[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is an alicorn? I'm so confused.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Mane 6 Mlp movie.jpg (138KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Mane 6 Mlp movie.jpg
138KB, 1200x675px
What is an alicorn? I'm so confused.
>>
File: Twiggy kitty.jpg (46KB, 600x919px) Image search: [Google]
Twiggy kitty.jpg
46KB, 600x919px
>>29859707
Cute
>>
>>29859707
A miserable pile of friendship
>>
File: 1449694811149.png (70KB, 276x313px) Image search: [Google]
1449694811149.png
70KB, 276x313px
>Focusing on that part of the Pascal email
>Not on the part where the idea of "This character has a brother, here is her brother" confounded her throughout the entire time she read the script

You underestimate how dumb Amy Pascal was.
>>
>>29859720
Yeah but that was the the highlight of it.
>>
>>29859738
No, the highlight was her telling the goddamn CEO of Hasbro that his ideas and vision that he clearly cared about and was proud of was shit and that it should be like the CGI/Live-action Smurfs.

Why she said that when those two movies were critical flops, and the second a critical AND financial flop, I have no clue.
>>
>>29859762
>No, the highlight was her telling the goddamn CEO of Hasbro that his ideas and vision that he clearly cared about and was proud of was shit and that it should be like the CGI/Live-action Smurfs.
Holy shit, she really said that? What a tremendous faggot
>>
>>29859790
Another highlight of her tenure was trying to get Dr. Suess' estate and Sega to fight for Sony to distribute potential films, but she lost them both.
>>
File: 1486362239627.png (970KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486362239627.png
970KB, 1280x720px
>>29859762
HOL UP
Are you telling me that was real?
That we ACTUALLY predicted the fucking Smurf pony movie shit with that one ancient shitpost?
For all this time I thought it was fake as fuck because of that
>>
>>29859818
Sort of, because it didn't actually happen. Sony wanted it to but someone apparently slapped some sense into them and broke off.
>>
>>29859707
These days? Absofuckinglutely nothing.
> Not directly related to holding any meaningful authority
> Grants no special abilities beyond the baseline of each tribe
> In fact doesn't even give a boost to those, to the point they can be BTFO by random sueicorns and bughorses without so much as a fight
Alicorn is like those "BEST WINNER" stickers they give everyone in a class for participating these days. It's a label that has genuinely lost any sense of meaningfulness or weight in the context of the show.
>>
>>29859818
>>29859834
Hasbro never at any point wanted to do that. It was Sony's retarded exec trying to convince them of it, all it actually did was make Hasbro realize that working with Sony wasn't the way to go.

Hasbro basically sent them a very carefully crafted action adventure feature that they believed would really do the characters justice and Amy Pascal said it was shit, that no one would understand it, and the Smurfs was the better path for it to take. Hasbro thankfully disagreed.
>>
File: ss+(2017-04-14+at+03.04.12).jpg (9KB, 125x135px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-04-14+at+03.04.12).jpg
9KB, 125x135px
>>29859707
what have they done
>>
>>29859842
I remember back when alicorns used to mean something
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.