[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LandFall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: Guardian.png (812KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Guardian.png
812KB, 1200x1200px
A lewd CYOA
A pegasus filly with a knack for finding things named Hidden Gem and her best friend Dusty Miller, a young moth-pony colt, have teamed up with Crystal Lattice, a local town creep and aspiring amateur alchemist to try to save their town from going crazy after something on a hill top begins to make household objects come to life, and may possibly be driving ponies crazy.
Thus far these brave foals have managed to defeat Animated Appliances and crazy horny ponies, As well as save Both Gem and Dusty's mothers! Now they face Some strange creature at the top of a glowing hill!
This is where your adventure continues.

https://www.anonpone.com/landfall/

Hidden Gem Max HP: 94
[Actions]
-Bash 20 accuracy 85%
-Drop bash 30 accuracy 60%
-Sky defend accuracy 80%
-Defend accuracy 90%
-Static charge (Interrupt enemy attack Must obtain cloud first) accuracy 70%

Dusty Miller
>(Currently under the effects of a Mammoth potion)
Current HP:250 [Temporary Max 280]
Stomp 40 80%
Body Slam 55 60% (20% to grapple)
Tusk Charge 60 70%
mammoth toss 50 + higher weight (70% - weight modifier)
Due to the effects of the potion, Dusty gains a 50% resistance to damage and is now resilient to cold, he also looses his ability to fly. Dusty is also unable to use healing items meant for a regular sized pony.
[Base Stats]
Max HP:70
[Actions]
-Bash 10 accuracy 80%
-Intercept (Block enemy attack taking 50% of the damage it would deal) 70%
-Sky defend accuracy 90%
-Observe accuracy 100%

Crystal Lattice Max HP:120
[Actions]
>Buck 10 60%
>Flurry strike 5 damage (Chain of strikes with weapon or hooves until a strike fails) accuracy 50%
>Tackle 5 40% (20% to grapple)
>Potion ?
>Swipe 5 80% only counters attackers
>>
File: lf122.png (266KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf122.png
266KB, 600x600px
>Hidden Gem HP: 84 [Max 94]
Items:
-cheese stick
-cookie
-goggles
-scarf
-Nail bat
-walkie talkie
-Choco rolls X4
-Fruit taffy X2

>Crystal Lattice HP:70 [Max 120]
-Rolling Pin
-Cyto-Crash Alpha X5 (causes rapid biological changes that hinder the enemy)
-Crag X3 (Turns you into a rocky)
-Nightwing X2 (Makes you more Bat like)
-Delve X3 (Makes you more fish like)
-mist (makes you into a cloud entity) X1
-Soda X4

>Dusty Miller HP:250 [Temporary Max 280]
Items:
-Flashlight
-walkie talkie
-cheese stick
-baseball cards
-frying pan
-Shin Guards
-Hearts and hooves Day card (From Gem)
-Notebook & Pen
-Bird
Dusty is too large to use normal healing items until he shrinks back to his original size. Larger healing items must be used to restore Dusty's HP.
[Dusty's Temporary move set]
Stomp 40 80%
Body Slam 55 60% (20% to grapple)
Tusk Charge 60 70%

-Healing Items-
Chocolate rolls +10HP over 3 turns
Fruit taffys +40HP
Cookie- restores 30HP
Cheese Stick- restores 50HP
Soda +30 HP

You are now fighting the glowing meteorite and two animated Trees!
>Dusty looks behind him and notices the trees encroaching on his now massive flank.
>"Gem! This isn't good!"
>You swallow a lump in your throat and find yourself backing into Dusty's hind leg.
>The meteorite with Tentacles sticking out is now Climbing up the crater towards you looking angry.
>>
I don't remember how combat works in this. Ignore adds and take down the meteor?
>>
>>29867623
And this is why you never rush the boss. We really should've secured the area before provoking the meteor. I vote for a tactical withdrawal.
>>
>>29867623
Dusty: mammoth toss those animated trees at the meteorite. "Timber!!"

Crystal: Buck trees

Gem: Bash trees
>>
>>29867623
Hidden Gem: go grab a cloud so you can perform a Static charge. If failing to find one then try agroing one or two of the trees.

Crystal Lattice: give Dusty a Crag potion so he gets a bonus to his mammoth toss. If that's not how it works then at least he can tank better. Either give him the potion keep distance away from the monster, or drink a soda. Well, if drinking a soda is a free action then do it.

Dusty Miller: perform a mammoth toss by throwing one of the trees at the meteorite with Tentacles. If that's not acceptable then stop it so it rolls back down the hill pathetically....
Or, break off the excess limbs of one of the trees, and use the whole trunk as a new giant sized weapon!
>>
>>29867623
Crystal: soda

Gem: sky defend

Dusty: Tusk charge meteorite. knock it back down.
>>
>>29867714
>Crystal: Buck trees
>Gem: Bash trees
Eeeeeh. Not to sound like an add, but, is that the best choice? None of them have and fire axes. Unless they're Applejack tier pony strength, then might not deal a lot of damage. Like, maybe half damage.
>>
>>29867620
Oh god I have forgoten how to fight.
Focus on the trees for now.
>>
>>29867623
Gem and Crystal stick close to dusty and protect him.

Dusty take on the trees.
>>
File: lf123.png (274KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf123.png
274KB, 600x600px
>>29867671
>>29867714
>>29867735
>>29867737
>Crystal lattice Drinks a soda recovering 30HP.
"Hold on! I've gotta get something!"
>Hidden Gem takes to the sky, flying right to the clouds. She manages to get one but they are higher than she expected. Hidden Gem now has a cloud.
>The trees rush Dusty, Dusty manages to Grab throw a tree at The meteorite dealing 50 damage plus 20 more for the weight of the tree. Unfortunately while the first tree hits the meteor the other manages to grab the your moth pony from behind and grapple him.
>As Dusty is being held still the Meteor monster pulls out a ray gun and manages to fire at the mammoth moth pony normally dealing 50 damage but due to the effects of the mammoth potion only suffers the loss of 25.

Hidden Gem HP: 84
Crystal Lattice HP:100
Dusty Miller HP:225

??? (Meteor monster) HP: -70/???
Tree 1 HP: -20/???
Tree 2 HP: -0/???
>>
>>29867909
Gem: do static charge on the meteor monster and possibly take away the raygun.

Crystal: Bash tree grappleing dusty.

Dusty: struggle. tree to break free.
>>
>>29867909
Dusty should try turning so the tree gives him cover from the raygun.
>>
>>29867909
Gem: static charge on meator monster.

Crystal: use cyo-crash on the tentacle holding the raygun.

Dusty: struggle to break free.
>>
>>29867928
This.
>>
>>29867909
It has a fucking laser!?!
>>
>>29867909
Hidden Gem: Static charge the tentacle blaster alien thing.

Crystal Lattice: throw a Cyto-Crash Alpha or a Delve potion at the meteorite monster. I hope the Delve potion makes it suffocate.

Dusty Miller: I think he can either bite or break free. I think he should break free then toss the tree at the other one.
>>
>>29867909
Crystal - five Dusty the Crag potion so he can last longer in this fight. It'll probably work as well for Popeye with spinach.
>>
>>29868009
Five?
>>
>>29867909
Dusty do a spin to throw the tree off and into the meteor.

Crystal and Gem try to disarm raygun.
>>
>>29868051
*give. F key was next to G.
>>
>>29867917
>>29867928
>>29867961
>>29867979
>>29867998
"D-Dose that thing have a laser-gun!?"
>Your heart begins to pound as you begin to piece together what is happening.
>Dusty Struggles with the Tree currently grappling him and somehow quickly gets the upper-hoof. Dusty's attempt to get the arbor menace off of him is a critical success as he manages to throw the tree to the ground where it lays trying to recover from the surprise... you think.
>Crystal tosses a CytoCrash potion at the monster and hits. The monster moans loudly and recedes into the meteorite. You attempt to use a static charge on the monster but it seems to miss.The meteor then rolls out at Crystal managing to run her over, dealing 50 damage to Crystal.
>The other tree reaches it's roots into the ground and recovers 40 HP
>"G-Gem! I don't think it's ghosts or demons anymore!" Dusty yells.

Crystal Lattice HP:50

??? (Meteor monster) HP: -75/???
Tree 1 HP: -0/???
Tree 2 HP: -0/???
>>
>>29867909
https://youtu.be/lc0zKB88XPM
Bring on the beat down and show these foo's not to mess with our home.
>>
File: lf124.png (269KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf124.png
269KB, 600x600px
>>29868116
Sorry wrong image
>>
>>29868116
Whatever. I was late to post this >>29868118
>>
>>29868116
Everybody focus there most accurate attack on a single tree.
>>
>>29868116
Dusty: stomp tree 1

Gem: static tree 2

Crystal: Soda
>>
>>29868116
>Dusty's attempt to get the arbor menace off of him is a critical success as he manages to throw the tree to the ground where it lays trying to recover from the surprise... you think.
Does that mean it's stunned? I'd so I suggest.
Crystal use Flurry strike. If it's stunned for a round then that might mean she won't stop hitting until she crit fails.

Dusty: If the meteorite monster comes rolling for Crystal or himself, he should throw it at the healing tree.

Gem could maybe spam lighting at one of the three monsters until something happens? Maybe one of the trees will catch fire. Hopefully.
>>
>>29868116
>"G-Gem! I don't think it's ghosts or demons anymore!" Dusty yells.

Gem "I don't think they are either! When did ghosts! come from asteroids?" Do static on tree 1 may be set fire to it.

Crystal heal

Dusty stomp tree 2
>>
>>29868116
Aliens man. It's freakin aliens! Those X-File episodes were right!

Let's best it up so we can be famous!
>>
>>29868116
Crystal heals up and points out that demons don't use ray guns either.

Dusty observe tree 2.

gem: static tree 1.
>>
>>29868239
Demon? No way! It's definetly extraterrestrial life. Demons don't use Lazguns, and everyone knows ghosts can't hold things that well.
>>
>>29868287
And that;s what Crystal is pointing out.
>>
File: lf125.png (282KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf125.png
282KB, 600x600px
>>29868150
>>29868161
>>29868192
>>29868239
>>29868287
>>29868329
>Gem uses static charge on the tree that has dug it's roots into the ground. The tree stands up straight and stops moving.
>Dusty tries to observe the animate trees but the transformation potion has hindered his eyes. In frustration, Dusty gallops over to the tree he just tossed and begins stomping on it dealing 40 damage.
"Dusty, IT came out of a space rock! Their freaky Aliens!"
>Crystal shakily gets back up and cracks open a soda.
>"Th-they are also using the laser gun... They have the alien technology yes..." Crystal adds in.
>"D-does this mean we're going to see the PBI come in and make a x-file on this!? A-are we gonna be taken into Threshold f-for observation?" Dusty asks.
>The Monster reaches it's tentacles out of the meteor. it looks dizzy. It also seems to have grown tiny wings all over.
>>
>>29868366
Current HPs.

Crystal Lattice HP:80
??? (Meteor monster) HP: -75/???
Tree 1 HP: -0/???
Tree 2 HP: -40/???

I am forgetting all kinds of stuff tonight...
>>
>>29868386
last for the night? or continuing?
>>
>>29868366
Dusty: run over and do a body slam on the meteorite monster.

Gem: static the meterotie monster

Crystal: Flurry strike on the meteor monster.
>>
File: Nurse notsie.png (469KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Nurse notsie.png
469KB, 1200x1200px
>>29868392
You know, I was considering continuing for a while, but it's late, I guess I'll pack it in for the night.
So yeah, That's it for the night...
>>
>>29868411
Good night ham.
>>
>>29868366
Dusty: Tear out one of the trees and throw it at the tentacle eye.

Crystal: crawl into one of the crater holes and drink a Crag potion. Time to fuck it up on the inside.

Gem: keep using the static Charge.
>>
>>29868410
Would you like to be a little bit more specific? Hitting specific parts of things can deal more damage.
What part ok f it do you want to hit?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.