[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vogel = Brony

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: vogel-headshot.jpg (102KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
vogel-headshot.jpg
102KB, 640x640px
How cute, he wants to be one of us.

https://twitter.com/mktoon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2wRL3o60rg

So who's going to Bronycon this weekend to greet him? Yes THIS weekend, as in 14-16th April.
>>
>>29850613
What is his endgame?
>>
Nope, I have work.
>>
>>29850613
The thought of being able to punch him right in his stupid face and then step on his nuts after he falls down is almost enough to make me want to attend AutismFest 2017, so there's that, I guess.
>>
>>29850955
You know he's actually quite buff so would probably beat the shit out of you given the chance.
>>
>>29850955
>>29851022
No, no. Give him a stunner. Like Stone Cold Steve Austin stuns Vince McMahon 20 years ago on WWE Monday Night RAw.
>>
>>29851022
I hope he does in fact. I'd pay money to see some loser get his face stomped in over cartoon horses.
>>
>>29850613
I'd genuinely want to ask him some non-antagonistc questions such as:
When did you join the fandom?
Did you feel the magic just like /co/ felt it back in 2011?
If you were to watch the show without the fandom, then would you had been so enthralled and pulled in about the whole thing?
etc. etc.

>>29851022
https://pastebin.com/9fnPMZUe
>>
File: Cell is looking at you.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Cell is looking at you.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>29851109
Do you browse 4chan and which boards?

After that yes I'd start asking the hard questions which he'd just lie about, walk away or tell me I'm crazy.

Should bronies feel responsible for getting Faust fired/to quit because you decided to micro-manage the show simply because you fell in love with the fandom's jokes and parodies you found on Youtube?
>How much money did you father leave you? how much have you wasted in 8 years?
>Did you have anything to do with the Jem and Holograms movie?
>Why did Lauren Faust quit?
>Why do you keep editing the scripts when you're talentless and mean-spirited? Why do you keep hiring talent if you don't want them to do their job?
>Why are all your scripts always about: nothing ever happening, cringe humour, sockpuppeting, everyone acting like an asshole and then hypocritically pretending they're the good guys.
>Did you leave 1 finalized episode in the hands of the actual writers?
>What compelled you to stick your dick inside the movie without being credited for it? Don't you think the movie will flop because of your unnaturaly cringeworthy-parody style of developing characters, not to mention your handling of storytelling which consists of: ponies lazying around for 21 minutes and then remembering they need to end episode in 30 seconds?
>Are Jayson Thiessen and James Woottoon just as bad at timing a joke and handling character interaction as you are?
>...
>So about all the Wonderbolts episodes. What was the deal with making everyone a petty arrogant villain? Even that old grey-haired guy in Rarity Investigates ended up being an asshole.

>What were the original scripts and concepts for each episode? Especially Magical Mystery Cure, Slice of Life and all the 2-parters
>Why did you change Luna's design and Discord's design?
>Are you really gay or you're pretending just to be hip and cool with the new generation?
>Can I get a blowjob?
>I'll trade you my I-want-to-cum-inside Rainbow Dash plushie for a blowjob.
>>
File: Babs_Seed_ID_MLP_Facebook.png (121KB, 400x502px) Image search: [Google]
Babs_Seed_ID_MLP_Facebook.png
121KB, 400x502px
>>29850613
Well OP dun'fucked up. It's Babscon, as in that little rotten apple that got introduced in season 3.
http://www.babscon.com/2017/
>>
>>29850613
>he wants to be one of us
Ara? Isn't it taboo to be a brony on /mlp/?
>>
>>29851022
You're assuming a lot, anon. He might be "buff", but he's a pantywaist liberal. Only thing he's gonna beat up is his male privilege.

Functional muscle beats aesthetic muscle any day, any arena.
>>
>>29851355
We must convert him to the superiority of horsefuckery. Maybe he'll add green anon in equestria in season 8.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (53KB, 590x578px)
Capture.jpg
53KB, 590x578px
>>29851022
He's average, his tallness makes his liver an easy target for shorter opponents. But even a skinny muscle guy can knock him out. I've seen a lot of lanky guys full of arm strength.
>>
>>29851414
>liver
Decent target, but I'd rather go for the kidneys. Hurts more, plus there's that chance of inflicting blood poisoning from a ruptured kidney.
>>
I'll be at CEO Dreamland around...slightly less dorky people.
>>
>>29851550
What was the deal with this 1 CEO falling in love with a fandom full of autists anyway? It's no wonder the show feels like it's written by a sperging brony considering Zephyr, Moondancer and Maud Pie.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.