[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do No Harm(CYOA) - #5.5 something something died early

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: BGtransparant.png (325KB, 1063x752px) Image search: [Google]
BGtransparant.png
325KB, 1063x752px
Previous: >>29855901
Catch up here: https://www.anonpone.com/mercy/

>Patting his shoulder and giving it a small squeeze, you feel the need to say something.
"You'll get better soon."
>Though it sounds like it's more to your benefit than his.
>Because you're paying if he can't.
>And the longer it takes, the more it'll cost...

>But enough doomsaying. You've got to get some rest.
>As you return to your room and drift off to sleep you can't help but wonder what'll happen tomorrow.

>Morning comes as it usually does, with the sunlight in your face.
>Or, the sight of the sky turning bright as the sun rises, to be specific.
>Outside and above, you can hear the sounds of Doc Pill doing his thing.
>It's actually quieter in the morning than it is at night. Funny that.
>>
>>29860861
Get ready for the day, check if our patient's condition has changed, then go see if Pill has anything for us to do?
>>
>There's nothing else to do other than get ready for the rest of the day.
>Perhaps you should check in with your patient, then see if Doc Pill needs anything done.

>Back in the examination room the pegasus lies as still as a rock.
>The smaller cuts have healed nicely, but the rest will surely take more time.
>A quick pat of the mattress under him confirms that he hasn't...expelled anything...overnight.
>Which is a relief, really. Cleaning up soaked sheets was...bad on your nose.
>At least it didn't burn your nose too bad.

>With the patient all fine for now you suppose anything else with him can wait till later.
>You find Doc Pill upstairs in his office.
>The second level is smaller than the first, but looks much roomier due to the general lack of stuff.
>There's Doc Pill's room, which is incindentially closed, and his personal office not far from it.
>Across the small hall is the bathroom, and the door to your room.

>The office doubles as a small library of sorts, containing a bookshelf or two, and some shelves with display areas noticably filled with things none too noticable.
>Anatomical models and stuff excepted.
>A medium rug lines the centre of the room, the Doctor's desk sitting slightly offset.
>Files, writing supplies, and so on sit on the opposite wall. The window's open too, letting a small breeze in.
>It's not a room you go into much, to be honest.

1/2
>>
>>29861330
"Morning, Doc. Is there anything specific that needs to be done today?"
>You announce yourself by knocking on the door.
>"Heart? Ah, you're awake."
>Doc Pill folds down the newspaper he was holding in front of his face, sliding it under a steaming mug of tea.
>"We haven't had any deliveries of any medicine yet, and it'll take time for whatever Town Hall is going to give us to arrive."
>He waves his hoof in the general direction of the docks area.
>"I hear Captain Tide's ship is still in quarantine. Since you're already familiar with them, I'd like it if you could go there sometime today ask when we can expect a delivery."
>"What was the word with Town Hall's money, by the way?"

2/2
>>
>>29861332
Tell him that we just need to wait for the paperwork to go through now.
>>
>>29861332
Town hall still has to go through some paperwork. I'll go to the ship and check out- I mean check up on the sick passengers.
>>
Huh. I must have missed this in the CYOA thread. I only can across this when browsing /mlp/

>>29861332
I think, unless we have work or something, Heart has two shifts. That's like four hours a shift? I dunno. So maybe or maybe not two shifts today, might need to stick tubes in the stallion or apply the tubes. Thank Celestia we have magic and don't have to be close like earth ponies or pegasi.
Is there a police station or guards barracks on this island? Maybe we can go to them with the description of the stallion. Actually, that's kind of one of the first few things you're supposed to do
I think....yeah.
>>
File: DubsIronWill.jpg (91KB, 960x720px)
DubsIronWill.jpg
91KB, 960x720px
>>29865066
>>
"We just have to wait for them to process the paperwork now."
>Perhaps you could ask around for a guard barracks or something to see if anypony missing matches your mystery stallion.
>Er, millita barracks. Anima doesn't have a proper official guard, you think.
"I'll go and check ou-up on the passengers on the ship then...now?"
>"What? No, no, later. We've still got to open up for the morning, you know."

>Ah, right. That.
>Turning away from Doc Pill with a nod you step backwards to leave as he turns back to his newspaper.
>"And don't forget to put in a urinary catheter for our new guest! He's in no shape to hold anything in."
>...you're remembering why unicorns have an easier time in healthcare now.
>>
>>29865556
Go open up shop then stick the tubes in him.

There's a fetish for this somewhere.
>>
>You approach the unconscious stallion.
>How are you supposed to insert the catheter again?
>Can it be down now....o-or does he have to be erect?
>Maybe it'll be safer to work his shaft.
>P-PROFESSIONALLY OF COURSE!
>>
>>29865672
Sounding
>>
>>29865556
Are we going to use a balloon catheter? How big in diameter is it? Don't forget to lubricate and disinfect.
>>
>>29865556
Dammit. This poor sod is still unconscious. If we find the time today, lets head to the millita.
>>
>>29865556
Poke the pegasus in the cheek.
>>
I really want to post something lewd for Heart to do, but at the same time I really don't. I feel so conflicted.
>>
>>29866006
>>29865973
>>29865832
>>29865672
>Considering the time, opening up the clinic AFTER sticking the tube in would be best.
>...though that doesn't mean you can't clean up first.

>Sweeping, stacking, and arranging a while later, you find yourself back in examination room one.
>You give the comatose stallion a poke in the cheek.
>Poor guy, he's still completely unconscious.
>At least he won't feel the tube going in. Which is exactly the kind you have now.
>A unirary catheter is simply a long tube, sterilised, with an inflatable ball on one end and a forked end on the other.
>You've already set up the bag, it's hanging off the side of the bed.

>No use waiting around much longer.
>Tearing open the sealed bag you take the tip of the tube and generously apply a sterile lubricant.
>And just as quickly, you place it against the end of his urethra and try to slide it through.
>There's resistance, and it takes some rotating, but you eventually get it all the way in.
>And judgung by the slight increase of, er...bloodflow...
>This is certainly someone's fetish somewhere. Does it even count if they're unconscious? Surely it's all reflexes at this point.
>The application of an empty syringe of air into the open end to inflate the cuff and keep it secure ends this session of stallion-handling.
>A-all in magic, of course! Stars forbid you use your hooves...though you still feel the need to wash them.
>Just in case.
>>
>>29866388
OK TIME FOR WORK. Go was your hooves and open up after you're sure everything has been tidied up.
>>
>>29866388
make sure no one can hear or look. Double check if the Doc is still busy. Is the door closed? Get close to the stallion and poke his peepee.
>>
>>29866619
Just, please don't.
>>29866388
don't let ^^^^ do that.
>>
>>29866469
>>29866702

>RIGHTO TIME TO WORK NOW.
>You walk right out of that room, double checking that no one was around to hear/see that.
>Scrubbing down your hooves vigorously and brushing like you're about to perform surgery you perform one more look around to make sure everything's tidied up.
>...
>Everything is good, time to open.

>Turning the sign over and opening the doors you settle down behind the front counter.
>Its at about this time Doc Pill comes downstairs, heading straight into the consultation room.
>There's no clients as of yet, and it'll be a while more before one strolls in, you think.

>You've got a busy day ahead, relatively. So many things to do.
>Go see the militia and check if the stallion is a missing pony, go to the docks and talk to Captain Tide, and of course your ongoing search for Uncle Zebra.
>And only one day (just about) to do it all with. Okay, perhaps that last one can wait somewhat.
>>
>>29866868

trip
>>
>>29866875
Nice dubs.
File away documents occasional cleaning, reading our new book until we get some time off. Do we have any people coming in for an appointment? When do we get off?
>>
sadly, I'll have to pause now
>>
>>29867293
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.