[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the premise behind this episode just seem odd to anyone.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: all bottled up.png (912KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
all bottled up.png
912KB, 1600x900px
Does the premise behind this episode just seem odd to anyone. Like why in the fuck would twilight think they needed to go on a team building exercise of all things. They've know eachother for fucking years and have saved the world together countless times, a team can't really get more built than that. It would have made more sense to take starlight and trixie with them, since they are more of the new comers and it would have made more sense for them to try and bound with the group. It just doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>29880677
>Like why in the fuck would twilight think they needed to go on a team building exercise of all things.
That's the kind of thing Twilight would find fun, puzzles, etc
>>
>>29880677
Because Twilight wants to keep her friends as far away from Starlight as possible for…some reason.
>>
>>29880690
Exactly. And team-building exercises with your closest friends are beneficial too, even if you have known each other for so long.
>>
>>29880677
They needed to be out of Ponyville so Starlight and Trixie could be stupid in peace.
>>
>>29880677
Because the writers went to an Escape Room for a team building exercise and said, "Hey, wouldn't it be crazy if the ponies had to do this?" and that's how S7E02 got its B-plot.
>>
>>29880702
So she can learn shit on her own.
A true master teaches you how to solve your own problems, not just to depend on him for everything.
He is there to help you but you should know how to fix most shit by yourself.
>>
>>29880677
Those puzzle rooms are real things people do for fun.
>>
File: 1485803001810.png (511KB, 973x681px) Image search: [Google]
1485803001810.png
511KB, 973x681px
It was really fucking retarded to break into a song in the middle of the fucking puzzle.
Very on character for them though.
>>
>>29881360
>So she can learn shit on her own.
I thought that said so she can learn to shit on her own. and Imagined Twilight helping Glimmer onto the toilet and wiping her.
>>
>>29881429
>It was really fucking retarded to break into a song in the middle of the fucking puzzle
That was the entire joke though, that the song caused them to miss the record by two seconds.
>>
>>29881332
No, it was because it was exactly what Twilight Sparkle would find fun
>>
>>29880690
Yep. Twily likes to solve puzzles.
>>
>>29881639
Well, there's no wrong way to fantasize I guess
>>
>>29881429
God her face is killing me
>>
>>29880677
This episode was retarded like the average Glimmerfag. One of the evidences that the show is dead and not even worth a sticky.
>>
>>29880677
The saved the world like 3 times.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.