[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often does Twilight Sparkle ovulate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: twiface.jpg (27KB, 402x387px) Image search: [Google]
twiface.jpg
27KB, 402x387px
Does being a princess change her biological clock schedule? Do unicorns ovulate differently from Pegasi and Earth Ponies?

Discuss!
>>
During her season, every 21-23 days.
>>
>>29835579

i don't know but i would impregnate her so fast not even magic could give her an abortion
>>
>>29835584
/thread

>>29835586
/board
>>
>>29835579
Why do you exist?
>>
>>29835579
Hey guys, I just learned this thing about GIRL anatomy in biology class today! Let's bring ponies into this LOL! XD
>>
>>29835579

I wonder how many times she has gotten laid?
It is obvious that someone like Fluttershy would still be a virgin but I have my doubts about Twilight. You would think she would probably fool around with Spike but since there are so few male ponys in Ponyville it is possible Big Mac may have tapped that ass. Come to think of it since many of the males we have seen are the ones guarding the Princess then this could explain why Twilight makes so many trips to Celestia's castle. She is getting her freak on with the royal guard members.
>>
Being an immortal alicorn slows things WAY down. Princess Celestia and Princess Luna only go into estrus once every few decades or so.

But when they do, you'd better bar the doors and hide all the stallions, it's a rough couple of weeks.
>>
>>29835610
Every mane 6 is a virgin
>>
>>29835620
>Every mane 6 is a virgin

I doubt it.
Rarity is a stuck up bitch but she is also an obvious slut.
Rainbow Dash would fuck any of the Wonderbolts just to become a member
and you could rape Fluttershy all night and the worst she would do would be to ask you to stop
>>
>>29835644
Nice headcanons brah
>>
>>29835614
Celestia and Luna normally have no choice but to make do with the limited physical capacities of many different stallions during estrus, never quite achieving the effect they're looking for until the cycle is over. But word reaches them of the newly arrived human in Ponyville, whom mares have gossiped about as being unparalleled in 'intimacy stamina'. The royal sisters deduce that a partner who could last longer 'in the act' would ultimately be able to satisfy their physiological urges faster, and reduce the awkward and unproductive period that is estrus to a matter of days. Quickly, they order a summons for the human, demanding his immediate presence and accommodation in the Equestrian capital city of Canterlot...
>>
>>29835610
>Fluttershy would still be a virgin
I think you're forgetting about a certain dragonequus.
>>
>>29835685
>virgin

fluttershy would just lay there and take it if you raped her. you would need a challenge like scootaloo or applebloom. someone who would squirm and try to get away.
>>
>>29835685
He hasn't always been there.
>>
>>29835610

she's not the socially awkward recluse like I thought she was in the beginning. Though a little spergy she still had friends before ponyville and it makes perfect sense that she might have dated as well.

Amending Fences killed my waifuism. Chad McHorsecock no doubt had pounded her and came on and in her.
>>
>>29835726
All nerdy girls are total sluts. You should've known better than to waifu her in the first place.
>>
>>29835726

i think twilight has done more than dating
i am pretty sure she has felt a pony dick in her body by now.
>>
>>29835726
>>29835760
>>29835909
I demand you delete these posts immediately
>>
>>29835579
Every 3,000 miles or whenever she gets bored. Whichever comes first.
>>
>>29835951
>We finished rotating her tires, Mr. Anonymous, but while we were in there we noticed she was due for an estrus pussy pounding as well. You want us to take care of that real quick?
Eh, sure. Fuck it.
>That's the idea, sir.
>>
>>29835947
>I demand you delete these posts immediately

I demand you be raped by Big Mac immediately.
>>
>>29835590
>/board
honestly, you're not wrong...
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.