[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cutie Mark Chronicles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

>Pinkie Pie: Maybe on the way home, I can tell you how I got my cutie mark. It's a gem!
She was *burp* lying about her cutie mark story, she fabricated the whole backstory and you ALL fell for it, including the show's creators.
Faust intended something completely different for her considering she was originally Surprise, the pegasus.

You're all a bunch of fucking nitwits, there is no such thing as a rockfarm or amish ponies you dense sacks of rocks.

and that's not including the rest of the cutie mark stories.
>>
File: photo.jpg (69KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
69KB, 900x900px
>>29861455
Oh geez, Rick, I-- I, I don't think those are lies. Maybe you're reading too much into this.
>>
>>29861467
How hard do you think it is to fabricate a backstory, Morty? *puff* just like that, I made a memory of me imagining what my backstory would be. My wife and daughter never died by a bomb, you dimwit. It was just a ploy to get that asshole to fall for my trick.

You really think I'll ever tell you my backstory, just like that? Well, unlike you I actually have a backstory to hide, biaaaaatch.
>>
>>29861455
That one with Pinkie is dumb.
First off, Pinkie's Granny is not her mother. And what if there was no smiling or talking during that flashback because their granny recently passed away?
>>
>>29861504
This. Granny may have strayed from the traditional Amish ways and taught Pinkie laughter, but after she passed things just seemed awful. That's why she wanted to make her family feel as good as she did after she saw the rainboom.
>>
File: 5deboTJ.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5deboTJ.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>29861504
>>29861514
There is no amish family and if there is... then Pinkie Pie is adopted or her original parents died, that would explain a lot.
>>
>>29861521
But we've visited her family since.
>>
>>29861524
That was what the creators think they saw. They followed her lies, you believed a lie.
>>
>>29861480
Does it involve Mulan and Teriyaki dipping sauce?
>>
>>29861530
No, that was just ad placement for McDonalds and Disney. They paid extra shillings for that 2 in 1 ad bomb dropping.
>>
>>29861521
Pinkie Pie is adopted and her parents died before she got adopted by her retarded uncle, aunt and cousins.

Just like Applejack has an uncle and aunt Orange in Manehattan, completely opposite from the farming ponies apples. At least AJ's story was more exposed.
>>
File: image.png (30KB, 400x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
30KB, 400x440px
>>29861528
I'd believe her lies if it made her love me.
>>
>>29861554
Damn anon I bet you'd join Nightmare Moon in destroying the world no matter if she called you a limp-dicked faggot and a useless minion who can't do anything right, again these are her words, not mine.
>>
>>29861455
I still love believing that everything was Scootaloo's made-up story/backstory. Because not even Rainbow Dash thinks that highly of herself to think she's responsible for giving everyone cutie marks.

I was expecting The CMC to ask Dash to break the sound barrier again so they can get their own cutie mark. Especially Scootaloo.

Scoots holding Dash in such a high esteem always rubbed me the wrong way. Feels awkward and dumb.
My favourite scene is when Scoots and Belle tell off Diamond Tiara in Call of the Cutie because they actually seem intelligent and assertive for that one scene. Seeing them act like retarded characters after that scene is disappointing. That's why everyone prefers to see the main 6 as children instead of those 3.
>>
>>29861455
Everything past the pitch bible is a lie because now you realize Lauren never had full creative control over the show. That's why she got kicked out after just 1 season.
>>
>>29861455
Oh wow is this a thread where we can actually discuss the show?
>>
>>29861455
Is nitwits just as correct as dimwits?
>>
>>29861455
A pony this cute can't be a lie
>>
>>29862449
Lies are sweet, anon.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.