[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She will not divide us

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: masturboop flag.png (254KB, 414x330px) Image search: [Google]
masturboop flag.png
254KB, 414x330px
She will not divide us
>>
>>29878276
Somebody make that flag and bring it to a convention
>>
File: IMG_6228.png (2MB, 1568x904px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6228.png
2MB, 1568x904px
>>29878276
Embrace Her light and be Divided!
>>
>>29878276
But we already are divided

People who like season 3-present and people who don't
>>
>>29879634
im not sure the handful of autists who stick around despite "hating" the show count as their own group.
>>
>>29879640
They do though, for better or for worse
>>
Season 4 when
>>
>>29879640
Like you're so superior for eating up Twilicorn shit with a smile and saying "thank you Hasbro, more please. Ooh, Equestria Girls? Yummy!"
>>
>>29881589
Like you're so superior for being a fan of the fandom and saying "MUH MOMMY, MUH SEASON WUN, MUH HOOVES, MUH UNICORN TWIGGY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>>
>>29881620
Don't you dare use old fag Tracy Cage, faggot
>>
>>29881630
Maybe I wouldn't if you stopped literally being the Anon in the image
>>
>>29881620
>Superior for liking the part that was actually good and before the series was radically altered by Hasjew execs
Yes, actually. All that stuff you sarcastically shitposted was what made the series good to begin with, of course, you're too new to know that.
>>
>>29881650
Nobody fucking cares what your opinion is you stupid nigger
If you fucking hate the show so much then leave the board and stop shitposting like a deranged, rabid autist
Every thread there are shitters like you calling anyone who says anything even remotely positive about what you don't like you jump at the first chance to scream and shit yourself in anger
It's pathetic
>>
>>29881645
He is still superior
You can come and post how you stopped watching and then leave thios place for a few weeks or months then come back and repeat
And you will still get butthurt anwyays.
Also I am not the faggot you werte arguing with.
>>
>>29881673
>reeee dont you DARE hate the wonderful changes made to the show MLP IS GREATER THAN EVER
>Glimglam is amazing and everyone could become alicorn princesses and I would defend it! Hasbro knows what's best!
>get out of our hasbro defence club reeee

Literally lolling my socks off. More yummy hasbro shit has been deposited into your desert bowl. Eat it up like a good brony
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.