[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dazzling Thread #237

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 290
Thread images: 112

File: end game.jpg (153KB, 1300x824px) Image search: [Google]
end game.jpg
153KB, 1300x824px
Seven Days Til New Season Edition

All Dazzling lovers are welcome. It doesn't matter if you're an Adagio, Aria or Sonatafag, let's all join in one place. Post anything of the Dazzlings: drawings, discussions, stories, fetishes, re-edits, gifs, re-made songs (written or, if you had the guts to, sung), anything you like. Come here and show that you're under their spell!

Story Pastebin/Archived Threads:
http://pastebin.com/NjS5LgYv

Art Compilation:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2cryg0c1bk3v92s/AABPY1McXUInkwm3xrO5116ca?dl=0

For aspiring writers:
http://pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
http://pastebin.com/whCQ2GpX
http://pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3

Steam group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PraisetheSirens

NEW!!! Discord:
https://discord.gg/DRhfXBE

Old Shattered Gem:
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29778024
>>
File: 1491327663011.jpg (40KB, 464x425px) Image search: [Google]
1491327663011.jpg
40KB, 464x425px
Clyde cash has appeared to steal the girls!

What will you do?
>>
File: 1490695724676.jpg (80KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1490695724676.jpg
80KB, 768x768px
>they'd have to understand. I had no choice. They'd done the same thing in my position. A deals a deal

Yes correct my dear Aria, A deals a deal. Their souls for your ticket home. Oh, and you even manage to get a new gem out of it. Looks like a bonus in my book. Well you upheld your end so I'll uphold mine. There you are, a portal home, you've earned it.

>you promise you'll be kind to them right?

Oh Aria Aria Aria, that wasn't in the bargain.

>BUT YOU SAID!

Yes I may have said that. BUT, that wasn't in the contract you neglected to read. And by the way the portal's about to close. I suggest you hurry through..

>what? WAIT! NO!!!!!

And its closed, oh so so sorry you squandered your one way home.

>YOU SAID YOU WOULD SEND ME HOME!! THAT WAS IN CONTRACT!!

Once again you are mistaken. The contract states in exchange for the souls of Adagio and Sonata I would create a portal to your home. Nothing in the contract states how long I must hold it open or that I had to hold it open until you passed through. It merely states I had to open it. And I did.

>......no this can't be happening, give them back I change my mind!

Oh so sorry my dear siren that's not how deals work. One party cannot say they what to reverse what was done AFTER the conclusion of a contract. That wouldn't be fair now would it?

>what are you going to do to them?

Ah now that's private I'm afraid. What I do with my personal property is my business. But suffice to say they are now my playthings and I will do just that...........P.....L...A....Y

>oh god....

Oh god doesn't factor into this. This was a deal between two supernatural beings. That's all. But I must be off I must break in my new toys.

>WAIT!

Hmmmmmm?

>I want to make another deal.

Sorry no can do you have to wait 24hrs before making a new contract. Otherwise people would make them every five seconds. Well enjoy the fruits of your labor. I shall enjoy mine.......

>Sonata........Adaigo..... I'm so sorry

Should I continue???
>>
>>29830796
Wishmaster much?
>>
>>29830912
Don't know what that is
>>
nah
>>
>>29830696

Make a video where I threaten him, mumble about being straight because even now that I am a woman the thought of males disgusts me, and that if he doesn't release my one and true sweethearts I will demand he also releases his taxes. And then I'll close the video by begging him for money because my mother and me could really use it and the Lord said that if you have too much, you should give to those in need. Pmurt is rich because he doesn't care about people and keeps all his money. I nee-My mother is sick and it takes a toll on me to care for her all the time. And now Pmurt is trying to take our healthcare away. People like you voted that idiot into the white offi- the White House.
CLYYYYYYDE!

Shit, getting inside Chris's mind gave a migraine. I'd draw a poofy sonichu if I wasn't lazy. I'd call it Sonichu Sizzle the electric hedgehog pokemon dazzling. OC do not steal.
>>
>>29830696
Remind him that his brother died for nothing.
>>
File: 1490052314234.png (216KB, 694x941px) Image search: [Google]
1490052314234.png
216KB, 694x941px
>>29831004
Kek
>>
>>29830796
yes keep going
>>
File: 1252500.jpg (108KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1252500.jpg
108KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: runnnnnnnn.jpg (1MB, 3669x2520px) Image search: [Google]
runnnnnnnn.jpg
1MB, 3669x2520px
>>
>>29830796
>Sonata....don't

I'm sorry Adagio I'm so hungry

>please I'm your friend , you don't have to do this.

I can't stop, my body won't let me. And you're so tasty.

>fight it Sonata I'll find a way out of here I promise.
You just need to hold on

So......tasty.

>Sonata.........SONATA STO-----ARGHHH STOP STOP SAHHHHHHJ OHHHH GOOD AHHHH PLEASE P!EASE NO------AHHHHJ AHH AHHHA *harsh sobs* so...nata please....it....hurts......oh god my stomach....I can

So.......good

> S......on...na..............

*crunch* *crunch *

>............

*gulp* crunch*

>.........

*sniff* I'm sorry. I'm so sorry....*sniff*.

>..........

>..........

So.......hungry..........*crunch*
>>
>>29830796
>>29831669
>>29831681
Adagio seems to be getting the raw end of the deal lately.
>>
>>29831681

Nigga I'm not reading that.
>>
>>29831681
Wat
>>
>>29832776
I tink sonata ate adagio
>>
>>29832895
I will eat both... if you get me.
>>
I want to eat the dazzlings!
Shimsham too!
>>
>>29832031
I'd give it to her raw alright
>>
>>29830796
>>29831681
Why not.
More.
>>
File: Startled Sham.png (230KB, 408x474px) Image search: [Google]
Startled Sham.png
230KB, 408x474px
>>29833099
No!
Fish are for eating, not horses
>>
File: wallis-horse-meat-chart.jpg (71KB, 600x495px) Image search: [Google]
wallis-horse-meat-chart.jpg
71KB, 600x495px
>>29833427
i want shimsham inside me! i bet she tastes delicious
>>
>>29833099

But I you eat Sunny then who's gonna sell you delicious siren sushi?
>>
>>29833619
scitwi? she's human. i mean i guess i can try eating her too, i've always wondered how humans taste
>>
>>29831681
Well well well looks who's back
>Look you son of a bitch, I want my friends back.
Adagio and Sonata? Well sure I'd be willing to return them to you....for a price of course.
>I offer myself
One siren for two? Don't insult me.
>well what do you want?
You're a smart girl. I'm sure you'll think of something.
>what have you been doing to them?
Me? I've done nothing. However Sonata has developed quite the appetite for flesh. Siren flesh
>what are you.....you don't mean...
I dont mean anything. All I'm saying is that Sonata in her true form and Adagio in her hu!man form as well as hunger setting in. Well you've seen the animal planet channel.
>you monster! Sonata would never-
She has, several times in fact. She eats, I revive, rinse and repeat. You know Adagio doesn't even fight back anymore. Its quite amusing to see what happens to someone's mind after its forced to endure the same trauma over and over.
>You are the lowest form of devil.
Oh you falter me but I'm not nearly as bad as Satan. At least I honor my deals with complete and honest truth. No lies from this deal maker.
>I will get them back
Oh I know you will. Now off with you, I'm returning to my toys. You know where to find me. Tata
>>
>>29833641

Like chicken, or so I've been told. Personally I'd argue that humans taste like shit, because that's what they're full of.
>>
>>29833566
Adagio's forearms are looking a bit short.
>>
>>29830660

>seven days til new season

why would the dazzling thread even care about that
>>
>>29833681
Interesting. I wasn't actually assuming those were connected. I thought you were just doing two different shorts based on the pictures. I dunno if it makes sense of Aria to think it strange of Sonata to eat Adagio if she thinks that they'd have killed each other for the chance to be Sirens again. Unless you mean for that to be a justification.
>>
>>29830660
There's not enough fat Dazzling content
>>
>>29833427
Jokes on you. My ancestors ate horses.
>>
>>29833689
I heard human meat is "poisonous" or something and even animals would get sick over it. Also, I don't know whether it's because the artificial stuff we ingest.
>>
>>29834170

All I know about it is that according to FONV you get the shakes if you eat human flesh for an extended period of time. I wouldn't call videogames a reliable source of knowledge though.

>>29833427

Aww. She looks so cute and vulnerable. I want to hug her and tell her I won't let the mean humans hurt her. Fast forward a few years into a disatisfying marriage and I'll be threatening to send her to the glue factory.
>>
>>
>>29834365
>>
>>29834372
>>29834365
>>29834357
what the fuck is this shitty watermark
>>
>>29834384
Someone thinks his art is worth money
>>
>>29833619
God, I want to worship that musky armpit so bad
>>
>>29834395

It may be shitty, but the drawfag probably put a lot of effort in it, values the outcome and takes pride in it. Surely you've felt the same at some point in your life.

>>29834399

I'm not an armpitfag but I'd find the picture quite appealing if it weren't for the rice.

>>29834386

From the thumbnail I thought it was Paradox.

>The Dazzlings are taking their captives to the slave market to be sold off
>"Waifufags will pay handsomely for those!"
>"Yes but we'll have to be careful, Adagio! We can't sell them to haremfags. They are strong when they are together."
>>
>>29833884
Yea I was trying to make aria killing them both order to go home. And her justification was that the girls would do the same to her in her position. I made sonata eat adagio because she was literally hungry and hunger makes you do things you'd otherwise never consider
>>
>>29834386
what are they gonna do with them
>>
>>29833681
>Adagio I'm sorry.
You ate me Sonata... I begged you to stop and you just kept eating
> I was hungry!!! He's kept us here for days. The things he's done to us.
The things youve done to me, Sonata
>Please Adagio, don't hurt me anymore
Its easy to beg when the shoe's on the other foot.
>ow OW!!! Adagio
You chomped...
>Ahhh!!!!
You chewed
>STOP!
You swallowed
>hmph!!!!
I took care of you, feed you, clothed you and this is what I get? Eaten?!!
>it *sniff* wasn't my fault
Its never your fault. But don't worry I kill you. I'm going to find my way out.......without you
>Adagio please don't leave me!!!
Don't worry , your full stomach will keep you warm.
>Adagio.......
>>
>>29834623
I assume you meant "I won't kill you".
>>
File: 769436.png (450KB, 990x1000px) Image search: [Google]
769436.png
450KB, 990x1000px
>Aria fondles your balls
>>29834659
>>
>>29834623

Wandering my halls alone? Not wise..
>Sunset?
No, just how I've chosen to appear to you.
You bastard!!! Let me out of here!
Ah ah no touching. You wouldnt want to piss of the man in complete control of your surroundings would you?
>Let me go!!! I want out!
Oh I'm so sorry my beautiful little siren
>Bea..utiful?
Yes I find you quite enchanting, which is why in going to help you out
>help? You're the one whose been tormenting us! You're keeping us here!
Correcting Aria's deal is what's keeping you here.
>what are you talking about?
Aria made a deal with a devil, so to speak. Sonata and your soul for a portal home.
>she would never
Ah but she did. Quite willingly in fact. "They would've done the same if in my shoes" as she put it.
>....
Now as for my offer, how does this sound? I let you out of here for an hour and you do something for me.
>You think I'm going to believe that you're gonna let me go in exchange for doing some simple task? Who do you think I am Sonata!
I assure you how easy the task is to complete is entirely up to you.
>So what's the deal huh? Sleep with you? Cause you've forced me to do that more than I can count.
Only because you smitten me soo...
>Spare me! I won't fall for flattering from the likes of you!
Ah I had hoped to take your black heart as you have stolen mine but alas that is for another time. You see I want someone dead, and you're the perfect one for the job. I'd have offer this deal to Sonata but......well I can guess you know how simple she is.
>kill someone ? As if you couldn't do it yourself!
Oh no you've discovered my first limitation. I cannot directly harm anyone that doesn't belong to me. It's one of many conditions I have to endure.
>so the dealer can't get his own hands dirty? Typical
Yes I know but I can assure you the person I want dead will be worth your trouble. Of course if you'd rather not, I'm sure Sonata is getting hungry. Or, better yet, you an I could because more closer.
>who do you want dead?
>>
File: 1431068392458.png (66KB, 381x344px) Image search: [Google]
1431068392458.png
66KB, 381x344px
>>29834832
That's pretty good actually. I'd like to see some more of that. kek
>>
>>29834881
Oh god I need to check my grammar and spelling more thoroughly next time. I'll do better guys.
>>
>>29834832
>>29834883
i thought rollplayin is against the rules
>>
>>29834904
>>29834904
i believe in you son
>>
>>29834904
>writer actually listens to advice and doesn't have an army of dickloving fags shielding him
A good day to be a Dazzlefaggot.
>>
File: 1439862521066.png (2MB, 2184x2189px) Image search: [Google]
1439862521066.png
2MB, 2184x2189px
>>
>>29835748
>writer being shieled by an army of dickloving fags

Huh? When did that happen?
>>
>>29834881
Twlight Sparkle
>the bookworm
Yes the little literature thumping whore herself. I want you bludgeon, stab, choke, and slaughter the little pig sow!
>that's it? No strings?
No strings at all. I let you out for an hour and you throttle that bitch! Simple. As. That.
>what about my friends?
You mean the betrayer and the simple one? They'll have their chance a freedom from me soon enough but as for you. Do you except the terms?
>...........yes I will kill Twilight to be free from here.
THEN THE DEAL IS STRUCK! THE CONTRACT SIGNED! ALL PARTYS ARE NOW BINDED.
>So im free?
Yes look around you, the sky is blue, the birds are chirping, you are indeed out of my home. But remember, you have a task to complete.
>Yes, I know.
Off with you then my love
>Don't call me that.
Remember~ you only have an hour~.............Ta........ta~
Sorry guys had to rush this out before work
>>
>>29837107
Fags usually love dicks, yes
>>
A little late to the party but I finally found a song I'd love to hear the Dazzlings sing to me.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xPqxiGpQtHA

>>29837207

Then why do white knights only defend the cunts?
>>
>>29837379
What the fuck did I just listen to
>>
>>29837186
Be safe poof
>>
Has anyone heard of two artists called clocktowur and thealjaris? I can't find them on derpibooru.
>>
>>29837107
>when has that happened
Most writers on this board.
>huh
Eat dick.
>>
>>29836721
Stop posting this picture
>>
>>29838550
>Eat dick.

Hm? Why are you so angry?
>>
>>29838564
No
>>
>>29837186
>* Crunch* *crunch* *sniff* *crunch
Oh my what have I come across?
>Le-leave me alone! Stay away from me!
Consuming your own flesh? That can't me kosher.
>*Sniff* I SAID STAY AWAY
Easy with the fangs there, don't want to bite the hand that feeds you.
>You haven't fed me! *Growl* what did I ever do to you?
Now now calm down--
>*Growl* RAHHHH!!
Ok, I was gonna be nice about this but*slam* down girl
>Ow ow!!!!! OK OK I'll stop!!
Hunger makes beasts of us all. Now are you gonna listen?
>*Whimper* like I have a choice.
Good, now Sonata I know your stay here has been..... Problematic. And I know a growing girl needs to eat so how's about we make a deal.
> What deal?
It's quite simple actually. I give you all the food you could possibly want and even your freedom......For a time, and all you have to do is...eat
>Why can't you just let me go?! Haven't I been through enough?
Yes I agree you've...Stomached even more than I can handle. But due to the rules I'm binded to I can't simply give you your freedom....At least not yet.
>What do you mean?
Err.. nothing now how's about it huh? All the food I give you to eat and you eat it, deal? You get to go outside as~
>Where's Adaigo?
She's already outside. Enjoyin the air
>And Aria?
Her too.
>So hungry.....
Yes feel it feel in your stomach don't you want to be free of all this. And all you have to do is eat. I'll give restore what you've eaten from yourself.
>OK...I accept.
THE DEAL IS STRUCK! THE CONTRACT SIGNED AND ALL PARTIES BINDED.
>>
File: 1490998170606.jpg (8KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1490998170606.jpg
8KB, 240x240px
>>29839760
Dammit I did it again!
>>
>>29839760
Fish lady gonna eat all her friends
>>
File: 1491780591011.jpg (74KB, 552x498px) Image search: [Google]
1491780591011.jpg
74KB, 552x498px
>>29834832
That thread archived after less then a day.
Posting here:
>You're in class and it's dark.
>A movie is playing.
>The teacher is asleep at the desk and the other students look about ready to doze off.
>You're no exception.
>Aria happens to be sitting next to you today.
>She keeps looking over at you for some reason and smiling.
>You're not sure how to react to that.
>As you're doodling in your notebook you feel a hand jump down your pants.
>You feel a hand come around your junk and lightly fondle your balls.
>From next to you,
>"Shh.."
"W-what are you doing?"
>You whisper.
>She whispers back.
>"It's real boring in here isn't it? You've got a nice pair of balls.. I really like balls Anon, you'll let me play with them won't you?"
"I-i"
>She puts a finger to your lips.
>"At least till class is over? I promise I won't squeeze."

What is it that you will do?
>>
http://i.imgur.com/JI67G8k.jpg
Enjoy
>>
>>29840190

I thought it was deleted. Alright, let's see. I sigh and let Aria have her way. Not because I'm an alpha (almost none on 4chan is anyway) but because I'm a bitch and afraid that objecting would draw attention. I am uncomfortable. I look and listen around because I'm nervous.
>>
Good night.
>>
>>29840257
I can live with it
>>
File: 1487817634058.jpg (698KB, 1620x1315px) Image search: [Google]
1487817634058.jpg
698KB, 1620x1315px
>>
>>
>>>/fit/41029699

Dagi edit?
>>
>>29840190
>What is it that you will do?
Je niquerai ta mere.
>>
>>29843639

I thought it was niquer.
>>
>>29843666
Niquer is the infinitive. French has a future form for verbs. To say "I'm (definitively) going to fuck your mother (right now)", one says "Je vais niquer ta mere".
>>
>>
>>
Sonata is so dumb
I want to punch her and tell her how dumb and ugly she is
>>
>>29843699

I see. I only know a few stock french phrases.

>>29843702
>>29843704

Adagio is ooc. Fucking dropped.
>>
>>29843838
Know some stock phrases, then some more. One day you'll be surprised you'll know enough words to read simple senteces and then you'll wonder you can read a news paper or understand the news.
>>
>>29843807

Don't be so hard on her, mate. She used to be a genius before she bonked her head on a rock during a storm back when she was a kid.
>>
>>29843876

We had obligatory french class at school for three years and I learned nothing. French used to be the old english back when France had colonies, but there's not much use in learning it anymore. If it weren't for the eurozone France would be largely irrelevant today.
>>
>>29843702
>>29843704
Fucking love these
>>
>>29843807
No bully
>>
File: 1484901056991-44773556.png (84KB, 696x696px) Image search: [Google]
1484901056991-44773556.png
84KB, 696x696px
>>29840190

C'mon continue.
>>
Had another Dazzling singing to me Dream. It was this song now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4C0r7UM4Cs
>>
>>29843807
>Implying Sonata doesn't simply pretend to be retarded because it's easier that way and she's a lazy shit
>>
>>29845387
>headcanon
We all know she's just a changeling and the others don't care. The real Sonata is a slave in some hive cluster.
>>
File: 430_us_r_1ct_12-141964252587.png (91KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
430_us_r_1ct_12-141964252587.png
91KB, 600x600px
Can a drawfag draw something related to brushing teeth? I need to be reminded and motivated to brush my teeth.
>>
>>29843807
i want to be sonata and get punched and get told how ugly i am
>>
>>29834386
I have an idea what they're going to do with them but I'm new and don't know how you people will react.
>>
Something weird happened earlier.

>Hours past midnight
>I'm making something to drink in the kitchen
>Light (the only light on in the house at the time) goes out
>Think it's a power outage
>Try light in the corridor; it works
>Return to the faintly lit (mostly dark) kitchen
>Something pulls at my shirt in a weird way that felt more like something was pressing the shirt against me

I guess I'll be lurking all night.

>>29846066

Oh stop caring so much about what others will think. Back in the good old days /dzg/ had big ass shitstorms almost daily.
>>
>>29846306
Though I cannot be fagged to search the archives (for obvious reasons; look at the thread number) I do like shitstorms. The idea in question may or may not relat to Sonata being called an air head.
>>
File: brush.jpg (1000KB, 3500x3500px) Image search: [Google]
brush.jpg
1000KB, 3500x3500px
>>29845821
<3
>>
>>29844922
I wasn't the original poster, I just put it here because the thread it was in went under. I really hope we can get more in the future though. Maby someone here could continue it?
>>
http://i.imgur.com/YYpEXLf.jpg
Enjoy
>>
"Please tell me you did not sleep with that asshole?"

"Of course not, I’m not stupid."

"Ugh, thank goodness. You had me worried, Sonata."

"Although does it count if we did it standing?"

"You idiot"
>>
http://i.imgur.com/5GJUVnI.png
Enjoy
>>
>>29846575
Fucking South America anon is low-key my favorite artist
Something about pen art and ever so slightly messy lines really activates my almonds
>>
>>29846709
SA anon was a writer, right?
>>
File: Adagio 40.jpg (127KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Adagio 40.jpg
127KB, 752x1063px
>>29846419

>tfw no dagi gf to insult me into shape
>>
>>29846746
Oh, was he?
I dunno people's names. I just saw taco language and assumed
>>
>>29846550
http://i.imgur.com/lMSkbxd.png
Enjoy
>>
>>29847178
who the fuck sleeps on top of the bed sheets
>>
File: image.jpg (663KB, 2362x3472px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
663KB, 2362x3472px
>>29846581
>>
>>29847178
I knew the Sirens were fish creatures but that's a god damn Zora
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1100x1500px
>>
File: sucky sucky.png (243KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
sucky sucky.png
243KB, 1200x1500px
>>
File: d49.gif (3MB, 300x223px) Image search: [Google]
d49.gif
3MB, 300x223px
>>29846882
>>
>>29846594

Nice! Very pretty in the face.
>>
>>29846563

>"Nah, we stayed up all night fucking. We didn't sleep together."

>>29846419

Thanks. She looks kinda like she has a fat chick's jaw and neck though.
>>
>>
>>29849757
g-get outta here shimmy, this is a dazzling thread
>>
>>29830660
If you could have your favorite Dazzling sing you a song what would it be?
>>
>>29850326
No this thread is dead anyway
>>
File: 1413801651863.jpg (84KB, 853x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1413801651863.jpg
84KB, 853x1024px
>>29851137
delet
>>
>>29836146
>Sunset is Abigail Parris
>Dazzlings are goodwives
This makes too much sense.
>>
>>29849757
I want her to do to the Dazzlings what's depicted in my Japanese comics.
>>
>>29851137
>135 replies in 3 days
You might be right..
>>
File: 1436070092605.png (483KB, 1320x3464px) Image search: [Google]
1436070092605.png
483KB, 1320x3464px
Anyone else have the full set of these?
>>
>>29851624
>Roseluck
Yes. Official Roseluck eqg looks like shit.
>>
>>29851556
We have our ups and downs
Last thread I wanna say we hit 200 posts in one day
>>
http://i.imgur.com/3rko60C.png
Enjoy
>>
>>29849757

>Anoninja pointed his pistol at Sunset
>He was a master of the blade and even he prefered to keep his distance from the seeminly defenceless woman
>She was lying back and wearing almost nothing but a kimono and a pair of socks
>Her bra and panties were plainly visible and so was much of her flesh
>Her partial nudity contrasted the man who threatened her life
>He was clad in tough black leather from head to toe and a pair of goggles hid his thousand yard stare
"Where are they. Where are the sirens." he asked
>Sunset slowly and calmly put her hand on the back of her head and scratched it
>"Oh, they're in town. They're all over town, to be more precise. In every place that sells my sea menu."
"How is this possible?'
>"You are not as sharp as your sword, are you? I used the fishgirls as ingredients. They were sliced, diced and thrown into a biiig cauldon of soup."
"You monster! Why would you do such a thing?"
>>
>>29851654
Aren't people back in class now? Most of us are youngfags.
>>
>>29852437

>Sunset laughed at this
>"Hah, monster...Did you know that some kinds of fish routinely served as sushi and other dishes are actually poisonous? Yeah, they have naturally-recurring toxins in them. Your siren friends produced a unique toxin that makes people rather...open to suggestion. It's a very hard toxin to produce. Just ask the CIA."
"And that's your plan? To feed mind controlling to the people of Canterlot City?! Some plan."
>Sunset laughed some more
>"Are you really this dense? I don't have enough siren meat to feed to the whole pleb city! Siren dishes are only for worthwhile people who can afford them. The powerful and the rich. I'm going to enslave those and they will enslave the rest for me! Tsk, feed the whole damn CC..."
"Hey Twilight, did you get all that?"
>"Yes. It will make for an interesting broadcast. There's not much else to do except to take her out." said Twilight over the comm
"Gotcha."
>Before the ninja could fire, Sunset threw a kunai disguised as a hair stick at him
>The kunai hit the ninja's hand and messed his aim
>His shot missed Sunset, who ducked for cover
>"NOW! Shoot him now!"
>Guards with submachineguns kicked down the doors and started firing blindly into the room
"Crap!"
>Bullets zoomed all around Anoninja like an angry swarm of hornets as he ran from cover to cover
>Without hesitation he jumped and smashed elbows-first through the window on the southern side, plummeting to his death
>The guards ran to the window while keeping their weapons pointed
>They were expecting to see the man hanging from somewhere or flat on the street many floors below
>"Matthews, confirm target status."
>Matthews looked out the window
>"Target is..."
>>
>>29852456

>Rather than fall, Anoninja rose up into the air
>He was standing on the armored VTOL attack craft that had caught him
>The Midnight Stalker
>"What the..." gasped the guard in disbelief as he came face to cockpit with a flying tank
>"Matthews come in. What's the target's status."
>"T-target is airborne!"
>Twilight pressed the triggers on the steering sticks
>A pair of gatlins whined momentarily as they spun up and then hosed the side of the floor with bullets
>Walls, furniture, people, all disappeared in a cloud of dust
>Anoninja did his best to shield his ears from the deafening sound of the guns
>Once Twilight was done demolishing Sunset's office, the ninja opened a hatch and entered the cockpit
>Twilight's former friend had escaped. The hunt was on again
>>
>>29852442
Underage pls leave
>>
>>29852442
B&
>>
>>29850341
Santana feat. Michelle Branch - The Game Of Love
>>
>>29853000

Checked.
>tfw no Dagi mini
>>
Deltalima Sunset/Trixie/Sonata series continuation:
http://i.imgur.com/FQowH7O.png
Enjoy
>>
Say dudes. Is this "enjoy" poster a regular or am I missing some inside maymay?
>>
Why are there so many stories with Trap Adagio?
>>
File: Capture.png (1MB, 688x903px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 688x903px
>>29853030
Enjoy fag has made 1720 posts.
>>
>>29853072
And it's always shit
>>
>>29853072
damn i want that list
for a friends
>>
I'm in collage and I've still got another month before finals
>>
>>29853072
That's one diligent fag.
>>
>>29853072
Have a nice vacation
>>
>>29853093
>you will never be stuck in a painting
>>
>>29853077
Eh some of it is good. It's impressive how much bad stuff he finds though. Guess that's just the fandom.
>>
>>29853099
Mods are really sleepy tonight, Anon
>>
>>29853077
not all of it

just 99% of it
>>
>>29853030
Hes the threads unsung hero
>>
>>29854209
That's a pretty damn nice Adagio I gotta say.
>>
>>29852525
>>29852737
>bait
Most of us our college age, jackasses.
>>
>>29854604
collage*
>>
>>29854604

>"Stop treating us like children!"
>>
File: brush.jpg (1017KB, 3500x3500px) Image search: [Google]
brush.jpg
1017KB, 3500x3500px
>>29848893
>She looks kinda like she has a fat chick's jaw and neck though.
I touched it up a bit if ya still care
>>
what do dazzlings think of good vidya music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9X_VGRpw8U
>>
>>29855929

"Hey Dagi, what do you think of this? It's from a videogame."
>"Oooo-ho ho ho! Videogames? Only vigins and losers play videogames! Go away and play with your joystick or whatever."

"Hey Aria, what do you thi-"
>Aria just ignores you
>She is attention whoring as a gamer gurl and you are a dime a dozen to her

"Hey Sonata, what do you think of this? It's from a videogame."
>"I love videogames!"
>You go out to the arcade after school
"I have a date!"
>Sonata uses all your money
>She remains oblivious of all your advances
>There's no talking to this girl
>In truth Sonata was only pretending to be this idiotic and she used you as a wallet to have fun

>>29855638

I just brushed myself a little.
>>
>>29856111
You fags sure are gluttons for punishment
>>
>>29856118

Hey, you can't judge a group based on a single individual! I'm like a class above everyone else here. Also I'm a bitter fuck and a pragmatist. I didn't say this is how I'd like to be treated.
>>
File: 1488386270856.jpg (586KB, 1000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
1488386270856.jpg
586KB, 1000x1415px
>>29855929
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c82PzoFuFMA
I dont know the taste the dazzles have in music.
I think they just like thier own.
>>
>>29855386

>Remove thorn from marshmellow hoof
>Pony runs away
>Unbeknownst to you, the pony owes you a life debt and swears to come to your aid in your hour of need
>>
>>29856593
My. Fucking. Dick. Do we have any more drawings of fit Dazzles?
>>
>>29856775

There are a few but nowhere near enough. I post fit/high test and request dazzling edits every now and then. I need them for motivational purposes. Inb4 Start working out you fucking introverted retard.
>>
File: tmp_9876-12925381022294688.png (611KB, 1180x940px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9876-12925381022294688.png
611KB, 1180x940px
>>29857055
>high test req's
>>
File: tmp_9876-1227102995444790.png (3MB, 1700x1040px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9876-1227102995444790.png
3MB, 1700x1040px
>>29857110
>55 x 2 =110
There's some magic here.
Also, if you could count pillar men as /fit/, another by the same drawfag.

captcha cars
>>
>>29857110

Uh-huh, I requested that. And based Sky delivered.
>>
>>29857172
Does he still do requests? I've got a few I'd like to see Dazzle-fied
>>
>>29857237
>Very vainy hands
>No femininity
>Rimmed bellybutton

Breh, that's too masculine to be straight.
>>
>>29850341

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FauZ60StMOQ

although

>not having all three a capella that shit
>>
>>29857658
>you let me penetrate you
haha. gay.
>>
File: Feel.gif (20KB, 543x600px) Image search: [Google]
Feel.gif
20KB, 543x600px
>>29857751

>tfw no penis envy dazzling gf
>>
>>29857237
A little too low body fat for me, but still pree hot. I could dig an Aria or Adagio like that.
>>
>>29857800
>implying Sonata isn't the muscle of the group
>>
File: tumblr_lz5ltktPVR1qcjqclo1_500.jpg (64KB, 473x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lz5ltktPVR1qcjqclo1_500.jpg
64KB, 473x600px
>>29857800
>>29857295
Is this okay then?
>>
File: 1491922985819.png (118KB, 327x333px) Image search: [Google]
1491922985819.png
118KB, 327x333px
>>29858193
HOLY FUCK MUH DICK! I bet her ass and legs look amazing.
>>
>>29846882
>>29857800

>"Hm? You want to what? I'd laugh if I weren't insulted. Look at me. My tight body, my defined muscles, my limberness. Now look at your flabby self. You don't deserve me. Tell you what though, you have stones and ambition. I like that. Come to the gym with us and earn me."

>>29858193

Egads, an amazonian nigress!
She's acceptable I guess. Something about the length of her main body bothers my perception though.
>>
File: 1465478014953.jpg (131KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465478014953.jpg
131KB, 1080x1080px
>>29858331
I will post these until I get a good enough! (Also I'd read a story about /fit/ Dagi whipping Anon into shape)
>>
>>29858353
Seconded. Also your pic is a perfect fit Sonata body type in my imagination. Or maybe Aria since she's always about that ass.
>>
>>29858380
Oh sweet. What would you Adagio look like, I'll see if I have one
>>
http://i.imgur.com/9Zg77Nj.jpg
Enjoy
>>
File: 1478029179999.jpg1936200580.jpg (87KB, 924x530px) Image search: [Google]
1478029179999.jpg1936200580.jpg
87KB, 924x530px
Thunder!
>>
>>29858602
:P
>>
>>29858480
Probably a bit thinner on the legs and a slightly smaller bust, with the same or slightly larger hips. I've always pictured her with a lean body type.
>>
>>29858602

"And thats when i ate the whole drug stash before the cops got us."

Turns out Sirens cant die from ODing. Sonata is actually not stupid, she is just still tripping from that time in the eighties when she had to get rid of their stash before Sonny and Rico got her.
>>
>>29858742
Like this?
>>
>>29858779
That's pretty good, but her hips and thighs are a bit inverse. No doubt she'd have good thighs, but I don't imagine they'd exceed her hips. like they do on this woman
>>
File: khf8ZPo.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
khf8ZPo.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
>>29858795
Hmm, I realized most of my pictures are pretty thicc, /fit/, or a mixture of both. What about this?
>>
>>29858915
That's getting closer I'd say. I'm surprised you have as many images for this kind of thing as you do. It'd be nice to have more fit dazzles like this, most of it is for hyper fetish art.
>>
>>29858950
Yeah, I used to draw, so I stocked up on references of hot women.
>>
>>29858624

she looks like she should be in mortal kombat
>>
File: 1470093939181.png (120KB, 600x774px) Image search: [Google]
1470093939181.png
120KB, 600x774px
>>29859320
Oh very nice. Did you ever drawfag around here?
>>
File: purple smug.png (256KB, 630x1269px) Image search: [Google]
purple smug.png
256KB, 630x1269px
I want to lick Aria's butthole
>>
>>29859494
I want Aria's butthole to lick me
>>
>>29859494
I want to do ungodly things to her asshole
I want to let each of my fingers have turns digging around in it
I want to take an electric toothbrush to it and clean off all the shit til it fucking sparkles, maybe some bleach
I want to shove a magnet in her ass and then shove a magnet in her pussy and have them clamping against each other inside her
I want to huff a fart from her anus and hold it in like a bong hit
>>
>>29859510
I want lick Aria to butthole me
>>
>>29851819
Im enjoying thoroughly, enjoyfag. Thank you
>>
>>29858624
I can hear the rumblings
>>
>>29859522
>I want to huff a fart from her anus and hold it in like a bong hit
Nigga you need to talk to someone
>>
>>29859461
Mhm, but just two pics. One of Dagi and the other a bodyshot of Aria in a swimsuit
>>
>>29860266
Post fit or gtfo
>>
>>29860314
It's not all that good, desu. Just look up aria blaze and artist:vagabond on Derpi. My phone's weird so I can't post it.
>>
http://i.imgur.com/u9MkklJ.png
Enjoy
>>
>>29853016
http://i.imgur.com/tLOJTev.png
Enjoy
>>
File: handfulsofjoy.jpg (41KB, 373x553px) Image search: [Google]
handfulsofjoy.jpg
41KB, 373x553px
>>29860467
>>
File: Vagadagio.png (500KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Vagadagio.png
500KB, 724x1024px
>>29860408
This you?
>>
I wish I could draw porn
>>
>>29860582
Yyyyeah. That's when I still drew on my 3DS. I don't really have a good art program since my laptop is shit and my phone is too bloated to install one. I used this pic as a reference. My anatomy's always been wonky, desu.
>>
>>29860632
The sketchy nature of it is actually pretty damn attractive. I like it. Your Aria feels a bit weaker to me just cause it doesn't have the same personality. That was traced right? I think I remember when you posted it.
>>
>>29860644
Uh-huh, it was traced. I'm not confident in my line work at all, lol.
>>
>>29860668
delet
>>
>>29860668
:O
>>
File: 1420716968585.png (605KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1420716968585.png
605KB, 750x1000px
>>29860668
Why'd the pic get deleted?
>>
File: 1486184955251.png (1MB, 1006x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1486184955251.png
1MB, 1006x1088px
>>29861004
it was too lewd for gook-moot.
>>
>>29855929
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvvmlBI9tJY
I could imagine Sonata blasting it.
>>
>>29857295
Suck dick. Left is my fetish.
>>
>>29861071
r u 13
>>
File: 1492138244876.jpg535815746.jpg (278KB, 460x3609px) Image search: [Google]
1492138244876.jpg535815746.jpg
278KB, 460x3609px
I think we need an Adagio version of this.
>>
File: c3f.jpg (315KB, 650x1684px) Image search: [Google]
c3f.jpg
315KB, 650x1684px
>>29861339
Hell yea
>>
File: 1447576486478.jpg (44KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447576486478.jpg
44KB, 800x600px
>>29861374
>tronbonne
>>
>>29861339

Here's the original.

>>29861350

Not a SU fag, but this needs a Jasper/Watermelon Steven edit.
>>
Women are scary
>>
>>29861798

They're probably as afraid of you as you are of them.
>>
>>29861798
>tfw one gave you a kink
>tfw you want to sudoku
feels bad. man.
>>
>>29861413
Why would she think doing that is unatractive?
>>
>>29862081

Because women have autism and are unable to recognize a compliment when they get one unless it has money attached to it.
>>
File: adageta.png (492KB, 403x1024px) Image search: [Google]
adageta.png
492KB, 403x1024px
best fucking ship
>>
>>29862208
xd
>>
>>29853030
Personally i cant believe its just one person. I thinks its a mandatory maymay when someone stumbles across sweet sexual goodness.
>>
>>29862141
Depending on how you think about sociology, it's worse, better, or funnier: they alienate people subconsciously and caused the current anti-SJ mentality among normies.

Strang independent wymen are why SJ is failing. They can't help it. "Doubling down" is the biblical striking the other cheek.
>>
http://i.imgur.com/bPbl0Iv.png
Enjoy
>>
File: 1421465885236.png (12KB, 444x476px) Image search: [Google]
1421465885236.png
12KB, 444x476px
>>29863481
Sorry dude I'm just one guy. Although I was the one to post:
"That’s my line pal."
Whenever that one other guy used ‘enjoy’ and a link in a post. I've never really typed out anything here although I‘m in this thread every day. I have a watch filter on Derpibooru.org that filters all Dazzling art; I check it daily and post what I find. If it's lewd I post it as Enjoyfag if it's not I just post it.
Just lost my job last night due to the company I work at going under. So that’s fun... Sorry for blog posting. Have some Enjoyfag posts [minus all the 3D stuff]:
http://imgur.com/a/THEAm
Although 90% of it is trash.
I love you /dzl/ never die.
>>
File: 41245.png (540KB, 740x1020px) Image search: [Google]
41245.png
540KB, 740x1020px
>>29863823
Love you too Enjoyfag.
>>
>>29861409

holy shit

source on that cropped photo you posted there?
>>
>>29863823
Good luck on the job find
Love you too bby
>>
>>29861409
i know its paradox but sauce pls
>>
>>29861413
Sperg doesn't know how to give a compliment.
>>29864338
>>29864469
Derpi.
>>
>>29861071
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLg2VvsFanE
I know I missed out on the Dazzle/Heather comparison some threads ago, but now that I've listened to the song (and watched this animatic someone made) it sticks super hard.
>>
>>29863823

Aw mate, sorry to hear that.

>>29861075

Shut up, you little faggot. I bet you like cuntboys too.
>>
File: 1425512794901.png (491KB, 1393x1129px) Image search: [Google]
1425512794901.png
491KB, 1393x1129px
>>29864772
Eat my ass, anon. Strong women are great.
>>
File: 1445079569013.jpg (152KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
1445079569013.jpg
152KB, 707x500px
>>29864338
>>29864469
Closest I could find.
>>
>>29864923
PARADOX
GIB COLORED NAO
>>
File: dk_muscles2.jpg1444631945.jpg (54KB, 726x592px) Image search: [Google]
dk_muscles2.jpg1444631945.jpg
54KB, 726x592px
>>29864791

Pffft. Low test beta faggot.
>>
File: notnice.jpg (67KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
notnice.jpg
67KB, 396x594px
>>29859522
>I want to shove a magnet in her ass and then shove a magnet in her pussy and have them clamping against each other inside her
>>
Why are there no Dazzling mods? I need to play as the Dazzles in my vidya.
>>
>>29865920
I don't believe we don't have dedicated fans in that region.
>>
File: 1446600491948.png (161KB, 387x397px) Image search: [Google]
1446600491948.png
161KB, 387x397px
>>29867039
>mfw
That's a sad thing.
>>
File: ponyboy.jpg (292KB, 762x822px) Image search: [Google]
ponyboy.jpg
292KB, 762x822px
>>29867767
>>
>>29864791
yeah
nah
>>
>>29861413
>guy makes passing comment
>proceed to passive aggressively threaten him with bodily harm
yep its a woman
>>
>>29867911

I just woke up and feel like going out and complimenting chicks to see their reaction. How do I break off without being awkward?

"Nice x"
>"Thanks."
"..."
>"..."
[Awkward silence and standing around]
>>
>>29868352
Compliment cup size with eye contact
>>
>>29855386
Of all the Dazzlings pics I've drawn, you picked that one....

Was never happy with that one.
Might redraw that at some point.

(Had to save this to my phone, hence the file name).
>>
>>29868785

>Aria rolls on the keyboard, pressing buttons at random with her back
>A new book is written
>>
>>29868785
Not posted this for a while.

Need to do page 3 yet.
>>
>>29868886
>Missed quints

Booo, Paradox. Booo.
>>
>>29868895
And page 2. Obvious "Transformers the Movie" reference is obvious....

(Death of Starscream for those who don't get it).
>>
>>29868903
And a daft one from a while back.
No doubt all 3 would be guilty of this issue, it's just Adagio has more hair than half the Equestria Girls cast put together!
>>
>>29868886
I love you
cover dem tiddies up a bit and ill use it for next OP
>>
File: I_feel_sad_now.jpg (656KB, 1752x2170px) Image search: [Google]
I_feel_sad_now.jpg
656KB, 1752x2170px
>>29868896
>>
>>29868903
>>29868909

Those are some nice traditional colors. Keep it up man. Only advice I can give is try to focus on trying to make the characters more expressive, and loose.
>>29868958

This picture reaaaally needs to be redone. Back when I was just barely trying to get back into the spirit of drawing. (After my 6th Hospitalization) . I think I was too focused on trying to get things "right" and I just ended up overwhelming myself. Though I gotta admit, this picture's lineart sure is pretty good. Kinda surprised really. I do remember it taking me forever though.
>>
http://i.imgur.com/pEvXFp3.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/hZ4nns6.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/4qDiH2V.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/4hVVVdm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/cLjYhgy.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/5f4zQ0P.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/iDtY7rE.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/MISVvKl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/JAFeqjS.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/AhWk5nD.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/3JrujDj.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/RrLsUI0.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/PkRScIp.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/xVXZEtQ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/gv6ahdN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/BuAHGSe.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/88yj0jt.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/NPRwMMq.jpg
Enjoy
>>
>>29868981
Paradox, I'm but a simple and sad aspiring drawfag, with naught but a phone and a crappy art program to my name. Prithee, please, answer me honestly: how much time a day should I devote to drawing before I'm able to draw good porn like you?
>>
>>29869012

1 hour a day. But if you want to improve by hundreds of fold, start by drawing what you see. Draw a family member, and look at their features before you draw them.

Youtubing drawing tutorials & exercises helps. (Contour, gesture, anatomy) <- Thats what I try to study in terms of human drawings. (Form) would be another good universally beneficial thing to learn. Maybe get into (Composition). but do these things one at a time. You'll find more as you go.

But just an fyi, I'm not a good artist. I started on the wrong foot, and I' neglect my work.

I traced aloooot of pictures back in my day , which isn't too bad. Just don't share em and claim their yours. Tracing is just a muscle exercise to get your hand used to the idea of rendering something.
>>
>>29869113
Thank you, Ser Paradox. I shall take heed your advice and hold it close to my bossom.
>>
>dazzlequest is still dead
I miss that fig
>>
>>29868886
>Dazzles take a vacation in a log cabin
>Spend the entire weekend in bed having raunchy lesbo sex
>Meanwhile Anon is doing chores back at the place
>Secretly loathes them for sticking him there but knows Adagio will be on his ass if he doesn't have the home sparkling
>They finally get back
>Anon is being all pouty but asks how it went
>Adagio says it was alright but realized she wanted some dick pretty soon after they went at it
>She invites Anon to the next vacation in the log cabin so they all go
>Spend an entire week in the bed having raunchy foursome se
>Fins
Thread posts: 290
Thread images: 112

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.