[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures Thread 24

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 1

File: Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png
158KB, 600x600px
Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures. Gifts edition.

Story so far: http://pastebin.com/LXLayvbb
Or: https://www.anonpone.com/hunter/

FAQ and newcomer information: http://pastebin.com/2zWbP4vw

Character, Crew, and Finances information: http://pastebin.com/1dwAAjWE

Original story (Space Vex): https://www.anonpone.com/vex/

CYOA that started it all (by SpaceHorse): https://www.anonpone.com/space/

Space CYOA timeline: http://pastebin.com/YzEqweQx

Equipment information: http://pastebin.com/rGBniSRh
>>
>>29869211
“I'm just that charming, and I'm not afraid of showing my love to mare like you. How could I not be interested in a mare that grew her teeth without a flinch?”
>You give the mare a firm nuzzle, making her giggle.
>”Because most stallions like em soft.”
“You feel plenty soft to me.”
>You both laugh, stumbling into a room.
>It’s Spark’s room, Rusty pulling you along with her wing.
>Things start to feel really fuzzy and lightheaded as you end up above Rusty as she lays on the bed
>You hum as you make out with the mare, breaking the kiss to see Rusty looking up at you with a half lidded look.
>She spreads her wings flat on the bed, biting her lip as she leaves herself completely open to you
>”Your good luck charm is lovin’ this.”
“Is she now?”
>Rusty grabs your hoof, moving it along her body a little quickly.
>She stops at her marehood and presses your hoof against it, the mare winking and wet as she drunkenly grins at you.
>”Take a guess.”
>>
>>29869216
Better take a closer look at it. Might as well have a taste while we're at it.
>>
>>29869216
“I’d better take a look to be sure…”
>You move down and see just how turned on the mare is, Rusty watching your every move lustfully.
>You move in and press your tongue into the mare before you slowly drag it across her, a sharp gasp and sigh coming from her.
>”Mhmmmmm.~
>Rusty shivers and squirms very slightly, the mare’s hooves on your head as she lets you work.
>She plays with your ears as she rubs your head and feels your horn, exploring as you explore her insides.
>Rusty’s voice quickly grows in volume as she moans, pushing her hips into the air as her wings fluttler slightly.
>”Ahhh!”
>You smile as the mare has her release, looking up at her when she finishes.
>Rusty sits up and smiles, locking lips before pushing you over.
>Now the roles are switched, Rusty licking your shaft and sack as she looks at you.
>The mare goes almost painfully slowly as she works you, teasing you bit by bit as your member throbs.
>She gives the end a gentle suck before looking at you with a smile.
>”So… who gets to be on their back?”
>>
>>29869314
Let's choose.... neither. A good breeder like her deserves a a bit more. Let's change things up and do a sitting position to spice things up.
>>
>>29869314
“Let's choose.... neither. A good breeder like you deserves a bit more.~”
>You sit up, gesturing Rusty to come close.
>The mare smiles and stands, getting the idea.
>The mare carefully and gently, lines you up with her marehood and lowers herself down with a small moan.
>You hold onto her to keep you both steady, Rusty smiling and wrapping her legs around your waist and forehooves around your shoulders.
>She kisses you deeply, beginning to gently move and bounce on your member.
>You let out a groan, thrusting in time with the mare to get as seep as possible.
>You drink in the sweet lust and love from the sex, going faster and biting the mare’s neck as you feed off of her.
>Rusty moans, wings surrounding you both as you begin to use you magic slightly.
>You lift with both your strength and magic, bouncing the mare up and down your length and making her moan louder as you move her faster and harder.
>Things blur as you loose yourself in the act, the emotions and sounds being all you care about as you thrust into the mare.
>You are shaken from your trance when Rusty speaks, begging.
>”Do it, please! Cum inside me! Ah want it! Ah’m your breeder! Make me preg- Ahhhhh!~”
>Rusty throws her head back as she moans towards the roof, shaking and shivering while she pants with the tongue out.
>You fan feel her body clench onto your member, sending you over the edge.
>You burry yourself inside of the mare, moaning into her shoulder as you fill her insides.
>The two of you just sit there, panting and holding.
>Rusty says nothing as she rests on your shoulder, love lust and joy radiating from her.
>>
>>29869539
Continue to be inside her and don't clean up. She prefers a feeling of the afterglow afterwards.
"Did you always dream of being a mother? Do you want to go through all the work behind it. If so, I can at least promise that this family won't abandon either of you."
>>
>>29869539
If you really want a baby we can talk about it when you're less drunk.
>>
>>29869539
>You nuzzle the mare, keeping inside of her and not cleaning up anything as cum leaks out of her.
"Did you always dream of being a mother? Do you want to go through all the work behind it? If so, I can at least promise that this family won't abandon either of you."
>Rusty nuzzles back, sighing and sounding sleepy.
>”Ah did, just a little… ah… loved the idea of raisin’ a baby and foal, watchin’ them grow and learn. It… is a bit of a fet-… fert…. You know. But ah do wana be a mom for other and more real reasons. And haaaaa~ Ah’m a workin’ mare, remember?”
>You laugh, nodding.
>”You… are… sweet though. promisein’ you would be there.”
“Why wouldn’t I be?”
>”Mmmmh~”
“Like I said though, you and I are drunk. We can talk more in the morning, okay? …Rusty?”
>The mare says nothing as she sleeps against you, making you smile before you yawn.
>You close your eyes and lay down, gently lowering the mare as you keep inside.

Level up, 10 points to distribute.
>>
>>29869676
What else but 5 magic and 5 piloting?
>>
>>29869676
Five pilot Five Magic

Put I'd also be down for just putting 10 in pilot
>>
>>29869676
Pretty much >>29869691
I wonder what would it be like, having 200 points in magic. We just need 50 to reach it too.
>>
>>29869676

+5 to magic and piloting

>You open your eyes, smiling as you see Rusty sleeping on your chest.
>Looking around, you are still in Sparks’s room, the colt not here.
“Oops.”
>Rusty stirs, the mare smiling when you nuzzle her awake.
>She groans before she nuzzles your chest and keeps laying down.
“Hungover?”
>”No, just tired. Ish.”
>>
>>29869723
Morning there. No hangover? We must definitely get that drink. Was everything she said last night serious?
Check if the others are sleeping on our bed. What crazy shenanigans did they get into while drunk.
>>
>>29869723
We should look for Spark in our room. Still remember last night Rusty?
>>
>>29869723
So...you wanted babies?
>>
>>29869723
“No hangover? We must definitely get that drink.”
>”Mhhh, yeah. That was super good!”
>You use your magic, opening the door that connects your two rooms.
>You can see Breeze and Midnight sleeping on the bed, no Sparks still as you close the door.
“Hmmm…”
>You look to Rusty, smiling at the mare.
“So… Still remember last night? you wanted babies?”
>Rusty freezes slightly, blushing as she looks to you.
>”Shit…”
“Was everything she said last night serious?”
>Rusty smiles, looking embarrassed or nervous.
>”Ah can’t lie to you… it was but…”
“But?”
>Rusty scoffs, smiling still.
>”Ah’m not exactly old, ah know. But you are younger then me, you kind of have enough responsibility with the whole crew and one kid already. ah know that you said that the family and you would be there, but ah feel kind of bad with bein’ so forward with my desires, when you still got your whole life ahead of you. …but, um…”
>She moves up, nuzzling your cheek.
>”Ah’d have your babies if you wanted them.”
>>
>>29869938
"I know that raising a kid is tough, and Sparks is more a stallion than a colt anyways, but I am happy that you'd have my child. You don't mind if we tell the others to get your opinions on it, do you?"
Weird... Where is Sparks and Fixit? They have to be somewhere on the ship.
>>
>>29869996
to get their* opinions on it
>>
>>29869938
Have you always wanted to be a mom?
>>
>>29869938
"I know that raising a kid is tough, and Sparks is more a stallion than a colt anyways, but I am happy that you'd have my child. You don't mind if we tell the others to get your opinions on it, do you?"
>”No, not at all. I figured we would want to.”
>”Want to what now?”
>You both look over, seeing Midnight smile at the both of you.
“Morning, did I wake you?”
>”Kinda, I was already getting up though.”
>Breeze steps in, rubbing her eye.
>”Where’s Sparky?”
“Not sure… we kinda stumbled in here and fell asleep here.”
>”I’m betting he found another place to sleep for the night… me and Breezy were… well, loud.”
>>
>>29870188
I was also loud with my breeder here last night. Guess we were too drunk to notice each other in the middle of some fun time.
We were planning on gathering everyoneone for a quick and important discussion. Any idea where Fixit and Sparks might be?
>>
>>29870188
“I was also loud with my breeder here last night. Guess we were too drunk to notice each other in the middle of some fun time. We were planning on gathering everypony for a quick and important discussion. Any idea where Fixit and Sparks might be?”
>”Not sure…”
>”I can get them here easily.” Breeze says with a yawn.
“Do you mind?”
>”No, one second.”
>You watch as Breeze uses the intercom at the door to talk to Fixit, asking her to fins Sparks and come to your room
>They arrive shortly, you looking to Breeze.
“How did you do that?”
>”I made it so her body has a radio frequency for contacting her. You never know.”
“Smart idea. Sleep well bud? Where did you go?”
>”I decided to crash with Rose, kinda loud between mom and… mom.”
>Midnight giggles, smiling.
>”Sorry Sparks.”
>”It’s fine.”
>”What’s so important? Breeze mentioned it was.”
>>
>>29870511
Sorry about that bud. The reason I called everyone here is because Rusty desires something. She wants to wants to have a child if possible. I just wanted all your take on this.
>>
>>29870511
"Rusty wants to be pregnant, I mean for real this time and wants to have my baby. You guys cool with that?"
>>
>>29870511
Does this mean Sparks will be technically a brother and somewhat of a second father? That's gonna be tough to explain down the line.
>>
>>29870816
Let's just stick with brother, it's simpler.
>>
>>29870930
I guess that works well enough. Still gonna be awkward explain it to them. Then again, when hasn't anything been strange around Hunter?
>>
>>29870511
“Sorry about that bud. The reason I called everyone here is because Rusty wants to be pregnant, I mean for real this time and wants to have my baby. I just wanted all your take on this.”
>Your entire famly looks surprised, Rusty blushing before Midnight speaks.
>”Aweee, really?” She says with a smile.
>”Yeah…”
>”So… I’d be a brother then?”
“Yeah, probably easy to go with that. I know we wanted to have you as something more, but…”
>Sparks smiles, looking at you.
>”Well… It’s that or uncle.”
>”Are you sure though? you know that it would be a Hybrid.” Breeze says.
>”Yeah, why? Not like it’s a bad thing.”
>”I know, and hopefully things will settle by the time the baby comes or ages, but some ponies will be quite against you. Even to a physical point.”
>”Not going to happen with us around.” Midnight says.
>”Even so. That aside, we will also be down a pony. Not like we can’t handle ourselves, but once she is pregnant she is out of any fight.”
>”Ah can still do ship things though.”
>”Hunter’s mom is knocked up too, not like it would be any different.
>”I know, I know. I’m just saying what we will need to be aware of. Rusty can’t go into combat if she is pregnant, probably not on most missions too.”
>”Mom has a point…”
>”I also think we should get Charon’s opinion,” Fixit says, “This does effect the whole ship.”
>”We would need to go to her for this to work anyways.”
“Well though? what are our thoughts?”
>”I’m okay with it!” Midnight says.
>”Me too.” Fixit says next.
>”I’m indifferent, would be nice though.”
>Breeze keeps quiet, smiling.
>”I’m okay with it too, but just want to remind you of the con’s that will come with it.”
>>
>>29872145
Very well, looks like try it after we get the gene mod then. Obviously, we aren't going to raise this child like uncle Sparks. Looks like we'll have another member of the family in the future, Rusty!
>>
>>29872145
Well it's not like rusty does a lot of combat anyway and Breeze can handle any mechanical problems, so it's fine.

I'm for it but I getting Charon's opinion wouldn't hurt.
>>
>>29872553
>Obviously, we aren't going to raise this child like uncle Sparks
Well, it would be part changeling so...might be best to play it by ear on that one and see what comes naturally to it.
Proper guidance and being understanding about its unique needs will be necessary.
>>
>>29872145
“Very well, looks like we get to try it after we get the gene mod then. Looks like we'll have another member of the family in the future, Rusty! Also, getting Charon's opinion wouldn't hurt.”
>You give the mare a hug, Rusty smiling and looking at the others as she hugs you back.
>”Thanks everypony.”
“We can talk to Charon after Breakfast. Come on, we need to check on things.”
>You all get up and go to the mess after getting clean, seeing the entire crew there.
>”Morning!” your father says.
“Morning. How did it go?”
>”Just fine. We got all the data except form that one planet.”
>>
>>29873621
Thanks for that. We gotta get Kindle to prepare the food to gift to the Redames.
>>
>>29873621
Rain has a good oppurtunity to get even closer to Kindle by helping her here.
>>
>>29873621
“Thanks for that.“
>You sit down, getting some breakfast.
“By the way, Kindle, mind preparing some food for our new friends? As a parting gift for now.”
>”Sure thing!”
>”Need some help?” Rainy asks.
>”Eat first, I’m around food all day when you get to be on the bridge. After you are done, and thankyou.”
>Rainy smiles, returning to his food.
>You all eat and chat about the night, the crew looking happy.
>”We got to get more of that stuff.”
>”I heard that we might be.”
>You finish your food, Breeze looking to you.
>”Think we should report them to the alliance? We always prepared uplifting programs.”
>>
>>29874367
Sure, don't see why not.
>>
>>29874367
Alright, but make sure to give a warning that they are afraid of change and anything remotely metal.
>>
>>29874367
“Alright, but make sure to give a warning that they are afraid of change and anything remotely metal.”
>”But… their weapons are made of metal.”
>”Looks like we have a visitor.” Your mother says.
>You turn, seeing Tigsow put down a leather sack of sorts.
>’As promised.’
“Good morning, And thankyou. We are making our own gift.”
>’The others will welcome it. None of the hangovers?’
>Midnight snickers, you nodding.
“Nope, we are all fine.”
>’Good. I can’t stay long, today is a hunting day.’
>>
>>29874791
I wish you best of luck then. We will let our group, the Alliance, know of your species. They will most likely send an actual ambassador than just a handsome explorer to speak with you. We still have one more planet to seek out. By the time we return, we will have our gift ready.
>>
>>29874791
“I wish you best of luck then. We will let our group, the Alliance, know of your species. They will most likely send an actual ambassador than just a handsome explorer to speak with you. We still have one more planet to seek out. By the time we return, we will have our gift ready.”
>Tigsow approaches, smiling.
>’I may not be back then. But it was nice to meet a new friend.’
>A glowing blue palm rubs your head, you giving a smile.
>You give Tigsow a hug and let them go on their way, Midnight going to the sack.
>”What’s in here?”
“Not sure, open it up.”
>There is a large container on the inside, a large seal of sorts on the top.
>Midnight gets it open as you look at the other things, smiling.
>”Oh score! They got us that drink!
“They did promise to get us one of them with a crystal to make more. Let’s see…”
>There are multiple decorative bands or bracelets in the bag, all made from leather and well crafted with leather strings going through beads and glowing gems before ending at a buckle.
>There is also a sleeveless leather jacket of sorts with a fur hood, similar to what the Redame were wearing.
>”Ohh, these look pretty.”
>>
>>29875374
That's nice of them to give us these gifts. Maybe we can give some clothes from the clothing container we have here. Everyone is free to give whatever they want as long as it isn't too technological.
>>
>>29875374
“That's nice of them to give us these gifts. Maybe we can give some clothes from the clothing container we have here. Everypony is free to give whatever they want as long as it isn't too technological.”
>”Not much of that besides food…” Mich says
>”Who says it has to be immediate use items? The crossbow was a great invention. We can give them low tech schematics.” Breeze says
>”How about some simple tools too? Medical stuffs. You still keep seeds Charon? For herbs?” Cobalt asks
>”That is a good idea. I should do that.”
>You smile, listening to all the ideas that go by.
>You feel a nudge, Charon smiling at you.
>”I know we said no advanced gifts, but would there by harm in medical tools and medicine?”
>>
>>29875956
That's fine. They seemed well receptive of the the medical help we gave yesterday to them. I'm sure they wouldn't mind it at all if they can easily see the benefits.
Now seems like a good time to take Charon aside to talk about potentially having a baby.
>>
>>29875956
>>”I know we said no advanced gifts, but would there by harm in medical tools and medicine?”
Sure that sounds fine. It's not like they'd be able to reproduce it anyway.
>>
>>29875956
“Sure that sounds fine. They seemed well receptive of the the medical help we gave yesterday to them. I'm sure they wouldn't mind it at all if they can easily see the benefits. It's not like they'd be able to reproduce it right now. “
>”Good, thankyou.”
>You pause for a moment, smiling at her after.
“Charon, could I have a moment?”
>The Zebra mare nods, walking out into the hall.
>You look to Rusty and gesture to her, the mare getting up and coming with you.
>You both meet Charon in the hall, looking to her.
>”Something wrong?”
“Nope.”
>You look to Rusty, the mare smiling with a blush.
>”All right… ah’ll tell.”
>”Some thing happen?” Charon says, giving a smirk
>”No… but ah… well we want to ask. You know how me and the other girls are with Hunter, together and all… And, well…”
>Rusty shrugs, looking off slightly.
>”Getting to the point, ah wana have a baby with Hunter.”
>Charon looks surprised, then smiles.
>”Starting early are we?”
>She laughs, nodding.
>”If you are prepared, go for it, I can’t stop you. I’ll happily help with what I can and setting you two up. However, being a hybrid baby, I do need to warn you that there is an increase in fatalities if you go through with this.”
“Wait, what?”
[1/2]
>>
>>29876449
>”It’s nothing more dangerous then regular pregnancy, but some Hybrid babies don’t birth easily or well. Ponies insides weren’t meant for a griffon or dragon’s claws, or a changeling’s fangs. Just because it is doable, doesn’t mean it’s all flowers and rainbows.”
“Then… what if the baby has fangs like mine?”
>”We operate before or during birth. We can know early on, so there is no worry about not catching it. The fatality rate only goes up because there are more unknows or complications, some have died, but it is truly no less dangerous then a normal pregnancy. Besides, it’s a big if. Hybrids don’t get a 50/50 split of genetics. It could lean towards either parent, or completely. Regardless, if you do this, I have a request.”
>”What is it?”
>”For me to recruit a nurse for additional help. This ship is getting to the point where we need a more home doctor in addition to me and our field doctor.”
>>
>>29876461
Alright, if Rusty is okay with this, I'm willing to go through these risks in order to have a baby. Just have to be aware if anything is wrong.
And sure, if you can find a good nurse, we can easily accept them.
>>
>>29876461
"I think you have to ask Fixer about hiring ponies on cause she does all the screening but otherwise I have no problem with it. I can't fill in the request for you If you want. "
>>
>>29876639
>can't
Can
>>
>>29876461
“Alright, if Rusty is okay with this, I'm willing to go through these risks in order to have a baby. Just have to be aware if anything is wrong.”
>”Ah am. Like you said, it can be fixed if anything.
“And sure, if you can find a good nurse, we can easily accept them. I think you have to ask Fixer about hiring ponies on though, cause she does all the screening. But otherwise? I have no problem with it. I can fill in the request for you If you want."
>”Don’t worry, I have somepony in mind already. Let me handle Fixer and the forms. I was thinking about hiring her anyways to educate the foals already aboard, since she already works in the department.”
>You give a nod, smiling.
“Thankyou, Charon.”
>”Don’t thank me for the loss of sleep. Rusty? Stop by once we take off. One needle later and you are good to go. It will take an hour to set in anyways. Are you on any pills?”
>”Just morning after ones.”
>”That’s fine then, see you soon. I have some preparations to do.”
>Charon turns walking away as Rusty gives you a nuzzle.
>You can feel pure joy coming form her, the mare practically bouncing.
>”Ah’m gonna be a mom!”
>>
>>29876811
"Yup, enjoy those sleepless nights of midnight feedings."
>>
>>29876811
"I'm happy to make your dream come true. I'm confident that you're going to be a wonderful mother to this child, so be patient for tonight's 'family' fun."
Pet the mare, and go help everyone in preparations.
>>
>>29876811
"Ponies should just make a gene mod to lay eggs. It would make that whole birthing thing much easier. Mammals are are just doing it the hard way."
>>
>>29876811
"Yup, enjoy those sleepless nights of midnight feedings."
>Rusty loves you a look, smiling the whole time as you laugh.
"I'm happy to make your dream come true. I'm confident that you're going to be a wonderful mother to this child, so be patient for tonight's 'family' fun."
>You pet Rusty, making her groan and sigh.
>”Come on, you are gonna love l this like I am.”
"True, I am. Ponies should just make a gene mod to lay eggs though. It would make that whole birthing thing much easier. Mammals are just doing it the hard way."
>”That would hurt more if the eggs needed to be the right size. Ain the queen huge? Like, bigger then Midnight?”
“Probably, though I don’t know.”
>Rusty laughs, turning and giving you a firm kiss.
>”Thank you… so much. Ah promise, ah’ll be your best broodmare and more. By the way, we should talk about how we should do this… ah mean, not like there is a wrong way, but we better get an agreement now then later.”
“Fair enough.”
>”Just make sure you get right in there tonight, got to make sure it’s gonna work.” She says with a wink.
>>
>>29877344
Well, we could see if the others are willing to contribute towards the effort to make sure you get bred, if you don't mind like I do. You are going to be filled by the end of the day.
>>
>>29877344
Let's have everyone donate a hot load to Rusty and see what comes out after we're all done.
We can bet on who the father is.
>>
>>29877344
“Well, we could see if the others are willing to contribute towards the effort to make sure you get bred, if you don't mind like I do. You are going to be filled by the end of the day. We can bet on who the father is.”
>Rusty giggles, smiling.
>”Ah mean, sure! Not like we won’t all pitch in anyways when it comes to care.”
>Rusty looks back, giving you another kiss.
>”Though, ah won’t mind if you decide to take all the glory.”
>You smile, going back to the mess.
>The others are trying on the bands, still trading ideas on what to give.
>>
>>29877942
Hmmm, give one of our fabulous dresses so they can have the gift of fashion.

Besides that, I can only think of giving them the D, cause everything else might be too advanced.
>>
>>29877942
Give them some of our clothes. Not much we can contribute ourselves than the spell we already gave them.
>>
>>29877942
“I’ll be back.”
>You go to the cargo and collect some of the clothing from the clothing container, picking out some dresses and other stylish clothes.
>When you finish, you notice your crew bringing their own gifts into the cargo.
>Kindle and Rainy haul out some food, the others bringing blueprints, clothing, or other simple things.
>You all bring the supplies and gifts to the village, the Redame gathering to see what you brought once word spreads.
>You show off and see some of the trying the food.
>You all chat and talk more with the others, finding out new information and more about their culture.
>There is a tap on your shoulder, Tigsow smiling at you.
>’Still here?’
“Yeah, just giving our gifts.”
>’Thank you, this is a big help to us. I’m wanting to try these hunting tools out.’
>>
>>29878303
Hunting tools? Who gave you those, and can you show them to me? I swear if someone gave them guns...
>>
>>29878303
I guess this is goodbye then. Maybe one day we will return to visit. Wish them the best of luck.
>>
>>29878360
A gun shouldn't be too bad as long as its not a energy weapon. It's not like they could produce ammo for it.

Though I'd much prefer it be a crossbow or something instead.
>>
>>29878303

Hunting tools? Who gave you those, and can you show them to me?
>’I believe her name was Breeze’
>You follow Tigsow, seeing them show you some papers.
>It’s full of bows and crossbows, all ranging in design and complexity while still being made from wood and metal
>’We still need to make them, but if they work as they are said to, they will be a huge help with food gathering.
>You nod, smiling.
“I guess this is goodbye then. Maybe one day we will return to visit. I wish you good luck”
>’And luck to you as well my friend. You are always welcome.
>You all say goodbye and get aboard your ship, taking off.
>You give a relaxed sigh, sitting in your chair.
>”You know, I never thought we would get to do that” Cobalt says.
>>
>>29878622
I'm glad it all went well though. It was surprisingly fun and peaceful. You know, besides that giant metal creature similar to the size of a dragon. Now then, we have one more planet to inspect more closely.
>>
>>29878622
I'm glad it all went well though. It was surprisingly fun and peaceful. You know, besides that giant metal creature similar to the size of a dragon. Now then, we have one more planet to inspect more closely.”
>”Yeah, come on.”
>You pilot the ship, getting to the planet.
>Most of it is cloudy, storms raging.
>”Wow, that looks nasty.”
>”So maybe the prob just got damaged?”
“Let’s see…”
>You plot a course, heading down.
>Just as you get into the clouds and below them, alarms begin sounding.
“What?”
>”Hunter! Our shields are dropping like a rock!”
>>
>>29879102
Link up to the ship and retreat back. The atmosphere is harming us for some reason..
>>
>>29879102
“Shit.”
>You link to the ship and pull into a climb, getting above the clouds and out of the atmosphere.
>You sigh and unhook after, looking to Breeze.
“What was that?”
>”I don’t know…”
>The mare sighs, looking over everything.
>”Hmm… oh damnit.”
>”What is it Breezy?”
>”Acid rain. Literal acid.
“Are we okay? Are you sure?”
>”Yes… though I hope we don’t need to pay for the paint job.”
>>
>>29879294
Yeah, this planet is a bust. No way colonization or mining will be done with this type of weather. Well, that was probably the shortest visit to a planet ever..
>>
>>29879294
“Yeah, this planet is a bust. No way colonization or mining will be done with this type of weather. That was probably the shortest visit to a planet ever.”
>”Not every planet is perfect.”
>”Yeah, let’s not revisit frozen hell.” Your father says
>”Frozen hell?” Rubble asks
>”Oh boy… do I have a story for you.”
>You listen to the story as you drive back and dock, your father telling about a frozen wasteland and vicious creatures.
>”Did you save them?”
>”Oh yeah. It was close, but we got them to safety.”
>>
>>29879427
Now I just feel bad that we didn't go with you. Not only were you in dander, but I missed out on an entire adventure by playing diplomat!
Report to Fixer. No planet to colonize except one already inhabited by an intelligent species.
>>
>>29879467
danger*
>>
>>29879427

“Now I just feel bad that we didn't go with you. Not only were you in danger, but I missed out on an entire adventure by playing diplomat!”
>”What? Oh no, Hunter. This was way back when we were mercenaries! You were learning to walk and use magic then.
“Oh. Either way, I’ll be back. Time to report to the boss.”
>”Ha. Good luck.”
>You get up and start to walk, spotting both Breeze and Rusty with Charon as you go.
>You spot your Aunt sprinting to you, looking irritated and worried.
>”The hell happened? What did you run into?”
>You look back at the ship, the clean paintjob in a tragic state along with some discolouration of the hull.
“That would be the planet that is screwed, acid rain.”
>”You did repairs then? That’s why you guys were gone for a day?”
“Nope, we were doing our jobs. Sorta.”
>”Sorta?”
“Well, there are no planets to colonize except one already inhabited by an intelligent species.”
>”Great. At least the mining- what?”
“An intelligent species, the Redame. We were playing diplomat.”
>”Define diplomat…”
“Partying with the locals and giving gifts after we saved the village.”
>Your aunt smiles, then laughs.
>”What, really?”
>>
>>29879623
Yup, we met an intelligent race capable of using magic. We became friends with them after slaying a giant metal creature and saving their village. Afterwards, we partied and drunk towards a long friendship. They even gave us gifts. Such as a cup of infinite refillable alcohol that gives you no hangovers. All in all, a typical first contact.
>>
>>29879623
“Yup, we met an intelligent race capable of using magic. We became friends with them after slaying a giant metal creature and saving their village. Afterwards, we partied and drunk towards a long friendship. They even gave us gifts. Such as a cup of infinite refillable alcohol that gives you no hangovers. All in all, a typical first contact.”
>You Aunt holds up her hoof, pressing something on it.
>”Say those exact words again!”
“Umm… Yup, we met an intelligent race capable of using magic. We became friends with them after slaying a giant metal creature and saving their village. Afterwards, we partied and drunk towards a long friendship. They even gave us gifts. Such as a cup of infinite refillable alcohol that gives you no hangovers. All in all, a typical first contact. …Good?”
>”Good? Good?! Fucking fantastic! I have to report this to the alliance!”
“Erm…”
“This is huge for you and all of us! First contact with no issues? HA!”
>She taps away at her hoof, grinning psychotically.”
>”Also, get me a glass of that booze. Fuck, I can’t even be mad about you taking your time and fucking the ship up now!”
>>
>>29879778
Alright, you're starting to scare me Fixer. Just be aware that this race is afraid technological change and can physically adapt on the fly.
Get her a cup of that glorious booze.
>>
>>29879778

“Alright, you're starting to scare me Fixer. Just be aware that this race is afraid technological change and can physically adapt on the fly.”
>”Really? Aww. Also, fucking cool!”
>You sigh, smiling.
“Stay… I’ll be back.”
>You go to the mess, grabbing the large wooden pitcher and pouring a glass of the liquid.
>Instantly the pitcher refills itself, making you smile as you go to the cargo bay again.
>You give your Aunt the drink, the mare sniffing it and taking a small sip.
>”Not bad… no kick though. Can you even get drunk off of this?”
“Trust me, you can.”
>”Fair enough. See you tomorrow then.”
“Wait, what?”
>”That’s it! You’re done for the day! I need to repair the ship, or rather make sure that those markings are not actual damage and replace all of the hull. Make calls to the fucking alliance, literally so important I may dress up for the vid call and check my language. And test to see if this gets me sauced or not!”
>>
>>29880052
Very well, leave our boss to her busy day ahead, and let the others know that they have the rest of the day off now.
>>
>>29880052
>You smile, nodding.
“Sure thing boss, good luck.”
>”See ya, Hunter.”
>You turn, going back into the ship.
>going back to the mess, you see most of the crew there.
“Good news everypony, we are done for the day.
>”Great!” Midnight says, Rusty smiling with her with a small bandage on her leg.
>”Feel like going out?” Rebel asks Mich.
>”Sorry… not today. I need to do something important.”
>”Oh?”
>”Yeah… I can’t stand not actually meeting my other nephew and niece.”
>>
>>29880394
Other nephew and niece? Apologies, I wasn't here during the first cyoa.
>>
>>29880516
This is referring to Shine and Rose, as Mich took off before shine was born and Rose was very young.

>Your uncle sighs.
>”He won’t be mad will he?”
“I doubt it, I’m sure he will see it as a misunderstanding. But yeah, my mom and dad are fine, Rose and Shine are good too.”
>”Shine?”
“Yeah, my little brother. Mom’s pregnant again too!”
>Your uncle gives a guilty smile, nodding.
>”Now I really need to visit…
“You should… we all miss you. Also, I hate to pry, but what was the trouble you got into?”
>>
>>29880568
Ah, thanks for the clarification. Looks like Rusty got the mod. We have an entire day for ourselves. Anyone wanting to spend time going out somewhere?
>>
>>29880568
“Well, we have an entire day for ourselves. Anypony wanting to spend time going out somewhere?”
>”Movies could be nice, been awhile.” Midnight says as you circle around to them.
“Not a bad idea… we could.”
>You look to Rusty, grinning.
“Got something I see?”
>”Yeah,” She says with a giggle, “I might.”
“Well, what else?”
>”Could do prep shopping, or even buy some upgrades”
>”Shit, I need to talk to Fixer for a silencer.” Midnight says.
>You look around, not seeing Breeze.
“Where’s Breezy?”
>”With Charon, she said she wanted to talk.”
>>
>>29880741
We could wait around for Breeze to finish to do some shopping together (mainly for some spells) and go see a movie with everyone. Basically it's a group date.
>>
Needing to shut down, will continue later
>>
>>29880741
Ask if Fixit and Sparks also want come along if they wish.
>>
So, no more CYOA this weekend as somehow the data limit for both home and phone is maxed. And i don't think i can or want to dish out +100$ for one day of CYOA.

So, sorry guys. Next weekend then.
>>
>>29884342
That sucks. Have a good Easter Sunday then Space Bug.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.