[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your waifu wants you to be a better person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: ba.png (34KB, 770x413px) Image search: [Google]
ba.png
34KB, 770x413px
So here's the setup. Every time you perform a good deed you get a set amount of time to spend with your waifu. The amount you get scales with the deed. Ex: Helping an old lady across the street gets you five minutes, but if you get bold and save some people from a burning building gets a week for each person saved.

So, what do you do?
>>
Shitpost on 4chan.
>>
I've fed the homeless, fed those whom can't feed themselves, given up time at home on the holidays to help others, and I've overall improved from when I started watching the show in 2010. I'd say I've got just short of half a year.
>>
>>29860723
U tryin' 2 maek us look bad, faggot?
>>
>>29860723
That's really cool of you, it's just a shame that she isn't real
>>
>>29860773
We're all faggots, even me. I've just done a lot because it's within my character.
>>
>>29860784
>Accused of good character
>reacts modestly
How do u sleep at night?
>>
>>29860780
That does make me sad, I'll admit. It just means everything's balanced out more, since I'm not trying to compete for an incentive. There's just more room for me to be a relatively good person without anything getting in the way of that, and it's nice. Even if she was real, I'd be willing to give up my time with them for other people to spend more time with their own waifus, because I'd figure that I've done enough to find my way to Equestria or some shit when I go six feet under.
>>
>>29860798
On a perpetually deflated air mattress, shitposting on the 'chans and making sure people in my social circles are doing alright on the psyche side before bed. Thanks, though, Anon.
>>
>>29860723
>>29860784
>>29860799
>>29860803

Sweet shit sandwiches, fuck half a year, you've already earned yourself a lifetime sentence.
>>
>>29860820
Thanks for the kind words, but there's definitely a lot more that can be done. I've still not become an organ donor, and I haven't donated blood in the last month (well, two). I hope you guys are doing alright, but it's pretty late here. Have a good and safe morning, day, or night, Anons. We'll find our way to Equestria soon enough.
>>
>>29860803
Well I'm angry at everything and everyone around me, and perpetually upset at my perceived powerlessness, and ur self reported high moral character is only making me feel worse.
If ur really a good person, tell me something terrible about urself.
>>
>>29860836
Nice to see I've caught this before bed. It helps to figure out what makes you angry and see what you can do in regards to it, as a pessimistic outlook is one that I share on occasion. Admittedly, I try to do what I can in the sake of being a good guy because I've fucked up. I've had it hard trying to reconcile and connect with family members, and I've had a distasteful relationship with my family since my grandfather passed simply because my emotions have been askew.

Never look back, Anon - there's nowhere to go but onwards, so keep your eyes on the horizon.
>>
>>29860833
>>29860836

He's so good, he preempted your question with an answer.
>>
File: hakuse_luna_throws_popcorn.gif (197KB, 293x199px) Image search: [Google]
hakuse_luna_throws_popcorn.gif
197KB, 293x199px
>>29860849
-People die
-I'm going to die
-I hate the people I love
-I want to sex poners
-It's not ok to want to sex poners
-I can't think as good as I want
-WW3
-I doubt I will ever be skilled enough to gain respect from my peers, even though I don't respect any of them. And I feel like I should try to respect them, but thats not how respect works and I don't even have enough time to focus on myself, let along other people.
Uh, that might have helped, idk.
I like u tho anon, ur a good guy, even tho u come across as a guy tryin' 2 b a good guy. Actually wtf am I sayin' tryin' 2 b a good guy iz a good thing.
Thankz anon. Best of luck with ur shiz.
>>
>>29860849
Who IS your waifu, anyway?
>>
File: no horseplay.png (86KB, 216x204px)
no horseplay.png
86KB, 216x204px
>>29860497
>So, what do you do?
Nothing. I do nothing. As always. Inaction and apathy to the outside world is what I do.
>>
>>29861510
Funnily enough, I'm fond of both Octavia and Cheerilee, though if we're gonna talk princesses, Luna takes the cake.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.