[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So guys, I had an idea for a thought experiment. I am curious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1367775919877.png (959KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1367775919877.png
959KB, 3000x3000px
So guys, I had an idea for a thought experiment. I am curious how many and which drugs and how much I have to do to decrease my writing skills to the level of the show writers.
>>
File: sniper_head.png (834KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sniper_head.png
834KB, 1024x1024px
>>29882680
Take random amounts of cocaine for 2 years. Live off of bread and water. Steal money for more coke when needed.
There you go.
>>
>>29882689
How about Meth? I heard it makes you write alot, but that the quality is shit tier.
>>
>>29882680
Just watch Animaniacs and Tiny Toons on re-run then do the complete opposite of what made them good to begin with.

Oh and by the way it's Mike Vogel, not the writers or directors.
>>
>>29882680
Cough syrup for children and any drug/medicine that makes you incredibly ignorant/forgetting things/not realizing basic stuff.
Just as many drugs as this guy was on when he made this retarded game campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSbs_I3HSII
>>
>>29882680
>doing all that
Nigger just take a liberal arts course in writing. They'll teach you how to break down half hour time slots by dedicating 10 minutes to commercials, writing 10 minutes of edgy script and tacking on 10 minutes of skilless sex scenes to fill the void left by your lack of creativity.

The best part is you don't even have to try. Translate the Navy Seal pasta to Arabic and hand it in to your professor for an easy A complete with a tiny plastic participation trophy from your local McDonald's.

Then you can bask in your success by screaming on Twitter how everyone is out to get you and doesn't understand your literary genius of making yet another 18th century [insert monster here] Twilight clone.
>>
>>29882680
You just have to be a suit executive that has never wrote anything ever, then you will be perfectly fit for the job.
>>
>>29882680
Just be as mean-spirited, anti-fun, anti-logic and pro-stupidity and pro-evil as possible. Did I add enough lines?
>>
>>29884623
You forgot and pro inserting of plastic garbage that can be sold to stupid little girls.
>>
>>29884654
Overly priced plastic garbage in the 75-125$ range.
I don't understand how they can sell that garbage for so much, it's not even quality Legos.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.