[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thank God. Why the fuck was he ever on the show to begin with?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: t.png (540KB, 832x471px) Image search: [Google]
t.png
540KB, 832x471px
Thank God. Why the fuck was he ever on the show to begin with?
>>
>>29863465
Wow Rainbow is such a slut, she fucked him in the forest and never talked to him again apparently.
>>
>>29863485
She also peed in the rock pit at the convention.
>>
>>29863465
I liked Quibble Pants tbhfam.
>>
>>29863465
That episode was pretty gud desu
>>
>>29863465
because hes a good VA?
>>
>>29863537
But he was barely even playing a character, and isn't someone like Weird Al or Shatner.
>>
>>29863537
He sounded like an autistic 20 year old.
>>
>>29863545
...isn't that the character he was portraying?
>>
>>29863548
He was playing an annoying pedant that no one likes to spend an extended period of time around. So basically, himself as a pony.
>>
>>29863485
same she did to zephyr, she decided to take his virginity when they were teens and now gets annoyed by him because he developed feelings for her as a result of it. Because sex is just a "time waster" to her.

Fucking slut.
>>
File: strangerthanshitposting.jpg (99KB, 960x542px) Image search: [Google]
strangerthanshitposting.jpg
99KB, 960x542px
>>29863545

Which fit the character, considering.
>>
>>29863465
To spit on the unpleased fans' faces while trying to pass it as a "joke" I suppose.
>>
>>29863548
Who the fuck wants that?

In fact are you all insane? Stop promoting Moondancer as a good character and call her the retarded autistic piece of shit which she is.
>>
>>29863577
She was an interesting character even if she was that.
>>
>>29863485
Is there any art of this?
>>
>>29863577
ill compromise and call you the autistic retarded piece of shit that you are.
>>
>>29863564
>4chaner speaking about someone not wanting to spend a lot of time with someone
>>
>>29863545
Dyewts
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.