[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you people enjoying the Glim Glam franchise ^:)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: GlimGlimmityGlam.jpg (142KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
GlimGlimmityGlam.jpg
142KB, 1024x1024px
How are you people enjoying the Glim Glam franchise ^:)
>>
Goonie goo-goo.
>>
>>29873680
Is that an artist interpretation?
>>
File: 35721.png (161KB, 638x380px) Image search: [Google]
35721.png
161KB, 638x380px
>>29873680
8/10 It was okay.
>>
>>29873680
I love pone Glam but that human bitch probably is hard into Marx and Alinsky. Fuck her.
>>
Of all the EQG designs, Starlight is probably my favourite.
>>
>>29874314
t. stormweenie
>>
>>29874314
Starlight is Anticom now
>>
>>29874358
I hate those NatSoc dipshits skipper. I'm PaleoConservative
>>29874389
Which is why pone Glam is best pony. I'm sucker for hard reformation.
>>
>>29874526
>Labeling yourself politically
Never gonna make it.
>>
>>29874586
>muh labels are a bad thing
This is the big lie centrist and the politically lazy tell themselves. They are simple classifiers, nothing more.
>>
File: 1133169.jpg (107KB, 310x295px) Image search: [Google]
1133169.jpg
107KB, 310x295px
*Trixie franchise
>>
>>29874765
I think the kikes should be gassed and advocate for a white ethnostate, yet favor protectionism and legalization of dude weed lmao.

That's why labels are useless.
>>
>>29874797
difficulty experienced on your part=/= wrote uselessness as terminology

The fact that conflicts like these can occur is a GOOD thing dumbass. They allow and actually require further clarification and resolution. And occasionally you will fall flat and fail to make connects or orrate your position well, and though this is undesirable for you/others personally; this is good thing as well.
>>
>>29874358
t. Someone that needs to leave
>>
>>29874765
>tfw people say that labels are just a thing centrists don't use because centrists are dumb
>tfw literally a centrist and have no problems identifying as such
>>
Glim is finally getting the kind of character development she needed more of in the previous season. That second episode was really good, 8 or 9/10.
>>
>>29873680
Fine. That autistically over obsess over which character is chosen to be developed as long as the development, and the episode itself is done well. After six season of mane 6, I'm glad they are willing to try working on other characters instead of trying to come up with reasons for why the same pony is learning the same lesson in a slightly different context.
>>
>>29877643
>After six season of mane 6
*five
>>
>>29877643
I'm not one of those people that autistically*
>>
>>29873680
Twilight is naturally talented but studies a lot so it makes sense that scitwi would be a nerd, but Starlight is just naturally talented without needing to study, so what would she be?
>>
>>29873680
Bump
>>
File: muh maddy.jpg (238KB, 1310x280px) Image search: [Google]
muh maddy.jpg
238KB, 1310x280px
>>29877643
I read up on a lot of Mahvel during the hiatus.
The possibility of the show moving on from the Mane 6 actually sounds really appealing. I don't want another fucking Spongebob/Simpsons/FOP.
>>
File: Glimmerspam.jpg (318KB, 1661x822px) Image search: [Google]
Glimmerspam.jpg
318KB, 1661x822px
SPAM!!!
>>
Would you watch the poochie show?
>>
>>29880260
I don't know. Glimmer is a nice pony, but she and Trixie are really flawed and have personality traits I don't feel all that comfortable with.
The mane six on the other hand is lovable and nice and heartwarming and sing catchy songs about best friends. There is less conflict between them, but at least it's making me smile all the while through an episode, and I wouldn't want to miss that.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.