[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you carry her books?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: 1492309379992s.jpg (8KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
1492309379992s.jpg
8KB, 250x249px
Would you carry her books?
>>
Could the anon who posted this green continue? Here's the Start:

>You're friends aren't around to hang out at school today.
>Bulk Biceps is bulking his biceps obsessively.
>"Normal" Norman is suspended for hate speech.
>Soarin is at home vomiting his way through a stomach bug.
>Braeburn is probably recovering from another fight with the people who keep calling him gay.
>And lastly, Flash Sentry is probably debating about calling Sunset while crying into his pony body pillow… again.
>That leaves you, the only remaining member of the "lame six" here.
>A random and regular autist, just like everyone else in your group.
>Sure Norman can almost pass off as normal, Braeburn is only with you guys because he got hooked on your antics after the rumors made him a fellow social reject, Bulk could actually get girls if he just worked on his legs along with his arms, Soarin would be knuckle deep in either Rainbow Dash or Spitfire if he could just pick up how into him they were, and Flash can go right back to being a normie if he got over his horsey ex-girlfriend.
>But you're a regular 4chan autist, so nameless that your fucking name is Anonymous.
>Your family says you'd look good if you just took care of yourself, but you think that's bullshit.
>Even if you did, you're so spergy you can't even talk to girls, you just stutter and make a mess of things.
>At least you have your fellow autists to keep you company.
>Except for today, leaving you all alone at your locker.
>You'd already had what little books you needed from it, as a matter of a fact for your next class doesn’t really need that many books, so you just keep them in your bag.
>As well, your class is just a bit down the hall from your locker, you’re really only standing in front of it because you don’t want to be the first person in the class and making yourself at all noticeable.
>>
>>29882912
>So here you stand, awkwardly, in front of your open locker, waiting for the most inconspicuous time to enter class, and trying to look like you're doing something other than mentally practicing how to talk to people.
>Little do you know, someone has her sights on you, someone you're about to find out has much more in common with you than you think.
>Poor little Fluttershy, the shyest girl in the whole school, has seen your many moments of creepy lonely contemplation, and has gone from being empathetic to developing somewhat of a crush on you.
>Today, her friend Rarity has driven the point home to her that if she's ever going to get an opportunity to talk to you, it has to be now, while your band of other weirdos isn't around to protect you from the wiles of femininity.
>Fluttershy, despite being quite pretty, and among some circles rather desirable, is unfortunately about as adept at talking to boys as a parrot is.
>That is to say, she can creepily squeak out some words while her pupils dilate in strange ways.
>In order to initiate communication with you, rather than just asking you out, maybe with an offering of a love letter or some chocolates like those mongoloid cartoons you love so much, she has instead chosen to craft an elaborate scenario where she will lull you into a false sense of security, and, in your vulnerable moment, you will politely accept her request to have a date at the park.
>It all begins with her getting you to carry her books.
>She shuffles herself behind you, already dreading her decision and fully expecting herself to fuck something up.
>But she has that feeling, that feeling when you go so far along some stupid fucking plan that you feel you can do nothing but continue.
>”U-um, e-excuse me,” she mutters.
>You continue to stare into the confines of your locker, not noticing her soft whispers on account of your complete and utter focus on how you’re eventually going to school Flash on why everything he likes is shit.
>>
>>29882922
>”E-excuse me,” Fluttershy says, now a bit too loudly. Already, she feels her heart thundering within her chest, and she fears she will soon start hyperventilating.
>You jerk out of your reverie, and spin around, knocking your shoulder into your locker door and slamming it shut with a loud BANG.
>Fluttershy flinches at the noise, and your eyes widen when you see one of the cutes girls in school is trying to talk to you.
>You feel the spaghetti begin to accumulate in your pockets, and Fluttershy is feeling no better.
>"B-boy you sure are strong Anon," she half-mutters, mentally kicking herself for saying something so stupid.
>"Y-you think you can m-maybe help me carry my b-books,” she forces herself to continue. An awkward pause proceeds her statement, before she quickly rushes to add in “I-if you want to."
>Fluttershy has now begun to hyperventilate as you process what she just said.
>She only has one book, one really big book, specifically an oversized copy of the novella “Animal Farm”.
>She goes to the same class as you right now, and that’s not even the book you’re supposed to be reading.
>You glance up at the bow in her hair, and the idea reaches your head she may be flirting with you.
>Rather than deny this, for some reason your mind instead accepts this and leaps into full panic mode.
>You attempt to reign it in before you do something stupid.
>You just gotta’ play it cool and get through this alright, and either you’ll get her off your back, or have a date with a qt.
>Win/win, right?
>Great, let’s start.
“Marry me.”
>What a fuckin’ legend.
>Welp, you’re fucked.
>That’s fine, you can always move to a new place.
>You think China might be far enough.
>Hell, maybe you should just kill yourself.
>Yeah, that seems the best course of action, really gave yourself the best excuse right here.
>You wonder what’s the easiest wat to-
>”O-okay.”
>Ho lee fuck.
>She’s as bad as you are.
>>
>>29882928
>Instantly a cold sweat breaks out on both of your faces, as Fluttershy clings even tighter to her book and stares at you like a deer does an oncoming 18-wheeler.
>Shit you weren’t prepared for this kind of commitment.
>B-but she’s also really cute.
>Fuck it this is the best shot you’ve got and you know it.
>Brain’s going into emergency shutdown, might as well roll with it.
“U-uhhh, w-what do we do now?”
>A question Fluttershy was also asking herself.
>Her thoughts immediately rush to her one refuge in the world, her animal friends.
>”W-well, uh, um, maybe you sh-should show I-I’m you’re new m-mate by sh-showing a display of d-dominance.”
>Wat
“What?”
>”M-my animal friends l-like to h-hump each other w-when they g-get married.”
>The butterflies in Fluttershy’s stomach instantly ignite into sloshing magma as her fear turns to dread, and both your faces turn beat read.
>It’s become obvious to someone as dense as even you that this girl is about 1000°F on the spergometer.
>The look of mutual horror on her face lets you know that she knows this, too.
>You’re both well and truly fucked, possibly literally.
>You don’t know if people are staring, but at this point you doubt they aren’t.
>The late bell still hasn’t somehow rung yet.
>You try to gather yourself.
>You can’t do this, she obviously doesn’t want this, let’s just calm down and…
>Aaaaaand Fluttershy turns around, pushing out her skirt-covered rear end.
>Yep, guess that invalidates everything.
>All proper cognitive reasoning is dead, might as well default on what 4chan would tell you to do.
>”Do it faggot,” the anons whisper.
“So it goes,” you respond with surprising clarity to no one, and press yourself against Fluttershy.
>She lets out an “eep” as you wrap your arms around her front, and place your hands on her thighs, before you begin dry-humping her right in the middle of the hallway.
>>
>>29882937
>She smells like wet dog, cardboard, and carrots, and since this is the first girl you’ve come this close to besides your mother you have unknowingly registered this as what a girl is supposed to smell like.
>At this point both of you simultaneously want to stop this madness, but can’t because of social anxiety.
>You both can also confirm now that yes, people are staring.
>”MISS FLUTTERSHY AND MISTER ANONYMOUS!” roars Vice Principal Luna from down the hall.
>Fluttershy’s hands immediately launch onto yours and press down hard, pinning you to her soft thighs.
>You do the only thing your lizard brain can think of at this point, and continue driving your hips forward into Fluttershy’s slightly moist posterior, as you stare fearfully at the rapidly approaching disciplinarian.
>”STOP YOUR INDECENCY THIS INSTANT!” Luna screams, now nearly upon you.
>Your mind finally manages to kickstart itself back up, and you attempt to detach yourself from poor, traumatized Fluttershy, but your hands won’t cooperate with letting go of her, and she still has you pinned down on her with surprising strength.
>Much like the dogs you were emulating, you find yourselves shamefully stuck together after a few minutes of humping.
>”MISTER ANONYMOUS AND MISS FLUTTERSHY, I SAID THIS INSTANT!”
“I-I cain’t Misses Luna!” you cry out woefully, tears now rolling down your face.
>Fluttershy has also begun to wordlessly cry.
>As Vice Principal Luna attempts fruitlessly to pry you off of your fiancée, your eyes meet with a girl pointing her phone camera towards you.
>A moment of perfect clarity arrives on you, and you realize you will never live this down.
>>
>>29882944
that's all we got right now.
>>
>>29882944
pls continue!
>>
>>29882905
>cock vores fluttershy

I'll carry her too ^:)
>>
>>29882944
>An that's how your mother and I got together. Hey! Don't give me that look. I already told you I'm not paying for therapy from this

>Ywn find out your parents were autistic just like you
>>
File: bc9.png (28KB, 127x91px) Image search: [Google]
bc9.png
28KB, 127x91px
>>29882944
>>
File: 1491573559638.jpg (146KB, 540x637px) Image search: [Google]
1491573559638.jpg
146KB, 540x637px
>>29883334
I knew some one was gonna post this
>>
File: 1492260218479.png (328KB, 514x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492260218479.png
328KB, 514x600px
>>29882944
She held you down... That was her plan all along!!!
>>
>>29883257
>>
>>29883324
>We were like Animals!
>>
>>29882944
MORE!!!!!
>>
>>29883324
>>Ywn find out your parents were autistic just like you
Ywn find out that your parents accidentally created the perfect were sperg
>>
>>29882944
>prompt is with pony fluttershutter
>makes it into monster high green
rrrrreeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29882905
>animal farm
fucking pseudo
>>
>>29884870
Equestria Girl Fluttershy is free. Pony Shy would have to cuck Discord for any action.
>>
This thread will die soon :(
>>
>>29884894
this
>>29885108
OP here. The last thread get deleted because of roleplaying and someone started some nice green. I just hope that this person sees this and continues.

Or else if someone is in the mood...?
>>
>>29882944
Good God, the spaghetti! IT'S EVERYWHERE!
>>
>>29885292
Palms are sweaty,
knees weak,
arms are heavy.
There's vomit on his sweater already,
mom's spaghetti.
>>
>>29885542
Never forghetti,
mom's spaghetti.
>>
>>29882928
>marry me
Alpha as fuck
>>
>>29882937
What are you doing to me?
I have work to get done today, this is so akward....i hope there's more aside from what's posted.
>>
>>29885175
>op was banned>>29885292

I didn't get banned for making it though.
Or if I did. I successfully dodged it.
>>
>>29885882
Now I got banned
>>
>>29882944
>Everyone regards Anon as an alpha.
>>
>>29886574
mhh... strange
>>
>>29882905

No, but I would carry her while she carried her own books.

In fact, I would carry her right into my bedroom and help her with her homework. You know, get in there and study the lessons. Really master the basics. We'd do everything on the syllabus if you know what I mean. Get some deep, hard teaching done. Cover to cover academics, until she's completely exhausted.

And then I'd have sex with her anus.
>>
>>29882905
The only reason I can think of that would explain why that copy of Animal Farm is so big is that it's a super-large-font edition, which means that Flutters has some vision problems.
>>
>>29882905
Nah that stupid cunt needs to learn how to survive on her own.
>>
>>29882944
what the fuck did i just read. i haven't laughed this hard in awhile but i feel guilty for doing so.

fuck if i had seen shit like that at my school id probably have moved myself.

>Anon, you need to go to school, stop skipping.
>Fuck that mom, the school explodes half the time due to magical nonsense, and now people are dry humping their dates in the hallway! I cant learn shit!
>Yes but dear, its a highly recommended school, it'll look good on a college application.
>>
>>29887249
>I'm going to community college, mom.
>>
>>29887259
>your mom immediately kicks you out of the house.
>Have to room with uncle Discord, and you're not even sure you're actually related to him.
>>
>>29887333
"What, exactly, do you do again?"
>"Uh...custodian."
"Look, I opened that door and what I saw in there sure wasn't cleaning supplies so what the fu-"
>"You did what?"
>>
When you think about it, the concept of "Undesirable Waifu General" is a fucking stupid one. Lust after your pony waifu if you want, masturbate and write stories about you- I mean "Anon" fucking her if you want after some mediocre cliche greentext, you don't need to make your fantasies "More Realistic" by turning your mare into a depressed unloved sadsack the whole fucking world except for you considers the kind of 2/10 you'd actually end up fucking if you ever had it in you to do so.
>>
>>29882944
>mfw the green I wrote at 3:00AM and got maybe two (You)s now has all these responses
Well fuck, I got shit for college I gotta write up, but if everyone really likes it this much I'll see if I can't churn out something for you within the next day or so. God damn it I almost thought I escaped writing about an autistic people on an autistic doll commercial forum for autistic people.
>>
>>29887567
>God damn it I almost thought I escaped writing about an autistic people on an autistic doll commercial forum for autistic people.

There is no escape, Anon.
>>
>>29887567
Thanks for doing this, anon
>>
Stories like this, where Anon is an even bigger dumbass than you... Do they make you happy, and cause you to feel better about yourself? Do you laugh at the idiot? Or do the presence of ponies make these events less painful?
>>
>>29887598
All of the above.
>>
>>29887598
Yes.
>>
>>29887604
I don't understand the appeal of these at all. Why do you like them? Why enjoy reading about a loser fucking shit up? How can you relate to someone so incompetent?
>>
>>29887746
Comedy.
>>
>>29887746
By being even MORE incompetent in real life.
>>
>>29882944
But did she get pregnant?
>>
I really hope this green turns out like that pastamancy with coco the pigeon.
>>
File: check.jpg (22KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
check.jpg
22KB, 334x500px
>>29888299
>>
>>29887746
It's hilarious
>>
>>29887567
bump for some green
>>
>>29891400
>>
Really hope that writefag comes back.
>>
Bumping this thread with no survivors
>>
File: 1476436455848.jpg (47KB, 610x407px) Image search: [Google]
1476436455848.jpg
47KB, 610x407px
>>29887567
doooo eeeet
>>
>>29893141
but ma' hope will never die!
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.