[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cancer General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: full.png (244KB, 637x817px) Image search: [Google]
full.png
244KB, 637x817px
Cancer general the first edition
Because fuck it, what's one more general in this shitty fucking place?

>What the fuck is this?
/mlp/ discussion basically . More specifically its a place to bitch and moan about how shit this place has become , why and how we can fix this pure cancer

>"Stop liking what I don't like" much?
You like cancer :D

>It's a hiatus dude
Not an argument, stop posting cancer :D

>What constitutes as cancer ?
If you need to ask, chances are you are part of the cancer :D
>>
I hate the state of this board
>>
>>29842787
I'm sure many, many ,many anons do, and maybe , juuuust maybe, we can come together , get off our fat, hairy asses , and stop being so fucking lethargic , and come up with a solution to this glaring eyesore of a problem . I'm a pretty open guy, I'm sure we can figure something out, we're not stupid.
>>
>>29842778
It sounds like you have a problem with the board no one else does.
This just isn't the place for you.
We aren't going to stop doing things we like because you don't like them. This board isn't tailored to your tastes.
If you don't like it here, you are free to leave.
Stop trying to fix a problem only you have.
>>
>>29842823
Oh cancer, you're so adorable some times it makes me wish you weren't so shitty and lethal . You know what I love about the cancer analogy is how fitting it is as a metaphor. It's a part of the board , like cancer is a part of your body. It's your own stupid body killing itself. See as far as your body cares , all this deadly cancer isn't really a problem , it totally belongs here. No it's your overly analytical problem creating brain that's at fault. Ignoring your organs failing , that's how they always were !
Cancer go be dumb elsewhere
>>
File: Your Tears.gif (298KB, 308x373px) Image search: [Google]
Your Tears.gif
298KB, 308x373px
>>29842778
>It's another "I hate generals" episode
neat. shall we begin?
>>
>>29842863
Woah there friend , I'm glad to see you wanna get invested in stoping cancer , it's commendable , but you need knowledge here.
It's true that cancer can sometimes take the form of a general. The human edits, pregnancy, and incest general are 3 good examples of pure cancer . But there's some generals that aren't cancer . It's important to be able to distinguish good generals from cancer
>>
>>29842889
sure. care to explain why those generals are cancer and the others are not? make sure your position is perfectly clear.
>>
There's only a few cancers on this board
The EqGfags and Glimmerfags are top priority and should be purged first
>>
>>29842900
which movies have you seen?
>>
>>29842913
>watching not canon not pony trash
>>
File: your reply.png (187KB, 879x1151px) Image search: [Google]
your reply.png
187KB, 879x1151px
>>29842917
figured as much. discarded.
>>
>>29842923
>eqgfag thinks his opinion matter
How cute
>>
>>29842895
Of course . Let's start with the obvious . The combining factor of all three is that they're fetish generals .
>Are you saying fetishes are cancer ?
Not exactly. The massive pony general is, theoretically (I'm not basing this on their current content ) an OK general because it's a concept that has potential applications outside of being a fetish . You can work with it . You can have no sexual hijinks with giant ponies .
With incest it's all sex , and can only range from various levels of depravity . The point I'm making is, if the concept the general is built on is , and only can be, entirely sexual in nature, it's cancer .
>The pregnancy general is arguably the same then, it has applications outside of being a fetish
True , that's not what makes it cancer , it's cancer is much like real cancer in its redundancy. By any other name it is essential anon in Equestria or if anon is a pony then it's transformation general material . It's just further in the "anon timeline "
>What if it's two in show ponies ?
It's shipping . I'd be fine with a general for ships and ship stories if it were all inclusive.
>>
>>29842944
you sure said a lot without saying anything at all. would it be fair to sum this up as you hate sexual fetishes and are neutral to nonsexual fetishes?
>>
Newfag here, planning on lurking till around this time next year. Any quick advice oldfags have?
>>
>>29842954
lurk moar.
>>
>>29842953
I hate one trick ponies . Generals that exist solely to satisfy a specific fetish and nothing else are what I hate.
Can you make a sexual story about giant horses ? Yeah. Can you make a non sexual story about giant horses ? Yeah
Can you make a sexual story about incest ? Yeah. Can you make a non sexual story about incest ? :D
>>
File: 1462538398344.jpg (22KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1462538398344.jpg
22KB, 500x376px
>>29842778
>smug reaction image
>:D
>stop liking what I don't like
Like pottery.
>>
>>29842961
alright. what do you suppose the purpose of any general is?
>>
>>29842954
Leave and find someplace better .

>>29842962
I remember you from the "problem with /mlp/" thread and you have just as much a non argument here as you did then
>>
>>29842966
Containment threads for concepts that are popular enough and spawn enough daily threads / posts to warrant its own existence .
>>
>>29842971
what would you suggest be done with all the one trick ponies?
>>
File: 1488622813190.jpg (146KB, 960x758px) Image search: [Google]
1488622813190.jpg
146KB, 960x758px
>>29842985
If I knew the answer id be doing it right now . S'why I made this . Im not sure what to do about it
>>
>>29842994
im asking what options you think there are.
>>
>>29842823
What world do you live in? Like OP is the only one who hates you? That's why everyone hates you. Jesus fuck, you are cancer.
>>
>>29842923
>nobody's talking about EQG

Look at the fucking catalog. That shit was rejected since the first movie yet we can't seem to burn it off of this board
>>
>>29842923
Now THIS is cancer! See, no one would care about you if you kept to yourselves, but half my fucking board is EqG. So many cool concepts invaded and coopted by your shit, and so many bad ones that come from it. You ARE cancer.
>>
>>29843043
Nah, more like people fell in love with it and now try to compete for space.

>>29843045
I do wish it would stay in its own threads though, especially when it doesn't start out as one.
>>
>>29843043
>>29843045
>12/150 threads involve EqG
>2 humanized threads
again, discarded.
>>
File: tmp_22057-poop-929440541.jpg (173KB, 1280x991px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_22057-poop-929440541.jpg
173KB, 1280x991px
>>29843062
Congrats, you caught it on the low end. I think your numbers are wrong though. Don't forget the threads that are implicitly EqG as well. For example, the incest thread does not present itself as an EqG thread, in fact it's OP is often conspicuously ponies, but all the content is EqG.

12 turds in a 150 square foot room is a lot.
>>
File: shove it right up your ass.png (511KB, 973x681px) Image search: [Google]
shove it right up your ass.png
511KB, 973x681px
>>29843215
>I think your numbers are wrong though
feel free to count.

>12 turds in a 150 square foot room is a lot.
i suppose its no tear in an ocean of tears but its not nearly half the board. if it triggers you so badly you can hide those threads. you are not required to take part in them and people arent required to cater to your whims.
>>
>>29842778
>how we can fix this pure cancer
I say we stage a migration.
>>
>>29842807
Most of it, I feel, has to do with the seemingly unlimited amount of Nyxfags, Glimmerfags, Shimmerfags, all crying and bitching and moaning simultaneously
>>
File: smug shim.png (325KB, 415x425px) Image search: [Google]
smug shim.png
325KB, 415x425px
>>29843043
>That shit was rejected since the first movie yet we can't seem to burn it off of this board
>t. newfag
There have ALWAYS been people who liked EqG on the board even since the first trailer dropped. Fingerbang, Shimmerfags, ect. all spawned in 2013 and have been here because people like the content, and your assmad raging akin to the autists who we used to fuck with on /b/ back in the pre-/mlp/ days will never change anything ever.
It's here to stay as long as the board keeps on chugging.
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 856x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 856x700px
>>29842823
>>29842863
>>29842923
>>29842962
>>29843730
>>
>>29843730
God I also hate the lethargic attitude everyone has against them as well .
>Just hide those threads anon they're not hurting anyone
Yeah except the board by being autistic cringe shit.
>>
>>29843748
>board by being autistic cringe shit

All that doesn't even come close to some of shit shit stuff.

Fingerbang, Humanised, Glimmer threads are all rampant and are all shit. It's not as if the EQG 'ponies' are hot anyway. Anons just think they look like humans so it's acceptable to want to fuck them, as opposed to fucking a horse.
>>
>>29843730
Nyxfags do not exist
Nobody waifus that shitty OC, it's just one fag from MLPG who thinks he's hilarious

The masturboop and smug glimposters are not real glimmerfags and anyone with an ounce of awareness could see that it's a falseflag. Hell, I did it a few times because it's so easy to rack up (You)s doing it.

And Shimmerfags are like every other waifufag on this board and the only reason you'd be so buttmad about them is because of the Christian falseflag memeposting from way back when which is exactly the same as what's happening with Glimmer right now and because she's an EqG character.
>>
>>29843773
>Glimmer is an EQG character? And when did this happen. (Don't hate, but I could never progress beyond the first EQG, it was too bad.)
>>
>>29843772
>Fingerbang, Humanised, Glimmer threads are all rampant and are all shit. It's not as if the EQG 'ponies' are hot anyway. Anons just think they look like humans so it's acceptable to want to fuck them, as opposed to fucking a horse.

Find TWO (2) posts that support this on any thread right now.
>>
>>29843783
The humanized clothing edits was chock full of explicit material
>>
>>29843783
If they trigger you, filter them. Or join the tumbleweeds at fillychan.club/numlp, where hooves and no hooves are separated.
>>
>>29843745
>There have ALWAYS been people who liked EqG on the board even since the first trailer dropped
Yes, and they were an extreme minority compared to the vast majority of the board that recognized that it was shit, rejecting and decrying it. If you think that this board was always 50% for EqG and 50% against, then you're grossly mistaken.
>>
>>29843951
>50% for EQG and 50% against
I hate EQGfags as much as the next guy, but sadly I'd say they're the majority. EQG threads tend to be more active and less bump-filled than pony threads. What is the world coming to?
>>
Friendly reminder to hide this thread.
>>
>>29843957
And a majority of the board supports Twilicorn, too. People who say nu-/mlp/ doesn't exist are delusional.

The difference between this place now and 2012 is a stark contrast.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.