[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Absolute State of Season 7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

>Great Celestia and Twilight ep
>FINALLY an ep with Celestia as a major focus
>Twilight actually has personality again
>another good Glim Glam and Trixie ep
>best premiere, second only to RoH
>Joanna Lewis and Kristine Songco eps
>they're now the story editors
>faith in S7 restored
I was extremely pessimistic about S7 and although the next couple of episodes could still be stinkers I'm remarkably more hopeful with these two at the helm. The episodes are more mature like recent episodes, but have some of that nuanced charm of S1 again. THE ABSOLUTE MADWOMEN
>>
>watching the show
>>
File: rd_by_gianghanez2880-daxof4n.png (2MB, 1685x1600px) Image search: [Google]
rd_by_gianghanez2880-daxof4n.png
2MB, 1685x1600px
HYPE
>>
>>29888338
Hello Jim.
>>
File: 1479854177215.png (324KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479854177215.png
324KB, 720x960px
>>29888338
I wouldn't say S1 charm but holy shit I was surprised how some moments resonated with me. Watched both episodes with a giant smile like I used to back in the day.
But it's too early to judge, Anon. These episode were pretty original and this week we'll have two rehashes in one - Lesson Zero with Baby Cakes. It's then we will know the actual state of affairs. Can they really breathe new life into the old concepts? It's gonna decide what to expect from the rest of the season.
>>
>>29888338
>best premiere
Now, now, easy there.

It was good, but the premiere was around S4 and S6 levels - it was decent and it has done its work, but it wasn't that amazing. Season 5 had a better opener.

Aside from that, I agree. I enjoyed the season premiere and I have a good feeling about our new story editors.
>>
>>29888338
>>29888533
Would I be able to follow the episodes if I haven't watched since S4? Started getting sick of the show midway through S3 and couldn't watch it anymore after a while. Last thing I remember was Twilight's /comfy/ house turned into a giant hideous crystal castle. Anything else I need to know?
>>
File: big-jim-miller-3.01.jpg (18KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
big-jim-miller-3.01.jpg
18KB, 210x240px
>>29888338
>>
>>29888338

So how much do you get paid to shill like this?
>>
>>29888573
Newfag, leave.
>>
>>29888568
S5 had some amazing episodes but I felt it got out of steam in later half. Still worth watching, easily one of the best seasons.
S6 had some good episodes and some putrid ones.
Without them both you can't get the problem around Starlight and both of S7 episodes were about her.

I recommend watching S5 fully just because it's pretty good and S6 Glimmer episodes to get a quick rundown on her: S6 premier, No Second Prances, Every Little Thing She Does and the finale at the very least.
You should watch every episode though, don't be a fag.
>>
>>29888338
>they're now the story editors
For real? That is excellent news
>>
>>29888637
Jim, leave.
>>
>>29888758
I'm not in charge anymore. I get to stay.
>>
File: rd laughs at you.jpg (182KB, 1605x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rd laughs at you.jpg
182KB, 1605x1080px
>>29888489
>>29888572
>>29888573
>>29888758
>"everyone I disagree with is Jim and/or a shill" maymay
Hilarious and original
>>
I like mlp. It is a nice show that makes me smile.
>>
>>29888338
Can you get anymore DISGUSTING than this, brony?

I'm serious, you should get yourself hired as a professional boot licker, your tongue would lick my shoes clean.
People all around the world would come to get their stepping garments cleaned by a brony's natural-born boot licking tongue.

>>29889630
>>29891085
Great writing style, anons. Where you from? India?
>>
>>29891103
At least I am not writing three paragraphs of insults because someone likes a show on a board dedicated to said show.
>>
>>29891133
Which went to shit
Don't forget that
Just because you like anything they throw at you probably because your life is that empty doesn't mean this show is as good as you paint it
>>
>>29891206
Missing my point.
>>
>>29891103
>>29891206
>when you're such a sad and decrepit wreck of a human being that your only source of pleasure is lashing out at anyone who has the audacity to enjoy anything

This is pretty sad tbqh fäm
>>
Yes, these episodes were outstanding. But every season past took a complete shit-dive after the opener. Why should this one be any different?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.