[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think he is torn between Fluttershy and Twilight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12

File: 1492313639903.png (683KB, 1045x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1492313639903.png
683KB, 1045x1062px
Do you think he is torn between Fluttershy and Twilight?
>>
File: 1492286940690.png (188KB, 488x602px) Image search: [Google]
1492286940690.png
188KB, 488x602px
Discords dick is too far into Fluttershy to care romantically about anyone else, that being said I think he just wanted to help Twilight, in his own Discordy way of course

I love how It's been years since Discord was reformed and yet he's still autistic and in denial about helping others directly

Discord knew Twilight didn't have a plan for Starlight so he trolled her really hard so that she would snap and go talk to Celestia about it
It's cute
>>
>>29883125
>I think he just wanted to help Twilight, in his own Discordy way
This.

>>29883125
>"I was hoping you would send her to my realm"
What he mean with that?
>>
>>29883125
No. Discord just loves to fuck with twilight. He's done it over and over again. In the end it's for her benefit in a strange sort of way. Rewatch just about every discord episode, and you'll see that discord fucking with twilight is pretty much status quo for him. I think he cares deeply about twi, but not romantically.
>>
>>29883310
It meant he wanted a roomie
>>
>>29883125
Lopoddity pls
>>
>>29883125
The only right answer is threesome. Although Fluttershy is probably more into animal guys than Twilight who is more into humans.
>>
>>29883125
Discord doesn't fuck horses because he's not a degenerate
>>
>>29883649
He was checking that banana pony at the swing club.
>>
>>29883125
There's no way to tell what he actually feels because writers prefer to keep him a walking plot device instead of actual character. There's no way to tell if he actually plans any of it or he, you know, just does chaos. An episode with more serious approach to his relations with Twilight is long overdue. Both can learn a lot from each other.
>>
>>29883125
I think he enjoys winding Twilight up.
>>
>>29883843
What if he doesn't but can't do anything about it since it's his nature to cause chaos?
>>
>>29883125
Which one would be more accepted by the fandom? TwiCord or FlutterCord? I think fluttercord had more build up.
>>
>>29883924
Fluttercord is canon on this board.
Flutterfag tears are an incredible power source and it's one of the few things keeping this board alive.
>>
pick one

>fuck Fluttershy
>fuck with Twilight

If Discord had to choose, he'd probably continue fucking with Twilight and let Fluttershy be his waifu from afar
>>
>>29883924
I will need one more Discord episode to judge but Fluttershy clearly explored a lot more variety of emotions with Discord
>laughter (Discords antics in most episodes she was the only one enjoing them)
>anger (Make new friends but keep Discord had them quarrel like a couple)
>sadness (Fluttershy spilled tears over his betrayal)
>overall fun (buying cakes and goign to the beach off screen)

With Twilight is mostly messing with her than wanting to really enjoy time with her.
>>
>>29884003
But he does enjoy his time with Twilight, seems like messing with her is his most prominent activity. But I see what you mean. They need some real interactions, not just one-sided jabs. Even Trixie banters with him more.
>>
>>29883924
>>29883962
Fluttercord is NOT canon, you jackass!
>>
>>29884222
She blushed over him. There is no other way without retconning S6 finale.
>>
>>29883184
>believing this
>>
File: WERE TOGETHER IN ETERNALLY.jpg (95KB, 783x780px) Image search: [Google]
WERE TOGETHER IN ETERNALLY.jpg
95KB, 783x780px
>>29884975
and it was adorable
>>
>>29883125
Fucking with Twilight is just too much fun for him to pass up but he'll always have a special place for Fluttershy in his heart.

>>29884222
Trips confirm, Discord is still in the friendzone.
>>
File: 25252.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
25252.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
>>29885586
What about this? Look like he really like her. And he constantly wrapped around her in most episodes.
>>
I miss discolight
Cuckershy is shit
>>
>>29885625
How would you imagine their ship being played on the show if the show staff forgot about Fluttershy?

Dating a Princess would not really fit him.
>>
File: 1452040576930.webm (3MB, 889x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452040576930.webm
3MB, 889x500px
>>29885625
The problem with Twilight and Discord is that it's completely one sided
>>
>>29885690
Both one-sided and one-note. There's only banter, and if the banter is one-sided it just turns into bullying. Just one episode where they have to work together would solve all this.
>>
>>29883694
>There's no way to tell if he actually plans any of it

He clearly plans it in "Princess Twilight Sparkle" and "What About Discord?"
>>
>>29883962
>Fluttercord is canon on this board.

How does that work?
>>
>>29885840
Blushing apparently. Don't get me wrong I'm all for shipping and have a few favorites myself but when people come up with autistic arguments "prove" their ship is when shit gets stupid.

The most embarrassing/aggravating part are the people who seem to have no idea how actual social interaction works. A blush does not mean they're gonna fall in love and get married, a cute awkward encounter does not mean they want to fuck, standing next to each other does not mean they're a couple.
>>
>>29885811
It would be kinky if one evening Discord became too forcefull with her and started the rape.

Twiligth would probably act like a hentai tsundere character getting annoyed and angry while still resolving to suck his dick.
>>
>>29885866
I meant more the "canon on this board" part. Did we have a vote or something?
>>
>>29885906
Nah, one minority just screams louder than the other for a while
>>
File: 4356363.png (546KB, 1280x838px) Image search: [Google]
4356363.png
546KB, 1280x838px
>>29885866
A blushing was always an old trope in cartoon to imply future couple and "relationship upgrade" trope.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RelationshipUpgrade

Discord and Fluttershy are the most visible contestant for this trope just like Aang and Katara was or recently Marco&Star and Connie&Steven.

Of course current showriters could just trash it like MarblexBigMac and ignore that trope but they kind og went with the teasing for couple of seasons now. Its possible but very unlikely that Discord would orbit around Celestia or other ponies.
>>
>>29885906
Mostly shippers or people who don't care about Fluttershy accept it as canon. I would say they are only ship teased so at best semi canon.
>>
>>29885833
There is no actual way to tell. Did he also plan on getting captured in Twilight's Kingdom? Or getting cucked in Make New Friends? Sure it seems that it was all planned because nothing ever ends badly for him or anyone else. And somehow everyone plays along with him as well, did he plan it with Mane6 in What about Discord? Or was it just MMDW syndrome? As long as there's no proof that he did plan everything it's just as likely that he just fucks around.
>>
>>29885917
You just butchered your own point. A blush would fall into the precursor category before the "relationship upgrade" according to the TV tropes page you linked.
>>
>>29885934
>Did he also plan on getting captured in Twilight's Kingdom?

I was hoping he was but he usually rubs it in when he intentionally plans it like in and Princess TS and WaD.
>>
>>29885934
You clealry dind't follow the episodes.

>Princess Twilight Sparkle
He planned to guilt trip Twilight because he knows how the seeds worked and that he would get rid of EoH thinking he would create chaos with Fluttershy

>THrees a Crowd
Planned since he knew about Cadance trip from Fluttershy

>Make new Friends
There was nothing to plan. He was autistic for Fluttershy entire episode. Didnt care about Twilight at all.

>What about Discord
He obviously planned as it was revealed in the end of the episode.

>Celestial advice
Entire meta joke (as well as with the song in the second episode) was that Discord acted and looked like he was messing with Twilight doing the
>pic related
as to make him look shifty just for the sake of finale resolution when it turns out that he was just doing it to have Starlight fllow him to his domain. He didn't plan to help her out, tho since he started to bother her before she became stressed out. But he didn't do that for ill reasons like in What about Discord. Lady Writers are much better than Dusedau.
>>
>>29885934
No he didn't. He helped out Twilight with the diary but he gave up on her when Tirek convinced him.
>>
>>29885976
>>29886025
You know, people thought Celestia also planned the first episodes but as it turns out she didn't. Sure Discord plans to annoy Twilight but for his own reasons, not for her sake. The point still stands, nothing indicates that he actually cares if Twilight learns any lessons at all.
>>
this
>>
>>29886069
Because he literally didn't cared.

He helped her out in S4 premiere because of selfish reasons to get rid of EoH

Helped her out with Harmony Tree journal because he was curious whats in the box.

And finally, he didn't care about his struggle in Ceelstia advice. He was just feeling lonely and wanted to have Trix and Glimmer as roomates. He was excited and shifty entire episodes just for that.
He was much more sympathethic in recent episode if you watch this second time knowing that his intents were innocent.
>>
>>29886069
His only unselfish deed in entire series was risking life for Fluttershy. Everything else had an agenda to it.
>>
>>29886109
His left eye is fucked up
>>
>>29886069
>You know, people thought Celestia also planned the first episodes but as it turns out she didn't.

She clearly had some plans anon. She knew Luna was coming back and that Twilight needed to make friends in Ponyville. She was just not 100% confident everything would work out.
>>
File: SlowpokeNews.jpg (34KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
SlowpokeNews.jpg
34KB, 350x400px
>>29886139
>>
>>29886109
Yeah, I noticed it too. He probably enjoys his new company but doesn't exactly know how to act. He made a lot of friends last season, didn't he? Both from finale and the game night. Too bad he probably won't get a lot of episodes this season to capitalize on that.

>>29886147
For sure, Twilight was her hope for NMM. Seems like she wanted Twilight to become friends with M5 the natural way but postponed it to literally the day before the celebration. She had plans, just not that exact plan.
>>
File: sig-3804143.large.jpg (188KB, 1116x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sig-3804143.large.jpg
188KB, 1116x1024px
>>29886109
>his intents were innocent
>wanting to trap two ponies in his mad realm
>innocent
>>
>>29886158
No, i mean the iris isn't even visible. Is too low.
>>
is there any good episode with discord after be reformed?
>>
>>29886109
I think the writers as switching him to become more like chaotic good than chaotic neutral. I think i seen people complaining about him still being evil when writers teased him with Fluttershy in the Smooze episode. They made him more heroic in last episode and more innocent in this one to make him more appealing for Fluttershy. That blush was the first sign.
>>
>>29886313
all of them are good if you like Discord
>>
>>29886313
>>29886446
No, there SUCK!
>>
>>29886643
You just hate Discord
>>
>>29886400
Now the true reformation begins. He will finally see the magic of friendship and he's gonna like it. Just like Glimmer he has to make it work his own way.
>>
File: mail pony.png (99KB, 300x352px) Image search: [Google]
mail pony.png
99KB, 300x352px
>>29886181
rip ;~;7
>>
>>29883125
Discord has wanted to bang Twilight since forever. Notice how touchy-feely he's been with her, since day one? He's put hands on Princess Nerdbutt more than any other character by far. Wants to fuck her but also enjoys fucking with her.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.