[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bat Pony Thread #273.1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 499
Thread images: 139

File: 1491693887451.png (121KB, 439x628px) Image search: [Google]
1491693887451.png
121KB, 439x628px
Bat reminds you to bump it edition
Previous butt attack: >>29865273

>Bat Wiki:
http://batponies.wikia.com/wiki/Bat_Ponies_Wiki
>Writers pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/rfngWmsc
>Story Archive (Cloud):
http://derpy.me/BatStoryArchives
http://derpy.me/Bat_Pony_Stories
>Image Archive (Cloud):
http://derpy.me/BatPictures
http://derpy.me/cheeki_breeki (nsfw)
>Thread Archive
http://derpy.me/BatArchives
>keekeekee
http://batpon.comuv.com/kee
>>
File: echo_by_ayujochuu-db5utar.png (163KB, 374x745px) Image search: [Google]
echo_by_ayujochuu-db5utar.png
163KB, 374x745px
CopyPaste from last thread:

I honestly wouldn't mind assisting with a brand new Bat Wiki. Although I am not all that knowledgeable on all the bats.

An updated one would be nice.

Also, earlier last month I finished up a new fursuit of Echo as an actual bat. I probably won't post pics of her here as its no longer Batpony related, but I suppose I can post this artpiece I got of her for a TY Beanie Baby Tag that was made to go along with the costume.
>>
>>29876093
S7 premiere archived our bat
>>
Bumps bumps and bumps until bat is sore

AND THE MORE AND MORE
>>
>>29876485
what a cute bate
>>
>>29876485
Time to wait and see what other Anons think, having mybat in a wiki could be cool but it does not feel like a must-have
>>
File: Scratchy+Velour.png (676KB, 2595x1824px) Image search: [Google]
Scratchy+Velour.png
676KB, 2595x1824px
bret
>>
>>29877604
There is nothing to be ashamed, little bat, I must say you have really nice girl parts, freckles down there are simply cute
>>
File: large.jpg (110KB, 1210x942px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
110KB, 1210x942px
Idk the name if this pone or the artist but I like it
>>
File: Strawberry Candy pose.png (3MB, 3904x2706px) Image search: [Google]
Strawberry Candy pose.png
3MB, 3904x2706px
>>29877673
It's Strawberry Candy, she is an oldie but goldie bat
>>
>>29877711
Fuck she's hot
>>
>>29877711
I'd make her feel good by choosing her over young sluts half of her age throwing themselves at me

Not that they'd throw themselves at me to begin with but it's the thought that counts
>>
>>29876093
Pretty much everything the fandom has made up about Luna's guards is pure fanon, and I hope it stays that way.
>Fangs even though Luna's guards don't have fangs in the show
>All made up just to autists can say that their OCs suck blood
You are pure cancer.
>>
File: Blueberry sketch.png (856KB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Blueberry sketch.png
856KB, 2500x2500px
Blueberry just being happy how soft and bouncy is her bed - sketch.
>>
>>29878162
nice and naughty
>>
>>29878162
>Blueberry just being happy how soft and bouncy is her bed
Write in proper English, you fucking retard.
>>
>>29878516
Okay!
Blueberry just being happy how soft and bouncy her bed is.
>>
>>29878162
>>29878767
>Vito acting retarded as usual
>>
Bat bump
>>
File: Sample 03.jpg (67KB, 707x876px) Image search: [Google]
Sample 03.jpg
67KB, 707x876px
I've been working on this for like 3 months now.
I'm creating a website for bat ponies General.

I'm not an expert in this but I'm learning as I go.
Currently the website would feature the following

>Secure HTTPS connection.
Already done

>Forum
Just an addition and a way to keep in touch with other fellow bat lovers.

>story Section
(picture related) this is just a starter search engine. where you can search for a specific stuff. like character - sitting - author ..etc

>Image gallery
This is where I don't know how to properly enable this in wordpress.

>Character Biography pages.
Just like our wikia but I'm trying to make more user friendly.
a sample for this
http://imgur.com/a/xYFQm

this is just a basic idea I made for testing purpose.

Why I'm doing this ?
I just want to contribute something. I already have the server running and it's something that I want to exists.

what do you guys think ?
Do you like the idea of having a proper dedicated website
do you have any suggestion
the real question here is there anyone with proper wordpress knowledge that can help me with few things ?
>>
>>29879392
You have big thumbs up from me!
>Secure HTTPS connection.
Great!

>Forum
IMO should be completely disabled - the last "hiatus" with creating bat threads happened ~2 years ago, it would be good to leave it like that.

>story section
Search engine would be great, the stories we archived have tags like [character name] [author] or [clop], but searching for a word inside the story would be handy too.

>image gallery
All the pictures we archived on OneDrive take 5 GB, so maybe posting a few reference pics for characters like on the bat wiki would be a good solution for that.

>Character biography
Good idea!
>>
>>29879392
I like this idea. Let me know if you need any help. Although my coding is rusty as fuck.
>>
>>29879522
>forums
forums are just there. I don't expect it to flourish. cause we have this Thread going. And replacing it is not my intention.

probably it's gonna be a reminder of ongoing thread... any content creator wants to self promote themselves ...etc
stuff like that.

>image gallery
Creating a public image gallery inside wordpress cms is not easy. I'm kinda struggling with permissions issues.
I can just add a link to our OneDrive Archive and call it a day.
or
I can create an external image gallery on my same server to host the images.

Example : this is an image gallery I created for a different thread.
http://mlpgeneral.com/spanking_gallery/
but creating an external image gallery is not what I am planning to do. I want everything to run from one website. with 1 user log-in.
===

>>29879606
thank you for offering to help. I really appreciate it. The website is currently running on Wordpress. I'm still picking the right plugins and other stuff to make it work. If you are experienced with Wordpress I might give you Admin rights to help me set this in motion.
>>
>>29879834
I have used wordpress, but I believe that was....hmmmmmm 5+ years ago? I am sure a lot has changed.

Also I would be unsure what to do other than start copying / pasting from the current wiki.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if there is a OneDrive image plugin you could use to implement the gallery on the site - although that would more than likely require permission from the one that runs the gallery.
>>
Bat bump. Pls don't let this thread die
>>
>>29880761
I'm watching, don't worry
>>
>>29879522
>the stories we archived have tags like [character name] [author] or [clop]

Hmm.. I don't think the plug-in I'm using supports word search. it's just a tag search engine.
So.. What Tags Category do you think I should include.

Atm based on the image I posted
>Content indicator
>Elements
>Character
>location sittings
>sittings

Do you want me to add more Optional categories where it's up to the author to add them if they wanted ?
>>
>>29881741
>Content indicator
>Elements
>Character
>location sittings
>sittings
wat
>>
>>29881760
I'm talking about tags categories
>Content indicator
"Clop" - safe - sexual themes ... etc

>Characters
Character names ... duh

>Location and sittings
Equestria .. mangovile ... pony vile ...etc

>Sittings
just a typo

>Elements
Spanking ... teasing ... slice of life
>>
>>29882164
>content safety
ok
>ponys' names
ok
>location + sittings (settings?)
99% is in Hollow Shades, so kind of pointless
>Elements
most of them are slice of life stories, sfw and nsfw, also a bit pointless

I can't think about other possible categories
>>
File: 1489427788855.png (207KB, 737x658px) Image search: [Google]
1489427788855.png
207KB, 737x658px
>>29876093
:3
>>
>>29882556
Catbat pony
>>
>>29876093
>"I made a chip. And I ate it. "
>>
>You are blueberry.
>You're currently in your house, sitting on a couch next to your mom.
>You actually wanted to poke her a question..and you sure as heck would, out of the sudden.
>Typical you, hehe.
>"Uhm, mom, I got a question."
>And without giving her the time to respond you'd speak out.
>"I want to..live together with sandstone."
>She'd raise her brow, obviously not taking you seriously.
>She'd chuckle lightly, holding a hoof to her mouth to prevent anything more.
>Or rather, in an attempt not to ridicule you.
>She'd look at you with her oh so motherly eyes for a few moments before..
"Sweetie, you know how young you are, I know you two love each other, that night has brought you together indeed."
"And I know you two have been together for a while, but please think, do you really think you, or sandstone are mature enough to be on your own?"
>"B-but mom, we aren't babies anymore, I bet him and I could take care of ourselves."
>She'd blink, sighing.
"Listen sweetheart, how about I leave the house for a day, say I'll be over at the sandstone's family to inform them on what you plan to do."
"If you can stay well and alive, without making a mess or ending up crying over lack of mangoes like you usually do."
"Then I will think about it, is that acceptable?"
>You'd nod, you were gonna prove your mom wrong!, You could take care of yourself!
>"Sure, I'm a responsible filly!"
"I'm sure you are sweetie, go ahead now, the house is yours."
"Besides, sandstone will be here in a few minutes, you did say you two could live alone."
>You'd nod, waving off to your mother as she'd left.
>You're certain she was having a smirk on her face as she left.
>W-w-well, you were gonna prove em wrong, humph.
>You'd wait patiently for like, what seemed an half an hour, until someone knocked on the door, you open the door to face your coltfriend..and the postmare.
>>
>The postmare would leave a couple of letters, half of those were to pay something as far as you could tell, mom always called them bills.
>Maybe you weren't fit for this after all..no, that was wrong, you were ready to be an adult!
>You'd jerk sandstone in and smile.
"Blue..you sure this is a good idea?"
>"Pleasee!, we can live alone, we'll have all the freedom of the world!"
>He'd tilt his head at this, figuring you were actually correct..and wrong.
"Well..sure, but we'll have to take care of ourselves now.."
>"We can do that, I mean, who takes care of us when we go watch a movie!"
"This...this is different blue."
>You'd ruffle his mane. "Shush!, nothing's changed, we're just alone!"
>He'd pout at this, and nip your ear.
"Oh, fine!"
>"Sides, mom said we couldn't get trough I-I say we can!"
>"So, uhm, let's go eat somethin'."
"Sure hope you know how to cook, I have no idea.."
>You'd frown..well you weren't the best cook either..your mamma would cook, and in meantime you ate fruit..
>"H-How about a mango!", you'd take one and offer to sandstone.
"Uhm, they're okay, but not a real food source for us unicorns..I'd very much prefer veggie pie."
>"But..I can't bake pies..", you'd sigh. Figuring two of you didn't even have FOOD, and the day just started!
>You'd sigh, frustrated how the whole thing started.
>But, you were gonna make it!
>"Finee, let's organize things then, we'll eat hayburgers, we have some money, so we won't die from starvation."
>He'd tilt his head, contemplating.
"Well, not really healthy..why don't you try cooking something!"
>You'd blink...well you could try, sure.
>You go to the kitchen, and grab a cooking pot, pouring in some water and pasta.
>Alphabet shaped one, maybe you'd get smarter by eatin' it!"
>You'd place it on the warmly burning stove top, and wait for the whole thing to heat up.
>Watching your mom do it a few times, the moment it boiled it'd be ready to eat..hopefully.
>So you wait, deciding to have a chit chat with sandstone.
>>
>You'd shush him, before speaking up.
>"H-Hey, it was your idea for me to cook something, it's totes gonna be okay.."
>He'd keep quiet after this, as soon enough the water..and pasta in it would boil soon enough, you'd take it off the stove and put some on two plates.
>It was f-food, right?
>You'd take it on your hooves and offer one plate to sandstone, and taking one yourself, placing it on your back and trotting over to the table, before placing it on the said table.
>"Okay..let's eat!", you'd exclaim, take a taste of your masterpiece and...instantaneously spit it all out.
>Sandstone would try as well, perhaps he thought you just hated your food..until he'd also realize it wasn't worth SHIT.
>He'd however, take it and gulp down the tasteless, warm water.
"B-blue..what the hell is this..?"
>"I-i-it's soup, my m-mom makes something like this!", you'd exclaim, to which he'd chuckle and speak up with;
"Yeah, maybe so, but whatever you tried to make it sure didn't work.", he'd pause for a moment before adding up.
"So..uh, maybe you shouldn't cook anymore."
>You'd whine, but comply with what he said. "Fineee, I'll stop cooking..but what are we gonna eat then, it's 3PM."
"Uhm, how about we go outside, buy some food, and go back in, that works?, I mean, come on. It was your idea to be on our own."
>You'd blink, you weren't ready for this but..but you had to!
>"I..I suppose, it's just, maybe I rushed ahead a bit too much."
>He'd chuckle, patting your head.
"Oh don't stress it blue, we'll eat, I know you wanted to help, but, perhaps you should ask yer mom to cook first."
"Just like I should ask my dad how to fix some things, or build a house someday!"
>You'd get up from the chair and sit down on the ground, looking up at the still sitting sandstone.
>You'd nod at his words, sure he was right, but you didn't wanna admit it to yourself.
>You'd sigh and open your mouth. "I...I suppose you have a point, I don't know how to cook, I don't know how to take care of
>>
care of anything that doesn't include sex, playing, school or something.."
>He'd chuckle at this, jumping down and offering you a hoof.
>Which you'd accept and get pulled up.
"Just relax, there are ways to pass time, your mom said for a day, not forever."
>You'd sigh, well sure. You still made a silly mistake.
>You would pull him in for a hug, just..needed one right now.
>Which he would oblige, hugging you REAL tightly!
>You'd squeak from power of his hug, to which he'd reply with a snarky comment.
"That's exactly how tight you are down there, ya know?", he'd smirk shortly after, letting go.
>You'd blush, you'd blush hard, w-why was he so lewd in such a situation!
>"R-really..I-I mean, I know my hoof has issues going there usually but.." you'd pause and continue "It's different for you, right?"
>He'd nod, replying with a simple "Very.", he'd add up a simple; "Buut you already know how is it like to be a colt, and I know how it's like to be a filly, we've done it before~"
>You'd snort, yeah you've done something like that with him before.
>"P-please, that was a one time situation..if a nice one, mh."
>You wouldn't let him reply, not trying to stir up any more lewd ideas. What was he gonna do next, pin you to the floor and attempt to dom you.
>You'd actually love that, with how bad he is at it, pffts.
>"Oki, well, It is a nice day, how about we go outside?", you'd suggest, the clock was slowly ticking away to 4PM.
>He'd contemplate his options for a moment, before giving you a simple nod.
"Okay, sure, let's go.", and with that he'd start walking out of the house and outdoors.
>Of course, being the foals you are, you forgot to lock the house..you never had to worry about that because your mom would be home.
>She wasn't now..well too late to go back now, you were quite far away, and you didn't wanna worry sandstone with that.
>By the time you two would arrive at a fast food restaurant, it was 4:30PM, but you didn't worry, it was still daylight.
>>
>You had exactly..ten bits on you.
>"Ey, how many bits ya got?", you'd ask sandstone, to which he'd reply with a;
"Oh, thirteen, I don't keep much on me, enough to buy a sandwich when I'm in school."
>You'd sigh, well, twenty-three bits would be enough to buy you burgers, but no soda.
>"Uhm, okay, you okay with eating a plain hayburger?, Don't think we have enough money for cheeseburgers."
"Yeah, sure, food is food.", he'd reply nonchalantly.
>You'd trot up to the cash register with him, and speak to the cashier.
>"Uhm, well take two hayburgers, for here."
"Okay, that will be fourteen bits"
>You'd take the money and drop the into the waiting hoof, receiving your food shortly after.
>It was fresh, which was nice.
>You'd trot over to one of the tables with sandstone, unwrapping your burger and taking a bite into it.
>He'd look at you eating so happily, before taking a bite himself.
"Tastes nicely, haven't ate anything else today at all!", he'd exclaim while munching.
>"Shh, sandstone, don't talk while you're eating.", you'd scold him, despite the fact you yourself were eating.
"Blue, please, you too are eating and talking, you aren't much better.".
>You'd both giggle at yourselves, before finishing your meal.
>Sandstone would pop you a question as he'd finish his own.
"So, why did you even wanna live alone, I mean, you realize how foolish it is now but.."
>You'd cut him off, starting your little rant.
>"Well, you know how much we love each other, and I didn't want us to be so separate all the time with you living at you parents home, and me living at mine, but it turns out we just can't take care of ourselves!"
>You spoke out all of this in one breath.
"Woah blue..easy." "But, still, that's a nice thought. And, you are a smart batty, you know that we aren't independent, besides, we can still spend time together, even with our families or school in the way!"
>>
"We don't have to live together.", he'd chuckle, but add up a "It's that not that I'd mind once we're older, and are capable of caring for ourselves."
"But remember what mess you made with that soup today!", he'd chuckle, which of course got you gigglin' as well.
>"Mh, well I guess your right, maybe it's best we just forget all of this and go home?"
>He'd nod. "Well, sure, but your mom said one day, it's only 6PM now."
>"Evening!", you'd exclaim "Best part of the day!"
>Sandstone wasn't the one to share your excitement to such an extent.
"Well, sure. But we can't stay 'ere forever, let's go outside and have a lil' chat, we don't talk much anyways.."
"Uhm, well unless you count yourself blabbering during sex as talk."
>You'd scrunch at this. T-that was totally not what you were doing!
>Or maybe it waas.
>"P-Please, I don't talk that much."
"Hah, how about we go outside and I demonstrate it to you."
>You'd scrunch, replying with "F-fine go ahead!"
>And with that, he'd yank your hoof and start trotting outside, leaving the restaurant.
>The two of you would walk to the park, and sit down on the nearest bench.
>And, the moment you sat down, your coltfriend would deliver on his promise.
"So. You're always like, "Oh sandstone, d-don't stop now, you're just..great!", he'd chuckle, trying his best to do a /blueberry/ impression. "And, not to mention your adorable bat noises!"
>"S-shut up..", you'd scrunch, to which he'd chuckle lightly.
"Mh, don't take it as an offense, you're cute. I woudln't want any other filly."
"Heck, even if I was offered a perfect copy of myself as a girl, I'd still take you any day!"
"Because, to me, you're perfect. Not myself, not any other filly."
>You'd blinks, a tear welling up in your ear. Not because you were sad..because..because you were joyful.
>"That....that's.."
>He'd lift your head up with his hoof, and look into your eyes.
>>
>You'd burst out into tears and hug him tightly--very tightly, to which he'd squeak, but you just..
>He'd wipe the tears off your face and hug back, to the best of his ability.
>The passing ponies would certainly give the two of you a few strange, and some even curious looks.
>But no one stood and observed. Not like you paid that much attention, you were busy hugging your perfect pony.
>"You're..I-I love you Sandstone.."
"And I love ya too blue, I love ya too. You big pervy ball of fur.", he'd break the hug and continue.
"Love ya whole, and not just your body, I love you for who you are. My batty, Mine!", he'd exclaim, rather possessively.
>To which you'd chuckle, the leftover tears sliding down your face.
>However, you wouldn't be left speechless, still keeping up your..happy look as you'd speak up to him.
>"Psh, love you too ya freak, you know, the day we met, I thought you were such a loner, I mean, you didn't even..approach the others, and to think it was the heat season!"
>"But, hey. We're here now, I love ya for what you are."
>You'd go silent after that, the two of you looking silly at each for a few moments.
>Almost like in a post-orgasmic session, just, exchanging love like this was nice.
>Fuck the adults who used to say that foals couldn't love each other for more than few months.
>You--no. You and sandstone have proven them wrong.
>However, you'd giggle after a short while.
>"B-Blue, this feels silly!"
>You'd bap his snootle and smile.
>"No!, You are the silly!"
>To which he'd retaliate by booping you!
"Me?, a silly?, that can't be right."
>"But it is, you are a silly, big silly!", you'd exclaim.
>He'd make no remark at this, just keeping quiet for a few moments..before.
"Okay, that's enough messing around, it's getting pretty dark, perhaps we should just go home now?"
>You'd yawn, though, you didn't wanna go home just yet, there was still more time to have fun.
>>
>Even if the night was nearing, that didn't mean you couldn't spend a bit of your time chatting.
>"Well, I dunno, there's still some sunlight out there, besides, I'm nocturnal!"
>"It's not like you'll get lost with me.", you'd chuckle, remaining sitting.
"Well, I guess, it is gonna be a bit of a chilly night, and we should go home by 9."
>You'd sigh and bap him. "Don't worry, we will." "So..I have a pretty interesting question."
"Do ya now?, it doesn't include anything sexual, does it?", he'd snort, apparently knowing way you usually were.
>"So. I know we've shifted our bodies before, but that was purely physical."
>"How is it like to use magic?"
>He'd blink, looking at you for a moment, seemingly picking over his words.
"Hm..well, it's like a whole body experience, it's not like our horns light up just because we magically wish them to, it requires a bit of concentration."
"Although, it's admittedly simple for me, I've been using magic for most of my life, really. I remember first time when I was a small, smaller than now!"
"But, I don't wanna bore you with the story."
>You'd shake him lightly, giggling. "What?, You aren't boring me!, I asked ya in the first place, go on!"
>He'd bap you, gigglin'.
"Just testing, wouldn't want you dozing off on me. I mean, it's gonna be a pretty chilly night, it ain't the middle of summer."
>"Yeah..summer..time of..lewdness. But go on!"
>He'd look at you and smirk, replying with a witty remark.
"Heh, I know what you're shooting at, we'll see when that time of the year comes around~"
>And, without leaving you time to reply, he'd start his story.
>You'd keep quiet, for you did wanna hear it.
"So, anyways as I was sayin', I was a lil colt, think I was well I think at least, seven at the time, I don't really remember my age that well. But, I was with my mom, dad's always been the busy one."
"Never had much time to spend with me.", he'd sigh, getting a dreamy look.
>>
"But, anyways, it was a rather nice day, warmer than one today for sure. Mom brought it up to me really, I was in my room, just wrapped up in my blanky."
"Yes, the one that you saw yesterday, don't you dare giggle, I'll find out your secrets if you do!", he'd exclaim with a scrunch, but continue his story.
>You'd suppress your giggle, for you wanted to hear the whole story!
"So, then she told me; "Sandstone, you and I need to have a small talk, you are still young, but I'd like you to try something."
"And, of course, being the good little colt I was I asked her what, with a curious look. In a much much younger voice than now."
"And that's saying much, because I know how young I sound."
>You'd nod softly, waiting for him to continue.
"So, then she told me." "I'd like you to try to use your horn. Now I know you've been using your hooves to pick things up, but I think that it is important for young foals to develop their magical abilities."
"Later on, it is likely going to become very difficult. Unfortunately, it doesn't come on it's own, like learning to walk."
"But, trust me, it's really simple!, think of it this way, try to focus your magic into one point, specifically your horn."
"Even if you don't feel anything at first, keep trying, don't strain yourself too much, and don't be afraid if sparks fly out, that is normal."
"So, go ahead try it!"
>He'd stop his monologue for a moment, taking a deep breath and going on.
"So, I did, and just as she said, it worked out..but not that easily."
"You see, I didn't know what to focus, so I tried to imagine something, and go figure, that didn't exactly work out."
"I sat there in the room looking at my mother, but she wasn't disappointed, well her look wasn't like that anyways. She just waited for me to work it out."
"Though, she figured I was just getting frustrated, so she told me this."
"Don't try to focus so much on yourself, think of lifting an object, I'm just trying to get you to figure out a simple thing. Look."
>>
"And, at that point, she'd light up her horn, lifting up a nearby teddy bear and levitating it on top of the shelf. She'd then say;
"Okay, now you try to get it down!"
"And, well I did my best, I focused on the teddy bear, and sure enough it and my horn started glowing in a sand colored glow."
"I then tried to bring it down, it was a bit sloppy, and my magic gave up half way, letting the teddy fall."
"But, after a few more attempts I managed to perfect it, and that's about it!"
>You were still listening, you were just quiet. And tired, gosh he took a long time to story tell.
>Though, you too would be doing the same thing if he asked anything. Hah.
>"Woah, that's really interesting, so..there's a lot more to it than horn lighting up on will and bringing you something?"
"Silly!, Horn doesn't do it at all, you do it!"
>You'd chuckle, well, hey, you were a bat--not an unicorn. How should of you known that!
>"H-Hey..I know I'm a silly.", you'd snort.
"Mh, well, I'd ask you something, but it is getting awfully late."
"And, I don't have a clock on me right now, so I think it's a pretty good idea to get going..tell our parents how we can't manage to live alone, hah!"
>"Hey, you're supposed to be the provider t-that's what they teach us in the school, the dad takes care of the family, while mom takes care of kids!"
"Doesn't have to be that way.", he'd point out. "I mean, why not the other way around."
>You'd blink, thinking. "Hm, I suppose..but I dunno, I don't give it much thought."
>He'd nod, speaking up.
"You should, not everything they teach us has to be right."
>"I suppose, but mh. Let's go then!"
>And, you two did, trotting off into the night, you managed to get out of the park thank to you.
>Were it for sandstone, the two of you would probably get lost. You always figured he'd know a light spell. Maybe he just forgot about it?
>"Well, here we are, I suppose you do know your way home?"
>He'd snort, bapping you.
"I'm twelve, I know how to handle myself blue."
>>
>You'd giggle, kissing your coltfriend on the lips, before lifting off the ground and happily taking off to your house.
>You didn't figure if he blushed, but he sure did return the kiss before you could leave!
>You'd arrive a few minutes later, or well what seemed to be a few minutes, you'd open the door and fly in, accidentally crashing into your mom who was coming right to the front door to check
>She'd off, picking you up from the floor and dusting you off.
"My my, look who's home?", she'd ask with a smug grin.
>"F-fine, I can't live alone, I guess you were right mom, I'm sorry."
>She'd grin, patting your head.
"I know sweetie, I just wanted to see how you'd cope, you can stay with me as long as you like. But I know you will eventually leave, perhaps when you grow up."
"If you stay with him for that long of course.", she'd sigh softly, to which you'd reply with a quick;
>"Hey, I know I'll be with him, it's been like, a year how many foals are together for that long!"
"Not a lot honey, not a lot. But there are difficult years ahead of you, you will have to cope with them."
>You'd sigh, you didn't really know what she meant, maybe the whole puberty thing..but, hey if you and him could survive heat periods, you could stay together forever!
>"Uhm, well, yeah but I'm sure we'll be fine!", you'd exclaim, to which your mom would smile, lifting you up into her hooves, and placing you on her back.
"Of course my little fluffy ball of love, of course. I saw you two you know, even had part in your little adventures, but your dad and I, well, we didn't meet back as foals, we met as young adults."
"Still, you two have a very unique form of love, something that I have yet to see in any of the young couples. Something..lot deeper than you understand."
>You'd frown, she was puzzling you with this!
>"Mom..that's confusing!"
>She'd chuckle, trotting off to your room and placing you in your bed.
>>
"Oh I know it is, you will understand when you're a bit older, you love Sandstone, but you don't understand just how special your love is. I could explain it, and you likely wouldn't understand. But I'm sure you will one day."
"Maybe in a couple of years, even. You're a smart filly!", she'd pat you again, and cover you with your blanket, placing your sandstone plushie next to your head.
>You did indeed have a custom-made plushie, it wasn't cheap, but shh. You loved it, and it was something for the fact you couldn't always sleep with the other part of you!
>You'd exhale softly, the sheets slowly warming up your body.
>"Goodnight mom, I know I'm smart, but it's still confusing."
"Don't stress your little head about it, you will understand, I just know you will. And I can tell the two of you will get together just fine."
>And with that, she'd leave the room, flicking off the light and closing the door.
>But despite what she said, you did bug yourself over it for a couple of minutes, you didn't understand, even if you wanted to.
>Eventually, you gave up as sleep took over you. Maybe she was right, maybe you were too young after all.
>You'd fall asleep softly, certainly snoring cutely as you did.
>You reflect upon your day in your dreams, yeah. It was quite long. Quite long and interesting, just like every day with your special one.
>With Sandstone.

Enjoy the wall of text, still waiting for that day when I see the picture of the two fucking. I have dreams about it, man.
>>
>>29882920
Cute and nice, really liked it
>>
>>29882920
Little ponies and the troubles of living together, how nice to find your soulmate at such a young age
>>
Bap
>>
File: 09.png (75KB, 456x610px) Image search: [Google]
09.png
75KB, 456x610px
>>29882556
>>
File: 1489808331287.png (194KB, 598x779px) Image search: [Google]
1489808331287.png
194KB, 598x779px
>>29884397
>>
>>29884397
Look at that butt
That is a nice butt
A real handful
>>
>>29884397
Mrau :DDD
>>
File: eventideanon.jpg (294KB, 796x703px) Image search: [Google]
eventideanon.jpg
294KB, 796x703px
>Duuuuuude
>Let me in, I'm a fairy...
>"EEeeeeeeeeee"
>SCARED HUMAN NOISES
>>
>>29885371
Top kek
>>
I want a bat filly to pee on me
>>
File: 1471723170549.png (44KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
1471723170549.png
44KB, 300x350px
>>
File: Aronia2.png (353KB, 1256x1483px) Image search: [Google]
Aronia2.png
353KB, 1256x1483px
>>29885557
Too late, one thirsty plant stole the last teen bat
http://imgur.com/a/b9l4d
>>
>>29885771
Drunk battybat
>>29885828
Damn you plant!
Hot though!
>>
File: IMG_0001.jpg (175KB, 923x1164px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0001.jpg
175KB, 923x1164px
re
>>
>>29886076
Soay pgsfrive?
>>
>>29886088
Stay positive
>>
>>29886076
I think I don't understand the meaning of this picture, is this pony dirty?
>>
File: CDlhZG7.jpg (48KB, 400x599px) Image search: [Google]
CDlhZG7.jpg
48KB, 400x599px
>>29886186
>>
Needs more Whimsy. Always needs more lewdbats
>>
I vote for Whimsy as the best pet bat
>>
bump-a-bat
>>
>>29885828
Oh my....
>>
I love you, my little batty
>>
classic rock bats
>>
File: spinspinspin.gif (365KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
spinspinspin.gif
365KB, 256x256px
REMINDER: Do not put your bats in a washing machine or they WILL make this face at you
>>
>>29890685
I'd feel bad for doing it, no washing machine for batties
>>
>>29890685
But they'll be so clean!

Even the dirtiest and lewdest of bats will come out nice and fresh
>>
>>29890685
I don't want a bat to be sad
>>
>>29890992
After washing Daylily in the washing machine she scoffs at lewd activities and is disgusted by her degenerate child and marefriend
>>
>>29891219
Noooooooooo! How do we fix this?
>>
>>29891385
One good anal fucking should do the trick
>>
>>29891550
Phew!
>>
>>29891881
Good luck on trying to get into that butt though, she's on high anti-lewd alert and strong as an ox in heat
>>
>>29892086
Let's pretend to be a doctor who needs to measure her temperature
>>
>>29892468
Solid plan
>>
File: 1388286377892.jpg (46KB, 299x292px) Image search: [Google]
1388286377892.jpg
46KB, 299x292px
>>
File: 0000000000.png (110KB, 266x772px) Image search: [Google]
0000000000.png
110KB, 266x772px
what if human eggo?
>>
>>29894468
Would certainly fugg and cuddle
>>
>>29894468
waifu material
>>
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20944698/
>>
>>29895344
Would catch if she decided to fall down
>>
>>29894468
looks kinda dyke-ish
>>
File: Blueberry pounce.png (422KB, 2686x1534px) Image search: [Google]
Blueberry pounce.png
422KB, 2686x1534px
>>
>>29897066
Tfw you will never be pounced by a bat filly or fillies
>>
Bats in hats?
>>
>>29897864
The bat in the hat
>>
>>29897896
I want art of this
>>
File: 1492051658297.png (228KB, 882x1086px)
1492051658297.png
228KB, 882x1086px
Cat in the bat!
>>
page 10
>>
>>29899495
page 1
:3
>>
File: mosina filly.png (2MB, 3985x5000px) Image search: [Google]
mosina filly.png
2MB, 3985x5000px
>>29897896
>>
>You really do not understand her
>You keep looking at Scratchy Velour as she sits by herself, her friends no longer wanting to play with her after all that’s been happening
>You do feel bad for that, even if she was-no, is a mean and stuck up little tart
>Pervy leans up against a tree next to you
>”So Tulip, some kind of deep hidden emotions rise up inside of you after that kiss?”
>You give him an annoyed look as he continues
>”I always thought that you and Peachy would start lezzing it out in public but imagine how surprised I was when you went and smooched the last filly I could have ever thought to be smooching with you, not that it has even stopped me from fantasizing it lots of times”
>You roll your eyes
“You fantasize all of the fillies kissing each other”
>He chuckles
>”Can’t deny that”
>Peachy lets out embarrassed high pitched bat filly eeee’s
>”C-can we not talk about kissing and stuff?”
>Pervy turns his head towards Peachy
>”What, you getting horny on us Peaches?”
>Peach Screech’s wings pomf wide open and she blushes harder than she already was
>”I-I’m not getting horny o-or anything like that!”
>Her mouth scrunching so hard you think that if she scrunches any further it’s going to look like a huge anus
>”Yeah come on, can’t you see she’s embarrassed?”
>Pervy looks at Blushy
>”You trying to look good in her eyes? She’s Tulip’s little kitten, you should try to appeal to some other filly”
>>
>>29900476
>Now both Peachy and Blushy are flailing their hooves around and blushing hard with their eyes closed
>”T-that’s not what I am trying to do!”
>”I’m n-not her little kitten!”
>Seeing a chance you put on a pouty face and snuggle up against Peachy
“Peachy don’t you want to play with me anymore?”
>She opens up her eyes and looks panicky
>”N-no that’s not what I meant, I-“
>You continue as she stammers more words
“I like being touchy feely with you~”
>Peachy meeps and goes frigid, closing her eyes and whimpering as you rub her shoulders and a few other areas, snickering
>Blushy faints, this being too much for his innocent young colt eyes and Peachy pushes you off
>”J-jeez Tulip stop joking...at least in public...”
>you smirk
“So it’s fine when we’re not in public?”
>More embarrassed high pitched Peachy noises
>Pervy speaking up draws your attention to him instead of Peachy
>”Uh-oh, don’t look but little miss grumpy-pants is glaring at us”
>You look at Scratchy Velour, finding her looking at you with a scrunchy pout on her face
>She looks away form you sharply as you keep looking at her
>”Maybe you should talk to her”
>You look at Peachy with surprise
“What...why?”
>”It’s kind of your fault that she lost her friends...”
>You look at Peachy weirdly
“Nu-uh, it’s her own fault.”
>Peachy makes a face at you and you sigh loudly
“Fine...I’ll go and ask her what she wants...”
>Pervy makes a comment about wondering which of the two of you wears the pants in the end
>Weird colt, neither of you wears any pants, you’re ponies you don’t wear pants
>Soon enough you have reached the uptight little bat filly and land down before her
“Hi Velour...”
>>
>>29900483
>She pouts at you
>”Why is it me who’s alone and you’re the one with friends, you’re the gross one doing lewd things and I’m a sensible, clean filly”
>You shrug
“Maybe they were not your friend to begin with?”
>She looks hurt, which is unlike her, and hangs her head
“I mean...”
>”...you’re right”
>She sniffs, oh boy is she going to cry again?
>”It’s not fair!”
>She wipes her eyes and glares at you
>”I’m not supposed to be the one with no real friends while you just get friends and act indecently! That’s not how it’s supposed to go...”
>She looks miserable and you really hate for feeling sorry for her, she sure did not feel sorry for you at any point!
“Well maybe that means you should stop being so prissy?
>She glares at you
>”Well I don’t feel comfortable being a lewd filly, and I’m not lewd at all, I couldn’t be!”
“Have you tried?”
>”I ha...N-no of course not I’m not a pervert!”
“Well maybe you should be”
>She opens up her mouth and then closes it
>and then she suddenly grabs your hoof and drags you off to somewhere
>You glance at Peachy but find her and Pervy fanning air into Blushy’s face, waiting for him to wake up and while doing that completely missing you being dragged off to somewhere by the flying Scratchy
>You’re flung into the same old cleaning closet and Scratchy enters it after you, locking the door behind her this time
>You keep looking at her as she slowly walks over to you and then simply presses her body against yours
>”There”
>You look down at her body and then at her face
“Ok so what’s next?”
>>
>>29900495
>she scrunches
>”What next? Isn’t this enough you little nympho?”
>There’s a slight hint of a blush on her face
“Nope, not really...this isn’t exactly being lewd...”
>Her scrunch deepens but then she breathes out a few times while her cheeks grow more rosy, and...
>She gives you a smooch suddenly, right on the lips
>Your ears and wings stand upright as your eyes go wide in surprise
>”There’s your lewd...”
>She refuses to look at you, looking a bit crossed yet also embarrassed, she must be trying to hide it
>You suddenly feel like teasing her a little bit as payback
“Still not lewd”
>She draws a shocked breath, turning to face you now with a clearly annoyed look on her face
>”What do you mean it’s not lewd, we kissed for Pete’s sake, what’s there left to do, show each other out genitals or something?”
>You nod and her mouth falls open
>”No!”
>You make an innocent face
“Come on Scratchy, don’t you want to be lewd?”
>”No if it means that!”
>You snickers and she turns around, intending to leave
>You look at her and accidentally glance at her genital area and notice something that makes you stare and Velour quickly cover her nether region up with her tail once she sees you staring
>freckles, freckles down there
>”...you saw didn’t you...”
>You look back at Velour, her face now in a pout, her lower lip wobbly
“Those are-“
>She interrupts you
>”I know they’re gross, if you tell anypony I’ll-“
“-cute!”
>>
>>29900501
>Velour stops talking and you too pause a little
>it just came out, you were not intending to compliment her but...they look appealing and rather...enticing...wow did it get hot in here or what? You feel a bit warm on the face
>”D-did you just say cute?”
>You nod
>”These things?”
>She points her butt at you and then slowly starts to lift her tail out of the way, blushing redder and redder as she does before closing her eyes, scrunching and moving he tail fully out of the way, exposing similar kinds of freckles she has on her face, but in her other parts
>You never really noticed since she, or any other filly on the matter doesn’t really present them publicly, and ponies don’t normally notice them unless in a situation that calls for paying attention to them so this fact ahs always escaped you
>Sure you might stare at Peachy’s from time to time but it’s because she’s Peachy, you don’t do that to every filly you see
>You keep looking at them, feeling suddenly warm and even naughty, naughty like you normally only feel with Peachy or your moms
“They’re really pretty...can...can I touch them?”
>Velour looks embarrassed but nods slowly
>”You can...b-but no funny business!”
>You slowly move you hoof towards her teats and cop a feel, and wow if her coat felt pleasant wait until you get your hooves on these!
>Not to mention the freckles make them look so much more...you don’t know what it is but you really, really want to touch them
>>
>>29900514
>”Do you do things like this with Peachy a lot?”
>You just nod
>”Are you two...close?”
>You shrug, cupping the other one, making Velour fidget a bit
“Yeah, we’re super close
>Suddenly Velour slaps your hoof away with her tail
>”That’s enough”
>She takes a few steps away from you and unlocks the door
>”And don’t get any funny ideas, you won’t get to touch me again unless you touch only me from here on out, I’m not some common tart for public usage or some slimy seductress!”
>You watch her go, a confused expression on your face
>What’s even happening?
>>
>>29900518
Excuse me and my boner, brb
>>
Bat is for...

What's bat for?
>>
>>29900518
>tfw no embarrassed bat filly to grumpily look at you and presenting her bits covered in freckles
>>
File: Velour curled covering pout.png (717KB, 2478x2037px) Image search: [Google]
Velour curled covering pout.png
717KB, 2478x2037px
>>29900518
YES
>>
>>29900518
So, one of the reasons why Velour was so non-indecent was the shame of the freckles on her batpuss?
>>
>>29900518
>”Why is it me who’s alone and you’re the one with friends, you’re the gross one doing lewd things and I’m a sensible, clean filly”
>You shrug
“Maybe they were not your friend to begin with?”
>She looks hurt, which is unlike her, and hangs her head

I want to hug Scratchy and tell her she is a cute and good filly
>>
>>29902755
yes, it seems that way
>>
File: 1438021395602.png (104KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1438021395602.png
104KB, 600x600px
>>
>>29904139
Le scre
>>
Bat pony bat pony please come and kill my employees who think that hands are a big enough tool to separate aluminum scraps from a pile of aluminum the width and length of a big house
>>
Night Watch.
>>
>>29904695
The bat screes and agrees
>>
>>29904963
More
>>
File: c3d59ec7f61dbdddcfa44abfc31ac288.png (230KB, 1024x1284px) Image search: [Google]
c3d59ec7f61dbdddcfa44abfc31ac288.png
230KB, 1024x1284px
>>29905335
Night Watch~
>>
Night watch...
>>
File: batty_by_lulubellct-db2igot.png (151KB, 582x899px) Image search: [Google]
batty_by_lulubellct-db2igot.png
151KB, 582x899px
>>29906064
More like Night Fat
>>
File: Shutterstock_random.jpg (88KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Shutterstock_random.jpg
88KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: Shutterstock_One_Punch_Bat.jpg (63KB, 840x768px) Image search: [Google]
Shutterstock_One_Punch_Bat.jpg
63KB, 840x768px
>>
File: Shutterstock_whatever.jpg (84KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Shutterstock_whatever.jpg
84KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: Shutterstock_Tarrot.jpg (32KB, 450x700px) Image search: [Google]
Shutterstock_Tarrot.jpg
32KB, 450x700px
>>
File: Shutterstock_batbait.jpg (31KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Shutterstock_batbait.jpg
31KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: Shutterstock_sorry.jpg (25KB, 858x666px) Image search: [Google]
Shutterstock_sorry.jpg
25KB, 858x666px
>>
File: Shutterstock_argh.jpg (28KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Shutterstock_argh.jpg
28KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: Shutterstock_good_night.jpg (78KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Shutterstock_good_night.jpg
78KB, 1024x768px
I just wanted to spam a bit out of boredom.
>>
>>29906757
I really like Shutterstock, he is a nice guy.
>>
>>29906650
Breedable marriage material
>>29906757
It was a nice spam
>>
Reminder that Night Watch is best and lewdest bat
>>29904963
My brother
>>
File: Paper-Wishes-dancing2.gif (450KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Paper-Wishes-dancing2.gif
450KB, 700x700px
dancy dancy batty
>>
>>29902755
>a few years earlier, taking shower with other fillies in orphanage
>Velour notices that only her privates have freckles
>one night she sneaks out to the bathroom to scrub her bits and remove these silver dots
>accidently she rubs herself into her first orgasm
>dots remained untouched, she felt dizzy and dirty
>she refused to touch herself or do anything indecent for years, hiding her "disgusting" privates from the world
>silly filly didn't know that some mares painted dots on their privates to be more attractive
>>
File: tumblr_ooolf6qS8i1vla0gno1_1280.png (120KB, 536x1203px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooolf6qS8i1vla0gno1_1280.png
120KB, 536x1203px
I found this bat, she says she wants to play
>>
>>29908530
>I found this bat, she says she wants to play
No playtime for bat, she has been put in timeout
>>
File: Blueberry on back happy.png (1MB, 2309x2175px) Image search: [Google]
Blueberry on back happy.png
1MB, 2309x2175px
Blueberry
https://derpibooru.org/1416551
>>
>>29909344
Lewd little pony
>>29908530
I'd play with her tummy, ears and butt
>>29907958
Sounds like a good backstory as to Tulip catching her touching herself in the orphanage
>>29907234
*wiggle wiggle wiggle*
>>
>>29909228
But Black Batto was nice...
>>
Heartbeat, Fairylights, there's no time to explain get in the car
>>
>>29911348
nice try, you lewd human, no way
>>
>>29909344
Nice and Lewd filly.
>>
>>29911368
Tfw they will never try to lure into their car with promises of classic rock songs and cruising
>>
Boop bat's ear
>>
Testing
>>
Bup
>>
File: Titiwat Thongsiri.jpg (36KB, 742x574px) Image search: [Google]
Titiwat Thongsiri.jpg
36KB, 742x574px
>>
>>29912810
Kek
>>
>>29912810
Kek Luna's face, she's so tired of this shit
>>
File: Velour bend over.png (620KB, 1910x1085px) Image search: [Google]
Velour bend over.png
620KB, 1910x1085px
>>
>>29914089
I bet she turns into one big cuddly sweetheart when she's lewding
>>
>>29914366
miserable piece of batty
>>
>>29914089
Daylily pulled her over the knee and whooped bright red
Peach Screech kneaded and massaged her butt to bring some relief to embarrassed and covering herself filly, making her moan and leak even more than during the whooping
Tulip just stuck her muzzle under her tail and licked everything
Midnight Delight looked at these scenes, giving up with stopping the lewd acts on the last pure filly she knew.
>>
>>29915996
Sneak, Lockpick and butterknife came back to Hollow Shades just so they could peek in to this happening and jerk each other off outside the window
>>
File: HeartBeat-Mango-gif.gif (3MB, 793x890px) Image search: [Google]
HeartBeat-Mango-gif.gif
3MB, 793x890px
>>29912810
>>
>>29917316
Me on the left
>>
bumps
>>
>>29918473
>You look at the pony, bat pony filly to be exact, and her qtmark-less behind
>no pedo
>You think to yourself, what wondrous future might this little fluffball of cuteness and heartwarming eee's have in front of herself
>And as you do so, you find your hand slowly drifting towards her, your hand forming into a fist
>And you fistbump the filly on the butt
>Some might argue you punched her in the ass, but it was more of a bro fist to the booty than a rage induced ass smash
>And you speak out the magical words
"Bump"
>She snaps her head around, looking at you with wide eyes, and shock or surprise on her little face usually so full of joy and curiosity
>You suddenly witness symbols appearing in her eyes, little hearts to be exact, staring right back at you
"Wait what?"
>the corner of her mouth starts to rise up, transforming her mouth into a smirk, one of her cutesie fangs showing
>And a cutie mark suddenly appears on her buttock
"Oh god no"
>She pounces towards your still extended hand in a fist, grabs onto your wrist with her hooves and opens up her tiny mouth as wide as it goes
>And then chomps down and bites onto your fist while looking upset at you
>You scream out of course, watching your profanities to not soil the innocent ears of this cute little mofo
>you pull your hand back, the filly not letting go, and start to flail your hand around while the filly keeps holding on and biting, screeing against your fist while you tell her to let go in as calm and collected manner as your are able to given the terms and conditions
>It was worth it later on though because after a while she came to apologize and kissed the pain away
>It didn't help of course, and thanks to Heartbeat having eaten a bunch of stuff beforehand caused the bite to get a little infected and take twice as long to heal, but it's the thought that counts
>>
Kee
>>
>>29919522
Weird, but I like it
>>
File: heartbeat_by_shreezie-daed8e1.png (228KB, 1024x727px) Image search: [Google]
heartbeat_by_shreezie-daed8e1.png
228KB, 1024x727px
pretty
>>
Save the bats
>>
>>29914089
Slap
>>
File: Adera wintersnek.png (585KB, 4187x3338px) Image search: [Google]
Adera wintersnek.png
585KB, 4187x3338px
>>
>>29922959
Angery filly noises
>>
>>29906757
Who is the owner of Shutterstock? Did you make these pics?
>>
I want to approach the bat mare of my dreams, look her right in the eyes, flash my hopefully charming smile and say "Well bang ok?"

Possible women and (males) of the thread from your feminine viewpoint am I good to?
>>
>>29924387
proffessional approach
>>
>>29921298
Heartbeat is a very pretty bat
>>
>>29924654
...ask Heartbeat to marry?

I'll ask Fairylights and then we'll be wife bro's!
>>
>>29925467
>"How did you get into our house? MOM!"
>>
>>29925467
But she is too young
>>
>>29927823
Too young is just a number, are you going to let math stand in the way of you and true love? Theorized true love?
>>
>>29924243
Artist friend of mine, he doesn't post on 4ch.
Shuu Komori on Facebook
http://arrwulf.com
http://www.arrbooru.website/post/list
>>
>>29928192
shoe bat
>>
>>29928192
Neat, I like Shutterbutt
>>
File: Pull Tab sleepy 3.png (586KB, 2871x1232px) Image search: [Google]
Pull Tab sleepy 3.png
586KB, 2871x1232px
>>
>>29929814
She looks so innocent like this, I want to protect her
>>
File: ref3.png (345KB, 621x1390px) Image search: [Google]
ref3.png
345KB, 621x1390px
batty
>>
>>29930374
The more I see of her, the more I am starting to think she's the most beautiful bat mare in the world

Would ask to marry
>>
>>29930374
>tfw poner stealing your heart
>>
>>29931003
Can't be?
>>
File: Echo Teasing SFW.png (417KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Echo Teasing SFW.png
417KB, 1280x720px
Will lewd for mangoes
http://bat-ponies-after-dark.tumblr.com/post/159886077867/
>>
>>29932137
Poor time for bates to stick their butts for fruits
Would pay
>>
>>29932137
Now that is a form of prostitution even I can afford
>>
File: long bat.jpg (170KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
long bat.jpg
170KB, 900x1300px
>>
>>29929861
But Anon, she already has her plushie
>>
>>29933697
>>
File: 1482006450827.png (373KB, 1308x965px) Image search: [Google]
1482006450827.png
373KB, 1308x965px
Need more guide bats
>>
>>29934332
Ok
*goes and blinds a bunch of bat ponies*
Now there is a need for more of them
>>
Does anyone have story about clop with anon?
>>
>>29935237
Like bat pony clopping next to a masturbating Anon?

Probably not.
>>
bat bump
>>
File: lepakko_varkaissa.jpg (44KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
lepakko_varkaissa.jpg
44KB, 640x360px
Bat no, you're supposed to pay before eat
>>
>>29936843
>appuls
heresy!
>>
File: Black Mambo butt sfw.png (902KB, 2624x1831px) Image search: [Google]
Black Mambo butt sfw.png
902KB, 2624x1831px
this is a butt
>>
File: Shhh.gif (495KB, 260x166px) Image search: [Google]
Shhh.gif
495KB, 260x166px
>>29937668
>"I wish something...
>>
File: Aronia sketchy sketch.png (120KB, 633x803px) Image search: [Google]
Aronia sketchy sketch.png
120KB, 633x803px
>>
Finally getting to working on a lifesized laying down Echo plush. Current one is 22" long. New pattern is just under 40"

Should I try to attempt to do another resize of the pattern to get it up to 4ft long, or is this large enough at 40"?
>>
>>29938482
40'' is a big batty, keep it that way
>>
>>29937668
Praise
>>
>>29938482
Smaller one
>>
Who's your favorite bat that does not get posted in these threads at all currently?
>>
File: Happy Moonlight2.png (697KB, 4038x5000px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Moonlight2.png
697KB, 4038x5000px
>>29940310
Moonlight, she is a smart qt
>>
File: 1423544178991.png (262KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1423544178991.png
262KB, 1024x640px
*cough* ch-chaaarge...
>>
>>29940732
Weaponized cute
>>
>>29936843
Nice job, bate
>>
>>29938482
>using inches not centimeters
>>
>>29940331
I want more moonlight qt
>>
>>29941159
'Ahmuricah
>>
>>29938329
Questionable implications
>>
tfw your friend has a lewd tummy
>>
>>29942350
It's because her belly is close to the other lewd parts.
>>
>>29942567
The bellybutton?
>>
File: Peachy dreaming.png (384KB, 1721x1953px) Image search: [Google]
Peachy dreaming.png
384KB, 1721x1953px
>>29942873
maybe
>>
>>29943545
The bellybutton is the lewdest part
>>
>>29944024
The undiscovered lands on the south from belly button can be lewder
>>
>>
File: 1439949735325.png (180KB, 767x851px) Image search: [Google]
1439949735325.png
180KB, 767x851px
>>
lazy bat today
>>
>>29946106
Fucking bat get a job!
>>
>>29946106
Go work like the rest of us peasants.
>>
>>29946651
Swerve nobles
>>
File: Aronia back.png (606KB, 1614x1993px) Image search: [Google]
Aronia back.png
606KB, 1614x1993px
http://imgur.com/a/Jfxdp
>>
>>29947057
This is a very lewd little batty, makes me very hard. Would fatheru
>>
Good night
>>
>>29947057
oh my
>>
>>29944759
why dis so cute
>>
Bat salad
>>
post a bat, i'll draw bat.
>>
>>29949184
Even bat satyr?
>>
>>29947057
I'm now tempted to write something about a filly getting fucked by a plant.
That's fucking kinky.
>>
>>29949184
>no bats on phone
Darn!
>>
>>29949184
draw a filly bat.
we could always get more 'Dizzy Cream' bat
>>
>>29949184
Rosewood?
>>
>>29949184
>>29937668
butt mambo
>>
>>29949317
bat tango
>>
File: planty plant.png (2MB, 2444x2500px) Image search: [Google]
planty plant.png
2MB, 2444x2500px
>>29949236
Aronia's plant learned how to walk on his vines!
>>
File: meeting (5) mangoe.jpg (904KB, 1000x930px) Image search: [Google]
meeting (5) mangoe.jpg
904KB, 1000x930px
Au Hasard is a very socially awkward stallion and Eventide is about to take away his wizard status forever.

No TTRPGs with your friends tonight, sweetie.

https://derpibooru.org/1421907

>>29938482
Put an SPH in it
>>
>>29951446
Casual fug is gud
>>
File: Go, Anon, go.gif (927KB, 600x391px) Image search: [Google]
Go, Anon, go.gif
927KB, 600x391px
>>
>>29949642
Tag bambo
>>
That remind me when you cum inside the bat while she EEEE
>>
>>29950550
Oh boy I can see where this is going
>>
>>29950550
what type of sorcery is this. Velour and Dizzy cannot be at the same place at the same time.
>>
File: wynaut_hq.jpg (45KB, 805x849px) Image search: [Google]
wynaut_hq.jpg
45KB, 805x849px
>>29952950
Why not?
>>
page 10 Bump
>>
page 10?
>>
File: Secret identity.png (817KB, 1185x2031px) Image search: [Google]
Secret identity.png
817KB, 1185x2031px
>>29952982
because of this.

-
This comic is based on http://imgur.com/a/hRtHh
>>
>>29954059
oh
oooooh, yeha, they're a bit similar
>>
>>29954059
Woah my mind is blown
Dizzy is scratchy?
>>
>>29954193
Nope, just very similar
>>
>>29954059
Kek remember the post but didn't know there was this

The mystery deepens or we have a changeling
>>
>>29953832
again
>>
File: 1477689888862.png (822KB, 2238x2201px) Image search: [Google]
1477689888862.png
822KB, 2238x2201px
Dizzy's cream
>>
>You are Blueberry.
>The day is pretty bleak.
>You weren't usually the pony to be sad about dark, gloomy days, or one to cry over it or anything.
>It isn't like you couldn't of done lewd things to cheer yourself up..
>Maybe. Who was to say you wouldn't do just that.
>But, certainly not now, you weren't in the position to.
>Not because your mother would mind, but rather, because it felt strange to do it alone nowadays.
>When you were younger, it wasn't weird, sure, but even the bane of every filly and mare--heat wasn't that big of an issue to you anymore.
>Notably because you always had your lovable little ball of fur to do certain things with.
>But, that was beyond the point. You just, didn't enjoy the bad weather.
>It isn't exactly like you knew how hollow shades were, but you did go once with your mother there.
>It was..a lot nicer during the summer. Maybe you could take another trip the upcoming summer.
>You were sure gonna bug your mom about that!
>But, not now, now you were thinking of what to do, really.
>You'd look outside, god damn. Sure there were colorful green trees, but the wind didn't exactly help.
>Chilly as fuck, cold with with fact it's been cold outside to begin with.
>You felt the cold penetrate your skin, you didn't really wanna go outside to feel more. Window was enough.
>You'd slowly trot out of your room and go into the living room, a bleak look on your face.
>You'd look around for your mom, only to realize that, she wasn't there. Where did she go!
>Maybe she was just sleeping...
>Well, you were about to put that theory to the test, you'd walk into your mother's room, all happy and like and...
>There she was, on the bed, softly snoring. Aw.
>She was usually awake when you woke up!
>You'd slowly get up to her and poke her butt cheeks.
>"Uhm M-Mom, maybe you should wake up..?"
>Her initial reaction wasn't really unexpected.
>She'd jolt awake, almost hitting her head. Oh gee.
>>
>"S-sorry mom!", you'd shout out, as she'd take a moment to compose herself.
>She'd keep quiet for a few moments, only speaking up after seeing a sincere look of apology in your eyes.
>Upon which she'd sigh
"It's alright. Just, don't scare me like that." "You'll spook dad as well, and he's a pretty big coward.", she'd chuckle.
>You didn't think your daddy was too much of a scaredy cat, but hey. If she said so.
>"Pffts, alright mom, alright!", you'd giggle, yanking her hoof.
>"Sooo, get up now, will ya!", you'd ask playfully, not something that was usually like you but, hey!
"Hey, okay okay!, What would my little filly like to do?"
>"Eat!", you'd exclaim, which was very obvious to begin with, you didn't eat for quite a while.
>Like a couple of hours, that totally wasn't acceptable for a little filly like you!
>After all, in your mom's words, you were "growing up."
"Oh, well that's quite expected!, what would you like, the usual or, something unique?"
>You'd think, rubbing your chin for a few moments, contemplating what would you like to eat.
>"Hm..well, I dunno. Think you can make up something unique?", she'd only giggle and nod.
"Oh, you bet I can! Maybe you could actually cook with me, after all. Your silly attempt with sandstone didn't go so well now did it?"
>"W-w-ait, how do you know!", you'd exclaim, wondering that one bit!
"Oh, silly I know a lot about you, I am your mother after all.", she'd speak out matter of factly, well. She wasn't wrong.
>"Well, I suppose. I won't question ya momma."
"Good girl. So, what would you like to do."
>"Dunno, I can't really go outside, can I?, it's probably gonna rain after as well."
"Well, us batties should be well-prepared for rain. So, don't go out there butt-naked." She'd giggle.
>As if you would. Pft.
>"Hey hey, I know what I'm doing I'm not that young.", you'd scrunch, to which she'd boop you and claim you're adorable.
>>
"Yeah, sure you aren't, but you're still a filly, don't forget that. Having sex doesn't make you know everything about life."
>You'd nod. "I know, we had talks about that."
"And we'll have to have more.", she'd add up, speaking somewhat sternly.
>"Well, I figure. So..I can't really go anywhere, can I?"
"Well, where would my little batty like to go?"
"Or what would she like to do!"
>You'd reply with a smirk. "Hah, same thing I do every day, try to take over the world!"
"Oh, you need to stop watching cartoons so much honey.", she'd giggle, booping you once again.
>"Nawh, you said I'm still a filly, and I'll act like one!"
"Shush!", she'd exclaim, and speak up without letting you have the time to reply.
"Besides, you said you wanted to see me cook, so, let's go do that!"
>And you did, you'd follow your mom into the kitchen, by the time you got there, she was already preparing the fire.
>Gosh she was fast.
"Alright, so, I'm going to show you how to cook a soup, now I know you'd very much prefer knowing how to bake a mango cake but.."
"That's a bit more complex, so we'll do that another time."
>You'd nod, signaling that you are listening to her. Listening well.
"Alright. So, it isn't really as simple as pour pasta into the water, the problem is, while it is gonna cook, it's going to taste like--you guessed it, water!"
"So, what we need to do is add different veggies."
"However, you can't just throw inside them whole."
>You did have quite the appetite for knowledge, so you had to ask a simple, if silly question.
>"Why?"
"Well, there's nothing wrong with putting an entire carrot inside, or similar veggie, the problem is that the aroma isn't going to be let out completely."
"So, that's why we slice them up. And, that's where you come in. You are a big filly now, and I trust it you can hold a knife without hurting yourself."
>You'd chuckle. What did your mom think you were, five?
>"Duh I can, I'll slice em' up real good!"
"Atta girl, go get them!"
>>
>You'd chuckle and grab the knife, floating up and cuttin' up them carrots.
>Somewhat sloppily at that..
>"Uhm..this alright?"
>Your mom would frown, looking at the now ruined carrot.
"Tch, honey, not like this."
"Take a look.", she'd speak, taking the knife from your small hoof.
>And bringing it up to the other carrot.
>You'd nod, looking at her, and the mush of carrot you made. Oh.
>Welp..guess you weren't so good at that stuff.
>She'd expertly chop at the carrot, very slowly, and making sure to make clean cuts. From one of carrot to the other. You'd look at her, intently.
>"Oh..so basically I have to do it slowly, yeah?"
>She'd nod.
"Yes sweetie, don't play with your food." "Now, let's put those in the boiling water, okay?"
"And remember, you have to wait for the water to boil before cooking at all!"
"Don't do it in cold water, it won't turn out too well."
>You'd giggle, well you weren't that silly!
>"I knew that mom!"
"Always good to remind you sweetheart, always good to remind you."
>You'd nod, scooping up your mush of a carrot, and her well-cut one, dropping them off into the kettle.
"Okay good. Now we have to wait a few minutes, so that they let off the aromas, then we'll add pasta, and stir."
>You'd nod.
"Now, that's the easy part, I'll go do something. You can take care of the soup."
>You'd nod, sure as heck you would!
>"Alright mom, you got it!"
>You watched, using your limited--but still valuable knowledge.
>You'd periodically stir the soup, watching out for any bubbles that might of pop up.
>Your mom didn't return for a slight bit. Just what was she doing, masturbating in the bathroom?
>Nah, she wasn't, probably.
>Your mom wasn't THAT lewd. Even though she knew a bunch!
>After waiting a few minutes, you figured she wasn't coming back. Not quickly at least. So, you'd get to the next step of cooking!
>Putting in the pasta!.
>You'd put it in, carefully stirring the soup after.
>Now hopefully you weren't gonna fuck up. Not too badly, that is.
>>
>The smell of the soup really started to get prominent, it smelled tasty.
>Got you salivating, even.
>You'd eagerly keep looking at the soup, forgetting 'bout the fact your mom was away.
>And suddenly enough, she'd return to the kitchen, booping your snoot as you paid close attention to the cooking food.
>You'd squeak!, jumping backing away into the wall, geesh!
>"Mom!", you'd exclaim.
>You were very distressed about fact she just appeared out of nowhere!
>She'd take you into her hooves and stroke your mane.
>You'd look into her face, she looked exhausted.
>Almost as if she actually DID have a session.
>With her hoof.
>Though, nothing smelled of sex on her, nothing else seemed off.
>Except for that ever-so-loving smile of hers.
>But luna be darned if you weren't suspicious.
"Sorry honey, I was a bit busy, but."
>She'd put you down, looking over at the soup.
"Looks well cooked, not overcooked, it isn't falling apart."
>She'd smile and sigh softly, saying something silently.
"Ah..my little girl is growing up, she's so young, and yet growing up so fast."
>You heard her, for sure, bat ears were very sensitive.
>But, still.
>"Mom?", you'd ask, why did she go so quiet all of sudden.
>She'd simply reply with a;
"We'll talk at the table, come on take some of your own cooked food now."
"You're a big girl now, aren't you?"
>You'd nod, and put some soup in your plate, somewhat sloppily sure, but you could fly, so reaching the pot was in fact lot easier than it would have been for an earth pony.
>Of course your mom didn't need to fly, she was big enough.
>You'd take your plate to the table, sitting down.
>It felt..strange to be so independent for once. And while sure, you didn't cook everything on your own, you did big part.
>Your mom would arrive shortly after, with a spoon in her hoof. You didn't forget yours for sure!
>Civilized batty.
>You'd scoop some up, blowing on the hot soup before tasting it.
>To you..it was actually..pretty decent, you did a good job.
>>
>Your mom didn't seem to grimace too much either, you were indeed good at this!
>The warmth of the soup certainly helping the fact it was colder outside.
"You did a pretty good work, this is tasty. Of course it can be vastly improved on, but you're a filly."
"You're my filly, and I won't bug you for this."
>You'd nod, continuing on to eat.
"Okay. Blueberry, I want to tell you something."
>You'd stop. Leaving the spoon in your plate, your mom didn't usually call you your name unless it was really..a big deal.
>She'd usually call you sweetie. Which was cute.
>She only used your name to tell you to do chores, or something. Or..when serious things happened.
>"U-Uhm..w-what is it mom?"
"Listen. You're growing up, I'm not saying I'm the happiest mother out there, you have to understand that every mother wants to give their child the best."
"And that's what me, and your father strive to give you. But, you are growing independent, today you learned how to cook a soup."
"Tomorrow a cake, and hey, who knows what's next."
>She'd go quiet for a second, but before you could start speaking, she'd go on;
"And, well one day, you just won't need my help anymore, I'm just sad to see my little girl grow up. Not so soon."
>She'd say the last part quietly again, a slightly depressed tone in her voice. You didn't understand too much about the whole parent thing, but you sure as heck weren't gonna be going anywhere!
>You'd boop your mother, and start talking.
>"Mom, I'm 12, just because I can take care of myself, have a healthy, long lasting relationship, doesn't mean I'm going to suddenly leave. I wouldn't want to do that to you. I need you, I love you mom."
>"Don't think I'd ever go, oh it was foolish of me to try and go live on my own, but even if I have the means one day, it doesn't mean I will. Staying with you is perfectly fine. With you and dad."
>You'd stop, it was nice to speak your mind out once in a while. And, nothing like a gloomy day like this to talk about such things.
>>
>Why ruin perfectly fine sunny days.
>She'd hrm, tilting her head.
"I suppose, you don't see a lot of foals who aren't whining to their parents to buy them something all the time. You do it, sure, but not always."
>You'd scrunch, to which she'd chuckle and go on.
"And, while it's fairly common to see young couples, you and Sandstone are special though, your relationship has been really long lasting."
>"B-besides, I still have to go through the "puberty" thing, or what the teacher calls it anyways!"
>She'd giggle, happy to realize you weren't going anywhere.
"Oh, you'll find out about that, don't stress it. We can have a talk about any issues relating to it if it interests you. I've been through it, your father has been, and certainly, you and Sandstone will go through it too."
>You'd tilt your head, well you did have few questions, but you didn't wanna bug your mom now. Some other day.
>So, you'd shake your head. "Nope, not now mom."
>She'd boop you, finishing her now cold soup and getting off the chair.
"Alright, I'll be always here for you, okay?, I just want you to grow up to be a healthy mare. Don't you ever forget that."
>You'd nod, you would be sure to poke her questions about your growth for sure!
>Notably what you read in books, something about heats getting more intense, or your boops growing bigger. The book totally had it all depicted, but only gave a brief explanation as to why.
>And no practical example!
>You'd blush, recalling the events. Your mom didn't notice this, luckily for you.
>You'd stand up as well, leaving the slight bit of cooled soup inside.
>The weather wasn't brightening up, but it was getting late. You'd take your book on "101 sex positions to try out with your partner" to bed.
"Interesting book you have there sweetie.", she'd make a remark, she sounded pretty smug.
>"S-shush, there are things I wanna try!"
"Don't let me stop you!", she'd giggle as you left.
>>
>You'd walk into your room, closing the door behind. You didn't bother flickin' light, you had very good night vision anyways.
>Plus no need to remind yourself how bleak the outside was. Oh.
>You'd lie down on your bed, open the rather small book, and start reading it.
>You spend the following few hours reading over the book. Pretty keen on trying it out.
>Your mom had it laying around on her sofa. You didn't even ask to take it, you just did.
>She probably understood, based on how she reacted.
>Eventually though, you'd fall asleep, a slight wetness between your legs as you did. The book was pretty well detailed after all!
>The rest of your night was fairly pleasant, it was fairly warm in the room so you didn't have issues sleeping.
>It wasn't as good as sleeping with Sandstone, nothing was, but, since the weather was preventing you from doing that. It was alright.

I was going to post this in next thread, but I want to do another thing, and I have a habit of finishing up one story, then doing another. Cleaner that way.

Next up more sex and sunnier days! I was going to implement tulip, or peachy. But don't know how much it would conflict with my canon, and if Leiffer would let it.
>>
>>29955443
I enjoyed this story, nice!
>>
>>29955443
Feel free to
>>29955410
one is a genius, the others insane
>Well, there's nothing wrong with putting an entire carrot inside, or similar veggie
Oh my

>>29955443
Nice cooking chapter, cute, pleasant and I want to fuck her mother
>>
>>29955709
Care to share a few short lines on their personalities?, I should probably read your stories, but, I don't exactly have the time to do so.
>>
File: 008.png (55KB, 364x587px)
008.png
55KB, 364x587px
WHICH BATS?
>>
>>29956382
Rosewood and Aronia?
>>
>>29956391
you got it buddy
>>
>>29955838
Tulip
>a little bit bratty at times, lewd, mischevious, outgoing

Peachy
>easily embarrassed, a bit shy, more reasonable, timid voice of reason, tries hard to not be lewd but Tulip always drags her into lewd things
>>
File: 008.png (84KB, 438x686px) Image search: [Google]
008.png
84KB, 438x686px
>>29956391
bada bing
fucked up w the transparency at first oops
>>
>>29956611
Weeeeeee~
This is nice
>>
>>29956611
Nice and cute
>I made this!
>>
>>29956611
I love it, it's very cute!
>>
Bep
>>
File: Alukardian1.png (311KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Alukardian1.png
311KB, 1400x1050px
Only oldfags remember
>>
File: kawaii bat poni2.png (550KB, 730x592px) Image search: [Google]
kawaii bat poni2.png
550KB, 730x592px
>tfw mlpchan/ponychan bat thread is almost 4 years old
>>
File: full.png (1MB, 4508x3842px) Image search: [Google]
full.png
1MB, 4508x3842px
>>29959576
how in the fuck?
>>
>>29959701
Slow boards are slow.
>>
>>29959701
Which bat ponies can pretty much be confirmed for owning bad dragon dildos?
Bonus round: Which model?
>>
>>29959973
Daylilu of course, I don't know bad dragon models, but I think she would choose blue color
>>
>>29959973
Aronia, tentacle dildo, for sure
>>
>>29960053
But Anon, she wouldn't cheat on her plant
>>
>>29960011
Pom Pom, she thinks it's a fancy coat hook
>>
>>29960469
she rubs herself against it from time to time when (she thinks) no pony is around
>>
Boop
>>
>>29960777
Hey bat god.
Bless us.
>>
>You are blueberry.
>It's a lot nicer day than yesterday, the sun is shining and thinggs are certainly warming up.
>You could finally go outside!
>You'd trot up to your mother, who was in the living room as usual, before booping her snootle.
>"Can I go outside today, can I!", you'd ask rather excitedly. It was much much nicer than past following days anyways.
>She'd only chuckle, petting you on the head.
>"Of course sweetie, go ahead and have fun. Just don't get into trouble. I will make you some food."
>You'd nod, practically storming off out of your house and taking off, lifting off the ground and starting to fly.
>Fly fast toward sandstone, of course. You haven't heard of him outside of mail for days!
>Been writing letters and all.
>After all, it was important, couldn't lose contact with him, would be horrible!
>W-what if he moved away to canterlot some day, or you went back to hollow shades!
>You were going fast, and not paying attention, you'd shortly after end up bumping into a duo of ponies.
>One was a greyish, light blue maned filly, her mane was pretty unkept, unlike yours, which was always well groomed and taken care of.
>There was another filly next to her, dark red maned, pink in her fur, they were pretty close to each other.
>After initially looking over them, you'd stand up, looking over at the fillies dumbly.
>Seeing that none of them were gonna speak out, well not so soon at least, you were the first one to.
>"Uhm, sorry!, I'm just in a hurry."
>The blue maned one would look at you curiously, almost as if she was looking you over.
>Who knew what was going through her head. The pink one wasn't paying too much attention.
>She was still seemingly a bit stunned from impact.
>Before finally, the filly looking at you would speak up.
"Hey!, I'm Tulip", "And this is Peachy.", she'd say pointing to the pink filly.
>"I'm Blueberry!", you'd exclaim, looking at them.
>The pink one would finally speak up, even though she was silent the entire time.
>>
"Hey, uhm. Where are you going?"
>You were pretty swift to reply for sure, rather excited to be meet new batties!
>"Well, I was gonna go visit my coltfriend, maybe hang out a bit and stuff."
>"What are you two doing?", you'd ask, curious about their intentions.
"Well, Peachy and I were going for a walk across this place, until you bumped into us."
"But, what's your story, why aren't you in hollow shades right now?, visiting?"
>Well, she was full of questions, that's for sure. Her friend was certainly much quieter.
>Of course not to the point it was uncomfortable silence, but. Not as talkative.
>"Uh, well, I moved here with my parents a while ago, almost two years, met up with a certain colt, and here I am."
>You'd say, short version of your story, sure but you weren't gonna be telling those two the story of your life.
>That would be silly, and rather pointless of all things.
>Tulip would nod, her friend looking a lot better now, you couldn't help and ask a rather silly thing.
>"So. You two are together?", you'd question was specifically aimed at the one she referred to as Peachy.
>You'd be met with a blush and a pretty quiet answer, though not to the point you couldn't hear it.
"N-No, we're just friends, nothing romantic between us."
>You'd nod, okay, it was still suspictious, but sure.
>"Alright you two, well I gotta get going, don't wanna hang around here until late night hours."
>It wasn't late night of course, the morning barely passed by the time you talked, it was noon.
>But, still, you were always the filly to rush into things. Not the one to wait around to days.
>Kind of just fit you.
>Without waiting for them to reply, you'd lift off, and start flying away.
>Though, you'd hear a pretty loud;
"Stop!"
>You'd turn around, of course, the one shouting was Tulip, not too surprising.
>Not that you really knew her too well, first time in your life meeting said filly.
>You'd land, trotting back up to the duo.
"Yeah, you mentioned going to your coltfriend."
>>
>You'd nod, what did they exactly mean with that..?
>"I was, yeah."
>Tulip would lightly slap Peachy on the butt, getting her to speak.
"We thought if we could like, tag along with you, well Tulip did!"
>You'd giggle, why exactly would two fillies want to go with you. To your lover, of all things.
>You'd drop your rather innocent behaviour, and look devilishly at Tulip.
>It was her idea after all.
>"Hah!, And why's that?" "Bet you're going to answer with "I just wanted to meet up and stuff"
>You'd snort, they might as well know you weren't the way they might of thought.
>Or maybe you just had the fun illusion they did.
>Perhaps they knew you were one lewd ball of fur along.
>Tulip would look at you silly, almost is giving you the "how did you even know?" look.
"Well well, aren't you the one to know such things."
>You'd snort, grabbing Peachy's, and Tulip's hoof.
>"Oh shut it, let's go you butts."
>And, sure enough you would, pulling the two behind you, although they'd jerk away after a while and start walking on their own.
>You did figure you might as well have a small chat with Peachy. She wasn't too open about herself.
>"And what about you Peachy, you just going with it because you're following Tulip, or do you have any..hidden desires yourself?"
"Oh?, Well, no!, But, you never mentioned the name of your coltfriend, I suppose you could share that with us."
>You totally forgot about that, too distracted with the lewd one.
>Who was thankfully quiet for now, the last thing you needed her was jumping Peachy's butt out of sudden.
>Truthfully, you wouldn't be too surprised with the way she was looking at it the entire time.
>Seriously, she was looking like she owns it. Who knew, maybe the fillies were lying to you.
>Not your place to poke around such things anyways.
>"Sandstone, and let me tell ya, he's the best thing that has happened to me."
>>
"That's nice, it's good to see a filly find her lover.", she'd speak, upon hearing this, Tulip would, of course smack her rump as she trotted.
>This prompted Peachy to eee and jump!
>All the while, Tulip made a rather snarky remark.
"She's so cute, isn't she?, just mention something to her and she'll be jumping all over the place from embarassment."
>You couldn't help but think of it as cute, indeed, much of that attributed to the fact your own personality was lewd.
>Very lewd.
>"She really is, you're happy to have her as a friend, ya know."
>She'd nod, Peachy would be lagging behind the two of you for a few moments, but catch up soon enough.
>Rather shortly, the two of you would arrive at Sandstone's house.
>You'd knock on the door, the two fillies behind you being quiet, well. Mostly.
>One of them one, other one was looking rather excited.
>Seriously?
>The door would open soon enough, and, you did see someone you wanted to.
>Although, he did look at you strangely, raising his eyebrow.
"What's going on here Blue?, who are those two, and why is the white one looking at me like that?"
>Tulip seemingly didn't care about getting called white, and of course, she kept her eyes gazed all over Sandstone's body.
>Almost as if she never saw a colt. She probably did, of course. But.
>"Uhm, well, let them introduce themselves, eh?"
>You'd move back, letting Tulip and Peachy stand in front.
>Not much of a surprise, Tulip would be the one to speak up first.
"Hey! I'm Tulip, I normally don't live here, but I'm here with her.", she'd speak, poking Peachy's sides.
>Peachy was..a lot calmer, not having all that cheery attitude Tulip had.
"Uhm, I'm Peachy, nice to meet you."
"Sandstone is the name. Although blue probably told you two already."
>He'd chuckle, and sure enough, he'd ask Tulip one thing, simply shaking hooves with Peachy.
"You. You're like blueberry. Are you going to jump me?"
>He'd ask in a rather sarcastic tone, of course. He was messing around. Typical!
>>
>He didn't have to wait too long for a response, the filly who's tail was showing unusual levels of activity would swiftly reply with;
"Of course not. Not here I'm not."
>He'd step out, trotting up to you.
>Seemingly enough, the batties weren't stranged out by you having a unicorn as a lover.
>Were they even paying attention?, Tulip sure wasn't.
"Blue, I'm sure both you and me know what that one is about. Her friend is a lot quieter, but."
>"But you don't doubt that her friend could drag her into it, eh?"
>You'd fill in his sentence.
"Exactly."
>You'd turn around, only to face a Tulip looking at you and sandstone with bedroom eyes.
"I'm a bat. Peachy is a bat. We can hear you loud and clear."
"Whispering around us doesn't work."
>You'd frown. Well, darn. You totally forgot about that.
>"Fine. But not here you two."
"Park. Later today."
>Tulip would speak out, in an unusually commanding tone.
>Sandstone would nod, peachy was rather reluctant.
>Though, she seemingly didn't want to disobey Tulip.
>So, she'd nod as well, and you two just stood there, looking silly at each other.
"Yeah, so. You girl wanna do something till' evening. It's only.."
>He'd stop, running off into the house to look at the clock, before returning shortly.
"3PM, so if you wanna stand here all the time.."
>The two fillies seemingly had no idea on what to do.
>Neither did you, really.
>"Uh, how about we take a nap like good little foals..?", you'd ask, with a grin.
>You really had no idea!
>Except for tulip, who would look silly at you.
"Uhm, I like the idea!, Let's go nap!", Peachy would exclaim.
>That was the first time she actually raised her voice!
>Tulip would frown at her. Almost if she was weirded out by sleeping.
>"We're not adults guys, no one will kill us for sleeping!"
>You'd point out, despite the reluctance of Tulip, this one, Peachy seemingly got to her!
"Oh, come on Tulip, you're going to need all of that energy to be you!"
>>
"Oh, suppose, you're right. Alright, let's go. Where do we sleep, though?"
>Sandstone would giggle, pointing to his bedroom.
"My parents are away. Why not in my room?"
>"Hey, if you think you can fit all four of us there, let's go."
"Blue, shush. It'll fit." "I-I mean, all of you will fit on the bed!"
>You rose your eyebrow, not saying anything, but that sure as heck did get a reaction out of Tulip
"You're interesting, Blueberry." "And so is your cute Coltfriend.", she'd say, idly biting her lip, before swiftly smacking Peachy's butt, which was now red from all the smacks.
>Redder than usual!
"T-tulip!", she'd exclaim, jumping upwards yet again, thankfully, not hitting her head on anything, before crashing down.
>Tulip would only smirk, trotting off towards sandstone's room.
>Peachy was close to follow. You'd stay with sandstone for a second, only after comfortable how far away they were.
>Bat ears.
>"This is gonna be an interesting night, don't ya think?"
"Do I?, I'm pretty excited. That Tulip girl's gonna get the red one in trouble."
"Probably already does~"
>You'd snort, nodding, and trotting off to the room with him.
>Where the duo of fillies were already on the bed.
>In the oh-so-foal-inappropriate position.
>With Tulip's head on Peachy's butt as she was laying down on her hip.
>You'd trot up to the bed and lay down by your hip, facing Peachy's back, resting your head as your body would press against hers.
>She didn't react, was she asleep already? You didn't bother poking her to test it out.
>Sandstone would be the last to go, laying down on the right side of the bed, near the edges. Opposite of you.
>His head would be in line with Peachy's back, his lower parts of body against Tulip's head.
>The bed was meant for one adult, perhaps two fillies. Not for four.
>But, sure enough all of you managed to fall asleep eventually.
>You were a pretty heavy sleeper, so you wouldn't be the one to wake up first.
>Your dreams were of very detailed sexual acts with Tulip.
>>
>You'd wake up..alone.
>You'd stand up, only to see Tulip on the floor, snoring softly.
>Peachy was right next to next to her, surprisingly in the same position they were on the bed.
>Well, that was weird.
>Sandstone was on the floor next to the duo. How did they all get there?
>You float off the bed, careful not to step onto any of them.
>Before lifting each of their tails, one by one, and giving them firm smacks on their butts.
>You'd giggle in amusement as the two fillies, and Sandstone would squeak, jittering up in a panicky fashion.
>Tulip would be the first one to get ahold of herself, Peachy was holding her hooves over her eyes, almost as if someone was going to kill her.
>Sandstone was incredibly confused, trying to look around for whatever struck him.
"Heey!, What gives. I was having a comfy dream about touching Peachy here, mind you."
>"Yeah?, well I was having a nice dream about touching you!", you'd exclaim, snorting.
>Before Tulip could respond, you'd be cut short by Sandstone pushing two of you away, trotting off to help Peachy.
>You'd stop your argument, looking at the scared filly.
>And your coltfriend comforting her. You weren't jealous. He was doing the right thing.
>"Uhm, I'm sorry Peachy.", you'd speak out softly to the scared filly.
>Who was seemingly a bit better now.
>She wouldn't respond until Sandstone would get away from her, letting go of his hug on her.
>He'd trot up to you and boop you, speaking out softly.
"Don't scare her, she isn't like Tulip here, she's timid."
>You'd nod.
>Peachy would respond to you shortly after.
"It's okay, Blueberry. I just didn't expect you, Tulip does it, but, I was asleep. That was sudden!"
>"Sorry.", you'd speak up again, only to get interrupted by a very annoyed nutcracker buttmark filly.
"Great, now that this is settled, can we finally do stuff with him?"
>She'd speak, poking Sandstone's snootle as she would.
>He'd scrunch, but keep quiet.
>>
>Peachy would stay silent as always, she didn't seem too keen on the whole sex thing.
>She was rather unlike you and Tulip.
>Sandstone would speak out in a soft tone.
"We overslep, it's evening. But, I doubt you girls are tired enough for another nap, so best we go outside, and do what we intended to."
>You'd nod, not speaking any further.
"Works for me.", would be Tulip's only response. Peachy seemed a bit reluctant, but still responded with a;
"I supppose, let's go, then."
>Tulip would yank Peachy's hoof as they'd leave the house, and head to the park.
>You and sandstone would shortly follow the two.
>And, true to them being bats, they were sure as heck up in the thick tree branches.
>You'd grab sandstone and lift him up to the tree the two fillies were in.
>It was a bit hard, but you managed. Bat wings were sturdy and capable of sustaining more weight, rather than made for speed.
>You'd look at the two with a snort.
>It wasn't cold outside, but it was night. You couldn't exactly tell what time it was, but. This might as well be the only time you'll be seeing the two. Good enough.
>You didn't waste any words, the fact the four of you were up there was enough for you.
>You'd lean onto tulip, carefully so that the branches you were all on wouldn't crack. Or worse.
>This might of not been the best place, but it was hidden. No one was gonna attempt to kidnap you.
>Or something. Who would want four lewd fillies anyways.
>Oh, that's right. Those two had parents, right?, you never knew. Never asked, no reason to.
>You'd ask later if you ever met them again.
>You'd boop her snoot and speak. "So, you little slutty batty. You've been giving out hints the whole day."
>You'd then yank Sandstone who was clearly trying to get closer to Peachy, but you just interrupted him.
>Tulip would speak up, smiling as she'd see sandstone awkwardly fidgeting.
"He's cute. Let him have 'er. I wanted him, but. He might be a better fit for Peachy here."
>>
"Teach her a thing or two about stuff., He's experienced. Like you, it's obvious."
"You two fuck a lot, don't ya?", she'd say, being rather..vulgar.
>Not that you didn't expect that from her. You'd blush, responding rather meekly.
>Unfit for you, but still, that was a sensitive question. All in front of sandstone too.
>"W-well, we do it enough to be h-healthy and all.."
>She'd grin, pulling you in, you'd be forced to release your hold on sandstone as she would, he'd squeak, the whole tree shaking a slight bit.
>Thankfully for all of you, they weren't dumb batties and managed to find a stable enough of a tree, enough to support four fillies.
>There would still be some ponies below you, it wasn't that late. But it was rare for one to pass.
>Sandstone would approach Peachy yet again, but you couldn't pay much attention to what the two of them were doing.
>You had a lewd bat to deal with!, Bat to bat issues!
>You'd forcibly kiss her, wrapping your hooves around her torso as you would, might as well give it your best with her.
>You had a feeling she knew quite a bit more than your oh-so-lovely coltfriend~
>You'd slowly move your hooves down to her tailgate, and go lower, still keeping her locked into a kiss.
>She wouldn't the one to act submissively though, breaking the kiss and lifting up you up, so that her genitals were in line with yours.
>The filly had quite the ideas, you had to admit.
>You'd gleam at her, adjusting your hind legs so that you were in a more comfortable situation, letting go of her butt as you'd move your hooves to her face, caressing it.
>"Well, aren't you knowledgeable."
>"And to think you hang out with a cute batty like Peachy here, tch~"
"Same goes to you, you're the one hanging out with a colt that isn't nearly on your level of perversions."
>"Shh, shut up~", you'd say playfully, starting to grind your girl bits against Tulip's, gosh darned filly.
>>
>You'd be met with the first moan you'd ever hear out of her, and even though she was under you, she acted really uppity.
>She'd move her hoof down, rubbing your fillyhood. The bitch!
>Was she trying to get you to cum first?, she sure as heck wasn't gonna be successful at it!
>She was blushing, very intensly, and she was a darn tease about it for sure.
"Not as much of a big deal now, are we, getting dommed by a filly under you~"
>Oh you wouldn't be taking that, you'd keep one hoof on her pretty face, and move one toward her genitals, rubbing in the slight gap that was left between two of you, all the while grinding against her.
>Using your position to your advantage to go harder on her.
>The two of you were very wet down there. In fact, was someone was to stand right below the tree at this point, they might end up with droplets of femcum raining on them.
>"S-shut up, you're persistent, and don't know when to shut up and take a fuck~", you'd giggle.
>Were you in the appropriate position you'd smack her butt, just to see how she'd react. Sure loved doing it to that friend of hers.
>You'd move your other hoof from her face to her butt, gently squeezing her there.
>And not surprisingly, she'd let out a moan the moment you squeezed, louder one that the continous moans she was doing thus far.
>Of course, you weren't a very quiet filly either, but you tried to be. Someone would be suspicious of a quarter of fillies having sex out in a tree.
>After all, it's not like this happened every day. It was a rare event.
>You'd Keep up your actions, keeping a hoof on her butt.
"A-ah, seems like you aren't so bad at this at all, Blueberry~", she'd speak, clearly enjoying this. She was a total slut~ Lewd little slut!
>You'd keep on going, very eager to get her to cum, and you'd better believe she was giving it her best too, the other foal working hard on your girl bits, grinding herself against you.
>>
>You weren't gonna keep going for much longer, she'd probably get her wish fulfilled, as you'd go for a few more seconds, working your hoof harder on the little shit below you, until you'd be hit with your orgasm.
>You'd let out a very lewd, and rather audible moan at this, your tongue rolling out as your body fought for oxygen, the moment you'd inhale, you would be overwhelmed with a sense warm bliss.
>The feeling of your juices mixing with Tulip's would leave quite the different impression than having Sandstone finish in you.
>Maybe not as good. But certainly an unique feeling that you wouldn't get anywhere else. Certainly, you've never been with a filly before. Except that one time, but you had sandstone share the two of you.
>And you only kissed!
>Tulip seemingly wouldn't be immune to the power of your orgasm, as she would be forced to give herself in, despite her own wishes, her body had different plans for her.
>She'd be sent over the edge, not even giving your body time to wind down, as she'd be wrecked by a seemingly very powerful orgasm.
>You couldn't really tell how she felt, but judging on how loud of a moan little slut let as she pulled you in closer and squeezed you tightly, you could certainly tell she was enjoying it!
>Her pupils were dilated, big time, her expression that of a pure bliss, much like yours!
>You'd go ahead and hug her as well, holding the little slutty shit close to yourself.
>You wouldn't speak, at all. Letting her ride out her orgasm, your own would wind down long before she was done.
>You could feel her erect nipples poking against your own, and even though it didn't cause any discomfort thanks to the position you two were in, you could feel it!
>seconds after, she'd speak up, albeit through pants, the filly didnt' really seem to be in the condition to talk.
"W-well, I just wanna say. I. I'm glad I met ya!"
>You'd speak out, breathing heavily as you did.
>>
>"s-same goes to you Tulip!", you'd exclaim, before crashing your head on the other Foal's chest. You didn't really care for the fact you were smelling of sex, and had your fur messed up with femcum.
>You could clean up later. You always had sandstone to do that, he seemed to like it anyways!
>But for now. Rest. You slept well for sure, but this was exhausting.
>You'd close your eyes and wait for sleep to overtake you, snugging against Tulip as a makeshift bed.
>She was laying on the soft leaves, her legs supported only by the branches.
>Not objecting to the hug, the filly simply held tightly around you. Seemingly going still.
>Perhaps she went off to bed as well!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>You are Sandstone.
>And you just witnessed your fillyfriend having the night of her life with another bat.
>Who knew, maybe this was her dream, and not being with a bat colt.
>Or maybe it wasn't, she'll probably keep talking about that.
>Either way, you and Peachy observed the two, the fact they didn't give a single damn about the world while doing the act was interesting.
>And. It certainly left you feeling..aroused.
>You just didnt want to push anything on Peachy, after all, if she didn't feel right.
>Besides, what if she didn't do colts!
>You'd turn to her, leaving the two batties to their rest, booping her once again.
>"Well, they had quite the time together."
>You'd speak out, to which Peachy would respond rather Calmly.
"Hm, I suppose you'd like us to do such a thing?"
>Strange, she wasn't as sheltered as few hours ago.
>You'd blink, well.
>"Only if you'd want me to."
"Oh, don't stress about it.", she'd chuckle. "Tulip gets me into a lot of situations, this wouldn't be the first time something like this has happened."
>"Hm, alright." You'd nod, seeing that the filly was comfortable enough.
>>
"So, don't stress it, if you wanna, we can do it."
"I might not be like Tulip, and you might not be too much like Blueberry, but that doesn't mean you can't have fun, bet she pushes you to do it a lot, too."
>You'd blink, thinking, moving closer to Peachy and placing your hoof on her genitals.
>They were moist, not soaking wet, but certainly not dry.
>Not that you were exactly soft, you tried to maintain your normal behavior, but you were indeed, very hard an aching.
>Aching for some release!
>She'd look at you as you'd start rubbing at her, not objecting either way, just seeming a confused.
>"Well, she's not that bad, yeah she has her quirks, but I love her." "And I'll love her in that way until my dick falls off.", you'd giggle, provoking a giggle from Peachy as well.
"Oh, aren't you humorous, she seems fine. Her and tulip are getting along real well, despite their conflicting dominance."
>You'd nod, seemed true enough. Peachy was laying down on her back, certainly the position you were used to with blue.
>You'd stand over her, looking at her once again, there was really no going back if she agreed to.
>After all, you couldn't un-fuck her.
>She'd look at you silly, and even though she was she, she did respond softly.
"I might be shy, but it doesn't mean I'm eight and in my first heat. I'll be fine.", she'd nod.
>You scrunched, well hey! What were you supposed to know!
>You'd line up your colt bits with her vagina, and push inside.
>Much to your surprise, everything went very smoothly.
>She didn't feel much different than Blue, which was pretty surprising.
>You always had that silly feeling every girl was unique down there.
>Maybe it wasn't that different among bats. You did only have sex with a unicorn.
>That was fun. But, nawh, you wouldn't be thinking about that right now.
>You were deep in a cute, red bat filly.
>Certainly not as perverted as blueberry was. >Ah.
>>
>While you were distracted thinking about how much of a world of difference you and Blueberry were, and the fact the two of you were practically made for each other, peachy would bring her hooves to your face, forcing you to look her in the eyes.
>She was blushing, her cheeks turning a much darker color, she'd giggle and ask softly.
"Are you even aware you're in me? Silly colt."
>You'd blink, huh.
>"Oh!, S-sorry!, I just..I don't usually get to take things slowly with Blue. She's always so quick and aggressive about things."
>"Which really just makes her that much more special.", you'd note, though, figuring that the filly wanted you to actually do something, and not just leave your shaft in her all day, you'd pull out, and push back in again.
>"Uhm, h-how does it feel?", you'd ask. Perhaps a bit of a dumb question, but, blue claimed you were alright, you didn't wanna disappoint Peachy!
"You're fine, you managed to fit, and it doesn't hurt. I will tell you if anything is off.", she'd speak, keeping her low-as-always tone.
>You'd keep going, after several thrusts, getting the first moan out of the filly.
>And even though it was quiet, it was cute, you knew that this meant she liked it.
>And so you'd go a bit harder on her, making sure to push only to the point she felt comfortable, not any further!
>Though, the comfort point for this filly seemed to be pretty much bottoming out. Really, it went past your medial ring without her complaining at all.
>In fact you were met with soft moans of pleasure.
>But, maybe you were just small. Or perhaps colt-sized. Yeah. That was the word!
>You'd keep going at it, gripping onto her as you'd pick up your pace, going a slight bit faster on her, wrapping your hindlegs around hers, and your hooves around her neck.
>You'd pant softly as you'd get closer and closer to your own climax.
>She was tight, that's for sure, but, given on your not very uh. Substantial experience with bats, you very pretty confident most bat fillies were.
>>
>Okay, maybe some you met at school weren't. You MIGHT of sneaked a look at a few fillies!
>Blue would do that to colts anyways! S-she probably wouldn't mind a bigger mate.
>But, you knew all too well she wouldn't betray you, or cheat on you. You had firm beliefs for that. Very much so.
>Nonetheless, your thoughts kept you holding a slight bit longer, enough to bring the filly below you to an orgasm, her soft moans growing louder and louder by every thrust.
>Until, finally after a few quick thrusts your legs would give out, your own orgasm hitting you just moments later as hers would get to her, you'd shoot a pretty sizable load into her young bat pussy.
>Probably not as much as you would of if you had such a long, loving session with Blueberry, but she always wanted things to be done quickly, darned batty.
>You'd feel your boy bits squeezed by her tightness as she'd climax, her genitals milking your own for every single bit of cum that might have been left leaking out of you.
>Her orgasm went surprisingly quiet, she wasn't nearly as loud as Blue used to be. Maybe the filly was just trying to keep quiet.
>You'd look into her, she was looking tired, spent.
>Certainly, you'd notice the same look in blue but..
>You'd poke her, panting, she'd look at you and giggle.
>You'd slowly slide out of her, leaving the cum to leak below on the leaves, and then onto the ground below.
>She'd look at you and sit up, booping you.
"Oh, you came in." "But, it was nice."
"Blueberry is happy to have you."
>You'd blush, quickly replying with a
>"Oh! I'll clear it up, I'm a unicorn!"
>She shook her head.
"Don't stress it. I mean, look at those two, they had a very wild loving."
>You however, would clean out your shaft. Might as well make use of your magic.
>You'd shrug, letting the filly enjoy herself.
"Just, feels nice, if you're worried, you can, though.", she'd speak out.
>You'd nod, resting your head against her hooves.
>>
>She'd lay down, making sure not to disturb your rest, laying down herself.
>You'd wait till she went asleep. watching over her for a few moments.
>She was cute. But eventually, you'd find yourself growing more and more tired.
>You do, however, keep your promise and clean the filly of your seed.
>You fall asleep on her, the rest of the night being very relaxing. You really haven't had this much fun since you first met blue. And that was a while ago.
>You'd also have a lot to wake up to. Welp.

Delivery. Next on our schedule is adventures in the everfree. Expect spook!
To Leiffer, how much was my personality a hit/miss for Tulip/Peachy, I was going off tidbits you gave me.
>>
>>29961099
Hit pretty close home, nice work, I enjoyed reading about these two made by someone else's hand, and a nice chapter, both straight Peachystone tender sex and lesbat Tulipblue dombattle sex were pretty good and I was practically cumming all over my keyboard. nice/nice
>>
>>29961099
Cute.
>>
>>29961099
Unf, good one
>>
>>29876093
pearlescent green would be cool
>>
File: Night Watch boop.png (1MB, 4850x3711px) Image search: [Google]
Night Watch boop.png
1MB, 4850x3711px
>>29960779
>>
Another night of managing to write only 5 or so lines of text
>>
>>29963736
Smack Velours butt to write faster
>>
>>29963771
I'm pretty sure that only works if your name is Dizzy.
>>
>>29963842
It's a good topic to make small research
Take both of them and smack simultanously, check the effects
>>
>>29952950
>>29954059
>>29955001
>>29963842
here I thought I knew all the bat fillies. who is this Dizzy ?
any notable stories about her and what's her derpibooru tag. I tried oc:dizzy and i got different unrelated OCs.
>>
File: 179.jpg (350KB, 850x668px) Image search: [Google]
179.jpg
350KB, 850x668px
>>
File: 1493344630428.png (99KB, 735x925px) Image search: [Google]
1493344630428.png
99KB, 735x925px
from draw thread
>>
>>29965593
trap? or just sexy
>>
>>29965639
trappo
>>
File: remove kebab.png (3MB, 3850x2975px) Image search: [Google]
remove kebab.png
3MB, 3850x2975px
>>
>>29965593
would put benis in bum
>>
>>29960475
Tfw you think she does not notice you masturbating to her butt in fact she merely pretends so because being looked at her like that makes her horny
>>
Page 8 bump 8
>>
Batty wake up, it's time to play!
>>
>>29967825
eee...
>>
File: love+bites.png (536KB, 2500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
love+bites.png
536KB, 2500x1500px
Gay sex
>>
>>29969045
I want to ship Love Butt with someone, his D deserves a bat poon
>>
File: 14441.png (46KB, 203x276px) Image search: [Google]
14441.png
46KB, 203x276px
>>
Does Dizzy get Dizzy?
>>
>>29969690
holy unf
>>
>>29969690
Nice nice. Nice

Grab my head and smash my face onto that special place inside the skirt
>>
>>29969622
I suggest...fuck can't think of a single one
>>
>>29969690
No, Dizzy, lift the back of your dress and bend over
>>
Black fashion bat
>>
>>29968314
Sleepy bat
>>
>>29969690
Proceed...
>>
>>29971192
Lovely fashion, very retro
>>
File: 4651315643.jpg (281KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4651315643.jpg
281KB, 1000x1000px
bring her back
>>
>>29973412
Who is dat?
>>
File: 1438567534807.png (89KB, 529x428px) Image search: [Google]
1438567534807.png
89KB, 529x428px
>>29973794
A bat from PiE thread, one guy wrote a chapter or two and abandoned her
>>
>>29973827
Poor bat, being abandoned like that.
Would adopt and make wear a French maid uniform
>>
File: Aurora Night sketch.jpg (267KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Aurora Night sketch.jpg
267KB, 1000x1000px
I believe we can do it, her name is Aurora Night, NDH created her.

https://pastebin.com/8dsg2Yvt
>>
I want to draw a bat, but not lewd this time, something that would give you bat thread nostalgia.
What bat to draw at and doing what?
>>
Puff
>>
>>29974029
I don't know, I haven't been here for that long
>>
File: jar pony.png (482KB, 909x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jar pony.png
482KB, 909x1200px
mother
>>
>>29976361
Cute, qt belly, qt child, why has he been at the honey pot?
>>
>>29976361
Bat mom is best mom
>>
Bat in clothes are more than okay, because you can remove clothes
>>
>>29977912
The jars he gets to eat are usually something with carrots and potatoes. And he gets into them and usually smears them over him, the chair...momma.
>>
File: mlembat.gif (45KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
mlembat.gif
45KB, 410x410px
Do bat ponies polish their teeth to keep them nice and pearly?
>>
>>29980274
they do brushie brushie
>>
>>29980947
but they are the night
>>
File: brushie.png (76KB, 441x360px) Image search: [Google]
brushie.png
76KB, 441x360px
>>29981827
>>
>>29878162
Cute

>>29885828
None can escape the pleasure plant.

>>29906718
>>29906719
>>29906726
>>29906730
>>29906749
>>29906757
I love this bat comics and their shenanigans
>>29955001
>>29934332
Dizzy getting her walkies
>>29954059
Even when she tries to pretend to be some pony else. She still ended up getting spanked. >headcanon accepted.

>>29973412
Love her design
>>
>>29974029

So, any /r/?
>>
>>29983592
bat mixing a drink in a blender
>>
>>29983592
Blueberry and Tulip being lesbats.
>>
Is this thread still life?
>>
>>29985111
I'm here, writing, though very slowly
new update done 45%
>>
I updated the wiki on my bat. Slowly working on her comic
>>
File: 529c37104e.png (10KB, 460x537px) Image search: [Google]
529c37104e.png
10KB, 460x537px
How about the recent addition to the bat family?

I give you, filly Tiramisu!
>>
>>29985485
This is a nice filly
>>
>>29985485
Papers, please
>>
File: sheslegaliswear.png (316KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sheslegaliswear.png
316KB, 720x1280px
>>29986018
She has a cutie mark.
She's legal...
I swear.
>>
>>29986507
Lemme smash
please
>>
File: Soma and Serenity.png (741KB, 1024x1030px) Image search: [Google]
Soma and Serenity.png
741KB, 1024x1030px
Soma is back!
>>
>>29986734
Oh neat, two hot maids, Christmas just came early
>>
>>29986734
...who?
>>
File: Cover.png (308KB, 446x686px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.png
308KB, 446x686px
>>29986956
Soma, she appeared on /bat/ almost 4 years ago
>>
Wow did writing this take way too long once again

”U-umm...”
>Scratchy Velour turns her head sharply to face you, an annoyed expression on her face that turns into surprise a she notices just who is speaking to her
>”Peach Screech? What do you want?”
>You shrink a little as she keeps looking at you, her ears flat and her eyes kinda menacing
“I was just...you know...s-sort of wondering if Tulip’s been giving you any trouble”
>She raises an eyebrow
>”She’s nothing but trouble”
>You nod, but then quickly shake your head, you didn’t mean to agree with her or anything, Tulip’s your friend!
“N-no I meant that after the few times she’s been trying to talk with you, you’re always left angry or annoyed...”
>She just rolls her eyes and goes back to pouting with a grumpy look on her face, her tail swishing about every now and then
>You keep looking at her, which she soon takes notice of and glances at you again, her ear flicking
>”Did you have something else?”
>Oh no, what do you do? You need some kind of a topic, something, some...
“Why do you hate tulip?”
>You gasp and quickly cover your mouth with your hooves, you were not supposed to ask something so direct but you got nervous and...
>You stop panicking as the look on Velour’s face softens a bit
>”I guess I could tell you...you’re safe enough and a good, proper filly when not around Tulip”
>Scratchy Velour looks from side to side to make sure there’s no other young little bat ponies near the two of you
>”What I am about to show you is for your eyes only”
>She spreads her legs and moves her hoof in front of her-Why is she going to show you her nether region!?
>>
>>29987305
>W-wait...is she a he? Y-you’re not ready yet to see a willy, you shouldn’t be-
>As you panic you still do not actually move your gaze away and keep staring intensely as Velour removes her hoof to expose her-
>...perfectly ordinary filly bits
>You relax a little, the shock and panic fading, your wings closing back down...until they suddenly pomf open as you realize that Scratchy Velour is flashing her fillybits at you
>Your eyes dart between her crotch and her eyes before you scrunch and close your eyes, letting out an embarrassed eeeeee~
>When you open them up for another look...Because they just might have looked very...you just wanted to see again, and admitting that makes you feel very naughty and indecent, awww Tulip it’s your fault you’re feeling like this when seeing-
>Oh, she’s closed her hind hooves so it’s hidden again
>You look at her, finding Velour blushing
>”Well?”
>You look confused
“U-umm...well what?”
>”My freckles”
>Now that she mentions it, she did have freckles on her...you know...
“What about them?”
>She huffs
>”Well they’re gross, right? I thought so too...and tried to wash them off and it...you know, felt nice when you rubbed them and then Tulip walked in after I had...you know... and was a dumb loudmouth and I got into trouble”
>So that’s what happened, you never knew what the fuss was all about back when you were all orphans and it was not spread around due to Midnight Delight’s orders, but you did know something had happened that made Velour dislike Tulip a lot
>Suddenly Velour blushes very red, and looks oddly...not angry?
>”And Tulip called them pretty a few days ago...she’s just trying to fool me right? These things are gross”
>You shake your head
“No, they’re not gross, and if Tulip complimented them she must really mean it”
>”They...aren’t?”
>You shake your head again, and then blush again
>>
>>29987320
“Not that I am an expert on fillybits b-but I think that they’re normal, not gross at all”
>Scratchy Velour seems to be deep in thought for a little bit before she speaks again
>”Peachy...I think I like Tulip”
>You gasp in shock
“You do?”
>Velour nods
>”And I would not even mind doing lewd things with her”
>You screeee at a very high pitched voice, trembling at his sudden reveal
>”But unlike you who does lewd things with her while she keeps doing them with other ponies, I’d only do them with her if she’d do them with only me”
>You stop making noises
“I...umm what?”
>”Oh I know that you two have done some lewd things together, yet the two of you are not even dating or anything, and you let her do them with other ponies...”
>Suddenly she looks at you funny
>”Don’t tell me you do them with other ponies too?”
>You scrunch and shake your head
“No I have not done them with other ponies yet but...I mean it’s not like I own her or she owns me, I mean...n-not that I’d do it with everypony just like that but...Uhh...we just do it because it feels really nice instead of doing it because we’re a couple or something, I mean I don’t think we are...or are we?”
>You fidget
“I’m not as...y-you know, against it as I was originally? She taught me to...find a new part about being a filly with filly parts that can be used for...stuff...”
>You look at her cautiously, blushing heavily
>Velour makes a grossed out face at you which makes you squeak
>”Well I am different, I would only do lewd things with a pony I love, and that pony is only allowed to do lewd things with me as well and not every willing pony that walks their way”
>Suddenly Tulip walks in form who knows where-ever
>”Hi peachy what are you...oh, Scratchy...”
>Tulip eyes Velour a bit cautiously as she gets up and makes her way to Tulip and-
>Your wings fly open in surprise when Velour grabs Tulip’s head and suddenly kisses her on the lips clumsily
>>
>>29987330
>Tulip goes stiff, completely taken by surprise and remains frozen in place as Velour breaks the kiss and then wipes her mouth
>”If you want more of this, you’ll have to stop fooling with any other pony than me”
>Velour lifts her head up high...even if she’s blushing and her expression looks rather forced, like she’s struggling to keep a pokerface, and walks off with sharp steps
>Tulip watches her go before slowly turning her head towards you, her mouth opening and closing a few times but no words coming out
>And then she falls onto her butt
>”What just happened?”
>You walk over to her and help her up
“I umm...I think Velour might like you, as more than just friends”
>”But we’re not even friends!”
“She’s...skipping a grade?”
>Tulip shakes her head to clear her thoughts
>”She didn’t kiss you too did she Peachy? I knew it, after calling me a lesbat nympho she’s the true lesbat nympho!”
>You look at Tulip with your eyes narrowing just a little, even you don’t notice it yourself
“...would it make you upset if we did end up kissing?”
>”Yeah if she’s teasing you and...wait why are you looking at me funny like that? You look kind of like...Midnight Delight does when Daylily does something cool”
>You quickly scrunch your mouth
“W-what look there’s no look here!”
>You keep avoiding her eyes, this is all because of what Velour said...you suddenly imagined her sleeping with a lot of ponies and you started to feel a bit peeved...
>>
>>29987342
>you should not it’s not like you love her...like that, you do love her as a friend, no, sister, very much and she’s special and important but you two are not lovers or anything...
>Are you? You do have closeness and are very close...and you do care about her deeply but...you’ve never imagined her and you being married when grown up and stuff!
>You stop feeling self conscious enough to ask your little friend
“Tulip, do you ever...you know, think about how we are going to be when we’re grown up?”
>Tulip tilts her head to the side one of her ears folding to the side as well
>”Like jobs and stuff?”
>You shake your head
“No I meant like marriage and stuff”
>”Nah I don’t think about that, why?”
“Well you know...you do a lot of things with me and like my company and hot filly body...are you doing it with me because you want to marry me when older?”
>Tulip seems surprised
>”Why, do you?”
>You scrunch and start blushing
“W-well I’ve never really thought about it and Velour said some stuff that just made me think a little a-and uhh...”
>Tulip smacks your butt to snap you out of it
>”Calm down sweet peach, I’ve never really given it a lot of thought you know, I mean I’m a filly, why worry about grown-up stuff?”
>Suddenly Tulip looks serious
>>
>>29987353
>”Wait are you feeling like that? And are you upset because I fool and flirt around with so many other fillies and a few colts, and my moms? Because if you are I’ll stop it right away and I guess I’ll then devote myself to you or something you know...”
>You shake your head
“N-no it’s not like that...but you’d really do that for me?”
>Tulip nods
>”Yeah, if I had to choose between lewd and not hurting my greatest bestest friend I’d choose you any night of the week!”
>You eeeee at a high pitch as Tulip hugs you closely, your whole body feeling like it’s blushing so hard you might suffer through spontaneous combustion, it’s a completely new kind of an embarrassment and awkwardness you’re feeling compared how embarrassed you usually are when Tulip huggles and nuzzles you in public
>She lets go and starts to wonder out loud what was up with Velour again as you’re left with a red face and a wildly beating heart
>D-does this mean you have a crush on Tulip or are you just embarrassed? Or are you just worried that Velour might steal Tulip away from you?
>You’re left screaming internally at your own emotional confusion

also pastebim updateted
>>
>>29987359
This was a really sweet update, I can sense three fillies doing things
>>
>>29987359
Correction, will update when the page is up again
>>
>>29987413
pastebin works fine now
>>
>>29987419
updated
>>
File: 1385870240578.gif (618KB, 400x229px) Image search: [Google]
1385870240578.gif
618KB, 400x229px
>>29987359
I adore this story, it's like pure essence of bat clop. From one lewd mare, through lesbating, mother-daughter more-than-usual bonds, straight casual banging, threesome, to fillies being indecent and many pomfed wings
>>
File: hoo.png (291KB, 995x1124px) Image search: [Google]
hoo.png
291KB, 995x1124px
>>
File: 1455041646758.jpg (34KB, 454x484px) Image search: [Google]
1455041646758.jpg
34KB, 454x484px
>>29988827
I love Erin
>>
>>29988983
that's speck
>>
File: erin.png (137KB, 461x500px) Image search: [Google]
erin.png
137KB, 461x500px
>>29989025
...Who?
>>
>>29986507
>plushie
>small
>cute butt
I think that by "legal" you mean the age of consent in Angola
>>
File: time for science.png (132KB, 606x609px) Image search: [Google]
time for science.png
132KB, 606x609px
New Soma Picture!
>>
File: soma-plspls.gif (310KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
soma-plspls.gif
310KB, 700x700px
>>29990358
I would experiment with this batty
>>
>>29990358
cute scientist bat
Though watching her experiment with stuff like that would be extremely distracting, due to being unable to loo away from the general crotch area, except every now and then when you re-realize how beautifully dorky she looks with those safety goggles
>>
File: Capture+_2017-05-01-09-10-20.png (266KB, 707x955px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-05-01-09-10-20.png
266KB, 707x955px
>>29989932
>12
Oi vey

at least nobody noticed I had to edit things out of the picture
>>
>>29990727
give
>>
File: 9d4.jpg (50KB, 580x773px) Image search: [Google]
9d4.jpg
50KB, 580x773px
>>29990734
https://pastel-pony-princess.tumblr.com/post/160183274802
I'm going to jail
>>
>>29990768
the cake is a lie, link is broken
>>
>>29990781
https://68.media.tumblr.com/895de8174c5727d6fc7f31c454358fdd/tumblr_op9j29G1Tw1rdvr8xo1_1280.png
https://68.media.tumblr.com/6bcda31f5acd06947c6a45bbbfd66498/tumblr_op9j29G1Tw1rdvr8xo2_1280.png

here is your Cake.
>>
>>29990768
Aww link ain't work...
Imagination to the rescue! You'll do for now...
>>
>>29990791
The c-cake is delicious
>>
>>29990793
>>29990791
Nevermind imagination sit this one out

The first pic is unf but the second goes to overdrive unf
I'd eat that cake if you know what I mea-I mean eat cake with her, in fact I want that cake to sit right on my face
>>
File: protective bat dad.png (361KB, 868x1149px) Image search: [Google]
protective bat dad.png
361KB, 868x1149px
>>29990809
You know what they say though, Cutest Fillies have the meanest and edgiest Daddy.
>>
>>29990976
So dating her is like playing dark souls? Sign me in and watch me die
>>
>>29988827
I really like Black Mambo
>>
>>29990976
But I just want to give her pat pat on the head, I swear
>>
>>29991092
Old bat doesn't know that. Old bat protects his foal.
>>
The point stands.
>>
File: ss+(2017-05-01+at+01.58.09).png (182KB, 552x669px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-05-01+at+01.58.09).png
182KB, 552x669px
Oh no
>>
>>29991465
Uh oh
>>
>>29991275
In my pants
>>29991465
Oh nooo...
>>
The punishment for being lewd to others is...

https://68.media.tumblr.com/7e3ee67614ffec26eb489c796d46f9b0/tumblr_op9z2eSMzF1rdvr8xo1_1280.png
>>
>>29991465
Oh yes.
>>
>>29991600
Testing the product before releasing it into the market
tfw you will never smash the produce of your loins and I am not talking about a second go at a fleshlight

She's pretty adorable though
>>
I honestly think that I like you people
>>
>>29991708
I dunno anon, you might not be able to have sex with your offspring, but you sure could molest them.
Be they male or female.
>>
>>29993086
Nah I'm not a monster
>>
Please no molest your poni
>>
>>29993258
But she's mine, I'm allowed to do whatever I want with her right? The least she can do for creating her...
>>
>>29993577
molesting your own drawing/oc is like molesting your own child
>>
>You are blueberry, and today you're doing some interesting things.
>Or not really, you're sitting in the tree, with sandstone on top of you, instead of Tulip under you.
>The foals were seemingly gone. You don't even question how all of that happened.
>You'd lightly move Sandstone off you, to which he'd murmur something about milk. Interesting.
>Either way, you'd float down from the tree, with your colt friend in your hooves. Seemed like the best thing to do anyways.
>You know, not dropping him down from the tree.
>He'd probably suffer some trauma and die. Uh, that's a dark thing. You'd shake your head, dismissing the thoughts.
>You'd set him down on the nearby bench, he was surprisingly clean down there, you..weren't. You needed a shower.
>And, you'd do just that, but, eh later. Maybe there was a waterfall somewhere.
>You'd lightly smack Sandstone, waiting for him to awaken."Hey sleepy face, it's morning. Wake up!", you'd exclaim, giggling to yourself.
>He'd slowly open his eyes, looking up at you and speaking in a very low tone.
"P-peachy?"
>You'd frown, smacking his pretty face again. "Hey, wake up loverbird, playtime's over!"
>He'd frown and boop you, getting up and standing in front of you.
"B-blue, shush, I was having a nice dream!"
>"Yeah, well it's over, you're back to the reality of your little dominant lover!"
>He'd snort, smirking.
"Well, ain't that just beautiful."
>You'd poke him once again, giggling. "Yeah yeah. I need a shower, look at me."
>You'd point to yourself, clearly covered in sex juices..a true mess."
>Dried out sex juices. That would be quite something to explain to your mother.
"Uhm, alright blue, if you think so."
>You'd stand in place, not replying. Rather, thinking for a few moments.
"Uh, blue, you coming?", he'd ask, starting to trot away to his house. Obviously expecting you to go.
>"Well, I was thinking about going to the everfree, see what's up, I mean, we could go check out that old castle or something."
>>
>"It's not that spooky, right?, I mean, we're not afraid of everything that pops up."
>He'd nod, somewhat reluctantly.
"Well, okay. But I really want you go to your home first, clean up and stuff. Gosh darn blue!"
>You'd giggle, and grab his hoof, well, if he was gonna be this persistent.
>"Alright, fine!, I'm goiiing.", and so you would, slowly trotting off to your house with Sandstone. You'd unlock the door with the key you always kept around, and trot inside.
>Surprisingly, your mom wasn't asleep?
>"Uhm, mom..what are you doing awake so late?"
>She'd blush, avoiding a direct answer, rather asking you the same thing.
"What are you doing out there so late honey.", she'd then trot up to you and sniff.
"And..you smell of sex. Were you doing things again?"
>You'd keep silent, you weren't gonna admit to anything, you were doin' nothing!
>She'd chuckle and ruffle your mane.
"But, alright. You don't have to tell me anything, I'll find out, don't you worry.", she'd say with a smirk. "Now go, wash yourself you dirty little filly."
>You'd frown, but rush off to the bathroom, you didn't notice where Sandstone went, you kind of lost track of him after he entered the house with you.
>Maybe he went to your room or something. Celestia help him if he messes something up!
>You'd nod to your mother, and rush off to the bathroom.
>Well, she'd certainly find out about you, she always does. But, still.
>You'd walk into the shower, turn on the warm water and start washing yourself.
>You didn't really use any shampoo this once, you reckon warm water would be enough. You'd make sure to scrub yourself properly, your upper body first, before you'd move down to your nether region.
>You, of course would rub your filly bits, you'd try to get over cleaning that part rather quickly, not wishing to get yourself aroused. Then you'd have twice the work to do.
>>
>After making sure your --both-- sets of outer lips were as clean as they got, you'd move your hoof to your back and scrub. Well, as much as you could anyways.
>Totally wished you had sandstone to help you with this part, would make your life oh so much easier.
>After a while, you'd turn off the water, grab a towel and dry yourself off.
>of course, you couldn't get your mane completely dry, but eh, it was something.
>You'd then grab your hairbrush, and straighten your mane.
>You'd shortly after leave the bathroom, leaving the wet towel behind. And letting the sex-juice ridden water drain.
>Well geesh.
>You'd beside your mom and trot into your room, a slight spring in your step.
>Your mom did nothing to stop you, she'd only chuckle as you left towards your room.
>of course, the little devil WOULD be in your room. Just what was he doing there!
>You'd rush at him and tackle, pinning him on the floor!
>"Gotcha!, Stop snooping around my room!"
>He'd turn his face to you, a giant grin on his face as he'd pull out a plushie of himself!
"Haw haw, little Blueberry can't live without me for a few seconds, eh?", he'd smirk, chuckling.
>"S-shut up, you have a blanket, you little baby!", you'd then proceed to bap him, blushing.
>He'd raise his eyebrow, and smirk.
"Yeah yeah, now get off me, will ya?"
>You'd sigh, standing up. "Just this once! B-because you have my plushie."
"It's pretty small, I thought you'd get a life sized one.", he'd speak.
>"Well, if I had the money I would!", You're totally worth it."
>He'd nod, standing up again himself.
"But uhm, don't worry. I didn't touch anything"
"Doesn't mean I won't don't think your private things are safe around me~", he'd speak with a playful tone in his voice.
>Gosh darned colt.
>You'd grab his hoof and yank him off towards the living room.
>"Yeah yeah, you big doofus."
>You'd then trot up to your mom, dragging Sandstone behind you.
"Uhm, hey miss Convalia.", he'd speak out.
>>
"Hello Sandstone!, I take it my daughter is giving you quite the hard time, no?"
>He'd nod softly, to which you'd scrunch, no you weren't!
>You were a good little filly who would totally never bother anyone, at all!
>You'd bap him, to which your mom would only smile, almost as if you were proving her point. As if!
>That totally wasn't the case.
>Either way, he would speak up, shortly after the bap.
"Right, Uhm, well me and Blueberry wanted to go to the everfree, explore it a bit. And, well, Blueberry insists I ask you, I mean. I know my parents won't approve but..I won't exactly be telling them."
"I guess Blueberry's a good little girl and has to, despite how mischievous she is!"
>Your mother chuckled, petting Sandstone, and speaking to him.
"Mh, you should tell your parents, I know you are afraid of them not letting you explore the world, but I'm sure that, if you explained you would take care, they'd let you.", she'd then turn her head towards you and boop you.
"And you sweetie, you. You are being a good filly, it is good you came to ask me. Yes, you may go. But please, don't go too deeply into the forest. If you ever get lost, lift off and fly north. Don't ever attempt to walk if you get lost.
"The everfree is a maze. I don't want you to get lost." "Now then, you two go have fun and explore. Perhaps you can even bring me something."
>"We'll try mom!", you'd interject, even though she was about to say something.
"I'm certain you will."
"Sandstone, I will talk to your parents about this. I don't wish to interfere, but you have to understand that they will be very worried if they realize you are missing."
"You aren't a small colt anymore, I mean.", she'd pause, leaning into Sandstone, you couldn't hear whatever she was saying, but eh.
"You know a tad bit more than Blueberry, no?, she's the dominatrix, playful, passionate one, eh?"
>>
"You know a tad bit more than Blueberry, no?, she's the dominatrix, playful, passionate one, eh?"
>Either way, he did nod to whatever she was saying, only to turn his face to you shortly after.
"Alright blue, let's go then!, Let's adventure!"
>And you would, you'd leave the house with him, and head off to the everfree.
>It was still daylight, though, you weren't afraid of the dark!
>You'd arrive to the big sign reading; "Keep out, everfree forest."
>Of course, you'd pay no attention to that, forget it. Adventures!
>You'd trot into the forest, your colt friend following shortly behind.
>The two of you would make it quite a bit inside until realizing you don't see the way back.
>Well..uh, darn.
"Uhm, Blue..are we lost by any chance?"
>You'd wipe the visible sweat off your face, replying with;
>"N-No, everything is fine, look, a waterfall!", you'd point to the east, and sure enough there was a waterfall, you'd walk up to it, looking around to see if anyone--or anything--was around.
>Luckily for you there were no monsters.
"Riight, but I'm not going further, I don't like this place..it was hard getting here as is."
"Forest is thick, the place is a mess!, I very much prefer ponyville as-is, thank you.", he'd state out plainly.
>You on the other hand wanted to adventure, but sure.
>You'd sigh.
>"Fine you big baby, we'll go home..but, at least lemme enjoy the waterfall. And you should come with me!"
"Fine, fine, let's go then!"
>And so you would, the two of you approaching the waterfall, you'd be the first one to trot into the shallow water, walking over to the water falling from above.
>You didn't need a bath, but you better be dammed if you didn't enjoy it.
>Made you wonder how would it be like to have sex UNDER a waterfall. Quite the thought.
>Sandstone would come rather shortly after you, standing under the falling water.
"Uhm, well, we got ourselves wet..what's exactly the point of all of this, Blue?", he'd ask.
>>
>You'd giggle and push him down into the solid, rocky ground. The water was pure, clean, and pristine.
>Perhaps it was enchanted to be like this, you really had no idea.
>He'd eep as you'd push him down, bapping your snoot.
"Blue!, Not here, are you crazy!", he'd exclaim, pretty loudly too, seemingly getting the birds around you upset, as all of them would fly away.
>You'd hear rustling shortly after. Maybe the birds didn't leave because of him.
>Maybe it was..something else!
>Seeing that you were lost in thought, he'd bap you, and point behind himself.
>You'd get off him, and look. What did he see?
>There was a zebra stallion behind you, a rather sinister look on his face, a net in his hooves.
>He'd rush at the two of you seconds after, attempting to throw the net over both of your small frames.
>You'd grab sandstone's hoof and lift him up, the zebra would miss and only end up throwing the net at water, you couldn't fly too well like this, but you had adrenaline guiding you to go on.
>And so you would, flying out of everfree like crazy, right to the direction your mom told you if you got lost.
>You'd land at the brink of the forest, and walk out of it, the ominous sign still standing behind you.
>You swear you could of heard someone trotting, Celestia help you two if it was that crazed zebra again!
>You'd run and run and run, eventually arriving at your house, you wouldn't bother knocking, you'd open the door, run inside, and slam the doors behind you, your heart racing like someone just shot at you!
>Sandstone's reaction wasn't much better, he was panting, catching for his breath after such a run.
>Your mother would arrive, looking at the two of you, an angry look on her face.
"What were you two doing!, I told you to have fun, and you come rushing into the house just slamming the doors like like some teenage rebels!"
>You'd sit down, trying to explain to your mother what happened, still rather panicky.
>>
>"What!, We got attacked by a zebra and and he wanted to catch us with a net, we ran as fast as we could, we were under a waterfall and w-", you'd be cut off by your mother, who was now shaking her head.
"It's true!, Whatever she's telling you is true, I was with her there minutes ago, we could of died!", sandstone would exclaim, still standing.
"Fine. I believe you, everfree is a dangerous place. What were you doing without looking over the area first, though. You should know it's not a safe place. I don't blame you two, but next time, pay more attention."
>She was telling you this. After letting you go, seriously?
>You'd raise your eyebrow at her, almost as if questioning what the heck was up with her.
>But, she wouldn't respond, waiting a few moments before talking.
"I know I seem harsh now. But I expected you two to be able to take care of yourselves, Blueberry, you are my daughter, and I expected you to become indepedent one day, mommy loves you, but she won't always be able to be there for you. All the time."
"And Sandstone, I'm sure your parents would like you to grow to become an independent, adult stallion." "So, please, if my daughter ever gets reckless, please stop her. You are her colt friend, and she only listens to you, you might as well be her only hope."
>"Moom, I can hear that!", you'd complain, but she'd just shake her head at you, speaking up yet again.
"Now go rest, we can talk about this later.", with those words, she'd turn her back on and walk into her room.
>You didn't follow, instead, walking with sandstone to your own room, and laying down on the bed.
>He'd shortly follow up, laying down next to you. You'd snuggle against him, lightly nipping at his nape with your fangs.
"Shh, easy Blue, I know your mother might seem harsh on you, but she is right. You need to take responsibility"
>You'd nod, well, he wasn't wrong, neither was your mom.
>>
>You'd sigh, hugging your lover, and placing the plushie next to you. It wasn't too late, but it was nighttime, and little foals did need their rest. Or, you know, so your mom kept saying at the very least, not like she was wrong.
"Just listen to your mom Blue, I'll stay with you tonight, but, I gotta get home tomorrow, my parents will be worried!"
>You'd only chuckle lightly, replying with a "Fine fine, you go on ahead you big doofus, goodnight!", and with those words, you'd sigh, closing your eyes, and snuggling against your lover.
>Sandstone would only give a lighthearted sigh himself, before snuggling back against you. You didn't need to cover yourself with anything, you had fur! And, of course, the warmth of Sandstone.
>That was plenty. Tomorrow was going to be a brand new day, yeah. One without zebra-nappers, hopefully.

Here we go, hopefully it wasn't too short. Was going for 3K, but couldn't make it.
Next up..Heat season, probably going to compose of two separate chapters. I'll see.
Someone really needs to draw Blueberry and Tulip being lesbats, best of the both worlds.
>>
>>29993608
So I should molest other people's children? Ok on it, brb
>>
>>29993619
kek Peach flavored dreams
>>29993627
Tulip brand pussyjuice
>>29993680
Those darn zebra's
I liked the length
>>
File: blinkyblink.gif (3MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
blinkyblink.gif
3MB, 800x800px
>>29993975
Molest me Anon
>>
>>29994805
oh noooo...
>>
>>29994805
Ok, if you insist
>>
Bat filly butt whisper to me your sweet secrets
>>
>>29997635
*squeak*
>>
>>29993680
Snuggled bats are always good
>>
When you put Tulip, Daylily and Midnight Delight in one room, they snuggle and hug
>>
>>29998470
At first
>>
>>29998508
But then they cuddle and fall asleep in a cozy bat pile
>>
>>29998470
What if I add another bat?
>>
>>29998565
You've succesfully added Peach Screach to the bat pile! She is a bit confused at first, but seeing how Tulip is smiling and hugging her moms, she decides to do the same. She hugged three other bats and fell asleep
>>
>>29998637
Add more bats
>>
>>29998655
I add Echo, she screes cheerfully and plops herself on the top of the bats. After a quick mango lunch she falls asleep and cuddles to other bats.
>>
>>29998655
Mosina sees the bat pile, thinks if it would be too awkward to hug, but decides to snuggle anyway
>>
>>29998655
Velour sits near the pile, looking like she's too good for the pile while glancing at it a lot, kind of like she really wants to
>>
Whimsy joins the bat pile! She has a dildo in her maw, but drops it and snuggles the rest of the pile, while playing with herself.
>>
Cozy bats
>>
The bat sat on a hat and was pretty fat
>>
>>29999961
Sounds like Arrhythmia
>>
>>30000192
Bump
>>
>>30001266
and another
>>
A bat pony battle royalle, what happens?
>>
File: 1437167946758.png (532KB, 381x2706px) Image search: [Google]
1437167946758.png
532KB, 381x2706px
>>30002732
>>
e
>>
>>30004058
Radical
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mrqnptt6cS1qz4rgp.png (194KB, 408x328px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mrqnptt6cS1qz4rgp.png
194KB, 408x328px
>>30002781
>>
File: gloomie mango.png (215KB, 1000x733px) Image search: [Google]
gloomie mango.png
215KB, 1000x733px
>>30002781
These hunger games were so OOC, Gloomie is a qt
>>
>>30005238
deadly qt
danger sexy
>>
File: Gloom Wing Mr Batsy.png (809KB, 4464x3748px) Image search: [Google]
Gloom Wing Mr Batsy.png
809KB, 4464x3748px
>>30005273
Noo, she is a delicate batty
>>
>>30005278
It's just an act to get your guard down
tfw feel like making a hunger game run with bats at some point
>>
File: 1432865687353.png (89KB, 520x657px) Image search: [Google]
1432865687353.png
89KB, 520x657px
>>30005471
with my guard down she would cuddle with me and squee happily
>>
>>30005491
That's a sexy bat
>>
>>30005471
Which bats should take part in it?
>>
>>30005570
But hunger games are violent.....
>>
>>30005570
All the fillies
>>
>>30005857
Oh nooo....
>>
Filly is for hugging
>>
File: stench+of+bitches.png (79KB, 358x244px) Image search: [Google]
stench+of+bitches.png
79KB, 358x244px
Me at a bat pony meet
>>
File: 1480846195271.png (576KB, 1572x2123px) Image search: [Google]
1480846195271.png
576KB, 1572x2123px
Seductive
>>
File: 1479665249692.png (3MB, 2893x2418px) Image search: [Google]
1479665249692.png
3MB, 2893x2418px
Cute
>>
>>30007589
>>30007596
Simply the best
>>
Oh wow setting this simulation of hunger games takes longer than I remembered
>>
File: 001.png (333KB, 692x762px) Image search: [Google]
001.png
333KB, 692x762px
HUNGER GAINS START
>>
File: 002.png (401KB, 646x3209px) Image search: [Google]
002.png
401KB, 646x3209px
>>30008144
>Dayliyl breaks somepony's nose right off the bat
>>
File: 003.png (372KB, 701x1897px) Image search: [Google]
003.png
372KB, 701x1897px
>>30008169
>Nightlight takes her frustration off on Whimsy, killing her
>Echo scares daylyl for being a bad bat
>The legend was fallen in a plot by three ponies
>Heartbeat shows she's not so innocent
>Night Watch fails
>>
File: 004.png (302KB, 701x2205px) Image search: [Google]
004.png
302KB, 701x2205px
>>30008204
Night time
>Aronia shows some mercy
>Daylily and Mosina befriend one another
>Love Bites is a meanie to Tulip
>Arrhythmia's butt was too big for survival
>>
File: 005.png (253KB, 764x1166px) Image search: [Google]
005.png
253KB, 764x1166px
>>30008238 (You)
Day 2
>A lot of teaming up
>Poor Aronia
>>
File: 006.png (249KB, 698x704px) Image search: [Google]
006.png
249KB, 698x704px
>>30008254
Status update
>>
File: 007.png (253KB, 764x1146px) Image search: [Google]
007.png
253KB, 764x1146px
>>30008273
Night 2
>Velour fucks up
>Eventide Blossom forgot that warmth is recquired to survive
>a lot of ghost stories
>Echo questions her sanity
>>
File: 008.png (235KB, 764x1479px) Image search: [Google]
008.png
235KB, 764x1479px
>>30008289
Day 3
>Mambo is an explosive expert
>Pull tab is scared of a filly
>Daylily spares Love bites
>Jasmine relaxes adn Nightlight builds a house
>fillies teaming up again
>>
File: 009.png (201KB, 764x877px) Image search: [Google]
009.png
201KB, 764x877px
>>30008307
Night 3
>Don't touch Heatbeat's fire
>>
File: 010.png (207KB, 764x1070px)
010.png
207KB, 764x1070px
>>30008320
Day 4
>Don't let Moonlight buy you a drink, ever
>Daylily's and Mosina's friendship didn't last
>>
File: 011.png (181KB, 703x704px) Image search: [Google]
011.png
181KB, 703x704px
>>30008335
Status again
>>
File: 012.png (184KB, 764x1368px) Image search: [Google]
012.png
184KB, 764x1368px
>>30008342
Night 4
>Nightlight breaks
>Tulip and Aronia are now friends
>Jasmine, Echo and Love Bites are having fun
>Moonlight is the firestarter
>>
File: 013.png (188KB, 764x1368px) Image search: [Google]
013.png
188KB, 764x1368px
>>30008355
Day 5
>Blueberry goes brutal
>Love Bites can't take it anymore
>Moonlight fucks up
>>
File: 014.png (141KB, 764x1017px) Image search: [Google]
014.png
141KB, 764x1017px
>>30008367
Night 5
>Midnight Delight has a brutal extra lesson
>Pull Tab goes to town
>>
File: 015.png (117KB, 764x1017px) Image search: [Google]
015.png
117KB, 764x1017px
>>30008379
FEAST
>nopony goes to the feast and Echo bleeds out due to an injury
>gg
>>
File: 016.png (82KB, 420x580px) Image search: [Google]
016.png
82KB, 420x580px
>>30008389
Day6
>Blueberry is a brutal filly
>>
File: 017.png (102KB, 721x704px) Image search: [Google]
017.png
102KB, 721x704px
>>30008399
Status time
>No innocent ones remain
>>
File: 018.png (75KB, 475x734px) Image search: [Google]
018.png
75KB, 475x734px
>>30008410
Night 6
>Pull tab dreams big
>>
File: 019.png (69KB, 427x582px) Image search: [Google]
019.png
69KB, 427x582px
>>30008420
Day 7
>Midnight Delight recognizes Aronia's kindness to Tulip and helps her
>Pull Tab thinks this is a vacation
>>
File: 020.png (75KB, 629x582px) Image search: [Google]
020.png
75KB, 629x582px
>>30008435
Night 7
>Doublefails and questioning your sanity
>>
Can we imagine they're fighting with foam swords and water balloons?
>>
File: 021.png (48KB, 550x472px) Image search: [Google]
021.png
48KB, 550x472px
>>30008445
Day 8
>Awww shiet
>>
File: 022.png (336KB, 721x769px) Image search: [Google]
022.png
336KB, 721x769px
>>30008452
And the winner is Midnight Delight
>>
>>30008475
Poor batties
>>
>>30008475
Teacher pone
>Strangles a filly
>stabs another one in the back
Worst teacher
>>
>>30008524
We need a non lethal version of these games
>>
>>30008144
Should have used the Highschool events
http://brantsteele.net/hungergames/r.php?c=oqo4yqrz
>>
>>30008552
no not really
>>
>>30008559
Where's the fun in that?
>>
File: cool school.png (300KB, 620x893px) Image search: [Google]
cool school.png
300KB, 620x893px
>>30008572
All of the sexual themes and wacky shit that happens
>>
>>30008655
God dammit Lee
>>
>>30008254
>Echo receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor
>>
>>30010113
kek
>>
http://kawaiipony2.tumblr.com/post/159364862096/echo-the-bat-pony
>>
>>30011174
What a qt!
>>
>>30011174
kawa-eeee
>>
>>30011679
>>30011679
>>30011679
New thread!
Thread posts: 499
Thread images: 139

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.