[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is data the rainbow dash of the star trek universe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: DataTNG.jpg (15KB, 325x396px) Image search: [Google]
DataTNG.jpg
15KB, 325x396px
>>
>>29852473
Is OP the faggot of /mlp/?
>>
File: Be yourself.jpg (45KB, 633x480px) Image search: [Google]
Be yourself.jpg
45KB, 633x480px
>>29852473
No.

Kirk would be the Rainbow Dash of the Star Trek universe.
>>
>>29852473

You made this shit to bump off an Applejack thread? Seriously?
>>
File: 4567568769876.jpg (54KB, 950x534px)
4567568769876.jpg
54KB, 950x534px
>>29852489
so is spock the twilight sparkle of the star trek universe?
>>
>>29852515
Yes.

And before you ask, Applejack is the McCoy.
>>
>>29852473
I'm not sure where you get this from, but no. Not at all.

Data is:
>Android
>Highly Intelligent
>Lacks Emotion

Rainbow Dash is:
>Cunt
>Autistic
>Self-Absorbed
>Egotistical
>Cunt
>Bad attitude
>Cunt
>Cunt
>Definitely not waifu tier
>>
>>29852549
>"Damn it Twi I'm a farmer not a wonderbolt!"
>>
File: John_de_Lancie.jpg (157KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
John_de_Lancie.jpg
157KB, 800x1200px
>>29852473

Is john de lancie the Q of my little pony?
>>
>>29852473
But Rainbow Dash isn't dead.
>>
>>29852473
Is OP the supreme cockdraining faggot of the known universe?
>>
>>29852473
That is the most autistic thing I've ever heard.

Seven is
>sexy
>beautiful
>eye candy
>pure
>superior
>smart
>loyal
>star of the show

Dashie is
>sexy
>beautiful
>eye candy
>pure
>superior
>smart
>loyal
>star of the show

Voyager is the best Star Trek
FiM is the best My Little Pony
>>
>>29853987
Go to bed, Jerry/Lilly
>>
>>29853987
>Rainbow Dash
>Smart
Calling you out on that one.

Rainbow Dash is dumb as a rock. You can blame her learning disability, but she also just doesn't understand other ponies at all. She doesn't pick up on social cues, either.

What could possibly make you assert that she is smart? At most, you could argue that her stupidity is not her fault.
>>
>>29853987
Seven is the Sunset Shimmer of Star Trek
>>
>>29852473
>insulting Data
Fucking bronies.
>>
>>29854254
She's not dumb! She learns differently!
>>
>>29853062
Discord is what happens when Q gets bored, but in is a relatively good mood.
>>
>>29854385
But she hasn't learned anything.
>>
>>29854254
Ahaha look at that redneck trying to pull the intellectual down.

S1 Rainbow Dash was as smart as Twilight Sparkle.
Rarity is smarter than Applejack
Fluttershy is smarter than Pinkie Pie
and Pinkie Pie is smarter than Applejack.

You dumb fucking redneck.
>>
>>29854380
Nopony deserves to be associated R*inbow D*sh
>>
>>29854385
That's called autism. Your waifu has literal autism
>>
File: derpy scrunch.png (51KB, 249x250px)
derpy scrunch.png
51KB, 249x250px
>>29855393

>twilight was a student under royalty and lived in a library
>pinkie pie helps run a store
>applejack runs a family business
>rarity runs a business CHAIN

meanwhile rainbow dash sleeps through the day and occasionally lies fast, and fluttershy has a home full of pets

pegasi are the mentaly retarded race
>>
>>29855393
I just picked a "ur a faget" image. It being Applejack has nothing to do with anything.

>S1 Rainbow Dash was as smart as Twilight Sparkle
Do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
>>29855414
Yup, because being store help or running farm, requires so much intelligence
I know some people owning big farms (I'm not from USA mind you) and while their knowledge about farming related things is rather big, they aren't really brightest bulbs

Fluttershy is town vet, so she has at least some medical and biological knowledge

And Dash is head of weather team, I don't know about required qualifications, but it's rather specialized craft. She also is leader of a team in things like Winter Wrap Up. And than she's accepted into Wonderbolts, even considering Equestrian military is shit, they are rather elite branch of it (something like rapid response team) so she needs some education
>>
>>29856387
You can't make special excuses for Dash just because she's your waifu.

Weather is just like farming in Equestria - there's a certain process you must follow, and it gets done. So the argument you make for AJ can also be made for Dash.

Fluttershy, like Dash and AJ, knows only about her field. I know several animal people irl. Not all of them are that bright, but they know a lot about animals... Just like Dash with weather/flying and AJ with farming.

I am not asserting the intelligent of AJ or Fluttershy. Rainbow Dash proves herself to be an idiot by the choices she makes.
>>
>>29856448
>I am not asserting the intelligent of AJ or Fluttershy. Rainbow Dash proves herself to be an idiot by the choices she makes.

Wonderbolts aside from being stunt flyers, are also part of military. Rather elite part considering that they are send to fight Spike. Even if their military is pile of shit, you won't be accepted into them if you are stupid.
>>
>>29852473

Brent Spiner is actually a pretty cool guy, and I wouldn't complain if he got a guest-VA spot. Especially as a musical pony.
>>
>>29855414

Wait, you mean the race that literally industrialized weather, maintains complex (and literally) cloud-based machinery and so on? These are the retards of ponydom?

Nah. She may not be a thinker, but she's a "jock" and is clearly capable of being trained to do something right.
>>
>>29856488
They had one (1) entry exam. Stupid people can pass a simple history test. And based on the material they were going over, it wasn't that hard.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.