[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

episode sticky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: ITsupport.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
ITsupport.gif
1MB, 400x225px
One thing that bothers me is that we didn't get an episode sticky last time and it was a premiere - no less.
It would be pretty fucking bad to stop getting our episode stickies. Can we do something about that?
/qa/ seems to be completely dead. Does contacting Mods via IRC works? What's their IRC anyway?
It doesn't take much work to put up a sticky. We had a based mod last season, maybe we can talk things out with the current ones.
>>
>>29889642
yes, IRC works.
>>
>>29889642
The Mods stopped caring about this board a long time ago.So I wouldn't hold your breath.
>>
>>29889642
They hate us. Why would they do anything to make us happy?
>>
>>29889805
>They hate us. Why would they do anything to make us happy?
Because it takes close to no effort and makes a bunch of people they hate less likely to leak their bullshit onto other boards.
>>
>>29889642
I wasn't here for that so I had no idea we didn't get a sticky. That's pretty concerning.

>>29889805
We've always had stickies for new episodes. There's no reason they should have stopped.
>>
I've tried contacting every mod that was currently in chat as well as asking in the public channel, but no replies so far. People might be just sleeping though.
>>
>>29889817
Again with the threats. Do you want everyone to really fuck you deep in the ass?

Your commie-tier fetish generals are nothing compared to getting treated lower than furfags, 24/7 by sadistic mods.
>>
>>29891067
>Again with the threats.
Are you retarded, anon? Genuine question here.
>>
>>29891077
>Genuine
"A short ironic question meant to tease and deride his opposition".

I don't talk to disrespectful goat fuckers who don't appreciate what they have.
>>
>>29891124
So you are retarded. I will explain then.

No one is threating anyone. The question "why would they do that if they don't like us?" was asked.What you're stupidly addressing is the response to that question. The response is based on the fact /mlp/ is a containment board dedicated solely to the purpose of separating the ponies from the rest of the site. Hence satisfying the minimal needs of the people on the said containment board so they'll stay on that board is in the interests of the site's moderation.
Not to mention, /mlp/ had weekly episode stickies since its creation. That's what we "have" and what we are supposed to "appreciate".

Do you understand now? It'll be harder for me to explain it even simpler.
>>
File: b8c.gif (2MB, 662x600px) Image search: [Google]
b8c.gif
2MB, 662x600px
>all the pointless shitflinging
>>
File: large.jpg (167KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
167KB, 1280x720px
>>29891156
So you are capable of some thought, you autists aren't as lacking in cognitive skills as you let on. The problem is that you're smug insulting assholes who put in the bare minimum effort in a post, just like your executive Mike Vogel over at Hasbro Studios.

A containment board is one step away from a prison board. You're lucky they haven't thrown the board away in which you're locked.
The mod's interests would be to get you off 4chan and somewhere else like 8ch.
But they keep insisting on putting the bare minimum effort on your board.

Normally boards like /biz/ /mlp/, /vg/, /qst/ should not exist and be permanently forbidden. Just like /fur/.

You're basically a prisoner asking for rights, when in fact you should be asking in humility "how can I die faster, help you get rid of me, end me" which at one point it was true, most horsefuckers back in 2014 would have wanted the board removed. Hel leveryone begged for /fur/ 2.0 when the board was created in february 2012. They knew that it was going to be shit /b/ with ponies or like /co/'s general said: an ocean of piss.

But it seems like being ignored is a much, much more tiresome, depressing, cringeworthy and painful experience than having your board handled 24/7 by a tyrant. Similar to communism, really. Most eastern europe countries are garbage because of their population, not because of their governing states. Similar case to internet communities coupled with shit systems.
>>
>>29891236
>you are
What are you doing here, then? If you aren't one of us, maybe you should just get the fuck out of here? Or, I don't know, don't interfere in things that don't concern you?

We used to have a sticky. We didn't get a sticky this time. That's all.

And, holy shit, go fuck yourself, you pathetic degenerate with too much excessive free time and too little brains to use them. Just your manner of speech shows how miserably self-conscious you are.
"Disrespectful", my ass.
>>
Well, asking mods resulted in a reply:
"If you used to have this sticky every time, maybe it's safe to assume someone just forgot?"

So, I assume there weren't big changes in the moderation crew and they really just forgot about it or were too busy with Easter.

We should explicitly ask for a sticky on IRC next time if we don't get one in time.
>>
>>29889642
Maybe now you'll understand that no one gives a shit about this board nor anyone on it. The only moderation there is exists to ruin any fun that happens to appear.

We're on our own.
>>
>>29891455
So if 30 minutes before an episode if we don't have a sticky then?
I think on average they've been 45 minutes early.
>>
>>29891471
45? I actually don't remember "the average" but I remember quite a few appearing like 15 minutes prior to the episode. So IMO if we don't have a sticky like 10 minutes before the episode - we should ask for one. By that time there should be some thread already so we can just ask to sticky it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.