066861
>10 mp hastega
how?
>>
>>30066804
>>30066842
I can see why some folks were worried about the whole Staff deal for Anon. That looks like a shit deal for both games.
>>
>>30066879
Codes. It's easy if you're playing on pcsx2, a ps2 emulator, since you can just make a pnach file to activate whenever and whatever you want.
I don't know if it's possible to do on the ps3 version though, since I don't own one, and didn't bother researching.

Gave Donald 200+ AP, 10 mp hastega, a mp hastera, a mp haste, leaf bracer, second chance and once more on my last run, his mp comes back in 1 to 2 seconds. Figured I wouldn't even need potions or cure, but he still fails to save Sora from dying.
>>
>>30067024
>Cheating to make magic playable.
kind of speaks volumes about the wizard play style.
>>
>>30067033
If only mp doesn't take what seems like minutes to charge.
Without cheating, it's only when you've reached the endgame that you could sorta kinda go full wizard, by equipping 4 full bloom+, playing on critical, and driving into master form while using circle of life and ultima keyblade, and that gives a times 4 effect to your mp charge rate.
>>
>>30067077
It really does take till birth by sleep for magic to not be a super gimped choice. You can finally go balls to the wall full wizard in there.
>>
>>30067321
Good morning page 9
>>
>>30067077
Do they give you the item equivalent of Leaf Bracer in 2? I seem to recall that being a thing, especially since I don't think the equivalent exists in 1. If so, it might make Ethers viable for that playstyle. My big problem in 1 (okay, ONE of my big problems) is that navigating the menu mid fight is a bitch and a half, so even if I wanted to wake up Dolan and Gooby with a Mega-Potion, I have to take my eyes off the combat to do so, and when 2 hits slaughters me, that's not a risk I'm willing to take for a method of healing that I can be murdered while using. I have been using Cottages and Tents more often, but I need to be on the other side of the planet from enemies to risk throwing a Mega-Elixir in the heat of battle.
>>
>>30068271
I'm not sure about an item bracer but I know you can at least put items on the shortcut menu and they give you one more shortcut button.
>>
>>30068271
Sadly, there's no item equivalent of leaf bracer.
The menu navigation is something that you can improve as you get used to it after a while. Shortcuts work, but there's only 4 of them for you to use. If you're planning to, I'll advice against using fire in shortcuts, as it's the easiest spell to navigate on the menu.

>cottages and tents
I always forget they're a thing, even though I always buy 10 tents at the start.
>>
>>30068386
Well you really only need 2 spells anyway, magnet and reflect. So that's two shortcuts for items.
>>
>>30068386
I never really got the point of tents and cottages when you can just heal up with magic or a save point.
>>
>>30069920
I personally never used them myself, but I was fairly good at not getting hit back in the day. I also stocked up on Potions and shit when I originally ran through KH1, thanks to the Mystery Goo.
>>
>>30070013
Speaking of mystery goo how much more bullshit is the ultima weapon synthesis in 1.5FM. That shit is ridiculous.
>>
so do we have any front runner bets for infected right now?
>>
>>30072224
It's hard to say without the last group. No one has explicitly complained about headaches or memory loss, so we might need to risk questions if the blood samples don't show anything.
>>
File: talking shit.gif (1MB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
talking shit.gif
1MB, 245x300px
>>30058893
>On second thought maybe its best that they stay behind.
>Ulysses seems like he has too much baggage with the next group.
>And while Tsuyu doesn’t seem to have any baggage her lack of tact might be a problem.
“Okay I think I’ve got enough to go on for now. Ulysses, take these samples back into the nurses office we’ll meet up with you once we get done talking to the last group.”
>Ulysses looks a little crestfallen when you tell him to sit this one out, but he ultimately nods acceptingly and goes to deliver the samples.
>Meanwhile you turn to Tsuyu.
“Well now that you know what’s going on try your best to keep people from panicking while they’re waiting out there.”
>She just blinks at you with her usual expressionless gaze before croaking an affirmative.
>”I’m no counselor but I’ll do my best.”
>She replies before slouching off to assist Mineta with the fortification of the med bay.
>You let yourself out of the room and rejoin Buzz Dan and Spike just as Buzz finishes explaining your cover story to the group.
>”That’s bullshit commander! There’s nothing wrong with us, we should be out there fixing the station!”
>An outburst from a man with wild blond hair immediately punctuates Buzz’s explanation as though he had only barely been able to contain it the entire time Buzz had been talking.
>Clearly this must be the guy.
>”That shitty meteor wouldn’t stand a chance against my explosives and Kirishima could patch the hull in no time!”
>It looks like Kirishima is about to heartily agree with that sentiment before 1ID4 stands up and interjects as his arms flail up and down in stiff repetitive motions.
>”And what exactly do you plan to do about explosive decompression of the impact sight? The meteor may be the only thing holding that section of the station together, how many people will die if you just go and blow it up? I couldn’t accept such a course of action even if you and your accomplices weren’t injured.”
>>
>>30073723
>The Demoman just snarls back at the robot.
>”So what if we’re injured, it’s nothing. Den’ki just got hit in the head when the asteroid hit it’s not exactly life threatening. And even if Kirishima can’t remember how he got hurt before I found him it’s not like he’s forgotten how to do his job.”
>There is a whirring of servos as the robot shakes his head, still adamant in his refusal.
>”That still does nothing to address the decompression issues!”
>Meanwhile a woman in an engineer’s jumpsuit and short brown hair sits in her seat sighing at the heated argument between the robotic space ranger and the other three men.
>They’re too absorbed in their argument for you to get a word in edgewise regarding collecting your blood sample, or in 1ID4’s case recommending a diagnostic check.
>Still there’s at least one person who looks willing to listen to you for the time being.
“So, how long have they been at this?”
>You ask the gravimetrics engineer as you sit down beside her.
>”Ugh, more or less since we’ve gotten here.”
>She groans as she leans back in her chair and stretches.
>”Originally they were just talking repair plans but Victor got all worked up when He saw Ulysses go off with you guys. Started shouting about how we weren’t going to get anything done sitting around talking.”
“Victor?”
>You float the question as the engineer reaches a pause in her story.
>”Victor von Boome. Den’ki and Kirishima have been letting him take the charge on convincing 1ID4, but so far they haven’t really had any luck. They gave it a rest when the commander showed up, but you saw how that worked out.”
>She says with a sigh before resting her head in her hands again.
>>
>>30073736

“They do realize the faster we get these tests done the sooner we can find them places out in the field to help right?”
>You ask as you hold out the hypo gun towards the engineer.
>She in turn quietly rolls up her sleeve and lets you take her sample as she replies.
>”I don’t think it would make a difference. Victor’s always been stubborn.”
>You nod as you remove her vial from the hypo gun and pocket it.
>The question now is, how exactly are you going to defuse this argument the others are having?
>>
>>30073723
>>30073736
>>30073757
That's one hell of a powder keg. Kirishima's immediately a Code Red crew member, though thankfully he's not in critical condition. Den'Ki might be a problem, but I think it might be a red herring, since headaches and hitting your head are rather different.

The question now is how to get Victor to calm down, or at the very least, hold back. Judging from what we've heard:

>Victor became more proactive after Ulysses joined the team.
>Victor will make us his public enemy #1 if we appear to be looking down on him.
>Victor's a heavy shit talker, Dan probably doesn't have the patience for that.
>Victor has a superiority complex.
>Victor doesn't respect authority enough to comply when it goes against his wants.

Given all of this information, how would someone reasonably get Victor to, at the very least, give us blood samples and simmer down?
>>
I have a theory. I think we can piss Victor off so much, that he will loop back around to being complicit. If we walk up to him and tell him to show respect to the commander, that we have to get this sample before he can do anything, and he will do something when the commander gives him permission and not before hand. We may get hit, but it seems the most direct route. And if Victor REALLY wants to start shit, I'm very confident we'll win.
>>
>>30075052
With someone highly likely to be infected nearby? If we're trying to make sure the Necrohearts don't arise from our fellow crewmates, ouright brawling seems to be the worst choice in that regard.
>>
>>30075052
So set dan loose on him? That might be fun.
>>
>>30074918
I'm half tempted to suggest we just get Spike to sneak up and get the sample from Boome whole he's distracted. Tell Vic after that we could stand here all day arguing about what's best, or we can get his sample, analyze it, and get him back in the field. Nobody is sitting around here thumbs planted firmly up asses because it's fun, but it's necessary for safety's sake.

I guess another direction we could go with this is appealing to his superiority complex and pointing out that if he runs off half-cocked like he wants to right now, he stands a real chance of failing his mission. Then someone else would have to go save his sorry ass. (Probably the OTHER self-driven cadet in the group who fancies himself a hero.) Orrrrr he could wait until we're done with the tests, so he doesn't put his squadmates in danger. Besides, his whole plan relies on Kirishima, who we'd like to check on anyway; don't go dragging him out there just because you're in a rush.

>>30075052
The biggest thing will be not letting him run us over in conversation, we shouldn't antagonize him but nothing he does or says changes the facts of the situation.
>>
I wonder if placating Victor's gonna bite us in the ass? If we're not careful, we'll either have him go ballistic or ignore us entirely.
>>
>>30076764
I wonder if he looks up to buzz the way bakugo and deku look up to all might.
>>
Bakugo's a shithead bump
>>
>>30078576
He really takes like 125 chapters to get his fucking act together.
>>
So what I'm seeing here is that you guys are wanting to try and come in hard at Victor and try to get him to see you as an equal before you try and appeal to his sense of perfectionism to get him to chill out. Does that sound about right?
>>
>>30081497

Sounds about right.
>>
>>30081497
I'm pretty down for that.
>>
>>30081497
I guess there's not much way to get through to him without being a little abrasive, but I do wish there were a way to get him to listen to us without having to be a prick. Hopefully he listens to reason before we spend too much time bickering with him.
>>
File: you sure this is wise.gif (794KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
you sure this is wise.gif
794KB, 540x304px
>>30073757
>Buzz is standing there looking confused, like he’s not entirely sure how a responsible adult like himself should handle two grown ass men bickering like children.
>Spike meanwhile is hiding behind the space ranger’s boots all while Dan looks like he’s about ready to tackle the young demolitions expert and take the blood sample by force.
>You can’t help but groan internally as the situation unfolds.
>”You’ve got a grade-A arrogant prick on your hands and he’s going to be a pain in the ass to deal with but you’re not about to let this thing get any further out of hand.
>It should be easy right? All you need to do is show a little back bone and prove that he can’t just walk all over you.
>At least that’s what you tell yourself as you get up from your chair and stomp over to victor where you grab him by the shoulder and spin him around like a top before jabbing him in the solar plexus with a gloved index finger.
“Listen you arrogant shit, do you think we’re just keeping you all here for shits and giggles while the station collapses? NO! We’re doing it because it’s God. Damn. Necessary.”
>You shout punctuating the last three words with a jab in the chest.
“You never stopped to consider, “hey maybe the commander knows more about the situation than me, maybe I should shut my fucking mouth and listen.” Instead you decided you were going to run off half cocked, only to get yourself and your buddies there killed in the process!”
>You shout wheeling around with a sweeping gesture towards Kirishima and Den’ki.
>Victor tries to take back the momentum but you shout over him.
“And let’s not forget your little plan risks destabilizing the already precarious state of the station! Is that really what you want to do? Run off and fail some kind of suicide mission and leave the rest of us to clean up after your mess?”
>You exclaim poking him one more time for good measure before squaring off against the seething demoman.
>>
File: tsundere as fuck.gif (955KB, 540x280px) Image search: [Google]
tsundere as fuck.gif
955KB, 540x280px
>>30082984
>He scowles at you with a crazy look in his eye as a vessel in his eyelid twitches uncontrollably.
>But you stand your ground motionlessly as you keep a withering stony glare fixed on him.
The two of you remain deadlocked for what feels like an eternity before Victor lets loose with a bestial roar and kicks a nearby chair across the room.
>”AAAAAGHHHHHHFUUUCKING FINE! I get it!”
>He shouts before sitting down in a huff as 1ID4, Den’ki and Kirishima watch dumbstruck.
>”I won’t accept anything less than a successful mission so just finish your shitty tests so I can get to work saving this station.”
>He says with a sulky frown, averting his gaze as he rolls back his sleeve and holds out an arm for you to take a blood sample.
>You just nod in reply as you press the hypo gun to his arm and collect the sample the four of you need to get to the bottom of this.
>Kirishima echoes Victor’s sentiments, albeit more politely as you collect his sample while Den’ki seems to be secretly relived that you managed to hold Victor at bay for the time being.
>And with that confrontation out of the way you’ve managed to collect all the blood samples without inciting mass panic and triggering a horrifying transformation in one of the patients.
>You would pat yourself on the back but there’s still one thing that’s bothering you.
“Say 1ID4 before we go get to work there’s something I should ask you.”
>Victor groans.
>”You’re seriously going to waste time talking to the robot? He ain’t even hurt!”
>Buzz leans in from behind you and whispers.
>”I have to agree, it’s not as though he’s at risk.”
>>
File: autistic robot man.jpg (14KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
autistic robot man.jpg
14KB, 220x229px
>>30082996
“It’ll just take a second guys chill. I promise I’m going somewhere with this.”
>You say rolling your eyes as you turn to the two of them.
“The thing is 1ID4, we aren’t really sure how these contaminants interact with electronics. We’ve seen them growing some kind of residue in the corridors and I wanted to make sure you weren’t suffering from any unforeseen side effects. I don’t suppose you could run a quick diagnostic or anything like that?”
>1ID4 gives you a nod his body begins to beep and blink as his diagnostics program spins up.
>”I applaud your caution but I doubt it’ll turn up much of anything, it’s just a particulate cont-“
>1ID4 stops mid-sentence before exclaiming,
>”Well, that’s rather peculiar.”
>”Well what Is it, don’t just leave us in suspense like that.”
>Dan says, glowering at the android as it nods and begins to explain.
>”Well I had expected my filters to have taken a hit, but I’m registering particulate contamination in my coolant and hydraulic systems as well. It’s not causing any particular issues beyond a practically negligible impact on my joint articulation. More concerning is the fact that it got past my filters at all.”
>1ID4 says puzzled as you feel a sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach.

>what are you going to do if it turns out machinery is just as vulnerable to this thing as everyone else.
>Regardless it seems like you’ve wrapped up this last group.
>Any final words of wisdom or encouragement you’d like to share before you depart?
>>
>>30083016
Boop
>>
>>30082984
>>30082996
>>30083016
>tfw it worked

Well shit, guess we really are going for Diplomancer at this rate. Hopefully we didn't make too much of a scene with it, but I think we might have a free pass because it was Victor.

1ID4's is concerning, but if he is infected, then wouldn't he technically be the easiest to fix? All we'd have to do is safely remove his main core and take care of the body. Then it'd be as simple as making a new body for him.

As for final words of wisdom or encouragement, I think it might make everyone happier if we confirm that this was the last group of samples, and now all that's left is the testing phase. Especially for a impatient shithead like Victor, that might keep him from seething too much.
>>
>>30083895
This was actually another really close roll for you socially, you beat Victor's charisma save by one.
>>
>>30084059
I get the feeling that this might be a reccuring theme on our persuasions. Still, the two close calls are for the two most bullheaded people here.

You know, besides Dan.
>>
>>30084132
At least it wasn't a literal tied roll like notdeku. You actually had a pretty healthy lead on the dice. it's just that while victor has zero social skill proficiencies outside of intimidate he does have proficiency with charisma saves thanks to his stubborn nature. That resistance to social manipulation turned an 11v14 on the dice into a 16v17.
>>
>>30084891
And one more
>>
>>30088764
Fuck that shit senpai. I haven't wated 13 years and watched two episodes of Jack slinging his spaghetti around for a fucking downer ending.
>>
Page 10, what are you doing here?
>>
Firstly we should tell them we're almost done, and secondly we should probably see if there's somewhere that 1ID4 can hook himself up to clean that shit out safely. Because right now he sounds like a walking Heartless colony.
>>
>>30088764
Personally I'm predicting Aku destroying the sword before he orders Ashi to kill Jack. Then Ashi's journey flashes before her eyes and she throws off Aku's control as she forges a magic sword of her own and destroys Aku.

My money is also on the Scottsman and his army of thicc daughters interfering in some way to help jack.
>>
One more bump for the night.
>>
I don't want to get all blog posty on you guys but it's been a shit kind of day today. Unfortunately blood tests to see just who has the darkness aids will have to wait till tomorrow.
>>
>>30092616
Time to make bets who is tainted by darkness... quite literally

Nearly finished with most of my not related to thread collabs including Elizabeth pon for cyoa discussions thread, and probably will try to sketch pics about previous worlds, but until then two questions to everyone:

Is there anything you want to request?

I thought about stylizing all "new" heartless in KHuX style, to uniy their designs and make it easier or Yen to put them on minimaps. Should I do that with all heartless an bosses that we've met before too?
>>
>>30092995
I think the khux minis would be a fun thing to have for sure
>>
>>30092995
Speaking of Khux I was surprised when the shitty dual blades from days made a return. I had thought we'd seen the last of those guys.

Anyway as far as things I'd like to see I think the big finish on the first anti hero fight was pretty rad.
>>
>>30092995
I wonder what would count as a boss in that sense. First Hero fight, definitely, might be cool to see the standoff between Anon and AUTO and the first Necroheart fight with the Lieutenant.
>>
>>30094094
I'd like to see the magnocrusher personally. Or at least the magnet dropping the corpse of lightning McQueen on us
>>
>>30092995
I mean, we just met somewhere close to 15 new characters, so... Maybe your top 3 characters from the Space Cadets? I'd elect for Den'ki, Tsuyu, or Comms bro, for maximum alien, but whoever you feel most inclined towards really.
>>
>>30094806
Apart from being particularly tall NotShoji is actually just a garden variety human.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 237x237px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 237x237px
>>30094806
>>30094832
Unless of course you mean notkouda in which case yeah he's alien as hell.
>>
>>30094832
Huh. I guess I got it in my head that he was like, head brushing the second story ceiling tall, rather than just Jordan tall. Eh, Totally Not Kouda would work fine too, I'm down to see me some aliens in general.
>>
>>30095296
The full list of aliens is
NotTodoroki
NotKoda
NotTsuyu
NotTokoyami
NotMineta
NotKaminari
And
NotMina

1ID4 is in his own category as a robot but I'd call him more human than alien as he was created by humans and, generally speaking, made in their image.
>>
I know this might be conspiratorial, but perhaps we can get a sample from Mina as well. She's the only one we haven't really checked.
>>
Throwing out an anouncement for this weekend. I'll be heading up to Acen Thursday through Sunday so my opportunity to write this weekend is going to be unusually limited.

That said if anyone else is attending I'd be happy to put a meetup together and hang out with you guys for a while.
>>
File: IMG_0204.jpg (20KB, 333x187px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0204.jpg
20KB, 333x187px
>>30096304
>unusually limited

Enjoy your break, boss.
>>
>>30095938
Oh yeah, definitely. We should check ourselves and the rest of the party, as well; we did technically go unconscious when the collision happened, right? Plus when we went by the comms hall there was that airborne junk. If anything, assuming Mina didn't leave the nurse's office between the collision and now, she would probably be a good baseline for what totally healthy looks like.
>>
>>30096398
Even if our party and Mina are clean, at least we'll have not tainted samples of blood to compare
>>
>>30096398
I would have assumed that someone would have turned already with all the stress of the bridge, DST, and space puzzles.

Though it does raise a question: if we're infected, how would we trigger it?
>>
>>30097594
Well, we only are really going off of a theory at this point, we don't know for sure that stress is the trigger. We guessed that based on the Zurg Inflator's reaction. It could be exposure to the keyblade, or extensive physical damage, or maybe the NecroMorphs are sentient and it's when they feel threatened. The only things we know for sure are:

1) people don't need to be at 0hp for the NecroMorph to take over
2) they are weak to light
3) the host doesn't need to be conscious or alive for it to possess them

Everything else is conjecture from us. Our goal of keeping people calm helps us maintain status quo long enough to evaluate the samples and learn more. We can revise our theory as more data comes in, though, now that we know machines can get "infected". That alone is interesting, I wonder if we can swap 1ID4's chassis out and try to trigger it with no danger to him, or whether it's tied to his processor.
>>
>>30098624
This leads to an interesting question. If the contamination doesn't effect his processor can 1ID4 even be turned at all? Since he doesn't have the same feedback that may trigger a transformation in a meat body emotion triggered transformation may be entirely impossible for him.
>>
>>30096304
Acen? What's that boss?
>>
>>30099017
Big anime convention in Chicago.
>>
>>30099017
>>30099049
Not just a big convention, the third largest Anime convention in North America. It's going to be pretty crazy.
>>
File: you've angred the sexy alien.jpg (294KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
you've angred the sexy alien.jpg
294KB, 600x600px
>>30083016
>Now that you think about it maybe saying something before you jet wouldn’t be a bad idea.
“I know this is a frustrating situation to be in, and we appreciate you putting up with the delays we’re imposing on you. If it’s any consolation you all are the last group we needed samples from. All we need to do now is run a few tests before we can clear you for field work again.”
>Victor huffs derisively but, thankfully, remains in his chair.
>The others nod understandingly as Ulysses’ crush smiles at the four of you and tells you that they’ll be here waiting for the good news.
>You thank them again but as you turn to walk away one final thought occurs to you.
>You look at 1ID4’s sample before turning back to face the robot.
“We have no idea what kind of long term effect this contaminant will have on your system. I know you said you aren’t experiencing any problems but it might be best to flush your system now if you have the means.”
>You say shanking his sample vials to emphasize the point.
>1ID4 quietly clicks and whirs as he considers your suggestion.
>”That would likely be prudent but unfortunately it will need to wait until your tests conclude. Only the engineering deck and my personal quarters are equipped for such a procedure.”
>You nod understandingly and tell him not to worry about it but a knot forms in your gut as you tack on a fake smile.
>That’s one simple solution shot down in flames.
>Hopefully you can come up with one that doesn’t end in you fighting yet another heartless infused machine.
>You try to shake the thought of 1ID4 stomping around the medical bay like a bad terminator knockoff as the four of you slip back into Mina’s office to find Ulysses waiting for you.
>Unfortunately he isn’t the only one waiting for you.
>Mina is there as well tapping her foot angrily.
>” I thought I told you to just check their condition. What exactly do you think you’re doing to my patients commander?”
>>
>>30099678
>Buzz looks back and forth between you and spike nervously hoping one of you are ready to leap to the rescue with a quick bluff.
>To your mutual surprise Dan steps forward with a groan as he snatches the hypo gun out of your hand.
>”We needed to screen your patients for a infection that will ravage this med bay if we don’t do something. Details later, blood sample now.”
>Dan barks tersely as he stomps up to the pink nurse and presses the hypo gun to her arm, collecting a sample while she’s too stunned to speak.
>He turns around and pulls a quick sample from himself before throwing the hypo gun back to you.
>”Oh we should check ourselves too by the way.”
>He says while you just stare at him and your jaw does its level best to hit the floor.
“What the hell happened to subtlety man?”
>You groan as you take your own sample then passing the gun to Buzz who crouches down to collect spike’s blood sample before collecting his own.
>”1. subtlety is boring. 2. We’re probably going to need her expertise. 3. She hasn’t left the med bay, if she’s infected we’re probably fucked anyway.
“That’s actually surprisingly well thought out for you.”
>You say after you finally manage to pull your jaw off the floor.
>”Thank you, I try.”
>Dan says with a look of smug satisfaction before he does a mental double take and shouts.
>”Hey what do you mean ‘for you’”
>You just ignore the big guy and turn your attention to the nurse.
“Nurse Mina, Can you get a blood sample from the man we brought in please? I think we’re going to need it as a control.”
>Mina furls her eyebrows at the four of you as puffing out her cheeks angrily but she finally agrees.
>”But when I get back I want to know exactly what’s going on.”
>She says stomping off with the hypo gun.
>While you wait for her to return the four of you sort the blood into groups, one for each group out in the foyer as well as one for the four of you plus Mina.
>>
>>30099686
>Ulysses proves exceptionally helpful sorting each name and vial into its proper place, although he remains awkwardly silent throughout.

>Maybe you ought to say something to him as you’re getting things set up.

>But what should you talk about?

>That Cute Girl.
>His history with Victor.
>Something else.
>>
>>30099697
If we talk about his crush we should be telling him that tsuyu is way cuter and he should be persuing her instead.
>>
File: Matchmaking dressmaker.png (167KB, 770x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Matchmaking dressmaker.png
167KB, 770x1024px
>>30099740
Isn't that Rarity's job to make obvious for everyone around couples finally find each other? Do not take her job
>>
>>30099740
That is not a can of worms we should ever open. Respect Ulysses's tastes, regardless of their shit factor.

>>30099697
Personally, I wouldn't mind hearing about his history with Victor. Obviously he has some baggage with him, but perhaps we might be able to smooth some things.

Also, is jabbing ourselves with the hypo gun that took the blood of the infected crewmates sanitary?
>>
>>30100152
I assume it uses a highly sophisticated system of self cleaning instruments after use.
Specifically im talking about the thing people developed using a horse's anus
>>
>>30101190
I think we're looking at something more like a magazine of hypodermic needle's that generate their own storage vial and then eject with the sample
>>
File: Overdose_1st_person_RED.png (107KB, 444x383px) Image search: [Google]
Overdose_1st_person_RED.png
107KB, 444x383px
>>30101984
So, this but without firing the whole syringe out of the end?
>>
>>30102403
More or less. Like instead of firing the syringe it ejects the filled syringe out the back like a spent shotgun shell
>>
>>30099941
>Rarity's job
You know we do have a direct line to her with buzz's communicator.
Maybe we should get her involved.
>>
>>30103016
Is she gonna sleep with them?
>>
>>30103016
If I know my shonen anime, it'll be another 600 chapters before either of them admits they like each other; best to let them proceed at their own pace. I'm more interested in how Ulysses and Vic got going on their mutual distaste.
>>
Here's hoping this blood sample plan actually works. After the dreadful headaches of Ulysses and Victor, we better make progress.
>>
>>30105136
As much as if like to hear the juicy gossip involved I can't help but wonder if it isn't something else bothering Ulysses right now. Maybe we should take option c and just ask what's eating him
>>
Awaken my masters
>>
So are Oozes Pure or Artificial Heartless?
>>
>>30108906
That's a pretty good question. The necroheart form seems to develop some kind of crest but I'd say the natural form of the oozes themselves are a species of natural heartless.
>>
>>30108939
Does it even work that way? Can a natural heartless become an emblem heartless?
>>
>>30066804
DESCEND HEARTLESS ANGEL
DESCEND HEARTLESS ANGEL
DESCEND HEARTLESS ANGEL
OUT OF MY WAY
DESCEND HEARTLESS ANGEL

Guess whose theme music I'm getting tired of? I think the worst part is that if I ever miss the window for stopping Heartless Angel, he finishes me with a sword slap to the ass instead of a cool flashy move.
>>
>>30109753
Standard shadows don't posses a sigil despite being a formed entity and in the first visit to traverse town we see evidence that the heartless gain strength from absorbing hearts like its food.
Honestly the only question I have is whether the heartless grow stronger based on the number of hearts "eaten" or the type/strength of heart taken from the host
>>
>>30109852
KH1's Sephiroth's silly with his difficulty. I found the KH2 fight more reasonable.
>>
>>30110043
Kh1 sephiroth is cheap as fuck
>>
>>30109852
If you can't get to him in time, use strike raid immediately when you hear that. You might have to time using an item if you're out of mp though.
>>
>>30109852
Hm... what do you think, will we get in cyoa an extra boss strong like him, or literally him, and will Yen allow us many retries to beat it? (like in KH1 it was just a part of arena battle that you could retry any time, instead of KH2 real fight "to the death and keyblade" with him)

My bet it will be a Davenport pon.
I'm not sorry
>>
>>30111174
>tfw there's still no art of sexy sofa and/or quill keyblade wielding pone
What if he joins the party once we beat him?
>>
>>30111231
>still no art
Should I for lulz?...
>>
>>30111256
Yes, please. Would it be epic?
>>
>>30111231
We would have to make one hell of a roll to convince such an obsessive personality.
>>
>>30111739
Those diplomacy skills might help with that.
>>
Hopefully AUTO's keeping himself safe. Shit will not be fun if we have to save him.
>>
well guys I'm on my way up to Chicago about to blow all my money on weeb shit and liquor. If we get any updates they're probably going to be an odd mix of Alchohol fuled and sleep deprived. Odds are I won't have anything till Monday though.

So my question to you is do you want me to throw up a new thread to shitpost in from the con, or would you rather I just wait to post a new one when I have content to post with it?
>>
>>30113787
I can keep the thread bumped with KH1.5+2.5 rants and observations. Might also try to come up with yet more notebook page doodles? So, it wouldn't be completely filled with ghost bumps. Up to you, though you know we'll want a report, either throughout or at the end, of all the erotic Sumerian pictographs you buy.
>>
>>30113787
If you make a thread with no extra content for 4-5 days, it'll probably be a wasteland of occasional shitposts. If you let it die until you have new content, there's the chance that it'll take a while for everyone to find the thread again.

Essentially, it depends on if you want it a zombie or a bitch to find.
>>
>>30114793
Well I don't really want to leave a zombie thread with no content floating around the board but I'd still like to shitpost with you guys.

I'm not too worried about the thread being hard to find. I have forevermore inverse morning at the top of each thread it shouldn't be too hard to find with a ctrl f on the catalog
>>
>>30115434
It wouldn't be so bad if we could get an extra KH green to start running while we wait.
>>
>>30116984
I'm pretty sure I remember someone being interested in writing some side stories
>>
>>30117371
I'll see if I can't think of some things after class.
>>
>>30119268
I look forward to seeing what you come up with
>>
>>30119268
Alright, I think I have something that'll last the weekend. Just a few questions before I start:

>Which do you choose: Sword, Shield, or Wand?
>Which do you discard: Sword, Shield, or Wand?
>Which 2 spells do you want: Fire, Blizzard, and/or Thunder?
>Which Spellcraft do you want: Bulwark, Blade, or Shroud?
>>
>>30121398
Take Shield, drop Staff.
Fire and Thunder spells, Blade spellcraft.
>>
File: sora donald and goofy.jpg (340KB, 873x766px) Image search: [Google]
sora donald and goofy.jpg
340KB, 873x766px
>>30121398
>>30119268
>You are Sora, wielder of the mysterious weapon known as the Keyblade.
>Originally from the Destiny Islands, the forces of darkness forced you from your home, where you found your two closest companions:
>Donald, a potent Royal Wizard with short patience, and a temper to match it.
>You have butted heads with him in the past, but when your backs are against the wall, he'll protect himself and his allies with the arcane arts.
>Then there is Goofy, Captain of the Royal Guard, a lovable oaf with a body of iron.
>While not the brightest lamp in the group, he's determined to keep you and Donald behind his shield, weathering the blows of the enemy and returning them in kind.

>And currently, the three of you are flying through the void of space, gunning down Heartless ships in a bid to make it to the next world.
>"Hey, guys, I think we're here!"
>Goofy points past the remains of the last Heartless ship at the rapidly approaching dot.
>As the ship draws nearer, a world of greens, purples and blues shows up on the visor.
>"Looks like this is the next place. Sora, get ready to- Woah!"
>Donald cuts himself midsentence as two massive orbs rotate around the world, before stopping in opposite locations.
"What was that?"
>"It looks like a sun and moon, but those shouldn't be anywhere close to that planet!"
>"Gawrsh, what do we do now?"
>You look closer at the readings: the scans showing life is indeed surviving on the world.
"Whatever it is, it looks like it's not life-threatening. We should check it out!"
>Donald grumbles as he looks at the readings as well.
>"Fine. Doesn't look like our normal forms are gonna cut it, though. There isn't much life down there that looks like us."
>"But Donald, you and I never fit in wherever we go."
>"That's not the point! Sora would stick out way more than us here, so we'll need to change to fit in."
>Your eyes light up and you sport a grin, eager to see what this world holds.
"Sounds good to me, let's land!"
>>
File: Pone Sora.png (113KB, 774x961px) Image search: [Google]
Pone Sora.png
113KB, 774x961px
>>30122557
>The three of you step out into the new world, a gentle breeze carrying its way through the field you ended up in.
>Although, stepping might not be the appropriate word, your new horse form's four legs wobbling as you try to figure out how to properly balance on them.
"This feels pretty weird, not having hands. I'm liking the wings, though."
>You flex your new wings on your back, feeling rather large with them out.
>"Gawrsh, Sora, you and Donald sure are tiny here."
>Donald rolls his eyes as he goes onto his hindlegs, displaying his outstretched size as a griffon.
>"We're not tiny, Goofy, you're huge."
>"Guess you're right. Hyuck!"
>The big, lumbering dog that is Goofy's new form chuckles and looks around the field of corn and trees you were left in.
>"But where do ya suppose we are now? Doesn't looks like anyone's home."
>Finally being able to stand firmly with your new hooves, you notice a large, red barnhouse in the distance.
"It looks like we're in someone's farm. Look at that barnhouse: it looks like there's people living nearby."
>"Let's go check it out, then!"
>With a new goal in front of you, the three of you make your way towards what was hopefully civilization.

>You are Applejack, proud apple farmer in a long line of apple farmers.
>You're also the Element of Honesty, but that wasn't nearly as important.
>The time looked to be Way Too Early O'Clock, not even the crickets were awake at this hour.
>However, judging by the faint sound of conversation outside, it would appear that someone was indeed awake.
>A group of someones that you didn't invite.
>You softly knocked on your brother's door, a solid thud and a few steps follow as he drowsily opens the door.
>"Eeyup?"
"Sorry, Big Mac, I know it's early. Thing is that Ah heard some folks talking outside that I don't think are here for a Family Reunion."
>"Nope."
"Get yourself awake, and meet me downstairs. Looks like we need to teach some varmints the definition of 'private property'.
>>
File: Applejack_angry_S4E13.png (340KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Applejack_angry_S4E13.png
340KB, 1280x720px
>>30122570
>You are Sora, no?
>You're pretty sure you are, as the lull of the walk killed the conversation as the barnhouse drew closer.
>"Look, guys, there's some ponies heading this way!"
>Goofy points a gargantuan finger towards two ponies,
>Without wings, you note sadly,
>Heading towards the three of you, rope in hand, or mouth.
>The big, red one doesn't seem to be much else but tired, his face betraying little emotion.
>The shorter one with the hat, however, was glaring murder at you like you insulted her mother.
>Great first impressions, to say the least.

>You are Applejack, and it looks like your ears weren't tricking you.
>An extremely odd assortment of characters were slowly walking towards your house from the seasonal corn yards.
>A white griffon, a towering, black Diamond Dog, and a tan pegasus with unnaturally spiky hair, all walking with intent, as if they were planning something.
>You bite harder on the rope in your mouth.
>You don't know what these varmint are up to at this hour, but you're not going to let them harm you or your family.
>Clearing your throat, you address the thugs.

>"Howdy there, partners. My name is Applejack, and you're trespassing on Apple property."
>For such a warm welcome as "Howdy" implies, you can tell there's venom behind the words as the hat pony glares at you.
>"You'd best explain yourselves before Ah buck your sorry behinds to Twilight."
>Clearly there is a misunderstanding here, and you, Donald, and Goofy are somewhere you're not supposed to be.
>You wrack your brain, searching for a solution to this mess.
>>
>>30122577
Well whatever we do we gotta protect the world order.
>>
>>30122577
"We surrender!"
>Raise hands/paws/hooves in defeat. Make a big ruckus of it too
>>
>>30122577
donald es gryphon. Maybe now he won't die all the fucking time.

Also claim to be lost while on journey from far away kingdom
>>
File: blankflankfilly.png (245KB, 2248x2880px) Image search: [Google]
blankflankfilly.png
245KB, 2248x2880px
>>30122577
>Goofy raises his hands up in defense.
>"We surrender!"
>"Goofy!"
>Donald punches his side, attempting to silence him before he says something that'll make the situation worse.
>Thankfully, you think you've found an explanation that will help while keeping the world order.
"What my friend meant to say was that we're travellers from... a far off kingdom. We didn't know this was your property, and we'll leave. Sorry 'bout that."
>You give a sheepish smile and rub the back of your head, the explanation a raher solid one, given the circumstances.
>Applejack stares at the three of you, distrust still there, but nowhere near the violent levels from before.
>"Well, if you fellers weren't here on purpose, Ah suppose we can let you go. Right, Big Mac?"
>The large, red pony next to her simply nods.
>"Eeyup."
>"Still, y'all really should know better than to wander around in crop fields. Not a good first impression-"
>"Applejack?"
>A more distinctly high-pitched voice comes from behind the two farm ponies, coming from a young yellow pony with a red mane.
>The filly comes out from behind the two as she looks at all of you with piqued interest.

>You've been Applejack your entire life, and that won't change for a long while.
>And these three fellers have to be some of the oddest around.
>The diamond dog, apparently named Goofy, flat out surrendered for a moment, with his griffon companion trying to keep him quiet.
>Then the pegasus explained that the three of them weren't from around here.
>That much was apparent regardless, but they don't seem like bad folk.
>"Applejack?"
>A familiar voice interrupts you as you turn around and find Applebloom looking at your uninvited guests.
"Applebloom? What are you doing up so early?"
>The filly trots past you too take a closer look.
>"Ah noticed you two talking earlier and decided to follow you."
>After a short while of examination, Applebloom begins to beam at the three of them.
>"Howdy! What's your names?"
>>
File: +10 charisma modifier.png (167KB, 840x1024px) Image search: [Google]
+10 charisma modifier.png
167KB, 840x1024px
>>30125425
"My name is Sora."
>"I'm Donald."
>"The name's Goofy!"
>The filly known as Applebloom nods.
>"Sora, Donald, and Goofy, huh? Sounds catchy."
>She turns to Applejack.
>"Can they stay for breakfast. Please?"
>Applejack's serious face falters a little as the filly pulls off a mean puppy dog face.
>"A-Ah don't know..."
>"Pleeaase?"
>"What do you think, Big Mac? Should we?"
>Big Mac ponders the dilemma for a while, then nods.
>"Eeyup."
>A slight grin betrays her, as Applejack walks over to you.
>"Well, it would be rude not to offer hospitality to our guests. Even if they come at ungodly hours."
>She extends a hoof to you, which you manage to grab for a solid shake.
>"Nice to meetcha, Sora."
"Likewise, Applejack."

>As it turned out, the barnhouse was nearby the actual house where the Apples, as you found out, reside.
>While a rather roomy place, it was clearly designed for ponies in mind, as Goofy stands around awkwardly, and Donald is lying on the ground like a cat, less by choice and more by the lack of suitable furniture.
>You managed to hit the transformation jackpot, relaxing on a chair as your stomach growls.
"Guess it has been a while since we've had actual food."
>"You're right. These Apple folk sure are nice too, offerin' to feed us and all."
>"Not like you helped, Goofy."
>Donald grumbles once more as he looks at the three of you.
>"Still, this seems like an interesting world, considering the transformations. Goofy stands out way more just by walking on two legs."
"And it doesn't look like all ponies here have wings, so we might actually be sticking out much more than we expected."
>As the three of you are talking amongst each other, Applejack and Applebloom exit the kitchen with friendlier faces than outside.
>"Breakfast is ready, fellas. Come on in!"
>>
File: that pony sure loves her apples.png (731KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
that pony sure loves her apples.png
731KB, 1280x720px
>>30125453
>Breakfast, as well as the names of the ponies you've met so far, give you an omen of future happenings.
>Apple fritters, apple pie, apple scones, soft apple cider...
"I guess if you're good at something, you might as well go the whole mile."
>"Come on, Sora, don't be like that. This stuff's delicious!"
>Goofy says in between mouthfuls as he digs into his apple mountain.
>"Glad to see even diamond dogs can appreciate some good ol' apple byproducts. Feel free to help yourself to more."
>So Goofy's a diamond dog, whatever that means.
>As everyone enjoys an earlier breakfast, an elderly green mare makes her way to the table.
>"Well now, who're these young folks? Friends of yers, Applejack?"
>"Just some early morning guests, Granny. From a far off kingdom, if I recall."
>"Eh? A Griffon King? You sure make a lot of friends in high places."
>Donald turns confused, looking at Granny like she lost her marbles.
>"Don't mind her, Donald. Granny has a bad ear sometimes."
>"Whatever. So, Applejack, where are we?"
>"You're on Sweet Aple Acres, just off of Ponyville."
>Donald lets out an exasperated sigh.
>"A horse pun, great."
"You mentioned a Twilight earlier. Is she a friend of yours?"
>"Yep, she's Princess Celestia's student and a good friend to me."
>Goofy halts his eating and joins in on the conversation.
>"Princess?"
>Applejack gives him a deadpan look.
>"You know, the Princess? Most powerful pony in Equestria? Moves the sun?"
>So that explains the oddly close movements.
"Don't mind Goofy, he probably just forgot, right?"
>"Uh, yeah, just forgot. Hyuck!"
>"Uh huh..."
>>
File: Shadow_KH.png (763KB, 345x565px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow_KH.png
763KB, 345x565px
>>30125487
>Applebloom is the first to finish as she goes outside, leaving the rest of the Apple Family and you to talk.
"Would it be alright for you to introduce us to Twilight? I think she miht be able to help us with our problem."
>Applejack looks at you inquisitively.
>"Problem?"
>"We're looking for something to protect this place from threats."
>"That's an odd thing to look for. Mind explaining why you'd need tha-"
>"A-Aahhh!"
>Applebloom's panicked voice rings through the house, as you, Donald, Goofy, and Applejack rush outside.
>Just in time too, as a familiar trio of shadowy gremlins and a janky armored one are closing in on the terrified filly.
"Applebloom!"
>The group rushes to block the Heartless from Applebloom as Applejack turns around.
>"Get back inside, Applebloom! We'll deal with this!"
>The frightened filly nods as she runs back inside, Applejack preparing her rope as your Keyblade forms in your mouth and Donald and Goofy grab their weapons.
>"So you can fight?"
"We've had past experiences."
>"Let's get to it, then."

Battle 1: Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Applejack VS 3 Shadows and 1 Soldier

GO!
>>
It'll take a while to make full-fledged Character sheets, but here's the general stats for each character:

>Sora

>13/13 HP
>40/40 MP

>Strength: 14 (+2)
>Dexterity: 14 (+2)
>Constitution: 16 (+3)
>Intelligence: 12 (+1)
>Wisdom: 12 (+1)
>Charisma: 16 (+3)

>Skills: Fire (2d6+int modifier), Thunder (2d6+int modifier), Blade (Allows for Strength or Dexterity Modifier to replace Intelligence Modifier), Dodge Roll (+2 to AC against enemies in line of sight), Slapshot (increased Crit chance), Charisma modifier added to AC

>Donald

>6/6 HP
>60/60 MP

>Strength: 8 (-1)
>Dexterity: 8 (-1)
>Constitution: 11 (0)
>Intelligence: 18 (+4)
>Wisdom: 16 (+3)
>Charisma: 11 (0)

>Skills: Blizzard (2d6+int modifier), Thunder (2d6+int modifier), Cure (1d6+int modifier), Bulwark (Creates a shield worth 8 HP that protects the target from attacks. Strong/weak to opposing elements), Half MP Cost

>Goofy

>14/14 HP
>30/30 MP

>Strength: 11 (0)
>Dexterity: 13 (+1)
>Constitution: 18 (+4)
>Intelligence: 8 (-1)
>Wisdom: 8 (-1)
>Charisma: 14 (+2)

>Skills: Provoke (increases threat to nearby targets, making it more likely he'll be targeted. Helicopter (Aerial attack that hits up to three times in a straight 15-foot (three square) line), Shield Toss (1d8+dex modifier, can stun target), Charisma modifier added to AC

Applejack, as a guest, has unknown values, but has a buck and a lasso to bind opponents and swing them around.
>>
File: 1487014188859.png (1MB, 1920x1302px) Image search: [Google]
1487014188859.png
1MB, 1920x1302px
Time to crash this thread for the next one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fJmIhTRcrQ
>>
File: 1484226032623.png (1MB, 1024x788px) Image search: [Google]
1484226032623.png
1MB, 1024x788px
>>30126843
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-sqkjyR-cQ
>>
File: 1484121466807.png (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484121466807.png
1MB, 1280x1024px
>>30126865
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOuBxDJKolM
>>
New thread: >>30127592

>And now, for something completely different.
Thread posts: 489
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.