[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hope Twilight Sparkle dies in the new movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (6KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 253x199px
I hope she dies from an explosion caused by a magic potion. As she coughs and spits up blood and shits herself, Spike, who was in the room, regains consciousness and has to watch her die. Spike takes up with Rarity and he becomes her boyfriend. Rainbow Dash refuses to fly ever again because the potion was being made for her and to help her become a better flyer. Fluttershy falls into a deep depression, walks into the woods, and kills herself. Applejack tries to keep everyone together but with Twilight Sparkle dead the economy of Ponyville tanks and she is in danger of losing the entire farm.

Now THAT'S a fucking movie. Especially if Twilight Sparkle dies.
>>
>>29880896
I hope I die in the movie.
>>
>>29880896
>Implying you don't know that Season 8 has been confirmed for 2018

Kill yourself
>>
>>29880896
I hope the movie cancelation
>>
>>29880896
WHERE THE FUCK IS PINKIE PIE IN THIS!? I SWEAR TO FUCKING CHRIST IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT SHE'S GONNA PLAY A MAJOR ROLE IN THE MOVIE I'M GONNA RIP OFF MY SCROTUM AND STAB A DAGGER IN MY FUCKING BRAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIINNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: IMG_4721.jpg (64KB, 631x591px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4721.jpg
64KB, 631x591px
>>29880896
Watch out, folks, we've got Sonic the Edgehog over here.
>>
>>29880983
Sorry about that post it's just that I've gotten sick and tired of not having enough Pinkie Pie for 6 EPISODES STRAIGHT! This show is fucking cancer! The only thing that can possibly keep me from ragequitting hasn't had any sort of staying power and I just want to die so bad. I'm crying as I type this. I'm so FUCKING disappointed in today's episodes.
>>
>>29880916
If the movie is a flop it will cancel S8.
>>
>>29880983

pinkie pie tries to organize twilight sparkle's funeral and ends up accidentally burning down the building when she knocks over a candle.
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (6KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
6KB, 255x198px
>>29881020

Pinkie Pie goes insane and ends up killing several random ponies before being caught and restrained by the Cutie Mark Crusaders.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 315x467px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 315x467px
>>29882309
Thanks.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.