[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit the show needs her agin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: ImagesCAHJIS6Q.jpg (9KB, 173x215px) Image search: [Google]
ImagesCAHJIS6Q.jpg
9KB, 173x215px
>All the characters are bland
>No Action
>Very little Comedy
>TOO MUCH GLIMMER!
>>
>>29874707
The show needs somebody LIKE HER. Not her.
>>
>>29874707
No, the show needs Larson.
>>
The new episodes were fine, quit being a little bitch.
>>
File: 1484917184542.png (129KB, 362x369px) Image search: [Google]
1484917184542.png
129KB, 362x369px
>>29874707
This isn't a very popular opinion, but S1 had the same problems during its early episodes and they were all under Lauren at the end of the day. Twilight got way too much attention, characters still needed some fleshing out, action was definitely not there in episodes the likes of Ticket Master, and the comedy was just about the same. I say let the fresh blood get used to writing for this show. When I compare what we got today with some of the episodes of S1, they are par on par.
>>
>>29874755
What did you just fucking say to me you little ignorant?

>That following night Anon was sent to special eds school to learn some taste and write on the blackboard 1000 times "I will not be a hasdroning bitch for the commies and jews."
>>
>>29874707
I wonder how would she react if Hasbro approached her and give her free reign over the series again.
>>
>>29874811
But those episodes actually focused on the Mane 6, and not some mary sue Haber OC. And they had enough conflict too, literally every single episode had a good conflict in S1
>>
File: ruined forever.gif (61KB, 250x153px) Image search: [Google]
ruined forever.gif
61KB, 250x153px
>>29874811
>This isn't a very popular opinion
Stopped reading there because i can see you already are the wrongest man in Earth
>>
>>29874707
Glimmer would never exist. If only
>>
>>29875405
And still you are comparing just two episodes this season to a ton more on S1. I say it'd be much more convenient to let the season run for a little while and see where it goes before we start saying the episodes this season are placing too much focus on Starlight. Also, when not convenient to the plot of the episode, Twilight was also pretty Mary Sue-ish herself. They needed her to be so she would always be the one making the friendship report, but it's there. I specifically remember thinking to myself that Twilight could have used getting brought down a notch or two back in 2011. It was S2 that finally made Twilight what (in my opinion) she should have been all along.

I'll admit the conflict, especially in S7E01, could have been handled much better. Still, every season had its rather fair share of weak episodes. If the season stays that way, then yeah, Faust's return would be as needed as the whole thing with Spongebob was, where they needed to bring in the people that made the cartoon good back. But we're not there yet.

>>29875677
I don't know, Anon. The levels some people reach on their nostalgia for S1 around here, and the amount of people that do, seems higher to me than it should be.
>>
>>29874707
Probably she will put her SJW bullshit on the show, so no.
>>
>>29874811
You fucking whore. Only the scum dare to use intimidating tactics like pathetically dragging his opponent through the crowd when his opponent is a giant intellectual.

Literally a 5 year old in a 40 year old's body could make a better cartoon show than Hasbro's retarded executive Mike Vogel.
>>
>>29875840
This Meghan is supremely underrated. Fuck Faust; this is the closest there is to a right wing children's show because of Meghan.
>>
>>29875793
Alright, 3/10 made me read your comment, now lets FIGHT!

While yes, there was a lot more emphasis on Twilight in s1 the other characters also had their time to shine on camera, while here it was Starlight this, Starlight that..oh man Starlight! You could argue that it was the same with Luna's return there, but they werent talking about her every single second of the episode
Then there s the personalities: cant argue about previous personalities in s1 since they had none to begin with but they had enough time each to say what they though of everything that was happening around them and how they felt, but this season they re there simply because they must appear around somewhere, they have no actual role or anything to say in the episode whatsoever really, but lets break it down in the two parts

1: Twilight is more of the focus in the first because she must find out what to do with glim, but besides that there s a bit of callback to what Celestia felt(dont get me wrong that s a +), yet that s it, the rest is Glimmer

2: Glimmy and Trixie goes in an adventure around Ponyville to discover why glim is so glam, oh and the m6 goes away so they can focus even more on glimmer herself, a bit of Trixie's ego too but that s no news, in the end its about how GLIMMER deals with that ego
Oh and there s a bit of m6 just to say that they didnt forgot about them in the epi- no wait, back to glimmer

Also on both of them they made my waifu become lolrandumb and AJ is more in the background than ever, heck even Fluttershy appears more than her!
Oh and there was also no Derpy anywhere, I WANT MY FANDOM HORSE YOU FUCKS!

Btw did i tell you about Glimmer yet?
>>
>>29875840
>>29876092
Can your bait be any dumber than this? Now get out.
>>
>>29875840
>SJWs

Don't talk shit to MOM you idiot
>>
>>29874707
>the show needs her
If she came back she'd be working under Hasbro's iron thumb again, except this time she'd be diggin through rubble of 3 going into 4 seasons of their unrelenting destruction.

She couldn't save it if she tried.
>>
>>29874707
>wanting someone who will miscarry the show
>>
>>29876395
The show's deader than Jim's hair folicles anyway.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.