[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trixie was entirely absent for two whole seasons, and is now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: zecora i want to cum inside.png (246KB, 2000x1439px) Image search: [Google]
zecora i want to cum inside.png
246KB, 2000x1439px
Trixie was entirely absent for two whole seasons, and is now a frequently recurring character.

Is there any chance of Zecora getting the Trixie treatment anytime soon?
>>
>>29878101
She'll get the Glimmer treatment
>>
>>29878101
I know it hurts desu
>>
If we're gonna be honest, I think crew realized she can be seen as kinda offensive and they're trying to minimize her appearances.
>>
>>29878530
Kind of truth... Which is a shame.
>>
>>29878101
To have her in any sort of speaking role for the majority of an episode would require the writers to have her rhyme everything.
I can understand why they wouldn't want to do that.
Or they can just cop-out and have her tell whatever characters she's interacting with that the rhyming is just to spook the normies.
>>
>>29878530
>>29879033
She doesn't offend me personally, but she is basically black, and I can sympathize with people sick of seeing smart/wise/heroic black people in everything. I don't blame Hasbro if they're finally seeing the way the wind is blowing.
>>
>>29878530
everything is offensive, who cares.
>>
>>29878530

Then why not normalize her and more zebras to the show?
>>
>>29879743
Because who wants more niggers? If they add more zebras they are gunna have to introduce welfare and cheap booze into the show as well.
>>
>>29878101
The show staff don't want to touch her with a ten-foot pole, especially because of >implications.

>>29879769

Memes aside, the staff probably don't want to have to come up with so many goddamn rhymes anymore. Since it's generally accepted that all zebras speak in rhymes all the time.
>>
File: 1488997189936.jpg (236KB, 1248x907px) Image search: [Google]
1488997189936.jpg
236KB, 1248x907px
>>29879743
Because you people get autistic enough about new characters when they're pure aryan thoroughbreds.

But speaking realistically
>they would either have to make all zebras rhyme, which is a pain to write and doesn't really solve the "mystical savage"/"magical negro" trope issue
>or they make it so other zebras don't rhyme, and reason for Zecora doing so is needed and it would require her to be in the spotlight, thus not actually normalizing her.

I think if Zecora must appear in the future, the smartest thing to do is asspull away the rhyming (oh a curse was lifted!!!) and tone down the voodoo a bit. Not like this show hasn't taken back some character voice issues in the past. Plus she's nice and cute. It's really too bad that this means we won't see more of her when we got to see more of Derpy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.