[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fluttershy + Discord

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: fluttercordhugs.png (460KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fluttercordhugs.png
460KB, 1280x720px
We all know what the best ship is
>>
>>29827746
>not Starburst
>>
File: discordcoilingfluttershy.png (267KB, 1024x663px) Image search: [Google]
discordcoilingfluttershy.png
267KB, 1024x663px
>>29827754
Celestia is the bitter ex, Fluttershy is his forever wife who truly loves him
>>
>>29827746
Did he only pretend to forget her name because he is tsundere, did he just never hear it, was he only pretending to like her, or is he just bulling her because he likes her so much and he really wants a friend but is scared of being vulnerable after ponies hurt him so badly in the past and knows that Fluttershy responds well to being bullied by rabbits and ponies and dragonequus?
>>
>>29827786
I feel like the most likely explanation is just that he doesn't really know how to act any other way but...sowing discord. Which is a symptom of his past abuse by ponies.
>>
>>29827746
>>29827754
oh look

yet another thread to hide
>>
>>29827771
What is more forever than turning the one you love to stone and keeping them in your garden where you can be with them everyday and even moving them to your new Palace because the old one holds such bitter memories about your sister who you put somewhere you don't have to look at her and remember and be sad but not your precious perfect stone husbano who will never wander off or tell you "no?"
Honestly, it is like you ponies don't even know what love is.
He'll get bored with Fluttercry and come crawling back. You'll see. Who needs him anyway?
>>
>>29827824
He needs someone that actually cares for him, not the selfish manipulative love that Celestia gives him. He needs a cozy welcoming cottage surrounded by greenery and nature, filled with little colts and fillies he's helped make.
Not being forever fucked with
>>
>>29827799
Her current Bunnyfriend gets good results and she is just so funny to tease.
It's not like the Princess Sisters hurt his feelings or anything.
He can stop being the Sower of Chaos anytime he wants.
He's had plenty of real friends before.
>>
>>29827852
Considering this is Discord he might physiologically need to be forever fucked with.....
>>
>>29827866
I just came and my dick is already hard again
>>
>>29827852
>Not being forever fucked

>not wanting to be someone's helpless stone draconequus dildo

What are you, gay?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.