[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Mare Hero - Issue #2 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 49

File: #2 cover.png (775KB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
#2 cover.png
775KB, 2480x3507px
>What's this: a Choose Your Own Adventure story about a giant mare and her friends, defending the megapolis from hordes of sea monsters!

>Previous thread: >>29818371

>Life ain't easy for the millions of little ponies in the continent of Granda. Huddled up in massive cities called MegaStables, they fend off weekly assaults of giant creatures with help from their best weapon: Big Mares.
>Every year, new Big Mares are born to learn to protect themselves and the land that birthed them. Just a few days ago, young #21 was born out of a vat, her mind full of questions.
>Having had a taste of a real battle, 21 begins to understand the importance of friendship and courage, as well as being huge. She seeks to learn the truth about the increasingly bigger monsters, to stop this menace once and for all...

The story continues in the next post!
>>
File: bmh19.png (76KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh19.png
76KB, 400x400px
>A peculiar jingle sounds across the speakers, as a bright green logo flashes across the screen: MS5N, with an arrow underlining it. A strong stallion voice follows the tune.
>"It's the morning round at MegaStable 5 News! Live from the studio, with Gloss Charming."
>The screen fades to the image of a desk with the same logo on the background. A yellow mare in suit with a neat manecut sits in front of the camera.
>"Good morning, everypony. Our top story today, the return of Dime Fang Barrel, the director of MegaStable 5's BMHP center, from intense talks at central government, signals the beginning of a new era, as the recently born Big Mare Twenty-One will soon be granted full authority on the protection of our fair city. The talks with the princess included..."
>You shift on your bed, lazily listen to the news lady on the multiuse screen on top of your bed. Yep, it's you, Twenty-One, the lovely, grey defender of the fair land of Granda. And it's way too early in the morning.
>Used to sleep a lot these past few days, you were surprised when you heard that Solar Storm and Illumina wanted you for an early training session. You expect interesting things to come out of that, otherwise you'll be grumpy for a while. Big mares should be for big sleep, dammit! Looking around, you realize the door to your room is opening, a truck with a large plastic cup entering.
>"Good morning, Miss Twenty-One!" You recognize the uneasy flying of Firegazer, your operator, landing next to your pillow. "Since you have to get up early, I went ahead and got you a coffee. Uh... I'm not entirely sure of what you'd like, so I just put lots of sugar on it. Is that alright?" He looks at you from aaall the way down there, with a meek expression.
>>
>>29885961
Can't knock it 'til we try it. Bottoms up.
>>
>>29885961
I like sugar.
>>
>>29885961
Sounds good, but I want to try hazelnuts in it next time. I seem to remember it being a popular thing.
>>
>>29885985
>>29886092
>>29886196
>Your ears perk up. Sugar? You like sugar! Ever since that orange juice you think you've started to appreciate sweet flavors.
"Alright!" You spring from bed, almost knocking the terrified Firegazer away. The pegasus flies high in the air. "Relax, Firegazer, I wasn't going to do anything to you!"
>"O-Oh, I know that, I'm sorry!" The pony excuses himself. "I was just surprised, you know, heh, first job as an operator..."
"That's fine, thank you. I remember something about hazelnuts in it... do you think you could find something like that next time?"
>"Certainly, my job is to keep trying!"
"In that case, I'll let you go... wherever it is that you need to go now" you wave at him gently. Firegazer nods and leaves you alone with the coffee, and so does the truck driver. The contents of the cup are steaming and look a soft brown. "Huh, sugar... can't knock it 'til I try!"
>You chug down on the coffee. Surprisingly enough, it tastes very sweet, and it's enjoyable. The news continue as you drink, with a street reporter asking ponies on the city about their first impressions on you.

(1/2)
>>
>>29886204
>"She seems like a sweet mare, I'm glad we have ponies like her protecting us...!"
>"Taxes are a bit high, but hey, what'cha gonna do when monsters knock on your door literally one week after the other..."
>"A-And then I saw Illumina crash on that thing's chest... it was so, boom and stuff. Huh, the new mare...? It's cool I guess."
>Sounds like the folk have mixed opinions about you, but that's probably the tv appeal speaking. As you finish the coffee, Illumina knocks on your door.
>"Twenty-One? Are you finished, dear?"
"Coming right up!" You leave the room. "So, we're going to the VR room?"
>"Yes, this time we're doing practice together. Last time was a bit of a surprise, so Storm and I thought you'd like to know more about our fighting style" the pegasus explains as you make your way to the large, empty room. Inside, Solar Storm awaits, with her VR gear on.
>"There you are! Put these on" she tosses you the equipment. "Now, it just came to me that we never showed you our special abilities yet, so would you like to see them? It's important to know what everypony can do" she starts punching keys on the wall computer. "Oh, and let me know what kind of difficulty you want after warmup. As hard as last time, or even better? Keep in mind, it will be tripled" She sticks her tongue out.
>>
File: DifficultyScreenDNA.png (11KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
DifficultyScreenDNA.png
11KB, 240x160px
>>29886216
Max difficulty, we train hard so we can hit hard. Always hard!
I wish I could find an image with the Damn I'm good selected.
>>
File: 1471371130901.png (74KB, 393x456px) Image search: [Google]
1471371130901.png
74KB, 393x456px
>>29886216
We're no casul.
>>
>>29886357
>>29886395
"Maximum difficulty! We always train hard" you encourage the two ponies, who look at each other uneasy before smiling.
>"Heh, fine. Here we go..." Storm puts in the last few commands, as the scene inside the helmet changes to a nice, sunny shoreline, skyscrapers behind you and a long sandy beach at your hooves.
>Suddenly, from the virtual water something rises. And rises, and rises... it's huge! At least ten times bigger than you!
"W-W-What is that!?"
>"This is just a simulation of a worst case scenario, dear" Illumina replies. In the virtual reality, you can see them both just fine, interestingly enough. "It's not a thing that exists, and let's hope it never is."
>The monster is so huge, it eclipses the sun in front of you. As a shadow, it looks like a formless silhouette, a million arms and tentacles springing from it.
>"The idea in this scenario is to not let it reach the city!" Storm yells at you. "We can step in the water, but we need to distract it or hurt it somehow!"
"Alright!"
>"Oh, and one more thing!" The earth pony continues. "We need to have the sun in view! If we do, something nice will happen" she winks at you.
"You mean...?"
>"Storm needs sunlight to use her ability" Illumina says. "Right now, she's our best bet to hurt this monster, so let's work on that! Unless you have a plan!"
>>
>>29886410
Is there anything we can use to refocus sunlight onto Illumina? Solar mirrors or concave glass buildings?
>>
File: Rip_And_Tear.jpg (31KB, 293x240px) Image search: [Google]
Rip_And_Tear.jpg
31KB, 293x240px
>>29886410
Fly to th back of the monster's head or what yo think is the head and begin ripping tentacles out.
>>
>>29886456
>>29886472
So far I believe we should do both until we learn more about the opponent. Tell S Storm to try getting some shiny things to power up Illumina while we run distraction by ripping out tentacles from the side of the monster that faces away from the city.
>>
>>29886456
>>29886524
Storm is the one who needs sunlight,
not Illumina. Read the very last line again.
>>
>>29886456
>>29886524
>Storm need sunlight
>Think it's Illumina that need it
You guys are bad at reading.
>>
>>29886533
>>29886538
Fuck you're right!
In that case, since Lumi can fly, she should do the ripping and tearing while we gather the mirrors.
>>
File: 1428320224951.jpg (22KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1428320224951.jpg
22KB, 499x499px
>>29886533
>>29886538
>named illumina
>she isn't the solar powered one
shit
>>
>>29886410
Can we develop our power during the simulation? I'm thinking, monstrous shapeshifting.
>>
File: bmh20.png (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh20.png
36KB, 400x400px
>>29886456
>>29886472
>>29886524
>>29886557
>>29886655
>If only you could fly! Sadly, your wings only let you stay up a few minutes yet.
"Okay, the best way to distract it would be to hack at its head! Lumi?" You turn your head towards the pegasus.
>"Already on it!" She lunges forward and flies to meet the towering monster.
"We should find something to reflect light off! Mirrors or something, would that work?" You ask Storm.
>"Yeah, any kind of natural light works!" The earth pony jumps back. "Lumi isn't the best fighter, so we're on a timer here!"
"How mean!"
>"It's truee!" You hear Illumina yell from the distance. You're not even sure the VR room is that high, yet there she is, fighting the tentacles and arms on her own. They smack against each other, try to grab her, to seduce her, but the pegasus knows her maneuvers.
>Damn, if only you had a special power also... you could transform into a monster and beat the crap out of that huge thing! Looking around, you notice a faint light coming from the reflection of the sun on skyscrapers bordering the coastline.
"Let's put you up against those buildings!" You grab Storm's hoof, warm as ever, and bring her closer to them. "Is it working?"
>"I think... it will work a little!" The mare replies, brushing her mane against the flat side of a luxury hotel. "Lumiii! How ya holdin' up!"
>"Badly! Gah!" You see the pegasus knocked out from the sky, falling towards the ocean, as this creature, already missing a fair few appendages, turns towards you, blasting a deep bass noise.
>"I need a couple of minutes, Two-One!" Storm replies, hugging the building. "Damn, this reminds me of my first days...!"
>>
>>29886707
Time to go hit him low and see how much time we can buy her.
>>
>>29886707
Can we make waves with our wings? We don't necessarily have to fight it at all, just slow it down by a few minutes. Maybe get Illumina to help.
>>
>>29886410
>The idea in this scenario is to not let it reach the city!
Part of why I was thinking wind gusts as a power was so we could push the larger ones back from the city. Although this one would likely be to large even for that.
>>
>>29886707
Bite it.
>>
>>29886707
Do what we do best. DROPKICK THAT SHIT, fuck the consequences, we'll deal with that later.
>>
File: shadow-of-the-colossus-1.jpg (41KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
shadow-of-the-colossus-1.jpg
41KB, 620x349px
>>29886753
Screw sticking to the ground, climb the motherfucker or get Lumi to drop you on it's head!
>>
>>29886707
Take a note from the small and aim for its shins.

Throw a building at the fucked and see if you can shot it.

>>29886827
You're stupid.

>>29886938
That seems better on paper.
>>
>>29886707
Become double big mare! DOUBLE BIG MONSTER MARE!
>>
>>29886818
Disregard this.
>>29886938
Climbing is a much better idea. Maybe still bite if we see a vulnerable spot somewhere.
>>
>>29886818
Why. Of all the things to do. That's like some predator trying to eat a porcupine, except the pines are toxic. We've been over this situation anon. If we decide to not bit the lobster monsters tentacles, then we're not biting this thing.
>>
>>29886753
>>29886776
>>29886808
>>29886827
>>29886938
>>29886964
>>29886974
>Panicking, you grab a small building nearby, shaped like a pyramid, and rip it straight off.
>"Ouch, that budget!" Storm sniggers as you throw it at the beast. It shatters in its body without leaving a trace. "Ow..."
"Alright!" Time for you to do what you do best. As the creature continues to advance, covering more and more of the horizon in shadow, you run into the deep water, then jump and glide towards it with your wings. "Hyaah!"
>Putting your body towards a single blow, you spin and land a dropkick in the monster's lower half, hitting a colorless mass of tendrils. The creature roars, it's eye... red... thing glowing for a moment.
>You begin to climb just as tendrils start to hold you down. Summoning all of your strength, you keep climbing it up, trying to reach the highest point, but more and more tentacles are holding you back, until finally, they reel you in.
"No way!" You start punching at them, kicking, causing as much a ruckus as you can. Your wings flap, wind pushing the arms away, but for every one you push, ten more come to engulf you. You begin drown...
>"Twenty-One! It's not real, it's a simulation, start breathing!" Suddenly, Illumina gets you out of the stupor, her hooves mashing virtual tentacles all around you.
"L-Lumi! I can't do anything, it keeps moving forward...!" You look at Storm. The glow in the buildings has faded, and her face is torn between seeking more reflections or helping you out.
>"That's alright, let it get closer!" The pegasus replies.

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh21.png (89KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh21.png
89KB, 400x400px
>>29887045
"...What!?" You grimace, finally getting most of your body out of the monster's.
>"I'm sorry, Twenty-One" Illumina pulls you out with a sad face. "I was so intent on moving it away from blocking the sun, I didn't realize there was something easier we could have done. Let it cover the beach with darkness!"
"Again, what!?" You run away from the ocean along with her. Illumina turns around and starts flapping her wings, steadily floating upwards. At this point, the silhouette gets even closer, causing all natural light to disappear from the horizon. "Oh my gosh...!"
>"I get it!" Storm runs forward. "She's going to use her ability!"
"And what is that!?"
>"Unlike Storm, I need as little natural light as possible..." the pegasus' entire body begins to glow: softly at first, then brighter, and brighter. Every hair on her body begins to shimmer to the point it's hard to watch. "Cover your eyes! My bioluminiscence can replicate daylight, so you'll blind yourself!" The last pegasus warning comes with just a second for you to look down.
>A bright flash happens, and once you open your eyes, it's daytime: not thanks to the monster covering the sun, but thanks to Illumina's figure. The creature, now fully blinded, turns to be just that, a black silhouette with no real texture to it.
>"Alright, Lumi!" Storm walks forward, basking in the artificial sunlight. Her body also starts to glow, but remains soft and warm, the black stripes in her mane becoming golden. "Now you see why it's good having her around?" She asks you.
"Whoa, no joke..."

(2/3)
>>
>>29887051
>Storm adopts an offensive position, then dashes at such speed, a huge tsunami wakes in opposite direction to the coast, washing you up. The mare jumps high and connects just once with the monster around the middle of its body, and a chunk of black matter is immediately ripped off.
>"Wohoo!" Illumina cheers, and soon enough, the light in her body fades, replaced by regular sunlight pouring through the gaping hole. "I suggest we join now that she's fired up!" She grabs your hoof.
"F-Fine!" You go and follow her, however all of the sudden, an incredible mass of tentacles grabs you both down, this time more than you could ever hope to beat... "N-Nooo!"
>"Damn it!" You hear Storm yell. "I can't see a thing, they put me out!"
>"Oh dear..." Illumina retorts, almost making you laugh amidst all the chaos. In that moment, you hear a loud buzz, and the simulation ends, the room returning to the regular white walls.
>"Aaah! Aaaah!" Storm is writhing on the floor, fighting invisible tentacles. "Aaa-huh? O-Oh right, we lost" she gets up.
"We lost!? We could have won right there!" You jump in frustration.
>"These levels are so unfair!" Storm takes her helmet off, and you can see the stripes in her hair going back from golden to black.
>"I'm sorry, I made a cardinal mistake" Illumina walks up to you two, sulking. "I should have realized from the start, that was a perfect setup to use our powers together..." she paws the floor.

That will be all for tonight, but there'll be so much more tomorrow at the same hour,
since I won't have to get up early.
>>
>>29887058
Ask
>>29860789
>>
Monster fucking when?
>>
>>29887058
Better luck next simulation right?
>>
>>29887058
We probably couldn't have beaten it without the extra help of a big mare or two.
>>
>>29887058
"Unfair? No it's hard so we are prepared I hope the monsters we fight are only half as tough as these simulations so we're ready for worse every time. Also if it's anyone's fault it's mine! You were both too worried about me while I recklessly dove in. I need to be stronger."
After the two mares leave sneak back into the simulation room and get Firegazer to set you up with another nearly unwinnable senario.
>>
>>29887201
Next simulation should be something weak and small.
Or if people want to stick to the extreme dificulty a small army of small monsters each would only take a hit or 2 to kill but we would face hundreds of them.
>>
File: 1470769627769.jpg (45KB, 374x374px) Image search: [Google]
1470769627769.jpg
45KB, 374x374px
>>29887288
What the fuck is this?
>>
>>29887288
Can you please get off the internet and kill yourself.
What you just type out should have not been posted, please delete it you faggot.
>>
>>29887288
Go kill yourself. You gotta work your way up you stupid cuck.
>>
>>29887288
That's fucking stupid. We're you the one that suggested going for the hardest setting? We're you trying to set this up so you could post you poorly structured post? God damn you fucking retard.
>>
>>29887473
>We're
It's were anon, but at lest you know your punctuation.
>>
File: 147150.png (1MB, 1000x855px) Image search: [Google]
147150.png
1MB, 1000x855px
Tbqh like the other anon I also prefeer always going on the hardest setting

>>29887288
>Unfair? No it's hard so we are prepared I hope the monsters we fight are only half as tough as these simulations so we're ready for worse every time
This

>Also if it's anyone's fault it's mine(...)
This second part is pure autism thou, its not the Starlig- i mean, #21 show, also we should follow orders instead of giving them like we ve been doing, we re just starting to fight and are very inexperienced compared to the two

Lastly, considering the way we ve been fighting, i think we should become front lane fighters, is there any set of weights we can train with?
I d prefeer if our power was something related with flying+air, but dont see that happening with the way the CYOA has been going, and if i know CYOA's enough then our power will be revealed before we re even able to really fly soo...ye.
>>
File: Hmmmmm.png (26KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
Hmmmmm.png
26KB, 510x546px
>>29887288
Same Anon
Not really sure what you guys think is so bad about pushing yourself during the simulations. I personally think it might be interesting to have 21 really push herself in training, so that when we're fighting real monsters it feels like a cakewalk.Perhaps taking all of the blame for ourselves is a step too far, but we've already got a depressed pegasus who blames herself for every mistake she's made and we need to try and get her to share some of that responsibility. As far as the hard solo training, think of it as playing catch up. Our partners are much more experienced than us and we keep getting hit. We need to get on their level so they don't end up spending their time babysitting us instead of bringing the hurt.
>>
>>29887549
Ps: yes, i know all big mares are tecnically 'front lane' and 'fighters', but i mean like we should be the kind that doesnt retreat after a blow, instead trust our reflexes to dodge and then either attack right back or buy time for the others
>>
>>29887577
Ok anon I need to stop you from posting more and point out what you are assuming is wrong.
>>29887288
Did you read the post? because there is no comma in any of those sentence, making it one long run-on sentence. Also, I can point out all your bad grammar and poor reading skill from this one post alone if you want me to.
>>
>>29887549
>>29887577
>>29887586
Fuck off, samefag.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-16-18-17-48.png (144KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-16-18-17-48.png
144KB, 720x1280px
>>29887636
If you really want to, school me. All I saw besides some go fuck yourselves and accusations of being a /that guy/ from my poor grammar was we need to start on easy settings because reasons.

Also
>>29887660
Pic related
>>
File: Tfw no dubs.png (4KB, 350x127px) Image search: [Google]
Tfw no dubs.png
4KB, 350x127px
>>29887660
Two outta three aint so bad, even if i dont think its hard to notice that its made by me considering the "Ps:"
>Ib4 namefags
>>
>>29887660
You're a retard. This guy has the right idea. We push ourselves in safe environment, so if we fail - it's not a big deal. But when shit hits the fan with the real monsters, we're ready.
While I like the front liner idea, I think it would be best if we left it for big earth mares. Assuming regular pony magic still applies.
>>
>>29887586
Sometimes you need to leave when to back off or flee, instead of tastefully throwing yourself against the wall.
>>
We should turn into a bigger mare monster next time We have to fight something.
>>
>>29887684
Alight anon, correcting your grammar for this post >>29887577

>Same Anon
Where is the period? Sure it's you announcing who you are, but you still need a period.

>Not really sure what you guys think is so bad about pushing yourself during the simulations.
The end should be a question mark and not a period.

>cakewalk.Perhaps
Where is the space between the period and the start of the next sentence

>depressed pegasus
It was Storm (she an earth pony) was depressed about the death of the ponies, which one of them is our dad. Illumina was out cold during that moment.
>every mistake she's made
Why use "she's"? It make it seem like your saying "she is" the just "she" by itself.

I maybe missing a few, but that not the point. You should really stop and read your post before posting.
>>
File: lift.gif (9KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
lift.gif
9KB, 281x179px
>>29887702
Fair enough, maybe find something to train our wings then? I dont think there s such thing like wing weights but maybe wing pushups could help
Anyway i suggest that we think of a specialization for ourselves as quick as possible

Still i really want to see what would the bigmare weights be like, maybe Storm could show us?

>>29887747
I was going with the assumption that pegasi would be more agile, so we wait and dodge before attacking, not just go berserk on the stuff hoping to land a hit.
Still the other anon made a rather good point with us being pegasi and shiz

Fleeing and leaving the city to its doom shouldnt be an option thou....unless everyone had already evacuated away and i dont mean to the emergency bunkers, but literally to somewhere else, since if <we> needed to flee i dont see the bunkers being really safe
Unless the bunkers arent as i pictured, with them being somewhere to wait while the big mares fought the monster, but instead being literally underground vaults or some shit like that
>>
File: gramer nazis inbond.png (66KB, 473x545px) Image search: [Google]
gramer nazis inbond.png
66KB, 473x545px
>>29887815
>Checking grammar while phone posting
>>
File: Firegliding.gif (2MB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
Firegliding.gif
2MB, 620x349px
I have an idea for a power that would incorporate our paternal fire-affinity and out maternal air affinity. What if we had the ability to make a flame burn hot enough to serve as an updraft? There are two ways this could help.
A. Our weak bab wings can get the convective assistance needed for extended flight, which would also lead to stronger wings from extended use.
B. We could quickly glide up to the top of super tall training-sim level monsters and get them square between the eye-analogues.
>>
File: twiggles.png (301KB, 499x710px) Image search: [Google]
twiggles.png
301KB, 499x710px
>>29887747
But anon, if you throw yourself against a wall enough times it will fall, you may fall before it does, but if you keep doing it then the wall will certainly fall, its a fact ^:)

Just remember to get a sledgehammer next time instead though
>>
>>29887840
>Opinion is discarded because someone is phone posting.
>>
>>29887896
That's a good idea, but I agree with anon from one of previous threads. Why don't we just wait and see where we end up?
Not saying we should let GM railroad, rather that we should try something else in one of these fights. Like, if we were fighting a monster with a weak point somewhere high, your suggestion could come into play.

I still hope dropkicks are both our cutie mark and special power.
>>
>>29887896
This, I like this.
>>
>>29887896
Our wings right now is still growing, so by a week or so they will be able to let us soar through the sky. Right now, we'll just need to wait and see what will happen to us in the future.
>>
>>29887896
Our father was a fire fighter, so something that "puts out fires", instead of making them,would make more sense.
>>
>>29887944
Dropkicks are pretty unreliable. If the monster is quick enough, they could side step and attack us when we fall to the ground. It's a swing and miss risky action.
>>
>>29887896
>>29887960
You do know how fire fighters fight fires, right? Besides. We only need a little more flight training before we're as good as Lumi. I'd rather not waste the potential of a power on that.
>>
Well I WAS going to try and spark discussion about "21's" personality but instead there's a clusterfuck of bad ideas.

>>29887288
No.
>>29887896
No.
>>29887944
Fucking no to being a dropkick themed pony.
>>
>>29888245
Well then do tell us, what s your idea?
Is roundhouse kick okay?
>>
>>29888267
How about we wait for the story to develop before deciding something like that?
>>
>>29888267
Pony anatomy dipshit. There's only so much I'm willing to accept.

>>29888245
I know right? I suggest a dropkick on e and everyone's all over that. It's not even the best or most effective solution. I guess with 21 being a Pegasus she can land back on her hooves instead of on her ass with enough practice.
>>
>>29888267
It's better. Personally I like suplex but we probably won't have that option often.

I would say to Storm and Lumi that though we lost, training against super hard monsters is a good idea to really be ready for whatever may come.

21 is still developing so we can wait to decide a power. We should also really decide on a name soon. I hate just being called a number.

Lastly, I was going to say that 21 is shaping up to be a Rainbow Dash-esque. Very eager to get stuck in and is pone to not think things through all the way. I was also thinking of her being the type that is very social as well. An idea I had was to maybe see if it was possible to arrange some event for the big mares to socialize with the public. Maybe give back-rides across town or a different activity.
>>
>>29888348
Back rides sounds fun, just be wary of the cultists
>>
>>29888444
Do-do-do-double trips! Those cultists wouldn't dare hurt a big mare.
>>
>>29888444
Checked.

I actually want to see them again.
>>
So, what is wrong with wind and gale and air themed powers?
>>
>>29888707
Too early to decide.
>>
>>29888707
Too early, wait till we are ready.
>>
>>29888707
What's wrong with getting even bigger?
>>
>>29888791
>>29888807
I think its better to decide now than to find out in the middle of a battle, which will probably end in a random ability since we will never 'choose' per se, being instead a trigger to say what s our ability in the post by the GM during the fight
>>
>>29888835
It makes no literary sense for us to pick it now. Do you want a good story or no?
>>
>>29888835
Why the rush, mang? I say we worry about a name first.

Again, I say either Feather Fall or Feather Gust.
>>
>>29888841
I made my claim of why i think doing that would be better, but if you want to go on QM rails then whatever, but at least try to put an argument of why we should do so, will you?
>>
>>29888869
Not rushing it, its just that i prefeer not going on QM rails when possible and have as much info as possible before an encounter and that would be a darn nice info to have in stone for later use

Anyway imma shut up now
>>
>>29888867
>>29888875
Our actions in battle decide what our talent will be. That's not railroading, you doubleposting retard. Choosing it outside of battle, in an arbitrary, meta discussion, is neither fun nor conducive to a good storytelling experience.
>>
>>29888835
Actually I kind of like deciding on her ability on the middle of combat. It could be some sort of, "forced evolution" or some shit. Like how certain animals learn to adapt to their surroundings overtime, except accelerated.

Who's up for a straw poll the next time We fight a monster? I'll record all the suggestions and make it multiple choice, then we'll widdle down the choices for another strawpoll.
>>
Oi, big mare, lift yourself to page 1 will ya?
Not the time to sleep yet.
>>
File: bon bon big.png (175KB, 542x337px) Image search: [Google]
bon bon big.png
175KB, 542x337px
Wow, I'm in love with this story just from the prompt. Let me catch up.
>>
>>29887086
>>29887201
>>29887233
>>29887288
"Don't say that, it was unfair, but we actually did something!" You take a step forward and hold her chin up. "I think we could have done it...! With a few more big mares."
>The pegasus lets out a smile. "Fine, I won't cry over it, but our teamwork still needs to be refined. When should we try again?"
"Let's give it a few days" although the thought of trying again immediately creeps from the back of your mind, you decide to dismiss it and try to relax. "Was that the hardest thing we've got?"
>"Oh yeah, there are a bunch of theoretical scenarios, but that one's up there" Storm replies, putting away the three sets of gear. "Come to think about it, I tried it all alone when i was a couple weeks old, and I got my butt kicked so hard I swore never to try again. Huh, guess that was that."
"Better luck next time, hey? So, what's next?"
>"For now, I'd just like to feel my pillow again" Illumina leads you outside the VR room. "By the way, Twenty-One, the director came back last night, so you should meet him soon. He'll sign the new schedule and let you on a couple of things."
>"Nice pony. Biit too hung up on his money" Storm rolls her eyes.
>You give Illumina company at her room, while she has a nice rest on her bed. She has a couple of comfortable cushions for you and Storm to lay around, lights out, as the blue mare's body shimmers ever so slightly with a pleasant green hue.

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh22.png (120KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh22.png
120KB, 400x400px
>>29893234
"Wow, the ambient is great" you joke.
>"Feels pretty nice" Storm replies, her head laying on the side of the bed, next to Lumi's hoof.
"There's something I wanted to ask you two" you remember. "When I did the first simulation, the one where I had to save a foal, you said I would have died" you look at Storm to try and find any reaction. "Would the foal have survived?"
>"Hmm... depends on for how long you could stand still. More often than not, we're buying time for evac, before we can cut loose" she nuzzles Illumina's hoof. "I think she's asleep" she whispers at you.
"Oh. Should we... leave?"
>"Yeah, I wanted to talk to you about something" the earth pony motions for the door, and you leave as Lumi's body glow begins to fade into a peaceful sleep. "Damn mare doesn't get enough sleep. 'No, I'm fine, I'm fine!' but she's very nocturnal" Storm shakes her head. "Say, what did you think of our powers?"
"Oh, that! It was very interesting. What do you think my power could be?" You ask, a swarm of ideas coming and going through your mind, like tiny ponies on a forum post having a heated argument.
>"That's exactly the point I was going to make! Lumi and I think there's only one real way of getting your ability, and that's through combat. Almost every big mare in history got theirs that way."
"So, more simulations?"
>"No, no! It needs to be real, or at least you need to be certain it's not some lame simulation! So" the golden mare looks around, to make sure nobody's listening, "how would you like for us to go out of town and have a spar? Just you and me, hoof to hoof, it will be awesome!"
>>
>>29893240
That sounds great! Mean, you'll probably just kick my butt... so heck yeah!
>>
>>29893240
That sounds dangerous and very irresponsible. I like you.
>>
>>29893240
Maybe later.
>>
>>29893240
I don't know. Maybe I should go talk to that director. I'll save the fighting for monsters.
>>
>>29893240
Let's find internet videos of her fighting so we can anticipate her moves and beat her when the time comes.
>>
>>29893240
I want to check our social media account.
>>
>>29893281
>>29893294
>>29893366
>>29893374
>>29893383
>>29893421
"That sounds dangerous, and very irresponsible" you frown at Storm, then smile wide. "I like you, that sounds great!" Then you jump for a hug.
>"Really!?"
"Sure, you'll kick my butt, but whatever!"
>"Aw, come on, don't be ridiculous...! So, how about now?" Looks like Storm is very eager to be your mentor.
"Hmm, maybe another time, Storm, I want to rest as well. Oh, and I have to meet the director!"
>"Oh yeaah" the mare rolls her eyes. "Let us know how it goes with ol' moneybags. Later!" Clearly more cheerful after having the idea of a sparring match.
>You return to your room, getting ready to meet the facility's director, then get sidetracked by the computer. You go back to your MareLet's account, and check on the friend requests and all the funny pictures and memes ponies are uploading. There's such a vast amount of content on the global net... Looking around, you see embedded videos from a place called YourViewer.
>An image from your fake memories pops out briefly, reminding you that it's a widely spread network for uploading videos, from the most professional to the simple amateurs. Some of them seem to be footage taken from big mare fights versus different monsters.
>You spend a good while watching most of these blurry videos, mostly tracking down the ones that come to Solar Storm. There's very little of her, and nothing conclusive. She shows up amidst the buildings every now and then, but just as swiftly disappears. It's as you thought, she becomes so fast and powerful when exposed to sunlight, it's very hard to follow her.

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh23.png (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh23.png
39KB, 400x400px
>>29893497
"Hmm, I really hope she doesn't go all in on me..."
>"Hard study session?"
"Gah!" The voice surprise you, and after looking around for a while, you spot something landing on your pillow. It's a pony, well dressed and with a very shiny mane, almost like... lightning... on grease, or something? Little fangs puncture the ends of a wide grin. "Who-who are you!?"
>"Apologies, dear, I was hoping you would come around to my office during the day, but I just couldn't resist" the bat pony greets you with a cordial bow. "My name's Dime Fang, you might have heard of me. I run the business end of this facility."
"O-Oh, excuse me, you're the director!" You get up from your bed, flustered. "I-I was going to..."
>"Of course, of course" the pony nods. "But really, I was eager to meet you, dear. How are these first days treating you?"
"Well, it's been rough, but there are a lot of good ponies here..."
>"Yes, that's the one thing that money can't buy: true friends. At least we got that covered up..." the pony winces. "Ah, sorry, I'm still a bit sore over some... messy talks, so to speak. So, now that I've had the pleasure of meeting you, I'd like to let you know that I control the budget and make petitions to the Forward Corporation and central government. Anything important, any big project you'd like to petition for, I will try to get in for you. So tell me dear, have you thought of anything of interest?" He looks at you with glimmering eyes, almost expecting to judge you based on your answer.
>>
>>29893503
A better flow of orange juice. I hear we ran out recently and only just restocked.

What I really want is a big stallion but I am guessing that already gets all the money it needs.
>>
>>29893503
Depleted uranium horseshoes.
>>
>>29893503
Giant dildo.
>>
>>29893503
Do we have any idea where the monsters are coming from? Yeah, they come from the ocean, but where exactly?
>>
>>29893503
Giant stallions. Or, I'unno. Maybe some, high tech thingy that could put a big mare in a small normal sized mare robot? Like from that one movie?
>>
>>29893503
If there's anything I can do to help make big stallions a thing, like access to the research notes and talking with the head-researchers on the project would be nice.
>>
>>29893503
You have any idea why the lobster monster tried to kiss me? What kind of research do you guys with the monster bodies?
>>
>>29893503
Well, I would like to have some sort of event where we big mares could engage with the public. Like maybe us giving rides or more.
>>
>>29893503
Can I have some armor? Armor sounds cool.
>>
>>29893525
>>29893548
>>29893593
>>29893594
>>29893602
>>29893631
>>29893638
>>29893640
>>29893662
"Can I ask for anything?"
>"Anything. I'll let you know whether or not we're on the good track."
"Hmm, okay... there's a shortage of orange juice, so maybe we could keep the flow, you know, flowing?" You spin a hoof around.
>"Juice? Mm, yes, that's a good suggestion" the bat's tongue almost comes out for a moment. "Anything else?"
"Heck yeah! I'd love some armor, are there big mares with armor? Oh, and maybe some special horseshoes or something! Nuclear!"
>"Mhm, mhm" Dime Fang has taken out a notebook and writes while slowly submerging in the fluff of your pillow. "Those wouldn't be a new thing, although nuclear... FCorp might want to wait until you discover more about yourself first."
"I was thinking, are there any events where we socialize with the public? I think it would be nice to have something like letting ponies ride on our backs for a day, or something..."
>"That can be arranged! It wouldn't cost much money, only some of your time, which is just as precious" the bat points out, pen in mouth. "Continue."
"To be fair..." you slump down. "The one thing I really would like to know about is how the research into making stallions big is going. I would appreciate being able to talk to researchers, read some notes, anything that I could do to help..."
>Dime Fang lets go of the pen.
>"Dear me, you must be feeling a bit lonely. We do have a research division, I'll put them in contact with you. We really haven't done any big projects so far, so perhaps I could try to wrangle some more bits out of the government for funding" he winks at you.
"Really!?"
>"The least I can do is try. Of course, I do love going at it for hours with the president..." he rolls his eyes, then blushes. "Verbally, I meant. Ahem."

(1/3)
>>
>>29893795
"Have you brought the lobster monster in? Found out why he tried to kiss me?"
>"Not really, but we found out that it's delicious. Expect a nice meal any day now."
"Ugh... you eat them?"
>"If they prove nutritional, yes. There are just over ten million ponies out there aching for something that's not synthetic, miss."
"Fine, fine. Have you ever researched in depth where the monsters come from? And please, don't just tell me 'the ocean', hur dur."
>"That's always been a prominent field of discussion, but the funds end up going to more big mares, rather than finding" the bat's face becomes very somber "the Final Solution."
"Cripes, could you at least make it sound more heroic? Like, 'The Great Monster Pummeling' or something."
>"Eeh" Fang shrugs. "Anything else?"
"Oh, well, since we're at it, you could get me something to play, since I'm so lonely..." you pout and joke, however the bat pony's face remains stoic. "Th-That was just a..."
>He suddenly flies up to your ear and whispers. "I think you should search your bed drawers more exhaustively, dear" he kees and cackles while going back down, as your face turns red. "Anything else?"
"Uh... no, I think I've wasted enough of your time" you cough.
>"Ah, my time's all dedicated to running this facility, and you're certainly the cornerstones of it" Fang dismisses it with a hoof. "Now, there should be something on the desk drawer, yes?"
>You go around and pick it. To be sure, you had seen before what looked like a stack of yellow papers, and there it is.

(2/3)
>>
File: bmh24.png (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh24.png
18KB, 400x400px
>>29893801
>"See, one of the things I encourage the others is to make a to do list. Any big plans you have, any projects you'd like to contribute, you should note them down and always focus on them. We have many honorable big mares working towards their own ends, to find ways to become smaller...
"Like getting in a normal sized robot or something? I think there was a movie like that..."
>"What, VR?"
"I guess..."
>"The point is, the more monsters you defeat and the more useful you prove yourself to the country, the more chances there are for you to get the funding to complete your objectives. I'll always do my best, all be for the money, so you do the same for me, will you?"
"Gee, thanks. If that's true, then I should have started writing down a while ago."
>"My pleasure. Come visit me at my office whenever you want, okay?" The bat pony picks up his notebook and flies away. "A pleasure meeting you, dear."
>You watch as the door closes, then stare at the yellow paper and pen in front of you. To do list, huh? What would you like to have as your main objectives?
>>
>>29893806
1. Stop the monsters.
2. Honor dads legacy and make mum proud.
3. Lose our virginity (and hopefully get a boyfriend at the same time)
Those seem like the 3 things most important to us. In that order.

Next put down whatever we can think of for what the director was actualy talking about.
>>
>>29893852
This except for point 2. It's kinda redundant since stopping the monsters and having kids is going to do just that.
>>29893806
1. Stop the monsters.
2. Lose our virginity (and hopefully get a boyfriend at the same time).
3. Getting our cutie mark.
>>
>>29893806
1. get some armor and or weapons. Some greaves and shoes should suffice for a while.
2. beat up more monsters for funding and research from corpses.
3. get super hot coltfriend.
4. figure out how to get big stallions, or get smaller.
5. see if monsters can be negotiated or intimidated with
6. figure out why the monsters are so huggy with us. aks other big mares ifthis has happened to the before.
>>
>>29893852
>>29893957
>>29894018
>Thinking about your discussion with Dime Fang, you get to writing. Off the top of your mind, being so fresh, the priorities come straight up, and soon you have an idea of what you want to accomplish.
>1. Stop monsters!
>2. Learn about monsters (to stop them!)
>3. Get big stallion bf (or become small) (also lose virginity!).
>You can't help but to chuckle a bit.
>4. Get cool armor! (maybe?)
>For the time being, this is a satisfying enough list. There are things unsaid, such as all you'd like to try with monsters: talking, learning about them in their environment... but all that will come in due time. You'll make sure it happens! Now, about what Dime Fang said about the drawer...
>"Twenty-One? Can I go in?" You hear Felix's voice through the door intercom.
"Yes, come in!" You yell, your heart skipping a beat, as you put the yellow paper stack on the drawer again, your list on top.
>"I heard you already met Dime. Got good vibes from him?"
"Sure, he made a list of what I asked him to get, and in turn wrote myself a to do list!"
>"Hah, that's a staple. Dime has all the big mare requests framed on the walls of his office. Every morning he looks at them and figures out what he can try to cajoule out of FCorp central next" the unicorn laughs, swapping his weird cigarette from one side to another of his mouth. "Don't get me wrong, he can still get insufferable with the money and how we spend it, but he busts a wing for you girls."

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh25.png (70KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh25.png
70KB, 400x400px
>>29894154
"That's sweet of him! Is it true you're eating the lobster thing we defeated?"
>"Of course! And what a coincidence" the metallic disc spins as close to you as it can, "that's exactly what I came here for."
"Come again?"
>"We'd like to know what you three think of the monster's meat. We're doing a full blown analysis of its properties, but like I told ya, big mares can be way different on the inside. So they're preparing a stew for you, please, pleeease, at least give it a taste, yes?"
"Oh, I, er... I'm not su-"
>"Ok thanks bye!" The disc promptly leaves your room, faster than you could ever believe it to be.
"Oh, Fe-liix!"
>A few hours later, you, Solar Storm and Illumina stare down into the same pot.
>"So... who goes first?" the earth pony says. The pot, the size of several pools thrown together, holds a broth with chunks of pinkish meat and cooked tentacles floating in it. It steams, warming your faces up.
>"Ew! I think I saw that one move!" Illumina points.
"That would be the heat, wouldn't it?" You raise a brow. "Haven't you two done this before?"
>"Last time I did, and it was a few months ago, I puked so hard for three days" Storm frowns. "Lumi had to take care of a monster on her own. Not that she couldn't, of course, she's awesome."
>"Three cheers for you" the pegasus drops her eyelids at her.
>"I promised I'd never, ever, super ever eat any of this again!" Storm shakes her head. "Ughhh, but Felix... what do we do!?"

I'm afraid I have to stop here, I didn't expect to be so tired after today. More tomorrow at the same hour. Remember,
you can take your time to choose names and abilities, even after the wings are fully grown,
and it can be entertaining to put them to the test during battles, so have fun!
>>
>>29894164
Dig in like twilight at hayburger.
>>
>>29894164
Bottoms up? It's lobster like, and lobster is supposed to taste good, right?
>>
>>29894164
Let us be the first to try this "food".
>>
>>29894164
Slurp up a tentacle.
>>
>>29894164
Get a bowl first. Swish some around in you mouth. If it's bad, swallow your mouthful, state that it's aweful and swallow the rest of your bowl quickly stating, "waste not want not."
If it's good "hmm" in appreciation and begin eating slowly, using the politest of table-manners.
>>
>>29894154
>or become small
Fucking this again. Every big mare quest we get, it's ALWAYS 'let's shrink!'. Can we please just not go down that route? I know I'm not the only one hating the idea, I'm wondering just how many folks actually want that to happen. The whole point of this cyoa is being big, after all.
>>
>>29894394
What's wrong with this idea faggot?
>>
>>29894427
Everything in a BIG mare quest. The whole point is being big. Shrinking of any kind feels like a copout and getting both to be big and not dealing with the drawbacks of our size.
>>
Uhh guys I just noticed something:
>all monsters have some kind of tentacles besides the slime in VR
>They get all grabby and kissy around us
>Before we ever notice >tentacle Rape

Our power is hipnotizing them isnt it? Please tell me I m wrong and I m overanalizing or missing something, because that s really gonna suck...
>>
File: 1473970587688.jpg (30KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
1473970587688.jpg
30KB, 400x384px
>>29894513
This guy is right you know, how will we serve our purpose and defend our city if we become smoll?

Fuck the big stallions too, big stallions a shit.
>>
>>29894539
Oh my god. We can seduce the monsters to do our bidding.
If we do things it's gotta be something cute and sweet. A monster that would get us flowers or something every once in a while.
>>
>>29894394
>>29894595
What if the becoming small is a report thing? What if the researchers can make small versions of big mares so their consciousness can be transferred between the two?
>>
>>29894539
You're onto something. What if we begin to read the monsters minds? What if 21 becomes the catalyst for learning the secrets behind the origin of these strange creatures and their purpose? What if we learn that the ponies were the real evil all along?
>>
>>29894645
Well we do eat them.
Naaaah that can't be they case. They have the intent to kill and destroy pony civilization.
>>
I still don't understand what's wrong with having Thing pone powers, or the ability to physically chance features of the body. Like adding scales or claws or gils at will.
>>
>>29894657
Maybe its because we invaded their natural habitat? They just want the land back, all of it
>>
>>29894640
Still a copout.
Well, much better then shrinking, in any case. I'd be okay with that scenario.
>>
>>29894640
>>29894667
I still wouldnt want it myself, unless it was smaller than the average pone for sneaky spy missions and the likes
>>
If we can't fuck a stallion, then what about a monster? Nah. Too public. Unless it's done deep in the ocean away from prying eyes.
>>
>>29894394
I don't see why you're throwing a fit over it. I wasn't really supported or anything. Only one anon kinda suggested it. No reason to throw a fit.

Also, this is the only "Big Mare" cyoa I know of. Is there more?
>>
>>29894732
In my first post I was just trying to see how welcome it would be. Touchy subject, you're probably right about it not being worth freaking out about. And yeah, there were a few. Just from the top of my had we had a kaiju-anon quest a couple years back and equestrian wars or smth fairly recently, with Acre as an MC.
>>
>>29894761
The small potion for Acre was so she'd get more bang for Her buck. You know how much she has to pay for groceries, or how expensive a sustome bed (sans the bed frame) would cost? It would be cheaper to drink a temp. small potion so she can go to salon or sleep in a luxury bed.
>>
>>29894164
Eat it. Maybe we'll sprout some tentacles.
>>
9 is a dangerous level for a newborn big mare
>>
File: Ultraded.png (163KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Ultraded.png
163KB, 1000x1000px
>Giant mare
>Created to protect a city
>Talk of giving her the ability to return to a 'normal' size
Y'all are going invoke the curse of Ultramare if you're not careful.
>>
boop.
>>
>>29894164
Pfft, we ain't eating that. Tell me, has anything good happened from eating monster meat more often then something bad? Because if not then I don't like the odds of eating it.
>>
File: Wake me up.png (26KB, 115x150px) Image search: [Google]
Wake me up.png
26KB, 115x150px
>>29897945
Come on Anon, I know fillies who eat monster meat all the time. And when they get it, they're thankful for the chance to chow down.
>>
>>29898322
They are STARVING to death and don't have any other options. Also I'm pretty sure the meat she's eating isn't "contaminated" with whatever is making these big monsters appear.
>>
>>29894176
>>29894204
>>29894206
>>29894264
>>29894313
>>29895438
>>29897945
>You grab a smaller bowl from the side, and fill it with the concoction.
>"No way, are you really going to eat that!?" Solar Storm looks terrified of it.
"Somepony has to" you pout. "How many times have you eaten bad monster meat, as opposed to good?"
>"I really only did that one time."
>"I can tell you there was another such time, and I tried it myself" Illumina interjects. "But other than a pleasant flavor, I didn't get any side effects."
"So it could go either way..." you look at the soup, as your resolve hardens. Tentatively, you grab one of the tentacles and chew on it. It's a bit rubbery, but the flavor's not bad. "Mmm, mmm..."
>" "What!?" "
"Nothing's happening..." you take a look at your body. "Bottoms up!" Honestly, the soup ain't bad, so you dig in politely, enjoying the taste of the broth. "Phwee! My body's so warm right now!"
>"G-Guh..." Storm trembles, before reaching for a bowl. "Then I'll try..." she gives the meat a try, as Illumina grabs a bowl of her own. "Mm! This is better than the other time!"
>"Indeed, it's delicious" the blue mare drinks the broth with a serene expression. "Perhaps we've struck a good one."
>The three of you end up pretty much consuming the pot. Afterwards, you all take a light nap, the two mares cuddling together while you sleep in a cushion on the floor. When you wake up...
>"Pffhahaha...!" Storm can't stop laughing, but it is a serious matter, to be sure. Illumina and you stare at the mirror in disbelief, a couple of pink tentacles sprung from the sides of your muzzle like whiskers.
>"Storm, this is serious!" Illumina cries. "How am I possibly going to do my vlog with... with THIS!?"
>You poke at the tentacle with a hoof; it remains inert. While Storm seems delighted with hers, Illumina is about to throw a massively sized fit. There must be something you can do...?
>>
>>29899700
This seems like something we should tell our supervisors about.
>>
>>29899700
.....huh. would you look at that.
Continue napping.
>>
>>29899700
You could wear a blanket over your face and claim you're trying to not catch a cold?
>>
>>29899700
Wait, so do we all have the tentacles, or is it just 21, 21 & llumina, or 21& llumina & storm?
>>
>>29899732
This.
>>
>>29899774
All ate, all got them.
>>
>>29899732
Also, make sure we have them check for other unintended affects: height, weight, blood pressure, and all that good stuff.
>>
>>29899700
Can we move them? Try to tickle Illumina with our tentacles.
>>
>>29899700
Try to move your face tentacles. Make them do stuff! Check your body for more.
>>
>>29899700
...you have a vlog?
>>
>>29899862
maybe we should start a vlog of our own.
>>
>>29899732
>>29899755
>>29899759
>>29899774
>>29899776
>>29899811
>>29899843
>>29899854
>>29899862
>Well, one thing you can do is try to see if you can control them... with the sheer power of your mind!!
"Hnng...!"
>"What's happening, Twenty-One? Does it hurt!?" Illumina suddenly turns to you.
"O-Oh no, I was only trying to see if I could move them..."
>"Hrmph" the pegasus goes back to the mirror. "This is a disaster, a disaster I tell you!"
"Huh, wouldn't you look at that, I don't think it's that much of a disaster" you lay on your bed. "First things first, let's summon Felix and tell him. If you don't want to look odd, put a towel around. Say you don't want to catch a cold!"
>Illumina does exactly that while you call the doctor to your room. In the meantime, Storm and you try to find more tentacles in each other's bodies, to no avail.
>"Aw, dammit. I almost thought we'd end up like Ella..."
"Who?"
>"Ella Dritch! She's a big mare with a tentacle monster fused to her body, and she can command it to do all sorts of crazy things!" Storm rotates her hooves. "Now that I think about it, I don't want something disgusting like that..."
>"The horror! The horror!" Illumina yelps.

(1/2)
>>
>>29899930
"So... you have a vlog?" You inquire. Perhaps the talk will give her something to focus off.
>"Well yes, it's just a little thing... a book club, so to speak. I post reviews and podcasts and talk about what I've read and what I'm looking forward to."
"Nice!"
>"Well thank you, but there's nothing to be done until these things are off..." she pouts.
>"I'm he-ere!" Felix suddenly arrives in his metallic transporter. "Uh oh... did you three decide to glue the tentacles to your face?"
>"Felix, this isn't funny! We ate the stupid monster meat, and look!" Illumina storms at him. "How am I supposed to be paragon of pony prowess with these!?"
>"W-Well love, first let me bring a few ponies and check on you three. I hope it's just tentacles you got, honestly..."
>As expected, a full medic team arrives and performs tests on your blood samples. This is the first time you're taken blood, taking you by surprise.
>"Alright, so far everything's normal... you just seem to have those things, a small parasitic growth... It doesn't have anything to feed off, so they'll die eventually. Day or two."
"That's a relief" you nod, right before the screen in your computer flashes on.
>"Miss Twenty-One?" Firegazer shows up on his station. "I'd like to inform you that the director has signed you in. You have the evening shift, relieving Miss Solar Storm."
>"Woo! I only have mornings now!" the golden pony dances.
>"But that means you have to go patrol right now!" Illumina looks at you in despair. "Oh dear, how are you going to go out with those!?"
>>
>>29899935
Better hope it's not hot out today and go with a towel or a scarf if they have it.
>>
>>29899935
I don't think the institute will have enough shaving cream for us.
>>
>>29899954
*ba-dum-tssss*
>>
>>29899883
I have been wondering if we should film ourself masturbating and put it on the internet. Thing is it could dilute the story effectiveness of our desire to get fucked by making it seem like we are sex obsessed.
>>
>>29899935
Not like we have a reputation to lose. If somepony asks we just tell them what happened. Since a big mare that is fused with one of them exists it won't be anything new. How did that even happen? Is it her ability to fuse with monsters?
>>
>>29899978
n-no anon. I don't think posting a sex video of 21 would be the wisest choice.
>>
>>29899935
Own the tentacles.
>>29899982
This basicly.
>>
>>29899930
>"Ella Dritch! She's a big mare with a tentacle monster fused to her body, and she can command it to do all sorts of crazy things!" Storm rotates her hooves. "Now that I think about it, I don't want something disgusting like that..."
Ella Dritch
Heh, I saw what you did there.
Fusing with a mimic monster or having polymorphic abilities. Now that would be hoofy. You can't be crushed, pierced or sliced those so easily.
>>
>>29887577
I missed this argument but you need a good variety of dificulty.
>>
>>29887831
>i suggest that we think of a specialization for ourselves as quick as possible
I disagree. That is not something we should rush into.
>>
>>29887896
Probably the second best idea I have been behind wind gusts.
>>
>>29900036
plz post all your responses into a single post to save space.
>>
>>29900045
I had nowhere near enough things to say it was worth waiting to say them
>>
>>29900045
>le ebin consolidation maymay
>>
>>29899947
>>29899954
>>29899982
>>29899988
>>29899994
"Welp, I don't think the center has enough shaving cream for this!" You shrug and make a smug pose.
>"You don't care about it at all, do you?" Illumina raises a brow.
"Not really! If anypony asks, I'll just tell them what happened. Or are we keeping this in secret?"
>"Oh no, please, it will make the marketing team's brains scatter all over the place!" Felix rolls over with laughter on his platform. "Besides, it will really die in a day or two."
"Then let's go! Everypony out, I need to get ready!"
>"Oh? Got any saucy spandex to try on?" Storm tils her head.
"Prepare mentally, geez!"
>Once the room vacates, you take a few breaths and turn around. Storm is still there.
"Storm!"
>"They grow up so fast..." she shakes her head. You go at her and boop her, the boop of shame. "Come on, relax! Just an hour or two patrolling town and you'll feel like a new pony!"
"A-Any tips?"
>"Just stick to the grid and look imposing. You can go wherever, so cover as much as you can and learn the city well. Patrols are important not just in case we intercept a monster, but because it improves morale and we get less thieves around at night."
"Alright... hey Storm, what do you know about this Ella Dritch? Was her special ability being able to fuse with monsters or what?"
>"I think she was born with it, you know? Like, a monster straight grew inside her in the vat, and somehow she didn't die! She's a bit creepy at first, but a really nice girl when you get to know her."

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh26.png (60KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh26.png
60KB, 400x400px
>>29900258
"Oh? You've met her?"
>"Yeah, you'll get your chance to meet other big mares. We travel around a lot."
"Interesting, nopony told me that..."
>"That's because they're thinking of reducing the number of visits and events. Stupid, if you ask me."
>Patrol o'clock strikes, and you head for the lift. Storm took the west side this morning, so you head for the closest one, and reappear at where you first saw the city. Ponies all over the roads, the glass bridges next to your path, and the buildings cheer and salute.
>"Mommy, mommy, she's fighting a moustache monster!" You hear a foal cry to her mother.
>"Oh dear, she must have had a rough time..."
"Seriously?" You face the mother and child. "It's just a scratch, don't you worry everypony" you try your best smile on them.
>There are several oohs and aahs as you continue your patrol. As time passes, you start to feel incredibly proud of what your doing, keeping watch on all these thousands of tiny ponies...
>"Mmm mmm..." you hear a familiar tune coming from the glass walkway. "Mmm ascebemus incarcere... mmm mmm salutamus et gloria aeternaem..." it's the religious ponies, with the same wizened unicorn carrying the same old book and candelabra around. They drop to their knees as soon as you reach them. "B-By the seven scrying orbs of Llevatarr! Milady, what has happened to your glorious countenance!?" The pony screams.
>>
>>29900267
We're suffering from a temporary illness which will be gone by tomorrow but is isn't a detriment to stop us from protecting the beloved populace. How are things going with you? Well?
>>
>>29900267
Eh don't worry it will go away in a day or two. Just a strange alergic reaction.
>>
>>29900267
You don't like it? You guys must really hate Ella Dritch then.
>>
>>29900267
>That's because they're thinking of reducing the number of visits and events.
So if they shut down all the big stallion research because the big mares are enough do we riot.
>>
>>29900258
What. How did a monster get in her tube? Was that purposefully placed in there?

>>29900267
Oh hey guy! I don't think I got your name last time we meet? How you doin?
>>
>>29900267
Semper Fortis. Hello again, my little pony.
>>
>>29900319
>>29900320
>>29900337
>>29900414
>>29900535
"Semper Fortis, my little ponies" or something like that. "Eh, don't worry about it. Just a temporary illness, it will go away in a day or two" you wave a hoof, careful not to accidentally smash a building, while the hooded ponies look at each other in mild distress. "So, how about you? I don't think I caught your name last time, don't be rude."
>"O-Ooh..." the unicorn bows again. "My name is Quartermaster Asmodeus, o most gracious one. I preside over this city's branch of the Communion of the Colossus, as we are present in every MegaStable of this fair land" again, he bows, this time so hard and fast, his horn gets stuck in the glass floor. "U-Uh..." He can't get it unstuck.
>"Quartermaster!" A bunch of the hooded ponies yell.
>"No! This is surely a trial imposed by me by the big fates!" Asmodeus tries his hardest to get his horn out of the pickle, but no dice. "Heed my words, ye unsightly ballacks! This trial is for you to get me unstuck! Quickly, before I lose yonder big mare's favor!"
>"Ooh!" The ponies rush to get their hooves on him, and with effort, they finally manage to rid him of his predicament.
"That's nice, you guys! See, teamwork and friendship can get you out of any situation!"

(1/2)
>>
>>29900596
>"Ooh! Realize the goddess' words, cattle!" Asmodeus shakes his hooves, as well as the book and candles. "We shall inscribe them in the everlasting parchment!"
"Uh, sure... so, you don't like the tentacles? You must hate Ella Dritch, then."
>"Uh, no..." the unicorn blushes. "Certainly, the Tentacley One has a... special kind of divinity, but she truly is one of our godly defenders. For lo, that in nine months and nine days, a horrible beast grew inside her, out of the magical compounds plaguing her body, but yet she did not succumb to the beast! Aye, instead tamed it, and, and... if you'll excuse us, oh magnificent..."
>It seems the horn on glass action has taken a toll on him. The Quartermaster departs with his cohort, stumbling a little. Must be a very sensitive horn. At the same time, you start noticing a distant buzz.
>A helicopter is trying its best to approach from up above, but you're in a dense residential area, and there's not much space besides your own walkway. However, the vehicle dares approach you further, as you see a familiar face.
>"We're live at the south western code area, where the most recent addition to MegaStable 5's peacekeeping forces is going for her first patrol!" The news pony, Gloss Charming, sticks out of the helicopter with a microphone. "Lower me down, I want to ask her some questions!"
>You stand still, terrified, as the helicopter gets dangerously close with its rotors, then suddenly jerks away. The blades stop gyrating, and the vehicle loses control.
>"WE'RE FAAAAAALLIIIIIIING...!!" The helicopter spins wildly, heading down and towards the large skyscrapers at dazzling speed. They'll be destroyed in seconds!
>>
>>29900602
Well if we are gonna get wind gust powers now is the time.
If we do not suddenly discover wind gust powers stop that fucking copter some other way.
>>
>>29888816
The main thing wrong with that idea is we already have big mares bugger then us.
>>
>>29900602
What's this about the, 'seven scrying orbs of Llevatarr'?
>>
>>29900602
Extend a wing so it has a soft landing.
>>
>>29900602
Can't we just catch the helicopter in our hooves? Ask them if there ok afterwards.
>>
>>29900626
We have tiny scootaloo wings anon.
>>
>>29900602
Grab that chopper.
>>
>>29900602
>>29900626
>>29900635
I am pretty sure we can catch them with our wing thanks to flexing here and there.
>>
>>29900613
Stop trying to force it, faggot.
>>
>>29900680
For fucks sake anon it was a meta observation. I do not seriously expect us to discover the powers right now.
>>
>>29900613
Fucking stop man. Shit.
And hey. On the chance that does happen, it will most likely blow them into the skyscraper. so shut the fuck up with your shitty power.
>>
>>29900703
Do you mean to imply it is only one person in favor of wind powers. I count at least 2.
>>
>>29900602
Quick, grab it!

>>29900613
This isn't the time to experiment!
>>
>>29900716
>This isn't the time to experiment!
Yeah I could have worded that better. I do not think we should try blowing the chopper away I just think it would be midly interesting if that happened
>>
>>29900713
No where, do I see in my post that I had implied that it was a single person, but now I think you're just samefagging.

>>29900726
What you think and want to happen are two different things, but alright.
>>
>>29900757
I assumed you were making accusations of samefagging for 2 reasons.
1. It is cyoa's new favorite pasttime
2. This is the first time I have mentioned the wind powers in thread. All previous mentions were in /cyoa/
>>
>>29900783
No scratch that I think I mentioned it one other time.
>>
File: bmh27.png (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh27.png
43KB, 400x400px
>>29900613
>>29900623
>>29900626
>>29900633
>>29900645
>>29900669
>>29900716
>Out of terror comes an indescribable feeling, as if time slowed down around you, your senses watching every metallic detail of the helicopter spinning, twisting and turning. Suddenly, you believe, no, you know yourself capable.
>Your wings unfold by themselves, and your legs adopt a ready posture as your heart races. There's a very narrow margin, but if you can get there, by the scrying orbs of Llevatarr, whatever they are, you'll do it. Without feeling your body, you give the order and run, almost gliding towards them.
"Come on, come on, come on...!" You yell in your mind, watching as the vehicle keeps falling. Your wings try to reach, your hooves extend for the helicopter... and one of them catches it. "Yes!" Nobody can testify, but the joy you feel is indescribable. Not just because you saved them. but because you broke the limits.
>Time seems to return to normal, and you look behind you just as a gentle gust of wind comes back from your impulse. The road is shattered, concrete raised up and windows cracked on both sides of the street. Just the power of your run was enough to create massive force upon the city buildings. Ponies come out of windows and look at the disaster.
"U-Uh... I'm s-s-sorry...?"
>"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" You hear voices from inside the helicopter, then put the helicopter on the floor. The reporter mare falls out before that and you catch her with your other hoof. "Oh my gosh...!"
"Yes, we heard that. Are you hurt? And you?" you ask her, as well as the pilot, stumbling out of the machine.
>"Yuh-yeah..." he walks dizzy.
>"Thank you! You saved my life, miss!" Gloss Charming screams from your hoof. Her face, drenched in sweat, is running her makeover slightly. "W-We came to close, I'm sorry, I was only going to ask a few questions when... oh, please, I need to write about this, there must be some kind of way to repay you!"
>>
>>29900851
Couldn't you had ask for an interview or something, instead of something so dangerous?
>>
>>29900883
Fair point.
>>
>>29900851
You can repay me by promising to never fly so dangerously again. In fact do a news report on the dangers of careless flying.
>>
>>29900851
Be more careful in the future.
>>
>>29900851
Have the station sponsor and promote a meet and greet with the big mares.
>>
>>29901014
That seems like a waste of a favor when we can just ask the director about stuff like that.
>>
>>29900883
>>29900909
>>29900911
>>29900952
>>29901014
>>29901025
"Geez! Couldn't you have asked for an interview or something!?" You reply, letting her slide off your hoof. "What's with the flyby stuff?"
>"Uh, well, muh action news, I..." Gloss fidgets with her mane. "You're probably right, I should have."
"Now, don't do such dangerous maneuvers in the city again. In fact, I'd appreciate it if you did a segment on how not to fly helicopters, or drones, or whatever cool kids fly these days. Oh" you tell her, turning away and giving her a glance over the shoulder, "and stay safe."
>You walk away, as the very audible sounds of ponies swooning and cheering careens by. Weird tentacle moustaches fluttering in the wind, you make your way back to the elevator under the lights of sundown.
>"Welcome back!" Storm is waiting to greet you near your room. "So, how did it go? Got any remarks from the ponies?" She points at her moustache.

This concludes tonight's session.
Sorry about the lack of muh trading cards,
I promise more will come soon. Back tomorrow at the same hour!
>>
>>29901014
This!

>>29900851
Also, you were wanting an interview?
>>
>>29901042
Fucking again...
>>
>>29901025
Eh, it might show we've got the initiative to get shit done in the interests of the program while saving money. Could make things go more smoothly if we've got a really big kek request in the future.
>>
>>29901041
Well I met a bunch of ponies from the Communion of the Colossus on my patrol. They seemed worried about the stache.
>>
>>29901041
I stopped a helicoptor crash
>>
>>29901041
I may have broken a few minor things in my haste to save some ponies in a helicopter.
>>
So not who else picked it but...
>>29899935
>small parasitic growth
This seems important, say what if its not dangerous to us since we re big but what about the smoll life? What if the monsters are simply infected animals with....whatever this is?
>>
big mare = big taxes
>>
File: Solar_Storm.png (1MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Solar_Storm.png
1MB, 1600x1600px
I didn't see this here or in /cyoa/ so have it
>>
>>29903622
>>
>>29902786
My wallet hurts at the thought.
>>
>>29901041
It went pretty well. Cult leader who's name is Quartermaster by the way was worried about what happened to us. Got his head stuck in the ground too.
>>
>>29902819
Excellent!
>>
>>29885958
ffs I missed the start again. At least I have something to read now. Good to see you're back.
>>
File: #31 - Collect them all!.png (161KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
#31 - Collect them all!.png
161KB, 800x1200px
>>
>>29906215
Kinda cute.
>>
File: bmh28.png (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh28.png
34KB, 400x400px
>>29901134
>>29901163
>>29901195
>>29901227
>>29904297
"It went well! Where do I start... those religious ponies showed up again, and I spoke to their leader. Quartermaster Asmodeus, he calls himself. They were a bit scared of the moustache, but I think I managed to keep it under control. It was pretty funny though, his horn got stuck on the walkway."
>"Pfft" Storm covers her muzzle with her hoof. "Nice."
"I also saved a helicopter crash. Although, I might have wrecked a street in the process..."
>"You did what? That's great!" The mare kicks the air. "Don't worry about the damages, you saved lives on your first patrol, that's gonna be a huge hit!"
"Thanks" you smile and blush. "Any news on the tentacles?"
>"Nothing we don't know already. Felix suggested we just give it a rest. Lumi's trying to figure out how to vlog without her fans looking at the moustache. I'm almost tempted to crash her recording..." Storm smiles deviously. "Or, you and I could have a talk in my room. About the sparring, you know, and why I think it would help you find out more about yourself. Interested?"
>>
>>29906739
Meeeeeh. I dunno. I kind of want to make my own vlog or something now.
>>
>>29906739
Sounds kinda lewd.
I'm in.
>>
>>29906739
Ok then.
>>
>>29906739
She could stand away from the view of the camera and interview us and her fans would be none the wiser about the tentacles.
>>
>>29906739
Really. Give her a face mask, and maybe she can lie and say she's trying new things. That might work.
>>
>>29906807
We would have to read a book to be interviewed for a book club.
>>
>>29906764
>>29906765
>>29906800
>>29906807
>>29906826
"Really, is she that bad?" You think. "Hmm... I haven't really read any books in my life, so I don't think I could just pop up and say she could interview me. What about you?"
>"What? Nah, I mostly read comics."
"In that case..." you decidedly enter Illumina's room. The drawers are all turned upside down, contents flying around everywhere. "Lumi... Don't you have a mask or something?"
>"Dear, I'm really trying, but there's nothing good enough to cover this!" The pegasus looks at you, her mane starting to dismantle. "Although... yes! That's it!" She runs out of the room, into the bathrooms right next to them, and swiftly comes back wearing a bath robe, towel on her head and full facial mask, huge splotches covering the tentacles and cucumber rounds on her eyes. "Yes! Nopony should notice now, I can merely pass it as a homely makeover. Right? Right!?"
>"You look crazy, Lumi" Storm nods. "Go ahead, sweetheart" she smiles as the blue mare goes back to her room. "She's waay too indulgent with her fans. Couldn't they just wait a day or two...?"
"Hey, if I had a vlog, I'd like to be punctual" the thought actually comes to you. Maybe you should start a vlog, but what about...? "So, should we talk in your room?"
>"Yeah, let's go!"
"I expect you not to do lewd things to me" you pout.
>"That's not funny! You're, like, my litle sister or something" she hugs you. "Well, by that comparison, I'd be Lumi's little sister..." Storm freezes in place, touching her own snoot. "Whoa..."
"Come on, Storm..." you drag her to her room's door, then enter. The place's better kept than you'd expect it to be, although a huge music player, RC cars and posters cover the floor. "This place looks dandy!"
>"Thanks!" She jumps on her bed. Right above it, plastered to the wall, a huge poster of a big mare, same grey colors you currently sport, looks defiantly into the horizon.
"Who's that?" You point at the poster.

(1/3)
>>
>>29906945
>"Who... excuse me!?" Storm rolls her eyes. "Haven't you been on the net? That's Titania! She's a role model for big mares, she's everywhere!"
"Oh?" True, the name seems to have been showing up in conversations in the social network.
>"She's the very first big mare to be born, the oldest! And one of the most powerful! She's just..." Storm squees.
"What can she do?" You ask, now with full interest.
>"She's amazing, her body can become as dense as diamond or light as a feather! She's got more monsters on her belt than half of us combined! And she has a blog, too."
"Nice..." you climb the bed and observe the poster. Titania's face looks back at you, smug as hell.
>"So" the earth pony moves the conversation on. "as I told you, you need to test things out on the field to get a grip on what your powers might be. Felix probably didn't tell you, but they aren't always predetermined."
"What do you mean?"
>"I mean, some big mares just... pop them after a few months. No signs pointed at those specific powers appearing, but out of necessity, or because the big mare had a certain fighting style, they just naturally occured" Storm rambles on. "Of course, then there's ponies like Ella, who was just born with it."

(2/3)
>>
>>29906951
"I see... should I try different things during fights, then?"
>"As long as you're comfortable with them. You see, it's such a big mess because that's what they want. By 'they', I mean the researchers. New powers give them new things to study, but you don't have to worry about them. Just keep fighting and let the power that suits you best come to you. And don't think about me or Lumi, we'll be happy to help you through with this" the mare nuzzles you a bit.
"Hehe, I told you not to get lewd!"
>"Don't be ridiculous. Better go to sleep, you need to get used to your schedule."
>You do as Storm says, and have a peaceful sleep, dreaming of oh so many big mares. The next morning, however, you find something new and unusual.
>"Hmm..." Storm pokes her tentacles, the three of you again reunited in your room. "So you girls don't remember when it started?"
"Nope" you look at your moustache. The tentacles are somehow pointing straight upwards, defying gravity. Even as you move, their tip remains in the same direction.
>"It almost seems like they're all pointing towards the surface..." Illumina thinks. "Should we, and by that I mean you, go outside? Maybe they're reacting to something."
>>
>>29906951
Welp I guess that density changing idea aint happening. The power is already taken not that I am complaining I did not like the idea
>>
>>29906957
Aww man I wanted to stay inside. Alright I guess we can try to walk towards whatever they're pointing at. Don't expect to find anything good though.
>>
>>29906957
Is a homing beacon.
Lets get to it.
>>
>>29906957
Well let see what these tentacles are pointing towards.
>>
>>29906957
Hey Lumina? Uuuhh...
>cucumber rounds on her eyes
About yesterday. Where did you get veggies big enough for your eyes?
>>
File: tumblr_m8x77eBV3r1rphqfto1_500.gif (293KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8x77eBV3r1rphqfto1_500.gif
293KB, 500x260px
>>29906957
Try moving the tentacles again.

>>29906962
Just because someone already has that kind of power, doesn't mean it could happen again.
>>
>>29907002
i think you mean couldn't, anon
>>
>>29906951
>"I mean, some big mares just... pop them after a few months. No signs pointed at those specific powers appearing, but out of necessity, or because the big mare had a certain fighting style, they just naturally occured" Storm rambles on. "Of course, then there's ponies like Ella, who was just born with it."
Neat. Looks like, weather we come to a consensus or not to what powers she should have, we will know within a few months.
>>
>>29906957
Fine fine I'll go. Wait. Who's got a monocle, cape, and hat? I want to pretend I'm an evil cartoon character while they're still like this.
>>
>>29907128
This.
Or maybe sherlock holmes gear. One of the two. A villan would be better.
>>
>inb4 baby monster we take care of but have to kill when it gets to big to safely contain.
>>
>>29907077
Correct. However, every action and fight leading to the choice will play a role, so you have an instrumental part, whether or not there's consensus.
>>
>>29907179
You know what is gonna happen.
>>29900680
>>29900703
People will get mad that people suggest things in favor of a power they do not like.
>>
>>29906973
>>29906974
>>29906976
>>29906984
>>29907002
>>29907077
>>29907128
"Aw, but I wanted to stay inside..." you mutter, right before Illumina's pleading eyes collide with yours.
>"Twenty-One, please" she cries. "I cannot be seen outside, not like this. I beg of you, please take on the mantle, I will owe you one, I promise."
>"Do it girl! You and I can take care of it. Lumi, you'll talk to the scientists, yes?" Storm points at her. The mare nods. "Then Two-One and I will take a look outside. It's my patrol turn anyway."
"Fine, I'll go. Anypony got a cape, top hat and monocle? I want to dress like a stylish villain" you twirl one of the tentacles. It gives in, then goes back at pointing upwards. "Nyeeh, nopony will find out I poisoned the old well, nyeh!" You try and move the tentacles with your face muscles, but they won't budge.
>"That's a funny idea, but I don't do costumes" Storm shakes her head. "Let's go, I wanna find out what this is!"
"Sure... hey, Lumi, about last night" you turn around and ask her. "Did the vlog go well?"
>"I think the makeover served as a distraction, yes" she puffs her mane.
"But how did you get cucumber slices that big?"
>"Oh, dear, they're just plastic" she suddenly pulls one out of her mane and boops you with it. "See?"
>Leaving Illumina, you get to the surface and begin to patrol the streets, you feel the tentacles are pulling you both towards the same direction. The force in their pull becomes stronger the closer you get to your destination. Eventually, you arrive at the coast, warm beaches with ponies already taking walks and bathing in the cool spring waters.
>"Come, there's an entrance for us" Storm takes you to a point where the big mare walk merges with the sand.
"So, the tentacles are leading us here, huh..."
>"It's almost like they want to return to the sea... maybe they're lonely?"
>>
File: bmh29.png (56KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh29.png
56KB, 400x400px
"Hmm... Perhaps we've been making wrong judgements about these tentacles. You know Storm, something my short life has taught me is that home is where the heart is, or in this case, where the tentacle isn't, so maybe we should become more aware of what the monsters are, or want. Are they, perhaps, just looking to their own salvation? Who knows, maybe -we- are the monsters."
>"HISSSSSSSSSS!"
"...Maybe not."
>>
>>29907196
Push it back. Summon all your strength and push it back with your shoulder. Push it back with wind from your wings. Push it back with punches.
>>
>>29907196
Welp. better start kiteing it. Get aggro while Storm attacks. Then hit it when it starts to focus on her. Then pincer attack it!
>>
>>29907196
Use the pull of the tentacles to anticipate and deftly dodge its attacks.
>>
>>29907254
I see what you did there.
>>
>>29907196
Shake an angry hoof at it. We were trying to be deep here!
Oi! Fek off!
>>
>>29907196
>monster fucking when?
>>
>>29907280
Lets wait a few years without big stallions before we get that despret.
>>
>>29907196
Wait, are we in the water? If we're not careful we might endanger ponies with large waves and overturn some small ships. This is tough.
Buck it then start stomping on its face until it stops moving.
>>
>>29907292
Big sexy monsters are just a good as big stallions.
>>
>>29907292
Ok I'm mostly kidding about the monster fucking. This guy doesn't look all that nice. He didn't even get us flowers! Rude!
>>
>>29907306
I am against a monster fuck but if it were to happen it should be a one time thing so we do not pull an Aurora.
>>
>>29907196
Initiate spinning back kick and yell something about not wating things to sneak up behind you.
>>
>>29907357
Pull a what or who?
>>
>>29907382
Die a virgin. I forget the second half of her name, Was it flare? Anyway she died a 29 year old virgin.
>>
File: bmh30.png (58KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh30.png
58KB, 400x400px
>>29907212
>>29907223
>>29907254
>>29907264
>>29907295
>>29907360
>As soon as you look at it, your mind and Storm's come to the same thought.
" "The ponies!" " You both adopt a defensive stance, as the creature begins to move. On the beach, hundreds of ponies scream in terror.
>"Keep it busy for a couple of minutes!" Storm turns around. "Everypony, this is an emergency! Run towards the nearest shelter as instructed!" She booms.
>While your friend keeps the evacuation orderly, you run into the water and face the monster. It seems that the tentacles are pointing directly at it.
"Oi! Didn't they teach you that it's rude to interrupt ponies while they're making speeches!?" You shake a hoof at the serpent. It simply charges towards you. "Whoa!"
>The first bite looks to be lethal, however, it's not too fast, and you dodge back. As a counterattack, you charge and land a series of kicks in it's body, pushing it back against the ocean.
"Storm!?"
>"Right here!" Your partner joins you, throwing herself against the monster. You take a step back and let the serpent follow your movements, while Storm places herself out of her sight. Suddenly, it sinks underwater. "Oh shit! Look out!" The golden mare starts jumping back.
>However, the tentacles in your face direct you exactly at the point where it is, and right as the monster leaps out of the water, you manage to strike a kick.
"Storm, use the tentacles! Follow them!"
>"Huh!" Knowing this, the fight becomes easier, you getting the monster's attention while Storm pummels it. "Aaagh!" Just then, she sinks.
"S-Storm!?" You leap towards her, but something else hits you in the air and knocks you back, as Storm escapes the ocean.
>"Back, back! It's not alone!"
>You move back to the shoreline, as three more serpentine heads show up from the water, all with different colors and patterns.
>"This just got a whole lot more complicated" Storm wipes the water off her brow. "Lumi should be coming now, but let's not give her a lot of chew on!"
>>
>>29907449
Kick them into their friends! Try to make them get tangled up into knots.
>>
>>29907449
Why are they shaped like suits?
>>
>>29907449
>>29907496
They aren't shaped like suits! A diamond, heart, spade, and a clover. They head pieces are themed after cards!
>>
>>29907449
Yell, "Mutant serpants! Leave this place, and you will be friends of Twenty One!"
Afterthat fails wait for one to stike at you, dodge, grab it by the neck and use it as a whip.
>>
File: big_1442876845_image.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
big_1442876845_image.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>29907518
>>
File: 1444231250094.jpg (23KB, 187x315px) Image search: [Google]
1444231250094.jpg
23KB, 187x315px
>>29907518
What is a fucking suit you moron?
>>
>>29907535
It was a responds to this post numb nuts. >>29907496
>>
>>29907518
>>29907544
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suit_(cards)

>>
>>29907518
Those are called suits anon.
>>
File: laughingmares.gif (795KB, 902x508px) Image search: [Google]
laughingmares.gif
795KB, 902x508px
>>29907518
>clover
>>
>>29907552
>>29907559
Well sorry if I've never played a game of card in my life!
>>
>>29907449
Tie them into knots.
>>
>>29907567
Why react negatively to the people who helped you instead of the people who just insulted you.
>>
>>29907496
>>29907518
Let's prepare to JACK them up while our ACE powers up her attack. Maybe we'll finish them off before that QUEEN gets up here so she doesn't have to be seen with the tentacles. Let's show this HAND full of snakes that although we may have a FULL HOUSE they can't beat TWENTY ONE.
>>
File: 1462821732984.jpg (53KB, 385x309px) Image search: [Google]
1462821732984.jpg
53KB, 385x309px
>>29907567
kill yourself
>>
>>29907600
>file deleted
Waaaah?
>>
>>29907480
>>29907496
>>29907527
>>29907568
>They don't seem to want to retire, by any means, but still you give it a try.
"Mutant serpents! If you leave now, further disaster will be avoided, and you'll have the favor of Twenty-One!" You yell at them, but neither of them moves. "Sheesh..."
>"That's never worked before, sorry Two-One" Storm takes a step up front.
"Had to try. Did you notice? Their heads seem a bit familiar..." Images of your fake memories race through your mind. Diamond, heart, club, spade... "They look like suits!"
>"Remind me I tell you more about that later" Storm doesn't keep her eyes from the prize. "I think I can blow them up, if we manage to tie them down or something."
"That's all? They're serpents, of course we can tie them to one another!" You grin.
>"Awesome. Let's rock it!"
>The two of you charge, tentacles whistling in the air. The serpents scatter, hiding underwater. The pink one emerges, but the moustache warns you, and you dodge swiftly, landing a punch on its head. Behind you, the blue one tries to wrap around your legs, and you jump out of the way for Storm to hit it back.
>The fight continues, and it becomes increasingly harder as the four monsters surround you. Storm has experience, and your natural reflexes seem to be a great asset, but that doesn't mean you're not getting tired. Frustrated, you lunge at one of them, receiving a bite on your side, but grabbing it's tail as a clutch effort.
"Aagh! You damn... thing!" You toss it against one of its friends.

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh31.png (112KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh31.png
112KB, 400x400px
>>29907727
>"Twenty-One, catch!" Storm tosses you the gigantic green snake, landing on your forelegs. If this thing falls in water like that, it will drown a whole district in waves!
"Careful!" You yell back at your partner, while using the serpent as a whip against the others. One of them tries to lash at you, and you grab its tail, quickly performing a work of art, tying them together. "Storm, I got two!"
>"Grab its neck, keep it in view!" The mare yells, running back to shore.
>You wrestle the two serpents, while the others surround you and watch, indecisive. Eventually, you kick the green one so hard, it just sinks, and grab the blue one's neck.
"Storm...?" You look at the coast, only to be blinded.
>"Alright, let's see how you like this" on the shoreline, Storm's whole body is surrounded in gold, her eyes blank and her cutie mark cracking lightning.
>She disappears. There's no way you can follow her speed, and one fraction of a second later, she appears right beside you, her hoof colliding with the monster's head. It rips it off the body cleanly, cauterizing the wound as the head flies into the horizon. The waters around you churn and raise as the strength of Storm's run catches up.
>"I'm here!" You hear a voice from up above. Illumina flies around you at full speed, and you toss her the inert body of the serpent, still attached to the other one. The pegasus gracefully kicks it back into deep ocean.
>The remaining two serpents prove little match, with you and Illumina pinning them down and Storm blowing them away with massive punches. The blue one returns, still tied, only to get its face smashed in. Finally, the bay is at silence, and Storm's body returns to normal.
>"Haah, haah..." she puffs, trying not to fall in the water. "That wasn't easy at all, haah... good job, girrrlllllllglglglg..." unable to fight exhaustion, she falls face first into the ocean.

More tomorrow at the same hour! We're not done with this chapter yet.
>>
>>29907734
Get her out of the water before she drowns.
>>
File: Extra_thicc.png (76KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Extra_thicc.png
76KB, 400x400px
>>29907734
>>
>>29907734
"So Storm what's up with the card motif now?"
Also, just spit-balling here, but what if Twent-One's power is the ability to levitate water at will. We could make a pocket of air in the ocean to go exploring and serch for the source. Or maybe the ability to make things freeze, we could also use that to make an ice tunnel down to the bottom of the ocean.
>>
>>29907734
I still find it funny that Storm's power is going Super Sonic.
>>
>>29907789
Same.
>>
>>29907789
Whew. The only thang that monster wanted was a piece of her fine ass. Oh how cruel fate can be, to deny it it's chance at that fine booty.
>>
File: hips don't lie.png (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
hips don't lie.png
42KB, 400x400px
>>29907789
>>
>>29909148
Do you think Twenty-One is soft enough that you wouldn't get hurt if she sat on you?
>>
>>29909781
>>
>>29887896
I like this but it gives me an even better idea.

If we end up with wind gust powers we can have oxygen injectors and pilot lights installed in our wings so if we want we can spew bursts of flame alongside our wind gusts.
>>
>>29910546
That, is the most autistic thing I've read all day.
>>
>>29910546
That might burn the feathers, flesh and fur (oh hey alliteration) on her wings.
>>
>>29910546
Exhibit A >>29910893
>>
>>29910774
Yeah I realised that myself after making that post. If we do end up with wind powers and we do get flamethrowers we would have to save it for emergencies.
>>
>>29910899
Extra oxygen does not mean much extra wind.
>>
>>29907734
Once she's out of the water we can go back home. We can tell Helix what the tentacles on our faces might do which is tell us a monster is on the way.
>>
>>29908515
Could that explain why that first monster was kissing us?
Do the monsters just want Big Mare Booty?
>>
>>29911046
Monsters just want some lovin, and breaking things are the only way for them to get big mare attention.
>>
>>29910988
That's a pretty shitty emergency.
I see what you mean, but that's won't be was effective as a flame thrower, which means that would at the very most likely to only lightly damage a monster. And considering they come from the water, we could just be a giant convient dry to them.
>>
Hey Big Mare Hero fans. I made a strawpoll of the powers. Just because one is the most popular doesn't mean it has to be 21's special ability. With that in mind, vote away!
http://www.strawpoll.me/12788178
>>
>>29912421
Interesting results. Adaption could lead to some good things storytelling wise.
>>
>>29912829
Adaptation or adoption, pick one. Adaption is not a word.
>>
>>29912421
You fucking retard. You posted in the thread and now that faggot who likes to sabotage strawpolls voted on it.

Anyway I failed to notice it was a mutiple choices allowed poll. May I change my vote from wind to wind or breath.
>>
>>29913408
>and now that faggot who likes to sabotage strawpolls voted on it.
You can do that? Don't you need to change your IP to do that or something?
And why not. Apparently I missed a power and misspelled adaptation.
>>
File: 1438952001287.jpg (52KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1438952001287.jpg
52KB, 453x604px
>>29913408
Stay salty, fag.
>>
>>29913408
>May I change my vote from wind to wind or breath.
What?
>>
>>29907779
>>29907886
>>29911013
"Whoa nelly" you and Illumina reach for her, picking her up between the two of you. "Tired?"
>"Neeigh..." she stands on her own, but ends up leaning on Lumi. "Maybe a bit. Going full on super mode really breaks my balls."
"Your... what?"
>"Shit, ignore that."
>"Storm, language" Illumina prods her. "Huh? That's odd, your tentacles are gone. And Twenty-One's too!"
>You touch your face, and sure as she said, the extensions aren't there. Only the ones on the blue mare's face remain.
>"How could life possibly be so cruel!" Illumina raises a hoof to her forehead, almost falling in the water with Storm's weight on her side. "We better get back before anypony notices this indignity."
>Rolling your eyes, you follow the two mares across town. Over the trip, Storm begins to feel well enough to walk on her own, albeit tripping on her hooves a little.
"So, Storm..." you speed up to the golden mare. "What's with the suits again?"
>"Huh?"
"The monsters. Why were they shaped like that?"
>"Oh... nobody knows, really" she sighs. "Every now and then a monster shows up that's got some pop culture reference in it. It's got all the lab ponies on their horseshoes... just get used to it."
>"It might have something to do with where the monsters have originated" Illumina confirms. "What not with our impossibility to actually dive deep enough to find out."

(1/2)
>>
>>29913560
>Your mind races full of questions as you return to base. As soon as you're back, you meet Felix turning a corner.
>"Oh, ladies!" His metallic platform stops. "We found a way to surgically remove the tentacles faster, so... oh, seems they already fell for the two of you."
"Who can say? We were fighting in water, so they're lost in the current. But we found something important about them! They seem to detect monsters from a large distance, and with lots of accuracy!"
>"Yeah, the fight was easier with those things on" Storm thinks aloud.
>"Hmm... and they fell in the water? In that case, leave it to the rescue teams" the stallion waves a hoof. "Illumina, would you like to keep yours?"
>"What? Heavens, no, please free me from this torment!" The mare stomps a hoof, shaking the facility around her.
>"Alright, alright! Then let us nab 'em for some tests. If they really do what you say, things could get interesting" Felix grabs a pony in a lab coat passing by and explains the situation to him. While he escorts Illumina away, he turns back to you. "So, hard fight?"
>"Yeah, had to burst for quite a while" Storm nods, eyes droopy.
>"Well, you can have a well earned rest..." he suddenly rubs his hooves together. "Or you could come with me and check something awesome that just arrived, heh heh."
>"Awww, Feelix...! Fine, I'll go..." Storm replies, although her body still heels over from side to side.
>"Excellent! What about you, Twenty-One?" The platform rises as the unicorn gets to eye level with you, looking around suspiciously. "The cargo bay door is a bit small for you ponies, but with a bit of squeezin', I reckon it should be fine."
>>
>>29913571
I'd like to see this thingy too!
How is the city able to function with a monster attack ever few days or once a week?
>>
>>29913571
Nah, we can just see it later, it's not going anywhere right? Go rest!
>>
>>29913605
Maybe use the dildo?
>>
>>29913518
I like the wind idea and the breath idea. I did not notice I could vote for both at first so I chose the one I liked the most. In hindsight though we could have wind breath alongside other breaths so maybe that would be the better idea. Wind from our mouths would not be as cool as wind from our wings but the breaths would be much more versatile assuming we got multiple types.
>>
>>29913571
Maybe we can graft a tentacle onto some donor flesh and use it as a sort of monster compass.
>>
>>29913571
So you guys gonna take the serpent to the chop shop and see it they're edible?
>>
>>29913571
Lets check it out.
>>
>>29913621
Hold your horses. Just keep it to breath attack. It's a lot more general. You're gonna make people hate the breath attack option too if you keep that up.
>>
>>29913571
Could you not just bring it to us instead of taking us to it. Still lets go check it out.
>>
>>29913571
Ashen for a base name?
>>
>>29913652
*instead of forcing us through the door.
>>
>>29913660
I would rather we discover our tramp stamp before we pick a name.
>>
>>29913599
>>29913605
>>29913627
>>29913631
>>29913652
"Couldn't you get whatever it is here to us, instead of forcing us through the cargo bay door?" You raise a brow.
>"Hsss..." the stallion adjust his necktie. "I dunno about that love, it's very sensitive equipment and the hold ponies will skin me live if I do away with just one of them..."
"Must be really expensive. You sure you want big mares around?"
>"Long as you don't touch them, it should be fine" Felix replies. You look at Storm, who nods at you, tired but still standing.
"Well, let's check it out then. I never get tired of your antics. But I insist we rest afterwards" You help your friend move, following the metallic platform. "So, you're gonna chop up those serpents we just beat and see if they're edible too?"
>"That's the plan! There's a whole bunch of tests to make. Don't worry" Felix winks "they're rarely actually edible."
"Hmm... Say, Felix, I've always wondered about how do ponies manage to recover from so many attacks and continue with their day to day so easily..."
>"That's a great question love, and the thing I'm going to show you should put you out of doubt" the unicorn grins.
>Across the other side of the facility, next to where the downwards lift to the swimming pools is, there's a slightly smaller door, somewhat rustier. It seems you could fit if you shrunk your shoulders a bit. "Damn..."
>"Right this way!" Felix introduces you to the cargo hold, a room the size of the VR training one, but made of concrete and metallic planks, thirty ponies high. Many vehicles and boxes of all sizes lie strewn across the expanse, however there's a particularly large group in the middle, illuminated by fluorescent lamps. "Here they are, yes, yes..." The stallion begins to take apart one of the wooden boxes.
>"Want a hoof with that, big boy?" Storm chuckles.

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh32.png (64KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh32.png
64KB, 400x400px
>>29913946
>"I... almost... got it!" He finally pries the wooden plank open. "Yes, lemme get this out of the way..." he takes out a huge amount of bubble plastic. You step lightly on it, and all of the bubbles pop at once. "Gah!"
"Sorry!"
>"Careful! Now, let's do this..." half the stallion's body is in the box, as he touches something. A green light activates from inside, and a spheric robot floats out. "Ta-daaa! Isn't this amazing?"
>"Oh boy!" Storm lies on the floor and looks closer. "Is it the new model? I can't believe they'd give us any...!"
>"Yeah well, what do you think ol' Dime was out for?" The unicorn exclaims. The robot looks around, scanning the environment. It has logos on both sides and a series of mechanical arms that come from random compartments inside it.
"Uh... sorry to ask, but what is it?"
>"Damn, I'm stupid!" Felix smacks his head. "I never told you how we rebuild cities, did I? This is the F-Bot 3000, the most sophisticated piece of technomagery in the world! It builds, it recycles, it analyzes, and it can comunicate with thousands and thousands of its brothers at the same time!"
"Wow, so how does it work?"
>"There's a whole network of them under the city. When a building is in disrepair, they come out and fix it, but only after an alert has been called down. This is where the taxpayers' money goes, see? A thousand of these cuties can build a thirty floor building in sixteen hours! Eee!" Felix hugs the robot very lightly.
>"Beep boop" the machine responds through an speaker.
>"This is the new model made by F-Corp, it's at least 25% faster than the 2000" Storm explains. "They're soo expensive! I can't imagine what would happen if just one of them was brought down...
>"Wheee!" In that moment, something whistles past you. Looking closer, you recognize Feather Bed, your mother, riding one of the very same robots at full speed. "Haha, wheee!"
"M-Mom!?"
>" "M-Ma'am!!" "
>>
>>29913946
>the thing I'm going to show you should put you out of doubt
Called it.
Well I called fancy rebuild tech not that we were about to be shown it. Hopefully the players will get the fucking hint this time.
>>
>>29913951
I think you should get down mum.
>>
>>29913951
Why are you riding that mom?
>>
>>29913951
Holy shit, your mom is actually awesome. That wasn't in the fake memorys. GO MOM!
>>
>>29913951
Wait. So guys if these are 25% faster then the previous model, does that mean a thousand of them can rebuild a thirty story tall building in 14 hours instead of 16?
>>
>>29913958
This is good news! But that doesn't mean we can't still show some restraint when fighting.
>>
>>29914041
Hardly news. It was already extremely heavily hinted.
>>
>>29914041
Get the fuck over it already.
>>
>>29913965
>>29913966
>>29913978
>>29914018
>>29914041
"Whoa!" You're certainly not dreaming this. "Go mom, that's awesome!"
>"Your mother's certainly awesome love, but she's riding a very delicate piece of equipment!" Felix almost chokes on the cigarette. "P-Please, Miss Feather Bed, come down!"
>"Wheee!"
"Mom? Mom!" You call out.
>"Huh? Hi sweetie, are you here to check out the robots too?" She waves from atop her robot.
"Mom, I think you should come down from that! You'll get Felix in trouble!" You point at the terrified unicorn.
>"What? Oh dear" she immediately hops off the robot, which stops moving. "I-I'm sorry, I honestly thought these were some kind of home appliance..."
>"Sorry, Miss F." Storm waves at her. "These are very important for city survival, so please let it go."
>"Of course, of course."
"Why were you riding that, mom?" You ask. "It's not like you cannot fly."
>"Oh dear, when you start flying you'll realize that everypony needs a rest every now and then" Feather Bed lands on your muzzle, filling it with huggles. "I was only trying to see if I could help anypony around, and well, I got a little caught up..."
>"That's fine, ma'am" Felix seems much more relaxed, checking on the robot. "You're our guest, so don't think you owe us anything. Just make sure to read the safety warnings" he points at the wooden boxes with all sorts of stickers on them.
>"Oh, kind of like you did?" Storm pops a smug grin.
>"Yeah yeah, come for me now" the unicorn shakes his head, leading the robots inside the box and shutting them down.
"So, if these are 25% faster, does it mean they can build a thirty story tall building in... mmm..." you do the math.
>"Sixteen hours love. The older models take over twenty" Felix hops on his platform, which glides around the floor. "That's why we have around fifty thousand of them."

(1/2)
>>
>>29914210
"FIFTY THOUSAND!?" Your voice booms and echoes, every single pony in the warehouse looking at you for a second before turning back to their activities.
>"Ouch. My big girl is growing up nicely" Feather Bed giggles at your outburst.
>"You heard it. Fifty thousand. That's why, in case of attack, non-unique buildings take the least priority" Felix explains. "We can take a loss of one or two districts worth, and rebuild in less than three days. That's how activity remains uninterrupted."
>"Any more than that, and we start turning a loss" Storm continues. "But, honestly, there's never, ever been a fight in all our history that big."
>"So I kinda skimmed over that part of the lesson! Yay, everything makes sense!" Felix dances around.
"Still, it should be an important thing to know! I can't just go around breaking buildings!"
>"Not for the most part, but if you think it's going to help you beat a monster, it's probably profit" Storm shrugs. "Who knows, economics are complicated, leave it to the bat."
>You all leave the room, Felix heading to see how Illumina's doing, while Storm goes to her room to rest.
>"So, how did your battle go? I see you fine, so I assume it was a great sucess" your mom talks to you, perched on the top of your head. "You should have patrol later, right? What are you doing meanwhile?"
>>
>>29914212
There should be a news report soon on the dangers of careless flying. We should both keep an eye out for that.
>>
>>29914212
No buildings were destroyed and no ponies were harmed so the mission went about as successful as you can hope. We're not going to do anything and are free till patrol.
>>
>>29914212
Sleeping. Want to tuck me in?
>>
>>29914224
We should ask our operator to inform us when it is going to be on.
>>
>>29914224
>>29914235
>>29914239
>>29914242
"The battle went as well as it could! We fought in the bay, so no buildings were destroyed or ponies harmed. Now I'm going to take a nap, but before that, there might be a report on the dangers of careless flying, so let's stake the high noon news for that."
>You get to your room, get comfy in your bed, ask for food and get to watch the news. Before that, you also ask Firegazer to let you know when your patrol is up. The pegasus salutes diligently, taking a note in his own computer.
>As the grub arrives, the midday news begin. Gloss Charming appears on camera, again with a very proper attire.
>"Oh, that mare sure knows how to wear a dress" your mother comments, eating a bowl of the same grub you do.
"Wouldn't you like to eat something different, mom?"
>"Goodness, no! I don't want you to feel violent, dear!"
"Aww..."
>"Our top story today, the second part of our trilogy report about the inherent dangers in aerial vehicles. As purported during the morning edition of this broadcast, I will personally take all news shifts today to bring you more of this story, in debt of the most generous big mare Twenty-One, who saved mine and my pilot's life in light of the accident..."

(1/2)
>>
>>29914417
>"Oh dear! You saved her?" Your mother asks.
"Yeah, they got too close to ask me questions and their helicopter almost crashed! I asked her to do this for me" you nod, satisfied that Gloss is honoring the request.
>The report turns out to be incredibly informative, even for ponies like you, who have no idea on how to pilot those things. After the meal and news, you tuck yourself in to bed, with some help from your mother.
>"I'll be around whenever you need me" she kisses your forehead. "Sleep well."
"Thanks mom" you watch her leave and drift off to nap.
>Mere hours later, you take your patrol shift, and this time nothing of note happens. You go back to the street where you saved Gloss and the pilot, to find out the cracks on the street and buildings have been repaired. Once again, the robots in the shadow of your work as big mare have left no evidence of their presence. Once you return, you find Illumina without her tentacle moustache.
"Ah, it feels soo good!" She caresses her face without end. "And they said they would investigate how to make radar tools with those things, so it turns a profit for us in the end!"
>"Yeah! Lumi, you gotta come and see the new F-Bots, they're amazing!" Storm nudges her.
>"Oh dear, sure I will. If you'll excuse us" Illumina gives you a passing nuzzle as she's led by Storm. That means you have the rest of the day to yourself, and you could go with them, or take a bath, maybe spend the night in your room... weren't you thinking of making a vlog or something along those lines?
>>
>>29914426
Time to find that sex toy the bat hinted at. It is no big stallion but it will have to do for now.
>>
>>29914426
Let's make a vlog. We can ask our viewers how much we like our living arrangements but are a little bored and would like some recommendations on a show to watch or maybe a book to read. Something funny is preferred.
>>
>>29914426
Go spar with Storm! Then after you're all worked up from fighting a sexy mare >>29914445
>>
>>29914445
>>29914467
>>29914468
>You follow Storm and Illumina, and check whether or not it would be possible to have a spar, but with the daylights dying out, Storm opposes the idea.
>"Really, the best thing would be to get up early and sneak out of town. Better do this during the day. But we'll do it soon, promise!" The mare recites before dragging herself to her room, exhausted from a whole day of activity.
>You return to your room, frustrated and in need of something to do. You might as well check out how to do vlogs... there are several alternatives, and you end up finding Illumina's channel. Looks like she's done well over forty videos now, at least once a week, wow.
>Messing with the website, you end up making a profile of your own, then making a short recording. You introduce yourself, explain how your first days have been, give a short tour of your room, and after thinking aloud for a while in front of the inbuilt camera on your computer, you decide to give the word to your viewers, asking them for any sort of show or books you could read to better spend your days. After that, you upload the video without hesitation, no pain no gain. How exciting, now your thoughts are on the net for millions of little ponies to enjoy! Wonder how many views and comments you'll get...?
>You look around, trying to find anything, just about anything to entertain yourself with, when under a lot of bedsheets, in one of the drawers, you find a long, purple, rubbery object, shaped much like a...
"Oh. Oh, my. I guess... this is what Felix was talking about?" You blush, holding the weighty object in your hooves. "I... Well, it couldn't hurt to give it a try..."
>It does hurt, at first, but before you realize, you've entertained yourself far into the night, and with many more hours to go, you begin to drift into a very full sleep...

-ISSUE 2: THE END-
>>
File: #22 - Collect them all!.png (277KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
#22 - Collect them all!.png
277KB, 800x1200px
This concludes the second thread. I understand it's been shorter, but as it happens, I'm going to have a very busy weekend, and this is a perfect point for me to stop. Thank you all for participating, I hope you're still having fun with our adventures.
Next thread will begin on Sunday, at the same hour as always, and I promise there's much more to come, it will probably be a longer thread, so until then, have a nice weekend!
>>
Good night big mares
>>
>>29914581
>>
File: DELET.jpg (150KB, 1000x761px) Image search: [Google]
DELET.jpg
150KB, 1000x761px
>>29915659
>bumping the thread when told to wait till sunday
Anon...
>>
>>29915679
Yes?
>>
I'll miss you, Solar Storm!
>>
Big Mare never die!
>>
>>29917375
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.