[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movie prediction/fanfic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: th.jpg (7KB, 299x187px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
7KB, 299x187px
We open with a scene of twilight, looking over a mountain scape, reading a book from rainbow dash. She views the slow and steady sunrise, spike is off doing a chore, but was asked to read a letter when he got to applejacks "Dear spike, you were with me from the beginning, I think we had some good times... I don't know what to say next. The castle... is yours and everyone else's, I've been trying to cure this pain in me for a while now... and I can't seem to find what it is. Maybe it is simply my being that is pain itself. Through pain we evolve, but I feel now, I a complete."
Spike reads the letter confused, and hands it to applejack, who then in turn gets rarity to zap her up to wherever she is...
Twilight, wings tied, magic numbed with tinfoil, looks over a long, long cliff.
"Whoa, hey... there... pal... whacha doin?"
"I've found the solution to the alicorn problem applejack...I'm doing this for you, we've gone so far, we are evolved past the point of computation, and now I must give you all I have left: which is solace from me."
"Celestia is watching from the heavens twi, and is crying..."
"Well tell her to wipe her tears, as I'll be with her soon enough"
"NO! You won't! You know you are absolutely insane to think we'd be better off without you, We had a pact, we're the only protection of this town, Even if you wish not to enjoy life for yourself, do it for them..."
"...But you don't need me, my time here is done."
"It will be done, if you jump, and then you will immediately regret it when your in purgatory!"
"...(sigh)... (takes off tinfoil), (unties wings)...O.k. you're right."
"I'm dory if those words hurt... but when you're ready, we have some food for you if you wanna stop by, or f you don't I get it..."
"Thanks a.j. Maybe later..."
"O.k. I'll be seein' ya..."
"My little pony, I usedto wonder what friendship could be, my little pony, until you went and shared it with me, sharing, kindness..."
>>
>>29856999
By everyone he means Rainbow Dash.
>>
>>29856999
continued:
After the title sequence, twilight comes back down from the mountain, throws the rope and tin foil away, and slowly paces toward the castle."Hey twi, I um.. read your letter to a,j,..."
"I know spike, I'm glad you did..."
Just then scootaloo passes by on his scooter...
"Hey mrs. twilight, can I ask you a question?"
"Go on scootaloo..."
"Well, see me and applejack..."
"yes."
"We're getting realllllyyy intense together, and it's getting kind of weird w/sweetie belle, who's all emo goth anyway these days and we're like a power couple, and I feel really bad you know?"
"Well she's still you guyzes friend you should hook her up."
"Yeah! you're right! Good idea"
"Just 'member if things go sour I think you and bella should stay friends k?"
"Yeah, good idea. I think so to."
"Also tell her goth is like, ten years ago now"
"Yeah"
Twilight went in the castle, and went on the roof, but this time just to sun bathe.
"Hey spike, yo!"
"yes twilight?"
"I gotta see how glim glams doin' could you write her a message!"
"I'm on it"
"Hi starlight, what's hangin?"
"//that's it?"
"Yeah that's it, she'll say the rest..."
"O.k. then..."
Spike poofs the message to starlight glimmer.
...thirty minutes later.
(Spike barfs a letter)
"Hi twilight... hows it hangin'? well... uh great. I guess. I don't know. I'm up in griffonstone and things are getting pretty intense. The griffons I'm glad have embraced the ways of friendship, but now they have a wicked ruler who wants to instill a baddd future, I'm sorry to bother you with this, I know you're still recovering from your loss..."
(Poofs another letter)
"Don't worry about it. She was my mentor, she'd of wanted me to be strong, you just need to believe in the heart of the cards and all will be revealed toots."
"wowww, do you really want me to send that?"
"Yeah, I wanna see her reaction..."
(spike sends the letter)
(Barfs another)
"Well,O.k. twilight. I can see you know I can figure this out on my own. Thx"toots""
Twilight laughs
>>
>>29855755
I have no clue who deleted what but/// whateva...
Part 3
We switch to glimmer, and rainbow dash, speaking to gilda.
"I don't know how it got this but, we all agree that we can defeat Goro if we try. What did twilight say glimmer?"
"Oh, she said umm... You're absolutely right. We need to stick together, and start something new, and leave him behind..."
"Agreed, Gilda, take your people, and get ready, we're going to talk to goro."
"O.k."
R.d. and glimmer walk toward the large architecture that is his kingdom.
"GORO! Release these people now, or you will face consequences!"
"Curse your church of friendship, can I not rule my own private kingdom in peace? Why are you committed to spreading your ideology across the land?"
"We speak not from a cult goro, our movement is one of logic."
"You still haven't figured it out have you?"
Goro shapeshifts into chrysalis.
Rainbow dash roles her eyes.
"O.k. whatever, so where's the real goro?"
"He's capturing the remaining of the griffons!"
"You never give up do you? This friend, is commitment, If you stayed this committed part of our team, you could do wonders to your kind and the world..."
"...Wow, how thoughtful. Now feel my power!"
Chrysalis zaps glimmer, and then attempts to zap r.d. but she has a mirror.
"Ahhh!"
chrysalis burns white.
"I'm calling in task force 3."
Then we see Pegasus ponies in uniforms stabbing the opposed griffons fighting the other griffons, but when rainbow dash turns around: chrysalis is gone."
>>
And then nyx popped out
>>
>>29857522
EPIC.
>>
>>29857522
>>29857522
sure, cause why not?
"Nyx, I... what are you doing here? I thought you were with luna...well to be honest I thought you were a pipe dream but..."
"I ran away, because screw the rules"
"You're really confusing you know that?"
"Screw you, think your hot stuff? I could beat the wonderbolts in 2 seconds flat."
"wowww, nyx...you're adorable, but We need to get you home buddy."
so rainbow dash brings nyx home, and starlight, still unconscious, is sent to sunburst.
"Oh my god! Bae? Babe... Are you alright? Wake up! please wake up!"
"Oooo... ouch what the? Where's rainbowdash? Hugh! Imposter! get away from me!"
Sunburst showed glimmer some sort of amulet that confirmed he wasn't a changeling.
"Oh... o.k.. thank you sorry, That chrysalis... I've never seen a more evil foe."
"I know she seems to be mucking up the entire west."
"Fortunately rainbow dash was there, or I think I wouldn't of made it, and twilight is no use these days..."
"Well, she's going through a lot today."
"Yeah, I know."
Rainbow dash soars across the sky (and a raincloud) to luna...
"Luna! Ya' here? I have your child."
"Rainbow dash! I'm so glad you're here."
"No problem maa'm, here you go."
"You are a gentlemare and a scholar rainbow..."
"Uh huh, see ya'"
Rainbow dash flew off contemplating how many days she had left in the wonderbolts....
Sitting there, writing in her journal.
"Dear twilight, I would call you, but you know how these things work, The mission was successful with starlight. My ranking has increased recently, as I'm sure you've found out, I have really lost interest in rank though, seeing the face of luna was all I need to move on, nyx is an odd child you know? She came into her life so fast, and so recent I still remember how you somehow figured all that out. Call me next time I'm in town. -sincerily yours -r.d."
"Hey ma? guess what I said to rainbow dash?"
"I'd love to hear it..."
>>
>>29857811
"You're a dyke, you rainbow faggot"
>>
>>29858098
"...just like her old mom huh? I'd punish you for saying that to anyone but rainbow, but she's a sergeant so...whatevs. (sigh)"
luna looks out the window...
We switch to twilight...
"dear twilight, don't feel down kay? I really think you're the best... and I hope you're doing well, you've taught me as much about magic as I have you with people. So please turn the frown upside down, because you're still lovely with or without a crown! -Pinkie pie///"
"Dang spike, that's three letters today, I mean, dang, I'm surprised."
"well, you almost offed yourself."
"Oh blah, that was an experiment..."
"For what?"
"To see whether I'd hit the ground or not..."
"Riiigghhhhttttt....by the way nyx got involved in the gilda thing."
"oh, that nyx. Always getting into trouble, she's the next...rap guru? Or something."
"Yeah, she's more abrasive then rarity, but not in a good way..."
"Well, she'll go along with the rest of the kingdom I mean, have you seen the my sisters child? Oh my god, she just wrecked another village."
(Knock knock)
"Come in!"
*Zap *Pow
"Aghh!"
"Yeah I knew it was you chrysalis. enjoy your cage."
"Darn you twilight! You know not my power! I will destroy you!"
"It sounds fun to be honest, but I think I've had enough flirts with death today."
"I had this whole plan too..."
"Maybe if you stopped messing with us, we'd give you a chance."
>>
>>29858235
Flutter shy proceeds, along with discord
"Hey twilight, how are you doing today?"
"Great discord, how are you?"
"Well I was doing fine, but then I caught you lying..."
"cool it discord, hey twilight... we brought you some cake."
"From where?"
"Wait for it..."
"MEEEE!"
Pinkie pops out of the cake.
"Thanks guys. Meet chrysalis"
"Ahhh!"
"It's o.k. she's incapacitated, in captivity, vamoss capiche?"
"Yeah, twilight, fluttershy can't understand your street lingo okay?"
"capiche?"
"Yeah, it means understand?"
"Oh..."
"Hey, I just messaged glimmer about you capturing chrysalis, but I think you should read this."
"Dear twilight, if you ever want to see starlight again, meet me at the following location: 6577 celestial lane Canterlot. -Sunburst."
"What?!"
>>
>>29858323
"Wow that from about a 2 to a ten in 30 seconds///"
"this is SERIOUS twilight!"
"You're right, you're right... we need to go (sigh) and go get this guy before his does something we don't want him to do."
"I sort of figured this was going to happen."
"Be quiet discord."
"O.k."
"Me too!"
"Nyx! sweet celestia! stay home will ya'?"
"No! I wanna go!"
"(sigh) fine. You're technically related to me... somehow.."
"Taxi!"
"why are we taking a taxi? you could just zap us there?"
"Wait up!"
applejack, and rarity come running.
"Where are ya'll going?"
"To handle some...things... take care of business capiche?"
"Are you serious right now? Glimmer is in trouble, we need to go and save her from sunburst."
"I sort of figured he was a bad seed."
"That baby daddy dun fell out!"
"..."
"..........."
"Let's go..."
>>
Oh neat stories. I will give this a read later.
>>
>>29859040
It's all one story... but thank you!
Time to end it!
The whole gang, by taxi, rides over to 6577 celestial lane, they see the world around them through a tinted window, as if watching the past in the present day.
"Hey anon, how' ya' doin?"
"eh twilight, things are going great, what brings you to my taxi?"
"Well we need to go to 6577 celestia lane."
"O.k. no prob, we'll be there in 3 minutes."
"I still don't see why we need to get stuffed in this taxi, you could just zap us there."
"Hey, if we zap there, sunburst will have a counter spell waiting for us. This isn't some amateur we're talking about here...plus anon pony here is a changeling so he can change so no one tracks us."
"Oh good point."
"Did you like my cake?"
"Can I have some when we get back?"
"Hey spike... I saw a cute dragon girl, I want you to meet sometime."
"Oh sounds cool..."
"Hey A****** Get off the side of the road!"
"Apparently applebloom and you talked?"
"Yeah, she apparently is dating scooter"
"Say whaat?"
"Alright we're here,"
The gang gets out.
The police are there.
"What's the down low po-po?"
"...I'd slap you right now, sunburst s inside, he has starlight hostage, we're about to send in swat, but not after trying to negotiate."
"SUNBURST! DROP GLIMMER RIGHT NOW OR WE'RE GOING TO ROAST YOU LIKE THE CENTER OF THE SUN! LITERALLY!"
"I HAVE SOME DEMANDS!"
"WHAT?!"
"I DEMAND YOU GIVE ME NYX! OR ELSE GLIMMER GETS IT!"
"FAGGOT! YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!"
"yeah, send in swat...we're coming in"
Zap, zapzap, pow, swoosh, "AHHH",
Discord karate chops his horn off, and sunburst is thrown in jail.
"Wow, that got intense..."
"You'll pay twilight! I will exact my revenge!"
"Blah blah blah...."
"so...wanna take the taxi home?"
"can I come?"
"No glimmer, you must walk! of course you can come."
On the way home, everyone drank cider heavily.
Later that night...
Twilight sits on the balcony of the castle, pondering.
"Welp, it's been fun, time to go."
"Applejack..."
"Yeah?"
>>
>>29859200
"...how do we KNOW the universe is infinite?"
"Well you said it yourself, it's flat, and mathematically it is either a hypersphere, or an ever expanding grid, and either is infinite in celestias great creation."
"...You're right. You know... when I stare at the sun, I stare not as it is, but stare past it, into the distance, at the sun from another dimension, I feel somehow, in a way, someone is doing the same. As our metaphor transcends into reality,"
"right... I know how you feel...(?(Not really)). see ya later twilight."
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.