[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck, Marry, Kill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: fuggmarrykill.png (142KB, 416x338px) Image search: [Google]
fuggmarrykill.png
142KB, 416x338px
We choose between:
Mane6, Princesses, Starlight and Trixie (and between all main guys if you're a fag)
>>
>>29885155
>Fuck, Marry, Kill
Fluttershy
Celestia
Luna

New Duumvirate njggas
>>
>>29885155
>Fuck
Princess Celestia
>Marry
Pinkie Pie
>Kill
Starlight Glimmer, become Equestria's hero for ridding the world of communism.
>>
File: shimmer__by_sion_ara-d9qz1m9.png (412KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
shimmer__by_sion_ara-d9qz1m9.png
412KB, 900x1200px
>>29885155
Kill all of them, fuck and marry pic related instead
>>
>>29885214
>>
>>29885155
>Fuck
Spitfire. Always struck me as a mare who'd be a really, really good lay.
>Marry
Celestia. Caring, thoughtful, and giant warm cuddles make for best choice.
>Kill
NuGlim. No explanation needed.
>>
>>29885155
Can we agree that killing Glimmer should be a default setting?
>>
>>29885182
>>29885187
>>29885272
Celestia is horrbile. Whats wrong with you.
>>
>>29885282
She is the literal god horse. If you would not fuck her you're missing out.
>>
>>29885273
Trips confirm
>>
>>29885155
>main guys
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>29885155
Fuck Cadence (even though she's a mother, she's still pretty damn sexy)
Marry Pinkie Pie (means more sex with party pone)
Kill Twilight (to see if an alicorn can die)
>>
>>29886138
Spike, Discord, Sunburst, Big Mac, Thorax, Soarin, Braeburn and Shining Armor.
>>
>>29886140
Pinkie can't cook normal food and she's too cringey to act as a wife. She's only good for gud wild fug.
>>
>Fuck
Celestia, mostly because I think she'd be the most interesting lay, and the best competition in bed. It's no fun if you don't have someone who'll compete to top.
>Marry
Cadence. Nothing would please me more than cucking Shining Armor, and also LITERALLY A PONY APHRODITE.
>Kill
Trixie. With a brick.
>>
>>29886153
I can put up with as long as I get to have sex whenever I want with her for the rest of my life. The way I see it, the Cadence fugging is a one-time thing while marrying Pinkie is an eternal vow.
>>
>>29885155
>Fuck
Shining Armor. He's /aesthetic/ but not much in the way of personality.
>Marry
Big Macintosh. He's basically the perfect partner; Loyal, intelligent, and has a rockin ass.
>Kill
Discord. Screw him, he's as reformed as he was in Return of Harmony.
>>
File: 1467636395342.png (50KB, 254x242px) Image search: [Google]
1467636395342.png
50KB, 254x242px
>Fuck
Glimmy!
>Marry
GLIMMY!!!!
>Kill
Maud Pie
>>
>>29886177
DYWTS?
Discord didn't had any ill intention in the last two episodes. He risked his life for FS in the S6 finale and he just wanted to have Stalright as a roomate in recent episode. He didn't realised Twilight that was pressured by him. Discord is obviously switching to chaotic good route to make him more in tune with Fluttershy..
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.