[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand the appeal of this episode.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: Lesson Zero.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Lesson Zero.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
I don't understand the appeal of this episode.
>>
>>29857941
Fucking kill yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 250x154px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 250x154px
>>29857941
OP here, wrong shitpost.
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 1280x713px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 1280x713px
>>29857946
OP here, wrong shitpost
>>
>>29857941
shut up u whiny little bitch. this board ain't for show discussion
>>
>>29857941
OP here, wrong shitpost
>>
File: 1.jpg (75KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
75KB, 1024x576px
>>29857941
In fact what's the opposite word for appealing? Hate? Yes I hate this episode.
>>
File: thumb.gif (162KB, 246x250px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.gif
162KB, 246x250px
Don't mind me.
>>
I don't understand the hate for this episode. It was funny.
>>
>>29857941
It's one of the best episodes of the entire series
- two mature and relatable lessons at once
- great character development for Twilight
- great humour
- making the show less formulatic by letting others write letters
>>
>>29858016
How is it mature to start panicking over not writing a letter to your friendly princess and thinking she'll kill you or some shit? How is it relatable? are you a pony?
You mean great character regression, right? Twilight was the sane leader-type of the group which got shit done just like Blossom.
The humour felt very similar to Apple.mov and most cringeworthy/lol-so-randumb parody meme videos that kept spawning out the fanbase.

How is it any less formulaic to get everyone narrating the ending lesson instead of Twilight? Twilight & Spike were already doing the other 5's jobs. What's next? The Mane6 take over Spike's job of breathing fire on the scrolls and magicking them to Celestia?
>>
>>29857972
AH I KNOW WHERE THATS FROM OH MY GOD WHATEVERBENDERCOLLAB IS SO MMMHGHAGSGDBHDHDNDJEGN
>>
>>29858044
>How is it mature to start panicking over not writing a letter to your friendly princess and thinking she'll kill you or some shit? How is it relatable? are you a pony?
I'm paranoid at times and seek the respect of the ones I respect, so it is relatable for me.
>You mean great character regression, right? Twilight was the sane leader-type of the group which got shit done just like Blossom.
Must be nice ignoring Twilight's breakdowns from Swarm of the Century, Feeling Pinkie Keen and A Bird In The Hoof? She was somewhat down-to-earth, but at the same time she always was the over-analyzing and over-doing it type of person.
>The humour felt very similar to Apple.mov and most cringeworthy/lol-so-randumb parody meme videos that kept spawning out the fanbase.
I haven't seen these videos so I don't really care. If you can't measure the episode without bringing up some obscure vids from the net then it's your problem really.

>How is it any less formulaic to get everyone narrating the ending lesson instead of Twilight? Twilight & Spike were already doing the other 5's jobs. What's next? The Mane6 take over Spike's job of breathing fire on the scrolls and magicking them to Celestia?
Because it allows you not fo force Twilight into every episode so that she would write about a lesson she supposedly "learned" even though she wasn't the one who had something happen to her?
What did she do in Stare Master? Got turned to stone?
What did she do in Sonic Rainboom? Cast a spell and cheered a couple of times?
What did she do in any CMC episode? Wait, she didn't do anything in those.
>>
File: 1451829794006.png (203KB, 875x914px) Image search: [Google]
1451829794006.png
203KB, 875x914px
This faggot has been making this thread for weeks, he also keeps spamming threads about how Steven Universe and Star Vs are better shows than MLP

Ignore this shitlord
>>
>>29858125
>>29858112
Are you two mentally retarded?
>>
>>29858591
Yes they are, ignore them. Hasdrones are nothing but poison to everyone.
>>
>>29858044
>cringeworthy
I can't ever take anyone seriously when they describe something as "cringeworthy". It brings images to mind of a kid hiding his face in his hands during a kissing scene in a movie.

>How is it relatable? are you a pony?
Every story about ponies is a story about people. If you haven't realized this by now, then you're dumber than the kids that this show was created to entertain. Twilight was a college student on the verge of being late for a final. People in the real world have killed themselves over that kind of stress.
>>
>>29858691
>People in the real world have killed themselves over that kind of stress.
Fuck off back to China, you retarded mongoloid.

Stop inserting your horrible views on life into this peaceful little girl's cartoon.
>>
>>29857963
This is hot
>>
File: shut up.png (7KB, 768x352px) Image search: [Google]
shut up.png
7KB, 768x352px
>>29858112
Stop talking, just stop.
>>29858125
Start hyperventilating right about now, I am coming to kill you.
>>
>>29858591
>>29858596
Samefag
>>
>>29858691
>I can't ever take anyone seriously
What a hypocrite. You're watching My Little Pony and calling it good, that's why nobody can take (you) seriously.
>>
>>29857941

Oh, I get it. Samefag posting same image to verbally masturbate to his own opinion of the show.

FPBP, take the suicide solution.
>>
>>29858719
>I don't like what you're saying so shut up
Are you serious?
>>
>>29861216
Are (you)? No you're not, because idiots can't be serious about anything.
>>
>>29857990
No it was horribly unfunny and full of drama.
>>
>>29861512
You are incorrect.
>>
>>29861446
Is anyone who doesn't share your opinion an idiot?
>>
>>29861829
Isn't that how it usually works, anon?
>>
>>29861838
that makes me sad
>>
>>29861874
Isn't that how internet usually works for you, anon?
>>
File: ineveraskedforthis.jpg (61KB, 390x292px) Image search: [Google]
ineveraskedforthis.jpg
61KB, 390x292px
>>29857963
The fuck is this?
>>
>>29861512
You are correct.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.