[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they ever going to actually explain where she learned to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

Are they ever going to actually explain where she learned to do all those spells? Seems like an important detail they left out. Especially this spell, I doubt one like this would be that easy to find.
>>
>>29865765
Short answer: No.
Long answer: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
>>
>>29865765
Probably not.

She's Twilight's apprentice now, so all the learning we see and hear about will be related to Twilight.
>>
>>29865765
>"Natural talent"
Don't you know, OP? The completely official, word-of-writers explanation is "natural talent".

Natural. Fucking. Talent. She was just that good.
>>
>>29865829
I mean Sunburst had natural talent, but you'd still need to learn how do spells like these to do them. Hence why she needed Starswirl's scroll to actually figure how to time travel
>>
>>29865829
>Twilight had a thousand-year-old teacher
>Starlight could do all that shit straight off the bat
Damn. Time for Twilight to take a back seat.
>>
>>29865829
and even with that powerful magic
for what purpose?by having more power and constructing North Korea?

she doesnt know what she wants,just something for the need of having something
if that's just a villain,she wouldnt get that far from being that much different from being your average dictator or elite jew t b h
>>
>>29865765
It was Starswirl's spells that she found, learned and mastered all on her own. Isn't that amazing? Who needs Celestia and years of dedicated studying when you're THAT good? She's such a prodigy, she deserves to be the Princess of Magic just for this alone.
>>
File: 1132702.png (742KB, 674x846px) Image search: [Google]
1132702.png
742KB, 674x846px
>>29865844
Actually, Sunburst seemed to be devoid of talent.

He showed potential as a colt and was brought to a fancy school (to which Starlight SEVERELY overreacted).

But he never actually amounted to anything. Despite being a student at his school, he earned no position of any worth and became a neglectful shut-in. He accumulated a fuckload of knowledge through books and whatnot, but even with all that he never managed to do anything.
Until a certain finale where he finally got to shine for once.
>>
I really want to see it explained how she got ahold of that time travel spell in The Cutie Remark,and how she managed to stay one step ahead of Twilight.
Not forgetting the two times she appeared in the background stalking Twilight.
A plan like that must of taken months to build, and a lot of cloak & dagger.
>>
>>29865947
>I really want to see it explained how she got ahold of that time travel spell in The Cutie Remark
Honestly doesn't seem that hard to get considering It's About Time

Also just for shits and giggles:

https://youtu.be/ukw7Ig0tFTE
>>
>>29865765
"It happened offscreen", Anon.

That's all what the current writing and direction can say to excuse their sloppy job: whatever could fill their plotholes, it always happened offscreen.
>>
>>29865890
she deserves to be princess of my dick and sit on it every day
>>
>>29865851
>Twilight was known for being extraordinarily talented, then later became an immortal demigod.
>Starlight overpowered her and won basically every direct magic duel they had.

Really, Twilight should just hand over her crown already.
>>
File: bonbon tired of your shit.png (27KB, 241x339px) Image search: [Google]
bonbon tired of your shit.png
27KB, 241x339px
>>29866076
And this was the final straw when I lost all respect and hope for the writers and showrunners to do a good job.

The show was good because things built on each other, and was explicitly NOT made for the dumbest kids out there. They're lowering the bar for quality after the show has raised the bar for quality and the expectations of the acquired fanbase have risen at the same time. Then, when the fans are starting to notice more flaws here, their flaw-noticing eyes are also drifting to some of the earlier work and finding it wanting.

Somehow, the ones making the show pretend they don't understand that this is what's happening. Worse, maybe they really are that retarded.
>>
>>29867809
Oh they understand alright, they're just too busy having fun masturbating to it all. Just ask Vogel.
>>
>>29865765
OP it was never explained how she came to being able to take away a cutie mark. What was explained was that Glimmer is quite the spell weaver. In dumb mans terms, take two spells, put them together and get something new. Chances are that she found spells for this that and the other and mixed it all up to create one that could strip a pony from their cutie mark.

How do we know this? Because we saw here weave two spells in the show to split herself into two.
>>
>>29865900
It's because casting magic isn't his talent
Reading about magic is
Therefore he can't cast any of the spells that he knows
>>
>>29869057
>He can't do anything he says he knows how to do
>Burdened with all this knowledge and trivia, but no position or drive to do anything with it

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?
>>
>>29865765
>continuity
>in MLP

You're so precious.
>>
File: Jumbo.png (1014KB, 780x831px) Image search: [Google]
Jumbo.png
1014KB, 780x831px
>>29869104
Well he's /myguy/ at least
>>
>>29869192
Fag.
>>
>>29865765
It's magic. They don't have to explain shit.
>>
>>29869104
>>29869192
Stop self inserting your manchildren self into a cartoon for little girls about ponies. Do you faggots genuinely enjoy staring yourselves in the mirror every morning?
>>
She's a sorcerer and casts from CHA.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.