[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phew! CYOA #3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Phew!.jpg (189KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
Phew!.jpg
189KB, 567x567px
>"Phew! Your pee-pee really stinks, Anon!"
>>29852615
Recap: You're Anon. You're being hounded by a mint-colored pony who thinks your penis stinks. You're currently in your yoga teacher's office where he told you a creepy story about his sister and gave you a belt for a present. Class is about to start. Time to learn the skills you'll need to suck your own dick...

You stiffly walk out of Johan's office and fumble with the belt he strapped around your waist. The magnetic clasp is actually quite powerful and resists removal but you mange to pry it off. It's too gaudy, definitely not something you'd ever buy on your own despite its quality material. Neat design, though, kinda like metallic snakeskin. You clasp it back on your waist with a sigh and walk down the hallway into the gym.

>"What?! He's here?!"

>"Yeah! I think he's talking with Johan. Oh! There he is now!"

Fug. You should have known she'd be here. Lyra, who was standing next to Blossomforth stares at you with disbelief. Blossomforth, still in her stretching stance on the floor, looks between you and Lyra with surprise.

>"UNBELIEVABLE!"

>"W-what's wrong? You two know each other?"

>"Uh, YEAH. I guess we do. Isn't that right, ANON?"

The few other students in class stand silently off to the side and stare at you both. You don't need this shit today.

"Christ. Sigh. Lyra? What are you doing here?"

>"My FRIEND, Blossomforth, INVITED ME to join this class with her! If I'd known YOU and your stink-"

"DON'T. SAY IT."

>"Hmmph! I wouldn't have joined."
>>
>>29884993
Blossomforth sadly looks at you both and tries in vain to unlock her muscles and stand up. She's flexible alright, but sometimes she gets TOO flexible and can't uncurl without some help.

>"I'm real sorry you two. Unf. If I'd known you didn't like each other I wouldn't have arranged this. Oomph. A-a little help maybe?"

Lyra scrunches up her muzzle and trots over to you.

>"Ohhh NO. It's not your fault Blossom, it's this guy's ri-"

She stops dead in her tracks. Her eyes slowly widen into a look of utter horror and she starts gasping shallowly. You ask her what's wrong but she only manages little squeaks. Then, without warning, as though a bursting dam, she flips her shit and your day goes right to Fucksville.

>"S... SS... SN... SN... SNE... SNE-!"

"What?"

>"DAAAAANGER NOOOOODLE!!!!!!"

"HOLY FUCK!"

>"DON'T WORRY, ANON! I'LL SAVE YOU! GET AWAY FROM ANON, YOU STUPID DANGER NOODLE!"

Lyra begins stomping her hooves and making angry horse noises to try and intimidate the "snake" wrapped around your waist. When that doesn't work she grabs it with her magic and attempts to yank it off your body.

Because she's so upset her magic is being applied wildly across your body and not just the belt. She's not only tugging it but she's also inadvertently crushing your insides. You can barely breathe.

Tackle her to get her to stop?
Pry the belt off and let it fly at her?
Wait and see if a bystander helps?
>>
File: name that OP.jpg (105KB, 960x730px) Image search: [Google]
name that OP.jpg
105KB, 960x730px
>>29884993
You really need to stop
>>
File: Phew4.png (642KB, 1134x1134px) Image search: [Google]
Phew4.png
642KB, 1134x1134px
Phew
>>
File: gs.png (25KB, 434x554px) Image search: [Google]
gs.png
25KB, 434x554px
Darn tootin! Your nutts sure do smell good, Anon!
>>
wat
>>
File: phew 2.jpg (29KB, 442x448px) Image search: [Google]
phew 2.jpg
29KB, 442x448px
>>29884996
Tackle her, then say "Phew! Your ponut really stinks, Lyra!"
>>
Yay its not dead.
>>
>>29884996
>Pry the belt off and let it fly at her?
>>
>>29884996
You slowly amble forward in an attempt to get Lyra to stop but she keeps distance from the dangerous - yet fashionable - article of clothing wrapped around your waist. As you begin blacking out your adrenaline kicks in and you muster one last burst of energy which you use to slip your hands around the buckle and unclasp the belt.

With a violent tug it flies free from your grasp and jets towards Lyra, startling her and breaking her concentration. She stumbles backward, tripping over her own hooves as the belt slaps her in the face and tangles in her flailing legs. The magnetic clasps connect as she retreats and in one singular motion she has managed to magically hogtie herself. As the pony tumbles backwards into Bloosomforth who is still stuck in her yoga stance.

You experience a profound sense of irony as the blood flows back into your brain and you discover you can breathe again, yet all that blood is now threatening to redirect to a different organ and you are breathless as the lewd scene unfolds. Lyra managed to land face first onto Blossomforth's upturned crotch. Her thrashing and muffled screaming stimulate the helpless mare, tightening her muscles even more and making her blush with embarrassment. The thin layer of spandex between the two ponies hides little as it becomes damp with excitement, the full outline of her unmentionables winking against her will.

If it stopped then and there it would've been a random case of sexy hot, but, of course, it didn't. Through her moans of protest Blossomforth noticed the belt dangling inches from her face. She, too, believed it was a snake and proceeded to flip out. Her thrashing and flapping bounced Lyra into her genitals all the harder while accomplishing little to free either of them. Even you feel sorry for Lyra as she receives a panicked stream of urine right between her eyes.

You could stop this. Or you could use this to teach Lyra a lesson. Either way your boner is ashamed.
>>
>>29887116
We should stop it.
Lyra deserves this. Blossomforth does not.
>>
>>29887116
The other students whisper uncomfortably to themselves as you hustle over to the ponies. You heft Lyra up and lay her on her back off to the side and attempt to untangle the belt from her legs. Your efforts are hampered by her struggling and by Blossomforth's continued screeching but you eventually manage to pull it free. Lyra scoots backward until she hits the wall where she presses tightly against it and hyperventilates. This is ridiculous. You stand up and raise the belt between your hands over your head.

"IT'S JUST A BELT. FUCKIN' A."

Both ponies immediately deescalate. Lyra just slumps down and stares at you with drenched face and mane. Blossomforth breaks down and sobs quietly. You toss the belt on the floor and gently massage Blossomforth's belly until her muscles relax and she flops down exhausted and ashamed.

>"Vat is goings on in here?"

You turn to see Johan standing in the doorway and observing his classroom. His eyes scan the room until they snap to the belt discarded on the ground. A look of agony plasters itself on his face and he rushes over to the thing, collapsing to his knees and dramatically cradling the damaged accessory to his manteats.

>"Oooohoho-nooooo! Mein poor abused 'For-Strength-For-Stamina Leather Belt'™! How did zis haaappen? Hooooow? Hooooow?"

Johan's anguished cries cause Blossomforth to resume crying. You can see Lyra begin to tear up as well. Every other sane person in the room who's not already filming this collective mental breakdown on their mobile device has gravitated to the corners of the room or left.

Nope. You don't need this shit today. Class is clearly going to be cancelled so you head back to the changing room and swap into your day clothes. Without saying a word you head outside, the sound of hearts being destroyed reverberating through the walls. As you go to step into your car you see Lyra pressed up against the glass from the other side, her face stained with piss and regret.
>>
>>29885021
Would be nice to see the janitors in action again.
>>
>>29888029
Smash our fist through the glass, grab lyra and throw her out of the car.
Then drive the fuck away.
>>
>>29885021
Screw you I am having fun. This is one of the best slice of life cyoa we have.
>>
>>29884993
Why the fuck is this a CYOA
>>
>>29888787
I don't know but is fucking hilarious. It is barely even about anons smelly pee pee.
>>
Bemp.
>>
>>29888029
Tell her if she's really sorry, she can smell your peepee, as long as you can smell her meemee.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.