[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dadonequus thread: Children of chaos: The misadventures of Lady

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 28

File: 1420844045751.gif (1MB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
1420844045751.gif
1MB, 700x900px
Anon makes a deal with Discord and gets transported to Equestria. Catch is, he's now a minor and is also adopted by Discord/Princesses/other cartoony creatures. Light hearted adventures, comedy, romance and tone-wise the closest stories to the show that you will find in this god forsaken board.

Stories:

The Mini-Discord colt
Erf (don't be intimidated by his size): http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111

The mini-Celestia colt
Elo (Smugest): http://pastebin.com/u/Elohemian

Illegal italian drug pizza dealer
Coffeeholic (Italian Anon/Linguini Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/Coffeeholic

Doesn't lift
Laskvurel (George/AnonFilly/Come Back to Us Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/Laskvurel

Lost in the rabbit hole
Bunny (Eris story/Drawfag/): http://pastebin.com/u/Bunnyhood

Secretly planning DnD's:
Ben Dover (Actual Dad Discord/AdventurousAnon): http://pastebin.com/u/Ben__Dover

The most active writefag in the thread:
Hoers (MIA/We will always miss you bby): http://pastebin.com/u/Hoers

Found fraternizing with tetrahedrons in the bushes outside Day Hill elementary school
JekyllorHyde (WeirdAnon): http://pastebin.com/u/JekyllorHyde

On the lam for fork fighting outside Denny's family restaurant with Ted Kenedy's corpse
CookieSfh (Tentacles Anon/the green that actually has lewd in it): http://pastebin.com/u/CookieSfh

Having attacks of schizophrenia:
Wand of Inferno (Mexican Anon/"Special mind" Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/Wand_of_inferno

Russian guy in Argenta
Zenco (Newfag/Argentinian Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/zenco1

I can't believe this meme's still alive:
Gumball (Homeless Actor-Singer Anon/Try-Hard Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/GimmeSomeGumption

Busy bringing Timber to the children
speed weed (Beach Bum Anon) : http://pastebin.com/a364aFHZ (embed) (embed) (embed)

Formulating methods to bring terror to normalfags
Allegheny (Eris Anon) http://pastebin.com/huuuJFdN (embed) (embed) (embed)
>>
>>29842583
>no replies
but why
>>
>>29842706
I want to read /ss/

So badly anon. Before I died from the war.

It's 4/11.
>>
File: dont go to bed.png (145KB, 780x463px) Image search: [Google]
dont go to bed.png
145KB, 780x463px
>>29842706
>3am Tuesday EST
>>
>>29842583
Good job NOT LINKING TO THE OLD THREAD.
>>
>>29842781
Fou-lu did nothing wrong
>>
>>29842781
Post that link if you're so great
>>
>>29842755
I'll forever be amazed that no one has written a /ss/ one shot that is based on the stories of this thread, I mean just take ErfAnon, that nigga could have
ErfAnon x Fluttershy
ErfAnon x Spoiled Rich
ErfAnon x Sunburst
ErfAnon x GlimGlam
ErfAnon x Discord
ErfAnon x Flim and Flam
ErfAnon x Chrysalis
>>
>>29842947
UNF
>ErfAnon Fuck Eris' virgin pussy
>>
File: dos homos.jpg (72KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
dos homos.jpg
72KB, 850x850px
>>29842947
I tried ErfAnon x Bonbon once, didn't finish the >rape
And I think one time I tried to write tiny glimglam x ErfAnon, >rape of course

But we all know who the real OTP of ErfAnon is

^)
>>
File: erf_01.png (122KB, 680x678px) Image search: [Google]
erf_01.png
122KB, 680x678px
>>29842583
Also

Last colt
>>29749015
>>
>>29842947
If we go that route then your Anon is also prime material for /ss/
PhD Anon x Luna
PhD Anon x Celestia
PhD Anon x Eris
PhD Anon x Moonlight
PhD Anon x Aegia
PhD Anon x Discord
PhD Anon x Shining Armor
PhD Anon x Thorax
PhD Anon x Moon Dancer
PhD Anon x Cunt Teacher
>>
>>29842952
This
>>
>>29842967
Why not both?
>>
>>29842979
>PhD x Luna and Celestia
Those ones irks me also
>PhD x Thorax
No that isnt a ship stahp
>>
>"Hrn, that went better than I expected. And the bigger surprise was there was no paparazzi. Interesting" Spoiled mentioned as she looked around for any unsavory types.
>"Well, as I said. Mrs. Muffin Top is an expert in her craft and so sought out that even our resident Princess went a hollarin' for her. I mean, heck. Even Discord was there and there weren't a bit of trouble at all. Speaking of which" Filthy looked over to you as you walked beside Diamond "Mr.Anon, there was a mentioning of a punishment. I'm guessin' your father have upset our princess with one of his harmless pranks. Am I right?"
>He was interested in that? Unfortunately, that wasn't the right answer.
"Actually sir, Dad just overdid a few things when it came to me. It wasn't really that bad. Princess Twilight just overreacted I think"
>Diamond Tiara gasped "What?! I don't think Princess Twilight would overreact to anything like that. She's a princess after all. Composure is very important"
>"Composure is very important even when you're not a princess, Diamond Tiara. But in Discord's case. Anything he does would cause white hairs to grow out of any mane." Spoiled scoffed. It was clear that even after all that. She didn't like him still.
>"Now now. Mr.Discord has a few edges that need to be shaved sure. But he's reformed and clearly has been a good father. Considering he is friends with the elements, I don't think there was any friction between him and the princess. It may have just been a precaution in case Anon went on one of them adventures I've heard about. I don't think anypony that young should be doing anything dangerous, and it's possible the princess is on the same page." Filthy was thinking that Discord being put into the class was simply because of your adventuring.
>>
>>29843222
>"Well, I don't think that's bad." Diamond Tiara rubbed her head gently under yours "My Anon is the hero colt after all. You know, Like a knight. He can handle anything. So, how is he supposed to be heroic and stuff if he can't go adventuring anymore? I don't want my future husband to be a slouch"
> Filthy tensed at those words "N-now, let's not go talkin' about "Future Husbands". Mr.Anon is certainly a nice colt. But you're all a little too young to be talkin' about getting hitched. I mean, it could happen. But ponies change as you get older and-"
>But Spoiled cuts him off with a smirk "Dear. Is that worry I hear in your voice?" She snickers at him "It was you who let him in our home, Practically set him up with our daughter, and made him out to be similar to you when you were young. Considering we just came out of a parenting class. I'd say we just let fate take it's course and make sure that these two don't do anything uncouth. Especially..." Spoiled then looked down at you with a seriously scary expression "You. You still need a little refinement Anon. A little more understanding of the finer things. And of course, I expect you to understand your place when you get older and have decided that my daughter will in fact be your marefriend until marriage"
>What did she mean by that? That made you feel a pit in the center of your stomach.
"My place?"
>"Oh, she means if you're going to be my future husband. You're going to have to follow a lot of rules. Don't worry. You'll do fine." Diamond Tiara couldn't help but rub against you. She was like a fucking cat.
>It warmed your body. Since "Your place" was making your blood run cold.
>"He better." Spoiled Rich said. She then turned her attention back to her husband for setting up a small dinner company for her new friends, the Cakes.
>"Anon....do you know what I was thinking?" She said as she moved away from you and gave you a sexy looking little grin.
>>
File: 1484197588676.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484197588676.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
>>29843260
>>
>>29843260
>Ohhhhh....wait. Dammit, why are you getting excited. It's not sex. It's probably going to be something kiddy.
"No. What is it?"
>She giggles and moves up to whisper in your ear "I-want-to-go-ad-venturing-with-you"
"...."
>And now your body went as chilled as your blood. You were stone cold scared of those words
"W-what?"
>"You heard me. I want to see the kind of things the "Hero Colt" deals with. If it's anything like how you handled those foalnappers. Then it has to be pretty exciting. And I want in" Diamond said. Determined to get a yes out of you. "You can't say no. It's been a little bit since our last date and this time I want to go on an adventure"
>No! Fucking...she can't. You couldn't allow this!
"B-but what about the sleepover? We did that pretty recently"
>"Oh that? That's just a sleepover. It doesn't count." She says, dismissing your words.
>SHIFT TACTICS.
"Well, it's not like I know when I'm going on an adventure. It kinds happens at random. And even then. Their pretty rare. Something like the whole dimension thing isn't gonna happen any time soon"
>"So what you're saying is you don't know when it'll happen. So usually it'd be too late to come get me?"
"Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying"
>Diamond then giggles at you. Why was she giggling?!
>"In that case. I'll just ask your dad about it. That way, when something does happen." She walks right in front of you and walks backwards as she faces you with a smirk "I know I'll be right there with you. And there's nothing you can do to stop me either. Your dad likes me afteraaaaaALLLL!" Diamond tripped, nearly falling back, but instead falls forward as she tries to maintain her footing.
"Diamond!"
>>
>>29843332
>You quickly drop to the ground. Acting as a safety net for her to fall on.
>She lands right on you. Her belly slamming your face right into the ground. U-ugh...
>When Diamond realized what happened. She quickly hopped off of you and helped you up. Worried and apologetic "A-Anon! A-are you ok? Are you hurt?"
>You weren't even dazed this time. Dirty, but not dazed.
"I'm fine, totally used to it"
>"Hmph..." Diamond Tiara gave you a scrunchy angry face as she wiped off the dirt from your face with her hoof. "Well, you shouldn't be. You should have told me to watch where I was going. Now I went and made your face all dusty and dirty."
>You giggled a little from her reaction.
"I wouldn't do that. I'd like to think you always know where you're going."
>"I do know where I'm going..e-except that time. mmnnn..." She felt bad for tripping. As she continued to clear your face. Her mother turned to her and handed her a handkerchief
>"Diamond. I don't expect a silly mistake like that to happen again. And if you DO have to clean a pony's face. Do it with on of these. You look like a hobo when you do that" Spoiled wanted her daughter to act more "Rich". She wouldn't tolerate anything less. At least in her presence. Though, she also didn't thank you for using yourself as a pillow. Eh, probably didn't see it as anything extraordinary.

I'm going to bed. I've just been eh lately.
>>
File: IMG_2485.gif (80KB, 450x452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2485.gif
80KB, 450x452px
>>29843398
I need my fix man.

come on man I need it.
>>
>>29843398
I'm guessing Discord tripped her, but to what end?
>>
>>29843922
Ehh.... we are? I'm editor?
>>
>>29842583
Is the eris anon story still going on?
>>
>>29844691
No idea man, dude just stopped posting
>>
File: 1490419946001.png (832KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490419946001.png
832KB, 1000x1000px
>>29844985
>stopped posting
>let it die
>>
>>29844985
Good. We don't need that shit.
>>
>>29843398
That was pretty cute. Still don't like Spoiled.
>>
>>29844985
It is a shame, but hey we still have eris in phd's story
>>
>>29844080
Discord motivations can be resumed with "because Discord"
>>
>>29842583
>Your heart sinks and you are frozen in fear
>"Mghmm... mhmm..."
>The leaves bulge and writhe as the figure underneath reveals itself
>"Eugh... who's that?"
>Selkie yawns before you, simultaneously stretching out a foreleg and scratching the back of his head
>You clutch your chest as you let go of breath you didn't even know you were holding
>He stares with a sluggish intensity at the surrounding foliage, drinking in every last angle and curve
>His gaze moves from the leaves to your hooves, slowly traveling up to your eyes and locking you in glaring scrutiny
>His eyes soften and he chuckles lightly
"Uh, sorry about stepping on you and stuff, Iyuh, I didn't see you there..."
>He chuckles again
>"Pshhh... what?"
>He licks his lips, dry and cracked and covered in humus
>The dirt seems to somewhat surprise him, and he curiously crunches on the particles with an open mouth
>Satisfied, he wipes his tongue off on his foreleg, unaware of its own filthiness
>Somewhere distant a bird is chirping
>You take a deep breath as your heart finally settles
"So.... What's with the dirt nap?"
>As the words leave your mouth you become suddenly aware of how suspicious this is
>He could easily be some kind of skinwalker or wendigo or some other native american bullshit
>Lying in wait for a hapless, unknowing victim
>Your heart flutters to life
>He opens his mouth halfway, stops, closes it, and sniffs the air
>It must have killed the real Selkie and is just now getting acquainted with its new body!
>You tense up, your mind racing with action plans
>"Where's... uhhh...-"
>He bites his lip and sucks in a sharp breath
>You begin to slowly back away, feeling the ground for a rock or a thick branch, something to use as a weapon
>"What did... where did... uhhhhhhhm..."
>You lock your grasp on something hard, lumpy and round, presumably a rock
>"Do you know... where... Sssss-.... Stumps? Stumpy... Stump-"
>>
>>29846364
>With lightning speed, you bring up your foreleg and sling the rock at DoppelSelkie's forehead
>You weren't really aiming, though, you just had an idea of where you wanted your projectile to go and your body went on automatic
>Miraculously, it slams right smack in between his eyes, meeting the flesh with a dull crack
>He falls backwards, letting out a single grunt as he hit the ground
>You crouch down for a moment, ready to punce if the monster had any ideas about getting back up
>Does this count as interacting?
>Satan said not to interact with spirits, right?
>Are monsters spirits?
>But he also said not to die, so does defending yourself from spirits count as not dying, or interacting?
>DoppelSelkie lets out a quiet groan
>You begin to inch closer to the writhing body
>You've never seen a dead skinwalker
>You might be the first person to do so!
>Definitely the first to kill one
>Could their collective secret weakness be rocks?
>It appears so, as the image of Selkie does little but slowly squirm and groan
>There's a sizable gash on his forehead, slowly oozing blood over his eyes and down the side of his face
>The side of /its/ face
>Skinwalkers have no real gender
>As you come into its field of view, it regards you with pained confusion
>Yeah, you sure got the jump on this fucker
>But alas, it could be a farce
>It's entirely possible that he's...
>That it's taking advantage of your sudden overwhelming victory
>Waiting to jump the minute you let your guard down
>Wearing your skin like a latex suit
>That would be just like a skinwalker, employing the ol' switcharoo
>Such a cowardly tactic
>But what matches cowardice, other than overwhelming cowardice?
>It blinks at you and you take off without further thought
>>
>>29846373
>It's a lot easier to celebrate your victory with the skinwalker far behind you
>Now that it's not staring you in the eyes, you swell with pride at having bested such a terrifying creature
>Actually, if a skinwalker could be brought down with a measly stone, was it really that terrifying?
>Surely your fear all these years must have been irrational
>Native Americans are pussies
>You've noticed that your gait has turned from its typical skulk into a confident trot
>In fact, you've felt this overwhelming euphoria ever since the encounter
>How quickly in this childish body you have overcome a beast of myth hundreds of years old
>You can't stop replaying the last moments in your mind
>The fear in its eyes as you sized up your prize
>And you can't help but feel ashamed for leaving it alive like that
>No doubt it will die helpess and pathetic, if not from exposure or hunger then picked apart by woodland scavengers
>Perhaps other skinwalkers
>How much better would it have felt to end it yourself?
>And how would roasted skinwalker taste?
>You aren't sure how you'd start a fire, having never done so without matches or a lighter
>But the flesh of an ultimate predator shouldn't carry too much in the way of diseases
>And if it does, then who's to say Satan wouldn't fix you up with magic?
>He did seem fairly interested in your survival
>Unless that was a trick so you would kill yourself with your own hubris
>Careful, Icarus
>Maybe you should just stick to foraging
>>
File: commander ryder.jpg (112KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
commander ryder.jpg
112KB, 680x680px
>>29846377
k done
>>
>>29846377
You obviously can't write and shouldn't even have tried.
>>
File: bread.jpg (34KB, 480x328px) Image search: [Google]
bread.jpg
34KB, 480x328px
>>29846391
that was mean
>>
>Hopping off of the wall chair to the floor, you go to your door between the two chairs and push it open.
>Instead of an open field this time however, was a normal bedroom. The walls, ceiling, floor and size were identical to that of the living room, the only difference being the different decor. In the center of the floor was a circular rug, comprised of dark purples and reds that slowly shifted about, very similarly to the walls. Sat against the left wall was a dark wooden desk with a matching chair pulled up to it, both being very simple in design. To the right was a bookshelf that also matched the deck and chair. It was stacked neatly with books that had no clear labels. Lastly, directly in front of you, was a large bed. As large as it was, it was still clearly meant for only one.
>Closing the door behind you, you jump up onto the bed to find that it was one of the most comfortable things you've laid on in a long while. You stretch out onto it, making yourself comfortable, not even bothering to use the blanket or any of the pillows, just enjoying the comfort of the cloth beneath you.
>When KK said she was going to give you a room, you didn't really expect something this nice. Really, this is something that only the higher ups would get back on Tetra, save for the Sentinels. They pretty much got a castle to themselves, the selfish fucks. But you digress. There are better things to think about besides the past.
>Like your future. Yeah. But then again, you already have that pretty much figured out for the most part in a very vague sense. So, you guess the real plan was more or less what the princess told you: Enjoy your time here.
>Still, something about that sentence didn't sit right with you for some reason. It definitely wasn't that it was malicious or anything, but you just couldn't place what it actually was. Hm. Whatever, it would probably come to you sooner or later.
>>
>>29846602
I actually liked it! Your funny man!
>>
>>29847194
>Getting off the bed, you go to inspect the bookcase with more care. All of the books were completely unlabeled except for decorative symbols on their spines. For curiosities sake, you'll have a small look. As hard as it was with hooves, you manage to get a rather small book with a dragon on the spine out onto the floor in front of you. Flipping it open to the first page where a name was written, or at least you think it's a name. You couldn't actually pronounce the words Sun Tzu with any certainty, but they did look familiar.
Closing the book and putting it back with your teeth, you go back to your bed. Heh, ‘your bed’. How long has it been since you've said that?
>Jumping onto it, you start to actually consider what's happened so far. You've been thrown into a new life as the son of a jerk god by another insane god thing who you can't really tell if they are for you or not. The jerky god has a grudge of some sort on a princess who actually doesn't seem to be the worst ruler you've seen. She seemed to care for your well being in the hands of the jerk, so that was good. Aside from her being the only one you know for sure wants the best for you, that last sentence from her was still bothering you. ‘Have a good life in Equestria’. You repeat that silently to yourself for a few moments. Then it hits you.
“How did she know I'm not…”
>You dash off of your bed and out the door to where Discord was. He was sitting on his couch with a scroll floating in front of him, seemingly writing on it with his talon before you burst into the room. He looks down at you.
>”Do you mind? I'm trying to write to my pen pal.”
“Discord, what EXACTLY did you say to that princess?”
>You were actually really fucking concerned. You didn't know what people from this world knowing about where you came from actually entailed, but you were sure that it couldn't be good.
>>
>>29847213
Everything that could have possibly went wrong with this series of posts did, so I give up for tonight.
Fuck my life
if your know what I mean ;^)
Ps fuck captcha
>>
>>29847220
Bad luck senpai
>>
>>29843398
I wonder if Discord would agree to take DT on an adventure. On one hand, he would like to mess with erfanon that way but on the other, I agree with that elo did. Since Discord didn't see PhD Anon as his partner but rather as a close friend who also happened to be a colt, Discord immediatly tried to push PhD away from the adventure since it would be too dangerous for him so I suppose it would be also natural for Discord to politely and cleverly tell DT that she can't join them in an adventure.
>>
File: mount.png (527KB, 1416x884px) Image search: [Google]
mount.png
527KB, 1416x884px
Hey guys, it's your friendly fag writefag with a surprise. Just requested our two mane characters of the thread!
I know Elo will enjoy it.
>>
File: 1475881071233-mlp.png (91KB, 237x261px) Image search: [Google]
1475881071233-mlp.png
91KB, 237x261px
>>29848084
>>
File: 1459707114568.gif (996KB, 540x388px) Image search: [Google]
1459707114568.gif
996KB, 540x388px
>>29842583
>>29848084
>>
File: 1491861278552.jpg (145KB, 900x711px) Image search: [Google]
1491861278552.jpg
145KB, 900x711px
>>29846377
>>29847213
>>
>>29848084
disgust.png
>>
>>29848084
No
>>
File: IMG_4219.jpg (30KB, 372x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4219.jpg
30KB, 372x438px
>>29848084
>>
File: 5685865368.png (150KB, 500x472px) Image search: [Google]
5685865368.png
150KB, 500x472px
>>29848084
>>
File: Bubby.png (123KB, 293x272px) Image search: [Google]
Bubby.png
123KB, 293x272px
>>29848084
Wait, I know who did this abomination!
>>
File: ss+(2015-04-17+at+09.37.40).jpg (26KB, 338x281px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-04-17+at+09.37.40).jpg
26KB, 338x281px
i have no will to write...
>>
>>29848501
If you feel horrible right now, why not take a break for the night? But I also want to ask why you feel like that
>>
>>29848502
Feels pointless.
>>
>>29848510
what? why? are you feeling depressed over something else?
>>
>>29848510
Because it is pointless
>>
>>29848512
Among the usual? I just don't feel any drive. I feel like it's just pointless. I guess it's due to my shovel Knight stream today.

There was energy and drive during it.
With this? It feels like it's just dying. And that we're writing without purpose anymore. I don't feel like I'm entertaining anyone anymore.

Without the ability to be truly entertaining. I just lose drive.
>>
>>29848525
>I don't feel like I'm entertaining anyone anymore.
Well, I dunno if it counts by you are certainly entertaining me
>>
>>29848529
I'm glad for that. I dunno. maybe I'm just in a depressive slump since no doctor has been able to figure something out as well. Whatever, I just need to get my groove back somehow
>>
>>29848542
essay anon here, you and elo always manage to entertain. So please don't feel like your writting is for nothing.
>>
>>29848501
That draw was that good that you don't feel like writing? Kek
>>
File: gay bathhouse.png (544KB, 633x484px) Image search: [Google]
gay bathhouse.png
544KB, 633x484px
>>29848084
/r/ing elo and erf in the gay bathhouse while coffee watches
>>
>>29848547
thanks. I guess I'll just take a night off to recollect myself
>>
File: highimpact.jpg (63KB, 476x492px) Image search: [Google]
highimpact.jpg
63KB, 476x492px
>>29848496
Your tears are delicious. I knew you'd love it. sorry erf sempai
>>
>>29849055
Why is bunhood so obsessed with elo?
>>
>>29848525
But I love your story
>>
>>29848714
I hope you realized you inspired me to begin writing again, even if I stopped for this thread, and I would like to see DT sneak on an adventure with Anon. But if you feel like you want to move on from writing this, I won't force you or guilt you into doing anything you don't want to do for yourself.
>>
>>29849292
The only thing I'm obsessed with is bringing upon him his demise, and until the day that can come to fruition, I shall slander his name, shout profanities and obscenities to disgrace it, and cast aspersions. Redundancies noted, to fully expess my disdain! Death to Eloshitte! The scurge of Daddonequus, the root of all evil, the buffer to my ire, and the bane of existence!

KILL KILL KILL

He gets on my damn nerves is what.
>>
>>29849778
Huh, so bunhood has some sort of psycho crush on elo. I feel bad for the shit elo has to put up with
>>
>>29849796
Don't you put that evil on me! Don't you put that in us!
>>
>>29849942
Jesus Christ man calm your tits. Fucking shit now I truly feel bad for elo if he has to deal with your autism every fucking time
>>
>>29848542
nigga what do you even HAVE
>>
>>29847220
Looks like I didn't mess up too badly or miss anything, so I'll continue in a while

>>29848525
>Pointless
>Inspires me to write
>Keks all day long
Whatever you say man

>>29849942
Don't act like it's not already there
>>
Boop
>>
>>29850082
Speaking of which is time for you to continue your story
>>
ethnical
>>
File: 1472094697619-v.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472094697619-v.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>29849778
>>29849942
Goddamn bun.
>>
>>29850578
Continue from last save

>He lazily rolls his eyes as he goes back to writing.
>”Oh settle down. I only told her what she needed to know, nothing more.”
>You weren't buying it.
“And that was? Listen, I'm pretty sure she knows I'm not from around here, and you said we were gonna keep that secret, so what did you say?”
>Discord lets out a sigh and sets his paper to the side, glaring at you with annoyance.
>”Fine, if you insist on annoying me, I'll tell you. I told her that you're not from Equestria, that your from a very far off land that I only happened to find by pure accident when using my magic. This place was very poor, and amongst everypony else, I saw you. Being the good hearted soul that I am, I took you in as my son who I love tenderly and only want the best for. There, does that satisfy you?”
>You were about to complain that it doesn't, but…
“Um, well, yeah. That actually kinda doe–”
>”Good” He snaps his talons, turning you around and magically pushing you back through your door. “Now go do...whatever it is that you do and leave me to some peace and quiet.”
>The door slams shut as he finishes speaking.
>You sigh and jump up onto your bed. Once a-fucking-gain, your stuck here. Well, you've exhausted your options really. There were all of the books, but it's not like you would be able to get more than a page in before the wording would get too difficult for you to read.
>Scanning the room for literally anything to do at all, you spot something. On the deck to your right, was an inkwell and pen, as well as another book, but this one looked different from the rest. Hopping directly from the bed to the chair, you examine it more closely.
>Brown, leather bound with a simple skewed design imprinted around the border, and held closed by a small strap with a button on it.
>Carefully undoing the button with your teeth, you flip the book open, revealing…
>>
>>29851662
>>29850042

Fuk yal, I have the right to use my spag as I want.
>>
>>29851684
>A blank page. Great. Through further investigation, you find that all of the pages are, in fact, blank. Not even lines to write on, just plain white. You look towards the inkwell and pen. Both items were very ornate compared to the book, the inkwell having spirals carved up its body and the pen having many strange glyphs carved into its length. Taking a few glances between them and the book, you figured that they were probably yours since they're in your room, so why not?
>You almost instantly reach for it with your hand, but the realization that you didn't have any anymore stopped you. You could grab things with your hooves, but not with any real delicacy. Hmm… Maybe you could use your mouth?
>Meh, no harm in trying.
>Carefully using your teeth to pick up the pen, you use your hoof you open the inkwell lid, which was conveniently on a hinge connected to the body, revealing a deep red ink inside. Dipping the pen in the well, you take it to the paper and attempt to write something very simple in the blood-like ink.
‘Hello.’
>It was extremely sloppy, not just because of your horrible writing abilities or because you were using your head, but also because you seemed to have put a little too much ink on the pen, making your lines very uneven. As a whole though, you don't think you did too bad. It was nowhere near perfect but – it having been such a long time since you last picked up a pen, let alone used one – you were impressed with yourself. You still really need some practice, but you guess that's what the book is for.
>As you're about to touch the pen to the paper once again, you're interrupted by a scratching noise. Looking down, there was a word being written out in a contrary dark blue ink from no apparent source. The writing was better than yours, being semi-neatly printed under your word.
>‘Hello?’
>>
>>29851684
Fuck off. You're not Erf.
>>
>>29851691
>Um, excuse you? Really, you shouldn't have been surprised, but you were. It's kinda hard not to get surprised by an equivalent of instant message via book. Or at least that's what you assumed it was.
>...
>Let's find out!
>You scratch the pen against the paper, taking more caution this time to neatly write your words underneath the blue one.
‘Who are you?’
>There, that should give you your answer.
>A moment of nothing passes before new words are written underneath yours.
>‘My name is–’
>With a flash of white, you're back in the livingroom, sitting in front of Discord impatiently tapping his foot.
>Fuking hell, could this guy go more than ten seconds without interru–
>”There you are!” He picks you up like before. “It seems that I've lost track of time. We'll have to rush to get to our next stop on time.”
>That's it! You're already tired of his fucking shit. No more. How you'll get him, you're not sure yet, but you'll come up with something.
>Knowing that you wouldn't get a word in anyways, you stay silent as he teleports you both off to somewhere else.
>>
>>29851696
I want this meme to die
>>
>>29851696
Fuck. This hurt me so much that I just can't continue writing anymore. Actually, fuck that. I'm just gonna go grab my knife and stab myself in the neck repeatedly until I die just because of your words. I can't go on like this
>>
>>29851738
You gotta write with your blood now, it's the only option
>>
>>29851703
Okay this last part was actually super interesting so keep going slave
>>
>>29851696
No! Fuck you!
>>
For Erf
https://youtu.be/60fqp2rLUR4
>>
File: 1474681697740-v.jpg (29KB, 450x351px) Image search: [Google]
1474681697740-v.jpg
29KB, 450x351px
>>29851686
>>
Boop
>>
How are you feeling erf?
>>
>>29854410
ERF
IS
KILL
>>
>>29854410
>>29854429
I think I know the loss of my motivation. didn't realize I got sick. Ahh well, I took some medicine so i should be good soon
>>
>>29843398
>"Yes mother" Diamond says with a quiet half sigh as she takes the handkerchief and gently cleans your face. "There we go. You look a lot better now Anon" She then leans close to you with a smile and whispers "I'm still going to ask your dad"
>Oygh, as forceful as ever. She was going to do whatever it took to get what she wanted.
>And if it wasn't for her parents being here. You'd explain to her why you couldn't let that happen. Because the last thing you needed was the adventure spiraling out of control and her getting hurt. Or worse.
>Besides, you had a codec now. If you needed to get in touch with Discord. You only needed to tap your ear. Amazing really. Why didn't you think of having one of these before?
>So for now. you wouldn't argue. And you whispered
"You can ask him if you want. But adventures can be pretty scary, Y'know?"
>But she only heard the "You can ask him" part. She beamed a smile at you as she whispered "Good, I will"
>....oogggh. You wondered how'd this have gone if you had gone with Applebloom instead. Better? Or would you be taking the whole CMC along for the ride?
>"Ahh, here we are. Home sweet home" Filthy Rich said as he eyed his mansion. Then looked up at the sun, it was noon. He chuckled "And with plenty of time in the day to get in a right tasty lunch"
>"Though not enough to plan a brilliant dinner. When our guests arrive, I want them to see that when you dine with us. You dine with the best. So you'll be having a normal lunch and helping me direct the maids and butlers. I don't want a single slip up" Spoiled said with a scowl on her face. Not really towards her husband's comment. Just in the fact she didn't want any reason to seem even less than best.
>>
>>29854762
>"That important,huh? Well, if that's what you want I guess I can cut out some of my lunchtime. At least I know dinner is going to make this pony fat n' happy." Filthy immediately agreed with this wife. He didn't want to upset her after all. And tonight should make up for the average lunch he was going to have.
>"It's very important. Yes the Cakes may be of the average wage class. But the fact that they do have a good reputation in town mixed with the fact that they are obviously compatible with us makes them worthy enough for at least one good dinner with us. Perhaps more, depending on how it goes" Spoiled said as she already began calculating what she wanted done in terms of style and flair
>"All that over their foals likin' our little Diamond, eh?" Filthy chuckled
>"Obviously not. It'll take more than that to win my favor. Now hush, we're wasting time. Come along Diamond Tiara, there will be plenty of time for your coltfriend later. We need to go over a few things for tonight." Spoiled said
>"Yes mother." Diamond let out a little giggle as she looked deep into your eyes and whispered "I can't wait Anon. Goodbye, seeya later"
>...mn, you couldn't say anything now. Not when she was looking at you with those doting eyes. So you just rub your head gently to her side. A little love nuzzle.
"Seeya, my princess"
>She giggled at that. And blushed deep as she followed her parents into the mansion.
>She was in love with you so hard. If you had to think of a lewd thought. It'd be about how good the sex was going to be when you both were old enough.
>it was going to be beast.
>Welp, no time to dawdle. Let's see if this codec thing works from whatever distance you are from Discord right now.
>But when you put your hoof to your ear.
>"Anon!" Came a familiar cry.
>Out from behind some bushes. Scootaloo, with a helmet and her scooter, came riding out towards you. With worry on her face "A-are you done yet? I need you, really bad!"
>Wut? Was she following you?
>>
>>29854794
"Scootaloo? What are you doing here?"
>"I followed you. I was waiting for you to be done. Because, well...y'know.." Was it really that important? Because you already figured out why she didn't stop you.
"She's not that scary. If it was important, you should have just....wait"
>Wait. She didn't...
"Scoots...Don't tell me you...like me. Y'know in th-"
>"ANON!" Scootaloo immediately gave you an angry look "I'm not in love with you, you dweeb! This is actually super important!"
>Wow, you felt like an idiot. But come on, that usually happens right? When you're being tailed by a girl?
>....then again. 80% of Equestria are girls.
>You're friends with a lot of girls.
>"Anon?" Scootaloo was staring at you awkwardly as you found yourself lost in thought.
"S-sorry, ahm. W-what's the problem?"
>you couldn't even look her in the eye. Still embarrassed about your mistake.
>"Anon, look. I don't know what happened in that class but you need to get it together. We might got a real big problem" Scootaloo said, worried as fuck.
>But then you realized something. She said "Might"
"Might? What do you mean might?"
>"That's the thing. I don't know really. But, see. I was working on my scooter in the clubhouse when I thought I saw a purple light outside. I took a look and there's this weird looking bush that kinda glows purple sometimes" Scootaloo explains.
>That's weird. Though purple could definitely mean it's Twilight. But why would she be a bush?
"Ok, that does sound kinda weird. But then what's the problem? Why would Twilight even be there?"
>"I....I think she knows about Scrappy. Applebloom is training him now in some sort of advanced "Scaring away bigger pests" lesson..thing. I dunno, you'd have to ask her. But, I think Twilight is spying on them."
>...SHIT! wait. She already knew. Why would she...
>Oh no, was she just wanting to see Scrappy for herself?
>>
>>29854924
>The hell is she even doing? Fuck, you don't even think Celestia would be happy with this.
"Oy, ok ok. But the clubhouse is pretty far away from here. If that is Twilight. Then we're going to probably have to use my horn."
>"Your Horn? you mean teleportation magic like Twilight uses? That's..not gonna hurt is it?" Scootaloo wondered. A little worried if you had the necessary skill
"I mean..it shouldn't."
>You put the horn on your head
"Dad does it all the time so it should be easy."
>"You say "Should be" Like you've never done it before." Scootaloo was being a little antsy now about teleporting, since she wasn't sure if you could handle it.
"I have. I've used it once or twice so it'll be ok. Come on, Scoots. If it's important. Then now is not the time to be scared of a little chaos magic."
>"I'm not scared!" Scootaloo barked at you "I'm just..." She sighed "I'm just worried about Scrappy. If Twilight finds out about him..."
"Don't worry Scoots. We'll get is straightened out. Alright, ready?"
>"Ready.." For Scrappy, or really. Any of her friends. She was ready
>You point your horn straight up as you and Scootaloo get enveloped in a light. And in a flash. You both appear in the clubhouse.
>"Woah..That was awesome!" Scootaloo said as she looked around the familiar surroundings.
"Yeah, ok. So where do you think Twilight is?"
>You took a look around the Clubhouse. Everything was in it's usual place. Though that chessboard was recently set up. Did he become obsessed with Chess? why? He only beat you with flukes. He can't be that good...
>"Oh right! Over here." Scootaloo went over to the side window and pointed down in the distance. "Right over there, see that bush? doesn't it look a little weird?"
>You walked over to the window. You could see Applebloom dressed as a Timberwolf as Scrappy barked at her. You had no fucking clue what was going on. So you then looked over to where Scootaloo was pointing. The bush looked pretty normal.
"Looks fine to me"
>>
>>29855042
>"Just keep looking" She says, and so you do.
>And then thats when you saw it.
>A pair of binoculars innocently poking out for a few seconds and then back into the bushes.
>....fuck
"Yep, It's Twilight"
>"Oh no! She must have found out about Scrappy! This is bad. What if she takes him away?!" Scootaloo was really starting to worry now. She knew Twilight well enough that if she suspected changeling. Scrappy would be gone.
>But you just remain calm. Even though on the inside. You were questioning if you should call Discord in for this. Because this? This was unacceptable. And just like, thanks to Discord, you weren't going to take Chrysalis's shit. You weren't going to take Twilight's shit either. You hoped anyway.
"Applebloom doesn't know she's there right?"
>"No, I didn't want to tell her. It might make things look even more suspicious" Scootaloo said as she made another peek through the window.
"Ok, ok..so.."
>You sigh
"Listen. Twilight knows already. So does Cadance. We had a whole thing about it back in Canterlot"
>"YOU TOLD HER?!" Scootaloo said in surprise
"N-no! Princess Celestia and Luna did. Because it's apparently important for them to know or whatever. There was nothing I could do about it either. But if it makes you feel any better. Twilight isn't allowed to actually do anything."
>Scootaloo was still worried, despite your words. "Look Anon, I really like Twilight as a friend. But sometimes she can get weird. Like this one time, before she became an alicorn. She got reeeeaaaalllyy freaky this one time about not getting some friendship lesson done. She got so weird that she put the entire town under this weird spell. She really hasn't done something like that since. But, I get really worried when she's doing things like hiding behind bushes."
>Lesson Zero....
"It'll be ok Scoots. I got this. I'm just going to go and confront her. That's all"
>>
>>29855064
>After all the shit Twilight has given you and Discord about doing things under ponies noses and such. This, you thought, was unacceptable.
>"Really? I dunno. Won't that make things worse?" She asked, looking down at Scrappy and Applebloom with dread "I don't want anything to happen. Scrappy is a great friend, and the best changeling ever. And Applebloom? I think she wouldn't be the same if he was gone. It's sorta weird. But it's really like he became her dog. If you ask me, I think Twilight should just get rid of bug breath. That way nopony has to worry anymore."
"Scoots, I...."
>It'd be pointless to say anything. Scootaloo obviously hated Chrysalis a lot more now than she did before. And no doubt did not approve of whatever friendship you did have with her. There's no use explaining that your still trying to reform her."
"Never mind, I'll just go deal with this. Stay here, ok?"
>"...ok. But you better come back and tell me what happened. Got it?"
"Got it"
>And so, you made your way towards Twilight. You stealthily left the clubhouse with Applebloom or Scrappy noticing and took a winding path to get behind the bush Twilight was in without her spotting you.
>You could hear very soft noises coming out of the bush. And see a faint light of purple.
>Yep, most definitely Twilight.
>You moved in a little closer.
>You dared to move some of the leaves, and could see the end of her tail sticking out.
>...you really should call in Discord for this.
>But probably, he'd so something that would make the situation blow up in your face. You loved the guy, but you didn't need his pettiness ruining this.
"Hey Twilight, how's the view?"
>And then all the subtle movements and noises. Just stopped.
>>
>>29851696
Yes I am
>>
>>29855385
No you are not
>>
>>29854924
I kind of forgot that Twilight can be as stupidbas erfanon at times
>>
>>29854630
How ya feeling erf?
>>
>>29855083
twilight is a faggot
>>
>>29855083
Good read. I love it when Twi gets here shit rekt.
>>
>>29856533
a little better
>>
>>29856927
Good.
I can't wait for Anon to wreck Twilight's shit.
I got a pretty good chuckle visualizing that whole setup.
>>
File: erf.jpg (85KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
erf.jpg
85KB, 800x600px
>page nine
ERF GET BETTER GET BETTER ERF
>>
>After some walking, your group arrived to the entrance of the crystal castle’s throne room and the first thing that you noticed was that the doors were firmly shut, and that waiting outside was a very worried looking Twilight and…
>”…Spike…”
>The purple lizard was talking something with Twilight but the moment he noticed your presence, he narrowed his eyes at you and growled back “…Anon…”
>You and the little idiot butted heads, scowling at each other…
>”I thought that something stank around here, now I know why”
“Yeah I thought the same thing, seriously mate; you should learn what oral hygiene is…hmmm or maybe you reek like wet garbage because you fell in the trash can while you were taking out Miss Rarity’s garbage? Seriously kid, go away. I’m here on serious business.”
>”Kid? Hah! Think again! Do you even know how I’m known around these parts? The brave and glorious, that’s right dude! I’m a hero and everypony in the Crystal Empire knows it! Even Cadence asked me to help with this…” Spike snickered “So I guess that I gotta clean the mess that the baby Anon did!”
>You rolled your eyes and shook your head
“Oh, please! You are a literal BABY dragon! Besides, what are you even gonna do? Scrub the toilets? Don’t make me laugh mate. I have tasted those cupcakes that you send my moms from time to time and lemme tell you, if your heroics are like your cooking then you’re a worse hero than Hum Drum”
>”Hum Drum?!” Spike growled “That’s it! I’m gonna burn that mane of yours!” You could see some green embers coming out from his mouth…
>But at the same time you also readied a spell of your own
“Give me your best shot, you purple lizard!”
>>
>>29857947
>”Alright, stop with that you two!” Twilight said with an annoyed voice before she pulled Spike away with her magic “Seriously, why can’t the both of you get along?”
>Didn’t you bite your tongue there Twilight? Or should you call Eris?
>”Mon Petit, zis is not ze behavior zat ponies expect from ze prince. You have to apologize to ze little dragon.” Aegia spoke with a stern tone as she pulled you away
“What?! Why?! He started everything!”
>Aegia then shot you an ice cold glare “Zat is of no importance to me. You will offer an apology to Spike or else zere will be consequences. Do you understand, Mon Petit?”
>You gulped and gave a military salute to her
“Yes ma’am Aegia! I understand ma’am Aegia!”
>You heard Spike laughing at you… until Twilight told him with a stern voice “Don’t you think that you’re free from charges, Spike. You have to apologize too”
>”What?!” Spike yelled in protest “C’mon Twi, you can’t be serious about-“
>But the purple lizard’s protest was immediately shot down by Twilight’s angry glare “I’m not in the mood to discuss this, Spike. You have to apologize and that’s it”
>Spike crossed his arms and huffed “Fiiiiine…”
>Twilight and Aegia pushed the two of you so you could look at the other face to face. Spike scowled at you and you scowled back, but after a few moments of angrily looking at each other’s eyes, you and spike shook hooves…well, you shook his puny claw as both of you said with an annoyed tone “I’m sorry…”
>You then went back and sit by Thorax’s side who asked with genuine confusion “Anon, who’s that dragon? A-And why do you guys, you know… don’t like each other?”
>You let out a tired sigh
“That’s Spike, the most annoying salamander in Equestria. As for your other question… well…”
>You shrugged
“The guy got mad that his crush, who’s an older mare by the way, got along with me, then he tried to turn my marefriend against me by telling her a bunch of lies. Honestly, the guy is a jerk”
>>
>>29858233
>”Oh…” Thorax rubbed his chin “Do you mind if I say hi to him?”
>You raised an eyebrow and asked him with annoyance
“Really?”
>”O-Oh well, I just thought that maybe I could talk to him and you know… find out why he’s so mean, b-but…” Thorax gave you a nervous smile “I-If it really bothers you, then I will stay here”
>It did bother you… a lot, but at the same time… sheesh, you want Thorax to make as much friends as possible and that ponies can see that he’s not bad, right? Ehhhh… on the other hoof… that was Spike… eeeh…. Hnnng… AH! SCREW IT!
>You placed your hoof on your forehead and groaned
“No… it’s fine… go talk with the salamander if you want to…”
>Thorax gently placed his hood on your shoulder “Are you sure? I don’t want to do something that would make my best friend mad”
“Thorax…”
>Yeah… you can’t deny him this…
“Don’t worry, okay? Just because me and the purple lizard aren’t what you’d call close friends doesn’t mean that you are suddenly banned from talking to him. If you want to try and make friends with Spike, then you are absolutely free to do it”
>You let out a chuckle as you gave Thorax a light punch on his shoulder
“So go there and show him what you got, ambassador pineapple.”
>Thorax giggled as he nodded “Okay… Thanks Anon. I-I mean…” he cleared his throat and tried to make a deeper and more regal voice “I’ll make the prince of tropical fruits proud of me! Because I, Thorax the pineapple ambassador, will succeed in making fruity and fresh friendships”
>You and Thorax shared a big laugh before he walked off to meet Spike… you had a bad feeling about this, but it was too late to go back
>Thankfully, Twilight didn’t protest, instead she walked to where you were so she could have a chat with you.
>”Hey Anon…” Twilight gave you an awkward smile before sighing “listen… I know that we… well… disagreed a bit out there, but I want you to know that I do trust you, it’s just that…”
>>
>>29858359
“I know… you still don’t trust Thorax because he’s a changeling. Twilight please, you have to believe me, he’s not the bad guy here. The poor guy has…”
>Twilight suddenly interrupted you ”Gone through a lot, I know. Shining Armor just told me everything…”
“What?! No wait, wrong answer… hmmm… so you now know about how bad Thorax had it back at his hive, does that mean that you guys believe me now?”
>”Well…” Twilight gently shrugged “Shining is very conflicted about it, that’s why he wants to wait until hearing Cadence’s decision, as for me…” She then adopted a more… powerful posture… one that almost made you to admire her… almost… in reality you blushed because she still was too sexy to believe it “I decided that as the princess of friendship, it is my duty to learn everything I can about this delicate matter, besides…err… Anon, are you okay?”
>Oh dang! You were still blushing, you cleared your throat and said with the manliest voice you could do
“Yes, Yes, of course I’m alright, please pay no attention to my face and continue with what you were about to say”
>Twilight giggled as she gently poked your chest “Suuure… anyways, I still remember what you told me at the party, and I kinda want to prove you wrong. I want you to see that I too have a scientific mind.”
>You chuckled as you gave Twilight a smug little grin
“Hah! Good to see that you’re improving my little Twilight. After all, we need to do our very best to find every piece of evidence, that way our final judgment will be as objective as possible”
>”Hey, I’m way older than you, and… wait a moment…” Twilight raised an eyebrow and gave you a smirk “Princess Celestia used to tell me something very similar to what you just said all the time when I was your age. You’re not stealing your mom’s teachings, are you?”
“More like the things my mom says she scolds me. And for your information, there’s a difference between stealing and being inspired by”
>>
>>29858470
>”I can see why you would be inspired by Princess Celestia’s words, but if you are going to do that, why not pick something that Princess Luna told me once? It kinda fits more” Twilight cleared her throat and started imitating your mom “”Young Twilight, one of the worst things you can do as a princess, is to judge your subjects based on what they did in the past. What truly matters is what they do in the present, because their current actions is what define them” or something like that”
>You didn’t want to admit but… your mom Luna told you the same thing when you freaked out by the ursa major that she showed you during a dream… Like yeah, you could probably fill an entire book with all the things they tell you when you get scolded.
>”So, while we wait for Cadence to be ready for this meeting, would you mind if I ask you a few things?”
>Huh… so that’s why the doors to the throne room were closed…there’s also the possibility that Twilight was waiting outside because she really didn’t want to see Eris yet.
“Nah, you know that I want everyone to see that Thorax is one of the good guys, so shoot away Twilight. I’ll answer everything”
>”That’s great! Buuut… the first question isn’t for you actually…” Twilight then looked at Aegia “But for your bodyguard. Because I want to be sure that those injuries that Shining Armor told me about aren’t just a trick, so…” Twilight then gave Aegia a serious look “Tell me Ms. Aegia, can we trust Thorax about that?”
>Aegia remained with her usual emotionless expression as she nodded “Oui. Ze injuries zat Monsieur Zorax has all over his neck are all very old, none of zem is recent. More importantly, zose are ze type of injuries zat can only be made by somepony else… and zey are also ze type zat hurts a whole lot. Do you have any ozer question for moi?”
>>
>>29858660
>”Err… no, thank you…” Twilight shooked her head and then looked back at you “Okay, so I haven’t seen those marks yet, but two very reliable sources say that they’re real… hmmm if anything, this tells me that Chrysalis is even more evil than what anypony could’ve thought, I mean, I knew she was evil, but this? This is just mind blowing…”
“I know, that alone would explain why Thorax was so desperate of getting out from that life”
>”Funny you mention that…because, well…” Twilight cringed a bit by what she said “Sorry… that was not funny, not at all. What I actually meant was that you said something that relates directly to my next question. “How did Thorax escape and when? Was that the only reason why he left his hive?”
“Good to see that you now believe me when I say that Thorax ran away from the hive instead of being here to destroy us”
>”I’m more open to the possibility than before, but…” Twilight raised an eyebrow “You know that I can’t give a proper judgment with just that evidence, because there’s also the possibility that he’s a rogue changeling doing a conquering mission on his own, so in order to prove that hypothesis right or wrong, you have to answer my questions, please”
>On one hoof, you felt a bit annoyed that she still didn’t trust your word completely but on the other… she was right, Twilight was assessing each possibility and discarding everything that didn’t match and contradicted the evidence…
>… Just like any self-respecting scientist would do… ehhh, fine…
“Okay Twilight, I won’t argue with you on this, and I promised to answer everything. So let’s begin. Thorax escaped sometime after the number the changelings did in Canterlot but before they got back to their hive. And who did they do that you might ask? You see, the changelings managed to return to their hive by traveling in small squads, except for Thorax who traveled back alone”
>Twilight tilted her head “And why’s that?”
“Well…”
>You shrugged
>>
>>29858670
“To put it simply, he wasn’t exactly the most popular bug in the hive. Basically no one wanted to team up with him. And I know you will want a reason for that and probably another source that isn’t Thorax and luckily for you, I have both.”
>”Is your other source that changeling from other dimension that Princess Celestia’s letter mentioned? Seriously Anon, of all the things that I’ve heard today, that is the craziest one. How do you expect me to believe that you somehow were able to travel to another dimension on your own?” Twilight asked with a cautious tone
“Heh, so you don’t believe in inter-dimensional travel now? Did you somehow forget that I’m from another dimension too? And besides who said I did it on my own?”
>”I didn’t forget that, but if you didn’t use your magic to do that, then…” Twilight leaned her head forward as a spark of curiosity shone in her eyes “Then how did you do it?”
>You rolled your eyes and chuckled
“You totally forgot that part because otherwise you would’ve remembered that there’s only one guy who can travel back and forth between dimensions at will, and that’s Discord… well…maybe Eris too, I mean, she said that her power equals the one of her dad… but eh… I think she still lacks the experience to pull that off…“
>Twilight placed a hoof on her forehead and shook her head as she groaned “Of course Discord had to do something with this… He’s SO intro trouble right now… but let’s not get ahead of ourselves, please continue with your story Anon”
>Oh dear… if Discord gets into trouble because of this then that means YOU are going to get into trouble, because there’s no way that he’s not going to get back at you
>>
>>29858678
“O-okay… Discord sent me to that dimension in two occasions, the first time I went there, I met Scrappy and made friends with the little guy, the second travel happened after we rescued Glimmer from being frickin’ destroyed by the changelings. She told us everything she knew about Chrysalis’ plan and that included the fact that the changelings were looking for Thorax.”
>”So I suppose that other changeling told you everything, right?”
>You shook your head
“More or less, Scrappy didn’t know about the conquest plan… BUT! he knew about Thorax and well… for what he told me, it seems like the rest of his kin looks down at him because he doesn’t want to do evil, and that makes them think of him as a coward…”
>”Hmmm…” Twilight rubbed her chin and then pointed her hoof at you “Does that match with what Thorax has told you?”
>You nodded
“Yes, it matches one hundred percent. Thorax told us that he has never liked doing evil stuff, he even messed up potential conquers thanks to that. That’s also the reason why Chrysalis did… why she did those horrible things to him… as for what pushed him to finally leave… believe it or not, it wasn’t the awful life he had…”
>”Huh?” Twilight tilted her head backwards from the surprise “Now that’s weird, if it wasn’t the constant misery he had to endure, then what?”
“Just look at Thorax and Spike and you’ll know the reason”
>You pointed Twilight to where Thorax and Spike were, and while the salamander can go and hug a cactus… Thorax was actually enjoying himself… heck, as much as you hated the idea, those two were getting along just fine.
>”Friendship…” Twilight said with a whisper “I see now… Thorax left the hive because he wanted to learn what friendship is so he could take that information back to Chrysalis! Now everything makes sense!”
“Exact- wait, what?! NO! Y-You got it all wrong, Thorax-“
>>
>>29858684
>But then Twilight giggled as she poked your chest “I know, I was just joking.” She giggled a bit more “But I think that I can give my own opinion now”
“R-Really?”
>”Mhmm…” Twilight nodded “And while I won’t say it right now, I think that the fact I’m letting Spike to continue his little chat with Thorax might give you a pretty good idea about what it might be…”
>You let out a sigh of relief as you gave Twilight a smile
“Thanks Twilight”
>”You know you can call me Twi, right? We’re friends after all!”
>How she said those words… the face she made when saying that… ooooh! Calm down Anon! Y-You already had a marefriend a-and Twilight was too old for you!
>But dang it! Why did she have to be so gosh darn hot!
“O-okay…. T-Twi…”
>Twilight rolled her eyes and turned to the doors “But anyways… I think that Cadence is taking a bit longer than what I expected…” Twilight walked to the throne room’s doors and placed her hoof on them “So let me check if everything is fi-“
>*SLAM*
>But before she could do anything else, Eris opened the doors, slamming Twilight so hard in the face that she was sent flying into a nearby wall
>”Whoopsie! Didn’t see ya there, purple!” Eris giggled “But whatever, it’s not like I care. I just came here to tell ya nerds that Candy-Candy says you can come in now…”
>Huh… why was Eris wearing an 80’s styled jacket… and aviator sunglasses on her head? I-it’s not like the outfit didn’t look good on her, heck that make-up style she was rocking made you sweat from how hot it looked on her…
>… and hey, even the salamander was impressed by her looks… seems like Eris can charm every male from any species, no matter how big of a cuck they were.
>”Hey…” Eris called Twilight who was stuck in the wall “You okay there, purple? Why were you behind the door anyways? Didn’t your mom tell that’s a very bad idea?”
>Twilight teleported away from the wall and in front of Eris, she then narrowed her eyes and growled “Eriiisssssss! You did that on purpose!”
>>
File: sunset re-reading.jpg (128KB, 1280x989px) Image search: [Google]
sunset re-reading.jpg
128KB, 1280x989px
>>29837396
>>29843398
D'aww, then
>>29843300
boner ruin
>>29855083
Aww fug, Erf, Anon squeaking Twiggles, fresh from his success terrorizing the Buffalo buffalo buffalo outside Buffalo Buffalo buffaloing buffalo buffaloes. Scoots and Anon have such a good report with each other, shit was cash. Diamond's impending Adventure Time.. oh fug...

I'm glad you got your mojo back man, but if you'd rather be streaming shovel knights than writing, don't let us stop you.

>>29846384
YES. Psycho anon downed Silkie off his unknown bender on Satan's orders. Skin walkers beset him at every turn in their latex sheen skin suits, but he treads on toward a better future away--away from Trixie and her band of mutant militant cultists. Never forgetting The Station, even removed in world and body; the stalwart pinion of perfect mind bears it all in his confident slouching meander.

>>29846774
>>29847213
Ey, why ded?
>>29851703
Ah-hah, that was pict related!

>>29848084
Ahh... yes, it speaks to me; a voice from beyond, this masterpiece of artistic impetus. The drive, the passion, the fervor in every keen stroke declaring boldly the intent of master artisan.

I mean, holy hell, this thread. Bunny, never deny us your troll-foo.

>>29858695
The Anon X Twilight shipping intensifies, What's age mean when you're an immortal alicorn anyway?

Eris bursting on the scene like 80s hair metal, heh...
>>
>>29858695
>”I did?” Eris gave Twilight a fake innocent look “I just opened the door like Candy-Candy asked me to”
>”Who?” Twilight yelled back
“I think she means Cadence”
>Eris energetically nodded ”Yup!” she then turned to you “Oh dork! There you are! And I see that you brought a new friend with ya! And y’know it’s cool that you get to hang with other dorks and all that, buuuuuut! would you mind telling him that wearing a goofy disguise in front of a lady is of very bad taste?”
>She then hovered to where Thorax was and with a single touch of her paw, made him change back to his changeling form “Aaah! Much better! Now tell me lil’ buggy, would you like to be squashed by my cute little paw or would you like it more if I use the pesticide instead? Whatever your choice might be, Eris the exterminator can fill your need!”
>”E-EEEP!” Thorax didn’t reply, instead he just darted to where you were and hid behind you
“Eris!”
>”What?” Eris asked with false surprise “You know I was joking”
>”A-Anon, w-who is that?” Thorax asked with a frightened voice
>You rolled your eyes as you helped Thorax to stand up
“That’s Eris, and don’t worry about her, she might act mean at first, but once you get to know her… like truly know her, she’s actually a very good friend… it just takes some time to reach that part.”
>”Speak for yourself…” Twilight replied with an angry tone “Eris is the worst…”
>”Awwww!” Eris chuckled “That’s the best thing you have said about me all week!”
>Twilight scowled at Eris but didn’t say anything else to her, instead she walked into the throne room “Let’s go Spike…”
>”Ummm…” Spike looked at Twilight and then at Thorax “Good luck Thorax, I’ll be rooting for you”
>”Thanks Spike” Thorax said with a bright smile
>”Nah, don’t worry…” the purple salamander waved his claw dismissively “That’s what friends are for”
>”Now, Spike!” Twilight yelled from inside the throne room
>”Right… W-Well, see ya!” And with that, the purple lizard hurriedly followed Twilight
>>
File: 1474780944236.png (696KB, 1800x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1474780944236.png
696KB, 1800x1400px
>>29858978
>”That goes for you too, y’know?” Eris said with a slightly annoyed voice “Candy-Candy is waiting for your bug friend…”
>You nodded and then turned to Thorax, placing your hooves on his shoulders
“Okay man, this is it. The moment we have been waiting for. You just got to talk to Cadence and she will see how good you are, but don’t worry, because I’ll be with right by your side at every moment”
>”Right!” Thorax nodded, this time with much more confidence in himself “I won’t fail you Anon, I promise!”
>You let out a chuckle as you placed you hoof over Thorax’s neck and gave him a gentle tug
“That’s my line man! Anyways, let’s go!”
>And with nothing more to say, you, Thorax, Eris and Aegia stepped into the room where Cadence was waiting for you… where Thorax’s salvation or damnation would be decided

Alright folks, I actually have a looooot more to post, but I don't want to make you guys read a fucking textwall, so I will post the rest tomorrow

>>29858973
As we all know, consent laws don't apply to you when you're immortal.
>>
>>29858994
I want a pic displaying hot sexual action between Eris and Cadence
>>
>>29858978
Huh, your Twilight is actually adorable
>>
Boop for hot lesbian sex between eris and twilight
>>
Ben pls post
>>
>>29858994
I want Eris and Cadence to show PHD Anon what /ss/ is
>>
>>29855083
>There was no answer.
"Ok Twilight, I know you're in there. What are you doing?"
>You waited a moment more, and finally. Twilight poked her head out of the bush. Wearing a cap and one of those silly glases mustache things Pinkie would probably have on her.
"uhhhhhhh..."
>Twilight just looks down at you. She didn't look to happy to be caught. She seemed nervous "A-Anon, how did you know I was here?"
"Scootaloo spotted you. Mind telling me why you're hiding? And what's with the get up?"
>Twilight sighed as she used her magic to remove the glasses and cap. "A disguise in case I had to hide myself.. I got it from Pinkie A-and....never mind..."
>Huh, she couldn't just use magic? Actually..you should just ask that.
"You couldn't just use magic?"
>"I was using my magic on the bush."
"And that's exactly what got you caught. Scootaloo caught you when you were setting up"
>You were giving Twilight a calm expression. But you were fortifying yourself for what's to come. Discord's words. And the momentum you got on chrysalis. If you fucked up now. You'd never get that back.
>C'mon Anon...
>"Oh, Anon. I know what this looks like. And I wouldn't be able to live up to my duties if I didn't admit it now. But I was spying on Scrappy" Well, at least she was being honest.
"Yeah, I already guessed that. Mind telling me why?"
>You already knew though. with ninety percent certainty.
>"Because, Well..." Twilight scratched the back of her head with her hoof as her nervousness mounted. "Y'know, he's a changeling and..and..." Twilight immediatly gave up before you could say a word. She knew what she did. "Look, I'll be honest with you. He's a changeling. THE changeling captain. Do you know how hard it is just to let it go when he's hangring around Applebloom like that? What if he's concocting some sort of evil scheme? What if it's all an act? That's what changelings are good at in case you didn't know."
>Welp, that proved that Twilight didn't trust you.
>>
>>29861405
"One, he's A changeling captain. He's a last minute replacement because the original captain defected, ran off, and came back as some horrible abomination that wants to destroy pony and changeling alike. Scrappy is, by all accounts, an idiot. But as dumb as he may be, he is also good hearted. As I said. He'd sooner give his life than let anything happen to Applebloom. But you know, it's not the fact that you didn't believe me that bothers me"
>"Anon, you need to understand . I can't take this situation lightly.Not even as a princess. But as a friend. I had to make sure nothing bad was going to happen to Applebloom. You have to think about Applejack, Big Mac, and Granny Smith. How do you think they'd feel if something happened to Applebloom?" Twilight's explanation. Even if it was sound. You cared not for it.
"Except things ARE fine. Y'know. I really don't get it. I really don't"
>You started to put anger into your speech.
"The four of you already decided to come crashing in on MY plans. So, what more reason do you have to meddle? Do I hate it? Yeah, but I've learned to accept it. But then this happens. Listen Twilight. You've given me a LOT of guff over what i've done in secret. And then you go and pull this on me? Isn't that setting a bad example? Even Luna accepts Scrappy. So why can't you?"
>"Anon, this isn't up for discussion. If you want an apology? Fine, I'm sorry. You're right about the fact that I shouldn't have done it in secret. I only did it to make sure he wouldn't act innocent just because I was there. But I admit I should have told you first. But he's still a changeling, and he's around MY friends and MY friends family." Twilight started to start to cop a little of her "know it all" attitude "After what happened in Canterlot. Like I told you. I can't take this lightly"
>Fuck..that was actually a pretty good argument.
>No fuck it. Keep momentum.
>>
>>29861442
"I don't care. All you've been doing is telling me AND my dad what to do whenever you think something off happened. You nearly sealed me up BECAUSE CHANGELINGS. Maybe I was super suspicious and seemed like Queen Chrysalis when you did that. But hey, everypony managed to just make it memory. Until today, when BECAUSE CHANGELING. You just decided to do what you want AGAIN. Because you panicked. And trust me Twilight. I know what happens when you panic. It becomes like a coin flip. Heads, you save the day. Tails, you have the entire flippin town going after a ragdoll. Well, Twilight. You flipped tails again."
>You both were staring each other down silently with that. But you could see Twilight's mouth twitch. She was remembering what she did when she was "Tardy". Thank Scoots for reminding you of that....in fact.
"In fact. Your princesshood's foundation is based on a major screw up which could have ruined all your friends' lives forever. And even AS a princess. You couldn't make peace with the Yak Yakistanis by yourself NOR could you even fix things with Moon Dancer without Pinkie's help. You went into all that without properly planning things out and got mulched. I mean. You even got ambushed by Starlight AND let her get away. Then I came along and I fixed what you couldn't. And right now. You're over meddling in my zone. And you're screwing things up..."
>Holy fuck....did that...did that come out of your mouth?
>Maybe you should have called in Discord. He'd have loved to see this.
>Twilight's ears. They drooped downwards.
>You won...YOU ACTUALLY WON.
>"I still don't understand how you would know THAT much. And I admit. I make mistakes. But....This is important. I..."
>But then Twilight filled herself with her own patented determination.
>"Even if I flip Tails on that coin. I'd rather take the chance over failing to make sure my friends are safe."
>>
>>29842947
None of them make sense maybe beside Chrysalis but rest would be too OOC.
>>
I can't believe Wanda is fucking dead
>>
>>29861612
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
>>
>>29861492
>DAMMIT TWILIGHT.
"Except that this is my business. Not yours. You only got pulled in because of Princess Celestia. Those are also my friends too. Remember? And Scootaloo? Guess what. She was scared you were going to do something to Scrappy."
>That caught Twilight off guard. She flinched at that.
"Yeah, hurts knowing that somepony you consider a friend is afraid you're going to hurt somepony they care about. huh? Face it Twilight. For once, FOR ONCE. Just leave it alone. Because the way I see it. I'm going to lose Chrysalis as a friend and there may be nothing I can really do about it. All I wanted to do was redeem her. But it's fine. I've accepted that in the end. She's stilla criminal with a ton of crimes she has to own up to.So for now, if this is it. I want to do my very best at my last attempts to make her see the light. So yeah, I don't need you coming around and messing things up for me. And Applebloom and Scrappy? They are super close. Heck, it's because of Applebloom that he's practically reformed already. As I said. He'd give his life for her. He gets emotionally destroyed if anything happens to Scootaloo,Sweetie Belle, or Applebloom. So your presence isn't needed. Things can get along without you just fine. Leave..everything...be"
>That wa sit this time. Twilight couldn't come up with any words.
>She just stood there and pondered.
>Both your ears perked up
>The sounds of Applebloom's laughter and Scrappy being happy that he was doing a good job can be heard.
"See? Is it weird that he likes being a dog? Yeah. But that's really how it is. Twilight. This time, your suspicions are wrong. Please, just back off."
>>
>>29861636
>"...I will. I can't think of anything to counter that argument. I just..." Twilight was indeed defeated. She was having trouble thinking. So she focused. And only had this to say. "Friendship is sometimes a very difficult subject Anon. I may be the Princess of Friendship. But really? I'm only as good as the bond I have with my friends. So, I guess I'm a little out of my element having to keep this secret from them. If Applejack ever found out. I don't think anypony would be able to reason with her. I worry about things like that too. Because I'd have to be the one to stop her from hurting Scrappy if it did happen."
>You didn't say a word to that. You didn't want to give one.
>Twilight sighed. "I can see you're really committed to this. Ok, you won't have to worry about me again. But Anon. Your friendship with Chrysalis..."
>..Here we go
"Yeah?"
>you raise an eyebrow at her
>"I know things look bleak. But I really hope you're able to work something out before Princess Celestia carries out her plan."
>Ok....now you were caught offguard.
"What? You...do?"
>Twilight nodded "Mhmm. Just because you don't like somepony. Doesn't mean you should wish nothing but bad things on them. Anon, ever since Discord was reformed. I've come to realize, even if I also deny it; that anypony, no matter how bad they are, has a chance to redeem themselves. You even solidified that truth with Starlight Glimmer. So even though I know Queen Chrysalis is a criminal. In terms of friendship, I wish you the best of luck."
>So thats it? She went just heel turned from distrust to trust?
"Do you really mean that?"
>"I do. You're pretty amazing for a colt Anon. saving worlds, reforming ponies I couldn't. I guess maybe the situation just has me rattled. I haven't even been able to focus on the fact that Rainbow Dash is about to become an official Wonderbolt soon. So, just leaving it to you is probably what I need to focus on what's important in terms of friendship"
>>
>>29861679
>Finally she und-..wait
"Wait...Rainbow Dash is becoming a Wonderbolt? Nopony told me. I would have thought Scootaloo would have told me"
>Twilight shrugged "I don't know. You never really seemed to big on Rainbow Dash in the first place so unless you asked. Then it's most likely that nopony thought to tell you about it."
>.....huh....
"Ok. W-well. That's cool. good for her. I'm glad for her."
>"So am I. It's been her dream for just about her entire life. And with all this going on? I haven't been able to spend the time I should be giving to her achieving her dream. So.." Twilight puts her hoof on the shoulder of your right foreleg. "I'm being honest. I'll leave it to you. And wish you good luck. But Anon, understand also. That the changelings being reformed is also extremely important. I honestly believe in the princesses apology to you. If your friendship with Chrysalis is true. You shouldn't have to go through something like that. But she has terrorized ponies for a very long time without any care or remorse. And there are ponies out there that would sleep easier knowing they no longer have to fear the changeling menace."
>In other words. Either way was good for her.
"Ok...I'm glad we've come to an understanding."
>Twilight nods in agreeance. She then gave you an awkwardly cheerful smile. "Yeah...so...how did class go today?"
>.....
"...."
>Twilight chuckles sheepishly as she makes her way out. Realizing you were still in fact. Upset. "Yeah..mn..sorry. I'm just..going to go now."
>And just like that. She teleported away.
>You fell over. breathing hard. Holy shit...that was ridiculous. It actually tuckered you out.
>>
>>29861731
kek erf
did you pass out in your chair again
>>
>>29861731
Damn dude, I thought Twilight was gonna get all weepy and mopey over that verbal RAPING he was doing about her past and flaws.
>>
>>29862253
She's probably going home and eating a stack of hayburgers and a gallon of ice cream.
>>
Boop
>>
File: 6199583.jpg (25KB, 326x306px) Image search: [Google]
6199583.jpg
25KB, 326x306px
>>29861492
>>29861636
Could Twilight got more BTFO?
>>
>>29863245
Stop laughing and improve your fucking grammar
>>
>>29863707
Wow! That logic is sound. Let me try it. Stop being a fucking faggot and kill yourself.
>>
The Adventures of the Chaos Colt!

Chapter 5 - The Void Ain’t About Sunshine and Rainbows

>”Try again, Anon! I know you’ve got this!” Discord wipes his brow with a towel and cheers you on.
“I’m trying…! Hnnng! C’moooon!”
>C’mon powers! Stop being hard to use!
>”Focus on not focusing! Chaos is all about inconsistent consistency.” You glance at Discord for a brief moment.
“That doesn’t even make any sense!”
>Discord snaps his talon and swings his arm. ”That’s the point, my boy!”
>It’s a beautiful and pretty day outside. Or, what outside would look like if you COULD go outside. But instead, Dad settled for the second best thing; turning his office into an open plain full of different strange creatures, lots of colorful plants and trees, and all wrapped with a clear blue sky and a vibrant sun.
>This whole place was Dad’s office. He turns it into different settings or places to his or your liking, depending on what you were both doing. Today, Dad wanted to start training you on using your chaos powers. But it’s a lot harder than you or your dad thought.
>You tried focusing on the lone pea resting on the stool, trying to use whatever magic Dad said you had on the green dot.
“Um, what am I supposed to be turning it into, again? This is confusing.”
>Discord was standing at a distance, trying not to interfere with your concentration. He had a boxer training outfit and a towel over his shoulder. He bent his knees and leaned in as you got closer and closer to your goal, balling his talon and paw hand into fists.
>>
>>29864055

>”YOU'VE GOT THIS, ANON! So close! I can already see the pea transforming into something stupendous!!”
>You don’t even know what you’re trying to do! Agh! You’re getting woozy from all the straining on… Whatever you’re trying to do. Why is this so hard? Dad makes it look so easy!
“D-Do I turn it into another veggie, or an animal?!”
>”Just turn it into anything you desire! The only thing limiting you is your imagination.” The pea starts to swell, and bubble, and turn into different shapes and shades of colors. Discord leans in even closer, almost at the edge of his tippy toes. “A little moooooore…”
>You close your eyes and focus, or unfocus? It doesn’t matter. You just try your hardest to change the pea into whatever pops into your head.
>”Focus on the pea, but don’t focus too specifically on what you want to turn it into. Let your mind flow and imagination burst into reality!”
>Easier said than done! A little more…! You can feel a strange attachment to yourself and the pea, and slowly feel it transforming. The pea starts to vibrate, causing the stool to shake around. Discord can’t keep his himself still and flies over, his head getting really close to the pea.
>Aaaaaannnd… You open your eyes and see- WHAT?! Nothing happened!
“Huh!? But I thought, it was changing, and I-”
>Discord teleports behind you and shushes you by putting his talon finger on your lips. “Hold up! Things may not seem to be what they are. I can sense a lot of chaos in that pea. But what could have happened to it…?” You both stare at the pea for a few moments, until Discord becomes impatient and walks over to the tiny green sphere.
>>
>>29864070

>”What? I could have swore you did SOMETHING to it. Must have been a fluke.” You hang your head as your ears droop down. Discord strokes his beard, pacing around the stool and looking at the pea at different angles.
>He takes out a caliper and measures the pea size. “Odd, it’s the same size as when I conjured it up… Maybe the stool…?” This time he takes out a measuring tape and measures the legs of the stool, carefully observing the wooden seat. “No… That’s not it either.”
>Maybe Dad’s right! Maybe you did something to the pea, but you both just haven’t noticed yet! You scurry over and help him out with checking the pea.
“Do you have a color sheet?”
>Discord snaps his talons and passes you a green color sheet while he looks at the pea from under a microscope. You check the color of the pea with the sheet.
“Nope. It’s the same color as before.”
>”No variation in shades? Did it even become more opaque or transparent?” Double checking the sheet, you give Dad a disappointing reply.
“Uhhh… I don’t know what that means, but it looks the same.”
>That’s weird, because it was turning into all different kinds of shapes and colors before. Discord poofs away all the tools and kneels by your side as you both eye the pea.
>You failed again… No matter how hard you try, you can never get it! This is dumb! Chaos is dumb! Why do you even have to have chaos powers!? You plop down on your butt and cross your fore
>>
>>29864082

“It’s not fair! I tried my hardest to do what you said, and nothing happened!”
>Discord scratches the top of his head with his talon finger and tilts his head. “I-I don’t understand, I sure can sense something has happened. There’s only one thing left to do.” Your dad extends out his index talon finger and gradually brings it closer and closer to the pea.
“Dad, what are you doing?”
>”Give me a moment, son. This is an advanced chaos technique, so I highly recommend you watch carefully. A very risky method. I wouldn’t try this at home.” You tilt your head as you watch his talon get closer to the pea.
“But we are home.”
>”Exactly! Which is why I’m the one doing it!” And it got closer, and closer, and even closer.
>What’s he doing? Is he going to use some weird chaos detector? Or, or, he might zap it with some magic to make it work! That is pretty hard to do. You better watch carefully.
>”Steady! Steeeaaaddy.... Are you paying attention, my little green pupil?” You nod your head gently and continue to watch.
“A-huh!”
>And clooooseeer, until…
>”Huh… So nothing DID happen.” He just… Poked it. THAT WAS THE SUPER DUPER ADVANCED TECHNIQUE? Why are you even surprised anymore? He does this stuff all the time.
“All you did was poke it! Aren’t you going to zap it with magic, or even hit it with a hammer?!”
>”I poked it with precision and caution! There’s a difference. I could have swore that it would have-” Something splatters all over your face before Discord could finish his sentence. “-exploded…” You flinch and sputter, spitting out… Peas?
“Blegh! Agh!”
>Once the last of the peas rolled off your tongue, you wipe the green goop off your face with your hoof and look at the stool. The pea was gone! SOMETHING DID HAPPEN TO IT! YES!
“AHAH! I DID IT! I DID IT!”
>>
>>29864093
Fuck off, dude
>>
>>29864093

>You start to prance around the stool, even doing a little dance.
“A-huh, go me! I did it!”
>You spin, ending the twirl with your hoof pointed towards the stool.
“Take that, pea! Did you see that, Dad!”
>Though, something caught you off guard from the corner of your eye. You stop dancing and look around. Where’d Dad go? There’s this spooky black sphere where the pea exploded. Should you…?
“Hello?”
>You slowly walk over to the glowing circle. It was like a mini black hole floating over the stool. Maybe you should just leave it alone until Dad gets back.
>Putting your hoof next to your mouth, you shout into the sky, hoping your dad might hear.
“Dad? You there? Some weird black thing popped up where I blew up the pea”
>Dark clouds began to form in the sky, dimming all the light that brightened up the beautiful field. The wind begins to pick up, causing your mane to blow all over the place. Your heart begins to race as your worries increase more and more by the minute.
>What’s going on? Why a-are there dark clouds all of a sudden?
“Dad!? Where are you!? This isn’t funny!”
>This couldn’t be some prank. Dad usually does something wacky to you, not scary. The wind howls louder, and snow starts to drop from the sky, stirring up a blizzard of ice.
“D-D-Did I do this?”
>”Of course you didn’t! And I doubt you even blew up that pea.” You look back towards the voice, but no pony was there.
“Is that you Dad?”
>”A Spirit of Chaos who can’t even control his powers. If anything, I did all the work, and all it took was a single poke.” Your father’s echoing voice cackles across the plains. The animals start to burrow or fly away, and the plants start to wilt and shrivel up.
>>
>>29864106

“B-But-!”
>”Ugh. Did you REALLY think you’d be able to pull off one of the most simple chaotic tricks in the book? Honestly, you keep trying and trying, only to fail over, and over, and over, and- Eh, you get the point.”
>You frantically look around for some shelter, only to notice the black hole beginning to emit purple fog and flames. You squint through the white storm, and- NO!
>Stumbling back, you scramble to your hooves and attempt to escape. Something latches onto your foreleg and begins dragging you back. You look back and see a claw made out of black and dark purple fog leaking out of the black hole.
“GET AWAY! LET GO!”
>You kick and squirm, swinging your back legs in an attempt to escape. Those same, glowing green eyes pierces through the storm and floated above the vortex.
>“Come to me, Anonymous. Let fear dictate your actions. Let them take..“ The hand pulls you with on hard tug, and sucks you into the hole as your screams drown out into the storm. “CONTROL!” And right as you get pulled into the darkness, you jolt up and hit your head on something.
“AHHH- OW! …What in the…”
>Did Suh-Suuuuuooo… That spooky dude that took over the Crystal Empire! Did he abduct you? A-Are you his slave now?
>You should really come up with a better nickname for him… Neeeverrmind, just thinking about him gives you goosebumps. Wait, you’re still alive! But where are you?
>Rubbing your eyes, your vision slowly recovers. Ohhh, now you remember! You fell asleep under the couch after the house fell out of… The sky? It’s not really a sky, but… Oh! Hey! Indie still stuck with you this entire time! You hug the toy and nuzzle against it tenderly.
“I knew you wouldn’t leave me, Indie! Now all we gatta do is find Dad!”
>You pretend that the doll responds back, making it nod its head.
“Sounds like a plan! Anything to get my mind off of… Eughgh!”
>>
>>29864115

>No more bad thoughts! No more spooky, evil, dark, cold… NUH UH! You shake your head and look at the doll.
“Indie, make sure that I think happy thoughts, okay?”
>The doll nods again to your request.
“Thanks bud! Okay, happy thoughts. Now let’s go find… Dad… Uh oh…”
>And then you realize that you’re not in the house, if there is a house remaining anymore. You slightly poke from under the couch and look around. You were drifting on a broken floorboard in the void of space, floating by in the infinite randomness and chaos.
>The entire house was shattered across the violet abyss, but the odd part is that it’s not completely shattered. More like fragments of different sections and parts of the house scattered around. Like tiny little house room islands that you could lounge around.
>But most of the furniture, stone, and wooden structures were in piles of rubble. How did you even survive? What did all this damage? Those giant worms you saw earlier? The creepy centipedes that create portals?
>You skooch back under the couch and squeeze Indie.
“Indie, did you see what happened? The house got wrecked!”
>Indie nods and you move his tiny arm to scratch the back of his head.
“Yeah, I don’t know what did this either. Maybe the worms?”
>You tremble the doll to make him seem like he’s scared.
“It’s okay, Indie! I don’t see anymore snakes. Oomph! What’s this?”
>You peel off whatever hit your face and hold it out in front of you and Indie. Huh, it’s a purple envelope with glowing white ink, reading ‘Reality’.
“This is freaky… Tell me if anything spooky comes by.”
>You take out Indie’s tiny whip and click it onto his plastic hand. You carefully open up the envelope and pull out- A reality check? And a letter to go with it.
>>
>>29864123

“‘An endooor… Endoorsed.. Endorsed! An endorsed reality check for Anon. A full payment of stone cold reality…’ From the Void?!’
>It even had a tiny stick figure face with its tongue sticking out. What? The Void is a living thing? How’s that even possible!
>Another parchment almost hits you, but you dodge it and grab it mid-air.
“HAH! Gotcha! Hmmm… Let’s see… ‘That’s because you’re stupid and a baby-’ What?! I am not a baby! And I’m not stupid. I’m just… Not that good at using my powers…”
>Who are you kidding? Even the void thinks you’re a failure. You’re a dummy to your dad, to Silver Steel, to all the Crystal ponies… And even to yourself. Now you’re probably stuck here until something eats you alive or you starve.
>Should you use your powers? You can’t! W-What if you blow yourself up, like the pea in your dream? Or, you might get sucked down into the purple abyss and never return? You’ve never been this deep in the Void, and the fact that it’s alive…
>It makes you shiver. This is probably all your fault… If you think what happened to your dad is true, that he lost the fight against the two alicorn sisters…
“It’s all my fault, Indie… If I didn’t screw up and make that mountain a minotaur, Dad wouldn’t have been so busy trying to fix it. And if he wasn’t so busy, maybe he could have won, and we would all be at home having meal time. It’s all my fault…”
>You sniffle and begin tearing up, laying your body down as you dig your face between your forelegs. Stop crying, Anon! You’re not a baby! Y-You’re not…
>But you couldn’t help yourself. You began to sob and cry, squeezing onto Indiana Jones and hoping that this is just another bad dream. Bad t-thoughts, go away! G-Go…
>>
>>29864135

>Voices start to echo in your head, as you remember that moment back when you were on that fear stuff.
>“You thought YOU could be a Crystal Guard?! Sorry lil’ bud… We don’t recruit babies who cry in battle.”
“I’m not a baby! I’m a s-strong stallion and the son of Discord!”
>”The Spirit of Chaos?! Ooooh I’m so scared! Go back and play with your toys, kid.”
“Leave m-me alone! S-Stop…”
>“You failed us, Anonymous…” The statement echoes and repeats. “You failed… You’re a faaailuuuuure…”
>Why does it hurt so much? Dad, please come back…
>”Hey, why the long face?”
>For brief moment, you stop crying. Is that one of the voices? It didn’t say something mean, though.
>”Aren’t you going to say ‘Hi’? I mean, I just got here and all. There aren’t many sane peeps in the Void.” …And it sounded like a girl’s voice. Is she real? You quickly glance up, only to find nothing there. Oh… Now you’re going crazy like Dad.
>Then you noticed that Indie is gone. You look around the dust bunnies and under your forelegs for him. Where’d he go? That’s when you see your toy standing up outside of the couch, beckoning for you to come out.
“Indie? You’re alive?”
>He nods and continues to beckon.
“I don’t know… It’s dangerous and scary out there.”
>You peak out from your cover and look up. There are void worms circling the air, hissing and screeching. Also not to mention the floating islands that could be made up of anything and be filled with anything creepy or dangerous.
>One time, you got stuck on one of those islands, and these gross eyeball things with tentacles almost made you their dinner.
“I’ll just stay down here until Dad comes, okay?”
>Indie shakes his head, points to you, then points out to the Void. You squirm back into your hideout.
“No, Indie! It’s safe here, away from the snakes.”
>>
>>29864144

>The toy just dismissively swings his arm and continues to beckon. But then he takes out a tiny baby bottle, points to you, and starts to sip on it.
“Hey… Hey! I am not a baby! I’ve been doing things on my own since I was four!”
>Indie beckons you over, begging you to prove him wrong. You hesitate looking up at the worms, then reconsider your hurt pride. You look back at him again- WHAT! He’s sucking his thumb! You do NOT suck your hoof, and you’re not a baby!
>Pushing through the dust, you finally reveal yourself from under the couch, approach the mocking figure, and stand triumphantly before him.
“Hah ha! See! I told you I’m not scared! Now can you please stop doing that?”
>But Indie just steps back, beginning to get very close to the edge.
“Indie! Watch out!”
>Right as he’s about to plummet into the pit of disorder, a floorboard magically drifts on over quickly and forms a platform behind him.
“Whoooa… That’s so cool!”
>How’d he do that? Maybe it’s the Void that made Indie come to life? But you thought the Void was a meanie head. You place your front hooves on the platform and test it. Stable and ready to stand on! As you step entirely onto the wooden plank, another one zooms over.
>You keep stepping forward, and the broken planks begin to form a path along the air. Indie sprints across and looks behind his shoulder, beckoning you to follow.
“Wait up!”
>>
>>29864153

>And so you gallop across the fragments of wood, with planks and rubble forging the path ahead. The sky began shifting to different colors and patterns; from polka dot to neon stripes, and to wavy yellow and blue to television static.
>It’s kinda cool how the Void always changes in scenery and style. You sometimes like to watch it morph from the window next to your bed. It feels like it’s breathing, even communicating with you in a strange way.
>Sometimes, you imagine the Void is the inside of a chameleon, and all the creatures inside are like, the organs and protectors of the chameleon. Protecting it from icky germs and stuff like your body does!
>Maybe it is a giant chameleon, since you got that letter. If it is, it’s not a very nice chameleon. It’s a meanie! A meanie chameleon! Oooor… It could be…
>Before you knew it, you trip and almost fall off the edge of the platform. M-Maybe you should stop daydreaming before you fall off. Indie scurries over and helps you back up.
“Thanks, Indie.”
>The path begins to stagger and break apart, forcing you to jump from platform to platform. You weren’t that afraid anymore, and it probably has to do with Indie constantly encouraging you. He’d always stop if you got hesitant or felt a tad weary, then continue along the path.
>Soon you both reach a large chunk of the house that was broken off. Looks like the living room was ripped separately from your home and thrown into space. Some of the furniture was toppled over or broken.
>You both approach the room and step through the collapsed door frame. Whatever did all this, sure was reaaally angry. Maybe he could have used a bubble bath or something. Or, a fun time on your slide! Yeah! The slide had to be somewhere around here, right?
>Indie begins to hop around the furniture, climbs up one of the shattered beams, then lands on something… Furry?
>>
>>29864165

“I don’t remember having a fuzzy statue of a girly Discord in the living room.”
>You scratch the underside of your chin.
“But I guess we do have 3 STONE statues of Dad. Wait a second…”
>The girlish Discord looks to Indie and nods with a satisfied smile. She high fives it, and it limps back to a normal toy. The draconequus then stashes it away behind her ear.
“DAD!”
>You jump up and attach yourself to the body of your long lost father. Or was it maybe just an hour or two? Meh, who cares! DAD’S BACK!
>The draconequus flinches and yelps as you snuggle into her chest fuzz. You couldn’t contain yourself and start bawling onto her.
“I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, DAD! I don’t care if you look like a chick right now for some weird prank! I miss your pranks! I miss your chaos!”
>”Whoa whoa whoa! Hooves off my fur!” A mechanical claw comes from behind her, grabs you by the head, and gently places you back down onto the floorboard. You tilt your head in confusion and look up, sitting down on your hind legs.
“What’s wrong, Dad? Aren’t you happy to see me? Or should I call you Mom!”
>You giggle at your own joke. Mom rolls her eyes and groans. “Looook kid. I’m not that old coot you call your ‘father’. Don’t even know how he raised an adorable little thing like you.” Whaaaa? C’mon, is he REALLY going that far with the prank?
“Dad, I get it. It’s a joke. You don’t have to be so serious about it! I don’t think it’s a good time either, since everything is falling apart, and the house is destroyed, AND there’s a GIANT WORM ABOVE US!”
>You frantically point up as the underbelly of a void worm skims over you both. You hide under some rubble and shake. Mom looks at you with a smug grin with her arms crossed. “Hey, don’t worry about it. It’s more scared of you, than you are of it.”
>>
>>29864185

“I d-don’t think so.”
>You shake your head and close your eyes.
>”And besides, I made us both invisible in respects to sight, smell, touch, hearing, Aaaand you name the last one.” You poke your head out and hop up.
“Taste! Did I get it right?”
>She giggles and nods. “Cute little fella, aren’t you?” You raise an eyebrow and scowl.
“I’m not cute...”
>”Yes you are.”
“No I’m not!”
>”Ya huh.”
“NUH UH!”
>”YA HUH!”
“NUH UH.”
>“I could do this for an eternity, but I think you’re short on time, little dude.” You puff up your cheeks and exhale. You mutter under your breath and look to the side.
“I’m not cute…”
>”Mmmmm… I disagree.” You groan and fall over.
“STOOOOOP! You know I hate being treated like a kid, Dad- I mean, Mom. And can you quit it the disguise?”
>’Dad’ covers her mouth with her paw, trying to hold in her laughter. “It’s hilarious that you still think I’m that old coot disguised as a chick! Pahahahah! Hilarious!”
“It’s not funny anymore! Why didn’t you save me in the telescope? Why are there statues of the clones back when the house wasn’t destroyed? And why are you a girl?!”
>She stops laughing and taps the side of her cheek gently with her talon finger. “Well, maybe because…” She holds out a Number #1 foam finger. “One, I just got here, and I have no idea who you are besides that you’re a green colt lost in the dangerous plains of the Void. Also just learned you’re the son of that old coot.”
“Old coot-?”
>She interrupts you, holding out another foam finger on her talon hand. “Twooo, I have no idea what you’re talking about with statues, but I can see your house has been redecorated. Reaaally like the abstract vibe it’s got going.”
>>
>>29864198

“But-“
>”Three!” The last and final foam finger is on her tail. “And maybe, because I AM a girl? I’m not that weirdo you call your father.”
“Hey! He’s not a COMPLETE weirdo.”
>”Eeeehhh…” The draconequus moves both her arms up and down, weighing what you said. “Whatever, I could care less. But now that you’re safe, care to tell fill me up on who you are and what’s going on?”
“Oh, uh…”
>You hesitate, looking around and scratching the back of your head.
“Well, uh, my name’s Anonymous! But you can call me Anon for short.”
>You spring up on all fours and beam a smile up to your new friend. Then you put your hoof on your chin and think for a moment.
>Should you tell her everything? She is a stranger, and Discord said strangers are dangerous, except if they’re strange, because strange strangers aren’t strangers, but strange- AGH! Your head hurts! You shake your head as she snickers at your reaction.
“I mean, I don’t know what’s going on, either. I got stuck inside this telescope thingy my dad made that can make a simuuu.. Sim-youuu…”
>”Simulations?”
“Yeah! That word!”
>The strange girl teleports besides you and pats your head. “I’m not one for cute things, but there’s something about you that makes my heart get filled with sugar.” She opens a hatch on her chest, causing sugar to run out into a teacup she’s holding. She mixes it with a spoon, then gulps the entire cup.
“I’m not cute!”
>”Suuuure you aren’t.” She flies over to you and wraps her arm around your neck, pulling you closer. “Hey, it’s not a bad thing! You’ll be racking up fillies like trading cards.” She elbows you playfully, but you just stick out your tongue.
“Ewwww! I heard fillies have cooties and are icky!”
>>
>>29864231

>The girl lets you go and gives you an annoyed look. ”Where the hay did you hear that from?” You smile and hop once.
“My dad!”
>She facepalms and shakes her head. “I swear that guy is a major weirdo… What about me! I’m a girl, too!” You wave your hoof dismissively.
“Naw, you grew out of it. You’re more of a teenage girl than icky, yucky, filly… Eugh!”
>”But I’m still a girl, that doesn’t make any sense!” You chuckle and strike your own smug grin.
“Does anything make sense in this place?”
>She raises her talon and opens her mouth to speak, but closes it and narrows her eyes. She points to you. “Touche, my cute little compadre. A bup bup!” She hushes you before you interject. “Deny it one more time, and I’ll make sure you won’t ever be adorable again...” You gulp.
“Yikes! I won’t, I won’t!”
>She giggles and holds out her paw. “I didn’t get to introduce myself, but…. Hi! I’m Eris! I’m a spirit of chaos, just like your father. Except I’m not a weirdo…” She says that last part to the side.
“What was that?”
>”Nothing! Nothing.”
>Heeeey… You heard what she said. She’s one to talk! She’s a bit of a weirdo herself.
>”You know I can hear what you’re thinking, right?” You groan and put your hoof to your forehead.
“Not you too! I don’t have any privacy! Ever!”
>”Fiiiine, I’ll give you your ‘privacy’.” She does air quotes when she says privacy. “Well, aren’t you going to shake my paw?” Eris moves her arm out more, making you raise your eyebrow.
“I’m not that gullable.”
>”It’s pronounced gullible.”
“That! Yeah! I’m not a silly willy. C’mon, I live with Discord, Master and Spirit of Chaos! I won’t fall for the old buzzer handshake trick.”
>>
>>29864242

>You cross your forelegs and strike a triumphant smirk. ”Huh, you’re right.” Eris shrugs. “I’ll just do it the blunt way.” She reaches behind her back and slaps a pie right smack into your face. The tin pan slides off, revealing your deadpan expression.
“Really? Whipped cream pie is soooo lame.”
>You lick a bit off your face- ACK! EWWW! WHAT IS THIS STUFF? You cough and hack at the weird foam in your mouth. Eris couldn’t keep her laughter as she starts to hover in the air, holding her sides.
>”PAHAHAHAH! It wasn’t whipped cream! It was SHAVING cream!” You brush your hooves along your tongue, trying to get every bit out.
“Aahaghahgahgah! Plah!”
>Eris wipes a tear from her cheek, hovers back down, and leans against you. “At least you’re not a spoil sport. Usually ponies hate my antics and stuff. Buzzkills, am I right, or am I right?” She playfully punches your shoulder and waits for your response.
“I haven’t really… Met a REAL pony before. Well, besides myself, of course! I’ve met myself before!”
>Your new friend steps away from you, leans against a broken wooden beam, and crosses her arms. “Really? You’ve never been outside of this disgusting place? You’ve been here since you were born?! I thought I had it bad…”
>You shrug.
“It’s not that bad. I want to go see Equestria! Like, really really really want to! I wanna explore the giant snowy mountains! And, and that forest I saw by Discordville-”
>Eris raises her eyebrow and smirks. “Discordville? Really? I swear, that old coot is so full of himself.” She shakes her head and closes her eyes.
>>
>>29864255

“Not ALL the time, but Dad does love himself. Sometimes I think he loves himself more than me.”
>”Naw, that’s not true. Considering you’re such a good kid, he must love you a lot to have raised you this way.” Your friend opens her eyes, takes her paw, and taps her chin. “But to keep you cooped up in a place like this? I don’t get it. I got tired of this place as soon as I came into existence. Kinda why I left in the first place.”
“Wait! So you’ve been to Equestria before?”
>Eris sticks out her tongue and separates her eyes while spinning her paw finger in circles next to her head. “Duuuuh! I’ve been all over Equestria! It’s a lot better than this disaster you call home.” You both take a moment and look at the Void in its entirety. You tug on Eris’ tail playfully.
“Can you tell me all about Equestria? Pretty pleaaaase! Dad only tells me of legends and stuff from long ago, but I wanna know about the different cities, ponies, landmarks, all that stuff happening now!”
>”I would, buuuuut… Think your dad would get pretty angry if he found out I kidnapped the only pony he cares and loves for.” Oh boy, you haven’t told her yet… “Considering the look on your face, and what you mumbled before when you thought I was your mom-”
“H-Hey! I thought you were Dad trying to pull a prank.”
>Eris smirks and rolls her eyes. “Suuuuuuure… Anyways, I assume something’s happened to that geezer?” You look down at the floorboards and drop your ears.
“Y-Yeah… I think… I think it has to do with those alicorn sisters he was talking to.”
>”Hold on, give me a moment.” Eris snaps her talon, conjures up a glass of water, drinks it, then spits it all over you. “WHAT?! Don’t tell me…” You shake your head, causing your fur and mane to poof up. “Oh! Sorry.” She pulls a towel out of her ear and hands it to you, making you grin.
“Thanks!”
>>
>>29864263

>”Huh, no problem. I like how you’re used to this kind of stuff. But the reaction is what makes it fun. Meh.” Eris looks up and sees that the void worms are starting to swarm around you guys. “How about we continue our chat somewhere… I don’t know… Excluded from giant flying worms?”
“I thought you said we were invisible!”
>The worms swarm closer and closer, hissing and making gurgling sound. “I could have swore I did. That’s strange. Well, got any ideas? Because I’m fresh out.” She pulls out a box and looks inside, then shows you the empty container. “See? All out!”
>You nervously start looking around your torn apart house. Uhhh. UHHHH. The kitchen?! No, that won’t help. You turn around and look up. WAIT! Your room! It’s in its own pocket dimension! If you can find the door, maybe you and Eris could hide out there until things get sorted out!
“I got it! My room is in its own dimension! All we have to do is find the door. Hmmm…”
>Squinting your eyes, you move around a bit and try to locate the upper floor of the house. Out faaaaaar in the distance, you see two doors floating next to each other. One is your dad’s office, and the other is… THAT’S IT!
“Over there!”
>You point over, causing Eris to turn towards your direction and look to where you’re pointing. “Sheesh, that’s pretty far, and I don’t think our new neighbors are going to let us through. Oh well!” She scoops you up, places you on her back, and bends her knees as if she’s ready to take off. Your eyes widen as you tap her back.
>>
>>29864272

“Wait! Y-You’re not going to fly into them, right?! Shouldn’t we make a plan or something?”
>Eris scoffs. “Pffff! Thinking is for nerds and lame-o’s! Hold onto your hats and purses, because we’re taking off!” You wrap your forelegs around her neck and grip for your dear life as she springs into the air.
>The worms start flying over, opening their mouths to reveal jagged, razor sharp teeth. Their tongues lash out, the shape of it looking like an oversized fleshy mace. Eris zips past them with ease. “Can’t catch me! Whoop! Missed me!” One nearly chomps your mane off, but Eris speeds up just enough to escape.
>”C’mon! You can do better than that, you sorry excuse for a serpent!” THIS LADY IS CRAZY! SHE’S GUNNA GET YOU BOTH KILLED!
“AHHHHHHHHH!”
>Eris stops looking ahead to look back at you. “Glad you’re enjoying the ride, Anon! Care for a bag of peanuts?” She holds out the bag and smiles. “They’re glaaaaazed!”
“YOU’RE CRAZY! Slow down! Pay attention ahead! Find somewhere to land! HELP!”
>The crazy chick pouts at your reaction. “Daaaaw, don’t be a sourpuss! I thought you were cool and could handle a little fun.” Your teeth chatter as you duck to cover from a void worm that passes by. “If you’re gunna survive in a place like this, ya can’t be a baby.” You narrow your eyes.
“What’d you say…?”
>Eris clears her throat and holds out her open paw. ”I saaaaid, ya gatta grow up! Stop being...”
“Don’t…”
>”An…”
“Stooop…”
>”....”
“....”
>”...Infant.”
>You… Are NOT… A baby. Or, uh, an infant! You turn Eris’ head forward and grab onto her horn and antler. You close your eyes for a moment, recalling the little flying stunts Silver Steel showed you.
>>
>>29864284

> You start steering Eris past the colossal beats, turning and twisting in the air. Up ahead, a worm comes straight towards you, opening its mouth, ready to gobble you up. You push down on Eris’ head, causing her to dive bomb and dodge the monster.
>”Whooooa! Hey! Watch the mane!”
>Another one starts to fly above you, sticking out its tongue and swinging it beneath itself. When it swings to the right, you move left, and when it swings to the left, you move right. Eventually, the gross worm swings too far, and hits itself right in the belly.
“YEAH! WOOOO! Did you see that, Eris?!”
>”A huh! See! I knew you weren’t a wimp! Just needed an extra push!” You can’t help but smile widely at the moment. You just made a new friend, and did a sick dive bomb with void worms trying to eat you! But you’re just a lot more excited that you met someone new that wasn’t part of a simulation or anything.
>The way clears up as you go farther and farther away from the monsters, getting closer to your room door. Eris raises her paw up and turns it a bit to face you. “High paw me, bro!” You raise your right hoof and smack it right onto her paw.
“Hey Eris, I’m glad that you’re my friend. You’re my only friend so far.”
>She lowers her paw and looks to the side. Her smile turns into a frown, looking down so you don’t see her. “Really? Your dad doesn’t even let you hang out with foals your age? Not even take you to school?”
“No… He keeps me here all the time. It’s just…”
>Do you even wanna say it? Just thinking about it makes you feel sad, like a weight is being dropped on top of you, making it hard to admit stuff.
>>
>>29864296

“It’s just that I have a problem with… My powers…”
>”Powers? Like magic? You’re not a unicorn.” Eris keeps looking forward as she speaks, looking around for the door. “Huh, coulda swore it was there…”
“I sorta.. Do… Hehe…”
>You twiddle the tip of your hooves together and chuckle nervously.
“I’m a-a spirit of chaos. Like you!”
>Eris pushes out her legs in the air to stop herself mid flight. She stands up with wide eyes, then twists her neck behind herself to look at you. “You’re joking right? Because if you are, I’m not sure how to feel about that one…” You rub the back of your neck.
“Uuuh… No? And the other thing is… Um… They kinda go out of control and stuff…”
>She narrows her eyes, raises an eyebrow, and tilts her head. “How does a colt like you have chaos powers? C’mon, you have to be joking!”
“N-No! I can prove it! Once we find my room, we can-”
>And out of nowhere, a giant four-eyed dodo bird swoops in. You both shout in unison as the bird opens its beak and swallows you both whole.
>”WhooaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAH!”

And that's it for Chapter 5. Leave any comments or criticism, good or bad. Forgot how fun it was to write, and I'm glad I got back to it to deliver this to you guys. Whether you like it or not
>>
>>29864304
Holy fuck you werr inspired senpai
>>
b u m p
>>
>>29864123
This nigga is super adorable, good job
>>
>>29863707
Make me.
>>
>>29864263
Yo! We got a new Eris! All praise Eris!
>>
>>29864284
Hmmm, maybe this was the intention, but this Eris lacks the spunk of elo's eris
>>
>>29866014
She's supposed to be the opposite. Instead of girly and being a bitch, she's a lot softer, hard headed, stubborn, and more of a tomboy than Elo's Eris.
>>
>>29866281
Eh, I didn't mean to say that's all Elo's Eris has going for her, but mine and his are complete opposites. Don't worry, in later chapters, she'll be more bombastic when the adventures start kicking up.
>>
>>29866281
She's also a lot more random than elo's eris
>>
>>29864304
I really loved this, lil' Anon is adorable and I like this random, hot headed Eris a lot. Hope to see much more about them desu
>>
>>29864963
Oh no. Kirby. In good form, too good.
>>
>>29865258
Fuck yes!
>>
>Tfw new season comes out tomorrow and I'm more worried than excited
>>
File: 1491360448746.png (82KB, 322x342px) Image search: [Google]
1491360448746.png
82KB, 322x342px
>>29867914
I don't know if it's because of my job, but I'm not that hyped for tomorrow season premiere
>>
>>29867914
Fuck
>>
>>29868444
Nice trips and also I curbed fishing tomorrow for this
>>
>>29861731
>But as you began to relax. That familiar teleport sound pops back in.
>"On second thought. Since we're alone. There's a very important question I want to ask you" Twilight says as she pops back in.
>You just go wide eyed. With a small twitch to your left eye.
>How?! just...how?! Surely that was enough to get her to fuck off.
>Why is she back?!
"What even? Didn't I make it clear that I just want you to stop?"
>"I am stopping" She says in a calm, matter of factly like way. "But I came back because I realized there was an itch in my brain that I want scratched."
>The fuck did that mean?
>You stood up, and gave her a grouchy look.
"Then go and scratch it then"
>"Anon" Twilight smiled as she shook her head as if you were a silly little pony "You can't scratch a brain. And the question I have I feel is so important. That maybe, depending on how legitimate your answer is. Well...maybe.." She gives you an unsure smile "I can help?"
>...oh. Maximum levels of wut.
"Help? Help with what exactly?"
>You looked at her with great suspicion
>"Well, that's the thing. You're a colt who says you're good friends with an infamous villain. It's pretty unbelievable no matter how you slice it. That's why..." Twilight lowered herself onto her belly. She was in a listening mood "I want to hear what makes your friendship with Queen Chrysalis so special"
>Fucking..Really?
>You sighed quite heavily
"Twilight...Twilight...Look."
>She can't be serious. How could you even explain that?
"Why does it even matter? Just leave me be. Even if you knew, what could you do?"
>>
>>29868758
>"Well if I understood. I might be able to help you in some way. Anon, if you really do have a friendship with her. If you really mean to reform her. Then...Then"
>Twilight looks down. She was doing it. She was letting go of all of her ill will for Chrysalis. And then looked to you with determination. "I want to do something to help"
>You nearly laughed from the insanity of it. Fucking hell. Why won't she stop! Why can't she leave things alone. She's so stupidly obsessive! You were getting annoyed.
"You can't do anything. And you'll never understand. Leave it alone Twilight."
>"Anon, don't be that way. This affects all of us whether you like it or not. I want to help. So please. Just help me understand how this friendship even exists."
"You wouldn't understand no matter how I told you."
>"Try me" She looked at you with confidence.
"Really Twilight? Really? Can't you just accept that I don't want you're help?"
>Twilight went silent, she looked up towards the sun, as if she was looking to Celestia for advice. Then turned her attention back to you "How about this then. If you tell me. I will promise, that no matter what you do in the future with your father...within reason, I'll leave you alone. Or if I'm involved. I won't judge or force anything or even give a friendship lesson even if somepony reeeeeeeaaallllyyy needs it"
>...
>Ugh, she didn't get it. But, that was one hell of a deal that you felt she'd uphold.
"Really? So, what if we just decided to flood the castle with water?"
>"Within reason, Anon..." Twilight gives you a hard stare
"Alright alright. Then, you'd leave me alone if I say. Went on another super cool adventure or. Put a whoopee cushion under your butt?"
>"Well for one. You really should think about your aunt if you're going to do anything "Super cool". And for two, even Pinkie Pie does that sometimes. So, I guess that's pretty low priority on my list of things that bother me."
"But you yourself would just leave me alone. No matter what."
>>
>>29868837
>"Yes, for the most part"
>Not good enough
"A solid yes Twilight. Yes, or leave"
>Twilight had to stop. Somehow, she was starting to see how you could relate to Chrysalis. You weren't acting like the sweet colt most know you for. She could sense something dark about you at this point. No colt talks like this. No colt is that sound in logic. No colt would be able to bring up past events they were never there for.
>Was this Discord's doing? Or Chrysalis? She couldn't figure it out. But to come to an understanding...
>"Yes."
>She did it. And now the ball was in your court. Hell, Discord would kill to be able to have Twilight look the other way in his own chaos dealings.
>And all you had to do was explain your relationship. But, how to do it without giving away your true past.
>Hmmm
"Alright then. If you want to know that badly. The reason why me and Chrysalis are friends. Then listen closely. We simply agree on a lot of things and, believe it or not. We like to do things together."
>"Agree on a lot things? Do things together? Mind elaborating on these "Things?" " Twilight wanted more details.
>Ok, where to start.
"Well, take movies for example. We've watched a couple of movies together and it's turned out pretty nice."
>"Turned out pretty nice? What kind of movies are these? Chrysalis doesn't seem like the type to enjoy movies any pony has ever made."
"Good movies Twilight. One was a documentary. And the other was a mobster movie based on real events."
>Twilight could maybe believe the mobster one. But a documentary? "A documentary on what?"
>erm. That was a tough one.
"On, what the future could be like. Sorta..kinda"
>"Hrn?" Twilight's face just lit up "Really? Interesting. You wouldn't mind me taking a look at that documentary myself would you? It sounds pretty interesting already"
"No Twilight. It's something that's between just me and Chrysalis. Also, as I'm sure you know already. She's also saved my life. More than once."
>>
>>29868917
>"Yeah. At first that sounds really weird. But, I can see it if the bond you have with her really is strong. So, what do you two talk about then? What can you two possibly agree on? All she seems to care about, at least from the little I do know of her and what I read, is crushing ponykind."
>Well, there was that one thing that now? You kind of wanted to hear from Twilight's perspective.
"Ok, so check this out. We both think that the way she was defeated in Canterlot makes no sense whatsoever."
>Twilight's pupils shrank for a moment. She then exploded in a wave of pure autism "What?! what do you mean it makes no sense?! It makes perfect sense! And, if it didn't happen. Then who knows what Equestria would look like right now! How could you possibly agree with something like that!?"
>Great, now she was all stupidly adorkable but in a way that was annoying.
"Uhm, because it actually makes no sense. Princess Cadance was weak and tired from being stuck in the crystal mines and your bro? He had been holding a shield for a long time while Chrysalis fed off of him like every second of the day"
>Twilight grit her teeth at that memory. She did not like it one bit. "Don't remind me...still"
>She calmed herself. "That's an interesting thing to agree on. Did she convince you that it didn't make sense or-"
>You shook your head "Since the first time I heard of it, before I even met her. It made no sense to me."
>"Well, it's actually a fairly simple explanation. Want to hear it?" Twilight looked all to eager to explain this bullshitty mary sue phenomena.
>Did you?
>Fine, might as well find out what the fuck ACTUALLY happened.
"Y'know? Yeah, what happened. Explain it to me."
>>
>>29868972
>"Alright!" Twilight's horn started to glow. As some "electronic" looking board appeared. With purple neon lights spreading about and forming hearts. "So, these hearts represent the feeling of love. Now, it can be deduced that Chrysalis ability to overtake Princess Celestia in their fight during the faux wedding was due to..." You see hearts going into a green neon Chrysalis's mouth "her ingesting the emotion of love. Which, like the magic of friendship powering the elements or our Rainbow Power, is it's own source of power. Now, you don't disagree with that do you? There is a reason that changelings feed on love. It's their food and power source."
"Ok...go on"
>Where was she getting at?
"Well. Despite my brother and sister in law being weakened in their own way." Twilight made the board show a neon disheveled Cadance and Shining Armor. "Their love for each other was pure. Pure, and powerful." A huge neon heart appeared over them. And began to flow into their horns. "So powerful, that it revitalized their ability to use magic and..." Suddenly, the board exploded "temporarily brought their abilities beyond normal levels. Add to the fact that they combined that magic, creating a huge chain reaction. And you have a blast formed from a wish to keep all ponies safe from the changeling menace!" Twilight seemed pretty cheery to teach you something "So, any questions?"
>You have to be kidding...
"So, you're seriously telling me that love LITERALLY conquers all"
>"Is it so hard to believe? Changelings are able to feed off of it afterall, and convert it to power as well. So why can't ponies harness that power to save everypony from disaster?" Twilight gave you a smug look "C'mon, refute it smartypants"
>Smartypants? Where did she get off!
"I refuse! I mean...sure, changelings get more powerful when they feed off love. But it's like an emotional thing. How does love actually become a power source?"
>>
>>29869064
>Twilight was already noticing you get into things with her. In other words, you were calming down about the initial incident of her spying on Scrappy and even your put down on her. She still felt the sting of her failures. But, in true fashion. She knew she could learn from them. Just like she was learning now to better communicate with you. "The same way friendship does. Even the windigos of long past grew more powerful from the emotion of hatred and disdain. Emotions are in itself a mysterious power that can be harnessed for both good and evil. So, there you go. Any other objections?"
>You just went silent. Fuck...she sure told you.
"......ok. Fine. I guess that makes sense..."
>Twilight giggled "Come on Anon, don't be that way. I was only coming up with a retort"
"Yeah yeah, whatever. But yeah. I guess...we're both wrong on that. Me and Chrysalis I mean. Still, the bottom line is that we have a similar way of thinking sometimes. I'm not evil or anything. It's just how it is. I really wish she'd just give up on it actually. Being evil I mean, then maybe I could actually show her to my friends and have a good time. I mean, we do have good times together. But it's always just us and her brood. And lately, I've been so worried about her because of this whole thing thats going on now. I have this problem of getting obsessive whenever a friend is in trouble."
>"Like Starlight" Twilight answers.
"...Yeah, like Starlight. But I've accepted whats going to happen. I'm even putting a bet that if Chrysalis is alone, she might realize how lonely being evil and hateful really is."
>"I don't want to say that it'll work or not. Because I really don't. But, I'm having an idea."
>An idea? What is she talking about?
"What kind of idea?"
>"It depends. How exactly are you trying to reform her?"
>>
>>29869107
"I've tried a lot of things. I really just want her to see that ponies aren't so bad and that it'd be better just to make peace with everypony."
>"That's a tough one Anon. She doesn't even seem like she's willing to give it a chance."
"She's not. But the fact she helped me save a world. The fact that she risked her life to save mine. It tells me that she's got some good in her. If there was a way to bring it out. Then everything would be fine."
>"Then let me ask you a question. Do you think you could convince her to come to the castle tonight? We could all sit down, and try to work things out"
>Wut?
"Twilight. I don't even think she's supposed to know that you know. Didn't Celestia say not to mention that? I don't really remember actually. Either way, Chrysalis hates your guts. She'd never agree."
>Twilight sighed. Suddenly, she cringed and shivered. "....what if....I slept over at Discord's then? And tried talking it out there with her?"
>Oh...god.
"Twilight. Ok, look. I have my problems with you sure. But that's ridiculous. Forget Chrysalis. My Dad , no joke, would take full advantage of that. I mean, sometimes I think you deserve a good prank. But, you'd be dealing with a double whammy. Just, forget about ok? And remember your promise."
>"Anon. Are you sure you don't want my help? I think-"
>>
>>29869197
>But you didn't. There was nothing she could do but just make Chrysalis even angrier and more spiteful. There was no way Twilight would be able to handle it. Nor could you allow it. Since it may give away your secret.
"It's fine Twilight. Really, thanks for the concern. I actually appreciate it. But, just leave it alone. Ok? I gotta go tell Scoots that everything is ok anyway."
>Twilight really didn't seem like she'd accept that answer. But with no way to make it through your barricade of secrets. She felt like all she could do was just wait on standby in case you ever did need her. "Ok. But Anon, if you even need a pony to talk to about this. I'm willing to listen and understand. ok?"
>She wasn't being too troublesome. Or dickish. But you just wanted her to leave things be. You'd be fine.
"Alright, thanks Twilight. You have a good day, ok? And don't worry about it so much. I got it."
>Twilight leaned forward. And gave you a hug. And with a reluctant goodbye. She teleported away. Leaving you alone.
> That was tough. And it made you think that maybe you should have explored her offer. But, at least you got her to agree to back off. Which, was sort of amazing in itself.
>That love explanation was still bullshit though. Time to go see Scoots.
>Also, speaking of friends you care about. You realized Starlight never mentioned Trixie. You do remember sending her her way. Hmm, maybe she hadn't made it yet.
Thread posts: 187
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.