[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does a creature covered in fur blush?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Applejack_blushing_S2E14.png (148KB, 471x347px) Image search: [Google]
Applejack_blushing_S2E14.png
148KB, 471x347px
How does a creature covered in fur blush?
>>
>>29831173
Their fur works like little fiber optic cables, transferring the red glow of their blush to the surface. In reality, blushing doesn't create light, but this is a cartoon so who gives a shit.
>>
Through cartoon logic.
>>
>>29831173
Horse fur is really, really fucking short. We're talking no longer than a centimeter most of the year (during the winter, it grows out to about 2 inches, but it's really wispy, so it only looks to be about 2 cm). A strong enough blush and it'll shine right through, I guess.
>>
>>29831173
the same way something that isn't covered in fur blushes
>>
>>29831173
>fur
It's hair. Like how it would be on a human.
>>
>>29831173
She's actually sweating blood
>>
I want to feel my waifu's fur gently brushing on my bare skin
>>
They don't have fur. They have skin just like humans.
>>
File: Theyhavefur.png (286KB, 992x559px) Image search: [Google]
Theyhavefur.png
286KB, 992x559px
>>29831173
How do they have a cutie mark that can animate itself on their fur?

They are fucking magic, OP

>>29831358
Pic related
>>
>>29831173
https://youtube.com/watch?v=NFQCYpIHLNQ
>>
>>29831173
How does a creature with no visible anus or urethra release waste?
>>
Because pony
>>
>>29831173
>image
>eqg
>>
Anon ponies don't have fur. Or at least IRL ponies don't. They have a coat of hair.
Short answer is that it's a cartoon and 99.9% of the time it behaves like skin. I remember the lead designer calling it skin anyways.

>>29831364
>Pic related
^:)
>>
File: Capture.png (25KB, 849x533px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
25KB, 849x533px
>>29832623
>Ponies don't have fur
>They have a coat of hair
Fur is hair
>>
>>29832645
It's about context anon. You wouldn't call a sheep's hair fur, would you? Or you wouldn't say the same for huemans.
Plus IIRC there's a distinction in the number of hair follicles per strand.
>>
inb4 hairhooves.jpg
>>
>>29832673
>You wouldn't call a sheep's hair fur, would you?
Nope.
In my language we have a special word for sheep hair (and some alike animals).
>>
>>29832718
Also, in my language, the hair on your head doesn't have the same name than the hair on your chin or the hair on the rest of your body
>>
Why does Yak fur make such good rope?
>>
>>29832623
It's probably just too short to get messed up like their mane or tail do.

It's probably smooth to the touch but different than skin, and it it would be enough hair that animated cutie marks would need to be explained by magic
>>
>>29832718
Yeah, that's my point. It's all technically hair but there's different uses of the word. Some people use it for creatures covered in hair, which people fall under the average human has more body hair than a chimpanzee, some use it for a specific type of hair.
In the context of horses I don't believe the word fur to be accurate. The correct term would be "coat".
>>
>>29831364
It's disturbing how they're smiling and pulling something out of their asses at the same time.
>>
>>29834317
I totally agree with you.
>>
>>29832718
>>29832742
I'm very curious what those words are.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.