[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Season 7 Episode Idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: mlp aryanne.jpg (308KB, 1500x1700px) Image search: [Google]
mlp aryanne.jpg
308KB, 1500x1700px
rate this autism

So in the sneak peek I saw the reformed changelings at glimmers ceremony. I was thinking that there's an episode showing all the changeling refugees in ponyville. Due to problems with them assimilating with pony culture, tensions rise between people in the community. This could be shown in shots comparing pony festivities with changeling ones, even the one mentioned in the sneak peek called the glorb someshit. Anyways, eventually tensions turn into one massive friendship problem for the mane 6, resulting in them having to find the changelings a new home. Once the changelings are geographically separated, the two groups could host a "Water Under the bridge" party in which they share customs of both cultures and everyone's happy. The ending line could be something like

Twilight
"You know what I think every pony learned today?"

>Spike
>"What's that?"

Twilight
"Every culture is unique and enjoyable in its own way, but if you try to put them together you find out they both lose the things that make them great on their own, trying to make a changeling into a pony just won't work"

*AJ*
" like mixin' granny's salad with zap apple jam, ya don't get a zap apple salad, you get a mess!"

>Spike
>Yeah, I guess your right. Maybe fences do make good neighbors

*ends with montage of everyone getting along*
>>
File: my magic cant fix ur gayness.jpg (61KB, 355x383px) Image search: [Google]
my magic cant fix ur gayness.jpg
61KB, 355x383px
>>29835911
What does this pony have to do with s7?

It isn't even in the show
>>
>>29835921
/thread
>>
>>29835911
they already had that episode with the Yaks.
>>
File: full.jpg (39KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
39KB, 450x337px
>>29835911
Nah.
>>
So when does the magical tomahawk barrage start?
>>
Did you watch Over a Barrel and get triggered?
>>
File: check.jpg (22KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
check.jpg
22KB, 334x500px
>>29835911
What do you call this?
>checked
>>
>wanting cheap edgy OCs in the show
Your ponychan is showing
>>
>>29835921
this
>>
>>29835921
>>29835927
>>29836924
>>29837037
>The OP never actually mentioned Aryanne being in the episode itself

>>29835948
We've had other rehashes as well.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.