[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know where they live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: fap map.jpg (146KB, 1360x790px) Image search: [Google]
fap map.jpg
146KB, 1360x790px
Are you going to visit them?
>>
>>29862441
>Barbie knockoffs
>not the ponies
Nah.
>>
Nope, that whole town needs levelled and restarted, I've made more sensible looking places in sim city while being too drunk to stand.
>>
>>29862441
I wanna go to their school and bask in the generic shitty American high-school setting atmosphere
>>
File: 272.png (8KB, 448x435px) Image search: [Google]
272.png
8KB, 448x435px
>>29862441
I just realized, is this town in a fucking crater?
There are mountains extending high up on all sides , but erosion could've left the flat land to the forest.
Also that clear lack of understanding of how Urban density works, why the fuck would the same city have a dense Urban area on one side and a 1-street-town on the other?
What the fuck were they thinking.
Also the Gulag in the bottom left.
>>
>>29862811
You think that's bad, look at the rivers and how they're flowing.
>>
>>29862811
>What the fuck were they thinking
thats actually how my town in utah looks.
>>
>>29862441
I will make it my mission to steal the panties from all seven of those girls.
>>
>>29862441
>Sunset lives in what looks like a shopping center
>All the others live in normal houses
She must either live in an apartment or above a shop like pony Ponks does.
Ishi said we will see something about her home in the specials.
>>
>>29863089
>twilights mansion
>normal house
u wot m8
>>
File: Sunset_shimmer.png (186KB, 406x357px) Image search: [Google]
Sunset_shimmer.png
186KB, 406x357px
>>29862660
>not the ponies

I see a pony right there
>>
>>29862441
>Use tactical espionage autism to infiltrate their rooms and steal panties.
>>
>>29863143
>tfw i remember that thread
good job snake
>>
>>29862441
>building with a horse head on top
>about a 2-mile radius
>secluded in the middle of nowhere
I know this is a parallel dimension and all, but this is a pants on head retarded town design.
>>
>>29863056
One big storm and the entire City is flooded.
>>
>>29863209
Well except for the observatory and maybe Anon's cabin in the woods
>>
>>29862811
>why the fuck would the same city have a dense Urban area on one side and a 1-street-town on the other?
Your first world is showing.
>>
>>29863209
Not to mention flowing up to the edge of a mountain and abruptly stopping. Are we supposed to assume they go underground and cause no erosion?
>>
>>29865616
erection...they cause erection
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.