[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The elements of harmony are retarded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

What kind of ethereal magical force thought it was a good idea to give PINKIE the power to create explosives at will? she almost took fluttershy's head off!

Bitch is going to kill someone, its only a matter of time. Probably a short amount too.
>>
>>29836068
more special leaks?
>>
>>29836068
It's EQG
>>
>>29836068
Gib source
>>
>>29836083
I would hope the elements of harmony wouldn't suffer a drop in IQ traveling from dimension to dimension.
>>
>>29836100
Hope you speak russian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKSQpoSPkgc
>>
File: pinkiehu dockbar.gif (4MB, 422x238px) Image search: [Google]
pinkiehu dockbar.gif
4MB, 422x238px
>>29836068
WE'RE THE EQUESTRIA GIRLS
AND WE'RE HERE TO SHOUT
THAT THE GLORY OF ALLAH
IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT
>>
>>29836068
>[muffled allaha ackbar in the distance]
>>
>>29836105
Doesn't matter
I just need more eqg
>>
File: [pure and utter disgust].png (206KB, 380x437px) Image search: [Google]
[pure and utter disgust].png
206KB, 380x437px
>>29836068
You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

Get AIDS twice, OP.
>>
>>29836068
>Pinkie! We need to talk!

"Kay, give me a sec to set the detonation timer!"

>Pinkie! Stop! Its the bombs that we need to talk about!

"What about them? Oh, could you hand me that marker? I wanna put a smiley face on the non activated material!"

>Pinkie, how do you even know how to do this!?

"My cousin 'Tato' Pie visits us every summer, he's in the IRA and showed me how! I've regrown my eyebrows like 12 times now!
>>
>>29836215
Great, now I am imagining an Irish cousin of Pinkie who works with explosives.
>>
>>29836187
well there's also twilight making a robot sexbot for spike to fuck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sSTYher1HU
>>
>>29836068
Pinkie is never going to hurt someone because the same magical powers that give her the ability to do these things also covers others to make sure no one ever gets hurt. Nice try though.
>>
>>29836253
Shield powers are rarity's thing, not pinkie's. She's fucked shit up by accident already (like when she almost blew herself up when fighting glory and had to throw all her sprinkles away or when she blew up the pier)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.