[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm disappointed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 24

File: 1492046715067.jpg (46KB, 653x672px) Image search: [Google]
1492046715067.jpg
46KB, 653x672px
>Discord acting like a dick again, not learning, and the writers try to make it seem like he's clueless instead of the scheming chaos god he is.

>The medals stick out like a sore thumb and are only around for toy sales, they didn't even try to make it blend into the environment.

>Wile we get to see more of Celestia, she's acting more like a pony, or a teacher now than the divine god that seemed to be the original concept. This isn't a bad thing, but after so long of her acting one way, it feels off and OOC.

>There is no reason for starlight to be sent away other than to be a copy of Twilight, Twilight was sent away to make friends, but more importantly, find the elements of harmony and save Equestria.

>The thousand year old god who has proven to be somewhat omnipotent does not know that using her name is used beyond addressing her.

>Twilight suddenly becomes so bad at planning, and doesn't know her student to the point of making her act like a completely different pony, even though this has not been a issue before AT ALL.

And this is just the first episode i'm into.
I'm just sad, i want to see more of the mane 6 because the story and adventures they had didn't feel completed, and i feel like for such a large showcase on past season finals, like the cutie map, it felt like it was open to keep going, or even more.

They are trying to start a new story before the only one could be completed that she show started with, it's not like past lore, no, these are the characters little girls, and others grew to love in 5 seasons, the filler is filler, but the finals are the real star of the show.

TL;DR
Bitching
>>
you're trying so hard to make people hate the episode it's almost adorable
>>
I don't hate this episode enough. I need some more reasons man.
>>
>>29874621
>I need some more reasons man

Stop intentionally looking for reasons to hate it.
>>
>>29874562
>watching the show
Your own fault dumbass
>>
File: History of the World.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
History of the World.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>29874562
>The thousand year old god who has proven to be somewhat omnipotent does not know that using her name is used beyond addressing her.

"Jesus Christ!"
>"Yes?"
"Not you, Jesus."
>>
File: 1492043940446.jpg (73KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1492043940446.jpg
73KB, 750x750px
>>29874607
I'm not trying to make other people hate it anon, i'm mentioning things that bother me about it too much about it.

It's not complete shit, it's just so mediocre it doesn't feel like a season premiere, it feels like some shitty filler episode to remind you that the show still exist.

You wont convince me otherwise, but filler from season 1-4 was 10x better than it is now.

It's almost like the writers don't want to show anything about about the mane 6.
>>
>>29874607
>"if you didn't like it, explain why, otherwise you're shitposting!"
>someone starts a thread elaborating what he didn't like
>"y-you're trying to make me hate the episode!"
You're not that important, Anon. People have different opinions, and some people like to share those opinions. If your idea of"show discussion" is "everyone MUST think what I think", well, I'm sorry but you're wrong.
>>
>>29874678
Ok then. Have fun not having fun then.
>>
File: 1492028874712.png (176KB, 457x472px) Image search: [Google]
1492028874712.png
176KB, 457x472px
>>29874697
You can't force fun on someone, Anon.

I'm trying to find things to like, really, but i just can't.

I think i just miss feeling like everything about a season final or premiere, wile cheesy, is perfect.
>>
>>29874735
Wow, it's almost like you realized that things never feel as special as the first time. That eventually that excitement of newness gives way to the lower level of familiarity.
>>
File: 1491148782952.png (332KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491148782952.png
332KB, 1280x720px
>>29874758
Anon, i took a break after season 2 for almost a year, but when i came back to it i felt the same way i felt before.

Just because something isn't new, doesn't mean quality should dwindle, or become less exciting,

That's honestly one of the worst excuses for the show being garbage i've ever seen, and i see it way to often to even entertain the idea that you're right.
>>
>>29874562

I can actually buy that one.

Celestia probably does not socialize much. And who in their right mind would say, "For Celestia's sake" or similar in front of Celestia herself? It might also be recent ling.
>>
>>29874831
>Just because something isn't new, doesn't mean quality should dwindle, or become less exciting,

The quality hasn't dwindled, you're just expecting to feel the same as the premiere which will never happen.
>>
>>29874656
this
>>
File: 1491100239148.png (240KB, 547x440px)
1491100239148.png
240KB, 547x440px
>>29874851

Yeah, you're right, i'll admit i'm nit picking on that one.

>>29874858
You can keep the argument as long as you want, it doesn't change my, or many other peoples opinion that story and character development is as a all time low recently, and focuses on the new main cast.
>>
>>29874858
>The quality hasn't dwindled
Is that a fact? Why CAN'T you accept that some people like different things in the show? There are people on this board who happily say that they don't like season 1, and they like the show better now. Are you so vitriolic against them too? Or people can dislike older seasons but must love the newer ones? The show has changed, some people will like those changes, and some people don't.
>>
>>29874858
>The quality hasn't dwindled
Every time I see this I can't tell if people actually believe it or are just memeing.
>>
>>29874607
>>29874697
>>29874758
>>29874858
fuck off and kill yourself
>>
>>29874858
Oh here's this pajeet again, go back to fucking a goat, Ahmed.

>>29874831
I'm terribly sorry for our entitled shitposters around here. 90% of their responses are copy-pasted lingo bullshit because they come from shithole countries where letters weren't invented.

If you'd like to follow me at this email we can gather around an intellectual group and actually talk like sapient human beings. Otherwise we'll just be lost in the crowd.

https://pastebin.com/HYH1NCZ6
>>
Holofan4life, go back to Derpibooru.

We get it, you love the series and the idea of somebody dislking it scares you a lot. But man, your obsession it's already getting sad.
>>
>>29874936
>>29874910

I feel the same, i can respect that some people didn't like the cheesy factor or the first season or two.

But god forbid you mention not liking the more recent episodes and suddenly your a normal fag, and glimmer is best pony no matter what.
>>
>>29874562
the tl;dr is accurate

However, feel free to bitch as much as you want. So long as you understand that these are your opinions and that not everyone agrees with you it's all good senpai.

Probably didn't need to make a whole new thread just for this desu though.
>>
File: 1490366022984.jpg (53KB, 680x487px) Image search: [Google]
1490366022984.jpg
53KB, 680x487px
>>29875083
Probably not, i passed out typing it earlier and didn't even bother to refresh the page to post in the discussion thread.
>>
>>29875083
That's all episode discussion though. What's the point of the board then?
>>
File: 1491149121596.gif (69KB, 311x323px)
1491149121596.gif
69KB, 311x323px
>>29875116
This, without it the board would be spammed with glimmer-posting.
>>
>>29875195
>implying it's not
>>
File: wrong opinions.jpg (35KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
wrong opinions.jpg
35KB, 500x411px
>>29874562
While I can agree that the premiere was underwhelming, the OP just just tries a bit too hard to find the problems.
>Discord acting like a dick again, not learning, and the writers try to make it seem like he's clueless instead of the scheming chaos god he is.
i had the opposite feeling, he steered Twilight in the right direction in his own way (aka playing on other's nerves) like he did in that episode with Everfree expanding.
>The medals stick out like a sore thumb and are only around for toy sales, they didn't even try to make it blend into the environment.
Minor detail but I agree they could come up with something better than a pink string.
>Celly
She wasn't in a public place, only Spike and Twilight acompanied her thus she started acting in a more comfortable way, there's nothing strange in that.
It could be that she knows and just pretended for the sake of the joke.
>Twilight suddenly becomes so bad at planning, and doesn't know her student to the point of making her act like a completely different pony, even though this has not been a issue before AT ALL.
She literally says she had friendship lessons planned for Starlight for the next 3 years. And when Twilight doesn't have her friends with her, she tends to freak out under the pressure.
>>
File: 1491148035433.png (139KB, 826x855px) Image search: [Google]
1491148035433.png
139KB, 826x855px
>>29875248
I can respect that, Anon.

I get it. I guess i am kinda looking for a excuse to hate the episode when honestly i don't have one, it just felt off to me.
>>
File: 1491150072224.jpg (755KB, 1282x944px) Image search: [Google]
1491150072224.jpg
755KB, 1282x944px
>>29875289
But i guess i should take this as a sign to get back into being a contentfag and give more back to the show, maybe then my feelings will change.

After such a long time of feeling happy with the show i saw no reason in making anything for it anymore.
>>
>>29874562

>>29875310
>>29875310
>>29875310

This guy over here has the right idea. Express yourself more constructively and permanently. Words won't deliver any lasting impression on anyone. You need to fight Hasbro's ideas with your own ideas.
It's the only real form of rebellion, just like the Star Wars movies edits.
>>
>>29874967
I'm not clicking that shit nigga
>>
>>29875461
That guy is a faggot.
>>
>>29874562
>and are only around for toy sales,
I's like you forgot what you are watching.
>>
File: DYEWTS.png (118KB, 700x758px) Image search: [Google]
DYEWTS.png
118KB, 700x758px
>>29874562
Discord is a dick. He's not being overly malicious

Why the fuck would medals blend into the environment?

What the fuck are you talking about divine god. In the first fucking season she was playing pranks on the Cakes trying to get them to stop acting so serious. She was always more lighthearted then her status would suggest

The idea is that she is now learning on her own which was beat over your head throughout both episodes

The thousand year old god that has repeatedly been shown to, like you said, be treated as a god that people are afraid to act casual arond

Twilight has always been subject to freaking out and over thinking.

So much of this is DYEWTS. For someone so critical, I have a hard time believing you actually cared about the show at some point as you try and claim. You don't seem to remember any of the seasons you're so passionate about.

Also you're a faggot.
>>
>>29874607
You trying hard to make it look like a decent episode, pal.
>>
>>29874562
These all seems like relatively minor things to get upset about. The medals were ugly? Really? Not too sure anons would have enjoyed the episode any more had the medals been more aesthetically pleasing.
>>
File: disr.png (583KB, 1024x787px) Image search: [Google]
disr.png
583KB, 1024x787px
>>29874562
Stfu. Most people like Discord as a dick, the worst thing the writers can do is turn him into a pathetic sorrowful pussy like he is in Fluttercord fanfics.
Also, 'clueless'? He clearly was trolling Twilight the entire time.
>>
>>29875248
>he steered Twilight
I do have to agree with that one, imagine how fucking dissappointed and betrayed Glim would've felt if after saving the world and getting a medal, tomorrow would be another overlong bullshit Twilight lecture that (only 2 minutes later) even Twi admitted that "wait shit, she already knows this" or "shit she even taught ME about this one"

Bottom line, Discord is a fucking asshole, a complete douchebag, but a good one.
>>
File: 1491185596405.jpg (121KB, 599x880px) Image search: [Google]
1491185596405.jpg
121KB, 599x880px
>All these people butthurt over my opinion.

>"WAAAA!!! WAAAAA!!! I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN HAVE A OPINION AND YOU'RE A DICK FOR SAYING ANYTHIN I DONT AGREE WITH!! WAAAAAAA!"
>>
>>29874562
I was pleasantly surprised by both episodes, but I also was kind of disturbed by some of the changes to the show. For instance, historically season openers have focused on the mane 6 overcoming some antagonist through cooperation or whatever. It kind of pissed me off that aside from twilight every other member of the mane six was relegated to background character status. But then again it is the fucking Starlight Glimmer show now, so I guess you just have to deal with it.
>>
>>29876385
Don't shift the blame. Your opinion did nothing wrong. It's not its fault that you're faggot and you need to take responsibility when people think that you your self are shit.
>>
>>29874562
>>29875248

>Celly
On top of that, The Best Night Ever and the Smooze episode shows that Celestia often finds her official duties boring and likes when things get shaken up. Celestia was pretty much completely in character.
>>
>>29874656
this
not watching any poochie ep is the patrician choice
>>
File: 1492070796168.jpg (103KB, 1280x713px) Image search: [Google]
1492070796168.jpg
103KB, 1280x713px
>>29876398
THIS

Honestly i don't get how this is so hard to understand,

None of the mane 6 but twi got any screen time. It genuinely bothered me.
>>
>>29874562
>>Discord acting like a dick again, not learning, and the writers try to make it seem like he's clueless instead of the scheming chaos god he is.
So you didn't watch the episode? Cool.

????
What?

>Wile we get to see more of Celestia, she's acting more like a pony, or a teacher now than the divine god that seemed to be the original concept. This isn't a bad thing, but after so long of her acting one way, it feels off and OOC.
To act OOC, she needs to have a defined character, first off.
Acting professional because it's her job is not really a character trait.

>>There is no reason for starlight to be sent away other than to be a copy of Twilight, Twilight was sent away to make friends, but more importantly, find the elements of harmony and save Equestria.
I agree, though this doesn't hinder the episode's quality any.

>>The thousand year old god who has proven to be somewhat omnipotent does not know that using her name is used beyond addressing her.
She's FAR from omnipotent.

>>Twilight suddenly becomes so bad at planning, and doesn't know her student to the point of making her act like a completely different pony, even though this has not been a issue before AT ALL.
Give me one episode where Twilight didn't act like an idiot when something from left field threw her for a loop.
>>
File: IMG_3104.jpg (73KB, 800x803px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3104.jpg
73KB, 800x803px
>>29874562
>Discord is a dick. He was acting clueless to make Twilight embarass herself at her party.

>Why complain about Celestia finally getting character development? Besides, choosing to do it now, when Twilight is in Celestia's shoes, was the perfect time to make her more of a relatable character.

>DYEWTS? Of course there was no real reason for it, which is why it didn't happen. Twilight only felt she had to because she assumed she had nothing left to offer Starlight, but Celestia made her understand that this wasn't true.

>It's a fucking joke, you pathetic moron. Since you're too retarded to get it, I'll explain it for you: it's funny that the pony everyone else uses synonymously with omnipotent/omniscient wouldn't even know for who-knows-how-long that everyone else uses her name like that when not in her presence.

>Twilight wasn't bad at planning, retard. Chrysalis' invasion and Starlight's heroism were beyond her control, and it was only after Discord made her doubt the plans she STILL HAD for Starlight that she freaked out about it. Simply put, this wasn't an issue before because Starlight's ability had never come into question in this way.

While I agree that the writers can't complete a decent arc to save their asses, the points you made are all extremely stupid and show that you're just looking for reasons to hate the episodes.

You could've pointed out how the show made a bunch of jokes at themselves about their shitty writing in the last few seasons while simultaneously making the same mistakes.
You could've mentioned how they still feel the need to spend time mentioning the same stuff from earlier seasons (remember when Starlight enslaved ponies hurr durr).
You could've mentioned how the mane 6 are still pretty much just there for show in recent episodes.

But you didn't. You made complaints that don't make sense. Fuck off and don't come back until you get even the slightest fraction of an idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>29876586
>While I agree that the writers can't complete a decent arc to save their asses, the points you made are all extremely stupid and show that you're just looking for reasons to hate the episodes.

"I agree that the show has flaws but I still like it, I like it SO MUCH so it's still perfect!"
>>
>>29876606
You can only run so far from people calling you a faggot without making your self look like even more of a faggot. Either argue that your shitty points were valid or concede that you made a shitty argument.
>>
>>29874562
>scheming
>chaos god
Yeah... I never really understood that fanon about him. An oxymoron if I ever heard one.

>the medals
This I agree with, it struck me as really weird that medals are a thing now, previously the highest honor a pony could earn is a stained glass window pane in Canterlot Castle.
If it's for toy sales I'm more okay with it. They just feel out of place, is all.

>Celestia OOC
Strongly disagree, this felt exactly like it was building on the Celestia I knew from episodes like Bird in your Hoof and Best Night Ever.

>There is no reason for starlight to be sent away other than to be a copy of Twilight
Yup. And she isn't sent away because they realize it'd accomplish nothing really worthwhile. She needs to fly on her own terms when she's ready.

This is some weird fanon again. Celestia is a wise pony with some scrying abilities, but she's nowhere even CLOSE to being omnipotent or a god in the classical definition of the word. And episodes like Bird in your Hoof again highlights how she's grown rather distant from her people, to the point where most ponies wouldn't even dare tell her how her name is used. Even her closest guards in this episode's flashback are so distanced from her they're unsure whether they should respond to her or not.

>Twilight suddenly becomes so bad at planning
It's been a recurring theme for Twilight, as part of her character arc, she's slowly learning not to be such a control-freak. Learning it's okay to just let things happen as they will every now and then.
I'll concede they overdid it a bit in this episode though, it's not episode-breaking and certainly isn't against her character, especially not considering how obsessed she is with getting the mirror just right and the justification "she had her mind set on other things" exists.

>i want to see more of the mane6
Me too. Movie, maybe?
>>
>>29876637
> "If I attack the guy instead of attacking his argument i will be safe from the criticism!"

Go drink your lung medicine, Jim.
>>
>>29876586
You, like everyone else, are missing my point.

Everything about this episode felt off, pointing out the sheer constant bullshit it was throwing at you felt pointless, so i just said small shit that felt forced, stupid, and honestly it made every little thing that would have just been typical crap, stick out like a sore thumb and only make me roll my eyes.
>>
File: 1449927874172.jpg (27KB, 260x344px) Image search: [Google]
1449927874172.jpg
27KB, 260x344px
>>29876721
Cute.
>>29876246
my argument is right here. I'm sure you already had a response prepared, right. It's not like you purposely ignored it and other similar posts and instead are attacking small portions of posts that you can argue in the same way you accused me of doing in >>29876606

But I'll play along. >>29876586
never said anything about the show being perfect or even good. Not only did you ignore every point he made, but you made your self look like a retard by making it obvious that you can't respond to his points, and then accusing him of something he clearly never alluded to.

And before you go
>y-you're a meanie
argue everything said in
>>29876246
>>29876586
and explain away how retarded you look accusing the person of
>>29876606
when he said nothing of the sort. While you're at it, defend not responding to anything he said while making that accusation and than posting >>29876721

and if you want to rely on
>>29876778
to make the argument for you. You'll need to re-write it to explain how
> so i just said small shit that felt forced, stupid, and honestly it made every little thing that would have just been typical crap, stick out like a sore thumb and only make me roll my eyes.
is valid when, as said repeatedly in the thread by people who actually watch the show, none of your points were forced and are in line with depictions of characters in prior season

>tryhard
I didn't make a thread crying about medals and about Celestia acting the same way she did every season while claiming I watched the earlier seasons. I also didn't make posts crying about being bullied when several anons wrote paragraphs explaining in detail where the bullshit lies in the OP
>>
>>29876928
you... seem mad.
>>
File: 1491148816245.jpg (62KB, 626x601px) Image search: [Google]
1491148816245.jpg
62KB, 626x601px
>>29876928
You are fucking pissed off aren't you dude? Get over it.

When did i complain about being bullied, kek?
>>
File: 19274824912423.png (63KB, 1581x501px) Image search: [Google]
19274824912423.png
63KB, 1581x501px
>>29876928
Oops, how did that happen? Maybe next time you'll agree that your fat pink ugly girlfriend does not look good in a bikini, instead of shoving her down our throats.
>>
>>29876353
Wasn't he clueless and just wanted Starlight to visit him?
>>
>>29876978
>>29876385
>stop calling me names you're just mad that I'm right it's not like you explained why I'm wrong
speaking of,
>>29876960
>...
>no u
I'm heartbroken that you think I'm mad
>>29876980
Really proving my point about not having an argument.
>>
File: 1490040741963.gif (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490040741963.gif
4MB, 640x360px
>>29877030
You are so pissed off, its adorable.

How is that saying "Don't bulli me!!!11!!1!1"
I'm just point out that you're being a fucking crybaby over a opinion, if you think i'm saying that, then honestly how do you think you sound?

"REEEEEEEEE, YOUR OPINION IS SHIT AND I AM GOING TO REPLY UNTIL YOU KNOW YOU'RE SHIT STOP DISAGREEING WITH ME YOU DEGENERATE SCUM REEEEE!1!!!!!"
>>
>>29876984
This, honestly that's how it seemed.
>>
File: 1452241835370.jpg (119KB, 777x656px) Image search: [Google]
1452241835370.jpg
119KB, 777x656px
>>29877084
You can call me mad all day and mash caps lock until you feel better about your self. The core of what I posted was asking you to reply to actually form a retort to the reasoning presented in this thread. If you're just going to hurl insults, you're only making your self look worse. Maybe this pic will help you understand what I'm getting at.
>>
>>29874671
to be fair she's not really a god. But you live long enough you learn a thing or 2
>>
>>29876984
>>29877192
Are you the same fucking people who thought everything he did in "Three's A Crowd" and "What About Discord" was unintentional and bashed the episodes for being 'pointless'? Seriously, the smug intonation with which De Lancie delivers his sarcastic and snarky remarks is very distinguishable. He's only serious when that intonation changes, and it didn't here.
>>
>>29877136

Nice.
>>
>>29874562
Basically the show doesn't match your expectations because they are based on headcanon
>>
>>29877591
Do you actually have a real counterargument?
Stop copy-pasting phrases you heard, Thailand. We know you're retarded and can't undersand philosophy.
>>
>>29877621
see
>>29875248
>>29876495
>>29876666
>>
File: 1490332560649.jpg (22KB, 419x404px) Image search: [Google]
1490332560649.jpg
22KB, 419x404px
>>29877591
How is it headcannon when she literally showed twilight how she had been watching over her 24/7 you actual dipshit?
>>
>>29874562
>>>Wile we get to see more of Celestia, she's acting more like a pony, or a teacher now than the divine god that seemed to be the original concept.
>divine god that seemed to be the original concept.

Please point me to a source of that idea.
>>
File: 1489998227048.png (205KB, 930x826px) Image search: [Google]
1489998227048.png
205KB, 930x826px
>>29878614
>Seriously raises the fucking sun and raised the moon

>Has the power to banish people to the fucking moon and probably any place she wants

>She literally rules all of Equestria, and her and her sister are the only ones who are born alicorns besides the new princess.

>Literally immortal

>Probably only acts helpless to move twilight along her path

>Literally watches twilight with whatever she does

Do i need to go on dipshit?
>>
>>29878941
She also plays jokes on regular ponies, attends parties and hopes for mischief and has been the teacher and acted as one to Twilight since the first episode. In this sense, while she has the powers of a god, she does not act like one. This is a major difference, has been reinforced throughout the thread, and has remained unargued

I guess it's easy to sound smart though when you only acknowledge one side of an argument
>>
>>29878941
>So can a bunch of unicorns working together, not very impressive.

>No, only the elements can do that. This is S1 shit man.

>Unsure about her immortality or if she just has long life And the line was actually almost implying that she wasn't even born an Alicorn herself

>She has Scrying abilities and can see into the future limitedly. Though it's unknown how much she can see in detail. Either way, letting Chrysalis beat her ass when an entire room full of her subjects who Chrysalis could've done terrible things to is a terrible idea and Celestia is very reckless if she is this confident in her visions.

>Where the heck is this from. If you mean MMC I'm pretty sure that was a visual metaphor and not Celestia actually stalking Twilight.
>>
>>29878941
>she is treated like a god
I seem to recall every appearance of Celestia sans Lesson Zero and MMC featuring Celestia trying to be treated as a normal pony or being a teacher.
>>
She's also profoundly not godlike in the Journal of the Two Sisters.
>>
>>29874562
I agree with you on every point, bit i still loved the episode. What now?
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.