[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will they introduce her as an unicorn or an alicorn first?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Disguised_Nyx_by_AibotNya.png (193KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
Disguised_Nyx_by_AibotNya.png
193KB, 894x894px
Will they introduce her as an unicorn or an alicorn first?
>>
>>29869680
Is that what that stupid vest is for ? It hides her wings ?
>>
>>29869689
Yes. Better that then just turning up and saying "hello everypony meet nightmare moon"

glasses are to hide NMM's dagger irises and the headband isn't really used for anything besides keeping her hair back.
>>
File: 1487180257492.gif (4MB, 525x394px) Image search: [Google]
1487180257492.gif
4MB, 525x394px
lol a shit oc that eats shit
>>
>>29869680
Who is this?
>>
>>29869703
That thing is the embodiment of NMM ? Wouldn't the fact that NMM is a conceptual entity that has no physical form and is more or less exclusively bound to Luna's brain sort of make her invalid in literally every way ? It's like an OC that claims to be celestias son.
>>
>>29869732
Depends on what you believe. It varies between people.

It's like Undertale's argument wheither Chara is evil or not e.g. some say everything was your own actions (I believe) and others say chara posessed you
>>
>>29869917
Chara was always evil, if you're talking about the genocide right Chara makes it very clear that your homicidal actions are what let's him take control at the very end of the game. It's pretty straight forward
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1865x1045px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1865x1045px
I don't know how these threads somehow always turn into Undertale discussion but it sure makes me feel at home.
>>
>>29869965
Are they really evil though? If you do Pacifist after a geno ending Frisk's eyes turn red to Chara's in the final scene where goatmom brings a pie in your room.

I believe Chara manipulated Frisk's evil at the end so that they could be the one having the happy ending, something Frisk couldn't do.
>>
IT'S HAPPENING
>>
PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.